Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Stealthbomber16

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.39 seconds.

  1. Replies
    5,895
    Views
    46,314
  2. Replies
    5,895
    Views
    46,314

    ►►Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Guys I only brought up that thread to make a point

    Its that you guys punish or refuse to punish off site communication based on whatever is convenient for you
    I think this point is completely moot because the staff makeup is almost completely different now.
  3. Replies
    5,895
    Views
    46,314

    ►►Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)◄◄

    There are no offended parties here that the FM administration believes were either justified in leaving the game (according to the official statment from AIVION) or are pushing for Banana's punishment here. I still don't understand what warrants this punishment.

    Edit: Or is it just because of Banana's "appeal" thread
  4. Replies
    5,895
    Views
    46,314

    ►►Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The accusations of having made those players quit are wrong, and they have indeed not been taken into account in the punishment; Ganelon acted without prior discussion with the rest of the staff, and his calls are NOT the official ones. Sorry for the confusion caused by this.
    However, it isn't because Jan didn't quit the game because of Banana in the end that Banana's actions are alright. It's just that he's not being punished for having made him quit because that didn't happen. There was no contradiction between what I said and what AIVION posted.
    So the implication here is that if the players had specifically said Banana was why they quit, Banana would have been punished more?

    Ganelon's opinion that Rotholfo was egging on Banana no longer matters? Can you shed some more light as to how that decision was reached? I know my opinion here isn't the one that matters but to me it definitely looks like that was a two way street.

    And yes, there is definitely contradiction within your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Note that BananaCucho is completely innocent of having made Lois Francklyn quit
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Note that, in my personal view - as well as in the staffs opinion - deathworlds cannot be held accountable for Lois leaving the game. We feel that Lois overreacted.
    BOTH of these statements say that Lois was in the wrong here. Yet you still submit proof against Banana about him calling Lois a twat after he leaves?
    I mean, fuck it, that guy was totally being a twat.
  5. Replies
    5,895
    Views
    46,314

    ►►Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Let’s say you and another player did the same thing. That player had no infraction history whilst you had recently earned a significant punishment for rage quitting. Would you not agree that you should receive a harsher judgement?
    For me it's not so much the punishment- I could understand an infraction or a short term game ban IF a player expressed disdain over banana's play (of which, correct me if I'm wrong, I did not see any)

    I am worried about the lack of internal communication from the FM admins about this affair. We have received 3 completely contradictory statements coming from the 4 staff who made this decision.
  6. Replies
    5,895
    Views
    46,314

    ►►Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Stealth, I do value your opinion

    You say that you agree with the point about Jan only. Do you agree that the punishment is just for that? Or do you think I should have received a warning like Frinckles did?

    The punishment is out of left field. I'd rather the infraction tbh, as the fraction doesn't prevent me from playing.
    I think that
    1. For the sake of consistency you should be infracted for rage quitting Black Flag (I don't know if you were, I wasn't watching that game)
    2. You should be warned only because FMPOV the problem player this game was Frinckles and not you.
  7. Replies
    5,895
    Views
    46,314

    ►►Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Spoiler : quote contained :
    - Threatening a player to harass them post-game isn't ok and it should not be a part of any game: it's a direct attack on the person, going systematically through the play. Plus, the game was anonymous, so you couldn't know he was your friend; he could have been anyone, which makes your point moot.

    - Some players criticized the host and myself for the setup, and that is perfectly acceptable (and deserved, mistakes were made). However, it is not true that you have only criticized the host respectfully: personal insults is where we draw the line, and you have crossed that line.




    - There's a significant difference between calling someone an idiot and a moron repeatedly in a streak of posts and telling someone they have anger issues and that they "probably talk to someone about that". The former attacks the person directly (and repeatedly). The latter, although it isn't perfect, mostly attacks your behavior. Although the event alone would probably not warrant a ban (but a warning), it strongly contributes to the global picture of toxicity we have seen during the game, and that contributes to the punishment. Note that what Ganelon said during the game about Rotholfo was said without prior discussion with FM staff; it was judged by the team with unbiased eyes afterwards and was seen as reprehensible.

    Some posts showing Wilbird-Rotholfo :
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...152#post874152
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...154#post874154
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...169#post874169

    The posts above may interest @Stealthbomber16 and others who asked for quotes of insults against someone who wasn't Varcron, as well as these:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post872748
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post872760
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post872774
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post872915
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post873085
    That's a lot of "twat-Nick".

    - Posts about Jan-Wilbird are here.

