M-FM XI The Festival of Blood Gamethread - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101
    Rufus Shinra

Re: M-FM - The Festival of Blood [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    I believe 8 votes are needed for a lynch as there are 14 living players.

Now this is odd. Why are you voting with 2 of the people you find most suspicious to more than likely reveal the role of a town player? Sudden changes of opinion could indicate scum who consider the benefit of lynching town greater than the risk of looking scummy.
    A question for you: Who do you think is the most scummy, lover boy?

2. ISO #102
    Nanaki

I believe 8 votes are needed for a lynch as there are 14 living players.

Now this is odd. Why are you voting with 2 of the people you find most suspicious to more than likely reveal the role of a town player? Sudden changes of opinion could indicate scum who consider the benefit of lynching town greater than the risk of looking scummy.
    I'm sorry, I still think that they are scummier, but I need information.
    Will you claim a role please, even WIFOMly....?

3. ISO #103
    Vincent Valentine

Ello mates.

I agree with Clouds analysis of Tifa. The points he displayed are details that I found suspicious as well. It is good to to get lurkers to participate, but Tifa hit a few red flags. I'm not saying she is mafia, but she has caught my attention. I want to know why Rufus thinks Tifa is town. We need to be wary of the cult since they only have a 2/9 chance to hit a citizen. They are more likely to start stealing town PRs now. We need to come up with a way to deal with that.

@Cloud: Nix is only allowed to burn 6 hours after day starts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir
    Nix has a single auto vest that will prevent one attack. She can ignite during the day if 6 hours have passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa Lockhart View Post
    Cloud, you are saying that voting lucrecia is suspicious? She hasn't posted on day 1 and still has not posted yet. Strangely enough, Lucrecia has not been modkilled. I feel tempted to vote you for being an idiot.
    You are an idiot for not reading the rules. We will NOT be notified if someone was modkilled and replaced or not. You need to pay more attention and read the rules to benefit the town.

4. ISO #104
    Cloud Strife

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus Shinra View Post
    A question for you: Who do you think is the most scummy, lover boy?
    Maybe Tifa but I don't have strong reads on anyone yet. When I was deciding who to vote I considered Reno and Nanaki as well. Most of the others didn't post enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    I'm sorry, I still think that they are scummier, but I need information.
    Will you claim a role please, even WIFOMly....?
    You are getting information from this discussion. I'll role claim if I think it benefits town but atm it definitely doesn't. You could have joined me in voting Tifa but you chose me instead even though Tifa, Rufus and Scarlet are much scummier to you. Why?

5. ISO #105
    Nanaki

You are getting information from this discussion. I'll role claim if I think it benefits town but atm it definitely doesn't. You could have joined me in voting Tifa but you chose me instead even though Tifa, Rufus and Scarlet are much scummier to you. Why?
    Thats a good point.
    -Unvote
    Ill be back in half an hour, my head hurts >.<

6. ISO #106
    Cloud Strife

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Valentine View Post
    @Cloud: Nix is only allowed to burn 6 hours after day starts.
    I know and it's 11 hours after day started. Nix will almost definitely have come on by now so why not burn? Maybe she wants to distance herself from her post times or maybe she has decided to forgo burning all together for some reason.

7. ISO #107
    Nanaki

OH to explain myself before I go!
    I thought that getting a role would be beneficial, but looking back at the posts and the amount of citizens left, it isn't at ALL helpful.

8. ISO #108
    Vincent Valentine

I know and it's 11 hours after day started. Nix will almost definitely have come on by now so why not burn? Maybe she wants to distance herself from her post times or maybe she has decided to forgo burning all together for some reason.
    Ha. Well derp. I would have to say she is probably seeing how useful her target is to draw attention elsewhere. She has until the day ends to burn before she has to douse someone else.
    OH to explain myself before I go!
    I thought that getting a role would be beneficial, but looking back at the posts and the amount of citizens left, it isn't at ALL helpful.
    2/9 chance to hit citzen.

9. ISO #109
    Vincent Valentine

Almost forgot. I did not receive a feedback message.

