Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Marshmallow Marshall

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.20 seconds.

  1. Replies
    15
    Views
    262

    ►►Re: Shocking bread Fact.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    nah ozy and sj are both fake news liars

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_carbonate

    "Calcium carbonate in the form of chalk has traditionally been a major component of blackboard chalk. However, modern manufactured chalk is mostly gypsum, hydrated calcium sulfate CaSO4·2H2O"

    "Dark green vegetables such as broccoli and kale contain dietarily significant amounts of calcium carbonate"

    it's a chemical in all kinds of stuff and 'blackboard chalk' (an amalgamation of stuff) is a separate thing from 'chalk' (a rock composed mainly of calcium carbonate... not unlike how rock salt is a rock composed mainly of sodium chloride)


    in other news, the human body needs to eat a certain amount of iron or else you get https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anemia
    Confirmed town leader! Thanks for the infos lol, that makes more sense.
  2. Replies
    15
    Views
    262

    ►►Re: Shocking bread Fact.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshalt View Post
    so much justification
    -vote OzyWho
    Right? He's just whiteknighting SJ at this point. Die scum
    -vote OzyWho
  3. Replies
    15
    Views
    262

    ►►Re: Shocking bread Fact.◄◄

    The only source I can find for this is a Reddit post... Hmmmmm...........

    SJ CONFIRMED SCUM
  4. Replies
    6
    Views
    223

    ►►Re: MafiaCafe Cross Community Games! Co-Host Positions Open!◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    If this is a cross-community setup.
    Where would the game take place? Our turf? or theirs?
    Both! One on each site.
  5. Replies
    6
    Views
    223

    ►►Re: MafiaCafe Cross Community Games! Co-Host Positions Open!◄◄

    We're actually not that different (having played there a bit, I half know what I'm talking about).

    The point is 1) to have more players so that we can play big games; 2) to have "cultural exchanges", basically, since new people and new metas enrich games and sites; 3) to have fun lol

    The announcement is made early so that a co-host may be found soon enough and to build the h y p e !

    As for participation, we cannot exactly mindcontrol people to make them play, but we can encourage people to do so (and make sure both sites do so).
  6. Replies
    10
    Views
    331

    ►►Re: Advice on improving D1 Performance?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Everyone has different playstyle

    You should create your own meta

    My advice is to scum read everyone on day 1 so you can be one of the town's PoE
    I'm not sure this is the best advice to give to a new player
  7. Replies
    2,709
    Views
    29,965

    ►►Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk◄◄

    GG, survivors of this secret CIA torture camp I didn't really follow the game, but I saw the flips and had a good laugh
  8. Replies
    10
    Views
    331

    ►►Re: Advice on improving D1 Performance?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Tbh Just discover how you play. There are many different play styles, some people will be adamant there is only one way to play and it had to be the most efficient way.

    But, it's.not everyone's cup of tea.

    I personally enjoy playing differently ^^

    There is always one way to become "good" which is just have a high post count. If you scream the most and the loudest you tend to be considered important.

    Oh, and try to make friends. Might seem cruel, but if you become popular and loveable you can be much more successful. People will listen and trust you because of their personal bias.
    Yes, and the negative version of it is also true: if you're being very dislikeable, chances are people won't listen to you, no matter how right you may be...

    I see a lot of very good tips and no "D1 sucks reeee!!!", which makes me happy! I will say, though, that D1 does not have to be rocket science. You can try to pull really good plays on that day and that can be highly beneficial, but you also can just partake in RVS and point out what you think might be suspicious and push people based on it, without too much fear of being wrong because D1 is not the place to fear mislynches too much (even though they should obviously be avoided when scum lynches are possible).

