32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Re: M-FM XIV - Nasty Rumours: Welcome to Treasure Town!

hi all ive decided that im not going to use any punctuation or capitalization all game and i just wanna see how it turns out and see if i ever get taken seriously or if everyone just disregards me or i get killed off early for typing in an annoying fashion and i dont even know wtf kind of pokemon i am ive never heard of a cresselia i think fragos is just making up pokemon now so it would be great if you guys could tell me if i actually exist or not because if i dont exist it would be unfitting for me to keep saying my staple statement of the fact that i exist when i feel like drawing attention to myself but dont actually have anything to contribute to the conversation and i wonder how long ill actually be able to keep up with typing like this before i cant even stand myself and start typing like a normal person again so thats my opening statement tata for now oh also ps i promise to be a huge contributor in this game and totally be super protown and all active and stuff and totally put slaol to shame even though im intentionally handicapping myself by not using any punctuation or capitalization at all so lets see how this goes okay thanks bye for real this time

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

i also just noticed that post counts are disabled again so all this pointless post spamming on day 1 so i can lurk later and still look like i havent been lurking too much has been really kinda pointless which really makes me kinda sad because ive always liked to see the little post count things next to people so we can see in the end who was the most contributiest if thats even a word but i dont really think it is so i guess ill just have to grin and bear it and ive been looking at whatever in the world my avatar thingy is and i still have no idea what a cresselia is or if it even exists it looks like a cross between a hummingbird, a moth, and apple slices so thats just totally screwed up and really proves how everything pokemon really went down the drain after the 1st generation

47. ISO #97

I don't even remember what this pokemon looks like. Lets find out!

Ok, this guy is cool, I guess.
    The water starters are always the best though, and I hated 3rd gen.

lright. I have a feeling we will get along bidoof.

Can we leave last wills?
    Useless posts followed up by weird buddying with bidoof and asking a question. Then leaving without contributing. = scum

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lapras View Post
    hi
    oh hi lapras welcome to treasure town i shall be your guide just ignore chatot over there although i do have a question for chatot because ive never heard the word before is it pronounced like a french thingy with a silent t on the end like shat oh or is it like all butchered bastardized and americanized and pronounced like chay tot or something because that is just weird and not nearly as cool anyway lapras hi how are you today what would you like to discuss

49. ISO #99

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Cresselia View Post
    hi all ive decided that im not going to use any punctuation or capitalization all game and i just wanna see how it turns out and see if i ever get taken seriously or if everyone just disregards me or i get killed off early for typing in an annoying fashion and i dont even know wtf kind of pokemon i am ive never heard of a cresselia i think fragos is just making up pokemon now so it would be great if you guys could tell me if i actually exist or not because if i dont exist it would be unfitting for me to keep saying my staple statement of the fact that i exist when i feel like drawing attention to myself but dont actually have anything to contribute to the conversation and i wonder how long ill actually be able to keep up with typing like this before i cant even stand myself and start typing like a normal person again so thats my opening statement tata for now oh also ps i promise to be a huge contributor in this game and totally be super protown and all active and stuff and totally put slaol to shame even though im intentionally handicapping myself by not using any punctuation or capitalization at all so lets see how this goes okay thanks bye for real this time

50. ISO #100