Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: oliverz144

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Putting all 3 of you as green just doesn't feel right. Can't put my finger on it. The colors just don't line up.

    I think it will be very clear by the end of the day whether or not I'm wrong, so I'm no longer worried about it.



    Loldebite and I shared opinions on the ITA debate, the paopan push, and our takes on PQ just off the top of my head. Most recent example I have was when I corrected oliver on PQ's meta and loldebite did the same- which now that I think about it wasn't a mindmeld, just loldebite being like "yes queen" so it could just be a pocketing attempt. But if he's scum I'm definitely in his pocket, and turnabout is fair play because this happened in reverse last time we played together.
    This is the last poat i wi read. Need to write my mega post
  2. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I'm tired, so this is a low effort list.

    Lock Town
    Town Lean
    Null
    Scum Lean
    "Lock" Scum

    MartinGG99 - Martin historically has weak day 1s, and this game was no exception. His vote on me day 1 looks bad, but now we appear to be mindmelding. I'm hesitant to place him in lock town, but he appears very good presently.

    Mesk514 / Oliverz144 - Mesk never claimed citizen which means she was in her scum meta (This is not a joke. That's actually a serious meta scumtell for Mesk) and Oliver refuses to address my points. I have no plans to move my vote.

    loldebite - Strong mindmelds throughout day 1 and day 2. First person to follow me on the Pao train.

    Deathworlds - It's hard for me to say that DW is in his scum meta right now because I think he's played like one game in the last 2 years, but I am getting some serious ?Krc vibes from his play this game, a game where he just ran the table as scum (and got robbed of a win).

    Gikkle - Nobody is making an argument against Gikkle even though one theoretically exists. Mechanically he looks like town right now but vote analysis isn't THAT strong because of the early hammer.

    Hollowkatt - I remember reading HK's vote on pao at EoD and thinking "when did that get there". Strong day 2. I do not remember anything this person did day 1.

    Bradland - This is such a flimsy, goofy town core but I have loved this guy since his first post.

    Takumi Fujiwara - The conclusions he drew from day 1 are so outlandish and wild that I literally have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

    PQRnHack - Looks like scum, smells like town.

    NotPaopan (5): Gikkle, PQRnHack, Stealthbomber16, Loldebite, hollowkatt
    PQRnHack (3): Marshmallow Marshalt, deathworlds, DoctorZeus
    Marshmallow Marshalt (2): NotPaopan, Mesk514
    Stealthbomber16 (2): Seanzie, MartinGG99
    Gikkle (1): Takumi Fujiwara
    This vote analysis is basically worthless because there was supposed to be an extra 12 hours. Votes should've shuffled around more. But there are a few things that kind of make sense? I don't know. I can see some of my greens sliding down to yellows in the future now that I've typed it all out.
    .esk was literrally dead brainwise
    Were u never ill?
  3. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I'm tired, so this is a low effort list.

    Lock Town
    Town Lean
    Null
    Scum Lean
    "Lock" Scum

    MartinGG99 - Martin historically has weak day 1s, and this game was no exception. His vote on me day 1 looks bad, but now we appear to be mindmelding. I'm hesitant to place him in lock town, but he appears very good presently.

    Mesk514 / Oliverz144 - Mesk never claimed citizen which means she was in her scum meta (This is not a joke. That's actually a serious meta scumtell for Mesk) and Oliver refuses to address my points. I have no plans to move my vote.

    loldebite - Strong mindmelds throughout day 1 and day 2. First person to follow me on the Pao train.

    Deathworlds - It's hard for me to say that DW is in his scum meta right now because I think he's played like one game in the last 2 years, but I am getting some serious ?Krc vibes from his play this game, a game where he just ran the table as scum (and got robbed of a win).

    Gikkle - Nobody is making an argument against Gikkle even though one theoretically exists. Mechanically he looks like town right now but vote analysis isn't THAT strong because of the early hammer.