10. ISO #110
    Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    nothing happened to me last night either... wow so I guess we have to leave this game up to the priest and hope he does a kick ass job... this is like a cult/mason game with no killers... it's gonna be one big ass ball of WIFOM
    We can't leave the game up to the priest (especially with only 2 citizens alive), we need to start discussion and see if anyone starts changing their patterns on who they pressure during the day/side with. The cult will most likely start recruiting since they have a high chance of stealing PRs. We need to keep the discussion going and see what everyone thinks now before they are recruited. We can then cross-reference that after this day is over and people are converted.

11. ISO #111
    Yuffie Kisaragi

That's cool. But your opinion ultimately doesn't matter.
    Of course his opinion matters. Everyone's opinion matters, as this is a consensus based game.
    And it is odd how you choose to try to appear to be contributing by attempting to stop the most active pro-town player scumhunting. There is no need for cloud to claim a specific role, if you agree with what he is saying and think he is town than his claim will not change the impact of what he is saying.

12. ISO #112
    Elena

I figured as much..
    Did you get a feedback message?
    Let's just say nothing happened to me.

13. ISO #113
    Nanaki

OMG don't lurk guys!

Here is what I think.
    Rufus Shinra is really scummy, as he is trying to stop players from scum hunting and voting Cloud, as it seems to me, to get pressure off of others. Then justifies it by asking for a role, AFTER Cloud asked if you guys were pressuring for a vote.

-Vote Rufus Shinra

What I am also interested it is that Nix hasn't burned and that Tira/Scarlet seem to be buddied up.
    This is what is in my head right now. Thoughts?

14. ISO #114
    Nanaki

OMG don't lurk guys!

Here is what I think.
    Rufus Shinra is really scummy, as he is trying to stop players from scum hunting and voting Cloud, as it seems to me, to get pressure off of others. Then justifies it by asking for a role, AFTER Cloud asked if you guys were pressuring for a role.

-Vote Rufus Shinra

What I am also interested it is that Nix hasn't burned and that Tira/Scarlet seem to be buddied up.
    Fixed.

15. ISO #115
    Rufus Shinra

OMG don't lurk guys!

Here is what I think.
    Rufus Shinra is really scummy, as he is trying to stop players from scum hunting and voting Cloud, as it seems to me, to get pressure off of others. Then justifies it by asking for a role, AFTER Cloud asked if you guys were pressuring for a vote.

-Vote Rufus Shinra

What a spectacle. Let me guess, you're going to change your vote again, since you know that this train will lead nowhere, silly scumlord.

-vote Nanaki

I don't trust Cloud, but whatever his gambits - you're infinitely more fickle and dangerous than him, Nanaki.

16. ISO #116
    Nanaki

I hope you know that Im not even close to scum.

17. ISO #117
    Nanaki

I hope you know that Im not even close to scum.
    Thats a terribad responce, let me rephrase why Im not scum. (Im not going to quote you because I'm too lazy, sue me :P)

What a spectacle. Let me guess, you're going to change your vote again, since you know that this train will lead nowhere, silly scumlord.
    No, I misvoted. My reasons for voting you are on my last post.

I don't trust Cloud, but whatever his gambits - you're infinitely more fickle and dangerous than him, Nanaki.
    I am dangerous, Im blade O.o... What gambit do you think Cloud is pulling?

18. ISO #118
    Nanaki

You Lurkers are killing me.
    I saw Scarlet and Barret Wallace looking at this, and they didn't post something.

19. ISO #119
    Rufus Shinra

Thats a terribad responce, let me rephrase why Im not scum. (Im not going to quote you because I'm too lazy, sue me :P)

No, I misvoted. My reasons for voting you are on my last post.

I am dangerous, Im blade O.o... What gambit do you think Cloud is pulling?
    I'm not sure how voting Cloud is mutually exclusive from scumhunting, especially since the forced discussion will reveal significant amounts of information. You're just playing the lynch-go-round game, which will result in no pressure, and certainly no lynch (when it's necessary against the 2+/3 KPN in the setup.)

I'm not exactly sure at the moment, but I have some ideas that I need to think about Cloud.

20. ISO #120
    Nanaki

I'm not sure how voting Cloud is mutually exclusive from scumhunting, especially since the forced discussion will reveal significant amounts of information. You're just playing the lynch-go-round game, which will result in no pressure, and certainly no lynch (when it's necessary against the 2+/3 KPN in the setup.)

