Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Varcron

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.05 seconds.

  1. Replies
    8
    Views
    163

    ►►Re: Ramblings on improving as a player◄◄

    Well, if you don't feel like reading 50 pages worth of stuff here's what I noticed for this site...


    Ask intelligent questions and respond to any questions given to you in a short and concise way without appearing too wordy.

    If you notice strange behavior point it out and dig into it with questions/ take note of it in a doc of some kind

    Have a document of some kind where you can jot down post numbers and reads. Doing that made me go from scumread 24/7 to townread most by most players, and it only takes ~5-10 minutes daily to keep up with.

    Keep in mind these suggestions are mainly to get townread and not so much improve your reads, for that everyone has their own method.
  2. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

    Thread Author:Mike

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    1,953
    Views
    12,757

    ►►Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World◄◄

    -vote SuperJack


    Reasons above, close second would go to @PQRHack; as he fooled me basically the entire game.
  3. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho
    Here, a guy was trolling after trolling? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I wouldn't go as far to say trolling as he was distracting from a townie POV in this game, however in the previous Lazy game it did appear to be trolling.

    You're not necessarily wrong though depending how you look at it which justifies what happened.
  4. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Varcron I can't speak for the multiple hosts, but I can at least make enlightened assumptions.

    - Malicious intent was probably not assumed in S-FM Lazy. Remember that this game, ZZ started the game by deliberately circumventing the rules to avoid having to actually play. This is the kind of stuff that makes hosts doubt the goodwill of a player, and with good reason. Now, again, I cannot speak for the host, but Mike did say he thought that ZZ was showing that he "had not tried".

    - S-FM Lazy was not a flipless game. The flipless aspect is very important, because it makes it impossible to know who was telling the truth and who was scum (or if everyone was town engaging in fakeclaiming), and therefore throws the important information into the garbage.
    Okay, so in essence the flipless setup required more severe and quicker action needed to be taken without warning beforehand. Basically it was a combination of bad stuff and unfortunate circumstance

    That makes sense to me, as much as it still seems slightly extreme.
  5. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    I'm assuming that ZZ didn't intentionally try to fuck up the game btw
  6. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Since when are modkills used to "prevent town from being misled"?

    yikes (!!!!!)
    That's what I was thinking, especially considering we had the same shenanigans happen with different players in S-FM Lazy fairly recently


    3 people (all townies, 2 VT's and 1 sheriff) claimed sheriff out of 6 people which caused chaos for the entirety of the day, and had it not been for a scum error likely for the next day aswell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    considering town would have been completely misled for a really long and significant time if the modkill hadn't happened quickly enough.
    Why were there not two modkills in the game referenced above then?

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho
    Isn't the setup even more scum sided than a mountainous 15er - where wolves winrate is ~75%?

    I reckon Mike knows his setup best and what's the best/safest way to minimize damage to the game and keep it as playable as possible.
    Either way the outcome of the game I doubt would have been influenced due to ZZ being passed off as a troll by the majority of players, the D1 and D2 lynches would not have been altered.

    At most instead of Renegade being lynched we likely would have seen ZZ.
  7. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I agree that a warning would have been the way to go here - at least clarify with the player what their angle is. Great liberty is given to experienced players all the time to make stupid gambits and fake claims as town
    I concur that a warning should have probably been used instead of a modkill, seeing as we have had experienced players do some pretty dumb stuff that did not even get mentioned or brought up after the game in the past.
  8. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford
    Thank you for voting me, even though you caught me day 1. But once you've said you'll hard press me Day 2, you had to die. It's a good thing no one caught up on that cos people are fixated on the idea that getting you killed night 1 is because it's a meme. But don't worry. I won't do something like in the foreseeable future just for the memes.
    It's okay, I'm used to it ):

    In all seriousness I was going to thunderdome you D2 lol so probably was a good idea to deal with me N1, quite a smart play.

