Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Stealthbomber16

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

  1. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

    Thread Author:Lag

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    2,709
    Views
    28,192

    ►►Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk◄◄

    I was originally slated to be the bad guy this game but subbed out because of real life issues -> covid.
  2. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Fraud

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    9
    Views
    289

    ►►Re: Fraud◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Is this a PayPal advertisement?

    Just kidding, that's an insensitive remark.

    Personally speaking, I do think credit cards are your "extra" protection. Imagine getting that juicy £4000 stolen from your debit cards.
    Debit cards balance is my money whilst credit cards are banks' money.

    I am confident you won't get charged for it. It's just an extra hassle though.
    It happened to me when I transacted with some no-name online store.
    This is funny because paypal let some joker spend ~$500 from my bank account. They set up a PayPal in my name and started spending money. I donít deal with any of those money moving convenience apps anymore- Venmo, cash app, PayPal. Fuck all of Ďem.
  3. Replies
    10
    Views
    269

    ►►Re: Advice on improving D1 Performance?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    Hey y'all. I used to play the SC2Mafia mod very VERY actively from 2015 to 2020, where D1 is normally just 10-30 seconds of trolling, people rolequitting, edgy humor, and bullshitting around before the real game begins. So when I entered my first Forum Mafia game, I honestly had no idea what to do on the more important D1s of FM, which not only has been extensively lengthened, but they actually have a vote at the end of the day, meaning D1 is just as crucial as following days, with no leads from Power Roles or kills to go off of. It's all mindgames and guesswork and actually reading people without much context, which is something mod players wouldn't have much experience with.

    So I gotta ask, to prevent myself from being suspiciously withdrawn or unneedlessly brash on D1 as I have both accomplished with misapplication of SC2Mafia mod experience on my first FM game a while ago, how would I, as either a Citizen/Basic Townie, a Town Power, or scum, play D1?
    Ask questions and answer questions.

    Try to see where other people are coming from. Iíve found my day one reads are usually mostly accurate BECAUSE of the lack of information. People are not supposed to solve the game on day one or have extremely confident ideas on who is scum/who is town. I watch for people who are doing things that donít make sense.

    If someone is being pushed by another player, watch how they react. If the reasons theyíre being pushed arenít solid, they will likely read the person pushing them as scum. If they donít then they thatís unusual. And unusual is scum.

    In short, if it doesnít make sense, question it. Then question other things too.
  4. Forum:News

    Thread:Promotions

    Thread Author:aamirus

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    20
    Views
    640

    ►►Re: Promotions◄◄

    Deserved.
  5. Forum:Signups

    Thread:Deck Mafia #008 (Sign Ups)

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    41
    Views
    1,071

    ►►Re: Deck Mafia #008 (Sign Ups)◄◄

    Iíll in. Seems wacky.
  6. Replies
    16
    Views
    446

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM American Flag Nightless (10P)◄◄

    Put me in the queue
  7. ►►Re: Remove -prefer -blacklist, mafia2 vest hogging up all the "fun" roles◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Why not make it public who prefers and blacklists what? You might say well the save has information that is OGI and used to generate the game, but people get a lot more information about the save.

    Why not when someone blacklists roles, put the confirmation in public chat?

    so when I type -blacklist doctor
    it will say Renegade has blacklisted Doctor. For all to see.
    No offense but this is the exact opposite of a solution to the problem
  8. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:you guys are idiots

    Thread Author:rumox

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    10
    Views
    640

    ►►Re: you guys are idiots◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    That's not solely my call. :P
    I'm selling you as an NFT.

    Not your avatar. You.
  9. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:you guys are idiots

    Thread Author:rumox

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    10
    Views
    640

    ►►Re: you guys are idiots◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I admittedly am salty over NFTs and Opensea for stealing artwork I commissioned and trying to sell it as an NFT, then making it very difficult to get it taken down despite the fact that I and the artist both were in agreement that it was a violation of our respective IPs.

