Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Mizery

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Also @mm what lol? First of all talking abt them killing the people I was pushing as my top townreads, not just anyone. Second of all when I'm saying talking about nothing I'm talking about talking about specifically nothing. Posting copypasta esque things to reach word count. Not "mentioning useless things" I mean saying actually nothing. And it's not like my comment is useless because it shows how I'm thinking about the nks and wondering why they're killing who they're killing

    Ozy was also up there and never should have been killed there so I don't ever see how both wolves aren't on him
  2. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    I guess we're just not hammering skip so people don't forget to hit the minimum words lol


    I still need more words.
  3. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Yeah ozy never should have been a vote there but the wolves were probably both on ozy so it doesn't matter.

    People apologizing for being on ozy idk if it's >rand v or not In this

    Ideally we'd be having 0 discussion rn, but I'm definitely reading mm's post as >rand wolf probably partially confbias but also partially because he's the only one not actually saying things right now lol
  4. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    omg

    -unvote


    okay wow is MM mm is just Martin is town omfg no comments
  5. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    inb4 Oliver librarian
    i will sue
  6. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Someone has the audacity to kill off my top townreads and not me

    like

    the actual audacity

    one last chance for the librarian to claim. Otherwise we always skip.

    -vote skip
  7. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Why is Mizery so low if two people sheeped their vote at EoD1?
    what does this even mean? what is the logic here? MM isn't talking for the whole thread, obviously?
  8. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    I have 0 idea the meaning of those two colorful long posts

    i tried
    i really tried to read them
  9. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    maybe I'm the one out of the loop here but I'm suprised MM has me so low
    also suprised he's not pushing me

    but also I'm not going to be here really much
    I'll pop in every now and then

    If I'm not here I'm dying
  10. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    The read definitely has nothing to do with anything external and your comparison to frinkles and saying my read has weight because frinkles exists is concerning to me, ngl.

    I like that norwee started doing that (and i initially had you up there because you followed but /shrug) because even though it's mostly there for norwee to track their posts, I kinda like it because it's just...idk. There. Like information. Idk. brain dying can't talk

    Also it's very bad form the "Imagine buying into Ozy's bs "don't mess with my neuroticism" even though I do think it was a little eh
  11. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Martin: I am chronically unable to read him, and despite feeling like he serves word salads, he also happens to just be like this for real.
    I really want to townread this
    can anyone guess why
  12. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    @Norwee I TR you for your opener on D1 which technically isn't very towny and the fact that you started counting your posts. It's a bad reason to townread you i get that but that's where I'm at

    Frink, MM, and Norwee, and Ozy have all technically now claimed not Librarian by means of not claiming Librarian.

    I mean it when I say there's no good reason not to claim. you want to be alive at fx? yeah, ok, but also that's the easiest time for the scum to just cc you and then who's to say that doesn't lose us the game?
  13. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    I want to say that I don't think martin and MM would be teamed here because of their votes on lol but I also don't fully believe that.
  14. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    I have to assume my D1 votes were terrible. To those asking, my vote on stealth was a terrible vote and only existed because he voted Frinkles. My vote on lol today existed because of Varcron's? i think someone said? Legacy? whoever said "if this flips green look at lol" and i was like, sure. lol.

    Mizery
    Norwee
    OzyWho
    Loldebite
    Frinckles

    Renegade

    MartinGG99
    Marshmallow Marshall

    Well, as much as i really hate to arrive at the same martin/mm poe that i've seen around. I guess that's where I'm at.
    I hesitate on Martin because of how hard I've seen him wolfside as town before.

    Frinckles probably /shouldn't/ be that high, but is basically purely there because he emphasized how Lag always says that he has good D1 reads.

    The thing is, based on the rest of that post from frink, he does still have greater wolf equity should Martin or MM flip red. Which is problematic so I'm praying that he is the librarian.

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall


    Let's get some MM/Martin wagons going why don't we
    EBWOP: Ozy moves from under ren to under norwee for his post #127
  15. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    I have to assume my D1 votes were terrible. To those asking, my vote on stealth was a terrible vote and only existed because he voted Frinkles. My vote on lol today existed because of Varcron's? i think someone said? Legacy? whoever said "if this flips green look at lol" and i was like, sure. lol.

