M-FM XV Nasty Rumours: Welcome to Treasure Town! Gamethread - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: M-FM XIV - Nasty Rumours: Welcome to Treasure Town!

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Cresselia View Post
    oh hi lapras welcome to treasure town i shall be your guide just ignore chatot over there although i do have a question for chatot because ive never heard the word before is it pronounced like a french thingy with a silent t on the end like shat oh or is it like all butchered bastardized and americanized and pronounced like chay tot or something because that is just weird and not nearly as cool anyway lapras hi how are you today what would you like to discuss
    HI
    What do you think of the bird?
    What do you think of Groyvelleelalekaoweoqpis something like that?
    What do you think about bidoof?

'm watching your posts to see what you are trying to achieve with the typing style

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lapras View Post
    sorry are we not allowed to refer to com people even when not talking about anyone in game when referencing them because if so i super apologize and itd be cool if that little mistake could be edited out and i be given a free pass this time but punish me harshly if it ever happens again because so help me god i promise not to make any such transgressions a second time

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

HI
    What do you think of the bird?
    What do you think of Groyvelleelalekaoweoqpis something like that?
    What do you think about bidoof?

'm watching your posts to see what you are trying to achieve with the typing style
    if by the bird you mean chatot i believe he is a town pr because i believe i know his com identity and if im right then hes acting just like he should if he were to be a town pr this game
    if by groyvelleelalekaoweoqpis something like that you mean grovyle i dont have any real strong hunches on him right now but im leaning more towards the scummy side
    bidoof i get the feeling is a citizen but then again this is just gut hunches and feelings on the first day and nothing real to back any of this up and all could change at a moments notice

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

if by the bird you mean chatot i believe he is a town pr because i believe i know his com identity and if im right then hes acting just like he should if he were to be a town pr this game
    if by groyvelleelalekaoweoqpis something like that you mean grovyle i dont have any real strong hunches on him right now but im leaning more towards the scummy side
    bidoof i get the feeling is a citizen but then again this is just gut hunches and feelings on the first day and nothing real to back any of this up and all could change at a moments notice
    I do know who chatot is, you just have to spend like 2 minutes looking at the previous games
    Agreed
    He buddied with grovyle without asking much, could be a mason/rebel

8. ISO #108

I do know who chatot is, you just have to spend like 2 minutes looking at the previous games
    Agreed
    He buddied with grovyle without asking much, could be a mason/rebel
    it would seem that you and i have come to a common conclusion as to the com identity of chatot although it may just be a clever scheme by some other player to try and pretend to be someone else just like i did earlier in some of my posts
    after going back and rereading im more leaning towards grovyle being citizeny and bidoof being more scummish

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

it would seem that you and i have come to a common conclusion as to the com identity of chatot although it may just be a clever scheme by some other player to try and pretend to be someone else just like i did earlier in some of my posts
    after going back and rereading im more leaning towards grovyle being citizeny and bidoof being more scummish
    Nah he's just that obvious

What makes you say that? Most scums usually post a few filler posts and then leaving without contributing ( A.K.A Grovyle ), although bidoof's posts are also relatively useless

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Chatot Is jusT a townIe player whoZe wish is to aquirE a drastic Number of attention placed on him. he also Believes that Only govyle is wifoming as a citizen anD simplY is GUarding A sinisteR motive while biDoof is wifoming jesterish play.

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Bidoof View Post
    Cresselia, stop your drugs and start talk like a normal organic being.
    no offense but your name sounds like something fat and heavy hitting the water

bidoof

thats if its pronounced like im pronouncing it with like bih as in bizness and doof as in dufus ive never seen any of these supposed pokemon in action so i dunno how their names are supposed to be pronounced

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Chatot View Post
    Chatot Is jusT a townIe player whoZe wish is to aquirE a drastic Number of attention placed on him. he also Believes that Only govyle is wifoming as a citizen anD simplY is GUarding A sinisteR motive while biDoof is wifoming jesterish play.
    Don't worry you got my attention, it's just so tempting to say your name out loud.
    C I T Z E N B O D Y G U A R D
    OK

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

nonoo grovyle is not wifoming citizen at all although its not surprising that you might think that

ive gone back and reread and in third thought grovyle actually does seem quite scummy hes doing his best to act nonchalant and is making idle conversations about things completely unrelated to the game like his avatar
    bidoof doesnt seem as scummy, but im still leaning towards the scummy side on him

also its very typical of you to try and wifom claim two roles in a single post you always did like to get wifom happy but i thought you were finally growing out of that but apparently not and that makes me very disappointed in you

