Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: blinkskater

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.29 seconds.

  1. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Best man for the job

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:blinkskater

    Replies
    130
    Views
    2,907

    ►►Re: Best man for the job◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Disclaimer: THIS HAS STRICTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH RACISM, AS I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED. THIS IS STRICTLY ABOUT ECONOMICS. FOR THE SOCIAL ASPECT, SEE MY FIRST POST, AT THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD. Calling people racist for disagreeing on a simple economic debate is completely dumb and off-topic.


    It's true that some "scientific studies" are bogus. That doesn't make personal experience outweigh a statistical accumulation of data when it comes to seeing a tendency, though... if the sources are trustable (I'd say Harvard Business Review is) and if their conclusions are backed by other sources (they are; I made my own research, and realized I ended up reading the articles Oops had already linked), then you at least have to consider them lol. If your reasoning about "it seems unreasonable due to my personal experience, therefore it's necessarily fake, no matter the study" was correct, quantum physics would be to dismiss completely. After all, you can absolutely measure both speed and location of objects around, so how could objects possibly be made of things that do not have that property?



    I kinda implied it, but didn't clearly express it, I guess.
    It's logical that a culturally diverse team would perform better than an homogeneous one: multiple cultures imply multiple views, which lead to multiple reasonings; this is what the Harvard study is talking about when it says "thinking outside the box". It prevents intellectual inbreeding.



    It's quite obvious someone without an elementary education won't be fit to lead a business, no matter what his culture may be xD. I don't think anybody was arguing against that.
    I will argue against this marshmellow man. Can you clarify what you mean by elementary education?
  2. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:CPI

    Thread Author:Helz

    Post Author:blinkskater

    Replies
    26
    Views
    1,046

    ►►Re: CPI◄◄

    I bought my house a few years back for 300K, my real estate agent said we could sell for $450K, I've done minimal work to the inside. How does my property increase in value $150K in about 4 years when everyones pay is essentially the same.

    I live in ASSachusetts where everything is way overpriced.
  3. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:CPI

    Thread Author:Helz

    Post Author:blinkskater

    Replies
    26
    Views
    1,046

    ►►Re: CPI◄◄

    This is why I sell cocaine in bulk.
  4. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:CPI

    Thread Author:Helz

    Post Author:blinkskater

    Replies
    26
    Views
    1,046

    ►►Re: CPI◄◄

    I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

    I do know my gas, grocery, lumber, copper costs, property costs, rent have all increased significantly.

    Why? IDK but I don't think it should be like that if most peoples pay remains the same.
  5. Replies
    22
    Views
    524

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: MAFIA CARAVAN SETUP: S-FM Warcraft (8P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    The Damned stand ready
    My homie Oberon and I go into battle together !
  6. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    nah theon you are a gamethrowing how about that
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    you shouldnt say people are gamerhrowing in a fliples setup just because they think something different and you disagree. games probably over but you open the door to ppl saying i am gamethrowjng when im vanilla and thats shady shit i think
    lol
  7. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Blink is 100% town. Do not lynch him.

    I'm not sure if at least one mafia got killed or lynched yet or if all three mafia are alive.
    @blinkskater I have a pretty accurate town tell on Stealth, so I suggest you back off of Stealth.
    @Stealthbomber16 this quote means you can't vote blink:



    If your vote is still on blink when this day ends, you are either gamethrowing town or scum. Your insistence on lynching a confirmed power role instead of FT is making you look really bad.
    SB16 wouldn't game throw as town to prove a point, What he's doing is pretty telling FMPOV but okay.
  8. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    How come Ceko gets to suspect you as scum and he is a "game throwing town"

    But I'm "clownskater ass mafia liar"
    ??

    @Funny Thing
  9. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    I'm taking my mom out to dinner in a bit, it was her birthday yesterday!

    UWU HEWO
  10. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Those were joke votes.

    Banana disguised his "vote" by making it red and bold. Click "Reply With Quote" on his "votes" to make sure.
    Ah, okay I looked at EOD vote count as well, you're right.
  11. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Besides his paranoia, blink is playing really well as usual.
    The paranoia for me has went away tbh, but I do appreciate that ceko.
  12. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    why would i like your solve when you say im mafia mister clown gymnist. there is a great chance your mafia. like real good.

    its not theon
    its not anime guy
    its not stealth
    its not yues
    its prob renag
    its might be the afk guy
    it makes a lott sense for it to be you

    also your reads are ass too no wonder you get upset when people look at you like ??? and you say IM GUNNER THO!!!!
    I understand you can't say my reads are good right now because I have you and your team correctly read as scum.