    Mizery
    Norwee
    Loldebite
    Frinckles

    Renegade
    OzyWho

    MartinGG99
    Marshmallow Marshall

    Well, as much as i really hate to arrive at the same martin/mm poe that i've seen around. I guess that's where I'm at.
    I hesitate on Martin because of how hard I've seen him wolfside as town before.

    Frinckles probably /shouldn't/ be that high, but is basically purely there because he emphasized how Lag always says that he has good D1 reads.

    The thing is, based on the rest of that post from frink, he does still have greater wolf equity should Martin or MM flip red. Which is problematic so I'm praying that he is the librarian.

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall


    Let's get some MM/Martin wagons going why don't we
  16. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Also. Martin pre-flipping: "If Lol is scum then Norwee town" is fuckin scummy.

    3/15
    Implication to me is that Martin is a wolf here fmpov because you're always town imo, and him saying that feels both unneccesary and like he knows lol is going to flip w, if that makes sense.

    Why was Varcron a WIFOM kill imo he was the easiest read in here purely based off of his opener alone on D1? Regardless of his reads on MM or lold, he was basically a free greencheck fmpov.

    --

    Speaking of greenchecks, as we don't know if the librarian is alive or not or if they die as we go throughout the game, I do think they should claim and have the person they gave a book to verify that.

    we're at 6 v 2 right now, which means because oli got modkilled this is basically the last day before E/lo. (skipping the vote today or tomorrow) so imo it doesn't hurt anything. For all we know the librarian could have been oli or Varcron.

    if this wasn't obvious, this is me hardclaiming not librarian.

    If someone did recieve a book last night, they could claim that.

    If the librarian is norwee then lol that's not helpful for me but lol.

    Anyways since tomorrow is lylo regardless, leaving it open for claims tomorrow means scum almost always claims librarian there imo and then they fight, which isn't a good scenario to be in
  17. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    The second "he" there meaning Frinkles, right?
  18. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Norwee
    Ren

    -vote loldebite
  19. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    no reason to TR Oli?
  20. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Very fine with looking more at lol if stealth is v.

    librarian isn't a cop, but basically a cop check. They out who they targeted, that person confirms they got a book, they are then confirmed town.
  21. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Martin saying to skip like a wimp
    but also ew
  22. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    -vote stealthbomber16
  23. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    My headaches are back so like I'm having a hard time comprehending anything.

    -vote unvote


    is that a valid unvote?

    Frink and Whoever else I said earlier

    Mm isn't a read i would fight for survival, just because of the little voice in my head saying things about his earlier posts.
  24. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    *she not he, sorry mizery
    bad bad martin
  25. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Lag always says I have good D1 reads and there's been plenty to sift through.
    Basically I think Frink is town for this lol
  26. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Oh yeah the colors from varcron's post make it a nightmare to read for me and so if it seems like im not comprehending something someone says who either quotes varcron's posts or responds with the different colors that's why. Headaches.
  27. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    WOW, did not expect to meet you here.
    Likewise, but you should expect to meet me everywhere, tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I've only played a single game with the slot and I recall them not really playing at all on D1, and they were scum ! That being said, I wasn't on on the first day in that game, soooooo there's that... In that game (Bisected Souls), Martin followed MM & Lag vouching Mizery was in their scum meta.
    Yeah so I litterally didn't realize the game had started and then was working and didn't have time to post and then died D1
    If i was in my Elim meta for not posting then that was an accident, especially because my Elim meta has nothing to do with not posting on D1.

    --

    @loldebite
    What am i fishing for? where is it? I want to call this an interesting read but the only way it can swing for me right now is bad because of the lack of fishing i have intended to put out there.

    Why do you think that Varcron having opposing views on MM from me would make me wolfread him/change my townread on him? I liked his opener and approach to the Ozy bits, the "who really cares right now, there's still more posts and time" is what i got from it and I unironically think that's a good attitude to have. People will overreact to small postcaps in games and underpost and worry about actually having discussions but tbh with everyone watching their posts I don't think that's going to be a problem.

    Realtiming with people isn't really going to be a thing and that's basically what it cuts. Some people get their best reads from those, but I do think although very helpful it's not a necessary part. It does mean that a lot is going to be relying on meta more than anything else basically, which I don't really have much of on you guys.

