Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: PowersThatBe

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.20 seconds.

  1. Replies
    231
    Views
    5,764

    ►►Re: Black Lives Matter◄◄

    Black Lives Matter

    Name: m2tvc6yymw251.jpg
Views: 19
Size: 71.0 KB
  2. ►►Re: Mafia MU Championship Season 6 Nominations! (PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    How did I end up here. lol
    I clicked the helz quote, that's how. Duh. I'm dumb boomer.
  3. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)◄◄

    -vote marshmallow marshall


    back up

    -vote aamirus



    I don't think my opinion matters here, but here's my vote.
  4. ►►Re: Mafia MU Championship Season 6 Nominations! (PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wrong thread; this was for last year's championship. Go here instead : https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...s-(Vote-Here!)

    You do have a voice for your opinion, by the way; just make sure to read the eligibility criterias before placing your vote. @PowersThatBe


    Edited the thread's title to prevent further confusion.
    How did I end up here. lol
  5. ►►Re: Mafia MU Championship Season 6 Nominations! (PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!)◄◄

    I know my opinion doesn't mean much, but

    -vote blinkskater


    2nd
    -vote stealthbomber16
  6. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Taking a break for a while

    Thread Author:Etheopian

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    5
    Views
    855

    ►►Re: Taking a break for a while◄◄

    I don't know you, but I hope you pull through. I just lost a former co-worker to a cardiac event. I hope you are able to get healthy. Thinking about, and rooting for you!
  7. Replies
    15
    Views
    3,174

    ►►Re: Petition to list Iced Monopoly as ex staff member◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeu1 View Post
    More like a petition to get me back on staff
    Well...if mike's coming back...then count me in........
  8. Replies
    8
    Views
    4,078

    ►►Re: Petition to bring back Rachyl◄◄

    As Jesus was crucified to save the rest of us ... rachyl was sacrificed so the sins of the site could be washed away.
  9. Replies
    109
    Views
    5,432

    ►►Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra Sign Ups◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    no he can't, we're not allowed to be in the same game... lol
    That was for 6 months lol. That rule doesn't still apply, we just played an anon game together...

    Well rather I guess it's a @Marshmallow Marshall or @Voss decision


    And I'm just offering if you literally have no one else. I'm sure you won't need me. This is really a non issue :eyeroll:
  10. Replies
    109
    Views
    5,432

    ►►Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra Sign Ups◄◄

    @naz if u become desperate for a reserve, I can do it.
  11. Replies
    15
    Views
    3,174

    ►►Re: Petition to list Iced Monopoly as ex staff member◄◄

    Petition to give me light teal name
  12. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:it happened

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    10
    Views
    4,098

    ►►Re: it happened◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    i know this is sarcasm/joke but please do not do this for the love of god because it will work but as an entry level employee i will place a hex on you
    my pleasure
  13. Replies
    2,920
    Views
    39,929

    ►►Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷◄◄

    Jesus the iron cage chat was a fucking master class in finding a town core, devising a plan, and executing it flawlessly. They had both scum pegged. The coordination of LW's and DN to get verifiable info to the town was crucial.
  14. Replies
    2,920
    Views
    39,929

    ►►Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷◄◄

    S-FM Person was signed in when posted
    09-26-2019
    11:05 PM ET (US)
    Are you saying that I'm dying? NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


    Town? I'm not sure anymore tbh, I think Screams is my only legit townread. Maybe with Yoek (yes you, master). It's hard to read anyone, really. Harold is scummy, Thanos is weird too, Bungalow is scummy because he's laying low more than because of what he's being attacked for, whatever it is lol.

    look at MM finding the scum!
  15. Replies
    2,920
    Views
    39,929

    ►►Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷◄◄

    https://imgur.com/RqHrLkt

    Here's the role I made, I think sb16 made me the vet just to fuck with me lol
  16. Replies
    2,920
    Views
    39,929

    ►►Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷◄◄

    I'm actually kinda fulfilled in life knowing I had to force MM to write poems all of day 2.
  17. Replies
    2,920
    Views
    39,929

    ►►Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by xramza View Post
    Thank god

    I've needed this gift card for so long

    I loved you all, I'm glad you all came around into the right faction eventually
    lol
  18. Replies
    2,920
    Views
    39,929

    ►►Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷◄◄

    GG everyone

    A veteran role though!!!!! lol
  19. Forum:News

    Thread:News Update: New Admin

    Thread Author:Cryptonic

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    30
    Views
    4,460

    ►►Re: News Update: New Admin◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    holy shit its ptb
    Holy shit it's sb16
  20. Forum:News

