M-FM XIII Amnesia Town Gamethread
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

M-FM XIII Amnesia Town Gamethread

Welcome to Amnesia Town!

A dangerous fog rolled into town yesterday and everyone has forgotten who they are, except for their basic alignment! The town has dubbed the name of their town Amnesia Town! Everyone has taken up different skills and trades in an effort to remember who they were!

Each day you will be given two random roles for you to try! Is one of them your former profession? Choose wisely! Every action counts (and must be accounted for)! You will have to learn quick as a series of killings has informed the Town that there is a Serial Killer amongst them! Also, a frightening mafia presence has resulted in even more deaths! Who can be trusted? Who is who?!

You'll have to be very aware of what's going on in this Town. People's powers are changing daily and it's hard to determine who is telling the truth!

DAY ONE

THE SPHINX

"Where are we?"

"I have no idea..."

"Who are you?"

"I...I don't know."

A young male and female stood along a beautiful coastline upon waking on the sandy beach. The waves came and went, birds chirped, and the sun shone brightly upon them.

A pause.

"It's peaceful."

"...Yeah."

The two stared out into the ocean, enamored by its elegance. The crashing of the waves soothed the mind.

"So...we should try and figure out where we are. Who we are."

"OVER HERE!" someone in the distance yelled. A tall, lanky man exited the treeline behind them and sauntered forward. A party of at least fifteen followed behind him with confused looks on their faces. "There's people here too!"

The young male stepped forward, pushing the female behind him. "Who are you? What do you want?"

The tall man put his hands out in front of him, a gesture of peace. "Whoa, hold on there! I'm just here to ask you for help. You see, the rest of us," he waved his arm in the direction of the rest of the people, "We can't remember anything. Who we are, where we're from...All we know is that we woke up on this island not long ago and we're trying to figure out what the hell happened."

The young male relaxed slightly and opened his mouth to speak, but the female stepped forward. "We can't remember anything either. It's weird...Something clearly happened to us."

"Yeah," the tall man said. "This...this doesn't make any sense."

"Hey!" a voice shouted. "Over here! I found something!"

The group wandered in the direction of the voice. The young male noticed just how aimless this group was, unsure of where to go or who they were. The disconnect was frightening.

They climbed over a small hill and, in the midst of a clearing surrounded by large trees, there stood an enormous, statuesque figure.

"What the hell is that?" someone queried.

"No idea..." another voice replied. "Some kind of large statue..."

"I am the Sphinx!" a booming voice echoed. The group recoiled. The large statue's eyes had opened and peered down at them all, like a predator watching its prey. "Heed my words, townsfolk, for they are not legend, nor myth, but present."

"The lot of you are not here by coincidence, but by fate. The next few days will be difficult for you. Among you, there are liars. There are killers. They know who they are, but they may not know who you are. It is the innocent's job to locate the guilty and punish them for their crimes. The tools you need are on this island, but you will also need your wits about you. Remember who you were. Remember who you are."

"I will assign you all code names. You may not inform anyone else what your code name is. This will distinguish you from the others."

"In addition, you must meet here every day at noon. Then, we shall host a majority vote to kill one of your fellow townfolk. There is no questioning these orders, for they are foretold."

"To prove that wits and intelligence are needed alongside physical action, I have prepared a riddle. That riddle is as follows:

Where are your memories?"

"To the victor comes reward that shall be announced at the end of the day. Believe me. It is worthwhile."

"Here is your list of code names:

-Aimless
    -Baffled
    -Connect
    -Drifter
    -Floating
    -Hopeless
    -Imagination
    -Journey
    -Knowledgeless
    -Lost
    -Memory
    -Purpose
    -Quest
    -Retain
    -Storage
    -Thoughts
    -Unaware
    -Vagrant
    -Wasted
    -Yearn

"I will also update the death toll at the beginning and end of each day for you all. Two of your number did not survive the Mist. Their bodies have disappeared from this world."

"The fight for your life begins now."

