Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Zedus

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Forum:Signups

    Thread:S-FM 317: Eternia (9P) [LADDER] Signups

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    28
    Views
    432
  2. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    feel free to host a game and impress us all
    I thinking about the setup. This will be the jungle, with bonobos, baboons and so on. And wize orangutan as TPR. Will post ot later for review
  3. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    GG @Zedus you pocketed me you slick fucker lol that was well played, you earned the win
    Thanks!
  4. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You should ban Zedus for Multi accounting with his Frost account.
    You should realy visit your doctor.
  5. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Thanks everyone for congratulations ;)
  6. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Right, you haven't been toxic to anyone during the game, nor post game, hypocritical garbage tier player.

    Garbage is still the top tier for you ;)
  7. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If you make blatantly rulebreaking posts, you will be infracted for them.
    You mean, posts like this one :

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Go fuck yourself you hypocritical piece of shit
  8. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Well, I am happy to play with @FrostByte , @Auwt , @Frinckles , @Marshmallow Marshall , @Oberon , @Gyrlander .
    @Dark Magician , hope you accept you suck and do something with your narcissism and reasoning. Hope dies last, lol.
    @BananaCucho you are toxic dick

    Thanks @Mesk514 for being so bad host
    Well, I had fun in this game, so thank you, no irony.

    GG.
  9. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    You literally just described reading.
    No.
    The thing you call "reading" in this community is beyond the rational understanding.
  10. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post

    You requested moderator punishment, I am not a moderator... then you killed him, problem solved. lolololol
    I killed him because his dick-defence is common for solo scums and TPR's. Not for being dick. As SK, I was fine to have toxic idiot flaming all around in game.
  11. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    DM indeed has been calling me Mafia since D1 all games he has been in. The difference is that I casually shrug it off, I don't get SUPER MAD for no reason and lead a crusade against him spamming how bad he is at this game, the fact that he shouldn't be allowed to play, ETC. ETC.
    We have the different mentality. I was born in USSR, you know, and ppl like DM remind me of snitches who wrote unreasonable denunciations of their neighbors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I understand that you can get mad about it, but come on. You haven't been close to being lynched AT ALL.
    You still can't understand. I wasn't mad because I was close to being lynched. Lynching means realy nothing for me, that's just a game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    He just scumread you like he has the 90% of players in this game.
    No. He called me fucked mafia again. How can someone be so dumb to call one single person mafia in EVERY game and truly believe he is a good player with almost 100% reads (like he said about himself). I can think, for example, that's I am good shooter (and I am really not bad, lol). If I shooting a can from 30 meters and miss, I can think "shit happens" and shoot again. But if i missed 2nd, 3rd, 4th shoot, how can I be a good shooter and still claim it? That's the thing. Dumb persons without self-criticism is a specail pool of hate for me. Especially if that persons attacking me every time. That's all.
  12. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Btw, if someone realy thinks there is some "roasters" at this community, he need to visit his doctor to fix his ego tumor. Everyone here playing at the same level, except 2-3 players with terrible bad level, which will be anti-town in every game.
  13. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What did Banana say that was so severe to you?
    He said a lot of things with "fuck you" for Oberon, for me, for ... who was 3rd? someone else. Also he said he is not interested in this game, called everyone "C tier roaster" and so on. He acted like a dick. Dick-defence is popular strat for solo scums (serial killers, poisoners and so on) and for investigative roles. I know he isn't sk, so he was #2 in my TPR hunting list. #1 was Auwt, but I said why am I attacked Banana first.
  14. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Flip flopping isnít scum indicative? Literally read most of the games that get played here, town flip flops, not scum.
    The thing is that I did Scums doing it much more often, then townies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    DM was being more reasonable ; the posts you quoted above are just jokes. Its not the only thing they said.
    The only things he said in 3 days until we cornered him is "Zedus is mafia" and "I am good".
    Ah, also he said "Gyrlander is mafia" too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I have never seen someone less reasonable and more annoying to talk to in an FM game.
    Looks like you have some reverse polarity, lol. Frost was the most rational and reasonable player in game, and he was my main target to get him on my side.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I would literally say something and then heíd claim it was an emotional argument and not one based on logic.
    And he was absolutely right. Lack of logic is the main trouble of this community.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Town canít win when people donít read properly, and we canít win when people canít put themselves in someone elseís shoes.
    Town can't win, until town will start think about strategy and logic, not about their shit "reading" which never works.
    I found FBI in 2 days with pure logic. My choice was Auwt, then Banana, then Frost. Others cannot be FBI. But I attacked Banana 1st because I was sure Auwt will not check me due to his posts.
    I found MM is mafia d1. He used social distancing strat. Mafia almost always using it at this forum. So he was my next target after FBI man dies.
    That's all comes only from day 1 analytics. But there was no your "readings" in it. Idk why you still trying to use this tool, if it doesn't work.