    We did finally manage to get it pulled a few days before Christmas, though.
    SoÖ thatís a no on the mafia 2.0 funding idea then?
  10. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:Ban Mafia

    Thread Author:MartinGG99

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    5
    Views
    262

    [WIP] ►►Re: Ban Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    When the mafia are banned they don't contribute to the mafia's wincon, nor can interact with the game in any way while banned.

    So they're not a threat to the town while banned. Might allow a mechanic that if a player is double-banned they will be killed permanently and then flipped.
    So town has to time banning both mafia at the same time? That seems significantly more difficult to achieve than a normal game of mafia.
  11. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:Ban Mafia

    Thread Author:MartinGG99

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    5
    Views
    262

    [WIP] ►►Re: Ban Mafia◄◄

    How does town win the game?
  12. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Damn, if I had seen that earlier, I would have voted Frinckles even sooner.

    And how the heck are you tied for 1st with that tunneling on me this game I am still a little upset. I became suspicious of you D2, but at least I kept an open mind, I didnt OMGUS D1 on you. It seemed like you drew a conclusion that I'm scum and that was it and you were having none of any other alternatives

    Scoring system is kinda crap since players who play more get naturally rewarded. But anyway i dont care about ladder, I came here for the fun
    Kinda hard to claim someone is a top player when they don't play much, though.

    I'm 4th on this list and that's exactly where I should be, TBH. I don't play nearly enough FM to justify a higher placement.
  13. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Since you're talking about funny games... @Lag is next on Queue for ?krc. Bring your roles, your smiles, and your votes, ye scumbags.
    Oh fuck I completely forgot about this
  14. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Im giving up on mafia
    Atleast on sc2 ladder

    I dont want to take away slots with my bad plays, especially in a rabked match.
    I also dont want to hinder game play when im failing at badic gameplay tasks, such as creating reads, doing analysis.

    The failure of this game is strongly bound to me and my play.
    I voted frinckles d1, gikkle d3. I didnt understand gikkle fakeclaiming cman, even tough i saw it.
    I knew lag was playing outside of her meta. I knew lag was hiding something. I didnt say it, pushed it away out of my brain.
    I was so blind. I wouldnt see a scum when hes dancing in front of me and hardclaims scum in caps.

    Im so sorry. I even tried to push the guiltiness on other players, even though i shouldnt.
    I think ill try to play some basic, newbie games. Where everyone is on my skill.
    Im notpaopan. I cant fool entire town in my 9th game.
    Im not lag. I cant play 6 games simultaneously and win them all.
    I am not able to pocket players in the way sb16 does.
    If anyone of you knows some mafia games for rookies, say it to me. Please.
    Maybe ill see u in 10 years, when i have a proper profession, a wife 2 kids, and a house finally.

    P.s.: hmu for sc2 pqrn. Im good at throwing things, such as mafia games, exams or my time into abyss.
    And maybe ill even throw your pinguin-hockey game ;) [or whatever its called]

    Thanks for letting me play here, it was fun.
    If you ever need to fill a slot for some funny game, hmu. But not ladder, and not in the close future.
    Good played scum.
    I don't think that anyone takes the ladder remotely seriously. It's just a series of games.

    If you're having fun, I'd be glad to have you back. Don't feel bad. Can't win them all.
  15. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    The fact that all 3 mafia members are on the MVP docket is a good summary for how this game went.

    Good work everyone. We made it there.
  16. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Scum chat link. Expires in 7 days.

    https://discord.gg/4Qa2qX9q
  17. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Every single person we lynched or killed townread me so I was put in danger just based on the fact that everyone who thought I was town was dead LOL
  18. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    That's a bit rude. I mean, yeah, my reaction fish completely failed, but me fake claiming congressman shouldn't have mattered with analysis. There was no benefit for S!me to do any of what I did.
    Scum acting scummy is never beneficial for them, yet it happens anyway.