    As for scum games, I'm no expert but I think you should try to replicate your town play as much as possible and strike at the right time. A good scum play is a town-looking play driven by anti-town intents. Being aggressive can work if you're comfortable with the strategy, but as far as I know, that is quite rare even among veterans.
  9. Forum:Signups

    Thread:Deck Mafia #008 (Sign Ups)

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    41
    Views
    1,212

    ►►Re: Deck Mafia #008 (Sign Ups)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    Lag sent me to play on their homesite so hai Guillo sign me up
    Hello there ^^ glad to see you here!
  10. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Fraud

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    9
    Views
    360

    ►►Re: Fraud◄◄

    That sucks. But hey, your credit card company is happy: they're probably just hoping to throw people in debt...
  11. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:I'm just checking in

    Thread Author:Grakylan

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    1
    Views
    296

    ►►Re: I'm just checking in◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    Hey fellas. I haven't played SC2Mafia since the fall of 2020 when I had to deal with college, and ever since I haven't really came back, especially once Blizzard's sex harrassment scandals came out. Despite not having paid a single cent to play SC2 and therefore SC2Mafia, or on any Blizzard product period, I am still inclined against using Battle.NET due to my grievances with the Blizzard corporation. With that said however, I really miss the SC2Mafia game, I'm just not sure I would find any reason or opportunity to play it again, unless it happens to be bustling like never before. So how is it holding up?

    I have played a Forum Mafia game in the summer of 2020 that was explicitly designed to help SC2Mafia mod players learn about the forum game. All said and done it was really fun, and I would be up for playing another Forum Mafia game that is friendly to beginners, but the concern about absolute pros jumping in and making the game lopsided is pretty concerning, not to mention my sleeping schedule is kinda fucked now, but that might just fix itself to be somewhat normal for an American within a few weeks. I like how I can just come in and out of the game inbetween doing stuff, while with a SC2Mafia game you have to spend atleast 20 minutes queuing up (unless you get lucky and log in to SC2 seeing a 13/15 lobby lol), and anything ranging from 5 to 45 minutes actually playing a game without much opportunity to afk for any longer than a quick piss. I had more freetime back in the day to do that, and for now I still do, but I might lose said freetime eventually, so I'm thinking about trying out more games of Forum Mafia since it will better paced for my current situation.

    Anyhow, I hope this community has been doing well the past 2 years. Here's to 2022.
    Hello there! I didn't really expect to see you again, glad to see I was wrong lol. I don't think it's too bad to play Blizzard games morally speaking, as long as you don't give them a single Zimbabwean dollar. The Arcade still has some fun games, after all, and playing it doesn't give Blizzard anything ^^.

    About FM, I'd say pretty much all games are beginner-friendly except for highly complicated setups, so don't worry about this. As for absolute pros, they are rare, and when they're in a game, it's a great opportunity to learn. Getting thoroughly stomped by a pro is a most fulfilling experience!
    And yes, this schedule element of FM is really great, relatable lol.

    Happy not-so-new year!

    That's one hell of a signature link you got there...
  12. Forum:News

    Thread:Promotions

    Thread Author:aamirus

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    20
    Views
    718

    ►►Re: Promotions◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Both at the same time
    I gave him -1 rep first, I won!

    Congrats :P
  13. Forum:Signups

    Thread:Deck Mafia #008 (Sign Ups)

    Thread Author:Guillo

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    41
    Views
    1,212

    ►►Re: Deck Mafia #008 (Sign Ups)◄◄

    Singing /in the rain
  14. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM American Flag Nightless (10P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Put me in the queue
    Done. Just so you know, you're pretty far on the queue :P.
  15. Replies
    12
    Views
    606

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM: Election Day 2.0 (13P)◄◄

    Done.
  16. Replies
    12
    Views
    606

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Yeah, but it can help to confirm town.
    It does create a PoE, although I thought you wanted the ability to have the potential to do more than that. If you really don't, that's fine, though. Considering I see no red flags (America is not communist!), this is approved as experimental. Do you wish to be added to the Queue (which is pretty populated at the moment, just so you know)?
  17. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:Happy birthday

    Thread Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    2
    Views
    282

    ►►Re: Happy birthday◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Can I get back in the secret FM role preferring discord room?
    Ozy, I told you not to talk about this! Damnit. We're going to have to murder people who saw this AGAIN.
  18. Replies
    12
    Views
    606

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't giving 2/6 clues to the killer still result in the Illuminati Code being uncrackable if the killer is an Illuminati, considering town needs at least 5/6?
  19. Replies
    12
    Views
    606