    Hollowkatt - I remember reading HK's vote on pao at EoD and thinking "when did that get there". Strong day 2. I do not remember anything this person did day 1.

    Bradland - This is such a flimsy, goofy town core but I have loved this guy since his first post.

    Takumi Fujiwara - The conclusions he drew from day 1 are so outlandish and wild that I literally have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

    PQRnHack - Looks like scum, smells like town.

    NotPaopan (5): Gikkle, PQRnHack, Stealthbomber16, Loldebite, hollowkatt
    PQRnHack (3): Marshmallow Marshalt, deathworlds, DoctorZeus
    Marshmallow Marshalt (2): NotPaopan, Mesk514
    Stealthbomber16 (2): Seanzie, MartinGG99
    Gikkle (1): Takumi Fujiwara
    This vote analysis is basically worthless because there was supposed to be an extra 12 hours. Votes should've shuffled around more. But there are a few things that kind of make sense? I don't know. I can see some of my greens sliding down to yellows in the future now that I've typed it all out.
    Bro
    U posted that at literally 4 am for me
    What do i need to answer
    WHAT
  4. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    ......why MM compared to the other low-posters?

    wish there was a feature to check post-count at a certain point in the thread

    I don't want to check everyone's (including dead!!!) ISO and count d1 posts
    Lol
    Get 20 posts pages
    Best u can do
  5. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    he potentially could be a pao busser

    had have early vote on Pao and later on he moved to a few people in the span of a few short posts before being back on pao

    also was trolling the town a bit earlier and on the off chance could be the neutral as he implied he might be on d1
    Bro
    But gikkle qas ar
    Ttavked by scu.
    How why?
    Either that or u lied.
  6. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    If you are town then of course I want more details. Anything else to convince me that I should not vote you? Who do you think are scum? THere are 2 remaining. Who is last partner to oliverz in your view?
    Bro bro brk
    Stop
    how am i scu.
    hHOW?
  7. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I don't think I was insistent on that?

    I was suggesting it as a possibility

    but anyways unless someone claimed it by now its probably a mafia kill
    Both othwe kills are claimed, so yes, its scum kill
  8. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    This is pissing me off, i was expecting scum to paint a narrative against me. you know i could be framer and paopan flip was not real..
  9. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    I don't know you from Adam so I'm not sure why you think I should be aware of how much or how often you post.
    Also I shot MM with Inactivity Vig which lets me shoot someone with fewer than 15 posts
    Omfg
  10. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052
  11. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    That's what you're going to get

    Your twenty questions yesterday peeved me off, as well as your joking attitude, but that's maybe a playstyle read, perhaps I'm just not a fan of how you play the game in general.
    If you read my "large text" you would understand that as of now I have put you in the tentative town read box.
    Yes.
    Where did u post the andwer to 20 questions
    In ur private chat?!?
    Im gonna find out, maybe not now, but soon
    I will know everything from every scum who is not lynched by eod2
  12. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    You may also be forgetting that i had the double lynch in the bag. I had my own plan, and I executed to it. If I felt confident at the approach to D1 ITA, I woulda have acted differently. Did I feel confident? No, I did not, it was a mess. But I do acknowledge that Pao and Zeus were both non-town so we could have caught that in that manner as well.

    I know people wanna trash on me for terminating D1. It got us Survivor skinny boi (not expected, so i won't result on that), it got us Brad and Martin mechanics. It's exactly what I wanted! (not that it necessarily helps as i dont know who the scums are... or do i?). I am allowed to make bad plays. But i, myself, do not think it was bad at all.
    Hmm makes sense
    Still this is a 9 player scum game
  13. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    But maybe those also hust want to have their roles hidde
    For the future
  14. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    except for stuff like this



    but I haven't seen a card that works like a strongman so I would assume that any strongman card would be linked to factional actions or something like that where it would be useless to a town

    unless its a night-kill card that comes with a strongman modifier but that would by necessity have a higher rarity

    so I don't think that would be likely given someone would have to bring it knowing it could be useless to them
    Maybe its a strongman vig, rated tier 6 or 7
    So ppl who wont "reveal" actions are pretty scummy (even newb cards can be preety strong, if i got the idea of how u rate cards i prob have some 15+ card slot inventory)
  15. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I can't recall, but I think Seanzie had some sort of "special card" but I have no clue what it is.