    Thread:News Update: New Admin

    Thread Author:Cryptonic

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    30
    Views
    4,460

    ►►Re: News Update: New Admin◄◄

    Whoa it's almost like the FM game I ran predicted this all :P except it was @AIVION who was the secret efe admin
  21. Forum:News

    Thread:News Update: New Admin

    Thread Author:Cryptonic

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    30
    Views
    4,460

    ►►Re: News Update: New Admin◄◄

    Congrats. Well deserved.
  22. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

    Thread Author:Forum Mafia GM

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    1,148
    Views
    12,294

    ►►Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Yo PTB, this post was pretty good. Wp
    THANKS
  23. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

    Thread Author:Forum Mafia GM

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    1,148
    Views
    12,294

    ►►Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)◄◄

    This was fun. Thanks for letting me be a part of Rylai.
  24. Forum:Forum Mafia Discussion

    Thread:FM Moving Forward

    Thread Author:Cryptonic

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    132
    Views
    7,374

    ►►Re: FM Moving Forward◄◄

    Potential solutions to issues stated above:


    1. Some sort of voting / poll system I suggested in an earlier post to help make sure best set ups are run.

    2. Some sort of survey sent to community members on which type of set ups they would like to see. (i.e. vanilla, tpr overload, cult, games of chance, experimentals etc)

    3. Abolishing the ladder for monthly contests (best win as towny, best solo win, best scum win etc) These come with badges that stay on the user profile forever. Reads as follows: "best scum win March 2019" -- This could later turn into a competition later, perhaps a game of all best of winners for a "best overall players Summer 2019 tourney" single individual player voted MVP that game will be "best overall player 2019 or summer 2019 or something to that effect.
    -- This could apply to hosts as well. Best host awards could be given out by staff and community voting on the best host of the month. I think this drives up competition for people who want to host games to do the best they can.
    -- Perhaps a best set up of the month award too? Maybe I'm coming up with too many awards?

    Addendum to point 3: Could simply make it MVP badges for each game played. Then after a length of time, you could do an MVP game, where only the past MVPs could play. MVPs could be chosen by host or by fellow players. Reason for MVP could be any number of factors determined by staff, host, or fellow players in the match.

    Could have all the MVPs from a single month compete in a game and then MVP for "Month of April" or something could be determined.

    4. Limiting staff ability to:
    • see invisible users.
    • post after thread closes in FM section.
    • see IP address of users (for anon games)


    5. Less focus on "problems" and more focus on solutions. Identifying problems is only one stage of coming to solutions. The next stage is always brain storming ideas to solve the problem. Staff should be open to trying new things, and not dig their heads or feet into the sand and state "there are no problems." or stating nothing will work (point of clarity: this is not an accusation, merely a suggestion). Basically, I think the better way to say this is to have staff that are open to being flexible.

    6. Community cohesiveness. Stated previously there is an "us vs them schism" I think it would be fruitful for everyone to recognize that we are all members of this community, and everyone has a place here.



    And with that I leave you all to discuss.


    Take care of yourselves.

    I'll be back in a few months.
  25. Forum:Forum Mafia Discussion

    Thread:FM Moving Forward

    Thread Author:Cryptonic

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    132
    Views
    7,374

    ►►Re: FM Moving Forward◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Staff vs Community is something that sc2mafia, mod and forum, has always had an issue with. Old staff returning and so is the problem; so i would take a look at that. last 2 years the only problem we have had was PTB lol (which btw, is a former staff member)



    I disagree with it encouraging bad play, but I do agree with it being broken with AFK players. Maybe creating it mandatory lynch after D1 or something. however that still raises the issue that if a town or 2 is AFK then mafia controls the lynching power =\ AFKs make things tough lol This is more that a host needs to start USING a better system and spreading awareness to this better system to be adapted. right now we use majority lynch due to it being the popular system we are familiar with. rarely do we have an AFK ruin the lynch choice. but it does happen =\

    But, @Yayap you keep saying you dont like the setups. can u link me to an example of 2-3 of the setups ur playing at the other sites ur active at?

    I would kindly ask that you do not try to use me to frame some sort of argument. I've only had issues with you, blink, noc and galen. In all of those situations both sides were to blame for slinging mud at each other and causing drama. I have taken a step back to work on my own behavior and mental health, so I'd ask that you leave me out of your narrative.

