S-FM XXII: Good Guy Greg vs. Scumbag Steve
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM XXII: Good Guy Greg vs. Scumbag Steve

Signups
    Setup

REGULAR SIGNUPS ARE NAO FULL. FEEL FREE, HOWEVER, TO CONTINUE TO SIGN UP AS RESERVES.

GAEM WILL START ON https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...uly+21%2C+2012
    24 hour days per usualy S-FM

(t)Role Card PMs will be sent out soon & I would appreciate a check in PM from all members.
    Le wonderful signupees (NOT BURNO)
    1. BAHHHHKIEH
    2. teh king of teh creedsecks
    3. cinotsoiuvhxc
    4. simpleminded
    5. Duzzy <3s Abba
    6. There's always room for
    Damus_Graves
    7. Mr.UsesCANNIBUSIncessantlyRAPESWHITEWOMEN
    8. Mothafucka Brandon
    9.Applee NAW
    ten. xXxJuror4lyfe24xXx420
    elevn. FAT ALICE
    122. T3H KRIMSON CHIN
    thre+10. FAIRYIN'

Last edited by FrostByte; July 21st, 2012 at 01:41 AM.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

2. ISO #2

Re: Good Guy Greg vs. Scumbag Steve S-FM Game Thread

Officer Shittluvhewitz was staking out a condemned apartment. The word on the street was that a cult had taken a likeness to

the building. Officer Shittluvhewitz was getting ready to inspect the building, when a domestic outbreak occured. Two black people,

(typical), a man and woman were fighting over custody of a child. The black woman snapped her fingers 5 times while forming

the pattern of a Z.

"Nigga, there ain't no way you can't say yo my baby daddy, I slept wiff only you and five other WHITE men, you're black!" she shouted.

She began to get ghetto, shaking her finger and squinting at the man. The man was toting a KFC chicken leg bucket, and

took a bite out of a chicken leg before stoutly replying:

"Bitch, shut the fuck up foo before I kick yo black ass. Ain't no way I'm yo daddy, and if you say something 'bout it again then

I'll slap yo ass up and down this here NEBURHEWD."

Officer Shittluvhewitz didn't have the time nor the patience to take care of the case and file the paperwork, so he decided to just shoot them both.

He shot the woman in the chest so the baby wouldn't be able to birth itself.

Shittluvhewitz kicked in the door and shouted out loud to nobody in particular;

"This is the police! Come to me with your hands up or you DIE!".

He was then surrounded by a group. They all grabbed him and starting chewing on him, eating him alive. He screamed in agony

before dying a painful death. One man, Greg, was not happy they killed him. He and another man, Steve, got into an argument.

It's been weeks since Shittluvhewitz's death, and the group still has not settled their differences over it...

Today is MANDATORY LYNCH DAY.

If someone is not lynched by 24 hours from now, I will random.org someone who didn't vote to kill off.
    I'm not bluffing, either. Lynch someone or a random non-voting fucker dies like a little bitch.
    /thread
    Last edited by FrostByte; July 21st, 2012 at 01:46 AM.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

3. ISO #3

First... like a bause
    Spoiler : FM History :
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Do we need eight people for a lynch vote?
    7 votes needed to lynch.

Burno and I just now decided that if someone isn't lynched, someone will be random.org lynched from the NON VOTERS.
    Update to post 1 to come.
    Stand by.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    7 votes needed to lynch.

Burno and I just now decided that if someone isn't lynched, someone will be random.org lynched from the NON VOTERS.
    Update to post 1 to come.
    Stand by.
    Dam guys... you are forcing us to lynch someone... I should take note of this and add to my games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

There are 2 people i have no idea who they are, so we should lynch one of them.

1:Mr.UsesCANNIBUSIncessantlyRAPESWHITEWOMEN

2:
    xXxJuror4lyfe24xXx420
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

There are currently 16 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 13 guests)

What the fuck.... 13 guests! Get outta here!

Fuck sake.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

3 of us and 15 of archangels smurfs ofc.
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    There are 2 people i have no idea who they are, so we should lynch one of them.

1:Mr.UsesCANNIBUSIncessantlyRAPESWHITEWOMEN

2:
    xXxJuror4lyfe24xXx420
    FOund out that Mr.UsesCANNIBUSIncessantlyRAPESWHITEWOMEN is Sirblayzalot so I guess I'll join the lynch train. Sorry Blayz ^^

-vote Sirblayzalot

16. ISO #16

-Vote Duzero for being a homosexual turtle

also I am guessing they are mafia together, hence the lynch train
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot View Post
    -Vote Duzero for being a homosexual turtle

also I am guessing they are mafia together, hence the lynch train
    No, but I am forced to vote someone! If you want we can start a train on the other guy I didn't know who it was.

18. ISO #18

-vote xXxJuror4lyfe24xXx420

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

I say we vote Brendan... he's either citizen or mafia, thats a 50/50 thats worth the risk... although Appley is suspicious for voting first...

-Vote Brendan

21. ISO #21

why appley... you dont want your mafia member to be in the spotlight????

-Vote AppleyNO

22. ISO #22

he's the first to vote... and wants to keep the votes off anyone else... why would you appley... if you are not mafia? you'd think youd wanna hear what people have to say before lynch training them... or are you lookin for a mislynch

#scummyasshit

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

#beingtoblack

25. ISO #25

it's 5:30am bro... I'm at work... what are you still doing up lol

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Thank you for saying that for me Creed.
    #quicktocastavotetomakesuretheheatisntonyou

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Creed citizen WIFOMing town PR... or Town PR WIFOMing Citizen WIFOMing town PR?... I'm guessing Mafia WIFOMing town PR WIFOMing Citizen WIFOMing Town PR... makes sense

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

I suggest we lynch the one who uses the most hashtags. It's annoying.

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

#Duzeroisanangryturtle

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    What happens if everyone votes, just nobody reaches 7 votes? i.e. 3 people get 4 votes, someone gets 1 vote.
    The last 3 who vote get random.org.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

lmfao... welp I smell a fail in this game xD... 20 bucks says we lynch all our town PR because mafia will vote together and help each other lol...

#failrulesfavourmafiagreatly

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot View Post
    lmfao... welp I smell a fail in this game xD... 20 bucks says we lynch all our town PR because mafia will vote together and help each other lol...

#failrulesfavourmafiagreatly
    Just as long as you are not lynched, you are safe from random.org

Fuck sake.

49. ISO #49

well lynching me I guess is better then lynching town PR.... WIFOM... you bastards better win it for me xD

50. ISO #50