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...059#post876059
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post876062
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...079#post876079
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...916#post875916
    Post-game ridicule, "stop making us waste our time", etc. Note that this is post-disguise.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...502#post874502
    Jan (original player, not disguiser) clearly and directly saying that the toxicity is making him leave. Note that he specifically says that "this is his last post in this FM".
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...508#post874508
    Banana replies to that post saying "Dont blame others when you're failing to grasp simple things, and dont rage quit when its explained to you over and over and you still refuse to even try to understand", which is obviously going to offend Jan here; there is no other possible result. This makes this small post streak particularly damning, because it shows that Banana either intended to offend or, at the very least, did not care about offending someone.

    It is not a single piece of the game, but rather the sum of personal attacks from Banana at different people during the game despite the host's warnings that was deemed ban-worthy.

    - About Ganelon, it would seem something has been unclear in the message: further mistakes like these will not be tolerated, and will be met with demotion and disciplinary actions. Staff members, especially when new like Ganelon, can make mistakes. They are humans, after all, and that is why he gets a chance. What he got is not a simple slap on the wrist: if he were to repeat those mistakes or worse, there would be much harsher judgement than internal talks and a formal warning. We do not expect him to commit those mistakes again, which is why he remains part of staff; if, after discussion with him, it were deemed likely that he would reoffend, he would have been fired.

    - About the prevention of bias, note that Ganelon did not have his word to say in the final verdict. We also invited both AIVION, who was completely uninvolved in all of the judged events, and Voss, an experienced and also completely uninvolved in all of the judged events, to participate in the discussions and more specifically to voice any concerns they may have about the way the team was judging things.
    Thank you for this post. I can agree with the section about Jan Korvin only, but I do disagree with the other points. My opinion is entirely moot though, due to the message given earlier, namely

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Note that BananaCucho is completely innocent of having made Lois Francklyn quit, and that although his personal attacks against Jan Korvin were considered in the global picture of toxicity related to personal attacks, he did not make him leave the game in the end. Therefore, the accusations of having caused those two players to quit were wrong and were obviously not taken into account for the punishment, which would have been more severe if those accusations were true.
    I'm very curious as to the level of communication happening behind the scenes here. Two of the reasons you mention here were completely disregarded from the official message given by the FM staff team literally less than 24 hours ago. Ganelon, another member of the staff team, also disregards the posts against Rotholfo (we still have no idea who this person is!), giving us three members on the FM staff team with completely different messages?!

    I'm sorry but what the hell is happening here? Where is the unified decision coming from? You all completely agree on the same punishment but you have no consensus as to WHY this is happening.
  8. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:FM The Championat

    Thread Author:Kenny

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    537
    Views
    33,272

    ►►Re: FM The Championat◄◄

    @aamirustest2
  9. Replies
    5,895
    Views
    46,314

    ►►Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)◄◄

    Feels like there are way more issues in play here than banana calling someone names. We've got 3 community members coming out and saying what Frinckles did was straddling toxic, and nobody coming out and saying what Banana did was toxic.

    I want more reasoning coming in as to what spurred the decision to blacklist banana for 2 games. I think that as a community we deserve more reasoning here because banana has brought up multiple completely valid points that no member of the FM staff team have addressed.

    I totally understand Banana's POV in this scenario, it's universally agreed that D1 his behavior was fine and D2 his behavior was spurred by another player egging him on. What caused this decision?
  10. Replies
    5,895
    Views
    46,314

    ►►Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)◄◄

    @AIVION

    please cite examples where @BananaCucho called players other than @Varcron idiots.
  11. Replies
    92
    Views
    1,479

    Poll: ►►Re: S-FM 305 Signups: Spirits IIc (LADDER)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    The only acceptable day 1 lynches:

    @Varcron
    @Stealthbomber16
    @unknown
    @MattZed
    This is acceptable.
  12. Forum:Narrator Discussion

    Thread:7/31 Interest Thread

    Thread Author:Voss

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    15
    Views
    210

    ►►Re: 7/31 Interest Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    What time is this in english?
    Search Results

    4:00 PM Wednesday, Pacific Time (PT) is
    11:00 PM Wednesday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
  13. Replies
    18
    Views
    203

    ►►Re: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade◄◄

    My name is StealthBomber and I approve of this message.
  14. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Magellan (15P)

    Thread Author:Ganelon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    43
    Views
    2,501

    [WIP] ►►Re: S-FM Magellan (15P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    LOL
    That aged like milk
  15. Forum:Narrator Discussion

