S-FM 54: Second Chances - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 501 to 550 of 682
  1. #501

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    any1 got like rlly rlly gud notes 2 share? something more indepth. i dont wanna read 200000000 pages
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  2. #502

  3. #503

  4. #504

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    any1 got like rlly rlly gud notes 2 share? something more indepth. i dont wanna read 200000000 pages

    My Reads:

    Mafia:
    TDL (which was correct)
    Brendan, due to TDL flipping actress,

    Joker:
    Slaol

    Town:
    Ash
    RLVG
    Esp
    Damus
    Mint
    Crypt
    Fatalis

    Unknown:
    Frostbyte
    Fajer
    Roflcopter

  5. #505

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    kill damus he's scum
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  6. #506

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Brendan is so really not helpful. He makes senseless useless posts and doesn't seem to contribute at all. I don't know if this is just his ordinary WIFOM town PR, but I think he is more than mafia even, he is in my scum list as Joker!
    Sencerely yours,

    Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

  7. #507

  8. #508

  9. #509

  10. #510

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Quote Originally Posted by MintBerry Crunch View Post
    Make a subjective scum list where you only put people who arn't scummy then slop everyone else on there as idk, that is a helpful point.
    no that would be useful.
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  11. #511

  12. #512

  13. #513

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    My Reads:

    Mafia:
    TDL (which was correct)
    Brendan, due to TDL flipping actress,

    Joker:
    Slaol

    Town:
    Ash
    RLVG
    Esp
    Damus
    Mint
    Crypt
    Fatalis

    Unknown:
    Frostbyte
    Fajer
    Roflcopter
    well i didnt ask for reads, but that helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Esp's PM to me:

    I have feelers in play in regards to those you have mentioned.
    They are being taken care of with an assigned job. I just hope they follow them.

    I feel like you should target Mr. GV tonight.
    He would be the best target choice tonight.
    gv? graveyard??????
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  14. #514

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    well i didnt ask for reads, but that helps

    gv? graveyard??????
    Um. No. I said Mr. GV.


    Notes on a hurried base:

    Cryptonic claimed Nurse
    Appley claimed Attacked (Later revealed to have been jailed)
    RLVG claimed Bus Driver
    Esp suspected Town+Joker
    Mintberry claimed Citizen




    Damus claimed BG + Attacked and Jailed.
    TDL died by Joker flipped Actress
    Brendan suspected scum by Damus
    Cryptonic suspects Fatalis
    Rofl and Frost about to be modkilled for being lurking fucks.
    Brendan votes Damus who is largely suspected Town.

  15. #515

  16. #516

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    WHAT IS GV? LOL
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  17. #517

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    ok i'm back and there was alot to catch up to!
    i'm fine revealing my role but i think a better time would be the next day(and it's fun being sneaky)
    i'm also keeping my eye on roflcopter( BUT the only reason he is suspected is because he hasnt posted much,(the odds of him being town is bigger)) yo, dawg

    but i'm also a bit suspicious on damus_graves(not a claim) and his buddy espozito. if damus were to be maf he knows who the maf will attack and then says he protected another person. just because he looked like a target when joker chose him doesent mean he is town. and in my perspective, when i look at their posts it seems like they are contributing but (IF) they are mafia they know more than town and can therefore give out a handfull information to seem like good townies. . . . give it a thought.

    are we to lynch espozito or not?? is his role inportant enough to let him live(also the chance of the joker killing mafia has decreased)
    experince: -
    sometimes i am right

  18. #518

  19. #519

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Quote Originally Posted by Fajer View Post
    ok i'm back and there was alot to catch up to!
    i'm fine revealing my role but i think a better time would be the next day(and it's fun being sneaky)
    i'm also keeping my eye on roflcopter( BUT the only reason he is suspected is because he hasnt posted much,(the odds of him being town is bigger)) yo, dawg

    but i'm also a bit suspicious on damus_graves(not a claim) and his buddy espozito. if damus were to be maf he knows who the maf will attack and then says he protected another person. just because he looked like a target when joker chose him doesent mean he is town. and in my perspective, when i look at their posts it seems like they are contributing but (IF) they are mafia they know more than town and can therefore give out a handfull information to seem like good townies. . . . give it a thought.

    are we to lynch espozito or not?? is his role inportant enough to let him live(also the chance of the joker killing mafia has decreased)
    That explains why I tried getting TDL lynched.
    I do not support the lynch of Esp. I say we let him live.

