Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: theoneceko

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.06 seconds.

  1. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:HEWWO UWU,

    Thread Author:theoneceko

    Post Author:theoneceko

    Replies
    55
    Views
    1,040

    ►►Re: HEWWO UWU,◄◄

    Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.
  2. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:HEWWO UWU,

    Thread Author:theoneceko

    Post Author:theoneceko

    Replies
    55
    Views
    1,040

    ►►Re: HEWWO UWU,◄◄

    :< ^^ UwU uWu OwO OWo uwu x3 . LOLE, UWWOWU HEWWO !!!
  3. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:HEWWO UWU,

    Thread Author:theoneceko

    Post Author:theoneceko

    Replies
    55
    Views
    1,040

    ►►Re: HEWWO UWU,◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Arsonist 2.0 in the making ?
    what does this mean?
  4. ►►Re: What appeals to you about parasocial interaction?◄◄

    I used to think like you, but I changed when I started hanging out with a group of people I relate to. The fact that some of our interactions are fake doesn't bother me because we're the same in the areas that count.
  5. ►►Re: What appeals to you about parasocial interaction?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The removal of some dumb filters you cannot really remove in real life. I think some online interactions can actually be very enriching when people are honest. And although Oops was trolling about something similar earlier, it genuinely annoys me to see the "standard social interaction ruleset" that everyone apparently has to follow and that yet noone completely masters. It's artificial and fake. Things like "how's it going?" when the person could not care less about your life make social interactions tedious, stressful and more importantly, empty. In what you call "parasocial interaction", there is no need for anyone to feel obligated to abide to that ridiculous ruleset, and people act like human beings, most of the time. If I ask you how you're doing, it's because I genuinely care about it, not just because I want to fill a void. And I think that's great.
    I disagree.
  6. ►►Re: What appeals to you about parasocial interaction?◄◄

    I should've said this earlier, but please do not talk about politics in this thread. Thank you.
  7. Forum:Narrator Discussion

    Thread:LF 5-sided classic FM setup

    Thread Author:Voss

    Post Author:theoneceko

    Replies
    10
    Views
    123

    ►►Re: LF 5-sided classic FM setup◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I'll delete the cult role from narrator.
    Is this a promise?
  8. ►►Re: What appeals to you about parasocial interaction?◄◄

    You can definitely talk about a lot of things on the Internet that you normally can't in the real world.
  9. ►►Re: What appeals to you about parasocial interaction?◄◄

    I try not to ghost real-life friends out of a sense of duty and desire to be polite. I know that probably sounds really weird, and I'm actually trying to stop that.

    Also, I just think real friends are better than virtual friends, but that's probably because I currently have a great group of friends.
  10. ►►Re: What appeals to you about parasocial interaction?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Huh well you should have clarified cuz every top google result seems to talk about interaction with celebrities

    So the question is what appeals to us about interacting with each other (IE posting on these forums) essentially?
    Yeah.
  11. ►►Re: What appeals to you about parasocial interaction?◄◄

    I just made the term up, but if there was an official definition, it would be this:

    Parasocial interactions refer to when people that are separated in real life socialize with each other through the Internet. This includes typing, voice chat, and webcams.

    Many things can fall under "parasocial interaction" based on this "definition."
  12. ►►Re: What appeals to you about parasocial interaction?◄◄

    I was talking about interactions between two people behind a keyboard. However, it can include interactions between viewers and Twitch streamers or Youtubers.
  13. Replies
    14
    Views
    167

    ►►Re: Sensitization vs Desensitization◄◄

    If someone close to me suicided, I'd probably blame myself like Helz did.
  14. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Punishing Racism in Mafia

    Thread Author:Drizzt

    Post Author:theoneceko

    Replies
    94
    Views
    1,022

    ►►Re: Punishing Racism in Mafia◄◄

    I think the only way this thread will be productive is if @aamirus gave her thoughts on Drizzt's suggestion.
  15. ►►Re: What appeals to you about parasocial interaction?◄◄

    My attraction to virtual socializing bloomed during a period in my life when I was unable to speak. The thought of being able to “say” things on the Internet that I wouldn’t say to a real person intrigued me because it gave me a voice. Now, I’m much more cognizant of what I type.
  16. ►►Re: What appeals to you about parasocial interaction?◄◄

    Also, I sadly can’t edit the title to “What do you find appealing about parasocial interaction?”
  17. ►►What appeals to you about parasocial interaction?◄◄

    This sentence is just for filler because the title says all that I currently need to.
  18. ►►Re: Didn't think I was ever gonna post something like this, but AAmirus said to so here we are.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @theoneceko feels like it's been a while since I last saw. Are you feeling better than before?
    My mental health has gradually been getting better for a few years. I’ve also been seeing a therapist. Recovery is a slow road that’s full of highs and lows, but I’m slowly getting there.
  19. Replies
    14
    Views
    167

    ►►Re: Sensitization vs Desensitization◄◄

    It’s human nature to eventually get used to something that was novel.