    Just shows that even though mod players are weird we still don't do that bad of a job lol.
  9. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    And fwiw, I stand by my opinion that the initial Light vs Yusuf train day 1 felt cliquey af. Call it cliquey, call it "anti new player bias", call it whatever you want to call it - there definitely was something there.
    There were certain people that gave an anti new guy vibe

    Some of the reads were valid, some were not.
  10. Forum:Closed Signups (S-FM)

    Thread:S-FM 331: ?KRC

    Thread Author:Mike

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    27
    Views
    1,216

    ►►Re: ?KRC◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    What in the world is this glorious unholy creation, and where do I sign?
    It says in OP lol

    This setup is cursed, and the roles we make are more cursed than the game itself.
  11. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    -vote Yuesford


    IDK how he managed to live to the end, but he did and nearly won after both his scum buddies died D1 and D2
  12. Forum:Mafia 2.0 Public Test

    Thread:Add more smith-type roles

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    32
    Views
    521

    [Miscellaneous Feedback] ►►Re: Add more smith-type roles◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    frinckles should add back fruit vendor but secretly make it so that the fruit kills you after 3 days but gives a random death description and see how long it takes the mafia community to figure out what's happening
    YES DO IT

    Seriously that'd be funny af
  13. Forum:Mafia 2.0 Public Test

    Thread:Add more smith-type roles

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    32
    Views
    521

    [Miscellaneous Feedback] ►►Re: Add more smith-type roles◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Not anym,ore tho
    Did pringles remove it?
  14. Forum:Mafia 2.0 Public Test

    Thread:Add more smith-type roles

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    32
    Views
    521

    [Miscellaneous Feedback] ►►Re: Add more smith-type roles◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    It does not exist. Check out Mafia 2.0
    It does exist

    I played a game a few days ago where someone flipped as Fruit Vendor.

    Not that it does anything except behave like stump for now, the role still does exist.
  15. Forum:Mafia 2.0 Public Test

    Thread:Add more smith-type roles

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    32
    Views
    521

    [Miscellaneous Feedback] ►►Re: Add more smith-type roles◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Last bit was a joke...

    I personally see people quit protective roles as equally as each other, I think people are just as likely to quit bg as they are to quit doc.
    It's not because they are underpowered. It's because the way they impact the game doesn't tend to set them as the protagonist or hero.

    To be fare, the Armoursmith has the quirk of basically handing out gifts and that aspect might be enjoyable for some players.
    I agree, I just see it's use in game being potentially handicapped by the one night wait time imo.

    With doc that makes sense, it doesn't make you the hero. But BG... Oh man do I love seeing "harsh shots of an old fashioned shootout" pop up in game. That's kind of what I mean by people rolequitting less as BG, they feel more important with it.
  16. Forum:Mafia 2.0 Public Test

    Thread:Add more smith-type roles

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    32
    Views
    521

    [Miscellaneous Feedback] ►►Re: Add more smith-type roles◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Then it's too op as no other night interactions can interfere with it.
    Potentially

    You'd have to limit the charges to at most 2 with that, but it could work

    Or if possible code in a one shot immunity so if they get double attacked in one night they would still die (1-1 vest to attack ratio)

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack
    Rigger
    At night, you may rig a players last item.
    Any attempt to use a rigged gun or rigged armour/vest will result in the item failing and the players death.
    The rigged items appear as real ones to the owner.
    Would they know who does or does not have items? If not how would they go about using their abilities?
  17. Forum:Mafia 2.0 Public Test

    Thread:Add more smith-type roles

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    32
    Views
    521

    [Miscellaneous Feedback] ►►Re: Add more smith-type roles◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Let armorsmith give itself armor or have it start with 1 piece of armor and people will love it eh
    Or just make it a day ability with no delay and you receive the vest at the beginning of the night, like how triad/mafia change to enforcer at the beginning of the night.
  18. Forum:Mafia 2.0 Public Test

    Thread:Add more smith-type roles

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    32
    Views
    521

    [Miscellaneous Feedback] ►►Re: Add more smith-type roles◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack
    Also. Why is there need for all roles to be equal or gret in power?