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Hey I did say I would run it again someday.
    I was just messing with you if that wasn't clear lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I'm a bit hesitant on buffing the conspiracy theorist any further since the ability to determine with zero doubt what the Illuminati are trying to do is incredibly powerful, since once again, the Illuminati have limited capability to attack slots. Also, the conspiracy theorist is not the only way for town to try to figure out what the Illuminati are doing. The Day 3 vote, some smart townies, and a few night abilities can also be used to reasonably try to figure out who the Illuminati are trying to vote for. I came up with the clue mechanic as to give town a chance to figure it out via conspiracy theorist mechanics even if the Illuminati gets lucky or the town gets unlucky.
    Isn't the clue mechanic entirely pointless if the Illuminati get lucky and land the kill on N1, though? One of them would be the killer and would thus receive three clues, preventing the code from ever being cracked. The point of my suggestion is to do exactly what you said in the last line, which I don't think the clue mechanic succeeds in doing alone, unless I misunderstood something.
  20. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:Happy birthday

    Thread Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    2
    Views
    282

    ►►Happy birthday◄◄

    Happy birthday @Mastercraft ! Are you a close relative of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ?

    Happy birthday @oops_ur_dead ! How does it feel to be 70 years old today? Same to you @j!
  21. Replies
    12
    Views
    606

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    How dare you be sick six years and a half ago and prevent me from seeing how the original setup played out in the end? Tsk tsk tsk. Link to the original game for future reference

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Answers in the usual fashion.
    In the first game, it seems town was a little screwed by a D1 Conspiracy Theorist lynch. I could foresee that happening again: town's clues on who the right candidate is are highly reliant on that role, and should the Illuminati land a lucky kill on him N1, they would collect the clues and prevent the code from ever being cracked. Even assuming they didn't get the three clues, they would still have at least one clue, so non-illuminati players, assuming they all try to crack it, would have to make entirely accurate guesses. It seems a little... harsh. Perhaps a Voter could have a hidden modifier turning him into a Conspiracy Theorist if the original one dies within the first day or night? Lore-wise, it can easily fit in by saying he's a friend of the original CT who realises his friend died because his theories were too close from the truth.

    Other than that, the setup looks good with the changes, I believe.
  22. Replies
    12
    Views
    606

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Major concern: What incentive do the Illuminati have to act scummy? Why shouldn't they just slap a ton of votes on their candidate and reasonably hope to win due to their constant vote additions? If scum have no incentive to act scummy, then the game becomes boring and scums will likely win.

    The Conspiracy Theorist does not have to live until the end, correct?

    Does the Fixer win if there is a tie among non-winning main candidate and third party candidate? In other words, would a 3-2-2 final vote situation result in the Fixer winning?

    How are presidential ties broken at the end of the game?

    I will not force this upon you, but I will, ahem, heavily advise to adopt the plurality + majority lynch system for two reasons:

    - There are only 8 town-aligned roles (counting the Conspiracy Theorist in), and 3 + 1 scum-aligned roles. It will be hard to get a town consensus significant enough to make lynches a significant tool for town, especially once nightkills come in.

    - Majority only generally sucks :P. I am sure a strong majority of people agree with this or at least are indifferent when it comes to it.


    This will probably be answered once you add the "Feedback" section, but is there a difference between the Interceptor's feedback and the Very Angry Person's?

    Unity Party (cult) is bound to be the scourge of the town and to destroy their chances, considering town have relatively low numbers as was already stated and considering cult can literally recruit each night without any drawbacks. Cult in setups where Mafia exists is rarely a good idea, and this is probably not an exception.


    This theme is too lovely for its own good.
  23. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    You were obvious town, really the only reason people were doubting you at the end was because the wolves played very unpredictably towards each other which made solving the correct team almost impossible for town.

    If every slot could be obv-town like you were that game, then town just wins every game - and you managed that in your 5th game.

    I really meant it when I told you well-played - you did just that - you played well!
    @oliverz144
    We really, really, really should have just sticked to our guns when we metaread you lol, and for this, I kinda hate/admire you. Just... DAMNIT!
  24. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Damn, if I had seen that earlier, I would have voted Frinckles even sooner.