    In this post, desensitization basically means getting used to something. Now, here are my thoughts on the OP:

    It’s easier for me to get desensitized to something that is good for me than something that is bad for me.
  20. ►►Re: Didn't think I was ever gonna post something like this, but AAmirus said to so here we are.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    As of today I am 6 weeks sober. Most of the regulars I played with already know this, but most of the time I was playing Mafia, I was at least 4 beers deep. It's something you don't even really consider a problem, just part of daily routine until something happens. Getting banned from the game I love was a real wake up call and I realized the sauce unleashed a bunch of hate towards a bunch of innocent mafia players, so even though I'm here sober and I still hate Altech, I never really considered the impact on the good mafia playing people, and I think that's what AA was trying to make me realize all this time. After being able to look back and reflect on everything since I can't play the game, I've really been able to see the game from the eyes of the other 50% of the playerbase that aren't regulars and just regular people playing the game.

    And to all those people lynched randomly, or insulted for being dense by me I apologize to you guys. To me I was just having fun, but to you, you guys weren't having fun and in a game it's important for everyone to be having fun, not just some at others expense.

    The fact that random people I've never interacted with or though I had interacted with have a problem with me is evidence enough of the problem.

    I'm not expecting anything out of this, I just needed to apologize to all the people hurt by my alcoholism, so that I can carry on and continue with my life in a healthier manner.

    Thanks Aa for helping me realize that I needed to do this, sorry for all the trouble I caused you guys too.

    Sober Man, out.
    That's cool man. I'm also never in a good spot when playing games.
  21. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Anyone else have anxiety issues

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:theoneceko

    Replies
    39
    Views
    1,846

    ►►Re: Anyone else have anxiety issues◄◄

    Spending too much time on the Internet gives me anxiety because it prevents me from doing what I actually want to do.
  22. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    I don't mind what Oberon said about the way we played. Good game everyone!
  23. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    I wish I could rep Stealth’s post.

    I actually think Yuesford played better in days 1 and 2, but when we got to the final six, it was pretty obvious that Renegade and Yuesford could be the only scum. It’s probably because I’m so used to playing with trolls on the mod.

    However, Yuesford made it tough for me to decide between him and Stealth on the final day. GG
  24. Replies
    18
    Views
    1,124

    ►►Re: texas fucking third world tier◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Oh yeah, All those lines in that picture are communication lines. The power lines are up top.

    I just saw it and cringed. Maybe I am a weirdo but I did harass the cable and internet companies until they came and unfucked their lines by my house. It was surprisingly difficult with every company saying someone else owned those lines until I just told them if nobody owns them I will climb the pole and cut them out myself. Then all of a sudden companies started sending techs : )
    That's awesome.
  25. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:Drugs are bad for you!

    Thread Author:Arsonist

    Post Author:theoneceko

    Replies
    10
    Views
    938

    ►►Re: Drugs are bad for you!◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Those people are overrated.
    I think Rachyl lives up to her name, and Arsonist looks like one special troll. I'm laughing way too hard at his posts and signature.
  26. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:Drugs are bad for you!

    Thread Author:Arsonist

    Post Author:theoneceko

    Replies
    10
    Views
    938

    ►►Re: Drugs are bad for you!◄◄

    EFE TOO TO SOME EXTENT
  27. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:Drugs are bad for you!

    Thread Author:Arsonist

    Post Author:theoneceko

    Replies
    10
    Views
    938

    ►►Re: Drugs are bad for you!◄◄

    WHY DID I HAVE TO JOIN AFTER RACHYL, NECROPLANT, AND ARSONIST GOT BANNED?!?
  28. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Did you say something? That sucks, because I blocked you.
  29. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall

    would love to know if ZZ is being considered for a greylist/blacklist after this game
    I second this. I don't want to play with someone like ZZ in FM again, even if he just has a different way of playing, which I highly doubt.
  30. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote theoneceko


    The only person to have correctly voted all 3 scum.
    Thank you!

    I think the flipless mechanic worked to my advantage because I couldn't get emotional after mislynching someone.
  31. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What an onboxious asshole.