    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I think the difference between scum and town doing that is that scum will be less aggressive with it and will try to back down from outright pushing someone for PR hunting; theyíll merelt point it out.
    There is no difference between scum and town doing that. That based only on player's mentality, not on their roles. I will be agressive in most situations, and that doesn't mean am I citizen or mafia or SK. Just because I am agressive myself.
  15. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Even if DM reads / conclussions are incorrect, there's a fact: He's never insulted anyone like you do with him.
    Looks like we have different meaning of "insulted". If I will attack you in EVERY your game and just spam "Gyrlander is mafia, I am good, trust me" and vote you, how do you feel that?


    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    The worst part is that I believed you're so insane to get so mad that you vote someone only because you hate him that I ignored the shitty reasoning you had for mislynching DM.
    And you were right then believed in that. Because I realy got insane with this idiot, shitting me 4 games in a row without any single reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I recommend you to attempt to be nicer, specially if the other people aren't being aggresive towards you.
    We have different meaning of "aggressive" I think. Because his attack on me in every game is form of real agression like I feel. Once more, what if I will call you mafia in EVERY your game and vote you, and this will be the ONLY thing I do? Like 1st post: "Hello, everyone! I like that game is started. Gyrlander is mafia. vote Gyrlander". Next post: "I am here to remind you I am good and Gyrlander is mafia". Next post: "Gyrlander is mafia, trust me, my reads are 100% accurate" and so on. I don't know english synonym for russian word "–∑–į–Ķ–Ī–į–Ľ", but this bonobo is –∑–į–Ķ–Ī–į–Ľ me for last games. I feel this shit as real personal attack on me without any reason.
  16. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    I removed what you said before that, but that wasn't a question and I am not a moderator.
    Before that I asked you about is that ok that Banana is shitting all around, then your game rules says "no personal attack". You can make the host warning about it. You can say for your friend to STFU and don't be a dick. But you just ignored. "I am not a moderator" means nothing, you are host, and you able to use your host tools. So you just act like "I don't care if my friend will break the rules", and game toxicity level slightly increased after. That's how it works.
  17. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Well, it was anyway nice to play with most of you, except toxic Banana and bonobo DM. There was some fun in this game. Especially this, for my collection:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    If you want to win as mafia, please lynch Frost tomorrow as he is SK.
    Remember that Grylander is always Town.
    If you donít listen to this you Will 100% lose to SK.
    If Iím lynched and Frost kills another Townie tonight we lose but SK also loses because Mafia Majority.
    Frost needs to hit Frinckles tonight, Frost is Obv SK but no one seems to realize it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    If Frost somehow isnít SK. Then he would always be Frinckles Mafia Buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Iíve actually been helping Town the most this game.
    And the best one!!! Like for hang in a frame!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Well when Frost is Serial Killer, I hope you realize that Iím allot better at this game then you think I am.