I'm not exactly sure at the moment, but I have some ideas that I need to think about Cloud.
    Why force someone who isn't really scummy to reveal? We would be better off getting someone who is scummy to reveal.

If you have something on Cloud, by all means tell us.

21. ISO #121

Nix licked her lips, she couldn't wait any longer.

She made some hand movements under her cloak and then snapped her fingers.

Nanaki's body burst into flames.

The entire bar was evacuated onto the street and the fire department is currently dealing with the fire in the bar...

We'll need to ask them what they found on Nanaki's body before the next fireworks session...

8 votes are needed to lynch.

2 - Cloud Strife (Tifa Lockhart, Scarlet)
    1 - Tifa Lockhart (Cloud Strife)

edit 1 - I've looked into this pm limit some of you have reported. It should be raised now.
    Last edited by Elixir; July 29th, 2012 at 05:38 PM.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

22. ISO #122
    Lucrecia Crescent

hi guys

@ rufus shinra
    How old are you, and how long have you been that age

23. ISO #123
    Lucrecia Crescent

Also good to know you wanted to lynch the lurker you know nothing about tifa. seems like looking for a scapegoat.
    Now, I wasnt modkilled, it is my principle to lurk day 1 because it had made my life longer in FM generally.

I know the identity of Rufus Shinra and he knows mine. Having that in mind, he can not just retardedly accuse me now because I will immediately know its shady. After I have discovered the identity of Rufus Shinra he had stopped lukring and hiding his identity completely, and started posting.

Rufus Shinra, however, is counterattacking the guy who brought up a valid point against Tifa.
    I generally am suspicious to people like Tifa and even the blonde guy avatar person who wante dme shot day 1, directing the attention on the poeple who pretty much are a blank spot and nothing could be dont about them.

24. ISO #124
    Lucrecia Crescent

-vote Tifa
    Die evil bitch

25. ISO #125
    Yuffie Kisaragi

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrecia Crescent View Post
    Also good to know you wanted to lynch the lurker you know nothing about tifa. seems like looking for a scapegoat.
    -vote Tifa
    Good to know you're being consistant and not just attaching yourself onto lynch trains to blend in.

26. ISO #126
    Yuffie Kisaragi

Err
    Multiquotes failed, the "vote Tifa" was meant to be a quote from crescent.
    -Unvote Tifa

27. ISO #127
    Cloud Strife

Going off for a bit. Can't answer any questions. Be right back.
    we should not pressure until the end of the day is near or everyone has given their actions/leads
    So Tifa didn't come right back and Scarlet hasn't pressured anyone near the end of the day. Reeve and Bugenhagen haven't increased their post count of 1 from yesterday. Reno and Barret have only posted once today. Hopefully those 4 will be replaced but there is no guarantee they will be or that their replacement will do any better. If you cannot make a bare minimum of 4 posts per day please do not sign up for forum mafia and take the place of someone who actually wants to play.

Hopefully the priests will be able to recruit someone tonight but with only 2 citizens and barely any posts to go off we can't assume that they will. There could be 2 starting priests but that seems unlikely with only 3 power role slots. Still there hasn't been any notifications reported from a notification heavy role list so this is a possibility.

If Cole feels he has enough information to correctly kill one of the 3 scum then he should go for it but he should bear in mind that any town dead, even a citizen, is costly at this point. Hopefully he's not playing to get culted by shooting randomly every night.

28. ISO #128

With no discussion and no lynch in sight, and me having to go out, i have to end this about 20 mins earlier. I will be replacing people tonight if they dont pm me. I wont be telling you who, though.

Spoiler : oldmusic :

Fireworks Session Two:

The firefighters had been trying to contain the blazing bar for the better part of the hour, with onlookers unsure what was happening. One solemn firefighter walked from the blazing wreck of the bar to the owner... They were discussing damages... The way we saw the barkeep broke down... I don't think he was insured.