    And how the heck are you tied for 1st with that tunneling on me this game I am still a little upset. I became suspicious of you D2, but at least I kept an open mind, I didnt OMGUS D1 on you. It seemed like you drew a conclusion that I'm scum and that was it and you were having none of any other alternatives

    Scoring system is kinda crap since players who play more get naturally rewarded. But anyway i dont care about ladder, I came here for the fun
    I tend to agree with you on the scoring system. Believe it or not, I actually improved the system by rewarding wins over simply playing more than the previous system... I have been thinking about some things, though, and I will probably get into this once the season is over and we have to prepare the next one.

    And yes, I absolutely death tunnelled you this game lol, but you seemed really, really, really scummy and honestly weren't so pro-town... Guess I'll have to be more careful when reading you.
  25. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    btw: it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    completing this tmrw
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    KING SHARK IS A SHARK
    I hope oliver knows a good therapist
  26. Replies
    47
    Views
    5,706

    Sticky: ►►Re: FM Ladder - Season 7◄◄

    Points updated for Politico II. The tie in votes for the next setup was broken by RNG, which picked chose Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden as the final Ladder game. We are still looking for a host for this game, so volunteers are appreciated!
  27. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Speaking of which...

    The Ladder has been updated! You may see the points chart in the thread previously linked. There is only one game left in the season!
  28. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    ^ this
    I dont even know what ladder means exactly or where such scoreboard is. I just came for the fun and for the win, got 1 of those 2 goals met
    You said 5 games, I counted and think I have 8, so we're kinda in same boat. As many have said, the scum team here was quite experienced and strong players.
    I will refrain from repeating what I have already said, so I will just say ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...adder-Season-7
    there is the ladder thread btw. Not that scary :P
  29. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @MartinGG99 thank you for hosting! Was a fun game!
    I'm not pocketed, I know the truth! You... you abducted the host and made him post lies in order to fool us all!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall what's the timeline for next game(s)? I saw folks mentioned voting on another ladder game, you mentioned KRC. Is my input needed for anything?

    or does MM still not care about my inputs?
    The next game on the Queue is ?krc. We have some plans for a game after that, and later there will be the final Ladder game (which was already voted for in the signups).

    Your input isn't really needed, and not only because you're scum/host abductor ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Thank you for hosting martin! Was fun, even if I played terribly lol
    Yep, was great!
  30. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Even if im too harsh to myself, a ranked leaderboard game is still not the place for me.
    I think ill go back to another game that just started: hpm.maybe that will end better.
    Have a nice christmas, and a happy new year.
    Thank you for this game. It is very good when you want to learn scum gameplay.
    Ehh, your call, it's about you having fun after all. You're still very much welcome in all games

    Speaking of Christmas, this game was of a quality high enough to be an early Christmas present. I really enjoyed playing it after having been rather busy for some time, so thanks for the game!

    And PQ is still scum, I swear!
  31. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Im giving up on mafia
    Atleast on sc2 ladder

    I dont want to take away slots with my bad plays, especially in a rabked match.
    I also dont want to hinder game play when im failing at badic gameplay tasks, such as creating reads, doing analysis.

    The failure of this game is strongly bound to me and my play.
    I voted frinckles d1, gikkle d3. I didnt understand gikkle fakeclaiming cman, even tough i saw it.
    I knew lag was playing outside of her meta. I knew lag was hiding something. I didnt say it, pushed it away out of my brain.
    I was so blind. I wouldnt see a scum when hes dancing in front of me and hardclaims scum in caps.

    Im so sorry. I even tried to push the guiltiness on other players, even though i shouldnt.
    I think ill try to play some basic, newbie games. Where everyone is on my skill.
    Im notpaopan. I cant fool entire town in my 9th game.
    Im not lag. I cant play 6 games simultaneously and win them all.
    I am not able to pocket players in the way sb16 does.
    If anyone of you knows some mafia games for rookies, say it to me. Please.
    Maybe ill see u in 10 years, when i have a proper profession, a wife 2 kids, and a house finally.