    What's the issue with new roles that are underpowered?
    There isn't a need

    Problem is rolequitting becomes a larger problem when most roles arn't close to equal, for example the problem we have with Doctor currently (as much as it isn't underpowered in the slightest) being seen as an inferior role to Bodyguard

    Basically it causes rolequitting if the role isn't seen as fun to play.
  19. Forum:Mafia 2.0 Public Test

    Thread:Add more smith-type roles

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    32
    Views
    521

    [Miscellaneous Feedback] ►►Re: Add more smith-type roles◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir
    Just because something seems weaker on the surface doesnít mean it actually is. It fills a very different niche. Having agency on self protection for roles that normally donít can really mess with things. All of a sudden people who get given a random vest can claim and start a massive play without a fear of dying (until they get kidnapped or something)
    The delayed impact of the vest though is what can cause problems especially for gov, as much as it can be powerful later on, you need to keep in mind games typically last between 4-6 days.

    With the first vest being able to be used N2 (and not knowing if the person given the vest is town or not) you are very possibly buffing evils more than town. Basically in an experienced players hands you're looking at at most 1-2 vests being given during a game as to not potentially throw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir
    Being able to given armour to a confirmed role is very strong
    It is, but with setups with bodyguard % on <50% and doctor >50% it basically nullifies the use of the vest with the 1 night delay if mafia is smart.
  20. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yeah like... That was swingy af
    We'll deal with the swinginess tomorrow

    For now I think Auwt is the best lynch other than Yues, except we need to look more at Wrath tomorrow.
  21. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Ew wrath is here now this train just got super uncool
    I'm still more comfortable with this train than the Martin train that was developing.

    It is what it is I guess, I'm not going to be around for the last ~30 of EOD.

    See you guys later and I hope that town doesn't decide to mislynch.
  22. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    -vote Auwt


    You've convinced me that you are somewhat not scum.
    How does that highlighted bit make Ceko not scum?


    I also don't like that 2 people other than me flipped their votes, I know my reason to do so is solid, but Wrath specifically is sheeping ceko.
  23. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If both you and Martin switch you're safe.
    Seeing as I am not willing to risk a lynch on Yagami and my townreads would rather lynch my second top scumread over my top scumread, so I must concede and go for my 2nd rather than my 1st

    -vote Auwt


    D2 I am pushing for Yues unless something drastic happens, however there will be no 3 way dice roll today.
  24. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    I find it funny how Mag is currently online watching after he said he would not be here for EOD.
  25. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Current VCA:

    Yuesford (3 [L-96]):
    Light_Yagami, Varcron, Stealthbomber16
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-96]):
    theoneceko, WrathCyber, blinkskater

    Light_Yagami (4 [L-95]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange, Auwt, S-FM Magoroth

    WrathCyber (2 [L-97]):
    BananaCucho, MartinGG99
    Auwt (2 [L-97]):
    Renegade, Funny Thing


    This train is absolutely awful. S-FM Magoroth's vote is extremely bad, and I'm moving him out of my towncore just for that. Auwt has given awful reasons for voting Light all game. Yuesford is tunneled on Light and ZZorange is voting Light because Light is voting his friend.
    These are competing wagons. I think town are on both of these.
    This wagon has too much resistance.
    My annoyance comes knowing that assuming all scum voted yagami


    AT LEAST 1 TOWN VOTED HIM
  26. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I'd argue that scum who's mate is in danger of being lunched would be more defeated here than a town who isn't 100% sure of anyone. Defeated scum roll over all the time

    I would argue it but I may be too far biased and tunneled at this point
    You could be

    Which is why I think that we should lynch Yues and cool off, before coming back tomorrow with a fresh head.
  27. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    VCA

    Yuesford (3 [L-96]):
    Light_Yagami, Varcron, Stealthbomber16

    MartinGG99 (3 [L-96]):
    theoneceko, WrathCyber, blinkskater

    Light_Yagami (4 [L-95]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange, Auwt, S-FM Magoroth

