Thread: Cannabis

1. ISO #1

Cannabis

Yes or no and why?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Cannabis

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Yes.
    Absolutely.
    Flipping.
    Amazing.
    What about the "negative health effects"?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

No.
    Because I don't want to. My life is fine the way it is. I don't need a drug to make me feel like it is better.

I don't even care about what possible negative health effects it may have, or the fact that is illegal. I don't desire the "positive" effects.

If smoking marijuana were confirmed to have only 100% positive effects on the body, and then legalized, I still wouldn't do it.

Same goes for every other illicit drug out there.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    No.
    Because I don't want to. My life is fine the way it is. I don't need a drug to make me feel like it is better.

I don't even care about what possible negative health effects it may have, or the fact that is illegal. I don't desire the "positive" effects.

If smoking marijuana were confirmed to have only 100% positive effects on the body, and then legalized, I still wouldn't do it.

What about alcohol and prescription narcotics?

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #8

No.

gaming errday all day is so much funner than drugs anyways.

i<3cryptonic

9. ISO #9

True story. I had been a social smoker from about 18 until 21. On my 21st birthday my friend made some brownies. He fucked up and put waaaay too much cannibutter in them. I ate one brownie, and felt fine 15 minutes later, so then I hate two more. Huge mistake. I'll spare you the details but I haven't touched the stuff since. Haven't touched brownies either, actually.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by SPazZTiK View Post
    True story. I had been a social smoker from about 18 until 21. On my 21st birthday my friend made some brownies. He fucked up and put waaaay too much cannibutter in them. I ate one brownie, and felt fine 15 minutes later, so then I hate two more. Huge mistake. I'll spare you the details but I haven't touched the stuff since. Haven't touched brownies either, actually.
    LOL I'm sorry that happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

So my answer is Yes.

First off yes there is a negative health benefit to smoking. Cigarette smoke however has been proven to be much MORE harmful than marijuana smoke.

Second off if you consume marijuana by eating (cooked into pastries, baked goods, etc) it does nearly nothing to you. There are supposed long term side effects (I.E. behavior changes) that have been documented, but this does not happen to everyone and infact I know no one with such problems.

My reasoning is, if I bake it into fudge, I can take as little or as much as I want. The benefits I personally gain from marijuana are as follows : My sleeping disorder is cured when I have a concentrated form (I.E. Hubby Bar), my extreme distaste in most food is ignored (I don't eat things that don't taste good normally), I am able to concentrate on one task rather than taxing my brain with multiple tasks (to explain more, I actually can write everything I have to do down, make a planned day, and decide what I personally need to do to get all of it done efficiently and safely.)

Those are my main benefits / pros. Any cons would really be the lack of memory (specifically short term memory, putting things away incorrectly and forgetting where I put them), Lack of appetite (when I don't have it in my system, I don't eat as much as I did before I started taking it), Droopy eyes (look tired at times when I am not.)

Over-all the benefits help me complete daily tasks at my job, and home with more efficiency and precision, where the downside is I forgot where I put my soda or a tool momentarily until I stop, focus, or search. The pro's far out-weigh the cons for me.

Edit :

Adding a normal day without weed :

1. Constantly unfocused or focused on to many things at once. Seem to sporadically finish tasks improperly and sometimes even hazardously (like leaving a ladder out.)

2. Boring. My job is boring enough as it is, and I become even more bored when I am sitting waiting for work to show up.

3. Frustrated at stupid LA drivers. Los Angeles has a 95% horrible driver, 4% decent driver, 1% good driver type scale to it. I may not be a good driver, but I can't STAND how many horrible drivers there are...

4. Drained of energy alot due to a lack of food.
    Last edited by Dmpk; July 31st, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    What about alcohol and prescription narcotics?
    I avoid drinking alcohol. I have tried it a couple times, and I don't like the taste.

As for prescription narcotics, I've never had the misfortune to have to encounter them. As I understand, they're just used as pain-killers or sleep-inducers, so if I've been in some bad accident or something and a trained medical professional decides that morphine would be best to help alleviate my condition, I wouldn't be one to argue with him.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Why would you try alcohol? It's like 1,038,820,846,208 times worse for you than cannabis
    In small doses (1 or 2 sips) for a superfat guy, it had literally no effect. And I'm definitely not interested in finding out what effect it can have.

I only ever tried it in the first place because my parents insisted.

15. ISO #15

i say no, but then again im against anything* that alters the way the brain functions. lower response times are just a no in general. things like crack which increase the brain activity are bad because theyre addictive and alter the way u behave after prolonged use. although canabis is not addictive it still slows the brain down.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

I'd like to just point out 2 facts... I'm sure I could jus spew out a whole bunch of facts scientific research and recite all the 300 scientific journals I had to read when doing this essay in college...

but first.. it is NOT marijuana, marijuana is a name for a tobacco plant in Mexico... the name was given to Cannabis in the early 1900's during a propaganda campaign funded by William Randolf Hurst who owned a paper mill company... and Harry Aslinger, who was heading up the starting of the DEA... they advertised that Marijuana made blacks and hispanics rape white women... they put the name Marijuana on it because Cannabis/Hemp at this time was the biggest cash crop in America, and was about to run regular pulp paper out of business... so they used a slang named to get the bill passed in congress, which also outlawed Hemp... it was a bad mistake and they haven't owned up to it yet...

in numerous studies in such universities as, University of Saskatchewan, Univeristy of Columbia, University of Newfoundland etc... it has been proven that in some people Cannabis increases braincell growth.. The hippocampus is an area of the brain essential to memory formation... It is unusual because it grows new neurons over a person’s lifetime... Researchers believe these new cells help to improve memory and fight depression and mood disorders.

