Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Marshmallow Marshall

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.50 seconds.

  1. Forum:Signups

    Thread:Lazzy (signups)

    Thread Author:MartinGG99

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    45
    Views
    1,089

    ►►Re: Lazzy (signups)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    I don't sea what you mean
    I like you very much already.

    Especially with tartar sauce.
  2. Forum:Signups

    Thread:Lazzy (signups)

    Thread Author:MartinGG99

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    45
    Views
    1,089

    ►►Re: Lazzy (signups)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    /sign
    Hmm, there is something fishy with this slot...

    hi
  3. Forum:Signups

    Thread:Lazzy (signups)

    Thread Author:MartinGG99

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    45
    Views
    1,089

    ►►Re: Lazzy◄◄

    @ikarusdk I believe you wanted to get in a game ^^ this is a nightless game, so you should be thoroughly satisfied with constant action
  4. Forum:Signups

    Thread:Lazzy (signups)

    Thread Author:MartinGG99

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    45
    Views
    1,089

    ►►Re: Lazzy◄◄

    I'm too lazy to sign up, so I'll only /reserve for now - might change later or if necessary
  5. Replies
    27
    Views
    3,247
  6. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    too late you didn't rescind your summoning so you gotta run it again
    God no, my lifestyle really doesn't give me enough guarantees that I can be online for long enough at specific times to host, and the game kinda proved that to me xD. Special thanks to @Loldebite for helping out with that, by the way.

    Besides, Priests can cast Dispel Magic to deal damage to summons...
  7. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm on vacation
    HE IS ALIVE


    the game ended btw
  8. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    Permanent link to dead chat: https://discord.gg/AantfgfZMf

    99 votes to hammer.


    Overall, this game had a high enough skill level, and it was entertaining to watch. Kudos to Ikarus for having such a great first FM game, and to Yayap for lasting so long after losing his teammate on D1. GG!
  9. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Time to see if the host is punctual...

    DRAW!
  10. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    S-FM Warcraft


    Yayap was lynched. He was a Blademaster.

    End of Game


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWiQKaNULl8 in case the video link doesn't work for you


    The Blademasters are no more. The Alliance has prevailed. Glory to the Alliance!
    Congratulations to @
    Helz , @Mizery , @luona , @Stealthbomber16 , @ikarusdk , and @Guillo !


    Setup Link

    Player Role flip Status
    @MartinGG99 @Helz Footman Dead
    @Mizery Footman Alive
    @luona Footman Dead
    @oliverz144 Blademaster Dead
    @Stealthbomber16 Footman Dead
    @ikarusdk (shadow archon with @Lumi ) Priest Dead
    @Guillo Friendly Soldier Alive
    @Yayap Apprentice -> Blademaster Dead



  11. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    wait is there a min post count req
    There is, but considering the circumstances, I can see you are all not AFK. You will not be modkilled 1 minute before the end of the final day lol.
  12. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    S-FM Warcraft

    EoD3 vote count:

    Helz (3 [L-96]):
    Mizery, Guillo, ikarusdk



    Helz has been lynched. They were a Footman.

    Night 3


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir8iLuzoxQ0 in case the video link doesn't work for you
    most appropriate soundtrack possible for a night


    Setup Link


    Player Role flip Status
    @MartinGG99 @Helz Footman Dead
    @Mizery Alive
    @luona Footman Dead
    @oliverz144 Blademaster Dead
    @Stealthbomber16 Footman Dead
    @ikarusdk (shadow hydra with @Lumi ) Alive
    @Guillo Alive
    @Yayap Alive


    Countdown until the end of night 3
    [COUNTDOWN]00:23:00:00[/COUNTDOWN]

    Don't forget to send your night actions!



  13. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Guys, i woke up this morning to find my IP is apparently banned from the site, so I got no access from my pc. I'm using my phone on 4g atm.

    For the sake of clarity: this issue is being investigated by staff right now and will be fixed as soon as possible. The ban is obviously not intended.
  14. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    S-FM Warcraft


    Stealthbomber16 was killed. He was a Footman.