    DrZeus also has an MVP card but he self-resolved seemingly because not enough people poked him last night

    so im doubtful cards had to deal with the motive of any of the attacks last night
    Thank you. I think we need to resolve the nka
    And i jonestly cant trust you, nor anyone.
  16. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Made me laugh, thank you

    You are correct, I think. Was not an angleshoot, dont worry. I just happen to be Russian.
    I confirm.
  17. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    the MM kill is going to bug me for a long time, why?
    Given the fact that many, not only pao sr mm at eod
    And that there are too many mm sreaders for all be scum with pao
    Sm town prob.killed him as a scum bus from pao
    Thats the more likely optio in my pov
  18. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    If you are town, then read me as town. If you are scum then i don't give a rat's ass how you read me

    Deathworlds. Was one of my top townreads earlier. Pao made an incorrect statement about Deathworlds voting MM, deathworlds was first to catch it and point it out. Can that be bussing? I don't think so, I think deathworlds is town still (not 100% ofc). Pao gave them a -1 pt for DW's statement that someone acting uncharacteristically smart could be a sign of getting coached by their team (something I also suggested). I tend to think both DW and I were correct in that regard! But I did find it surprising that deathworlds insisted on voting me, so I need to be aware of the possibility that this was to form a CW to save Pao.
    Agh those fabricated reads
    Like u r town and scum at the same time
  19. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Checking if you are ACTUALLY paying attention. If you are town, I need you here in more capacity than the games where I mislynched you TvT.
    Basic pqrn move.
    ++pontis
  20. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I think I'm okay with an HK, Oliverz, and frinckles vote.

    -vote Hollowkatt
    Lol
    What a piece of trash
    Im gonna tore ur "mEgA pOsT" in to bits, which i will then give my police- searcher dogs for evening, to find more stopid scum of you
    Be prepared
  21. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    AHHHHH YOU ARE SO FRUSTRATING

    So you stick to
    I didn't see him listing me as his only green read. But if he did, probably to pocket me. Guess he did in a way.

    You know Paopan already tried to pocket me and Seanzie. But in a very different manner.

    Just pasting my notes from last night (sorry, this is not updated to reflect today's game state; also if someone attacks me now that im supposedly dropping this cuz im scum, then either you are scum or you need to re-evaluate me)

    Seanzie. My top townread, Paopan awarded +1 pts (as he sorta did to me when I pointed out incorrect MM name in his vote), I think that was just Pao pocketing each of us. Seanzie remains in my towncore. The only small flag is he tried to go for SB16 late in the day and commented on my Paopan vote (where I mentioned MM as a viable lynch/shot candidate but I felt conflicted) that he was starting to consider MM an option (and maybe Martin) and wanted a CW. For all we know, both Pao and MM may be scum, so we may have been right either way. Furthermore, I doubt that scum~Seanzie would strategize with their Scum~Pao here about ITA in which their expressed opinions were polar opposites of one another. Sean remains a solid towncore for me, the small redflag is immensely outweighted by other factors and is basically essentially a non-factor for me.
    Why do youbwrite your notes like a msg to town? Bruh wtf
    My notes are a word doc/ samsung notes/ piece of papaer with 3 different languages
    Like thats anything BUT NOT UR OG READS. Maybe rewritten, idk. But thats unlikely
    Its fabricated, lol
  22. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Stop bussing your scum teammate. "It won't work" (famous almost last words from you know where). Paopan already revealed you are his fellow scum ;)
    Where did paopan reveal sb16?
    Am i lost?
  23. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    IDK man you are tripping today and it is strange that others expressed this before I did so as I was doubting myself (so at least I am not tripping, then?). It is really frustrating because I felt this way about your D1 that one game where I voted you and I got it wrong (we were both town).

