Duel Mafia Game 2: FalseTruth vs Clawtrocity
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Duel Mafia Game 2: FalseTruth vs Clawtrocity

Welcome to Duel Mafia!

Surely you know the rules by now, so I won't repeat them.

You have until 10:00 PM EST on August 6, 2011 to complete your discussion. You will then have further time to make your decision of whether or not to shoot or to drop the pistol.

Posting in the threads of other games is prohibited.

Good luck!

2. ISO #2

Re: Duel Mafia Game 2: FalseTruth vs Clawtrocity

This is to be expected. Of course he would put us up against each other. Anyway, I don't see what there is to discuss... I'm suppose I will admit I am in the Morello clan but oops said I can't quote his pm.

What clan are you in Claw?

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

3. ISO #3

So here we are.

Mano e Mano en el bano

Or something like that.

So you're actually Cammora and you're wanting me to think you're Morello.

That means that if I was Cammora I wouldn't shoot you so you're actually Morello and you're going to shoot regardless.

Unless I shoot you and my story somehow made you not shoot and then I could win. Or you could be Morello and I could be Cammora and lose.

I'm going to go ahead and tell you that I'm Cammora and I will be shooting you unless you can somehow convince me you're also Cammora. If not then we kill each other and both win I think.

4. ISO #4

But maybe you're just telling me that in order to make me believe that the exact opposite is true.

Here is a good reason why this disscussion is absolutely and utterly pointless.

Man in Black: All right. Where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right... and who is dead.
    Vizzini: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
    Man in Black: You've made your decision then?
    Vizzini: Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.
    Man in Black: Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.
    Vizzini: Wait till I get going! Now, where was I?
    Man in Black: Australia.
    Vizzini: Yes, Australia. And you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
    Man in Black: You're just stalling now.
    Vizzini: You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
    Man in Black: You're trying to trick me into giving away something. It won't work.
    Vizzini: IT HAS WORKED! YOU'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING AWAY! I KNOW WHERE THE POISON IS!
    Man in Black: Then make your choice.
    Vizzini: I will, and I choose - What in the world can that be?
    Man in Black: [Vizzini gestures up and away from the table. Roberts looks. Vizzini swaps the goblets]
    Man in Black: What? Where? I don't see anything.
    Vizzini: Well, I- I could have sworn I saw something. No matter. First, let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours.
    Man in Black, Vizzini: [Vizzini and the Man in Black drink]
    Man in Black: You guessed wrong.
    Vizzini: You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...
    Vizzini: [Vizzini stops suddenly, his smile frozen on his face and falls to the ground dead]
    Buttercup: And to think, all that time it was your cup that was poisoned.
    Man in Black: They were both poisoned. I spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder.

FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

5. ISO #5

You just said we were "Hand in hand in the bathroom" wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    Mano e Mano en el bano

6. ISO #6

I'm not going to shoot because I think you're overthinking the situation and are actually Morello.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Same here. GL.

9. ISO #9

Oh and I know the whole Princess Bride thing, I was just having fun.

Mano E Mano thing is the Old spice thing that they just did.

Also if I'm Morallo or whatever and you're also morallo if you shoot me, but I don't shoot you do I still win? Since we made different decisions and I was right and you were wrong?

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    Oh and I know the whole Princess Bride thing, I was just having fun.

Mano E Mano thing is the Old spice thing that they just did.

Also if I'm Morallo or whatever and you're also morallo if you shoot me, but I don't shoot you do I still win? Since we made different decisions and I was right and you were wrong?
    Yes.

11. ISO #11

What a great movie. I feel like going off and watching it now.