User Tag List

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Re: M-FM XIII Blazer's Experiment

A man, whom boldfaced lied, amongst the common party dictates the course of which said party, made of common man, emplaces upon itsself, in a bland attempt at constructing the sense of complacent zen, and citied erratically with no place of proper merit. With little doubt, the zen citied, constitutes the immorals, with a miniscule fever, diminishing the course of which, citied zen, the men emplaced upon the party, what built on a lie.

tl;dr
    I believe Mitt Romney is scum trying to distance himself from subject 1 by way of voting him.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Subject 1: Psy
    Subject 2:
    3:
    4: L4D/Left for Dead
    5: Sign/Avenue
    6: Satan
    7:
    8: Oct, Octa or Octavarium
    9: Commando
    10: Error
    11: Eleven (please pick a name)
    12: Mitt Romney
    13: Unlucky/13
    14: Diggle
    15:
    16: Clay/16 (please pick a name)
    17: Clock/Time/Watch
    18: Card/Moon
    19: Balls/Triangle
    20:
    The players who haven't posted or haven't chosen an avatar are blank.

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 8 View Post
    Subject 1: Psy
    Subject 2:
    3:
    7:
    15:
    16: Clay/16 (please pick a name)
    17: Clock/Time/Watch
    20:
    If you'd like a new name, say something.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

1: Psy
    2:
    3:
    7:
    15:
    16: Clay
    17: Rolex
    20:
    Updated.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

My name? You want my name!? I don't even know whether or not I had a name before this! I don't recognize my own face, I have no memory of who I am, but you expect me to name myself?

Besides, we were already assigned names. If you must call me by something, I'll stick with Subject 11. Just another number...

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 11 View Post
    My name? You want my name!? I don't even know whether or not I had a name before this! I don't recognize my own face, I have no memory of who I am, but you expect me to name myself?

Besides, we were already assigned names. If you must call me by something, I'll stick with Subject 11. Just another number...
    It's just another number if you're the only one who is only called by a number, but the whole point of the name list is that everyone has a name--I know that at least I would get confused if we referred to everyone as a number. Since you're adamant on being called "11," I'll just encourage everyone else to have a name.

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post

The Survivors were exposed to the B-Virus but their immune systems fought off and rejected the virus. The Survivors retained their memories and knowledge of who they were before the experiment. These subjects do not know who else was left unaffected by the virus or who to trust. Their goal is simple, survive the experiment that Blazer has forced upon them.

Survivors retained their memories. You, on the other hand, did not. Therefore, you are not a survivor. Ergo, you are not town.

-vote M-FM Subject 11

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

I lied. I'm back for 2 hours. Then I"ll be gone for the rest of the time previously stated.

If you'd like a new name, say something.
    I must request that I am referred to as 13. And I must say it will be rather confusing to try and memorize a list of what we're going to call everyone.

As long as our avatars are large and distinct, it should be easy enough to tell us all apart.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Rolecard
    This subject was once a politician. No one knows how intelligent he was to begin with, but now the subject shows the most basic levels of intellect. The memories of this subject were erased and he thinks he is still in the candidacy stage of his election. He wants to become the most popular test subject and die in fame and glory.

Details:
    -May visit 1 person each night to convince them of your ability in this candidacy.
    -The silver tongue of this subject provides him with night immunity to conventional attacks.
    -Can be infected.
    -Will eliminate 3 players if total number of players is 15+ will eliminate 2 if 14-.
    -Jester grief can not be stopped through any means.
    -Target is NOT notified of visit.
    Looks like there are Jester possibilities.

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

Since we are in dire need of new Health care, you, my dear citizens, are the only ones who have to power to change.
    To progress we must suffice with what we have, and build upon it.
    All of you may view yourselves as subjects, but to me, each person, deserves more than a number or a code, they deserve to be human.
    Vote for Obamacare, vote for constitutional namechange.
    We must not give in the aristocrats.
    FIGHT THE POWER, VOTE FOR PROGRESS!

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

Rob? ... where are you? Rob? Who's Rob? Who am I? Wait, where in the hell am I? Who.. who am I?

::looks in mirror::

Why is the number eleven written on my chest? And where are my clothes?!

Number 11 has been pushing the no memories thing, either they were really stupid and slipped their role card....TWICE.. or theres a jester.

Let's find out:
    -vote M-FM Subject 11

43. ISO #93

M-FM Subject 11 (6 [L-5]):
    M-FM Subject 12, M-FM Subject 8, M-FM Subject 16, M-FM Subject 10, M-FM Subject 17, M-FM Subject 6

M-FM Subject 12, Sheeps as well asking 11 if he is an Amnesiac
    M-FM Subject 8, Calls out M-FM Subject 11 based upon a lore slip. I.E. Survivors remember their past whereas 11 claims to not remember anything.
    M-FM Subject 16, Sheeps onto vote with little else than an interesting
    M-FM Subject 10, Claims 11 to be a perfect lynch "canidate"
    M-FM Subject 17, Ponders if 11 is a Jester, see's 1 attempt to swing the vote onto 17 based on "role list fabrication".
    M-FM Subject 6, Supplements the 11 claims no memories call out and furthers the wonder if 11 is jester.

Subject 1 - Attempts to start a vote onto 17 based on "role list fabrication." When it fails he attempts to backtrack and reveals he did not fully read the role cards thread. Does not vote for 11

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 17 View Post
    M-FM Subject 11 (6 [L-5]):
    M-FM Subject 12, M-FM Subject 8, M-FM Subject 16, M-FM Subject 10, M-FM Subject 17, M-FM Subject 6

M-FM Subject 12, Sheeps as well asking 11 if he is an Amnesiac
    M-FM Subject 8, Calls out M-FM Subject 11 based upon a lore slip. I.E. Survivors remember their past whereas 11 claims to not remember anything.
    M-FM Subject 16, Sheeps onto vote with little else than an interesting
    M-FM Subject 10, Claims 11 to be a perfect lynch "canidate"
    M-FM Subject 17, Ponders if 11 is a Jester, see's 1 attempt to swing the vote onto 17 based on "role list fabrication".
    M-FM Subject 6, Supplements the 11 claims no memories call out and furthers the wonder if 11 is jester.

Subject 1 - Attempts to start a vote onto 17 based on "role list fabrication." When it fails he attempts to backtrack and reveals he did not fully read the role cards thread. Does not vote for 11
    That's a nice little list you have there. I can't wait for your next glorious act of indifinite 1337ness. We will have such an awesome night together! I am gonna ride you so good!

50. ISO #100