    Yes Funny I still stand by my Vigilante claim.
  13. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Banana didnít want to vote Light at all during day 1.
    That's not accurate if you look at my wall EOD, Banana switched to Light right before the day ended.
  14. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Interesting. On day 1, Magoroth considered Stealth could be scum and wanted to protect Yuesford.
    Yeah and Mag is confirmed town ^_^
  15. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    show me when you told us how you feel about wrathmello and renag i wanna see it
    well for one it's in my wall, I do have a reads list there.

    You can see they are in the green slot. Green generally means town when someone uses to color in a reads list. I also think I wrote town there too if the green wasn't easy for you to understand lol.
  16. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    i didnt even trip when i might have died yesterday. i just said my role and im out because i honestly thought you might have been gunner or just some town or cop or something but there honestly isnt a big risk to just say you are gunner as mafia. im not worried about dying because when i look at the list of people in this game onlyt 2 others dont seem town to me and one of em isnt even playing hah but you are saying i have to die! anime guy and stealthman are bad too! guess what when the game dont end? you will say i was throwing or something right. and nobody will question you hmmm.
    You don't like my solve? That doesn't make me scum, there's no need for a temper tantrum my dude lol.

    As stealth and many others pointed out there's not a good chance I'm mafia.
  17. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Pretty Confident In My Read Of SB16.. Also Blink Did It Cross Your Mind That The PPL That Were Saiyan I Was Scum Were Actually Scum?

    I Called Out Yues For Tells That Ive Seen Scum Use Before.. Mainly Lynch Train Stuff.. Hence After I Said That & Voted Yues Day 1.. Both Auwt & Yues Began Attacking Me.. Day 1..
    Okay you scum read AUWT YUES and SB16, makes sense
  18. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    if you were town you would admit that i could be vanilla but that doesnt work for you. if you were gunner you would see that for us your claim cant ever be confirmed and that we would wonder why you would shoot charmander and how to get us to trust in you by workin with you. none of that at all all game. zeroo because you are not town or gunner. you pick fights with anyone that says something you dont like. why is that?? hmmmmm. i know im just vanilla and i thought oh shit man what if this clown is really gunner but nothing about you at all is good at all
    My back and forths on players alignments is all in the thread man IDK why you are saying it isn't lol
  19. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @blinkskater Eat A Snickers Your A Dick And Mis-Read Things When You Are Hungry..
    Lol okay
  20. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    i dont need a bs claim im straight vanilla and you never could admit that because you dont want to because you want me gone alright you do you
    I can't admit I'm VT because I'm not I'm Vigilante lol

    You seem pretty mad I randed a PR role thing game.

    Yes I've wanted you gone since yesterday, Now you want me gone today lol
  21. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    For someone who claim's he doesn't mind being lynched (Funny Thing)

    He sure seems angry at me lol
  22. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    At this point I think it's evident to the players with their votes on Funny right now they think he's scum lol
  23. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    In that post there was a lot of:
    1. Fake inconsistency. You found inconsistency where there was none. I already gave an example of it.
    2. Town crediting. There were several moments where you even said ďyeah thatís townyĒ but Iím still scum??

    Like you canít even actually discredit my game so youíre forcing a discredit of it. Thereís so many things you can actually do to make a genuine push on me but youíre making stuff up instead.
    False, I never said "Yeah that's towny."

    I've made nothing up all of the evidence is in my post.
  24. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If blink is town here then heís done the thing where heís arrived at the conclusion that Iím scum before actually doing any research on it. If you come into making reads expecting to find someone a certain alignment, then youíll find them that alignment
    FTR I made a huge wall post where I put the pieces together that you are scum.

    I've been back and forth with it the entire game, Ceko knows because he's pointed it out lol
  25. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    You guys are literally proving my point for me XD.

    If Sb16 was town here he would be trying to reason with me that he is town not vote me while thinking i'm town still XD
  26. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    As I've correctly predicted that's two scum votes on me, wonder when the Yagami 3rd will show up.
  27. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Because, as Iíve stated and you have conveniently refused to quote or respond to, I currently view him as town. This has changed since the start of the day.
    Oh so read Funny's slot as town, why?
  28. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    why are you begging for his vote ūü§£
    I'm asking him why he no longer wants to vote for you XD
  29. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Problem is that if blink is town here this is the worst heís played in a very long time
    You've yet to say why me voting Funny here is a bad thing
  30. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Not gonna have time to respond to blinks post today. Not gonna respond to the rest of his posts because heís locked on a shitty tunnel.