    Also, I was staff, but I was completely different to this community prior to becoming staff. But some stuff happened on staff and in life and then I became toxic PTB. No one else's fault but mine. Because it's all how you deal with situations.


    Anyhow to sling shot this back to being relevant, instead of pivoting to the boogieman that is PTB, why not provide examples of how old staff is "the problem." I'd also argue that I was not the only problem in the last two years, that statement is plain false and disingenuous. There have been other issues. Also the lack of FM leadership is another problem.


    Again, please do not reference me as your arguments as I will not be here to defend myself.

    Thank you again. Hope everyone is well.


    I like this spirited debate on how to make FM better.



    Ciao.
  26. Forum:Forum Mafia Discussion

    Thread:FM Moving Forward

    Thread Author:Cryptonic

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    132
    Views
    7,374

    ►►Re: FM Moving Forward◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    How does majority lynch encourage bad play though? If anything I think it would encourage better play because you would have to persuade more than 50% of the people to follow you to get a lynch. Majority lynch usually you just kind of coast as long as your target is top voted. I just like it because it gets rid of the frustration of damn AFKs =(
    The problem is when someone goes AFK or because of timezones misses EOD voting and then a lynch target cannot be pushed through. This problem persists in part because some people sign for games they're not interested in and there is a lack of motivation. It also persists because life happens. Majority vote should be abolished a plurality voting should be the standard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Gonna disagree with Distorted strongly here and say hell yeah it does.
    @Yayap @Voss The games I've enjoyed most are the split plurality voting games, it definitely lessens the stress and frustration.
  27. Forum:Forum Mafia Discussion

    Thread:FM Moving Forward

    Thread Author:Cryptonic

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    132
    Views
    7,374

    ►►Re: FM Moving Forward◄◄

    Happy New Year to all. Hope everyone is well.

    I was lurking and saw this post. An idea flourished in my brain, and I felt like sharing. Perhaps one way to better manage the “queue” or set ups is to have thing nature of the beast changed.

    The Idea:

    Three to five hosts submit their set up to a section mod. The mod sets up a poll. Whichever set up is voted most popular will have sign ups open immediately.

    The mod may then choose to either have 2nd and 3rd place set ups placed in the queue as the next on deck set ups. Or those two simply stay for the next round of voting and either the community votes between the two moving forward or you add 1 to 3 more set ups and the process begins again. Thus, only the setups the community is interested in playing are the options available.
    Should the community grow, perhaps the poll could work differently if multiple games are able to be played at once.

    The frequency of voting could be every other Friday or every X day of the week or something to always stay a head so there isn't a lull between games.

    Back to my leave of absence now. Ciao.
  28. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:PTB Leave of Absence

    Thread Author:PowersThatBe

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    7
    Views
    761

    ►►PTB Leave of Absence◄◄

    Hello SC2MAFIA community,


    I am wasting your time to announce that I am taking an extended break from the site, this is nothing new, and it's about due course. The Last Time I Left.

    If anyone notices, it's usually at winter time when I become my most ornery. I definitely have seasonal affective disorder. But none of that matters. I had plans for this year, and I got most of the / some of them accomplished. Then I kinda fell off the wagon, and I found myself back here and back in the Parasite community. Both for whatever reasons, bring out the most toxic aspects of my personality. It's not anyone else's fault. It's stuff I struggle with, and I go to therapy for. I am calling this a leave of absence because we all know I'll be back lol. As @Cryptonic always says, "they always come back." I am going to be moving by summer, and I am going to be creating a lot of things. So, while I love sparing with some of you and while this community (for better or worse) will always hold a special place in my heart. For now, we'll have to go our separate ways. Trust me, I know there are very few of you who are sad to see me go, lol. But that's okay, I own that.

    In a lot of ways, I have a lot of unresolved PTSD. I think I'm just realizing that in writing this. But anyhow, none of that matters. What does matter is that for however long I'm gone, some of you I will miss. So feel free to add me on discord, if you want, trust me I know the adds wont be flying in lol.

    I know some of you think of me as a monster, and you're mostly right, but behind all of this toxic mess, is a good person who got dealt a shitty hand a lot. I need to focus on reconnecting with HIM, and stop letting the worst parts of me take the drivers seat.

    Have a great holiday season for all who celebrate.