    You unknowingly claimed responsibility for another person acting scummy, so you got all of the backlash for none of the benefits. Game is hard.
  19. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Paoís scum play gave me a fucking aneurysm. Holy fuck. I thought for sure we were gonna lose this on day 2.
    It miraculously was exactly what we needed today though. Framing gikkle was brilliant.
  20. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Paoís scum play gave me a fucking aneurysm. Holy fuck. I thought for sure we were gonna lose this on day 2.
  21. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    So PQ was town. At least I got that right.


    Also can we get a fix for this site that mods can't post after a day has been ended by a bot?

    I take responsibility for the loss and I'm retiring for good from FM.
    Nahhh. You were actually on the right track. Not voting day 2 cost you.

    Unironically you played very well this game. You just got unraveled by the most disjointed scum team in the known universe.
  22. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Gikkle posts that SB + Pao isnít a team and that Lag isnít scum

    Immediately loses to SB + Pao + Lag scum team
  23. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    @PQRnHack

    No hard feelings
  24. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    What a fucking crazy game
  25. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    WEíRE GONNA GET THERE BOYS

    THEYíRE SCRAMBLING TO STOP US BUT WE ARE GONNA GET THERE
  26. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    What the fuck did you just post

    You wait until 50 minutes to post that? Fuck dude
    Never mind I love you.

    Iím reinvigorated by the fact that I now have two independent players seeing the Ren/PQ/Pao world.
  27. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    What the fuck did you just post

    You wait until 50 minutes to post that? Fuck dude
  28. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Allow me to quote you

    You are SCRAMBLING to get a mislynch off today
    There's a reason I didn't care to ping his scummate
  29. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    @Lag @Gikkle @oliverz144

    Renegade is actively trying to lynch whoever the fuck he can in order to get his team to victory. He's placed votes on MM and me. He's stated he'd be ok with getting Gikkle out today as well.

    Is that not the LEAST bit suspicious to you?
  30. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    @Stealthbomber16

    If you are town, please convince me MM is scum.
    No dude.

    You've tried lynching me and MM today. You tried switching the train onto Gikkle.

    You are SCRAMBLING to get a mislynch off today, and frustratingly I think it's going to work.
  31. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Welp.

    -vote Renegade


    I guess this is it.
  32. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Rereading MM right now - does he have the more genuine read on PQ? By that, I mean, is stealth only taking advantage of the PQ train d2 and d3? MM has been on PQ since d1.
    I... I STARTED the PQ train d2. Huh?
  33. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Or u r scum
    U, gilkle, pqr thats 1 scum prob
    Rene, mm, sb16, pao tahts 2 scum prob
    Now thats many poss. We need a math equation
    Thats what i wanted ur pssiblelynch list for
    And it didnt cone lol
    Instead u tr every1 that u r tslalking to rn
    So to avaoid being voted
    U even started saying that d1 was t/t and scum was offtrack
    Then u started saying that mm+sb16 obv scum
    Now u nreak ur conf town obw lock read, me
    Die scum.
    Well yeah if you name every single person and say there's scum in that group you tend to be correct.
  34. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    So if I assume you're town, then:
    Then that makes one of MM or SB16 scum.
    Which would make PQ town
    Which would mean I'm very wrong on one of Gikkle or oliver.

    Possible teams:
    MM/SB16/Pao
    MM/SB16/Gikkle
    MM/SB16/oliver
    MM/Gikkle/Pao
    MM/Gikkle/oliver
    MM/oliver/Pao
    SB16/Gikkle/Pao
    SB16/Gikkle/oliver
    SB16/oliver/Pao


    But yesterday you cleared Pao because all the other power roles were on him, so if you're town, then Pao is just town here too


    So possible teams are:
    MM/Gikkle/oliver
    SB16/Gikkle/oliver
    MM/SB16/Gikkle
    MM/SB16/oliver

    These teams all imply that at least one of my reads, if not both, on oliver + Gikkle are completely wrong though, as well as my read on Pao being completely wrong. I'll re-examine those three slots, but I want to hear what you think the team is. Since it's awfully convenient that you + Pao + PQ are all just banding together to defend each other now. Occam's razor and all.
    Holy fuck lag based.