    Thread:7/31 Interest Thread

    Thread Author:Voss

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    15
    Views
    210

    ►►Re: 7/31 Interest Thread◄◄

    Might be a bit late but I could show up in time for a second (or maybe third) game
  16. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Yes, you could have worded this post much better. You could take out all the insults entirely, which include: "asshole, stereotype, spoiled", after which you can include more neutral term, but the first thing that would have helped bridge discussion would have been to adopt a hopeful attitude towards Ganelon. Instead of getting mad at him, it does help to take a breath and then contain all the words and tones and feelings that someone else would take negatively overmuch. Perhaps you would call this censuring yourself; however, humans, including you and I do it all the time. Paragaphs with charged wording does not inspire change.

    I appreciate your care for this site, but I think you could have discussed with more mild language.
    This is fair. My bad.
  17. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:The truth about Stealthbomber16

    Thread Author:rumox

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    5
    Views
    184

    ►►Re: The truth about Stealthbomber16◄◄

    had you made that post a year ago i wouldnt have edited it because it wouldve been true
  18. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I think there is a fear that this could snowball into something more. But I don't think it will because the staff doesn't really want to become the moral authority on everything, primarily because it's time consuming and that's not exactly why we're here.

    The reason why we're talking about this one word was because it was brought up, and now a ton of discussion has been generated, so it's well documented now on how the community feels. I don't think the community wants to go through this process over and over again. But that's just my take here.
    I mean... I don't see what other words would change? I'm pretty indifferent on the term lynch in general.
  19. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Please let me know if there was a more constructive way to word that post. I do not mean to insult you.
  20. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    It’s nice to know that’s how you feel about me, stealth, though. Kind of disappointed in you.
    If you are disappointed in me for having my own political views, that’s fine. I can live with that. I used to look up to you as a player and as a person but the hissy fit you’ve thrown here has made me really sad. I don’t think there is any reason to be upset over a word change. I don’t think it reflects a societal change. I don’t think it really reflects a site change. Oops is doing it to be funny. I think that beyond being funny it could also be a (barely) constructive change.

    I don’t know why you are upset over this change. How does the bot not saying lynch damage your freedom of speech? It’s not like the word is banned or anything? Does anybody actually ever READ the bot anymore? I just skim through the vote and see who got lynched.

    I don’t see why you are so adamant that other people are assholes because your vocabulary makes them uncomfortable. Believe it or not, repeatedly using a term that you KNOW makes people uncomfortable makes you an asshole. You can choose to deal with that or you can choose to be mad about it. But if you get mad about it you won’t change the fact that you are being an asshole. I don’t mean this in a rude way. I mean this in a constructive way. If the fact that a large portion of our community has come together to tell you that right now you are being an asshole doesn’t phase you or make you think “hey maybe I’m being a bit of an asshole” then I’m not sure what will.

    I’m going to end this completely worthless rant by saying that right now you are being a stereotype. You are a stereotypical image of a right-winger to a leftist. I’m more of a leftist and it makes me sad because I know that you are a much deeper person than that. But getting upset that a bot that you didnt develop is changing a single word that has historical subtext in a community that you are not in just reeks of being spoiled. You can dislike me for that opinion, that’s fine. Why are you so afraid of change? What do you think would come after this? We have to replace the mafia with babies because the mafia killed a bunch of people? We call it sc2baby? Nah.
  21. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Dude what if whoever won an FM got to pick the word the bot uses for the next one lmao.
    YES

    MVP from the winning faction picks the next word
  22. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    I find it incredibly awkward that the word "Lynching" is being defended so vehemently as though it has no ties to the killings of hundreds of African-Americans. The context that we use it for here is the niche context. It is definitely not standard.

    I don't care whether it's kept here or not. I'm amazed how people care whether it's kept on a completely different website or not. And I guess I struggle with seeing how other people DO care because it completely doesn't make sense to me because it's a change that will not effect my daily life in real life, and will not effect my browsing here in any way shape or form.

    I also don't think that you can't call yourself racist if you LEAVE A SITE because they changed the word "lynch" to "eliminate".
  23. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    THIS is a society.
    This society has changed many times before and it will continue to change after you are gone.

    If that change includes someone being (IMO acceptably) uncomfortable with the prospect of lynching, be it due to historical reasons, political reasons, or reasons having to do with the fact that they had an uncomfortable run-in WITH A LYNCHING, then I will welcome it with open arms. It's a word. That isn't much of a change. You should be expected to not be an asshole and follow the precedent that is set here.