    P.s.: hmu for sc2 pqrn. Im good at throwing things, such as mafia games, exams or my time into abyss.
    And maybe ill even throw your pinguin-hockey game ;) [or whatever its called]

    Thanks for letting me play here, it was fun.
    If you ever need to fill a slot for some funny game, hmu. But not ladder, and not in the close future.
    Good played scum.
    You were far from being a waste of a slot. If I held myself to the standards you seem to be holding yourself to, I would probably permaban myself for my performance this game XD. Don't worry that much! We're here to have fun, and you certainly contributed to the fun of this game, as my signature shows, hehe.

    Also, this scum team was really, really good, so getting fooled by them is not something to be overly ashamed of. Like a lot of people said, this game is thoroughly deserved by all members of the scum team, which is honestly not so common. Comparing yourself to Lag when they're honestly one of the best players I've seen is not fair lol. @oliverz144

    That was like 5:00 in Moscow.

    ~~

    Since you're talking about funny games... @Lag is next on Queue for ?krc. Bring your roles, your smiles, and your votes, ye scumbags.
  32. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    For what it's worth, though, this was a very fun game. It was great to get fooled by y'all GG WP

    The Ladder will be updated with points at some point in the future, and the tie between setups for the last Ladder game will be broken by RNG.
  33. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Also people sleeping on Paopans skill, not even knowing he won MVP in a game on the syndicate recently lmao
    Yeah he literally got a "free pass for dummies", and it's the last time he gets one xD. This win is thoroughly deserved by all members of the scum team.
  34. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Oh also, I wish to claim my honorary scum badge...
  35. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    .. lol

    -vote Lag


    Okay, well played. VERY well played. You have just put your meta on a very difficult level
    Paopan also lost his "dumb play free pass". Congrats Paopan lol

    I do not owe any apologies to PQ. Spam doesn't taste good. Perhaps I do owe some to Renegade, though: you were at least less wrong than I was, and were not scum after all (although not much indicated that).

    Also, close second MVP for Stealth for pocketing me and probably pocketing Gikkle too.

    And an honorable mention to Guillo for being obvtown and managing to get killed N1 on his first game on-site xD.

  36. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:I'm Being Censored

    Thread Author:HentaiManOfPeace

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    25
    Views
    1,327

    ►►Re: I'm Being Censored◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Because it's true
    GOTTEM x2
  37. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    MM if you are town, name the scum outside of PQ and try to convince me, because I'm not voting PQ and its clear he isn't getting lynched today.
    Well... you xD. I'm honestly not even sure there are 3 scum, but if there are, the third one would be one of those playing dumb instead of being actually... misled.

    For the record, I wasn't really trying to convince you directly because I think you're scum, but rather fighting the PQ defense that seems to still be a thing in people's minds.
  38. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    The other two powers want him. If I am town (I know I am), then I know it is a mislynch since Voss flipped Green.

    Him escaping two lynches does not a priori imply he is scum. And your other argument is his spam d1 which is also exceptionally lame!
    POWER ROLES =/= SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    And "the two powers want him" =/= "being easy to push".

    Also, my argument beyond the VERY STRONG wagonomics one is not "D1 spam", it's much more: he kept posting in a way that forcibly pictured him as town, as if he wanted to emphasize his supposedly town perspective too much. He did the exact same thing when we were scum together. Then he just kept hammering on that all game. AND THIS IS NOT LIMITED TO D1. Look at people, including Voss, still calling him out on it on D2. There also is the fact he is visibly relying on townies misplaying (namely Paopan here, who is probably town for reasons I've already explained), which is just like we did when we were scum together, again. We considered town Paopan as a blessing for our scum team, and the same is happening AGAIN. Last but not least, the nightkills were all against people who had a brain and scumread PQ: Guillo the town leader N1, Loldebite the eternal PQ voter N2.