  20. #520

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    and yes i know damus was attacked but was it the night when joker got to kill 2 guys? i don't know.
    well if he is town there will be proof from other townies and such but the thought just hit me that the more you post the more it looks like you are contributing(not always). that it isnt always good to be suspicious at the guys not talking, and i think a good player as damus_graves knows this and uses it to cover his ass

    YET AGAIN, ITS NOT CLAIM!

    just dont want to be fooled again since last game.
    experince: -
    sometimes i am right

  21. #521

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Quote Originally Posted by Fajer View Post
    and yes i know damus was attacked but was it the night when joker got to kill 2 guys? i don't know.
    well if he is town there will be proof from other townies and such but the thought just hit me that the more you post the more it looks like you are contributing(not always). that it isnt always good to be suspicious at the guys not talking, and i think a good player as damus_graves knows this and uses it to cover his ass

    YET AGAIN, ITS NOT CLAIM!

    just dont want to be fooled again since last game.
    I suspected TDL who flipped mafia.
    I suspect Brendan who I bet will flip scum.
    I suspect Slaol who I bet will flip scum.
    I suspect Fatalis and Fajer who are not inactive.

  22. #522

  23. #523

  24. #524

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    ok ill make it easier for you

    i'm citizen and nothing have ever happend to me because nobody seems to remember my name.

    even though my earlier posts doesent mean i am right, maybe he is BD or maybe he is not there are no proof yet.

    this game is full of clever lies.

    Lets take another look at Fatalis' and Fajer posts.
    ???
    no answers given and you are only trying to throw the attention to me instead, why?
    there are no proof nor clues about me.
    experince: -
    sometimes i am right

  25. #525

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Wups, missed the time. Oh well, site was down longer than an hour anyway.

    Town went to bed.
    Don't feel like rp'ing.
    lol

    Frostbyte and Roflcopter are being modkilled, there roles will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.



    Day will end at this time

    Current Players:
    Ash
    Brendan
    Cryptonic
    Damus_Graves
    Espozito
    Fajer
    Fatalis
    Mintberry Crunch
    RLVG
    Slaol

    Graveyard:
    TheDarkestLight- His role was Actress.
    Frostbyte
    Roflcopter

  26. #526

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Frostbyte and Roflcopter have been modkilled.
    Fatalis was killed by the mafia!
    Brendan has been executed in a jail cell.

    5 votes to hammer.

    Day will end at this time

    Current Players:
    Ash
    Cryptonic
    Damus_Graves
    Espozito
    Fajer
    Mintberry Crunch
    RLVG
    Slaol

    Graveyard:
    TheDarkestLight- Actress.
    Frostbyte- Lookout
    Roflcopter- Doctor
    Fatalis- Citizen
    Brendan- Godfather

  27. #527

  28. #528

  29. #529

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Mafia
    Godfather - Brendan
    Hidden Mafia - TheDarkestLight
    Hidden Mafia - Fajer?

    Town
    Hidden Town - RLVG
    Hidden Town - Damus_Graves
    Hidden Town - Espozito
    Hidden Town - Frostbyte
    Hidden Town - Roflcopter
    Citizen - Fatalis
    Citizen - Mintberry Crunch
    Citizen - Ash?

    Evil Neutral - Slaol?

    Benign Neutral - Crypto



    Am I correct?

  30. #530

  31. #531

  32. #532

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Mafia
    Godfather - Brendan
    Hidden Mafia - TheDarkestLight
    Hidden Mafia - Fajer/Ash

    Town
    Hidden Town - RLVG
    Hidden Town - Damus_Graves
    Hidden Town - Espozito
    Hidden Town - Frostbyte
    Hidden Town - Roflcopter
    Citizen - Fatalis
    Citizen - Mintberry Crunch
    Citizen - Ash/Fajer

    Evil Neutral - Slaol?