    I have a theory, but those who have played with me before know that my wild theories are usually wrong.

    So you don't know about this Fancy Ride? Or did you conveniently forget how Pao put you as the only green player in his garbage list with everyone else orange and red?



    Pao's commentary there was, of course, absolute fluff. But I had this thought earlier today: could this be the case of making a dumb move because it's too dumb to come from a Mafia? I even have it in my notes from last night here:
    Takumi. The only green player for a dumb reason from Pao. I doubt he would single out his scum teammate like this, so I will go with Town(or3P)~Takumi at this time.

    But today I wondered, what if it's one of those WIFOM moments and I'm getting fooled?
    It would be definetley im paopans scumrange (yeah yeah i know scumranges bad, but when u were coached by literally LAG Then ur range is broader than a highway.)
    I mean he got a lot of knowledge, and skill, PLAYING 8 OUT OF 9 GAMES AS SCUM
    HIS FIRST GAMES
  24. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Gaslight? Dude your theory here is so ridiculous that I actually cannot think it comes from town. Like I was townreading you 8 hours ago.

    After 8 hours? Oliver for the TMI slip and refusing to answer my questions.

    Another case of a silly person asking me who I would lynch when I have a vote placed.
    Ey
    Whats ur question
    Sry but when im in an open thread i reply once and then its out of brain, sorry
  25. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    I remembered that :cool:
  26. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    What? I was pushing Paopan literally all day. I put my vote on him like first thing when I showed up after my early day 1 absence.
    I confirm.
    I backread d1 with paopans flip, and sb16 was indeed first pusher
  27. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Unlike martin
    Also i got away from that quote ghost behind me i think
  28. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    I can shoot after a wolf flip.
    Im inclined to believe him.
    Like it makes sense.
  29. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    Adding, there wasn't anything I remember alluding to a BD card from Martin D1. Scum would have been blindly attacking Town!Gikkle. Alternatively, they attacked Town!Gikkle knowing it would be redirected to Seanzie.

    It's still possible, as Martin pointed out, that Town fired that shot at Town!Gikkle, redirecting it to Seanzie. But that seems like a way of explaining away the circumstances surrounding the shot that the Mafia may have, in fact, fired. Not to mention, well.. nobody has fucking claimed shooting Gikkle. lol

    And if Martin's first thought is to assume that Gikkle was shot at by town, why would he switch them in the first place? Poor Judgement? Gambit? idk.

    Oh well. Guess we should hear from Martin first.
    -vote stealthbomber16
    Ur post is bout martin olny
    Ur conclusion is scummy
    U vote sb
    ?!?
    Yeah again, smth doesnt add up here, u explained it better than i could, lol
  30. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    *w/ havong knowledge of game thread
  31. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I agree with this. Sean was a strong town, it would be surprising for scum to go for that right away, although they were certainly under pressure after losing Pao and sometimes you have to go all in. If I could have protected Sean, I would have done so N1 as he was the greatest asset from my view. Is it believable that mafia chose Gikkle to target? Why Boba and MM? Maybe some of them got suicided by certain card abilities or visited a landmine.
    Yeah, being able to use night actions would be really good
  32. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    We can assume the BD is real currently.

    Scum!Martin busses Seanzie & Town!Gikkle. The factional kill is used on Town!Gikkle. Anyone trying to heal Seanzie heals Gikkle. Anyone trying to investigate Gikkle checks Seanzie. Anyone trying to night kill Gikkle night kills Seanzie. Seanzie dies. The feedback is received by Gikkle and confirmed.

    The second BD target still makes little sense to me unless Scum!Martin set it up.