    Mag earned himself a scum spot for dumping his vote and leaving

    WrathCyber (2 [L-97]):
    BananaCucho, MartinGG99

    Auwt (2 [L-97]):
    Renegade, Funny Thing


    This is how I see the votes looking like right now.
  28. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I respect you at least sharing your leads, it's all good.
    Hearing your response to me now along with this

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber
    Yeah I think I've tried my best. If things don't go as planned, then they don't I suppose. It's practically a free win at this point if Varcron puts MartinGG at the top of his towncore with Auwt, ZZ, and Me at his scum list. Just goes to show how narrow some people are.
    You feel like defeated town based on how you worded this, which makes me feel as though my read is off. I'll re-evaluate after the Yues/Auwt lynch today.
  29. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Yeah I think I've tried my best. If things don't go as planned, then they don't I suppose. It's practically a free win at this point if Varcron puts MartinGG at the top of his towncore with Auwt, ZZ, and Me at his scum list. Just goes to show how narrow some people are.
    Did you read my list?

    Townish is not towncore, quite frankly it's barely even a lean.

    If I were forced to pick a lynch order it would go Yues>Auwt before anyone else, that is my opinion.

    I don't like the Martin train just for posts nor do I like the Yagami train with TWO of my scumreads on it.
  30. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Varc except one thing I dont' agree with you is the fact that Martin is at the top of your town with less than 10 messages.
    He is not at the top of my town


    I just find him less scummy with 10 messages than the people below him.
  31. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Auwt looks like he doesn't want to play. I can totally see this from scum!Auwt, because he just had to replace in for a scum, which is probably the worst role to replace into.



    How is Auwt town here? This is the start of Auwt's tunnel on Light.



    This is another nonsensical reason to suspect Light. I'm tin-foiling, but Auwt may be self-aware scum who doesn't want to interact with the two highest posters, who at the time were Banana and I. Also, Auwt is sounding a lot like ZZOrange. Interestingly, ZZOrange had nothing to say about Auwt, but that could be because ZZOrange isn't reading the thread.

    ~~~

    Auwt's tunnel on Light has made very little sense. I think Auwt started it because he realized that Yuesford and ZZOrange don't like Light. Also, I think Auwt is sticking with his tunnel because the votes on him are forcing him to stay consistent. I could include more quotes of Auwt tunneling Light, but all I can say about them is they make no sense.

    Auwt's tunnel reminds me a lot of his scumread on PQRnHack in the Lazy 6p. Auwt's reasons for scumreading Light and PQRnHack simply make no sense. To be more specific, he's nitpicking at two posts Light made, and even nitpicked at a post I made with rainbow colors. The things Auwt finds scummy simply don't make sense. Since he's playing his scum meta and playing scummy in general, I think he's scum.

    I read ISO's for Wrath and Yuesford, which led me to change my scumread on them. However, reading Auwt's ISO only solidified my scumread on him. Do what you want with this information from the player who's trying more than anyone else to game-solve.


    This makes you jump into my town book rather than Townish, thank you for the clarity and I see where you are coming from now.

    His reads are alot weaker than we see from town!Auwt, however I still believe that Yues needs to be the primary lynch.
  32. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Okay before I respond to Ceko's wall I'm going to put my read list here, this will likely not change seeing as I will not be around for the last 30 minutes of EOD due to IRL

    Town
    Varcron
    BananaCucho
    Stealthbomber16 (he and I are thinking the same way, and I like where his reads are, they are making their own opinions)
    Renegade (usual ren gameplay, not scum)
    Blinkskater (same frequency from what I can tell)



    Townish
    MartinGG99 (Playing different than previous except the posts he has given I like)
    Ceko (some goofy flip flopping which is why he isnít on my full town, except that does conform somewhat to his town meta)
    Yagami (I donít see a world where Yagami is scum with Yuesford/Auwt, which is why he is here)




    Undecided
    Funny Thing (no fucking clue where he lands)




    Scummish
    Auwt
    Wrath (defending ZZ and Yues, I could be wrong with this though seeing as heís only played two or three games)
    ZZorange (has not contributed anything meaningful other than SC2 stuff)


    Scum
    Yuesford (attempted pocket on ceko and bad vote on Light)
  33. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    It's exactly like what scum!Auwt did to PQRnHack in the Lazy 6p.
    To give you credit you're 100% right

    Auwt is playing like he did when he and I were scum partners in Lazy with somewhat out there theories.