    (The problem is that he will never realize his real game level)
  18. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Zedus was zapped with lightening for reporting me for being a bad host
    Yes, you were terrible bad host, you don't care about what's going on in game, you ignored every question I asked. If you are busy IRL for this shit, just... don't host, that's all. It's easy. And everyone can understand you. But I never reported you, I reported only Banana for first. But you don't care about your friend is toxic and attack everyone around, so the game fast fall down to his level of toxicity. That's your fault too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Side note, no clue how you guys let Zedus win, but I guess that's what happens when you get a C tier roster at the most.
    There is no "rosters" here, everyone plays at the same bad level (except 2-3 ppl like DM, they played at terrible bad level), and solo scum will win every game just playing his common citizen way. That's all. Look at solo scum win statistics here. It's like 100%. Then I got SK I was sure I will win, if bonobos will not come for me d1. They didn't.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I deducted he wasn't Mafia but I didn't know who was SK.
    Deducted, lol. One of the mafias always using "social distancing" strategy at this forum, so MM mafia was clear to me from d1. "Reading" doesn't works. Strategy works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Zedus, itís pretty fucked up IMO to threaten to report someone for scumreading you...
    First, I am free to say whatever I want.
    Second, that useless bonobo DM calling me mafia in EVERY game (check it), and I feel that like personal pursuit and attack on me. There is no reasoning in it at all. He also said his reasoning: he suck with reading me that means I am mafia. The problem is that he sucks not in "reading me", he just sucks.
    Third, he wasn't "SCUMreading" me, he "MAFIAreading" me, and I wasn't mafia. ISO that monkey and you will see, all his game impact from d1 to d3 was just calling me mafia without any reason with random "teammates". That is not even playing, it's kind of mental disorder. What's the poing of his existance in this game? You can easy replace him with bot, noone will feel the difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I would lynch Dark Magicisn for being the only reasonable person in the game.
    How he is reasonable lol? "Zedus is mafia, I am pro, Zedus is mafia, I am good, Zedus is mafia, I am so perfect" - that's all he did whole game. That's he doing in EVERY game. I wasn't mafia, and there was no reasoning in his bullshit. He just sucks at this game, that's all. Idk who invited him to this forum and why, but his level of playing is less then zero. Reasoning is the term that doesn't exist in his lunatic world, where he is "pro" player and his reads "almost 100% accurate" (as he said). But in real life he is trash player with zero reasoning and shit readings. Or you call this "reasonable", lol:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Frost is Fake.
    Fake means Evil.
    Evil means Lynch.
    Lynch means Now.
    Ya, real pro. From the sewers.


    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I admit I did flip flop as well so Iím not excluding myself from that category.
    That kind of flip-flopping like 80% scum-indicative at this site. So, yes, you act like scum, except just form up your LW. But who cares, noone reading LW's at this forum
  19. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Thanks for the SK win (for real)
    -vote FrostByte
  20. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Hmm... Frost played another game this night, but didn't post here a thing.
    I mean Moscow night, while I sleeping, Mesk's post was far after midnight for me.
  21. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    To be honest, after that "thanks for SK win" I think game is over, lol.

    Well, I have 4 versions of that happens.

    1. Gyrlander is SK and killed his pocket Oberon. Probably he afraid he will give up his words. That "thank for SK win" was strange bullshit then 3 players still alive next day. He is probably would say "I am not an idiot, that was my plan to survive and take a look who will push me" or something. A multi-step that I do not fully understand for real.

    2. Frost is SK and destroyed the pocketing. But why Oberon, not Gyrlander? With Oberon and Frost in game after Oberons "thanks for SK win" I would probably just vote him instantly without any words. If Frost is realy SK, that was win for him. Or that is some 200 IQ move I can't understand. Hope he will explain after the game if he is really SK.

    3. Insane theory: Oberon was real SK, and he killed by mafia. After host's fuckup about MM's armor maybe 2nd mafia member trade his ability for some kind of power kill, first in order, and just killed SK. So we have mafia and 2 citizens now. In this case mafia is probably Gyrlander. This is just an insane theory, I hope there is no rule changes in this game, but roles of last 2 players wasn't revealed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Frinckles was lynched. No clue what he was. See ya in 24 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Oberon died
    That gives reason to think Frinckles wasn't mafia and mafia still alive. I hope it's not. That will be just against the basic rules. No fun in it.

