Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Varcron

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.

  1. Replies
    15
    Views
    107

    ►►Re: What's the stupidest thing you've seen in this game?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    They probably don't know the different death descriptions?
    Well, you see that's the catch

    N1 Mafia shot a target "Riddled with bullets at close range", that was right before my victim showing up

    Also N1 by vigi "Shot multiple times with a high caliber gun", mafia unless they have kidnapper or beguiler chokes someone out can only shoot once.
  2. Replies
    15
    Views
    107

    ►►Re: What's the stupidest thing you've seen in this game?◄◄

    Oh I have one that happened a couple days ago


    Lagattack witched me into himself, killing him as vigilante (high caliber gun shots)

    I claimed to have been witched into the witch D2, and was lynched because "Vigi isn't confirmed, you're mafia who killed witch", oh, I'll also add that there was no vigilante CC
  3. Forum:Signups

    Thread:S-FM 327: Last Hope (14P) Signups

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    14
    Views
    671

    ►►Re: S-FM 327: Last Hope (14P) Signups◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    /sign

    Not able to play in OzyWho's game, but interested in trying out FM
    Welcome to the thunderdome my friend.
  4. Forum:Signups

    Thread:S-FM 325: Matrix6 (9P)

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    59
    Views
    1,998

    ►►Re: S-FM 326: Matrix6 (9P)◄◄

    /reserve in case you need it.
  5. Replies
    26
    Views
    247

    [Misc. Suggestion] ►►Re: Petition to Nerf Prefer/Blacklist◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Tbh I've never had a problem with other colored names preferring town/blacklisting evils

    Namely because most of the times they either die N1 to NK (I wonder why) or if evils are smart completely dupe town.
    My point being is that even with "confirmed same name townies" they still often only have at most a 55% winrate. It honestly makes it easier for evils to win when there are the usual people you can guess as town.

    Also why my winrate as Triad/Neut Evil/Neut Killing is high, know who to dupe and how to dupe/frame/take them out of the game early on can really destabilize the town. Basically that means that the people that prefer the same roles all the time artificially lower their in game winrates by between 5-10%
  6. Replies
    26
    Views
    247

    [Misc. Suggestion] ►►Re: Petition to Nerf Prefer/Blacklist◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwrath View Post
    The prevalence of players choosing the same (or similar) names every game and always preferring/blacklisting the same roles is ruining the game. This behavior goes against the spirit of the game and affords a significant advantage to some players (usually Town) and inflicts a significant disadvantage to other players (usually Evils).

    In my experience, the most common abuse of prefer/blacklist is players that blacklist all Mafia/Triad roles while also choosing the same name every game. When playing with these individuals, you know exactly who they are and if you’re Town you know there is a very high probability that they’re also Town and that you shouldn’t jail/investigate/shoot/RB them. The game is balanced around a coordinated Mafia/Triad and uncoordinated Town and having identifiable players that are Town 90+% of the time circumvents the game design. I even find myself voting innocent on these players even when they give no role/lw on trial simply because I know there is a very high chance they’re Town.

    Since pattern recognition is an important part of SC2 Mafia, it is hard for an attentive player to miss the fact that certain players almost never get evil roles or are almost always powerful town roles. I won’t call anybody out specifically, but if you play regularly, you can probably think of a few people that do this. Blacklisting evil roles every game would not be an issue if the people doing it picked sufficiently different names every game, or if the playerbase was large enough such that running into the same players was a rare occurrence. But, as anyone who plays SC2 Mafia knows, many players choose the same name every game and the playerbase is small enough to easily recognize regular players.

    Potential solutions would be to reduce the number of roles that can be preferred/blacklisted, or to reduce the power of preferring/blacklisting. If it were up to me, I would reduce preferring/blacklisting to 1 role each. Thoughts?
    Tbh I've never had a problem with other colored names preferring town/blacklisting evils

    Namely because most of the times they either die N1 to NK (I wonder why) or if evils are smart completely dupe town.
  7. Replies
    19
    Views
    312

    ►►Re: Why Spy is the worst role in the game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Oh yeah that's true. You're right. Spy isn't as gamebreaking as the OP implies ^^ rarely do I see Mafia getting screwed by a spy. The only thing it counters hard is disguisers
    Oh ya disguisers are screwed when a spy is in the game, typically you have to pray that you can fly under the radar until at least D5 or D6 till you're sure every single one of the buggers are dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon
    Make Spy able to read PMs and give the blackmailer that ability also
    Yes please, give us more strategies to use
  8. Replies
    19
    Views
    312

    ►►Re: Why Spy is the worst role in the game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    It's not useless, it prevents the mafia from talking at night ^^
    That's the thing though

    You judge the risk vs reward, then talk appropriately. Spy in a game =/ you can't talk in night chat, you just need to be careful with what you say.
  9. Replies
    19
    Views
    312

    ►►Re: Why Spy is the worst role in the game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Maybe turn their ability to read mafia chat into an active one, give the Spy limited charges of said ability, and let the Mafia know their chat is being listened to.
    No... That would render spy absolutely useless, literally just don't talk the nights you've been warned and poof easy counter.