    Quote Originally Posted by theonceko
    If you call me out for being inconsistent, remember this is day 1 and I'm just posting my thoughts more than anyone else.

    -vote Auwt


    I did not like how Auwt didn't want to jump on either the ZZorange or Yuesford train. Scum!Auwt has extremely weak scumreads, and he gave one when voting Light. Also, the guy complains about me posting too much, is mostly absent, and didn't answer a question I asked him a while ago. Town!Auwt can certainly do much better.

    I still think Yuesford is a great lynch, but I need to fully think through his slot after the posts Yuesford recently made.
    I'm just going to assume this is the post you were talking about @theoneceko


    I wouldn't say he has really weak scumreads, however they are more theories than reads imo, which adds to the credibility to your read on Auwt (which after re reading I understand now)

    Potentially, except you are kind of throwing scumpaint on him by saying that.

    Lynch order should be Yues>Auwt imo.
  34. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @Varcron

    I just posted a wall on Auwt. Please read that or skip to the end.
    Will do, I must have missed it.

    I'll respond shortly.
  35. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Velcro... Listen. Stealth says "my townreads are on the train" and you say "my townreads are on the train"

    So both you and stealth are confbiasing the train because each other are on it? This is a poorly formed train
    What other train would you suggest?

    I don't see lynching ZZ as an option as he is literally my most neutral and confused read of them all.

    That would open the potential possibility of Yagami/Wrath as a lynch, except if I look who the scum partners are I couldn't see that either.


    Unless the real team is Yagami/Stealth/someone else and I'm being hardcore pocketted right now.
  36. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Mean We Could Always Skip The Day.. If Everyone Is That Worried About A Mis-Lynch...lol
    That suggestion just got you scum credibility

    No lynch is not an option for D1.
  37. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is pretty much it.

    I don't like that there's so much traction against the Yuesford train right now by some of my null reads.

    The alternative here is that if Yuesford flips town that clears a few people for me. We come back tomorrow and revisit blink, myself and whoever else pops on board.

    I see that renegade hopped off. If Yuesford flips scum I'd be very willing to visit a renegade lynch tomorrow.

    We're actually getting quite a bit of information from this, paradoxically.
    That's the problem, this is a flipless setup. With the amount of different trains on I'm unsure which ones are town and which are scum motivated. The Yues train lost a fair bit of steam ,and quite frankly my townreads excluding Blink and Ren are on that train.
  38. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Isn't Yuesford playing a lot differently than he did in Last Hope as scum?
    It looks like Yues is paying more attention to the game this time 'round

    I'm not sure if thats alignment indicative though, seeing as this is his second ever game.
  39. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Yuesford contributed nothing to this thread besides his tunnel on Light, who I believe to be town, and his attacks toward me. However, tunnels don't come from scum. Yuesford's claim that he tunneled Light as a gambit to protect me doesn't make any sense.

    However, here are some townie posts he made:







    There's some tunneling on Light and suspicion thrown towards a joke comment Renegade made. Both are town tells, especially for Yuesford. In Last Hope, Yuesford was scum. When Yuesford got pressured, he gave zero town tells. Now, he seems genuinely angry that he's getting lynched on day 1. Yuesford's scumreads of Light and I are very reminiscent of how new players read scum; if you scumread me when I'm town, then you must be scum. Yuesford reminds me of town!PQRnHack from Last Hope.