    4. Insane theory #2. Mafia still alive. SK still alive. I am last citizen on Earth and I lost already. NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Well, probably total bullshit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Now, I'm pretty sure I'm going to vote FrostByte but maybe I want to wait a bit and check some Zedus' games.
    You are free too, but I wasn't sk at this forum. Only mafia once and citizen in all other games. Except the fun game, there I was town too. So if you want to find my "solo scum" games, I just haven't.
  22. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    If Frinckles is citizen, please kill me this night. TY.
  23. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    -vote FrostByte

    Iím pretty sure this here dude is the Serial Killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Safer lynch
    Bullshit.


    Hammering Gyrlander can be terrible mistake or great success.
    The only "safe lynch" we have is
    -vote Frinckles


    Better lynch mafia then fuck up with one more citizen.
  24. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Tthis implies Frinckles is Sk
    I read your message before like suggestion that Frinckles is SK. Probably I understand you incorrectly, but you don't said "I don't mean Frinckles is SK". You said this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    People can always fuck up. The FBI man was obvious as hell, and MM was widely scumread. By everyone in the game.
    Everything is so "obvious" in this game for you.
  25. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    @Gyrlander
    I think Zedus just townslipped; he didnít realize Frinckles couldnt be the serial killer
    Are you trolling me or what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Fourth place: Frinckles.
    I staying on that he is Auwt's n1 check. He is not SK and there is no single reason for me to suspect him as SK. Even Frost is more suspicious, lol. Frinckles can be only citizen or maybe mafia, but 100% not SK. I put him at this place because I can be wrong about Auwt.
  26. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Can't you answer to my post BRO?
    I am thinking.

    Well, misslynching citizen is terrible for us. If SK will kill another citizen town losing in any case. Frinckles is more likely mafia. Lynching Frinckles give us 3 citizens vs SK. One citizen dies this night. 2v1 is still a chance.

    But if Frinckles is citizen, that will be greatest fuckup I ever made if I vote him.
  27. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I have things to say to you post game about this.
    In PMs.
    What's wrong with saying it now in public?
  28. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I want to lynch Frinckles right now, but will not vote until at least tomorrow (I am going to sleep) because considering the big chance I die N4 I want to say some things before day ends.
    I still waiting for this things. We have time.
  29. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    I am not ok to vote Gyrlander until he says something. Sorry.
  30. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I actually have the point about Auwt being unreasonable in my meagre notes:
    ďAuwt seems like he was completely incapable of listening to reason. I think Auwt is actually scum because he's acting the same way he was in my first game with him; probably Mafia
    Zedus, Frinckles still up for grabs


    Frinckles needs to die.Ē
    I wrote this after d2.
    so you accept you are wrong from the start, where Auwt is scum?
  31. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    They got Starbucks in Russia? Ill buy you some sometime
    Ye, we have Starbucks, Subway, KFC, Burger King and everything you have But I can make coffee myself for the party!
  32. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    I want a coffe party with all of you after this game, lol.
    dead invited too
  33. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    I want a coffe party with all of you after this game, lol.
  34. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    People can always fuck up. The FBI man was obvious as hell
    Obvious as hell, you say? Not even close to obvious for me, you know. Or it's really "obvious" for everyone here, except me?
  35. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I doubt that. Iíve read other games Mesk has hosted and I have never seen her fuck up something this obvious. I think the hidden mechanic idea is more applicable.
    Hiden mechanics is some anti-player bullshit.
    Okey, how do you think, If SK have "hidden mechanics" of killing 2 persons this night, will someone have fun in that shit? I think, even SK will thinks that winning this way is undeserved. Or maybe every citizen will get 1-use gun now? hidden mecnahics, ya? No, it's not.
    It was obvious host error. But what can Mesk do after? Say "oh, sorry, MM is alive, forget that he is mafia please and don't lynch him?" Or just stop the game and say it's fucked and over in noone's victory? She did that she have to - continue the game with this error. Yes, mafia get undeserved strike, and that's not honest for them. But any other solution is worse.
  36. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I think the post where Frinckles raged out at Dark Magician for posting Ďthe most retarded bait [heíd] ever readí is quite telling imo. I did not even realize the post was meant to be a bait for scum. I think that is a perspective slip from a scum whoís quite self-aware and pays attention to possible baits.
    So you want to say that Frinckles
    1. Found and kill FBI man in 2 days with almost perfect accuracy.
    2. Found and kill mafia member next with a perfect accuracy.
    3. RAAAAGE!!!!1111