    I don't think the night chat mechanic is that toxic for the game, rarely ever is it used to a spy's advantage, it mostly just hinders you if the mafia drops fake leads.
  10. Replies
    19
    Views
    312

    ►►Re: Why Spy is the worst role in the game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Nah, no sarcasm intended, just thanking SuperJack with a self-deprecating joke.

    Also technically speaking, I've been a member of the forum for over seven and a half years
    Has less posts than me smh

    Back on thread topic though, I have never really had communication problems with a spy just because as a member of either Maf/Triad you can really throw them off by what you say.

    AKA If you use a brain, look at % spy drop, then talk accordingly by "accidentally" slipping a name or number, your chances of baiting a spy out are high and as such they can be countered. My only problem currently is that the spy role in general is unprovable (aka a hinderence) and seen as a "easy evil claim" by many people unless there are both Maf and Triad in a game.

    Is it seem as OP by a large portion of the playerbase? Yes, and I think maf/triad should have some way of countering spy without using the above psychological methods since most experienced players do not fall for it.
  11. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse's Mafia Championship, Season 8 - Nominations (vote here!)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    PTSD

    Friendly tip: don't say ANYTHING is interesting in your game(s) there. EVER.
    That saying is just a generally cursed phrase, never repeat it in any FM game.
  12. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:UWU

    Thread Author:theoneceko

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    35
    Views
    514

    ►►Re: UWU◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Interesting
    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    Ahoy. Also No.
    Ah yes, the meme itself.
  13. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:UWU

    Thread Author:theoneceko

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    35
    Views
    514

    ►►Re: UWU◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    No
    No
  14. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse's Mafia Championship, Season 8 - Nominations (vote here!)◄◄

    Yeah I'm with everyone else on this one.

    -vote Superjack
  15. Replies
    1,742
    Views
    33,832

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Well that happened, GG Scum
  16. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Claiming a role on the stand

    Thread Author:Veliaire

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    13
    Views
    584

    ►►Re: Claiming a role on the stand◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    There is a thin line between being on the stand and not. As long as you behave "towny" you will never find yourself on the stand.

    Past two days I have been playing with the nickname "sleepi" in mod and haven't been put on the stand once. I think it all begins with how you position yourself in the game. This goes for any alignment.


    While on the stand, it is often important you claim your role and lw. But sometimes(!) good mod players will fake vote you up. At this point you can claim anything reasonable and you can even refuse to claim if you are SURE about the outcome a.k.a people will INNO the vote to find opportunistic guilty votes. This just goes on.


    To answer you; I don't think it is gamethrowing in some situations but all town players should claim a role and lw on stand if you can't convince other players to lynching others ^^
    In the mod? You get put on the stand for dumb reasons, it's why winning as exec is really, really easy. Just spam "N1 5 mass murderer" or whatever and you instantly win once spammed.
  17. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Claiming a role on the stand

    Thread Author:Veliaire

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    13
    Views
    584

    ►►Re: Claiming a role on the stand◄◄

    You see, the problem is that in the mod there are certain roles that are easily fakeable- spy, doc, BG, and vig claiming roleblock

    Mayors when pmed those roles typically lynch the spies, docs, and BGs on the spot, with some marshalls/mayors even lynching vigis that have not shot up to that point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliare
    Not given my role to a bloodthirsty town who will just lynch me anyway. Why jump through hoops?

    Thoughts?
    I'd give your role anyways, it may not always work since most people kill prots for the sake of them being easily fakeable, but at least you arn't at fault if they pick wrong. Technically not pming as town could be considered gamethrow, but honestly I don't blame people for it since those roles will get bonked anyways.
  18. Forum:Signups

    Thread:S-FM 327: Last Hope (14P) Signups

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    14
    Views
    671

    ►►Re: S-FM 327: Last Hope (14P) Signups◄◄

    /sign I'm hyped for this one

    I may have to change to a reserve depending on how late it starts though.
  19. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, it is an absolutely mystery he managed to survive that long (and forever) lol. I was quite amazed at poor and GOOFY Varcron getting lynched D2 instead of him.
    Don't worry, I was amazed too

    I tunneled wayyyyy too hard on Mike and got myself a bigger target than he did.
  20. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Likely at least two scum voting me, keep that in mind when I flip.
  21. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Yeah, First thing I did was evaluate if I really would push against your lynch and I figured out I couldn't justify doing as much. Im confident I would have pushed on Renegade in that situation though.