Graveyard
    -Xanax, death by Mist on Night 0
    -Zero, death by Mist on Night 0

HOST NOTES

My color will be yellow for the duration of this game. Please do not use it.

All questions directed at me should be asked in green.

I have made some updates to the Setup & FAQ before the game began. I encourage you all to read that thread at least once more before submitting your first night action.

One key update is that role cards no longer vary from one another. All role options were given exactly as they are written in the Setup/FAQ thread. PMs are still allowed, but I encourage everyone to not have people quote the Role Card PM for obvious reasons.

There will be events daily.

You must post once every day or you will be modkilled/replaced. You must submit a night action (even a -skip for certain players) or you will be modkilled/replaced.

Any questions, please PM the host.

If you wish to answer the riddle, please PM the Sphinx---err, the host! A maximum of three guesses before day ends (but clues may be forthcoming).

All players have received their role cards. The game is good to go!

PLAYER LIST

pebrock
    Fatalis
    Glip
    Bahkieh
    ReauxTzunami
    Ubernox
    Kromos
    Bluejay
    Capitalier
    Cryptonic
    Brendan
    ajkei
    Auckmid
    Jr4life24
    Chill Kidd
    Nick
    FrostByte
    LeaD
    Rocshi
    CmG

Day will end at this time: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...10%3A00+PM+EST

DAY LINKS:

DAY LINKS:

Day One (The Sphinx): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post207548
    Day Two (Opportunity Cost): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post209446
    Day Three (The Lottery): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post211688
    Day Four (Yin & Yang): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post213972
    Day Five (The Mist): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post215930
    Day Six (Luck of the Draw): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post217575
    Day Seven (Deja Vu): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post218950
    Last edited by Escaho; September 27th, 2012 at 08:57 PM.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

2. ISO #2

Re: M-FM XIII Amnesia Town! - DAY ONE

first
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

slowpoke used amnesia
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

time to homework
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Updated original post with end of day time.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

12. ISO #12

DAY EVENT

"THE ANSWER IS ONE WORD."

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! It's M-FM time! Boy I sure hope I don't die early on like the last M-FM.

Also, to the Sphinx, I question the validity of your riddle. I don't think "Where are your memories?" fits under a technical definition of "riddle".

The riddle is invalid, and thus can't be answered, except with "ERROR". Checkmate, what do I win? Nothing, because I didn't PM you. But oh well.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Are we allowed to post pictures?
    Sure thing. Just no excessive spamming.

From this point forward you will no longer be told if your Sphinx riddle guess was correct or not. Three guesses only.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    Sure thing. Just no excessive spamming.

From this point forward you will no longer be told if your Sphinx riddle guess was correct or not. Three guesses only.
    Escaho has 2 Sk wins in his FM history! HE MUST BE SK!!!

-lynch escahoe
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

If you wish to answer the riddle, please PM the Sphinx---err, the host! A maximum of three guesses before day ends (but clues may be forthcoming).
    Meaning, we should wait until the very end of day until all the clues are out before giving three different answers all at once.

27. ISO #27

Winds of Amnesiac! Anybody saw that old Anime classic? It's one of my all time favourites! Everybody on earth forgets almost everything and strange, miracoulus and evil things happen. Oh well.. I furgot why i wanted to mention that in the first place.... The answer is probably... forgotten...
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

28. ISO #28

OR JUST BASICLY... METTTTTH!!!
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

29. ISO #29

Can we lynch someone today?

We should force someone scummy to claim each day. Forcing a PR to claim doesn't matter much in this setup.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Hi n1 victim!

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Cuz i said so.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

come at me you irish saussage!

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    -skip day
    why are u skipping? Do you want that people get their actiions to choose randomized? You don't even have a night chat waiting for you. You first have to find it! Or perhaps you have one already...

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

I have school all day so bye.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

I am pro scum hunter. I get the scum ez.

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    gosh waht if cmg is the one with the night chat!!!!1/1?!?!/1!21!
    SKYPER! REMOVE THAT CHEATER! ... hmmm no.

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50