    I can't accept that can be the same person who did all of this.
  37. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I joined a game that turned out to have absolutely no scum in it.
    Yeah, nice game mechanics. If SK kills 3 different roles in a row, he becomes stump without any abilities and vote power. Host, use it please!
  38. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Does anyone here know of any time hidden mechanics have been used? Like, so hidden that there's no mention of hidden mechanics in the setup?

    Is that a thing?
    I think, Mesk just not interested in this game. She doesn't even try to stop toxicity, which grow up from d1. She still don't edited EOD and EON posts in correct form. And she just forgot about this mafia armor plate, that's all. It's not honest for mafia players, MM must survive this night, understand that he or his ally was attacked and start to do something like power-push on probably SK from mafia team POV. Also there must be not "hidden mechanics", it's bullshit. Let's add "hidden mechanics" like "citizen win ties to mafia" like in mod maybe? No, it's just host's error, based on her low game attention. "Hidden mechanics" will make game nonsence, and everyone will not enjoy that, I think.
  39. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Mannnnnn it honestly feels like the Oberon lynch today is too easy.
    No, it's not easy I think.
    I am not sure I am ready to lynch him. This mistake can cost us a victory. If we misslynch now and SK will hit citizen next night, town lost.
    I think, I should re-read all this 20+ pages tomorrow on a fresh mind. The real thing we must do now is DON'T HASTE.
    We have time to think.
  40. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    @Zedus who's your pick for SK and why?
    I will rate SK from higher for lower chance:

    First place: Oberon
    1. He have benefit from Auwt's kill.
    2. He literally votes everyone around then get pushed. It's scummy. Honest citizen will stay on his scum list and his trust, but jump around with "lynch anyone, but not me"
    3. He literally said "MM scum and must die" before killing MM. Well, not a hard reason.
    4. His impact in town's behaivor still like at 0 level.

    Second place: Gyrlander.
    1. He is the reason we have no lynch in 2 days. SK is interested in no lynch, I think.
    2. He is hard pocketing Oberon without any reason. It's a good strat for SK to keep "top 1 SK read alive", so in lategame he can easy "change his opinion" and lynch Oberon then we will be 3-4 players alive.
    3. He avoids every question in game.


    Third place: Frostbyte
    1. He is obviously a good player, and SK is a good player too (he found FBI man very fast, after that he killed one mafia member, he plays realy on a higher level then usual.
    Yes, this reasoning is shit, I know. But I really trying to find a reason about everyone can be SK here, and this is the only reason I found. I trust Frost is town.

    Fourth place: Frinckles.
    I staying on that he is Auwt's n1 check. He is not SK and there is no single reason for me to suspect him as SK. Even Frost is more suspicious, lol. Frinckles can be only citizen or maybe mafia, but 100% not SK. I put him at this place because I can be wrong about Auwt.

    Fith place: Zedus.
    I have strong reason in my rolecard to think I am not SK. I can be wrong about Frinckles maybe, but not about that citizen rolecard.


    To be honest, both Oberon and Gyrlander can be SK, and that pocketing is weird shit.
  41. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    I think we should lynch sk today and Frinckles is clearly not SK. If SK dies, there will be no more kills, and solo mafia have very low chance of winning against 3 citizens.
  42. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    We just joking about only 3 ppl who reads the setup. Now we know host haven't read it to. Disasteristic...