    --

    @MM regardless of if someone "knows you're not really comparing them to ceko," you're still. Well. Comparing them to ceko. Not just about them but about other people viewing your posts and if that's not really what you intended then you should have clarified, because they are very different situations. Your response wasn't to ozy, but Norwee, who you would be trying to appeal to using that, so yeah.

    as for norwee, lot of what norwee has been doing hasn't been productive either if you look at it. Pulls a vc, pulls a postcount for players, busywork to seem useful imo. talks about their meta, posts random songs- what is there to like? The vibe? How can you be okay with norwee then and not Ozy?

    besides that though, this post
    Spoiler : this post :
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    No.
    I'm normally the guy that ends up with 800 smaller posts when i actually try to play a game for real. So put away that and i can barely function as i normally do. Typing these long posts is in fact, really annoying.
    Other than that i'm also pretty unfamiliar with most of you, so i don't have any strong or confident reads cus i mostly rely on meta. And it's been forever since i last played a game on this site in particular. And there are much fewer posts i can gander at because of the limitations, which makes it harder. So i just default to shitposting and being social cus that's what i find fun. Is it townie generally speaking? No not really. But that's how i always play, so you might need to reassess for me in particular cus that's just how i do my stuff.
    Anyway i'm pretty used to being scumread for my posts, it happens every time i play on a new site. xD
    I think my town playstyle in general is pretty scummy, while i as scum tend to be much more careful, formal and survivalistic.

    feels like deja vu so i want to townread it.

    --

    sb isn't very villagery. not a fan of the formatting/wording of his likes/dislikes list. yes this is a read. I want to village read his worry about EoD but in reality it's NAI because wolves not knowing what's going to happen at EoD with all these townies with posts isn't good for them either.

    MM and Varcron remain townreads for now. MM is definitely not a top townread, just a probably won't vote today unless i change my mind which i might but until then i am not changing my mind kinda read, you know ? but also he actually read through ozy's copypastas and like. why. maybe not knowing what they were and therefore....idk. but yeah, taking them too seriously.

    trying to figure out if Loldebite is just trying to pocket me.

    Renegade just continues to be kinda ? like do you have anything to say on people who aren't easy targets (Norwee, Ozy, MM, Frink) to talk about shitposting? And then you say you don't like frink fluffing, but then say ozy is lhf and people pushing him for fluffing are sus?

    I will say that I am inclined to village read the topposters more in a game like this simply because of my own meta in games, I end up postcapping as town and usually not as a wolf because I worry a lot more about having posts to spend later on at EoD.
    I don't really know how this would translate over to this small of a game because that's more thinking 50-150 postcap, and not 15.

    Stealth not w/w with Frink/Lol.
    Varcron not w/w with MM.

    It seems like people are treating MM as if his early suspicions on Ozy were exaggerated and fake to start discussion, and are townreading him on that. Can We get confirmation from MM on what was happening at SoD? Because from my impression there was actual suspicion/annoyance from MM at Ozy for posting a lot of nothings, and that it wasn't just MM trying to get discussion happening.

    I'm probably forgetting something but anything else and I'm pretty sure this post would become indigestible beyond belief.
  28. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    MM you should know that comparing Ozy's opener to Ceko saying "see? scum have been out there before!" isn't a fair comparison to make how you're making it. Like yeah, wolves can be shitpost-y it'd be stupid to say they couldn't, but bad form Marshall, Bad form.

    Don't ask me for reasoning, you'll only be wasting both of our posts:

    MM V
    Varcron V

    Not liking Norwee so far but the one game I have played with them the only reason I townread them was because they were mech locked town iirc so there's not much there (I'm Illwei, before you ask.)

    Reserving reads on Martin and Ren for later.

    -vote loldebite
  29. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    -vote Norwee


    comments on people who aren't MM?
  30. Replies
    318
    Views
    6,337

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    I'm very used to people making between 1-10 posts a cycle so i get you guys aren't but it's not incredibly difficult.

    Especially if wolves can only talk at night, which is a buff to us.