    Sorry for the subtle psychological manipulation. I kinda do it without thinking at this point to be honest.
    I would've answered either way, just makes it a bit easier to answer knowing someone may or may not change depending on the situation.
  22. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Forgot to say it but the 'Bad cop' is the players stacking votes on him to lynch him while I stepped in as the 'good cop' poking at alternative lynch options to leverage a potential for survival while sympathizing with his position and being kind..
    Options which will likely not happen.
  23. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I do appreciate your responding. You did explain why you don't town read him but why exactly do you scum read him over any other player? Was there a specific post or interaction that stood out to you?
    His interaction D1 with Blink/Mike made me inclined to scumread him with all three of them riding off eachother on my lynch. It didn't seem like a natural progression and I still believe that the sudden townread was really quite strange. Not a great reason except seeing where things are at I think my suspicion could be correct.
  24. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Well a scum Janitor would very much want to stay alive until his charge was used. If a scum player was going to take a risk they would want to have that done prior to taking those risks.

    You could equally argue his actions make sense for an actress (which is more probable than heartbreaker as Mike pointed out) but the timing of the Janitor charge used and Oberon going batshit wild lines up.
    He would've stayed alive either way seeing as the attention for the past day was on me. It wouldn't necessarily have mattered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz
    I have also considered the potential that this being his 2nd game could be a deception although I find that less likely given he came from the mod and if he was to get into forum mafia that it would make sense for him to start by playing here.
    Most of the mod tricky tactics work here if applied correctly, it's just you have to be in a certain mindset to use them.
  25. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I don't believe so.

    For me and I know at least for Blink its his behavior in context with this being his 2nd ever FM game. The way he has been playing just looks pretty townie to me. I personally do not believe he has some 'hidden information'
    The problem with only using that to read him is we had the same sort of thing with Martin in his first game (if you played with him)

    Very helpful attempting to solve for town, active, townread by everyone

    Then at the end of the game he won as scum because he fooled everyone.
  26. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    A thought occurred to me just now.

    If Oberon is scum he could be Janitor. It would make sense that he did not go wild until after the Janitor charge was used...


    Not that it really matters but its notable enough to mention.
    I don't understand the logic behind this
  27. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Other than willingly trying to lead a random train on D1, I believe that the reason everyone thinks he has "info no one else does" is because he is scum

    I don't see how that acting is townie in any ways personally.
    Correct me if I am wrong except that is the main reason he is being townread by everyone, yes?
  28. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Could you explain what it is in PQrNHack that makes you scum read them? I lean town there and many players I read as town do as well.
    Other than willingly trying to lead a random train on D1, I believe that the reason everyone thinks he has "info no one else does" is because he is scum

    I don't see how that acting is townie in any ways personally.
  29. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    blinkskater Holiday Patron
    mike (town aligned neutral) Lover
    yagami (town aligned neutral) Angel
    PQR Holiday Patron / TPR
    Renegade Holiday Patron/ TPR
    OzyWho Holiday Patron / TPR
    helz Holiday Patron / TPR
    Varcron Consort / Janitor
    Oberon Actress / Janitor / Consort / Town?
    bakermir Actress/ Janitor / Consort / Town?
    superjack Janitor / Consort / Town?

    Remember this if I'm dead 2morrow
    Oo I just caught this

    Your one misread likely in this list would be me seeing as I am going to role as Holiday Patron in the next 2 hours, as well I think that SJ should be replaced with PQR. I can understand the logic to basically everything else here though.
  30. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    @Varcron If you are town and you recognize you are about to be lynched would you like to take a moment to push your reads given in a few hours your flip would give them more significant weight?**^
    I just posted my reads, you have ~2 hours to question me on them before I likely get lynched.
  31. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    OK I apologize, I stand corrected on the missing post. There is nothing missing, I intended to reply to these 2 statements by Varcron made in his longer post. My bad. In my original reply, I was trying to quote only a subset of the original post and for some reason it would not publish, then I refreshed and somehow forgot that it was 2 statements @bottom of post and not standalone. Please accept my sincere apology for the false accusation, @Varcron
    You're okay, I went off the deep end for no reason there

    I'll release an apology for derailing the game whenever it ends, as it was my fault we went off course for ~30 minutes.
  32. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @SuperJack
    This is your only read in the game?