    Add stealth to the Zedus list of players not to sign with.
    @Yuesford you did a really good job. Fuck everyone you are the MVP
    -vote Yuesford
    ONBXIOUS?!? UWOWU HEWWO!!!

    Yeah, @Yuesford played much better than I would've played if I was scum.
  32. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    GG @Stealthbomber16 & @theoneceko

    Im Glad I Baited Yuse Into Killing Me.. Also Ceko What Made You Finally Decide To Lynch Yuse
    SO MANY FUWUCKING REASONS, SOWO MANY!!!

    UWOWU HEWWO!!!
  33. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Called
    XDD

    UWOWU HEWWO!!!
  34. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    OH MY FUCKING GOD
  35. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    The scum team is either Banana/Renegade/Yuesford or Stealth/Auwt/Martin.

    Yuesford lied too many times about his play in this game and about other players for me to give him a free pass. He also made at least two blatant scum slips. Yuesford's walls looked nice, but I know for a fact they were biased because I re-read this entire game. They won't save him from my hammer.

    After this game ends, I will take a short break from this site. Part of why I tried so hard during the last few days is because I want to leave with a win under my belt. If Stealth is scum, he played really well. I could say more about Stealth, but there's honestly no need to.

    -vote Yuesford


    [SPOILER]In the end, this is just a game. Games are for entertainment and relaxing, which makes them a poor substitute for real life. They can prevent people from reaching their true potential and living a meaningful life. In other words, I think I wasted my fucking time here. I hope Mike doesn't take offense to this, because he was a great host.[/SPOILER]
  36. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    trust your analysis ceko

    its a game. no stress.
    Good point. I just stay here because FM is a potent distraction.
  37. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    That's a good thought but i'm fine with it.

    But stealthbomber has been too obvious. I don't want him to win.

    That's my take.
    Of course you are. You haven't acted like an uninformed town all game. Instead, you agreed with anyone who looks like they're following your scum agenda.
  38. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    My goals are beyond your understanding.
    @Stealthbomber16 can you explain what this goal was?
  39. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Nah tomorrow. U will have greater chance of winning cos u wont kill light and he's ur bitch
    This is shitty AtE directed at Light.
  40. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Nah. That's what I believe.
    If you're town, you're playing a lot worse than Stealth.
  41. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    @Mike If all the Mafia are alive on night 1 and Vigilante shoots a Mafia Goon on that night, does the Mafia get one less shot?
  42. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Aight.. Now I'm getting bored. I haven't been heard for the past 5 days and I can't do anything at night to influence the game.

    All I can do in this game is to vote Kira so the conversation revolves around me. It was fun at first.. but for some reason, I wasn't having fun anymore :/

    Just vote me or stealth @theoneceko @Light_Yagami and yall can finish this game tonight. Sheesh.

    If ur mafia:
    @theoneceko wp ./.
    @Light_Yagami I'll take my revenge on u.. cos yeeah I'm salty.
    @stealthbomber16 jokes on you 8==D

    -lw I already told you it's clownbomber. if only u listened to me you apes.

    My reads as of now: Remaining scum 67% stealth, 32% ceko, 1% light

    Scum Teams: Funny Frinckles, Stealthbomber16, BananaCucho

    Game solved. GGEZ. Paopan #1

    Edit :Can't edit faaaaaak
    This scum team makes zero sense. Please come up with a better one that Stealth could be in.
  43. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    This day is only 24 hours long?
  44. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @theoneceko waiting room
    Town usually pressure other players.
  45. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    @Stealthbomber16 did you want to lynch Yuesford or ZZ more on day 1?
  46. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If town listened to you I'd be dead and the game would be over because Renegade would still be alive.

    Bite your fucking ego. You've got 48 hours to make your case. This isn't the mod. Don't treat it as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    "the momentum" it's literally two fucking people holy shit
    Stealth really dislikes Yuesford.
  47. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    mafia should've killed me n2 i even said this at the start of the game. i excel on day 1 and in the endgame mechanical scenarios.
    I dont remember you talking about your endgame.
  48. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Marshmallow Marshall Has been Killed in the night


    Night 4 has ended you may now post. Sorry for the delays. Started a new Company and been crazy.
    I didn't realize you started a new company! That's awesome.
  49. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This would be the moment where I'd say "lets turbo yuesford!" since we all 3 scumread him but renegade refuses to defend himself so I can't do that in good conscience
    I doubt Stealth and Renegade are both mafia based on this post.
  50. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,724

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Not entirely defending him. I just think stealth is the better lynch than him
    I still don't understand your post. Feel free to clarify it. I might give you some townpoints depending on your answer.
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4