But to more important matters, the firefighter approached the group whom he assumed were Nanaki's friends and dropped his voice. "You have to keep this on the down low... I know he might have been your friend but the town doesn't need to know their Mayor is dead right now". A few witnesses couldn't hold their shock in, Nanaki was Vincent Bertrand? Joseph Bertrands astranged son who took control of the city when the city's savior, vornksr, dissapeared? (Well... he was missing until we found him dead earlier tonight).

The town continued to party... blissfully unaware that their Mayor had just been set ablaze by a lunatic.

The fireworks began on schedule.

6Hours 15 Minutes Until Sunrise.
    Last edited by Elixir; July 31st, 2012 at 05:12 AM.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Firefighters were still trying to determine the cause of the blaze that ripped about a local bar this past hour. The group let in on privvy knowledge that the Mayor was dead seeing as the firefighter thought they were friends and they already knew who he was.

The fireworks teared through the sky as a blissfully unaware party crowd looked on with awe. Passing off the fire in the bar for some party act on the side of the building.

Meanwhile, Cole was running out of time... Daybreak was approaching, and with it the loss of his will to Bloody Mary.

When the witnesses reconvened they now had a bunch of bodies and a burning building to account for... man this one's going to be tough to explain to the cops. Right Barret? They turned to face Barret who had remained awfully quiet the past few minutes sitting on his own on the park bench... his head dropped onto the glowsticks around his neck as if he was asleep...

Then they noticed the blood.

A note was found in his hand:

Last Will: Kind of Ironic that I died tonight - just before I was going to begin contributing properly. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What the hell is going on?

6 Hours 0 Minutes Until Sunrise.

Last edited by Elixir; July 31st, 2012 at 05:27 AM.

31. ISO #131
    Bugenhagen

KAYSO
    I REPLACED SOMEONE.
    Just thought I'd let you pissants know there's a new Bugenhagen in town, bitches.

WHOOYEAH

32. ISO #132
    Bugenhagen

zzzzz Can we get a little more active, pls? This could be a super fun FM if people actually contributed.

33. ISO #133
    Cloud Strife

I might have been doused after the most active player from day 1 was doused so if I am burned hopefully a lookout or detective saw who visited me and we can lynch the arsonist afterwards.

It looks like Barret was killed by Cole and there was no mafia kill. This means that someone has probably been culted and Cole could become a big threat to us even before he joins the mafia. Killing the most active pro-town player on day 1 then killing someone who hints he is a PR looks like he wants to do as much damage as possible so that he can easily win if culted.

We should aim to lynch someone today. There are 8 town and 4 scum with Cole providing a third KPN so tomorrow we could lose the majority.

34. ISO #134
    Scarlet

damn man, do we have any investigative roles?... with 4 mafia, they will be more then likely sticking up for each other, so chances are we are going to lynch a townie... we need some sort of lead to go on here... and hope the priest is kickin ass :-/

35. ISO #135
    Cloud Strife

There's 2-3 mafia not 4. I corrected you yesterday so are you getting it wrong on purpose or did you just forget?

we need to stay on top of mafia, there are now 3 mafia I am guessing because no one died, someone obviously got cultia'd...
    @ Scarlet

Check the first post on day 1, it has the graveyard information. 2 people died so no one has been culted.
    because at this point with no information, and not everyone posting their night effects/leads... only scum would want to lynch train... we should not pressure until the end of the day is near or everyone has given their actions/leads
    You said I was scummy for pressuring someone because "we should not pressure until the end of the day is near" but you didn't do anything towards the end of the day and instead joined a pressure vote on me at the start of the day. Do you still stand by your vote on me? If not please vote someone and do something more useful today.

I forgot that Aeris was another person that disappeared yesterday so I would like to hear from her or her replacement. Reeve and Reno missed day 2 as well so -vote Reno to pressure him into contributing.

Going off for a bit. Can't answer any questions. Be right back.
    Early on in the day you said you would be gone for a bit, which is fair enough, but you didn't come back at all when you were our main line of questioning. Scum can easily get away with this because there aren't enough active players to pressure them so if you don't come back you'll have my vote.

36. ISO #136
    Elena

Hey guys, nothing happened to me this night either.

Cloud seems like a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything so let's help him pressure Reno.