    Martin seems insistent that it was a town night kill that eliminated Seanzie. Weird.
    Why couldnt that be a s!gikkle?
    So invests go to seanz?
  33. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Zeus was not shot or killed (and he required multiple shots to get killed per the flip), he died/suicided. The Survivor failed to consume enough calories thanks to yours truly ;) He got 0 calories from his off-Pao vote D1 and his N1 was not sufficient to stay alive (10k required).

    Boba, MM, Seanzie were shot. Maybe 1 factional kill, 2 card kills (alignments not known, unless someone comes forward). The card kills could also have been suicides/bombings (like one of the 3 visiting a player with a card that kills visitors).

    Also this is really embarrassing but for some reason I kept saying we are in a 9v2. We are in an 8v2. Surprised no one pointed out this mistake earlier. I swear I can count to 10!
    I trusted u, lol
    Oh yes, you are right.
  34. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Smth doesnt add up here.
  35. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    I'm trying to follow his logic there.

    Martin thinks gikkle is suspicious.

    He drives gikkle and seanzie thinking seanzie is a probable NK target

    he says town targeted gikkle with killing action, redirected to seanzie, without martin realizing that town could or would do that.

    and the conclusion is that if seanzie was the NK target it would have taken out gikkle instead, resolving martins suspicion there and saving seanzie from a probable night kill... ok yeah I follow your conclusion now.

    possible I guess? Comes down to who do you trust more, martin or gikkle really.
    If gikkle was town kill-> mm and boba were atleast one scum kill.
  36. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    my poe is currently oliver, death, brad, with a side of martin/gikkle b/c of what loldebite just said about the bus drive which got me thinking about combinations and permutations that would allow for gikkle to be a town shot driven to seanzie instead of a wolf shot.
    Didnt u conftown hikkle like 5 posts ago?!
    Ah i see reasoning. U thoug of that only now?
  37. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    I mean hes litterally ur "scumread"
    From those ppl who got a read and not inactivity
  38. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    Takumi feels like townie even being wrong af on me

    townie bucket:
    gikkle - functionally confirmed via bus drive between him and senzie
    hk - obvs I'm putting myself here
    takumi - does not feel like they're posting with an agenda. thoughts seem somewhat straightforward to arrive at even if I disagree with the destination
    PQR - pure af tone and oozes town
    loldebite - posting strong today, like their angles, like their "just say shit" takes.

    leaning townie bucket:
    martin? - I liked them early in the day D1 and nothing they've said here sticks out as super wolfy. ? is for the bus drive though, like why gikkle to seanzie?
    SB16? - Todays posting is pretty good, I liked some of the questioning they've done


    basically leaves me at:
    oliverz - Maybe swap here for martin, don't really have a good reason for them to be POE other than they're less town than the aboves basically.
    deathworlds - who?
    bradland - have they even posted?

    basically I know nothing about death and brad so they're poe by default. nothing they've said sticks out to me which is generally indicative of wolves sliding under the radar.

    as a poe...
    Uh.
    Y u sire gikkle is town? Why u sure gikkle was mafia kill
    Y u sure martin not lying?
  39. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    Could be. Guillo should add a bomb role to the game if it doesn't already exist.

    How did we everyone intend to shoot eachother when day kills were disabled? I was just bluffing about having an actual day-use kill. Just seems like a pretty big oversight by 90% of the game. Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

    But of not, that oversight might have outted scum!hk and or scum!sb.
    Oh. Oh
    Yeah i should first read, rhen post. Oopsie
  40. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Also takumi
    Do u want to tell us who is gonna die due to u?
    WAIT
    I JUST NOTICED
    KILLING DAY CARDS ARE DISBALED.!!
    ELABORATE IMMEDIATELY
  41. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Dude, you told us, not me. If you don't want things pointed out, then don't say them. Same last game with the "clues" that really just outted mesk as BD.
    Beep beep
    Yes
    So.ehow i never solve the riddles of others
    But my tiny hints get found easily
    I shouldnt design escape.rommes ever in the future, i hink
  42. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Or Martin is scum, used bus driver to get around any protectives, and told us about the bus drive for town points.
    Yes thats what i said too
    Or bot, i said martin lied thus hes scum
    But thats no sense
    So idfk
  43. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Possible scum strongman killed Seanzie.
    I wod give u creatibe rating on highpickle
  44. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    yeah I switched Gikkle with Seanzie