    @Stealthbomber16 you said that Yuesford derailed the game, but I'm pretty sure Yuesford can do that as either alignment. Besides, I don't think he intended to anyway. Light started a death-tunnel on Yuesford since the start of this day, even though you could argue that Yuesford was just trolling because we were in the RVS stage.

    Yuesford hasn't contributed much, but I don't think he's capable of contributing much in the first place--especially when he's the target of a tunnel.

    I think lynching Yuesford day 1 is the same as lynching Renegade on day 1. Perhaps we should stop tunneling Yuesford and consider voting Auwt.
    I may have missed this in my readings


    But how exactly is Auwt a better lynch than Yues as of now? I'm confused.
  40. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    How is this +townpoints? LOLOL. Unknown == Renegade.
    Scum list complete: Light Yagami + Ceko + Renegade with 2 smurfs.
    Before I go to sleep

    There are only 3 scum, so this list needs narrowing.
  41. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    I am confident in my vote

    So sleepy time! I likely will not be back for the last ~2 hours of the day.
  42. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Aight I'm back.
    So basically. There are 2 smurfs here voting out zzOrange.
    Unless they are going to provide some context on who they are in the mods. Playing with them is irrelevant.
    The original would probably vote with them at the last second. Good game. Good game.

    I don't see how even if they were smurfs that would be relevant at all.

    Both of you are being pressured and are neglecting to provide anything to make the majority of players believe otherwise.
  43. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I dont know any actual mafia forum terms besides scum! and pocketing and SAS.
    Okay, so for the future:

    Bussing means ascum is pushing another scum to gain town credibility if the other is lynched.

    If two people are bussing eachother, that means that one of them will be lynched however the same town credibility will be applied unless town sees through it.
  44. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Trust me I sympathize with you in terms of the expectations everyone has of FM. Some of them are good, some are bad, and yeah generally D1 sucks.

    But man you need to post more than lists of Sc2 matches especially if you are getting voted.

    If you are town it is indeed a mislynch after all.
    Most mod players transferring to FM have the same opinion that some of the expectations of new players are funny.

    Take his advice for future games since that will likely save you from the D1 lynch curse.

    Or keep doing what you're doing so I get promoted to D2 or D3, either or.
  45. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    On the serious matter, I personally think Kira is a good lynch. It will solve the game cos his defenders would be 100% SUS.

    I know this endeavor would meet some resistance once Kira's knight in shining armors shows up. But justice will prevail, I know we can do better than these scums.
    How will it solve the game?

    This is a no flip setup, no?
  46. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Auwt can you explain your vote on yagami to me? It seems very out of place.

    I don't think that yagami is a town powerhouse or that he's playing like jesus or anything but I do think he's solidly lock-town.
    I concur with SB that Yagami is town (not solid lock like SB says here)

    But either way he is not a better lynch than ZZ or Yues today.

    Both are prime lynch candidates.
  47. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    I find it fascinating that I come back to this:

    Yuesford (4 [L-95]):
    Light_Yagami, Varcron, theoneceko, Renegade
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-97]):
    WrathCyber, blinkskater
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-96]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange, Auwt
    ZZorange (3 [L-96]):
    Stealthbomber16, Funny Thing, S-FM Magoroth
    WrathCyber (2 [L-97]):
    BananaCucho, MartinGG99

    4 partial trains with 1 larger train, that indicates a HEAVILY split town.
  48. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i just wanted to make blink talk. his first two posts were "hi" and "bye"

    i didn't want him to carry me. who the fuck asks an afk player to carry them? it's like what crichard did in last hope. you were there @Varcron
    I was there, you're right with what you said.
  49. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    FUck I forgot Varcron exists again sorry varcy
    ._.

    It's okay
  50. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,349

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Am I mistaken or did I give you the impression that I thought you were bussing?

    Because I thought I said the exact opposite and you guys couldn't be temmates.
    I like this from Martin, trying to figure stuff out

    No wall posts so far though which is fairly odd.
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4