    Anyways ozy's opening posts are stupid but both Renegade and MM don't have /great/ reactions to them, MM's being overblown and Ren kinda having it be overblown in the opposite direction in a "lol can't believe you actually think that's scummy" but idk how to read Ren's post rly because it's not a vote on MM and barely shade
  31. Forum:Signups

    Thread:S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P)

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Mizery

    Replies
    50
    Views
    1,641

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library (11P)◄◄

    /sign

    huh, norwee
  32. Replies
    4
    Views
    302

    ►►Re: what is a "mafia factional soup kill"?◄◄

    I am pretty sure it's a kind of food that you drink
  33. Replies
    52
    Views
    1,814

    ►►Re: 24/7 Wolf Chat vs Night-Only Wolf Chat◄◄

    Ok that didn't work at all ok
  34. Replies
    52
    Views
    1,814

    ►►Re: 24/7 Wolf Chat vs Night-Only Wolf Chat◄◄

    I think 24/7 wolfchat is good

    Ama

    [SPOILER]except why[/SPOILER]
  35. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote Lag


    Yes.

    Sorry Mizery, you deserved better than this and Ceko probably deserved worse lol. We couldn't really lose anyway though so yay
    we couldn't lose when you still had a shot lmfao but we won anyways so who cares
  36. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591
  37. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591
  38. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Alternatively, here's why I deserve MVP,
    I was the only player that did all of:
    -Won the game
    -Didn't shoot a fellow town
    -Didn't get shot by a fellow town
    -Didn't flame excessively

    #LagForMVP
    I also didn't get shot .
  39. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Here's where I REALLY don't follow you. Why would scum!Martin, after realizing this, throw stuff by the window and start reevaluating like this? He doesn't need to sabotage his own case.
    because he messed up, he even admitted there was a problem and realized doing it invalidated hist stance against me. she he has to go do damage control,
  40. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    that's pretty much it rn

    ceko if you
    d unvote me

    I'd like to talk to martin and MM tomorrow if possible before i go to work i suppose.
  41. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    You know it kid.
    B)
    definitely miz
  42. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i think mizery/zeusy are the simplest team. using oog stuff like "i felt this emotion" is rly NAI, zeus shot oberon and ill nevr forgive him for that game-wise
    in response to martin saying the team was [ceko, me/dz] so like mrr
  43. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    ceko you put me at l-1 you know right

    just checking

    anyways part of me wants to think that MM/ceko has one. But if i think MM/Ceko has one and MM/Martin has one, then that implies I think it's MM

    my groupings are always wrong though so like martin? yes.
  44. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    the only thing good about ur eod was shooting zeus, and the towncred that gave u wont last forever

    voting me makes me think ur confident that mm is town, unless ur RLY just reaction-testing in day SIX
    obviously it gave me no towncred because both you and MM want to kill me like, more or something. it's funny.
  45. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    I think I've really just convinced myself that it's just martin.

    Kill martin, if not martin then kill MM.

    Leaves us at lylo with no guns

    other option involves trusting MM unconditionally.
  46. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    so considering this game might go to hell very soon

    may as well take a hot guess

    mizery
    Ceko
    1 of oliverz/Drz

    leaning oliverz

    as mafia team
    puts oli and dz in a "one scm here" cat.
  47. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    DoctorZeus + MM = scumteam
    Get zeus
    lol this was his last post before he was shot, exactly 10 minutes later
  48. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    wh0 are these guests watching, L0L

    martin shud be the SH00T, quit voting ppl
    mm HAS to shoot martin, i am, not gona deal w some dude that has a loaded gun in 3v1

    i rly hope mm agre,es so i dont have to talk more about martin, like i get mizry sounds bad but martin, his firsts posts today were so BAD he immediately starts with "mizery/ceko scum world,' and YEA like mizry said completly ignores mm. its like he is tryng to P0CKET him
    you really are calling me/mm/martin all wolves? like ???
  49. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i thought u shot zeus (yes it rly IS a safe shot for you, wow another slip) bc u knew if u shot martin u'd get turbolynched the next day
    if i shot martin i'd feel worse if he was town. DZ was the safer shot who just like 9/10 times would flip wolf.
  50. Replies
    713
    Views
    17,591

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote MartinGG99


    No. You're more rational than that. You were the one talking about certainty and all earlier. You don't shoot people "for the lols" as town. Ceko? Maaaaybe, even though it sucks. You? Absolutely not. You know what I think? You were afraid I would shoot you (or that you would get quickly lynched) because I said I was beginning to reconsider Ceko, and you didn't want your team to lose a shot.

    Hell, we even DISCUSSED the fact we shouldn't shoot people. If Ceko's behavior was highly questionable, yours is just unforgivable lol.

    Again, since it needs to be said:
    seriously is that first sentence really towny or am i just drunk
Results 1 to 50 of 374
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4