    @Renegade
    You make posts like these, yet no reasonings or reads lists.
    Spoiler : :



    @Varcron
    Press Mike's ISO and search for "Lover" - you'll find that he did indeed claim Lover.
    Now with that out of the way:
    Apart from your opinions on PQR's accusations towards you, do you have other reads than Mike=Scum?
    Yes, yes I do.

    Town:
    Varcron
    Ozy
    Helz

    Town lean:
    Ren (still potential scum though)
    Blink (same as Ren in this)


    Null/Still Deciding
    SJ
    Oberon
    Bake

    Neutral:
    As much as I still don't like it, Mike

    Scum Lean:
    PNQ



    Third scum is obviously between the current CC, my current hard scum after re reading and un hard tunneling Mike would be PNQ, with teammates likely being between Bake/Oberon and Blink/Ren. Logically based off of the teaming I'd like to think that it would be PNQ/Blink however seeing as I don't think blink is that stupid to do that as scum, I'd be more inclined to think PNQ/Ren/ one of the other two in the pair.

    As usual if I forgot someone mention me and I'll add you into the list, I have a habit of forgetting people in my lists.
  33. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    I'll be back in a few hours

    I need to cool off.
  34. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You can look for it i'm not doing your work for you. And I have responded to that last time it was asked. To sum it up for a first/second time mafia player he's bleeding town all over the place, his tone is 100% pure and his solves make sense.
    Personally I don't see how his solves make that much sense, but you do you at this point. False scumread and now accused of editting my posts, what a fucking joke.
  35. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I believe post 965 was revised.
    In the bottom right of the post it would show an editted message along with a timestamp, I'd show you what I mean except that's strictly against the rules in a FM especially ladder game.
  36. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I am actually quite upset now. Did you really delete or edit your post??? That's pretty messed up man.
    I already said I didn't, haven't touched any of my past posts apart from quoting them occasionally.

    Pretty sure this is just to get a reaction from me.
  37. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Nobody's claimed to have given you a carol.

    Oberon/Varcron, who is their third baker or SJ?
    Fuck it, vote me out so you can have your entire plan discarded

    I'll flip Patron, it'll be the last laugh for me in the end. Bad reads all round.
  38. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This is actually pretty funny, Where's the Lover if mike is scum?

    PQR is the most obvious town I've ever seen. I've been saying it all game, if you believe us to be scum with each other then you should be voting one of us
    Where'd Mike claim lover? This is news to me.

    What is your reason for townreading PQ? I don't believe you responded to this last time it was asked.
  39. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @OzyWho
    On D2, Varcron was about to get lynched with 3 votes (Blinkskater, Mike, and PQRnHack). No solid lead, but I pushed for town to get some votes rather than allow for Mafia to exercise their [up to 3] votes in last moment. And what I was afraid of sort-of happened (perhaps): with 1 min to go in the day, bakermir added a 3rd vote to NumberTwo to force a 50/50 tiebreaker, in which NumberTwo got lynched and flipped Holiday Patron. Varcron has not been very vocal or produced constructive feedback in my view, which is why I "randomed" him D2.

    Refer to page 10. Posts 459 463 464 470 475
    More like you ignored my responses to you yesterday and are now phrasing it as if I am the bad guy here, basically every single post you have directed to me I have responded to in some way, shape, or form.

    I'd rather not sift through the past 1000 posts to give you examples.
  40. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I can no longer find the post I was replying to. I have no explanation for it, so asking Host to check it out.
    #965 #966 still exists if you mean the post you quoted me for a few posts ago
  41. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Varcron, Bakermir, Blinkskater
    So one of the two people who recieved carols artifically implemented me in there to implicate me as scum. That's good to hear.

    If scum artificially planted me into their "carol" and both sides are calling me scum, can someone please re-iterate why I would be the most sus?
  42. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Frinckles may I please get a check around posts 965/966 (around that area) for any edits or deletions? I was trying to reply to Varcron's post that spoke about not going after CC'ers (and 2nd sentence, in contradiction, said to check CCers Oberon and Bakermir). My reply didnt go through and then I refreshed and replied a 2nd time but not to the post that i was intending to reply to. Now i can't even find that post. It had 2 paragraphs in it, 1 sentence each which is why I intended to say Re: 1st sentence.
    So now you're accusing my of breaking FM rules and deleting/editting my posts? Nice.