    his vote was moved loldeb -> MM -> Pao in just 10 posts on D1 + the fact that he implicitly claimed Neutral, even if he was trolling

    although considering the # of kills last night I guess Gikkle knowing I was his bus target clears him of any malicious cards last night
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    @oliverz144

    you have a multiquote of one of my posts that keeps reappearing in your comments
    How do i delete it?
    Its an echo, a ghost form past
  45. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    yeah I switched Gikkle with Seanzie

    his vote was moved loldeb -> MM -> Pao in just 10 posts on D1 + the fact that he implicitly claimed Neutral, even if he was trolling

    although considering the # of kills last night I guess Gikkle knowing I was his bus target clears him of any malicious cards last night
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    I should elaborate, I chose my kill at night.
    In who?
  46. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    yeah I switched Gikkle with Seanzie

    his vote was moved loldeb -> MM -> Pao in just 10 posts on D1 + the fact that he implicitly claimed Neutral, even if he was trolling

    although considering the # of kills last night I guess Gikkle knowing I was his bus target clears him of any malicious cards last night
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    day kill cards are disabled yes

    but not night kill cards

    if you thought that all kill cards are disabled then how did you think all the kills were done by mafia
    Logic error, hehe
  47. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    yeah I switched Gikkle with Seanzie

    his vote was moved loldeb -> MM -> Pao in just 10 posts on D1 + the fact that he implicitly claimed Neutral, even if he was trolling

    although considering the # of kills last night I guess Gikkle knowing I was his bus target clears him of any malicious cards last night
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    Right, well I'm fine to lynch HK or SB today. My ITA is already in the pipeline and the ballistic missile is entering the upper atmosphere on trajectory for its target.
    Nope.
    Not sb16, atleast not now
    We have time, chill
    Aslo spend more money on human destructiin weapons, why that missile going 36h?
    Like cold war ines running round erath donzens of times or whta?
  48. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    yeah I switched Gikkle with Seanzie

    his vote was moved loldeb -> MM -> Pao in just 10 posts on D1 + the fact that he implicitly claimed Neutral, even if he was trolling

    although considering the # of kills last night I guess Gikkle knowing I was his bus target clears him of any malicious cards last night
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I don't know what or why Gikkle was attacked

    And I don't speak for other's perspectives

    also like we don't quite know why the others were attacked as well

    if all of Boba/MM/Gikkle were the original attack targets for tonight (with no saves) then that argument that they wouldn't be attacked because they're potentially suspicious doesn't hold much water

    I should have considered the possibility of a TK being redirected earlier though
    Is anyone of the three known for op roles / cards
  49. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    yeah I switched Gikkle with Seanzie

    his vote was moved loldeb -> MM -> Pao in just 10 posts on D1 + the fact that he implicitly claimed Neutral, even if he was trolling

    although considering the # of kills last night I guess Gikkle knowing I was his bus target clears him of any malicious cards last night
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I want Oliver to answer my question and weíll see where we go from there.

    Iíll be back later. Unless Iím daykilled. Then I wonít be.
    Ergh, what did he ask again?
    Backreading i make wayy more tougths, lol
  50. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:oliverz144

    Replies
    2,065
    Views
    17,052

    ►►Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    yeah I switched Gikkle with Seanzie

    his vote was moved loldeb -> MM -> Pao in just 10 posts on D1 + the fact that he implicitly claimed Neutral, even if he was trolling

    although considering the # of kills last night I guess Gikkle knowing I was his bus target clears him of any malicious cards last night
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can someone explain to me why MM was a wagon day 1 I didnít understand it.
    My freezed vote
    Paopan as scum pushing hi.
    His mates prob helping getting a cw up
Results 1 to 50 of 594
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4