    So long,

    PTB
  29. Forum:Narrator Suggestions

    Thread:Delivery Guy

    Thread Author:Slayer

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    13
    Views
    2,724

    [New Role] ►►Re: Delivery Guy◄◄

    Is it a neutral role? Who they telling dis to?
  30. ►►Re: PSA: Reputation is the single most important thing on this website.◄◄

    I just got to 10. I feel a swarm of neg rep inc
  31. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

    Thread Author:PowersThatBe

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    43
    Views
    4,055

    [WIP] ►►Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I like that third one!

    Sorry, maybe I didn't fully understand the initial wording T_T That makes more sense!

    I like it then. It's interesting.

    They becoming NoctiZ is an interesting choice too... hmm.
    I figured if they became efekannn02 that'd be too powerful.
  32. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

    Thread Author:PowersThatBe

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    43
    Views
    4,055

    [WIP] ►►Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The first part is fine but... if they can't call them scum then.. how do they lynch them? Especially if the player is good enough to be widely town read...

    would they be able to make a Last will with saying "I hate *player*" or something? People will see the snitch flip and immediately know that said player is OGC.
    They can accuse the player of being scum and providing evidence of why they're scum.

    They simply cannot state. "I know for a fact this person is scum. or they are 100% scum."

    If they can provide the evidence and convince the town, then that's fine. But any sort of statements that would lead to the conclusion of either being scummate or snitch are not allowed. So I guess I should add they cant claim to be that persons scummate to get them lynched.
    @AIVION
  33. Forum:Approved Forum Mafia Setups

    Thread:Poker Mafia!

    Thread Author:Arsonist

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    39
    Views
    3,679

    ►►Re: Poker Mafia!◄◄

    Thinking about adding a role to my set up, see post here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post771773


    (fair is fair right? :P)

    for the record I don't care he used my thread to get his read /shrug <3
  34. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

    Thread Author:PowersThatBe

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    43
    Views
    4,055

    [WIP] ►►Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM◄◄

    Thinking about adding this neutral role:

    The Snitch

    -Knows who one of the OGC Menaces is.
    -Goal is to get their target lynched
    -Not allowed to claim snitch or state that they KNOW their target is scum or they lose.
    -Does not win ties
    -Becomes Noctiz if their target dies at night
  35. Replies
    0
    Views
    563

    ►►PTB's Guide Against Using Meta Game Reads◄◄

    What are "Meta Game Reads": Meta Game Reads are when a player uses another player's past games, roles, and past behavior to establish a case as to the role of a player in their ongoing game.

    Why it's an ineffective method:

    1. Relies heavily on "recall memory." Recalled memories are often distorted and biased based on who is remembering the event. Therefore, recalled memories are unreliable. Thus to provide accurate information, the player making the claim must provide the game in question, the players listening to the argument or defense are now required to go outside of the current game circumstances to use information that could or could not be reliable to the current game to make a determination. This behavior removes all debate and reasoning from the given circumstances of the game the players are in and requires circumstantial evidence from a previous game to prove or disprove claims. When as we should all know. Correlation =/= causality. Just because two events look similar or might be related, it does not inherently prove them true. Psychology Today Article on Unreliable Memory

    2. Variables: How a player acts from one game to the next has as little to do with their role assignment as it does with the weather. Players respond to the stimuli they are introduced to. So, for example, a player could have never played a town power role before, thus, their acting not confident or sketchy in a game could be due to being overwhelmed with a role they've not experienced before. This behavior could mirror a time when they were scum and acting in a similar manner. The two observations of behavior are accurate, but misapplied as the player is not the same role twice. What the meta reader is doing is simply taking how a person responds to stress, agitation, pressure, etc. and applying that behavior to roles to get an alignment read. However, this is ineffective because what you're doing is reading how the person behind the computer is reacting to stimuli, and not how they are fitting into the pieces of notable scum behavior. Whereas one looks at typical behaviors of people of a certain alignment, the other analysis is simply observing a person, and then making a judgment about their role as it fits in with how they acted with past roles. How a player acts or responds is also largely due to the other players in the game. Some players feed off of each other, and bring out facets of a persons personality not ordinarily observed. Also real life circumstances could have a factor, perhaps something bad happened, or the player didn't have a great day. Perhaps they didn't sleep well or broke up with their significant other. All of these factors could lead to the player having biological responses and or non responses that might mirror how they acted previously when they were a specific role. Again, correlation does not equal causation.

