Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Grayswandir

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.05 seconds.

  1. Replies
    102
    Views
    2,369
  2. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You think I actually read day 1? I sorta didn't and I thought my late posts on D1 made it obvious :P
    Same
  3. Replies
    102
    Views
    2,369

    Poll: ►►Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    For old times sake

    /sign
    Interesting.
  4. Replies
    102
    Views
    2,369

    Poll: ►►Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    /reserve
    You should sign so we can dunk on Mr. Squishy together
  5. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    We got married last year because I said "You know if we get married we can get an extra £250 a year"
  6. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    if you don't carry any bad recessive alleles then inbreeding wouldn't put your kids at risk for anything. Technically, the best way to ensure genetically superior children would be to find the two humans with the most "perfect" genes and force them and their offspring to inbreed. That is actually a large part of why white supremacists look down upon interracial marriages because they feel the white blood is superior and that breeding with other races introduces their defects to the white population (which would technically be true if the 'white bloodline' was actually superior/defect free)
    Iím guessing there is a catch to this because I canít imagine itís at all common for people to be able to shag their sisters without ending up with children with serious mental and physical disabilities. So, most people carry those recessive alleles, right?
  7. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    here is your assumption that getting married gets you children.
    or that you can have children without marriage


    I vote to ban marriage altogether within the aspects of law. I found it quite annoyed that I had to pay money to get a piece of paper just so that I can save money on tax and make future paperwork a little less hassle free.
    Marriage is cringe donít change my mind.
    I alwaya found the idea of marriage weird tbh. If Iím in love with someone we donít need to make it into law that weíre together. Weíre gonna be together regardless.
  8. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    All I am getting out of this is someone could start a business where they check for bad genes and give the thumbs up for people to fuck their families.
    Oh no. Somewhere in Alabama there is a redneck millionaire about to emerge on the world stage.
  9. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    I’m confused as to why people think Pakis having a higher risk of genetic disorders is better than cousin marriage being the cause.

    It could also be that one cousin marriage isn’t that big a deal, but several generations doing it over and over could. Think about it. You share 12.5% of your DNA with your cousin. What happens when your kid marries another cousin of theirs? They may be more closely related than normal because of inbreeding.
  10. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Yes. This isnít the first time Iíve gotten scumread for playing very differently, I was sort of expecting ppl to do it, but donít think this is necessarily my new meta, my playstyle varies, itís not always the same :P
  11. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    hahahahaha I love that saying. Never heard it before but I love it.
  12. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'm not posting anything on some boomer filled cave that rub themselves all over drama, targeted brain+gooing articles munchers that have mother better to do than depressingly pretend how great their life is whilst dying on the inside.
    I don’t blame you. Some of the shit ppl post there leaves me scratching my head. It’s like the stupidest cunts all got together on Facebook and decided to show off their stupidity.
  13. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    I thought the way they mentioned cousin marriages cost the tax payer money was weird as well. Not exactly what comes to mind when I hear of ppl being forced into cousin marriages ūüėā the children would be my first thought, not what ppl have to pay for those kids to survive

    I think itís fucked up to bring children into the world that need to be on life support 24/7. IMO this is exactly why cousin marriages shouldnít be allowed.
  14. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Could one argue that perhaps it's not because or close related marriages and it could just be that genetic defects are overall more common with genes from Pakistan?
    Try posting that on FB.
    I suppose it could be but the question would be Ďwhyí
  15. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    Probably. It says its also designed to keep the wealth in the family, so Iím guessing Pakistanis and Indians in India do it too

    Yup, and according to the same article while Pakistanis produce 3% of the childeen in the UK, they also produce 30% of the children witn physical and genetic abnormalities ūüėÄ
  16. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    Bait? When I posted this I didnít think anyone would actually disagree
  17. Replies
    67
    Views
    1,190

    ►►Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.◄◄

    How did you make the list? I see some Filter but I donít understand the condition
  18. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I can only assume cousin relationships was permitted amongst the commoners (and accepted by themselves) due to the low pool of partners back those times. Big family's, low population, many cousins. Completely talking out of my ass with very limited research but that is my gut assumption. Immediate family relationships appear to have always been condemned by the majority and it was predominantly done only by royalties.

    I disagree with first cousin relationships because it's cringe, but immediate family relationships should always be opposed. If not for the genetic abnormalities, but also due to the lack of oversight regarding sickos just churning out kids to fuck and raise to be their slaves. Nothing is stopping people doing that now even with a ban but if it were to be permitted I'd be very, very concerned for the safety of kids. One could argue that that even if immediate family relationships were allowed there would still be laws cracking down on those kind of perverts, but I just think it would do a lot more bad than good lifting the ban.
    There was a case in Australia wherein a family did that, they would just have weird incestuous relationships like father-daughter and abuse the kids
  19. Replies
    102
    Views
    2,369

    Poll: ►►Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Noctiz and I robbed banks together, heís a good homie
  20. Forum:Site Discussion

    Thread:Necroing

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Grayswandir

    Replies
    15
    Views
    559

    ►►Re: Necroing◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Impossible to necro a necro thread because it's on topic, valid and good contribution.
    Which my post wonít be. Mwhahahha
  21. Forum:Site Discussion