    Finally someone else understands my plight.
  35. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    It's like I'm solving a jigsaw puzzle but the puzzle is actively trying not to be solved. And two of the pieces are missing from the box.
  36. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Fuck man, I don't know. I'm going to bed.
  37. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Listen, I could be the biggest idiot ever here, and I'm not particularly good at FM. But the two facts remain for me:

    4 Power roles being town is extremely extremely unlikely
    The other 2 remaining power roles both voting PQ.

    It just doesn't add up. And this is where I'm coming from, in case observers are laughing their asses off at me or rolling their eyes.

    I feel like at this point I have to buy in that PQ is town, and I know I'm town, so either its SB or MM. In the case that its MM, it's probably Oliverz too.

    I need to go back and reread.

    And sleep.
    If it's me, who else is it? You have MM paired with oliverz. Who would I be paired with?
  38. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What if PQ is town? And I'm town?

    A stretch, but do a thought experiment with me.
    Then Oliver/Gikkle/Pao or MM/Lag/Congressman. Gikkle, in that world?

    I can't overlook the PQ/Lag interaction from yesterday.
  39. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What about oliverz? They said they are not going to vote MM today.
    No, PQ is lock scum. There's not a world where I think they're town here.

    My stealthy sense is tingling.
  40. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    -vote PQRnHack
  41. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Ren it just doesn't work. Either you're scum or there isn't one in the 3 of us.

    I'm going to refocus on where I KNOW we can find a scum today and go from there.
  42. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    It would be MM/PQ/Lag. That makes the PQ/Lag interactions make a lot more sense.

    I fucking hate how this is kind of falling into place right now. Have I been duped?
    But this still doesn't make much sense because MM voted PQ yesterday and PQ was in the tie. MM absolutely could've feigned getting cold feet before the lynch and finding another wagon.

    It just doesn't work from the vote analysis.
  43. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    PQ is my Yuesford this game. I have had a scumlock on them since day 2. I am not going to let that slip this time because last time I almost lost the game because of it.
  44. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    In the world where you're town that would mean the following:

    PQ/(Gikkle/Oliver)/Pao
    or
    MM/PQ/fucking someone idk

    I'm not convinced MM is scum so it would have to be the first one.
    It would be MM/PQ/Lag. That makes the PQ/Lag interactions make a lot more sense.

    I fucking hate how this is kind of falling into place right now. Have I been duped?
  45. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Because 4 power roles for town is kind of dumb and broken.
    At this point I need a reason that isn't meta because you're 100% right. 4 power roles for town is kind of dumb and broken. Which is why FMPOV you'd be the scum one.
  46. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Stealth, if you aren't, then MM is, again FMPOV.

    But you don't think MM is scum, so I understand your reasoning for voting me. But again just consider the world where I am town.

    What would that mean?
    In the world where you're town that would mean the following:

    PQ/(Gikkle/Oliver)/Pao
    or
    MM/PQ/fucking someone idk

    I'm not convinced MM is scum so it would have to be the first one.
  47. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    And don't think I havent seen your attempts to pocket me.
    I'm flattered
  48. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    -unvote


    It's still really difficult for me to read you as scum here.

    Why would you say MM is scum?
  49. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    How many lessons do we have to learn?

    Guillo said I was town at the end of day 1

    Voss said I was town multiple times during day 2

    Loldebite said I had pocketed him

    The only person who hasn't outright stated I was town was Frinckles, who didn't say anything at all. How can you think I'm scum here? I'm genuinely baffled.
  50. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    24,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    i WILL mald postgame if I'm lynched today. You lynched Voss day 2 who was an obvtown PR and had me as one of his top TRs. Loldebite is dead and I was one of his top TRs. Every single dead person thought or said I'm town. There's a reason they are dead. I'm being set up.
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4