    Day 3


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZWX7DdlDJw in case the video link doesn't work for you


    Setup Link


    Player Role flip Status
    @MartinGG99 @Helz Alive
    @Mizery Alive
    @luona Footman Dead
    @oliverz144 Blademaster Dead
    @Stealthbomber16 Footman Dead
    @ikarusdk (shadow hydra with @Lumi ) Alive
    @Guillo Alive
    @Yayap Alive



    Countdown until the end of day 3
    [COUNTDOWN]01:23:00:00[/COUNTDOWN]

    99 votes to hammer.
    (plurality lynch only)

  15. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    S-FM Warcraft

    EoD2 vote count:

    luona (4 [L-95]):
    Guillo, Stealthbomber16, Helz, ikarusdk

    Mizery (1 [L-98]):
    Yayap



    Luona has been lynched. She was a Footman.

    Night 2


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-vNMKBoiCM in case the video link doesn't work for you


    Setup Link


    Player Role flip Status
    @MartinGG99 @Helz Alive
    @Mizery Alive
    @luona Footman Dead
    @oliverz144 Blademaster Dead
    @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    @ikarusdk (shadow hydra with @Lumi ) Alive
    @Guillo Alive
    @Yayap Alive


    Countdown until the end of night 2
    [COUNTDOWN]00:22:56:00[/COUNTDOWN]

    Don't forget to send your night actions!



  16. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    By the way, since Discord seems to be down for the foreseeable future, if you need to communicate with me, you may use the PM system of the forums.

    Edit: It's back up; no more issues!
  17. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    S-FM Warcraft


    No one has died.

    Day 2


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiCExrn6moQ in case the video link doesn't work for you


    Setup Link


    Player Role flip Status
    @MartinGG99 @Helz Alive
    @Mizery Alive
    @luona Alive
    @oliverz144 Blademaster Dead
    @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    @ikarusdk (shadow hydra with @Lumi ) Alive
    @Guillo Alive
    @Yayap Alive


    Countdown until the end of day 2
    [COUNTDOWN]01:23:58:00[/COUNTDOWN]

    As per the setup mechanics, days now last 48 hours (only D1 lasted 72 hours).

    99 votes to hammer.
    (plurality lynch only)

  18. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    S-FM Warcraft

    EoD1 vote count:

    oliverz144 (4 [L-95]):
    Guillo, Yayap, Stealthbomber16, ikarusdk

    Yayap (1 [L-98]):
    oliverz144

    MartinGG99 (1 [L-98]):
    luona

    luona (1 [L-98]):
    Mizery



    Oliverz144 has been lynched. He was the Blademaster.

    Night 1


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEV_dI_2d1w in case the video link doesn't work for you


    Setup Link


    Player Role flip Status
    @MartinGG99 @Helz Alive
    @Mizery Alive
    @luona Alive
    @oliverz144 Blademaster Dead
    @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    @ikarusdk (shadow hydra with @Lumi ) Alive
    @Guillo Alive
    @Yayap Alive


    Countdown until the end of night 1
    [COUNTDOWN]00:23:58:00[/COUNTDOWN]

    Don't forget to send your night actions!



  19. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    @Helz has replaced @MartinGG99 . (Martin will be unvoting shortly; consider his vote as null and void)

    Do not discuss replacements.



  20. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    S-FM Warcraft

    Day 1


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvWH1KKOsoY in case the video link doesn't work for you
    if you don't watch it, you're a soulless monster


    Setup Link


    Player Role flip Status
    @MartinGG99 @Helz Alive
    @Mizery Alive
    @luona Alive
    @oliverz144 Alive
    @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    @ikarusdk (shadow hydra with @Lumi ) Alive
    @Guillo Alive
    @Yayap Alive


    Countdown until the end of day 1
    [COUNTDOWN]03:00:00:00[/COUNTDOWN]

    99 votes to hammer.
    (plurality lynch only)

  21. ►►Re: CMV: Mentally Ill persons should be executed and have their organs harvested◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by HatMajor View Post
    Great.

    You make two interesting points and a strawman (redirected to rankings of physical/mental values from the intrinsic value of intelligence).
    1) How can we classify 'mentally ill'? I agree, the classification is on the surface, broad.
    2) The moral question.