    This isn't a PragerU-esque "The left wants to take away your penis!" scenario. This is revolving around an outdated term originating from a 10 year old mod of a game. Your freedoms aren't even like, brought into question here.
  24. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    It bothers me because I live in a society and the changes in a society directly affect me.
    HE SAID THE LINE BOYS

    HE SAID THE LINE



    Name: SOCIETY.png
Views: 32
Size: 75.8 KB
  25. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Why cant we have this kind of activity in FM
  26. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I’m only mentioning it now because I’m getting called out for saying I’m kind of a cunt
    You literally said you were a cunt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    3. I’ve already said I’m kind of a cunt and I don’t really care all that much about my public image.
    Pick one please
  27. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    you’re right I should try to be less offensive, deathworlds. my mistake. but it bothers me when people do things I find completely despicable.

    also, speaking over the being a cunt comment, I am offensive, yes, but you know what? being offensive is fine as long as you don’t take it to personal levels (which I haven’t) and as long as you’re upfront about it. people want a staff member who is reliable, not one who is nice.
    I don't understand why you are so invested in the "social attitude" here. Why does it bother you that people are bothered by a word? You are literally bothered by people being bothered. That's actually worse than being bothered by the word.
  28. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    What are the negative repercussions of that change?
    I'm still in the GanelOwned party.
  29. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    honestly using the term eliminate better helps describe the process to confused newcomers anyway
  30. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I like how you literally call me SJW for feeling strongly about this and yet won’t call out the site changing a word that didn’t need changing.
    This is hypocrisy 101.

    It doesn’t matter, right? So why are you upset about it?

    ...is it the other kind of “doesn’t matter” where it does matter to you?

    1. One site’s choice to change their vocabulary is their choice. It doesn’t effect you in literally any way. Why do you care? Why are you outraged?
    2. Some people DO get offended by the historical context of the word “lynch”. Ok, go them. I don’t care, they do care... why should I be an asshole and continue to use the word if it makes them uncomfortable? Freedom of speech? Just because you CAN say something doesn’t mean you SHOULD say it.
    3. I don’t know if you’ve really recognized this... but you are someone who comes across as offensive to some people. I’m very confused as to why you are so sensitive about the topic freedom of speech. You literally got banned from another community for calling someone retarded after they asked you not to call people retarded. Your response was “that’s retarded”. Why is it hard for you to honor that request? This is a genuine question coming from someone who is a “people pleaser”.
  31. Replies
    6
    Views
    86

    ►►Re: White list me please!◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by syrianslaver View Post
    im already addicted to meth so how bad could it be
    What a fucking chad

    @Arrow
  32. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    600
    Views
    5,509

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Mislynched in an all new player game? I don't remember that one.
    I believe that was your first one.

    I was mentoring some other dude who never came back and I remember him telling me that he thought you were scum.
  33. Replies
    6
    Views
    166

    ►►Re: Voting for Varcron Thread◄◄

    -vote Varcron
  34. Replies
    6
    Views
    166

    ►►Voting for Varcron Thread◄◄

    This is a thread for people to vote for Varcron. This is the only use for this thread. Any post that is not only a vote for Varcron will be edited or deleted as I see fit.
  35. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    600
    Views
    5,509

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Don't make him feel the pain too
    THE VARCRON LEGACY:

    - Mislynched D1 in an all new player game
    - Mislynched in a 2v1 LYLO causing town to lose
    - Mislynched D1 for using the word interesting
    - Accidentally let scum hammer in LYLO causing town to lose
  36. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    600
    Views
    5,509

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Human beings don't change their beliefs in the face of proof. Arguing with Zedus at this point is completely worthless.
  37. Replies
    38
    Views
    477

    ►►Re: What does your username mean◄◄

    The username Stealthbomber1452 was too long for a Lego Universe account- so my mom used the automatically suggested Stealthbomber16. Presumably the other 15 were already taken.
  38. Replies
    92
    Views
    1,479

    Poll: ►►Re: S-FM 305 Signups: Spirits IIc (LADDER)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You don't remember ika? He auto hammered anyone he found at L-1 even if they were a townread of his lol
    Oh no I definitely remember ika. I remember that he was a chill dude and then he met silverwolf and his personality completely changed.
  39. Replies
    92
    Views
    1,479

    Poll: ►►Re: S-FM 305 Signups: Spirits IIc (LADDER)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Oh hey wasn't this game originally hosted by @ika and @SilverWolf

    I miss them <3
    Wasn't ika like batshit crazy or something?

    edit: I'll observe
  40. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Stellaris

    Thread Author:Ganelon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    3
    Views
    87

    [WIP] ►►Re: S-FM Stellaris◄◄

    This is gonna be an extremely imbalanced mess. And I'm excited for it. It's like ?krc on crack.
  41. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    600
    Views
    5,509

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    There is no emotions in text. It's you who feel that emotions, not the writer. Writer can have another emotions. What emotions you now reading in this my text?
    I want to discuss this point because it interests me a lot.