    That pisses me off more than your wonky reads.
  43. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Yeah so let's keep it simple, bakermir saved you D2 in the last minute. Why?
    Because he felt like it? I have no clue dude, I just play mafia, not a mind reader.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon
    @Varcron if you believe that vote SJ, not Mike. If Mike is town, there is a 0.0000000001% chance that Mafia aren't attacking the trio of blink/Mike/Yagami. So they're dead either way.
    I'd rather vote SuperJack because blink is clearly trying to keep him alive by scumpainting him and me and calling us a team
    In the interest of not being wrong and not costing town the game with my vote, I'll re read interactions before making my call on vote. Since Mike is clearly in no danger of lynching, my vote will remain on him for now as I genuinly believe he is probably scum from what I saw in D1/BD2 that I mention (B means beginning)
  44. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Re: 1st sentence: this is exactly why I urge everyone to ask themselves who are the likely teammates of the CC'ers and try to find potential teammates that are "common" to the CC'ers. For me, that is you, Varcron. Like in poker, I want to pick a card that gives me more "outs".

    I sure hope Blink and I are a team, let's go town!
    You could be a town team, except the likelyhood is either you've been massively pocketted by blink, or you and blink are scum together. There's more too it then "we agree so we are town"
  45. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Is nobody interested in the carol I received?
    Sure, go ahead and say who was in the carol.
  46. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    On the other side of the pillow, Bakers Caroler claim could be a ruse, as AUWT could be the real caroler, making baker likely the actress here. A baker+varcron team would really also make sense because of the way baker saved varcron from being lynched. A third team member would have to fit in there which is a lot less clear. Yagami could fit as janitor as could rene and even SJ.
    You guys overcomplicate this shit too much

    That's why we lose as town. For me it's pretty clear that team is likely still Mike/Blink/PQ after the D1 shenanigans that happened. Pretty bold play by scum to claim receiving carols and being caroller if they lose the argument.
  47. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Repeating

    I received noght feed back. A Caroler sang a song to me last night. It mentioned Superjack, Varcron and Renegade. At least one of which is not town.

    One or more is 100% Mafia.

    Town do not let mafia save there team here with WIFOM or misinformation. This is 100% facts.
    I'd be inclined to believe SJ being scum over Ren, Ren hasn't given me any scum vibes as of yet

    (Just responding to stuff that happened a bit ago as I go)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon
    I doubt there's two carolers
    -vote Mike
    I concur with Oberon here, however I've seen Frinckles do some pretty goofy shit with roles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon
    is Varcron even alive? who is still alive lol
    Not my fault you guys decide to post ~5 pages worth of content starting at 4 AM and ending when I woke up.

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack
    -vote Varcron

    On the basis that:
    a) if Oberon is Mafia, then given voting history and pushes, there aren't that many other choices left, Varcron fits as a teammate.
    b) if bakermir is Mafia, then it's painfully obvious given how baker saved Varcron from D2 lynch. Sometimes, the simplest explanation can be the right explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater
    -vote varcron
    You two are buddying up again almost as though you have eachothers roles confirmed. I've been ignoring the possibility if you two being a team except it's really, REALLY obvious at this point.

    Blink is clearly sheeping whatever PQ says which is highly unusual, ontop of the fact that previously he was voting Oberon at one point then somehow is following Mikes "Carol" that he recieved with two carollers CCing eachother.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho
    Oberon (5 [L-2]):
    blinkskater, SuperJack, bakermir, Mike, PQRnHack
    Mike (1 [L-6]):
    Varcron
    SuperJack (1 [L-6]):
    Oberon

    ok 2 townreads on Oberon, good enough for me

    -vote Oberon
    Last time I was playing this entire shitshow with Oberon never happened, and I still think it's a bad idea to go after the CCed Carollers.

    My vote is remaining on Mike, I feel it would benefit town to hear more of the bakermir V Oberon before making a lynch on them.
  48. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    I'm Holiday Patron if my hint D1 wasn't obvious enough.
  49. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I'd like to point out that Varcron replies to my "filler posts" but doesn't bother comment on my statements like #483 or 487
    There's nothing to respond to in #483 or #487

    You literally re-iterated your arguement in #483 which I already responded to, and in #487 you are accusing three different people of being scum with me, which by itself isn't right either.
  50. Replies
    1,678
    Views
    16,003

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    You are so FoS that you just *now* read the setup
    If you mean read the setup again, particularly in the roles, no.
Results 1 to 50 of 1621
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4