    Thread:Necroing

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Grayswandir

    Replies
    15
    Views
    559

    ►►Re: Necroing◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Unless I login to my Admin account and move it.
    Can you also change Oberonís name to Ganelon while youíre at it
  22. Forum:Site Discussion

    Thread:Necroing

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Grayswandir

    Replies
    15
    Views
    559

    ►►Re: Necroing◄◄

    Iím going to necro this thread in exactly 5 months
  23. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:testing bed

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Grayswandir

    Replies
    16
    Views
    735

    ►►Re: testing bed◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I'll just leave this here, my first PM I recieved on SC2Mafia:


    Btw, this list of yours - I assume you got it from the bbcode list on this site?
    Yup, I did :P
    also wtf is that PM lol
  24. Replies
    102
    Views
    2,369

    Poll: ►►Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Ozy has to sign @OzyWho
  25. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    But you have to lynch Ozy after, or no bueno
  26. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317
  27. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317
  28. Replies
    67
    Views
    1,190

    ►►Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Idk who you are, but it was ME that had 11,000 on my account.
    No me,
    IMPOSTOR
  29. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    In the name of storm slyde I want everyone to vote on me today and make this game interesting. Let 3 unconfirmed reach final 3 and have some fucking fun.
    No.
  30. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You're actually enjoying yourself
    Of course.
    Hi Renegade.
  31. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:Top500 posters, in order.

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Grayswandir

    Replies
    54
    Views
    6,441

    ►►Re: Top500 posters, in order.◄◄

    lol, nobody complained indeed xd @OzyWho
  32. Replies
    67
    Views
    1,190

    ►►Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I do and I don't.
    What's with these assumptions?
    If in 2018 people had complained I would never had even considered making this again. In fact people asked to update, INCLUDING YOU.
    +1
  33. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    I think Ozy claiming DM would not bus SJ makes sense from his perspective, because, look, he did not bus DM and DM did not bus him either :P
  34. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I mean, tbh, you change your "reads" on the basis of opportunity. Naz top wagon? Lynch naz. Oxy top wagon? Ohh right, oxy is totally it. You can rationalize any convenient read, I think that's impressive.
    This here is now confirmed scum. Scum always try to scumpaint me when Iím flailing. Many ppl have done it and many ppl have gotten caught in a flytrap. Because you see just because I flipflop a lot doesnt mean Iím stupid. This is always scum not moving my vote
  35. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    If we are locked into me/ozy lynch, or if you lynch ozy after me, I wont even mind if you lynch me at this point anymore tbh, i think its very likely hes scum, and not superjack
  36. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Because... reasons?
    Because he doesnt, its too obvious, move on
  37. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    Ohhh, I thought you were arguing for it, my bad, in that case, I agree, the argument against it is <> child fatality, itís something else, but I donít know what it is

    I agree tht obviously older women or whatnot should be allowed to marry, why that is different from incest, I do not know, maybe itís just because incest is icky, altho, along the same line of thought, I think just fucking your cousin is fine, or at leasr nowhere near as bad as having KIDS with your cousin
  38. ►►Re: Why are first cousin marriages allowed in some places◄◄

    I donít think older women shouldnít be allowed to marry, and I donít think that ppl with dangerous diseases that can be inherited should be forbidden from doing that either. Maybe the argument against it isnít the risk of children having significant physical or medical problems, idk, maybe itís something else, but, I donít think forbidding relatives from marrying is gonna lead to forbidding older people from doing so, incest is illegal in many parts of the world but eugenics had nothing to do with incest, especially not eugenics in the 20th century, so I donít think banning incest leads to... eugenics, of all things.
  39. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Lmao, and if you die Iíll be alone with Light most likely, no thanks
  40. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Is PTB also toxic in VM, cuz he kinda is in FM ūü§£
  41. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Lmao thats retarded, DM never says that to me as scum, compare his ISO with Ozy, aside from some dumb townread given for literally no reason there is almost no interaction between the two on either day
  42. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    That would be hilarious. Believe it or not in video mafia I'm very memey and actively do dumb shit like fake claim as vanilla town, openly claim wolf as PR, etc.

    I even RNG my votes sometimes.
    Lol. You RNG your votes? Bet those games have to be funny to watch. Have you played with PTB?
  43. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Hey what if we lynch Happymeal for the lols
    I would sheep that.
  44. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Ozy and DM did not interact much on d1 but naz and DM did,
    I think thats scun indicative for Ozy,
    Lack of interaction can be as telling as heavy defense. Or even more so than it.
  45. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'm doing this thing where I read all the days and after flips look back and read peoples posts.
    Nerd.
  46. Replies
    67
    Views
    1,190

    ►►Re: Top500 posters, in order - 2021 edition.◄◄

    Ohhhh thatís true, and some people have Discord on their phones,
    and get notifications when they get pinged,
    I know bc distorted bitched me out every time I trolled and pinged random ppl ūü§£
  47. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Thats what I Nicknamed it.
    Lmao nice
  48. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,317

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Ok I'll give you the clap
    I feel honoured.
Results 1 to 50 of 589
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4