Duel Mafia Game 7: Emosapien vs philie
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Duel Mafia Game 7: Emosapien vs philie

Welcome to Duel Mafia!

Surely you know the rules by now, so I won't repeat them.

You have until 10:00 PM EST on August 6, 2011 to complete your discussion. You will then have further time to make your decision of whether or not to shoot or to drop the pistol.

Posting in the threads of other games is prohibited.

Good luck!

2. ISO #2

Re: Duel Mafia Game 7: Emosapien vs philie

Hello Emosapien, it was actually 3oclock by the ime i got the PM, and i am going to be afk for a while. While there are no clues on what you are, i'd like to tell oops my preliminary decision to do whetever my opponent does, if i afk all the way until the time ends and dont tell othervise.. That way the blame of the bad/good decision wil lie upon my opponent.
    I dont know how th total score is counted, but if he is the same clan as me, it will be more penalizing for the clan he made a bad decision, and equally penalizing if he's the same alignment.
    Also i'm not being lazy, its just that i'm not surethe internet wont shut down tomorrow

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Duel Mafia Game 7: Emosapien vs philie

OKay, so i suppose you havent considered any other possibilities, and think im definitely comorra. I was thinking you've been a lying comorra and claimed you're Morello to make me shoot you, but since you shoot me now, you're definitly Morello and are certain i dont lie. However, you couldnt spell out your clan name, possibly because you're not Morello, but also probably because you're just lazy like any other morello scum who get by on lesser crimes and are generally not very bright. If that is true, and im really comorra, i have no way out and can either lose or draw.
    However, i wont tell yuo my decision for now, and will only cast my vote unless you have anything else to say.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10