    It is possible for basic mental ability and intelligence to be measured via objective reasoning exams or similar. Granted, these tests are not microscopically precise, but they do grant the examiner enough top-down insight on basic mental ability. For the purposes of our filter, we can bar the examination threshold to a relatively low passing requirement, enough that it would give us the insight to identify individuals incapable of value production. This way, the false positives are reduced to a negligible/non-existent number, in exchange for a higher number of false negatives (call it the buffer). The specifics of this examination can debated and scientifically constructed through phases of research and expert opinion (psychologists, mental health professionals, etc).

    The moral question is a tougher one to answer. We are animals after all, and resources are not unlimited. In the lens of a society, a non-producing agent who is incapable of creating value is a liability and an unjustifiable expense on a society's balance sheet. These agents oftentimes occupy the upper percentiles of a theoretical value consumption chart; the expense is not only unjustified, but also excessive. You can call it psychopathic, callous, whatever it may be, but the math simply does not work out. We can follow 'moral values' that blindly deny the science and can lead to societal decay, or we can objectively observe value metrics and adjust to items that lead to societal growth.
    I am not addressing all the possible objections to your posts, simply because they are legion lol, but just giving a few. I didn't even think of how you would measure who deserves to live and who doesn't because... that's a bloody horrible thought. The paragraph about it is actually entirely outside of the objections I had voiced, even though it absolutely brings up an issue - but I'd say that issue is secondary, because it implies we accept the premise that utilitarian murder is fine, which is ?!?!?!?!.
    And now, I am just realizing you meant that measuring "mental ability", whatever that means, was meant to address mental illness. Being dumb (because that is what you're referring to, apparently) is not a mental illness, as far as I know?


    The moral question is the main element here, though. Two subdivisions to your answer:

    - Why would... "supporting" disabled people (because that is what you seem to be saying, moreso than "mentally ill people") be an unjustifiable expense - according to which principles? What makes one's existence justified? You cannot escape this question, especially not when you're making such dangerous statements.

    - Science does not provide answers about what should be done. It does not tell you what "societal decay" is - religious people will say it is the decline of faith, Enlightenment folks will tell you it is about the lack of knowledge in society/humanity, others will say it is about global happiness, more will mention justice, and so on. You need philosophy to do that. Science is merely a tool to achieve whatever goals your philosophy sets; it cannot set your goals by itself, because that's simply not its role: one cannot scientifically conclude that X ought to be done over Y because it is a better result, because the concept of "better" is not verifiable in any empirical way. Saying that science tells us that X is better is a shorthand for "science tells us that if we want to attain goal A (for reasons that were previously established by means of philosophy), X is the way to go" - nothing more. If you want to say we ought to do something, you NEED morality, i.e. something that tells you what is good in human actions and what isn't. You have a morality system underlying your statements, even if you don't call it that way, because you most definetly have a basis for your conception of what is good for society (be it right or wrong, you have one; else, you would not prefer any state of affairs to any other).
  22. ►►Re: CMV: Mentally Ill persons should be executed and have their organs harvested◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by HatMajor View Post
    Well one can make the utilitarian argument from a positive value perspective, but one also can look at it from a negative value perspective with respect to society (eg. trimming the fat).

    You can say then that this also lumps people with physical disabilities, but it is evident the mind is the greatest value producer (eg. Stephen Hawking), even greater than physical ability.

    So filtering for non-value producing agents in the lens of utilitarian theory, the mentally ill are at the very top of this list. Sure, some may be able to be utilized for manual labor, but their lifetime market value is negligible in comparison to that of machines we could build to complete their potentially assigned tasks.

    Moral justifications aside, the bare logic makes sense.
    There is so much wrong in this I do not know where to start lol. I will start with the concept of "value production":

    - Mentally ill people are not automatically "non-value producing agents". One can be "mentally ill" (again, this would need to be defined correctly) and yet be functional. This statement is thus not only inaccurate, but also honestly quite offensive.
    - Since when is it evident that the mind is the greatest value producer? Without physical ability, we literally wouldn't eat. I also highly value intellectual pursuits, but if noone does physical stuff, noone is going to think at all, because we're all going to be dead of hunger...