    This belief is called the Death of the Author. The summary of it is that when interpreting text, the authors intention when writing it doesn't matter because the average reader won't consider the authors intent, and because viewing the authors intent places a "limit" on the text. And while this is a healthy mindset to have when analyzing a literary work, I don't believe that it works in mafia.

    Fundamentally mafia is a game about looking at a post, reading it, and having to find the author's intent. Completely detaching the writer's feelings from the post doesn't work because you HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE WRITER IS INTENDING. It's basically impossible to deduce exactly what a mafia member would intend when posting something on the thread, which is where reading comes in. A few of my reads were correct this game: varcron's posts about SP came down to misinterpretation. You had an ulterior motive when pushing me at the start of the game. A few of them weren't correct: bakermir fucking played my ass all game because I had him as lock town. This is where I can improve.
  42. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    600
    Views
    5,509

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Realy, this game was like experiment for me. I played TOTALLY THE SAME WAY as previous one. I hardly attacked first target for some weak reason (that was SB16 this time, same as Martin previous time). After time, I change agression vector. And later I explained some strategy things. That's all. There was NO DIFFERENCE between my play in previous game and in this. And I was citizen in both games And I pretending to be something else in both games (calling some TPR in previous or "what if I lied that I am citizen" in this game).

    First game town bonobolynched me for "reading". Next game town "read" me as town. I hope some day I will got mafia and will play absolutely the same way again and show you that you cannot read me.

    Your "emotions" on your side. Not on my.
    wtf who read you as town
  43. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    600
    Views
    5,509

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well, mafia used high risk high reward "no CC pair" strat and got win. We excluded that strat, because it's weak and "better trust our sheriffs". That's all. All about mechanics, not some "reading". But someone still talking about good or bad "reading", lol. Well, maybe someone will get that "reading" does not work Game result was defined then mafia chosen their risky "no CC pair" strat, and 3 townies consider that mafia will not use this strat because it's risky, and focused on not connected citizens.

    So, mafia already won at strat choosing phase, not by some "reading" gamble. WP.

    P.S. If @naz really pm'ed for @Stealthbomber16 "you are solo mason lol", that's was game interference from GM. We had chance to confirm him, if he doesn't know he is solo mason, but you destroyed that chance.

    P.S.S. @secondpassing your question about ship is strange. I can fly every ship in game, except titans I realy needn't. Eve Online is not the game about "select some ship and use it forever", you have ship pool, which is limited by your skills. And usually you have more then one character with different skills for different ships. So your question wasn't correct.
    ...what?

    Masons KNOW who the other masons are. If I’m mason by MYSELF, then I should know that I’m mason BY MYSELF

    I honestly don’t get your thinking here. You say reading doesn’t work then make read lists. You read EVERY SINGLE PERSON OTHER THAN THE MAFIA AS TOWN. Like, at that point, would you not consider reevaluating your play? MAYBE you did something wrong?
  44. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    600
    Views
    5,509

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    At least my groupings were correct!
  45. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    600
    Views
    5,509

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 im so sad u didnt post LITERALLY the last time this game was posted - when i hosted it - in WHICH U PLAYED LOL https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-Instant-Mafia

    you won by lynching the solo mason (distorted)
    I searched for Instant mafia and didnt find that one

    I dont remember half of the games I play here, much less half of the one day long ones
  46. Forum:Approved Forum Mafia Setups

    Thread:S-FM ?krc

    Thread Author:Stealthbomber16

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    43
    Views
    3,365

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM ?krc◄◄

    @Marshmallow Marshall

    It's time.
  47. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    600
    Views
    5,509

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Eh, I'm a stubborn pig. I don't think I would've figured it out.
  48. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    600
    Views
    5,509

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Because I'm not citizen
    Follow-up question
    why would I claim citizen
  49. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    600
    Views
    5,509

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    is that good

    okay question

    why did you not claim citizen
    Because I'm not citizen
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4