18. ISO #118

Don't worry you got my attention, it's just so tempting to say your name out loud.
    C I T Z E N B O D Y G U A R D
    OK
    you missed an i there in c i t i z e n it is in his post as part of townie

and yeah ive had to restrain myself from saying his name like 5 times already when my fingers almost subconciously typed it while i was talking

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

nonoo grovyle is not wifoming citizen at all although its not surprising that you might think that

ive gone back and reread and in third thought grovyle actually does seem quite scummy hes doing his best to act nonchalant and is making idle conversations about things completely unrelated to the game like his avatar
    bidoof doesnt seem as scummy, but im still leaning towards the scummy side on him

also its very typical of you to try and wifom claim two roles in a single post you always did like to get wifom happy but i thought you were finally growing out of that but apparently not and that makes me very disappointed in you
    I enjoy good wifom when my role requires it.

21. ISO #121

Cresselia why are you not scum? please explain it as vaguely as possible.

Lapras personal opinon on Chatot and Wiggletuff?

Minun are you scum? If not why should I be misconstrued in thinking you are scum
    i am not scum because i am doing my best to call attention to myself with this extremely annoying typing style which a true scum would never want to do because they just want to blend into the crowd and not lurk too much nor talk too much nor stick out like a sore thumb like i am doing

the worst i could be is a jester but if you know me you know this aint how i roll

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

i am not scum because i am doing my best to call attention to myself with this extremely annoying typing style which a true scum would never want to do because they just want to blend into the crowd and not lurk too much nor talk too much nor stick out like a sore thumb like i am doing

the worst i could be is a jester but if you know me you know this aint how i roll
    Now post your personal opinion on why I am scum

24. ISO #124

Now post your personal opinion on why I am scum
    why you are scum i never said you were scum in fact i believe i said before when lapras asked me my opinion of you that i had the feeling that you were a town pr since you are acting just like you have been in previous games when you were town pr

although that could be your intent as scum to act just like you have before as town so people think you are town while you run your scummy business in the background but right now im giving you the benefit of the doubt and leaning more towards the towny side on you especially since you like i are calling attention to yourself with your unique typing style of putting secondary messages in your posts with the use of odd capitalization

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

why you are scum i never said you were scum in fact i believe i said before when lapras asked me my opinion of you that i had the feeling that you were a town pr since you are acting just like you have been in previous games when you were town pr

although that could be your intent as scum to act just like you have before as town so people think you are town while you run your scummy business in the background but right now im giving you the benefit of the doubt and leaning more towards the towny side on you especially since you like i are calling attention to yourself with your unique typing style of putting secondary messages in your posts with the use of odd capitalization
    I want you to go back and notice that the moment I called Marill scum he practically disappeared.

28. ISO #128

@Chatot
    If it hadn't been for me knowing your identity I would directly call you as either Citizen or Neutral. But since I do you can be anything at this point. Although I think you are like 80% town due to your common playstyle and stuff

@Wigglytuff he only have like 5 posts or something. Most of them are useless/ a bit of RP, that one post where he's trying to seem analytical about Minum and Plushie working together confuses me as I saw no reason to support it. Overall he's more to the scum side but I don't have any major scum reads yet

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

@Chatot
    If it hadn't been for me knowing your identity I would directly call you as either Citizen or Neutral. But since I do you can be anything at this point. Although I think you are like 80% town due to your common playstyle and stuff

@Wigglytuff he only have like 5 posts or something. Most of them are useless/ a bit of RP, that one post where he's trying to seem analytical about Minum and Plushie working together confuses me as I saw no reason to support it. Overall he's more to the scum side but I don't have any major scum reads yet
    Thank you.

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

No seriously I don't get it
    perhaps you werent around during that game to see it

but chatot made the exact same mistake in an earlier game that you did just a bit ago

oh gosh i almost accidentally put a period at the end of my last sentence that woulda been disastrous for maintaining my commitment to this typing style

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Bidoof View Post
    Do not tempt faith!
    did you mean fate because tempting faith makes no sense unless youre saying im trying to convert people to my religion or something

although i dont even see how what you said has any relevance at all even if you did mean fate

are you saying im making you angry and you might decide to shoot me tonight if i continue to annoy you so

42. ISO #142

did you mean fate because tempting faith makes no sense unless youre saying im trying to convert people to my religion or something

although i dont even see how what you said has any relevance at all even if you did mean fate

are you saying im making you angry and you might decide to shoot me tonight if i continue to annoy you so
    Yeah!

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150