    All of this evacuates what even is important in the end. You seem to be excluding human dignity from the equation, but this is infinitely far from being self-evident. According to what you're saying, what stops us from just being mindless murderers? Since you're excluding any kind of compassion, it seems the logical conclusion is that we should be in a state of constant war à la Thomas Hobbes...

    If you consider everyone as pure utility values, what stops us from considering you are holding psychopathic views that threaten society's cohesion and individual rights, and thus should have your organs harvested "for the greater good"? I am not saying that this is what should happen (obviously lol), but rather that if I follow your logic, it leads to that.
  23. Replies
    623
    Views
    12,167

    ►►S-FM 346: Warcraft◄◄

    S-FM Warcraft



    Co-hosted by Marshmallow Marshall and Loldebite.

    Setup Link

    Day 1 starting in:
    [COUNTDOWN]03:22:35:00[/COUNTDOWN]

    Reminder: Day 1 lasts 72 hours. The next days will last 48 hours.


    Night 1 link
    Night 2 link
    Night 3 link
  24. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Everyone has confirmed they are ready. Rolecards will be sent shortly. The game will start on the 25th of October (Tuesday) at 00:30 CEST (France), which means on the 24th of October (Monday) 18:30 EDT (American east coast) and on the 24th of October (Monday) 15:30 PDT (American west coast).

    [COUNTDOWN]03:23:00:00[/COUNTDOWN]

    Edit: All rolecards have been sent.
  25. ►►Re: CMV: Mentally Ill persons should be executed and have their organs harvested◄◄

    Two well-known issues with your utilitarian view:

    - In this case, there is almost always more value to someone's multiple organs that can save multiple lives than to one person's life. Thus, it would be morally acceptable to murder people in general to gather their organs. According to your calculations, it should be especially important if, say, the president is dying, making it imperative to murder a homeless person immediatly to save the president's life by providing an organ if needed... This doesn't seem right, does it?

    - The utility monster thought experiment (someone having infinitely high utility, giving "value to society" to an infinite extent, would be morally right to monopolize all resources for himself)


    Besides, the very concept of mental illness is highly subject to debate. Remember homosexuality used to be considered as one. Basing a right to murder on a poorly defined concept is VERY dangerous.



    Oh and of course there are several metric tons of objections to your point based on several moral points of view that I will not hold because they may be dubious in their foundation, but "murdering people isn't okay" is a pretty universal tenet xD.
  26. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    <.< >.>
    Yayap doesn't recognize any names on the sign up list other than stealthbomber

    /sign
    ...!!!!

    IT'S ALIVE!!! Welcome back ^^

    Do you have a Discord, perchance? (If you don't want to say it publicly, you can always PM me or send it to me there, Marshmallow Marshall#4582)

    Also, the game has now filled and should start soon enough! I will be sending confirmation requests on Discord, and will announce the start time (should be this week/in the coming days) when everyone has confirmed.
    @MartinGG99 @Mizery @luona @oliverz144 @Stealthbomber16 @ikarusdk (shadow archon with @Lumi ) @Guillo @Yayap

    Confirmations: 8/8
  27. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Hippity hoppity the game is now bumped

    We need two more to start this ^^
    I didn't count Helz in since he didn't confirm, just for the record.

    I SUMMON THEE @Frinckles
  28. Replies
    4
    Views
    260

    ►►Re: Horrible jokes◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Marshmallow Marshall
    someone did not read the hidden message

  29. Replies
    4
    Views
    260

    ►►Re: Horrible jokes◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Hah, a marshmallow that is a marshall? What a strange concept, good one.

  30. Replies
    4
    Views
    260

    ►►Horrible jokes◄◄

    Post your horribly bad jokes here.

    Spoiler : What does a lottery winner order in an Asian restaurant? :
    Wontons. Because he won tons.


    Spoiler : Why did the chicken cross the road? :
    Because he thought it was a better life choice than reading those stupid jokes. But it's just a stupid chicken, don't worry; you're the one who's right!
  31. ►►Re: MU's Mafia Championship, Season 9 - Nominations (vote here!)◄◄

    Our world conquest plans are moving forward...
  32. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Kinda feels like it should be 9p tbh, otherwise town has only one mis-yeet before lylo lol (exceptions ofc for power role stuff but that isn't really a guarantee and Rifleman or even Sorceress could back-fire)

    but regardless I think it'll be a nice small game regardless of how balanced it actually is


    Also disappointing about PQ. I had hoped better from them, but I'm not going to speak about it any more than this.
    Well... it's kinda the point, tbh lol. Each team loses after two lynches don't go their way (except in the scenario where lynches are town-scum-town, in which town doesn't instantly lose) if power roles don't do anything. It's a small game with some power roles that have the power to be game changers if they make "correct educated guesses".

    As for Helz's statement, we discussed it a bit and I feel like it has more to do with distrust in vigilantes in general lol.

    As a conclusion, I hope town wins just so that it shows you all were wrong :P


    Also, I do think it would be really cool if setup discussion happened in setup threads once again. We used to have quite active setup threads with people (not just staff!) contributing on a long-term basis to improve setup quality, and that was wonderful
  33. ►►Re: MU's Mafia Championship, Season 9 - Nominations (vote here!)◄◄


    @Lumi got the first place in the Mafia Championship finale on MafiaUniverse! Congratulations ^^

    autograph requests to Lumi on your sicilian mafia hat at home (because you ALL have that) will probably be denied, but I can't speak for them...
  34. Replies
    15
    Views
    1,710

    ►►Re: Breaking the site rules◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Hi, I'm MM.
    YOU MONSTER
  35. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Just so that there is no confusion: PQ has been removed from the sign list as per his permaban (see the FM Moderation Log post for details). He was being given one last chance, but recent private exchanges with him show that he is not fit for the site. As a reminder, any questions / talk about this should be directed either privately with staff or in the Answer Hall.
  36. Replies
    8
    Views
    2,078

    Sticky: ►►Re: FM Moderation Log◄◄

    Regarding @PQRnHack

    PQRnHack has been permanently banned for repeated private harrassment of other players (from insisting to voice chat to getting overly intimate with people when discomfort was clearly stated). For reasons that seem closely related, he has been toxic off-site and was even banned for similar reasons on other sites; a close investigation was led recently on off-site issues, and it has showed that the issues he has had on SC2 Mafia are ubiquitous when he is playing somewhere. He was being given one last chance, but exchanges with staff clearly show he has no remorse and believes he has always been absolutely justified, and that those who take issue with his behavior are overly fragile. There is thus no reason to believe he will ever change his ways.

    Evidence: We will refrain from posting the content here due to its private nature, but FM staff will be keeping the evidence for reference if needed.

  37. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:On the order of the day!

    Thread Author:Darkcrusader

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    9
    Views
    844

    ►►Re: On the order of the day!◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    Delicious
    Contrary to popular belief, being French does not mean being absolutely insane about food, so I have some doubts on this... :P
  38. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Sure I'll join as long as u promise to not rand me scum like all the other games ((
    Ok, you won't be scum! You will be the very nice orcs training to battle the evil humans. Is this fine for you?

    For legal reasons, I must specify who gets what is actually randomized lol
  39. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:On the order of the day!

    Thread Author:Darkcrusader

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    9
    Views
    844

    ►►Re: On the order of the day!◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    Have you tried fried cockroach?
    Should I?
  40. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:On the order of the day!

    Thread Author:Darkcrusader

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    9
    Views
    844

    ►►Re: On the order of the day!◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusader View Post
    Dear ser. This so-called triumphant attempt to undermine the underlying issue at hand that has been proposed by a nothing other than some mere self-indulgent inquirer, that would so happen to be me, is but trivial to a self-educated scholar of the Rooster-book of Cock, who has, in good faith, provided you with the hen that serves as the back bone of this fine constitution. The mere implication of there being anything other than chickens at our disposal is blasphemous, false and even slanderous. Albeit I shall conceive that point to you, provided that the Lord himself confirms, that there has been no inquiry of any pay being laid for any a time. No questions asked, no answers given. No contracts were signed, so as far as I know, the soup is free of charge.
    As for the importance of chicken soup, as opposed to shrimp, or any other culinary replacement, which represents a matter of utmost fine delicacy, it is something to be discussed in great detail. This subject has a great place in my heart. And I shall remain as objective as possible in the following discourse. Chickens are cheap, and shrimps are basically sea-cockroaches.
    The real blaphemy here is to call shrimps "sea-cockroaches": it makes no sense at all that one would be so mean towards such delicious animals!

    Besides, the Lord shall not confirm anything related to heathenous chicken!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusader View Post
    I must apologize for having taken this long to respond, but I have been preoccupied with small instances of inattention which severely damaged my ability to focus. But, to say the least, I am what society turned me into, a monster and a heathen.
    It is of utmost sadness and causes me infinite regret that you have been affected by society. I am sure Mr. Rousseau would agree!
    And yes, I totally expect you to fully read that 44 pages PDF file that contains great wisdom.
  41. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    No drama here, @PQRnHack sign accepted. Further comments on the topic should be messaged to me privately, by the way.

    ~~

    Welcome, ikarus! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or to message me
    My Discord is Marshmallow Marshall#4582, for the record.

    Also, make sure you have read the setup (this is a link)!
  42. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:On the order of the day!

    Thread Author:Darkcrusader

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    9
    Views
    844

    ►►Re: On the order of the day!◄◄

    I am thoroughly disappointed to have received no answer to my critically important inquiries, @Darkcrusader . You monster.
  43. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Reported! For not inviting me.
    No u
    I haven't really invited anyone yet - however... that may change

    Should I consider this as a /sign? :P
  44. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Deathwing (totally not the host) has burnt Oliverz to ashes, and then burnt those ashes to smaller ashes. His role was ????.
  45. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    Think I can right now.. Though depending on when it hits i might have to duck out.

    /sign

    Is everyone from my last game still playing here?
    Perhaps? I don't remember who was in your last game here, I just know that I was, which is not an amazing memory feat!
    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    Found it out first try. Please message me when it starts on there!
    Great ^^
    I would need to know your Discord name and # to message you, though. Could you please share it / send me in PMs? @luona
  46. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I was almost about to post that there was no setup link until I read the very non-distinct message saying the image is the link lol


    /in for now

    depending on details as I get them (towards mid-to-late October) I may have to switch for a reserve
    Whoops, I forgot to copy the setup link to the place called "setup link" as well lmao. Fixed.
  47. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,979

    ►►S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    @Loldebite and @Marshmallow Marshall present...

    S-FM Warcraft



    A blademaster brings his apprentice on an infiltration mission for training. The unsuspecting Human patrol will soon learn that the most deadly skill of blademasters may not be their blade, but their wit...

    Setup Link

    Players:
    1. MartinGG99
    2. Mizery
    3. luona
    4. oliverz144
    5. Stealthbomber16
    6. ikarusdk (shadow archon with Lumi)
    7. Guillo
    8. Yayap

    Reserves:
    1. Varcron
    2. Helz
    3.


    To sign, simply post /sign here! If you would like to be a back-up in case we need replacements, you may /reserve as well.
    All other information about the game is in the setup (click the setup link or the blademaster image to get there).
    If you have any questions, feel free to message us!



  48. Replies
    24
    Views
    1,699

    ►►Re: S-FM Warcraft (8P)◄◄

    Approved (by Lumi, not me! internal review was done).
  49. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    35,042

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    Just the standard, you're right that it's a bit of a misnomer though and can be confusing as a result. Some setups just call roleblockers as "blockers" to help with that. I think I might make that change for my own setups in the future too ��
    That's a great idea actually, because the name does cause confusion, even though it's the one everyone uses (or so I thought lol).
  50. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    35,042

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    If town ends up losing because I didn't know that roleblocks stopped factionals I'm gonna be mad

    Though, you've gotta admit, roleblocks stopping factionals is a little strange, as factionals aren't role-related in any way

    I wonder who decided that roleblocks stop factionals on this site
    Btw, this is not unique to the site, it in fact works that way pretty much everywhere that I know of lol (MafiaUniverse, Mafiascum, and I think in deck mafia as well)

    I guess I should have stated it in my post when I claimed lol...


    also I enjoyed your meme posting a lot, just couldn't speak on it too much because I didn't know if you were town and because I didn't want you to think I was pocketing you in case you were ;-;
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4