Point restoration for Ambient
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Point restoration for Ambient

I was told that Ambient would be able to help in this matter. i bought a new computer sometime in late july iirc. as a result this reset my bank file back to zero with no points. so im asking if you would be so kind as to look this over and help me get my points back.

i will be posting 4 things first is my current replay of my total points and achievments, the second is my bank file for that name. the third is my old replay from a while ago of my older character for points and acievments, the fourth is my bank file for that name.

1) current point value.SC2Replay current points + name

2)MBank13.SC2Bank current bank

3)reporting enzo.SC2Replay old points + name

4)MBank13.SC2Bank old bank

in particular what i would like from this is a merge of my total old points minus the same achievments added on to my current name.

-------------------------------------------------------------

edit, i finished patching with my old computer, i could post up to 15 more replays of my old account in mafia, however in the replay clicking help doesnt bring up the menu for points, the date was 6/18/12 for that specific replay.

in addition i would have to post a new thread if i were to upload more replays for proof. cuz i cant add more attachments in replys or in an edit of the original post.
    Last edited by kyle1234513; August 8th, 2012 at 12:50 PM.

2. ISO #2
    Yayap

Re: Point restoration for Ambient

Just so other mod don't delete or move this thread, due to not being able to upload replays in other sections of the forum like the answer forum, I gave him permission to post it here.

Wait for Ambient to respond, or any other sc2 admin that can take care of it.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Point restoration for Ambient

Quote Originally Posted by Ambient View Post
    I can restore points, but I cannot restore achievements.
    so in that case could you just subtract the achievments that i have from both of those accounts, take those total points off the old account. and then add the total points remaning on the old account to my current account.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6