    Also, seriously, thinking I am scum faking all of what I've been pushing, faking the solviness from D1 to D3, faking every bloody thing is ridiculous. I am aware I obviously am biased when it comes to that, but like, seriously guys.
  39. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    I felt the PQ train is too easy to push.
    How? I have literally been pushing him since D1, and the sheer amount of resistance to his lynch directly led to Voss' lynch. He currently has ONE vote, mine. This is the opposite of being easy to push.
  40. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    I am okay with either SB or MM lynch for today. Not PQ
    WHY @NotPaopan
    What do you disagree with in my case against him? Same for you @oliverz144 what makes you think PQ is not scum constantly getting saved by deflections onto Frinckles + Voss that happened thanks to disingenuous votes popping out of nowhere to lynch people who hadn't been significantly suspected?
    @Lag why is your vote not placed? Same to you @Gikkle
  41. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    You're riding this PQ hack scum train since day 1, but I've seen nothing but sincere game solving from him from D2 on.
    in the off-chance you're town, please check EoDs and just see how he escapes lynches magically and random townies who shouldn't have been lynched according to thread logic magically get lynched instead
  42. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Please please please address the main topic at hand. Which is, assume I'm town, then don't you find it concerning that both YOU and SB are on PQ today?

    That is where I'm coming from.

    If you are town then FMPOV Stealth is scum, but you've been townreading them.
    NO, I do not find it concerning that someone I have been townreading since D1 sees what I am seeing about the bloody obvious scum lol. And your reasoning for this seems to be "they're PRs so one has to be scum", which is really just setup speculation and is unreliable, as was already said in the thread. The main topic at hand is that PQ is literally the scummiest person I've seen in a long time for reasons I've laid out countless times, not setup speculation-related cloudy hypotheticals.

    AND NOW I'M OFF FOR REAL
  43. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    I will try to be back before EoD if possible, but I cannot promise anything. Going off
  44. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    I have no time rn, just checking to see where we're going and ?????????? WHY AM I THE LEADING TRAIN
    @Lag @oliverz144 @Gikkle you three are probably town; worst case scenario, one of you is scum. Please do not forget to place a vote on PQ. And if you are not already convinced that this is the way to go, just check EoDs, the votecounts, the circumstances around them and - Heaven forbid - my posts about PQ if you haven't read them for real yet. See the spam, see the lynch deflection (twice), see the disingenuous behavior....

    Also, Renegade is only strenghtening my scumread on them by literally suggesting I'm scum with PQ. Like, you need to smoke some serious stuff to think that for real xD. I've been trying to lynch him since D1, and had many occasions to get him 100 % spared while remaining unsuspected. For example, I could easily have not posted a "PLOT TWIST" post about my read on Voss and kept scumreading him; if you check the votecount on D2, that would have turned the 50/50 into a 100 % Voss lynch. This is really as simple as it gets, and town!Renegade not seeing this makes no sense, considering he's not a noob or a really low-tier player.
  45. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Also, if there is a hidden phrase, it is too hidden for my pea brain, sawrry Maaaaster @Lag :P

    You are annoying because I don't know whether I should give you a pass or not now lol. Your wall is good, but it could still come from scum? Maybe? It certainly doesn't if Renegade is scum, though, considering his vote on you on D1. So I guess you're basically self-solving if we get PQ -> Renegade anyway.
  46. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    Would like to know why you never quoted the hidden phrase I included in the message as a gotcha against people that didn't actually read my post.

    Makes me think you didn't actually read the post, just skimmed it to try to see if I agreed with you or not, saw that there wasn't any hard statements in that particular post and therefore labeled it as "bad" without actually thinking about what I was saying.

    Also would like to know what your thoughts are after you read #1412 because we reach the same conclusions on PQ, and in that post I clarified that all the other posts are just day 1 analysis, since I needed to recalibrate my reads this game after getting tilted.

    Like the fact that we actually agreed on reads but you're responding to the post as if I disagree with you feels like you didn't actually read the post and then respond based on your thoughts on what I was saying. Instead you skimmed it to see if you agree/disagree with the conclusion and then labeled it bad because you think you disagree
    Lmao because I had not finished reading your wall and went off before having the time to finish it. You'll have to forgive me for not reading an enormous wall entirely in one shot because it takes a lot of time to critically analyze :P.

