User Tag List

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Lets put it this way.
    Brendan came on and posted about how he didn't notice the game had started as his first post.

Then he does not post again for another couple of hours?
    What Town does that.
    With all that went on during yesterday you cannot tell me town would just not post about it.
    that actually seems like something brendan would actually do as town.. he's pretty much been in every game i've hosted.

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Of course my reaction is different if you claim a neutral.
    i said i'm pro-town. so i'm going to playing as if nurse was a town role. so, you're beating around the bush.
    are you going to claim a role?
    if no, why not?
    who did you target last night?
    why EXACTLY are you trying to lynch Brendan? Give a list of 5 reasons (or at least try to)

6. ISO #356

did you guys NOT think it was fishy that RLVG was telling the Spy to come out? That way, I waste my night action trying to keep the Spy save, when the mafia would go onto killing important town roles instead. LOL also lets him know if he needs to be careful when using PMs.

RLVG is definitely scum. I could see him being Joker, even.

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    i said i'm pro-town. so i'm going to playing as if nurse was a town role. so, you're beating around the bush.
    are you going to claim a role?
    if no, why not?
    who did you target last night?
    why EXACTLY are you trying to lynch Brendan? Give a list of 5 reasons (or at least try to)
    1. He's lurking.
    2. He doesn't help town.
    3. He claimed a PR role with no description.
    4. Everyone else suspects him.
    5. It clears / supports FoS of everyone.

8. ISO #358

did you guys NOT think it was fishy that RLVG was telling the Spy to come out? That way, I waste my night action trying to keep the Spy save, when the mafia would go onto killing important town roles instead. LOL also lets him know if he needs to be careful when using PMs.

RLVG is definitely scum. I could see him being Joker, even.

I can see that too.

I think we should lynch DarkestLight guy for his slipup about Brendan being a "safe" lynch.
    "Safe" lynch means this guy is 100% scum.

Unless DarkestLight is a town PR, which he isn't since he gave no allusion about it, then he cannot know if Brendan is 100% scumm or not.

9. ISO #359

It forces you the both of you to stay alive, because if the spy dies then town would lynch you for conspiracy against the town.

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

interesting.
    I.. I can agree with that slightly.

Mostly because he comes on and says brendan is a safe lynch.

How would he know that unless he was Mafia.

Because Brendan could very well be a shitzen.

-vote TheDarkestLight
    Alright, I'll
    -unvote
    and will wait til the end of the day.
    The only thing I want from you is not to lynch Damus. That is the one thing I am sure about. It will help us to find scum, don't you get it?
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

i have to agree with cryptonics point, there is no proof or any clues of brendan being maf. the only reason why brendan has many votes is because he is inactive and damus thinks he is maf and then he looks scummy in chat and gets more votes. this could happen to anybody, i mean not even a kill yet and you want to lynch???
    if there is a person that there is reason to lynch it would be damus_graves who is the jokers target.

quiet persons seems scummy but i think the mafia are taking their roles a bit more serious and is therefore more active, i think.
    and you are assuming slaol is scummy aswell??

my point is: there are no clues revealed, just role claims. its better to make sure they speak truth than trusting an possible mafia.

-vote damus_graves

now you will think i'm scum but whatever.
    experince: -
    sometimes i am right

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by Fajer View Post
    i have to agree with cryptonics point, there is no proof or any clues of brendan being maf. the only reason why brendan has many votes is because he is inactive and damus thinks he is maf and then he looks scummy in chat and gets more votes. this could happen to anybody, i mean not even a kill yet and you want to lynch???
    if there is a person that there is reason to lynch it would be damus_graves who is the jokers target.

quiet persons seems scummy but i think the mafia are taking their roles a bit more serious and is therefore more active, i think.
    and you are assuming slaol is scummy aswell??

my point is: there are no clues revealed, just role claims. its better to make sure they speak truth than trusting an possible mafia.

-vote damus_graves

now you will think i'm scum but whatever.
    I don't have a thought on you yet.
    Making one now though.

Hm.

Hint:

Use Upper case letters to get a proper vote on someone.

I am going to slot you as
    Citizen
    for the time being.

18. ISO #368

If safe meant 100% scum then forgive me lack of terms you use. I thought it meant that he might be scum and if he was town it wouldn't be a total loss and could still be fixed later.

I will send my role via the whisper system and it will show you why I think Brendan is a "safe" lynch.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

19. ISO #369

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    If safe meant 100% scum then forgive me lack of terms you use. I thought it meant that he might be scum and if he was town it wouldn't be a total loss and could still be fixed later.

I will send my role via the whisper system and it will show you why I think Brendan is a "safe" lynch.
    please do.
    -unvote

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

-vote TheDarkestLight

I give no reasons for that move as I don't want Joker's target to be lynched. You guys just have to understand why I'm doing this:

If Joker kills even 2 towns, that will reveal 2 roles for us, for example, Sheriff and Doctor. That will confirm that we can have a Framer as opponent of Sheriff and confirm AppleyNO being attacked and healed, proving he is not mafia.
    Sencerely yours,

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

I have sent my role, it was sent to Damus because despite Crypt seeming to be a pro-town Neutral, his benefit is that he can change whenever he wants to.
    Now we just wait for creed to get on to send the message to Damus.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

24. ISO #374

I have sent my role, it was sent to Damus because despite Crypt seeming to be a pro-town Neutral, his benefit is that he can change whenever he wants to.
    -unvote

I'll wait for Damus Decision.
    Sencerely yours,

25. ISO #375

Ok.

Interesting Choice.

-unvote

I'd like whomever is the investigative role to check:

RLVG - Brendan - DarkestLight

one of them tonight

26. ISO #376

Quote Originally Posted by Espozito View Post
    -vote TheDarkestLight

I give no reasons for that move as I don't want Joker's target to be lynched. You guys just have to understand why I'm doing this:

If Joker kills even 2 towns, that will reveal 2 roles for us, for example, Sheriff and Doctor. That will confirm that we can have a Framer as opponent of Sheriff and confirm AppleyNO being attacked and healed, proving he is not mafia.

no no no no no
    pls stop

the longer we have more town alive, the more time the investigative role has to clear people. it's never good to decrease the # of town, as long as town are not sheeps.

why are damus and espozito so buddy buddy? even if they spoke to eachother via PMs, they still have no way of confirming eachother's innocence. It's impossible.

@TheDarkestLight,
    Why would you do something like that. For all you know, Damus is the Godfather.

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

It wasn't due your prodding.
    It was how he came into this game making a wall of text read which had some usefulness in it and now wants me to make decisions for him.

Esp = Joker?
    Alright, that's possibly because it's 8pm here and I'm really tired. I think I really need to rest a little and get back full of suggestions.
    Yeah, trying to save Damus so much makes me look like Joker, sorry, didn't see that. I just sware I'm Town PR and cannot reveal myself. If I survive by tomorrow, I can send you PM.
    Or a better idea! Crypt, you still have a message for today. Send me PM and I can send a reply then =)
    Sencerely yours,

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Bus Driver.
    Sorry for not noticing this game. Need some more noticeable alert system.

I find this claim incredibly ... Interesting... To say the least. I'll make it clear why tonight.
    Reading stuff for lynch reasons, one sec

50. ISO #400

Quote Originally Posted by Espozito View Post
    -vote TheDarkestLight

I'm actually ok with this plan, getting two kills worth of answers might help a lot for knowing who is buddied.