And for the record, Alcohol and other prescription medicines are terrible for you... always look for an organic option for any kind of medical condition you have.. My 2 cents ;)
    Spoiler : FM History :
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot View Post
    I'd like to just point out 2 facts... I'm sure I could jus spew out a whole bunch of facts scientific research and recite all the 300 scientific journals I had to read when doing this essay in college...

but first.. it is NOT marijuana, marijuana is a name for a tobacco plant in Mexico... the name was given to Cannabis in the early 1900's during a propaganda campaign funded by William Randolf Hurst who owned a paper mill company... and Harry Aslinger, who was heading up the starting of the DEA... they advertised that Marijuana made blacks and hispanics rape white women... they put the name Marijuana on it because Cannabis/Hemp at this time was the biggest cash crop in America, and was about to run regular pulp paper out of business... so they used a slang named to get the bill passed in congress, which also outlawed Hemp... it was a bad mistake and they haven't owned up to it yet...

in numerous studies in such universities as, University of Saskatchewan, Univeristy of Columbia, University of Newfoundland etc... it has been proven that in some people Cannabis increases braincell growth.. The hippocampus is an area of the brain essential to memory formation... It is unusual because it grows new neurons over a person’s lifetime... Researchers believe these new cells help to improve memory and fight depression and mood disorders.

And for the record, Alcohol and other prescription medicines are terrible for you... always look for an organic option for any kind of medical condition you have.. My 2 cents ;)

i am unsure weather or not it promotes brain cell growth, but what it does do while ur on it is slow ur reaction time. these numbers are exagerated, lets say it took you .5seconds to move a your right hand from ur side to ur face to block a ball, it would now take you .8seconds to move that hand to ur face to catch the ball. the simple fact is its a depressent. i think medicaly it has its uses and thats fine, but recreational it will do more harm than good.

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by kyle1234513 View Post
    i am unsure weather or not it promotes brain cell growth, but what it does do while ur on it is slow ur reaction time. these numbers are exagerated, lets say it took you .5seconds to move a your right hand from ur side to ur face to block a ball, it would now take you .8seconds to move that hand to ur face to catch the ball. the simple fact is its a depressent. i think medicaly it has its uses and thats fine, but recreational it will do more harm than good.
    lol it has been PROVEN too, check the scientific research, they have been doing these tests consequtively since 1994... but regardless, slowed reaction time is not always bad... it helps me when I play guitar, because I become more focus and attune... I take my time and more likely to think outside the box... I'm not saying you should smoke a blunt then play goalie, but there are a lot of good reasons to smoke Cannabis when it comes to art and things or that nature...
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by gaspiden View Post
    Eh never been crazy or into the whole "getting high" thing. I just don't like the feeling of losing control of myself, or feeling a fake altered sense of euphoria that can't be stopped until the effects were off. I've been high for only 5 minutes of my life and that's cause some fucking loser at highschool had hash (its in a plastic container, tinfoil, and there's black shit in side. Which they light up to get high). While I was walking home, he came up to me and put that shit near my nose so I would get high. I told him to fuck off and ran away. I didn't know what the hell he put near my nose, but i could already feel the adrenaline instantly. I then understood what they call it "high" cause you feel heightened and like your stomach is elevated. Like sitting on a chair and falling fifty feet, thats the sensation you get in your mind. Anyways, most of the potheads in my highschool are fucking lazy losers, that do nothing but talk about how much weed they smoke, and have no motivation to achieve anything of value in their lives. They typically fail most of their courses and just go to parties and do stupid shit. All of the girls associated with these potheads are school sluts and everyone knows it. Anyways, I don't see why you need weed. At all. Sure there isn't really any scientific evidence against it, but everyone I know that smokes weed isn't exactly the brightest guy or most ambitious guy around.
    lol if all those people ate broccoli, would broccoli make you lazy?.. people are lazy no matter what kinda of excuse they use as a crutch... thats all they use it for is a crutch, so they have something to blame their laziness on... I have been smoking since I was 11... I was working by 13, owned my own business by 18, got 2 college degrees by 24... I have a great career and am campaigning for my district office... it has never held me back or made me lazy in the slightest, wheres your theory now? ;)

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot View Post

Alcohol is organic.

24. ISO #24

In small doses (1 or 2 sips) for a superfat guy, it had literally no effect. And I'm definitely not interested in finding out what effect it can have.

I only ever tried it in the first place because my parents insisted.
    Them parents :o
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30