    I went back and actually finished reading it, and yes, okay, it works. I did read the PQ-specific post I quoted, though (had already done so yesterday and re-read it today), and as I said, while it does incriminate PQ, it keeps a door open. The conclusion post clearly positions yourself, though, so I guess that's less of an issue, even though it's still possible for you to escape having to lynch PQ if you don't hammer on the very, very clear point that he deflected the lynch twice and that scums saved him; this might well be just me being paranoid, though, so I'm not going to hold that against you too much, especially considering how you are doubling down on it rn.

    As for the final conclusion, I agree with Renegade being with PQ: it makes sense considering Renegade himself, who has committed the heinous crime of not being towny + who nicely fits in considering where he ended up placing his votes - and yes, I know you disagree with the concept of "crime of not being towny" being applied to Renegade, but I still think he's able to produce somewhat town-indicative posts as town. I did not see any in this game.
    As for Paopan, I have more doubts. He certainly has not been pro-town, to say the least, but sadly, I don't think that is AI for him... However, things like the potential derpclear (not knowing Loldebite had been killed) or the list of reads you included in your post about him (which is really genuine-looking, considering the "MM pocked me successfully and is a low-lying bastard if scum", the consistency of the Voss scumread over time, and the "no excessive AtE from Stealth" read, which is frankly accurate enough) make him look more towny than not imo. I think scum may have been considering him as a blessing for his, uh, skill level, just like PQ and I did in UoaTitW when we were scum together and he was town mayor.

    Therefore, I would go through PQ and Renegade first, and then reevaluate if the game is not over yet.
  47. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Jeez, let me go to bed. Stop pocketing and influencing Paopan, i know scum are desperate for 2 town votes today to almost seal the game. Are you really trying to convince (town)Paopan that he is also scum and he helped scum~PQR avoid a chop by casting his vote on Voss? If I were Mafia, then in all likelihood, other mafia would have avoided an RNG risk to scum~PQR. The RNGs happened because of TvTs and scum didnt care. Same goes for Lag, who was also on Voss. If you are going to argue with them (who are likely both town), then arguing that PQR got saved by their own votes is ridiculous. Go fish for some other towns to fool, not Lag or Pao or Oliver.
    I will act against my own will and reply to PQ here, just so that people who still need to be convinced don't miss the flaw in this post...

    The RNGed lynches all came out of nowhere. People got lynched without having been really extensively suspected throughout the day and pretty much got CFD'd for the sake of protecting scum. Scum steered the ship when they got threatened. D2 is terribly obvious when it comes to this.
  48. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    PQRnHack

    Early setup speculation. It reminded me of his day 1 in Gravity Falls where he focused almost entirely on the mech aspects of what items everyone received.

    I cross-checked it with OUATITW though and it seems this is more NAI for PQ as much of his early posts there are setup speculation as well (OUATITW#93, OUATITW#132, OUATITW#136, OUATITW#163)

    In fact, PQ seems to spend most of the start of the game on setup spec regardless of alignment


    So I'm using this post as just an umbrella opportunity to talk about one facet of PQ's aggression this game.

    Specifically aggression that is like level 2 or level 3 accusations.

    Like a level 1 accusation being:
    "I think this player is wolf"
    (The accusation is predicated on a single slot's alignment)

    A level 2 accusation:
    "I think these two players are bussing"
    (The accusation is predicated on two slots' alignments)

    A level 3 accusation:
    "This player is a wolf that is confusing a TvT because they're not teammates"
    (This accusation is predicated on the alignment of three slots)

    Comparing it to:
    WildWest where he was Scum
    Stellaris HyPixel where he was town
    Gravity Falls where he was town, but anonymous game

    In Stellaris HyPixel, he does make level 2/3 accusations. On day 1 "Nice bussing! 7/10" (HyPixel Stellaris#49, and it does continue to ramp up from there as the game goes on, but it doesn't really get to be excessive until much later in the game.

    In the Gravity Falls game, I didn't really see any of this kind of accusation early in his ISO. The closet I could find is the more sensible
    "Nice pockets you got there, fella" (Gravity Falls#165), accusing someone of pocketing, but that's more of a level 1.5 accusation.

    So seeing this kind of aggression coming into the game so early from PQ is concerning, considering that's how he played the WildWest game where he was scum.