    Benign Neutral - Crypto



    Am I correct?
    Fixed

  33. #533

  34. #534

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Mafia
    Godfather - Brendan
    Hidden Mafia - TheDarkestLight
    Hidden Mafia - Espozito/Ash

    Town
    Hidden Town - RLVG
    Hidden Town - Damus_Graves
    Hidden Town - Espozito/Ash
    Hidden Town - Frostbyte
    Hidden Town - Roflcopter
    Citizen - Fatalis
    Citizen - Mintberry Crunch
    Citizen - Fajer

    Evil Neutral - Slaol

    Benign Neutral - Crypto



    Corrected Fix

  35. #535

  36. #536

  37. #537

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    could someone please investigate me because you are pretty wrong.
    jailor: awesome dude!! saving guys and killing the right people.

    why are you wrong:
    because your conclusion comes from a post that is only describing that people can't be trusted.
    i know for a fact that ash isnt citizen, IF HE CLAIMS CITIZEN: then please kill both him and me.
    experince: -
    sometimes i am right

  38. #538

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Quote Originally Posted by Fajer View Post
    could someone please investigate me because you are pretty wrong.
    jailor: awesome dude!! saving guys and killing the right people.

    why are you wrong:
    because your conclusion comes from a post that is only describing that people can't be trusted.
    i know for a fact that ash isnt citizen, IF HE CLAIMS CITIZEN: then please kill both him and me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Mafia
    Godfather - Brendan
    Hidden Mafia - TheDarkestLight
    Hidden Mafia - Espozito/Ash

    Town
    Hidden Town - RLVG
    Hidden Town - Damus_Graves
    Hidden Town - Espozito/Ash
    Hidden Town - Frostbyte
    Hidden Town - Roflcopter
    Citizen - Fatalis
    Citizen - Mintberry Crunch
    Citizen - Fajer

    Evil Neutral - Slaol

    Benign Neutral - Crypto



    Corrected Fix
    Hence my Roleslist.

  39. #539

  40. #540

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Quote Originally Posted by Fajer View Post
    -vote slaol

    ty damus! you are pretty good at this game
    i agree on slaol
    but i think ash is town. lets see what role he claims
    The only reason I am not more suspicious of you is because I have two people claiming the last town power role.
    Other this exact quote would make me FoS you.

  41. #541

  42. #542

  43. #543

  44. #544

  45. #545

  46. #546

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    hi. how do i pm? i just pm Creed and tell him who to send it to, with my message, right?
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  47. #547

  48. #548

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    Woohoo! What a night! Alright, I guess it's time for me to reveal as I think we've found who the last evildoers are. I'm a bodyguard, I shared my role with Damus in PM to know from him whom I should protect. He also used BG claim to draw scum attention (and it worked)
    The first night I protected Mint as, in my opinion, early cit claim from him could make him look like Joker in their eyes.
    Next night I protected Damus_Graves as we agreed and IF NOT THE JAILOR I COULD HAVE KILLED BOTH GF AND JOKER XD
    Last night Damus suggested me to protect RLVG, like I did.
    So, here is the full list of roles:


    GodFather - Brendan
    Actress - TDL
    Mafia - Slaol / Ash / Fajer

    Bodyguard - Espozito
    Lookout - Frostbyte
    Crier - Damus
    Doctor - Roflcopter
    Bus Driver - RLVG (Jailor - RLVG???)
    Citizen - Mint
    Citizen - Fatalis
    Citizen - Fajer / Ash

    Nurse - Crypt

    Joker - Slaol / Ash / Fajer

    It is clear for me that both of them are scum.
    You say you fear that if you don't lynch me town may lose. Let's examine the situation:

    We have 3 suspects: Fajer, Slaol and Ash, the most priority has Slaol. If we lynch not the Joker, it will result in 2 kills already. I'll be the priority target for being BG, I die. Second target will be either Damus or RLVG, but I can protect RLVG if he is jailor to make it possible for him to jail after my death. That means we lose 2 townies, yes, but that will leave for us sure thing who are the last scums and we will easily lynch them.
    Even if it will be 3v1v1 there'll be 3 votes needed to lynch. And if we lynch Slaol being maf it will be 4v1 anyway.
    If you lynch me, there will be 4v1 and 3 suspects still. So I think we should lynch Slaol.

    -vote Slaol
    Sencerely yours,

    Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

  49. #549

  50. #550

    Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

    IF NOT THE JAILOR I COULD HAVE KILLED BOTH GF AND JOKER XD
    False.

    Either the Joker or the GF, whoever attacked me, would be dead along with you . (Assuming you are BG)


    We have two suspects left after Slaol.

    Ash or Esp.


    Reason:

    1 Town PR role left.

    2 people are claiming it.

    Ash from jail chat - Detective

    Esp from PM - BG

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. S-FM Second Chances
    By creedkingsx in forum Closed Signups (S-FM)
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: January 13th, 2013, 03:33 PM
  2. The game of second chances
    By creedkingsx in forum Setup Workshop
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: January 8th, 2013, 04:48 PM
  3. Random chances
    By Troll in forum Mafia Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 29th, 2011, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •