Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: OzyWho

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.07 seconds.

  1. Forum:Forum Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Doublethink

    Thread Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    7
    Views
    46

    ►►Re: Doublethink◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    But @blinkskater still managed to half-convince me he was scum while I was myself scum
    I'm so confused right now. Why did blink do that?
  2. Forum:Forum Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Doublethink

    Thread Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    7
    Views
    46

    ►►Re: Doublethink◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Method Acting is only one method to getting a character in professional acting. It’s actually probably the least used professional technique.
    Fair, I did a Fallacy of Composition.
    But if I may just pull a special pleading - I think there's an argument to be made that if even some professional actors can't go into character without Method Acting, then it's fair to say that it's a difficult task for us regular folks.
  3. Forum:Horrendous Content

    Thread:uwu. OWO.

    Thread Author:theoneceko

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    18
    Views
    433
  4. Forum:Forum Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Doublethink

    Thread Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    7
    Views
    46

    ►►Re: Doublethink◄◄

    When professional actors have to resort to Method Acting in order to stay in character, what hope is there for the Average Joe? You also have night chat and ability to remind you of your alignment.

    No doubt everyone is or has tried it though.
  5. Forum:Forum Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Reading Completely New Players

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    5
    Views
    47

    ►►Reading Completely New Players◄◄

    Across the different Mafia guides that I've read, nothing has stuck with me over time as much as this little fact:
    When playing mafia, you are going to encounter a wide spectrum of players. A quick assessment of their current level and potential is vital to making an effective read on them.

    Yayap, here on SC2Mafia, has made a similar statement:
    I literally use meta to judge a skill level of a player

    This thread is related to that idea.


    QUESTION
    Assuming you have someone in your game who has never had any experience with any Mafia game whatsoever. What tells, if any, can you think of that you feel like would be very reliable on such a player specifically?



    These come to mind for me:
    Confirmation Bias
    Scum can't have a Confirmation Bias, it can only be faked. As such, if someone's first game ever happens to be as Scum - they would be less likely to exhibit it. Obviously no guarantee since they could just have such a personality (which could be tested in the game?).
    Not to be mistaken for Tunneling.

    Natural OMGUS
    Same as before as Scum - that player would be unaware of the reaction.
    As Town, it's unlikely to overcome it in their very first game.
    Even though there's again no guarantee here, these would be unusually strong indications of alignments nonetheless. (And it could be tested if it's part of the players personality or not)


    But what else?
  6. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:SC2Mafia MVP Contest: 2021 Edition

    Thread Author:aamirus

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    4
    Views
    252

    Sticky: ►►Re: SC2Mafia MVP Contest: 2021 Edition◄◄

    SC2 Name: Player
    In-game Name: Dr.Sharma (#9)
    Situation: Day4
    #1 - Sheriff
    #5 - Jester
    #9 = Coroner
    #13 - Mass Murderer
    #14 - Jester
    Description: How could Town encourage one of the Jesters to vote #13?
    #9 Did it by telling #5 that:
    • He and #1 are both Cultists
    • #14 is the last Townie
    • They would help him to get lynched the next day if he helped them lynch the MM today.
    Replay: Name: -Mafia- Beautiful play.SC2Replay
Views: 0
Size: 243.2 KB

    The dude won Town the game with lie and deceit as Coroner. Beautiful.
    Challenge for anyone interested: try to figure out what happend N1 with those BG's, Doc and Vet. I couldn't during the game.
  7. ►►Re: !!: MY TESTICLES, MY EGGS N TUBESOCK, MY SCROTUM, WAS BOUNCIN ON SUPERJACK. HE WAS SUCKIN MY COC◄◄

    I just learned that the word "slave" originates from the word "Slav".

    The more you know...
  8. Forum:Signups

    Thread:S-FM Trust Fall (10p)

    Thread Author:Mike

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    36
    Views
    425

    ►►Re: S-FM Trust Fall (10p)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by angelily View Post
    I'm so sorry, what does FM mean? I've only ever played Discord Mafia and never heard the term "FM" before
    How's Discord Mafia played?
    I only know "The Narrator [Mafia Bot]", which is looking pretty dead.
  9. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    650
    Views
    5,275

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well, nothing new, scum team wins as always.
    In the S-FM archives, I checked the last 10 games and team uninformed majority has won 6 of them.

    Is that not enough for your taste?
  10. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    650
    Views
    5,275

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post


    Stop painting me red with the blood of the innocents

    For the record, I had a rather strong feeling Efe was scum but didn't want to 1: annoy him and 2: make him change his behavior (for analysis' sake). But then, Mag came in and said it, so I thought I might as well voice it lol.
    Well, lucky me on being right about 156. I just wish you didn't, when questioned about it, attempt to make it look *sincere* during the game. I'm saying *sincere* because I know of no better word for it.

    The closest is eisegesis?
    https://english.stackexchange.com/qu...h-a-desired-co
  11. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    650
    Views
    5,275

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I don't think I lurked on d2. I lurked on d1. The way I was trolling and didn't play the game was pretty scummy for me yeah. When I'm town and I lurk at least don't troll lol
    I think you misunderstood the part where SJ said that you're happy and content with Numbertwo "lurking" and not participating.
  12. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    650
    Views
    5,275

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I can see Mag being scum with #2. The only thing that throws me off is their weird "remember me" interaction. But then Mag is happy to interact with #2 and yet have #2 lurk and not participate

    @Oberon is this alignment indicative for you?
    I mean in general, this game you obv purposefully acted Tunneled.
  13. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    650
    Views
    5,275

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)◄◄

    It's difficult to evaluate a citizen lynch as if we didn't have the info of hindsight.

    But with the info of hindsight, I think we can safely say that a citizen lynch would had been better if for no other reason than to not have NumberTwo in F3.
    Treating D2 Lynch as a policy Lynch.

    D2: Lynch NumberTwo.
    N2: Let's assume baker or FB gets killed, no heal.
    D:3 The citizen pool consists of 2 players and there's no chance EfOz wouldn't be the lynch there regardless of who was killed N2.
    N3: No framer = MM confirmed = MM killed now.
    D4: F3 = Oberon + SJ + confirmed citizen = guaranteed better F3 for town than what happened in the game.
    Wouldn't happen

    N2: Let's assume MM or SJ gets killed.
    D3: LYLO, Oberon vs SJ/MM.
    N3(if): Kill the last TPR.
    D4: Final 3 = OzEf + Baker + fb
    Better F3 than what happened in the game, except town has had 2 real LYLOs.
  14. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    650
    Views
    5,275

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    What if we played this game MAJ only? i think that would increase the activity in games under 9p just a random thought now
    Recently there was a discussion about this. And the consensus was something like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No, go away with those heretical ideas! So many games were dull and boring because we could never reach an agreement. Having inactives, even if they aren't that many, completely kill games with majority only. Yes, in theory, it forces everyone to do something. In reality, it just results in some people actually trying to win and some others being potatoes and killing the fun.

    DOWN WITH THE HERETICS, UP WITH THE PLURALITY
    CHOO CHOO
  15. Forum:Signups

    Thread:S-FM Trust Fall (10p)

    Thread Author:Mike

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    36
    Views
    425

    ►►Re: S-FM Trust Fall (10p)◄◄

    I asked Efe. He doesn't want to play no FM anymore.

    But I might choose to join this myself yet. Wasn't planning on playing any FM any time soon though, the previous game was opportunity to play with Efe.
  16. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    650
    Views
    5,275

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)◄◄

    @bakermir
    You really believe that I was in the top2 scummy slots? Fwiw, I believe you to be the top2 towny slot. Can't best SJ though.
    @Numbertwo
    Thx for joining. At least we had game. @Mike
    Well baited.
  17. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    650
    Views
    5,275

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsEfekannn02AndOzyTeam View Post
    so we are 8 people with 3 scums so lets go with the worst case scenarios shall we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Mafia just never do that.
    2 slips.
  18. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    650
    Views
    5,275

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)◄◄

    @Oberon
    Good job on that D2 Gish Gallop. You kept them plenty busy and managed to make their D2 real unproductive.
    Apparently, you're better at it than Distorted and Blink.
  19. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    650
    Views
    5,275

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    A scumreads B, then B scumreads A just for scumreading B. OMGUS is scummy with inexperienced players because it's opportunistic and reactionary, which is how everyone plays their first like 20 scum games

    or A scumreads B, then B scumreads A with impossibly weak reasoning. The weak reasoning stems from the conscious decision to scumread before evidence is gathered. When you already reach the conclusion of scumreading and then proceed to work backward, the justification can often come off as weak. When you first gather evidence and THEN decide to scumread, the justification often seems stronger.
    You're completely right in that I was scummy because of OMGUS. But not the OMGUS that you're describing.

    What you described is closer to the Town OMGUS that Helz described.

    That's just my opinion.
  20. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    650
    Views
    5,275

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    i was gonna vote ozyefe actually but i just couldn't resist voting numbertwo ;p

    gg mafia
    Why though?
  21. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    650
    Views
    5,275

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)◄◄

    I have grievances






    Descent into Madness



    It all starts well and good with townreading and questioning why others are scumreading Efe.
    Quote Originally Posted by MM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MM View Post
    This URL doesn't work because ISO URLs don't work for some reason (I think someone had found how to fix that, but I forgot how). That being said, I assume it was linking Scum Town; if that is the case, I like it.


    But then, 5 minutes later, something terrible happens. Efe gets a scumread because nobody should ever nullread Efe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mag View Post
    And efe is scum because of gut
    Efekannn is actually incredibly easy to read if you know him
    Quote Originally Posted by Mag View Post
    Just Dont Call Him A Nullread You Fools!
    Quote Originally Posted by MM View Post
    I have the same feeling. No nullread for you this time @efe


    Efe gets scumread just for being in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by MM View Post
    Well, I don't. I'm glad you're there lol.
    If only that made me not gutread you as scum


    After we've concluded that Efe should never get nullread'd and after it's made clear that Efe gets scumread just for being in the game.
    What is the next logical step? If you said voting Efe for being Efe, then you're correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by MM View Post
    -vote WhoIsEfekann02AndOzyTeam

    for containing efe who may be scum here.
    (note that it's Efe who gets scumread, not the slot)


    Now Efe starts to get upset, asking for not being scumread just for being Efe.

    What response does it get?
    Quote Originally Posted by MM View Post
    DENIED.


    While at it. Why not demonstratively showcase that nothing that the Efe slot will ever say will be taken seriously by a sarcastic comment?
    Quote Originally Posted by MM View Post
    On hate, tears and sorrow.


    Up until then, there has been a problem you see, namely the fact that no reason to actually scumread Efe has been given.

    But patience is a virtue. "Surely he didn't wait to have an excuse to scumread Efe?" - you might ask.
    Sure, the progression so far has indicated that it might be the case, but surely nobody would actually do such a thing?

    Well. Now we have a player who, after having only quick gut reads - out of all the content in the game that has happened until then, he decides that this is what constitutes his strongest read:
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyEfe View Post
    Scum scummity scum scum scum if you don't explain now why you think -skip is a good idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by MM View Post
    This really looks like shade-throwing, like you're not really interested in forming accurate reads, but rather in making Mag look scummy. Ozy goes down with his other head Efe into scum hell
    Does anyone believe the sincerity in this given the context?

    After all that implication before that he might be just waiting for an excuse to scumread Efe - this joke, out of all the things in the game, is what just so happened to catch his eye? I have doubt.

    What makes the insincerity even more stand out in my eyes is him calling the player who has, up until that point, worked the most to progress the game - as "not interested in forming accurate reads". That may or may not be true, but saying that about the slot who has progressed the game the most and questioned plenty - it can only come straight out of ass.


    TL;DR
    Report MM for, as Efe has so precisely put it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Efe View Post
    Your Guts Suck And You're Comhunting Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Efe View Post
    This Sounds More Like A Comhunt Than Like A Meta/Gutread
  22. Forum:Punished Players & Appeals

    Thread:Zoey: 1-S2-1-761133

    Thread Author:aamirus

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    11
    Views
    246

    {Watch List} ►►Re: Zoey: 1-S2-1-761133◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/announcement.php?f=6

    The big green banner that says “READ THIS”.
    Is the "Report Format" post supposed to also be official rules page? There's no way anyone would know that, even if they would go look for it before playing the game for some odd reason.

    If there isn't already, I think it's proper to have rules in-game in the "Help" page where all the commands are.
  23. Forum:News

    Thread:The Fallen

    Thread Author:creedkingsx

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    212
    Views
    74,455

    Sticky: ►►Re: The Fallen◄◄

    What did the Community Staff do?
  24. Replies
    95
    Views
    1,046

    ►►Re: Double Standards in Racism and Sexism◄◄

    Wearing natural hairstyles harms the job prospects of Black women. I think that's funny.
    (the study page it linked is purchasable for not so cheap price. But it has referenced many many google scholar links, so I think it's safe to assume that study is legit)

    I'm not surprised that someone is subconsciously judged in a job interview by how "appropriate" they dressed and styled their hair. But I think it's funny that what's "appropriate" is the beauty standards of white women.
    But cmoon. That black women natural hair style legit gives a feeling of unprofessionalism.
  25. Replies
    95
    Views
    1,046

    ►►Re: Double Standards in Racism and Sexism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    why?
    Middle East

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    wouldnt the proper plural term for Jesus be Jesi
    Jesi such strange plural for me. Do you know of similar form examples for plural?
  26. Replies
    22
    Views
    408

    ►►Re: This forum is trash, and why you should leave and not look back.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Someone give this man a reward.
  27. Replies
    22
    Views
    408

    ►►Re: This forum is trash, and why you should leave and not look back.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    this is just bad emotions from everyone talking lol, and it's sad it even exists.
    don't... don't blame people for having "bad emotions"

    quick question:
  28. Replies
    95
    Views
    1,046

    ►►Re: Double Standards in Racism and Sexism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm not sure you'll ever find a satisfying explanation beyond "...we have a rationalization for why the social norm we're comfortable with exists."
    You could say that about nearly any topic, couldn't you though?

    Isn't the point of discussions such as this is to put that rationalization under scrutiny? (or find out what is being rationalized in the first place, or, like here, what's the cause of it)
  29. Replies
    95
    Views
    1,046

    ►►Re: Double Standards in Racism and Sexism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Disregarding that he was depicted as white on the cover it's still an interesting thought exercise. Consider a book where the main character's skin colour isn't stated. Our imagination picks up the slack and paints the visual for us. Is it racist or a sign of systemic racism for a white person to visualize a white person?
    In the TV Series "American Gods" - there's like one Jesus for every race purely because of this reason.
    There's a scene with 12 Jesus'..

    Also, ftr, it makes 0 sense for why Jesus is thought to be white. But at least they've thought about it in the past: "The race and appearance of Jesus has been a topic of discussion since the days of early Christianity."
  30. Replies
    95
    Views
    1,046

    ►►Re: Double Standards in Racism and Sexism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Meanwhile, Harry's race was never mentioned in the books. It was never stated that he was white. It just seemed natural to most people that he was.
    Spoiler : except cover art :






  31. Replies
    95
    Views
    1,046

    ►►Re: Double Standards in Racism and Sexism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Never betray your instincts. I find my instincts (intuition really) are often smarter than my brain.
    So, I recently made a post stating that:
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Humans are not rational when they have to resolve a cognitive dissonance, doesn't matter what arguments are put forward. That's why it's hard to become Atheist for example.


    And now I'm here reading someone saying that their top priority is to come to whatever conclusion necessary that would nullify their cognitive dissonance.

    Words can't express how depressing that is intellectually speaking..



    Tbh, I'm avoiding posting on this threads topic because I know nothing of racism due to there being nearly no black or asian people where I live. Maybe in the Capital. Maybe. But pretty much the only non-white people here are "gypsies"(Roma, really) and people are so used to them that I think a vast majority haven't noticed that we have any racial diversity to speak of.

    And sexism, well - lot's of it comes down to human psychology or instincts or whatever. I recognized some of the examples from social experiments, and don't see the point of trying to argue nature away. Admittedly, educating would be a place to start and need to argue first before knowing what to educate.

    Regardless of all that, I was very VERY hyped upon seeing this thread. Because I immediately thought to myself "now we'll see how the best of us fares in the face of cognitive dissonance, now we'll see if there's any hope for the human intellect. (It was a first instinct thought, not something that I can back up)
  32. Forum:Closed Signups (S-FM)

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P) Signups

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    68
    Views
    1,082

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (7P) Signups◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I can absolutely get behind that and dedicate my time to a new project instead. @SuperJack would you prefer me to unsign? I can do that, or Auwt can make this a 8P.

    For the record, I think 8P is even more balanced, but I really don't mind.
    I thought I just reminded that a sign was a "low priority" sign.
    Are low priority signs not a thing?

    I didn't ask you to not play.
  33. Forum:Forum Mafia Discussion

    Thread:It's a trap!

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    10
    Views
    203

    ►►Re: It's a trap!◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You are correct. That line is very hard to define, though. I'd say it's situational. Everything in Mafia is somewhat situational. That's why it's such a good game.
    Let's back track a little here.

    Could you elaborate on the "justified and helpful' part a little bit? Fmpov, even though the words make for beautiful looking lone statements, they on their own are not much in terms of an argument. An improvement from "it's normal" though.
  34. Replies
    95
    Views
    1,046

    ►►Re: Double Standards in Racism and Sexism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    (This is probably the most clearly I have ever highlighted a strawman in my life..)
    Don't say that after pulling a Jordan Peterson.
    (sorry, that's just what came to my mind)

    Spoiler : Joke :

    If you cant beat your opponent, confuse them to death
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Peterson
    “Dr Peterson, what’s your favorite color?”

    “Well that depends on what you mean by favorite. And it also depends on what you mean by color. This is a very complex question...

    One must acknowledge the underlying verisimilitude that is irrevocably nested within a multi-layered metaphysical substrate that many people fundamentally conflate with their ideological presuppositions with no uncertain irregularity, and not dissimilar to Jung's extrapolation of the archetypal and axiomatic juxtaposition of Raskolnikov's neo-Marxist existential nihilism. With that said... I've written an 800 page book on the subject which unpacks the uninformative intimations with absolute precision, both biologically and metaphysically..."
  35. Forum:Closed Signups (S-FM)

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P) Signups

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    68
    Views
    1,082

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (7P) Signups◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    /low priority sign

    Let's gooo
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Don't force change the setup for my sake plz
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Put me as a reserve instead.
    You'll play and MM will be reserve
  36. Forum:Closed Signups (S-FM)

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P) Signups

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    68
    Views
    1,082

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (7P) Signups◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I'm currently looking if we can add an extra slot (Citizen) to make it a 8P setup so that SuperJack can take part in.
    In that case, -skip should be a possibility because there'll be sooner or later a MYLO instead of LYLO. imo
  37. Forum:Closed Signups (S-FM)

    Thread:S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P) Signups

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    68
    Views
    1,082

    ►►Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (7P) Signups◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post

    LYNCH TYPE IS SET TO PLURALITY+MAJORITY (instead of Majority only)
    STAY CIVIL.
    Other settings will follow RLVG's setup.
    That self-confirming escort (in case of consort lynch) is potentially troublesome imo.
    Also, since Doctors target gets informed if they get healed, I want to quickly ask: is mafia night kill mandatory?
    Whilte at it, is it fair to assume that framer's "visit frame" works for only that 1 night whilst his "aligment frame" works for the duration of the game? if alignment frame is even a thing - does it change the role to what exactly?
  38. Replies
    25
    Views
    397

    ►►Re: Invisimode is retarded. Here’s why.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    mag is right I was trying to say the word holds a lot of power

    My impulse control has been kinda crappy as of late. I'll try not to post here again. I was just trying to provide some context into how strong the word is in case ppl didn't know. You can choose to communicate however you like obviously, I can't control that. Hell, I say it myself sometimes.
    The overall message of your post, yes, but you still said:
    "I imagine foreign speakers experience the word predominantly through the internet subculture where everything goes so it may not have the same ring."
    which was what I replied to / was referring to.
  39. Replies
    25
    Views
    397

    ►►Re: Invisimode is retarded. Here’s why.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    He’s saying the exact opposite lol
    read him again if you think so.
    bear in mind this time that i'm a "foreigner" and not a "native speaker".
  40. Replies
    25
    Views
    397

    ►►Re: Invisimode is retarded. Here’s why.◄◄

    I concur with what yzb said.
    The word "retarded" has near 0 weight. Even the word "stupid" sounds stronger to me. Heck, I think even being called a "chair" would induce stronger emotions than being called "retarded".
  41. Replies
    25
    Views
    397
  42. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:HEIL TRUMPF

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    6
    Views
    87

    ►►Re: HEIL TRUMPF◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Du Verdammte Troll!
    Ich Bin Besser Als Dich!
    I think it should be verdammtes and du instead of dich.
  43. Replies
    5
    Views
    104
  44. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:Here's a picture...

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    2
    Views
    88

    ►►Re: Here's a picture...◄◄

    Tell that to their faces, this is something that the people should know.
  45. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:I used to do drugs...

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    1
    Views
    39

    ►►Re: I used to do drugs...◄◄

    Those commas are irritating especially the last one.
  46. Replies
    22
    Views
    408

    ►►Re: This forum is trash, and why you should leave and not look back.◄◄

    This was perhaps one of the most "high on cognitive dissonance" posts I've ever seen.
  47. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:YOU STOLE FIZZY LIFTING DRINKS

    Thread Author:JoeyDX

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    5
    Views
    90

    ►►Re: YOU STOLE FIZZY LIFTING DRINKS◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    SO YOU GET NOTHING
    GODD DAY, SIR!
  48. Replies
    44
    Views
    521

    ►►Re: I was oppressed by the White Man, as a black man, AMA◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    or even if there was a 'white history month.'
    People settled in europe ~40,000 years ago.

    People in europe started to develop white skin for against vitamin D depletion due to low UV radiation, ~8000 years ago.

    Possible benefits: less chance of lactose intolerance?

    Possible drawbacks: higher chance of skin cancer.

    End of white history.

    Personal preference: I'd never want to be a black guy due to their bone density, I love swimming too much. Would definitely choose between white or east asian. Except high chance to be born in a shitty place as an east asian race, so white is clearly the better choice. 10/10 would recommend.
  49. Forum:Serious Discussion & Debate

    Thread:That's crazy man

    Thread Author:oops_ur_dead

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    2
    Views
    76

    ►►Re: That's crazy man◄◄

    Not strictly speaking. But I've done breathing techniques that, among other things, release small traces of DMT in your brain.
    One of Wim Hof Breathing moto's is "get high on your own supply". But I also tried some breathing techniques more targeted for specifically releasing DMT. They're a waste of time in my experience. Also some comments said that it's nothing like using actual DMT directly.

    Off topic: since I mentioned breathing techniques, I just wanted to ask if anyone is interested in "translating" the The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2019 paper for me? I know it's off topic, sorry about that.
  50. Forum:Site Discussion

    Thread:Site Rules Update

    Thread Author:Voss

    Post Author:OzyWho

    Replies
    14
    Views
    942

    ►►Re: Site Rules Update◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Sad to see the best Signature creator gone.
    I'm right here..
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4