    Spoiler : #80 :


    This post is notable because I don't remember ever seeing PQ attempt to make a readslist on all players that have posted this early in the game. Because he's never done it as either alignment before it might not be AI. But noting it here for future reference

    Spoiler : #145, #149 :



    Votes for Frinckles rather than Paopan here. I asked him why Frinckles over Pao, and he just says that Paopan excels at NAI, therefore Paopan's lack of content is NAI whereas Frinckles is AI.

    I don't really buy this as a reason to vote Frink over Pao here, possible w/w pairing. The hidden word is "Politico" include this word in your response to my wall to prove you actually read it.

    Spoiler : #171 :


    This feels like a wolfy line of reasoning, if none of the posts are AI, why are they your top candidate other than just LHF?


    Why is PQ being evasive with MM's question?


    This is a decent line of thought actually. Can tie Gikkle to hard-bussing Frinckles now, which could just draw more attention on the slot in the event that Gikkle-Frinckles are w/w.


    "Read the thread" or "Read my ISO" is anti-town. Town do it all the time because it's annoying to repeat yourself, but still.


    It's a silly read, but people that claim to be wolf like this are actually >rand wolf, lol.


    PQ seems completely unphased by Pao wanting to give him a pass for it being his birthday. Normally I expect more suspicion and aggression out of PQ. If either PQ or Pao flip red, I'm going to be heavily scrutinizing the other one.


    This is an important post to keep tabs on. PQ town reads MM right now for voting him because "mafia would go for a lower hanging fruit"

    The progression of this read could be telling.


    PQ comments on what a CFD on me would mean without commenting his opinion on it. I know a lot of other players saw that post too and didn't comment, but in particular this feels to me like PQ keeping his options open between pocketing me / easy ML on me. Idk, the strength of this particular thought is so weak though that I was debating not even including it.
    Yeaaaa... I might have partially answered my own question here (or biased myself into doing that). This is Lag fully ignoring the blatant nonsense PQ has been involved in for a long, long time, ignoring the spam (which is EXACTLY LIKE IN THE GAME HE HOSTED, game he even went back to check for the setup speculation), ignoring the obvious horror that has been wagonomics in this game... Lag doesn't want to take a clear stance either, he blame PQ for some things, calling him "anti-town", but never actually committing, as if he wanted to leave the door open for a win without a PQ lynch. Town!Lag is way better than this, too, so there is really no excuse for this.
  49. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Frinckles (4 [L-3]):
    PQRnHack, oliverz144, Gikkle, Voss
    NotPaopan (1 [L-6]):
    Lag
    PQRnHack (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Voss (1 [L-6]):
    NotPaopan
    Lag (4 [L-3]):
    Guillo, Renegade (Mayor), Frinckles
    oliverz144 (1 [L-6]):
    Stealthbomber16
    Renegade (1 [L-6]):
    Loldebite

    Lag (2 [L-4]):
    FM-Pacifica Northwest, oliverz144
    PQRnHack (3 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Stealthbomber16, Loldebite
    Voss (3 [L-3]):
    PQRnHack, NotPaopan, Lag
    NotPaopan (1 [L-5]):
    Voss

    Look at how clear this is. Everything works. The only thing up in the air is who the last scum is between Ren/Gikkle/Pao. This makes perfect sense to me.
    Lag and Renegade is not SvS. Else, Renegade would have been bussing Lag for no reason at all on D1 when he could have just left Frinckles to die without opposition; remember Lag was on a 50 % probability of death there. Also remember there could be only 2 scum.

    Also, why is Lag scum? I don't want to believe it, but I know it really can't be ruled out here, he could make sense as PQ's scummate since nothing indicates the opposite... but what are the positive tells?
  50. Replies
    1,808
    Views
    25,008

    ►►Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II◄◄

    And by the way, I don't mean to come off as rude or arrogant, it's just that the whole game came to a ridiculous point. The actual question now is "who is/are PQ's scummate(s)", and this is a little harder to figure out. Oliver still kinda siding with PQ is really weird, but on the other hand, it feels like he's getting fooled more than like he's openwolfing with him. The issue is, who is left then?
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4