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I think MM is scum and needs to die.
    You were right. Nice kill! ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Zedus, who said he would be willing to unvote DM if he "gained self-conscience"
    But he haven't. I was ready to unvote if he shows some logical reasoning. He shows only "I suck in reading that means you are mafia". There is no logic in it and it's not the reasoning, and my vote stays on him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Very well. MM would be an obvious choice for the Serial Killer if he wanted to kill to Mafia so... yeah.
    Explain your "obvious" please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Iím conflicted. Frinckles is clearly scum here always, in my humblr opinion, but whos the scum in Zedus/FrostByte?
    Noone. You are scum. Or your pocket Gyrlander. Or you both, maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You, Frinckles, decided to early hammer DM like a total moron and I think you should be lynched.
    Early? It was like 44 hours of 48 gone. And he did nothing wrong then lynched DM, who shows anti-town behaviour whole game. Also I will stay on that Frinckles was Auwt's d1 check, so he is clearly not SK. Can he be mafia? Well, maybe. But surely not SK. ISO Auwt and I think you will agree that he already checked Frinckles and his next check would be Oberon, and that was the motive he killed for. Oberon must be SK here. Also Gyrlander is pocketing him whole game without any visible reason and ignored 3 my question about this. I remember that. Maybe Oberon is cit, and real SK is Gyrlander who pocketing the top 1 sk "read". Thanks for him, we had no lynch 2 days. But it's still winnable, if we lynching SK now. And Frinckles is surely not the SK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    considering the big chance I die N4 I want to say some things before day ends.
    Lol, how can you die n4, if you are SK's pocket vote or SK himself? You are really the last person who will die here, your friend SK will just win tie with you. But I want to read what you want to say.
  43. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    *commits suicide*
    your mafia teammate will not like it
  44. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I still need to figure you out and how to read you correctly.
    Iím just reading you on game state RN.
    I will answer this question.
    Reading
    doesn't
    work


    Especially in your case, because you are selfish dick, who thinks he is pro in this game, and who somehow thinks he have "100% readings" even after you was wrong almost with EVERY your reads you did at this forum. Do you remember how many times you were wrong? I will say, almost every time. You were lucky with your "reads" only 2 times in all games you played here. 2 times. And wrong like 20 times. That's your real "reading" level. You suck. Don't worry, others suck too. Me too. But only you think you are some "pro" with unreachable level of playing. Idk where this delusion comes from. Maybe you are nice guy, I never have communication with you outside the game. But ingame you are terrible narciss, who act like a bonobo. Think about it.
  45. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Ok, well I canít read you that well and you make me mis-evaluate sometimes.
    Happy?
    So you accept you can't read and this is the reasoning to call me mafia in EVERY FUCKING GAME? Is THAT your real reasoning?
  46. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Zedus like Címon dude you never asked me a question this whole day.
    This clown is fucking serious?
  47. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    As I said before I donít read everything
    That's one more reason you suck so hard in this game.
  48. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Well thatís whatís important now so stay focused yeah.
    Also it ainít about arguments as they are never AI.
    Now this ďVerbal Diarrhoeaď as you call it, is Tone Read And PoV Read.
    And from Frostís PoV and the fake thoughts he has given makes him Non-Town.
    I asked you direct question. You called me mafia d1 and fucking spam "zedus is mafia" whole game, until we cornered you. Now you must answer logically (you know what is logic? google it) with arguments (google it too) why you shitting me whole game with this "zedus is mafia". I know you are wrong, but it's okey to call someone mafia or sk or town with some logical reasoning. Show me that reasoning. I know you are wrong, but if you HAVE reasoning, I will really remove my vote from you. Now you are nothing then a bot, and your personal goal... incorrect word for bot... instrument purpose is spamming shit about me in every game. It is an observable fact. Give me at least ONE reason to think you are something more then annoying bot. Answer my question. Now. Stop fucking shitposting. Stop avoiding. Answer, or you just have no answer and you have no reasoning and arguments. That's all. That's easy.
  49. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I think MM is scum and needs to die.
    Yes, same as you. Answer my... fuck... don't interrupt my dialogue with bot please!
  50. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    9,924

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Can you unvote DM please? I'm quite sure he's a mislynch.
    I said I will, if he will answer my question. But he continue shitposting.
Results 1 to 50 of 849
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4