    Honestly believe weíve lost the game here and probably to only one or two wolves
    Hey bud you wanted to vote funny with me earlier what's going on?
  31. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    i dont have a crew so when you say they are with me they know you are lying right there they wont be afraid to vote you. you made too many enemies just saiyin
    So you are saying that because I think it's them they will vote me because of that?

    Not because they think I'm scum but because I'm voting them, they obviously have to vote me?

    hahahah
  32. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    true but like i said you got renag to go with your vote and maybe that other guy who isnt playin so i need to leave it to them to see you are lying
    Very opportunistic by you earlier when you were throwing shade at them, Now you beg for their votes like some sort of monster?

    They can see right through your bull shit, if MM even show's up he will anyways lol
  33. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    plus you are scary af an nobody wants to be stuck with your clown ass looool
    Gotcha!
  34. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    who cares you changed your vote a bunch yesterdy
    I'm Just Saiyin.
  35. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    when the time comes they will vote with me nobody is afraid because i dont have teammates hah
    they won't SB16 has had you in his scum pool, and Yagami called me town not to long ago
  36. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    You think Yuesford will vote with SB16+Yagami?

    He's suspected them literally the ENTIRE GAME

    lol
  37. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    ok ill ping everyone like you like to
    go ahead beg for their votes LOL
  38. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    how do you know if its mylo or lylo?? you are just saying stuff to make it seem more important to kill a town citizen lol
    Because if you read my wall post you'd know that I've said there is three scum still alive.

    If we lynch a town here 8-1 town = 3 scum 4 town.

    3 scum kill 2 townies during the night.

    that leaves 3 scum 2 town.

    I'm no math genius but that looks like it would be a scum win no?
  39. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    an when i say you make too many enemies stealthman an anim guy know we arent bad guys so they know you are full of shit hah
    That's the three scum, you're going to have to convince a town to vote me LOL
  40. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    i knew you were lying about bein gunner all game check my record. i just thought you maybe were a good guy doin it or something but naah
    You mean you've been throwing small discredits at my claim the entire game, without actually taking a solid stance until (MYLO)
  41. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    This is my final vote and message for today. It's so frustrating that I took an hour to learn and create a long post, only to get called out for a modkill for editing a post that turned into a signature, and I edited it a minute it was posted.

    -vote stealthbomber16


    I hope that feels you good @blinkskater for being elitist on this website.
    Even Yuesford still voted correctly before he left the thread.
  42. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    in 4 hours the vote will flip on you an then renag will die tomorrow and town wins
    Is that so?
  43. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    if we ever had a medic they are prob dead or dumb for healing you
    After the game I hope you at least apologize to the medic if that was the case, it's not nice to call him dumb.
  44. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    You guys were really that close to winning, all Sb16+Yagami had to do was buss the shit out of you Funny Thing.

    I assume they thought they could sway me into voting Yuesford/Renegade over you, that was a mistake on their part, because it outted that they were aligned with you because you all have absorbed the same agenda.

    How's it feel to have that carrot dangling in front of your face, you then reach out to grab it, only to have it snatched away by Blink, Ceko, Yuesford, Ren, MM?
  45. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    only thing that you think is saving you is saying you are gunner
    Saving me? That's not going to save me from being killed at night, maybe a doctor will tho
  46. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    its just you and renag isnt it. these ppl are good i know this
    theon
    anime guy
    yues
    stealth

    then who is left

    clown
    rengad
    wrat ass who never voted with you but renag did so.
    plus of the people i know are good 3 of em tried killing me and of the people who are left renag helped you the most but you never talked to either of em
    Maybe you can convince yours partners to vote me or Renegade/MM.

    I believe Yagami+Sb16 town read me though, they have almost flopped around tho they're getting there.

    Ceko and Yuesford have had the game solved for a while now so I'm not worried about them.
  47. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    So Voss or Unknown1234 was S-FM Magoroth

    Funny Thing is Frinckles, no wonder we almost lost to wolves here LOL

    SB16+Frinckles+Yagami is a strong scum team. Stronger then I always get =(
  48. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    you shit him with a mafia gun you clown stop twisting shit
    Unfortunately for you the only player who think's I'm scum here is you ^_^
  49. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,315

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    o shit they are gonna vote me
    They already are homie.
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4