    3. Inherent Bias: Bias always comes into play when you are playing any sort of deception game. This is largely why the SC2 Mafia Mod allows the use of alternative names. If you play long enough with a player you begin to understand their play style to an extent. I.e. this entire guide. However, the player you are playing with is able to manipulate this. If I know that everyone knows I always provide a full multiquote / multitier'd read list by page three of every game I'm town, I'm going to provide that read list by page three as scum. By meta reading someone, you are taking the work out of the game. Player X always calls out everyone for y behavior whenever they're town. This game player X is doing that behavior, therefore, I remove player x from the suspect pool. Even if temporarily. Allowing for inherent bias to infect your reading of a game, you are opening yourself up to massive amounts of manipulation. Thus Meta Reading a player is rendered ineffective because the player has used your own methods into tricking you.

    4. Derails game: By arguing about someone's behavior, and past behavior in other games, you are essentially shutting down all conversation pertinent to the game at hand. Not only this, but you are allowing for the opportunity for the player you are accusing to misdirect the game as well. Whenever you speak about a player in the personal sense, it always offers the opportunity for the game to veer off track and out of what claims or arguments are provable. Because personality is such a hard thing to measure from game to game, using it as the basis of your argument does nothing to convince the other players in your game as to why your claim is true. Whenever you make an argument, it should always be rooted into the behavior of scum players, and it should never be rooted in the personality of the player. All meta readings are subjective. However, all scum tell reads are objective. The more objective arguments you can provide, which can be backed up by quotes and logical reasoning, the more easily and readily your claims will be accepted. However, once you "get into the weeds" with another player, it will only destroy your credibility, or make the person you are making the claims against look more credible.



    Players are encouraged to read Helz guide, should they wish to improve their play.
    Helz Guide

    Note: This is incomplete atm because I got tired and stopped being able to think. Let me know if you want me to ad something.
  36. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

    Thread Author:PowersThatBe

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    43
    Views
    4,055

    [WIP] ►►Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    has this been confirmed?
    =) even if it's in a alt universe
  37. Forum:Approved Forum Mafia Setups

    Thread:FM New York

    Thread Author:Ganelon

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    30
    Views
    2,514

    ►►Re: M-FM New York◄◄

    @Magoroth for the ghost, don’t you think the majority of the alignment on the train should be the team that “killed”

    Instead of just the hammer.

    So suffice to say 5 person train 3 mafia and 2 town, the ghost now wants to the mafia to lose.
  38. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM Super Basic

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    888
    Views
    16,739

    ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Bruh when Distorted @ed me and you guys started arguing over whether or not I scumread PTB in the Vengeful Mafia game that was some funny shit. I remember that you both pmed me after that game and said the other one sucked and screwed everything up

    Petition to make Distorted and PTB get married! Sign by posting Aye
    5 signs results in it becoming official sc2mafia lore.
    Lol and I laughed when he said we lost that game. We won it cuz efe lynched the wrong person.

    That game was also funny bc hybrid tried to bus me from the first page.

    Anyhow. Aye.
  39. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM Super Basic

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    888
    Views
    16,739

    ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    GG. I blame host for blaming himself... it's up to the players, especially the one who started insulting everyone, to not do that.

    The scums played REALLY well, though. Your interaction didn't look SvS at all, so well deserved win.

    Mike, you are the MVP lol. You were the one who actually used a strategy and had better reads than most people (if not all lmao). I honestly did not expect this from a new player.
    -vote Mike


    Sorry stealth I will reevaluate how I read you....
    Thanks! I figured you were doc, that’s why your “ DOC DONT REVEAL” was so funny to me.
  40. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM Super Basic

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    888
    Views
    16,739

    ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic◄◄

    @AIVION can you post distorts and mms night actions for each night?
  41. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM Super Basic

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    888
    Views
    16,739

    ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic◄◄

    @Stealthbomber16 will you still eat a sock tho? I cackled when I read that lmao.
  42. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM Super Basic

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    888
    Views
    16,739

    ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ty for that but why ad the "And other than distorted, I was well behaved this game." Game is OVER stop the fighting or starting a fight please

    But again ty for the advice
    Youre welcome there was a reference to someone insulting everyone. Just stating I didnt.

    I was just stating how proud I am that I behaved well
  43. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM Super Basic

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    888
    Views
    16,739

    ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    ikr!!! Bro by the time I was arguing with MM d2 my posts had as much soul as George Bush. When you pinged me like that I realized u were so done with this game XD
    I tried so hard to hold off putting stealth at L-1 because I didnt wanna spook the town on the train. So when you came and were like blah blah blah. I was like noooo now is the chance!