-vote Reno

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138
    Rufus Shinra

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    There are 12 players alive. It will take 7 votes to lynch.
    -vote Reno

39. ISO #139
    Rufus Shinra

Lynch Tally

Reno (L-4): Cloud Strife, Elena, Rufus Shinra

40. ISO #140
    Vincent Valentine

Feedback Message: None

I agree that the players need to be more active (for both fun and because it gives mafia/nix too much of a shield).
    I'm guessing the current standing is at 3 maf - 1 nix - 1 neutral - 7 town.
    We still have 3 confirmed citizens, so the priest still has some play in the game. Odds are that the mafia culted a PR though. 4 (2 Hidden Town) PR v 3 cits (excluding priest)
    Cole should be careful in his targets since he has a 7/11 chance to hit town and that percentage will grow if we lynch correctly today. 2 are confirmed PRs and I bet the other 2 are most likely PRs as well.
    We only have a confirmed mason and vigilante - I would assume that Elixir provided other PRs for the town otherwise we would hardly have a chance at victory.

tl;dr - be more active.

-Vote Reno

41. ISO #141
    Vincent Valentine

That's 5/7

42. ISO #142
    Lucrecia Crescent

calm the fuck down wagoning a lurker

43. ISO #143
    Cloud Strife

Those votes piled up quick.

Reno (4/7): Cloud Strife, Elena, Rufus Shinra, Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    And it's what Cid Highwind said, everyone should contribute, it's not really that hard, if you don't have time please request to be replaced by elixir
    Have you been replaced, Reno?

We're 6 hours past day start so someone could go up in flames at any time. Please try to make one post before you go.

Who do you find suspicious, Bugenhagen? We didn't hear much from the guy you replaced.

44. ISO #144
    Cloud Strife

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrecia Crescent View Post
    calm the fuck down wagoning a lurker
    What do you propose we do instead?

45. ISO #145
    Lucrecia Crescent

I'm Zeke Dunbar aka sheriff.

Day 1 i went and checked rufus because he's a shady motherfucker
    Rufus came up not a vampire. He's a shady motherfucker still might be Nix. He does shit all for being town kinda weird.

Day 2 I voted tifa because of scapegoating and her relationship to Cloud and Rufus, and Yuffie came right ahead on a white horse in shining armor and voted me for "wagoning" tifa while being the only voter

Both bitches seemed highly suspicious so I went ahead and checked Yuffie. Yuffie came back vampire.

So my theory is now, that Tifa is a mafia bitch, Yuffie is proven mafia bitch by my investigation, both probably on team because one fiercely defended another while a mafia would hope that town would drown rather than defend them.

-vote Yuffie

46. ISO #146
    Cloud Strife

Sounds convincing. You should take your vote off until a bit later in the day when we've heard from more people. We need to use as much of the day time as possible to get people talking.

If you're the real Zeke please claim as there is likely to be some sort of protective role in the role list. I don't think there will be any claims but you never know.

47. ISO #147
    Scarlet

Why pressuring someone else is fine, but when we have a legitimate lead you wouldn't want to put pressure on them... I'd like to see what they have to say about the accusation...

-Vote Yuffie

48. ISO #148
    Lucrecia Crescent

I'm keepng my vote because it's only one vote and Yuffie is nowhere near being hammered.
    She needs to defend herself too. Why pressuring a lurker more justified than pressuring someone there are results on?

49. ISO #149
    Vincent Valentine

-unvote
    -vote Yuffie

Better to pressure off a lead than a random person. I don't see why anyone would lie about being a sheriff. We finally have some activity. THANK GOD!

50. ISO #150
    Cloud Strife

We don't need to pressure someone who has been found mafia by the sheriff unless this is gambit and you're not the sheriff. If you're not the sheriff then forcing him to out himself won't be helping town and I think you should retract your claim. If you are the sheriff then Yuffie is confirmed mafia and focusing on her will let lurkers and scum slip under the radar while no one is interested in them.

There's 2-3 mafia not 4. I corrected you yesterday so are you getting it wrong on purpose or did you just forget?

You said I was scummy for pressuring someone because "we should not pressure until the end of the day is near" but you didn't do anything towards the end of the day and instead joined a pressure vote on me at the start of the day. Do you still stand by your vote on me? If not please vote someone and do something more useful today.
    Can you please respond to this, Scarlet?