    @Mike In the future, when you read people, try to offer reasons why and what posts made you feel their alignment. You did it with me once saying the sheriff thing, but didnt elaborate past that. The more info you give, the more you wil help your case!


    And other than distorted, I was well behaved this game.
  44. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM Super Basic

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    888
    Views
    16,739

    ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    GGWP

    I'd describe this as a somewhat... clumsy game for me. I think I gave off a sorta desperate-to-please vibe especially when I was tutorial-ing Mike. I took time off to reflect on this and I think I managed to fix it when I returned for the second phase of day 1.

    I was blessed with good circumstances and a competent teammate (The PTB vs. Distorted thing definitely increased his cred. overall and derailed scumhunting).

    Mike did very well. He has great intuition for a beginner and outplayed my 40-or-whatever games worth of experience through raw instinct.

    However, he REALLY should have hammered at the end of day 1. That did a lot of damage to town. In general, if a day 1 lynch has an 80% chance of making no difference to when MYLO is, you should lynch day 1. Even if you think they're town, just confirming the flip is useful and allows the people who misread that town to move on.

    p;edit the vote on MM at EOD1 was really bad too. But thankfully by luck that worked out for me because it helped me goad MM into voting SB on day 2. (pp;edit tho MM probably woulda voted SB anyway)
    Lol and when we had to hammer sb16 and I literally had to ping you and make you hammer lmao. If we didnt win we were cooked I was sooo obvious with that.
  45. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM Super Basic

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    888
    Views
    16,739

    ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I literally have no idea how that seemed scummy from any perspective. He played the victim card and got sympathy for it, which is simply baffling because he CLEARLY 1) didn't expect it and 2) attacked Distorted with comments the like of "you dislike me"... he did the exact the same thing with me rofl that's not forum mafia play. I don't care how many people say this - watching back on the game as a replaced player, I literally did not believe Distorted was Mafia. I thought it was either PTB/yzb or PTB/MM, bcs I expected MM to claim sheriff due to his response to my "policy Lynch Kira" post. Distorted did not misplay - he attacked PTB as hard was necessary, because he felt he had pushed me out of thee game and that he was a being a bitch at someone who had just replaced out ("Homophobia died this day"). Sure, maybe Distorted shouldn't have focused this much on that, but PTB fully deserves it and it did not make Distorted scummy unless your idea of scummy is "he's mean".

    Don’t call people faggots and then refuse to apologize. We would have been cool if you apologized. No apology means you don’t feel bad about it, so I’ll ride your ass into the ground.

    Homophobe. Simply as that. <3

    I wasn’t even gonna play, blame @AIVION lol
  46. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM Super Basic

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    888
    Views
    16,739

    ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.
    Stealth it’s okay. He’ll never agree. I got him to reveal his role without even really trying.

    He’s just mad I’m better hehe
  47. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM Super Basic

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    888
    Views
    16,739

    ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    That was called a ban. and it was 6 months.
    1. It was only an fm ban, and 2. I asked for it because the original punishment was light provabtion but I didnt like how it wasnt cut and dry and was being used loosely.

    Also, I constantly take months off in between games.

    Please continue. Im not going anywhere.
  48. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM Super Basic

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    888
    Views
    16,739

    ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You fueling it makes perfect sense and you played it perfectly.

    What pisses me off is the fact that I called it out and literally nobody listened
    /shrug I think bc it looked like you and distort ganging up on me it made me look more towny to them
  49. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM Super Basic

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    888
    Views
    16,739

    ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Lol. Yagami on the black list but not PTB? I can't say I like his playstyle but I do like him as a person.

    Anyway I don't think I can defend distorted without someone yelling "stop sucking Distorted's dick".
    He’s blacklisting Kira because Kira didn’t play well / consistently trolls posts

    I’m an asshole but I always play to win
  50. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM Super Basic

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:PowersThatBe

    Replies
    888
    Views
    16,739

    ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If I were scum I wouldve shot mike regardless of his claim since he was the only person who was decisively out of the lynch pool. Cant speak for PTB but imo his death had nothing to do with his gambit
    That and at best he was doc, at worst he was not going to be healed.

    We didnt care if he was doc or not, we knew he wasnt gonna be healed bc of the distorted claim
Results 1 to 50 of 500
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4