Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Marshmallow Marshall

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.21 seconds.

  1. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Best man for the job

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    134
    Views
    2,969

    ►►Re: Best man for the job◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    mrmpht. I think the best person for the job is a BIG philly cheese steak.
    yes.
  2. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Best man for the job

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    134
    Views
    2,969

    ►►Re: Best man for the job◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I will argue against this marshmellow man. Can you clarify what you mean by elementary education?
    Strictly speaking, elementary school education, so reading, writing, etc. (which means you can't just take people from random third world countries and say "hey they have other cultures, so it's good!"). More broadly speaking, some education in the field the business is working in (or in administration, although sometimes administatives make you wonder...), or some experience at least, is probably necessary to lead a business. Note that by "business", I'm talking about the kind of businesses that are big enough to want to have multiple people with culture diversity, i.e. relatively big and complex entities.
  3. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:The Road To Unban

    Thread Author:ZZorange

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    8
    Views
    223

    ►►Re: The Road To Unban◄◄

    It would seem you only really believe in "hentai man" in your name. You forgot "peace"...

    I'm pretty sure nobody is enjoying this, except perhaps yourself lol, so it'd be nice if you'd stop these skits
  4. Replies
    8
    Views
    172

    ►►Re: Ramblings on improving as a player◄◄

    Surviving may not be a must (and in some rare circumstances, it may even be a hindrance), but usually, you should always seek self-preservation and survival, since you know your own alignment. Obviously, this doesn't apply to nightkills when you're a vanilla role in a non-vanilla game.
  5. ►►Re: What appeals to you about parasocial interaction?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I disagree.
    See? You're able to just dismiss something you disagree with in the most simple manner, without need for any social artifices. Isn't that great? :P

    Also, I'm torn between saying "good for you" and "sad" about your stance. Good for you because you probably fit in society more than I do under that aspect, but sad because it's... fake. It's fakeness, hypocrisy oftentimes, artifices, as I said earlier.
    Maybe rumox will call me a psychopath too now
  6. Replies
    14
    Views
    167

    ►►Re: Sensitization vs Desensitization◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I wonder which came first; anhedonia or depression?
    I find it interesting that the former can be caused by stress. Literally, too much life causes disinterest in life.. in a matter of speaking.
    I had never seen the word anhedonia before, but that's exactly what had happened there it seems, along with... over-cynicism.

    And I completely agree with Wrath
  7. ►►Re: What appeals to you about parasocial interaction?◄◄

    The removal of some dumb filters you cannot really remove in real life. I think some online interactions can actually be very enriching when people are honest. And although Oops was trolling about something similar earlier, it genuinely annoys me to see the "standard social interaction ruleset" that everyone apparently has to follow and that yet noone completely masters. It's artificial and fake. Things like "how's it going?" when the person could not care less about your life make social interactions tedious, stressful and more importantly, empty. In what you call "parasocial interaction", there is no need for anyone to feel obligated to abide to that ridiculous ruleset, and people act like human beings, most of the time. If I ask you how you're doing, it's because I genuinely care about it, not just because I want to fill a void. And I think that's great.
  8. Replies
    14
    Views
    167

    ►►Re: Sensitization vs Desensitization◄◄

    I'm not sure if it really matters, but I'll say it anyway

    My only "real" (i.e. not super distant) experience with suicide was that Shaneman guy (you know, he was involved in a ton of parasite drama, then stopped being involved in drama and made 3D models instead?). We had started talking about random stuff on Discord a few months before he suicided. He even had told me he was depressed and basically uninterested in life, and although we discussed it quite a lot one night, I felt like there was pretty much nothing I could do myself, and that was really saddening to see. The last thing we really discussed was some insane paradoxical stuff about Mario 64 speedruns, and since then, I have a little sadness moment every time I see that game, honestly. It certainly didn't desensitize me, on the contrary I'd say.
    I hope the guy's fine, if there's anything to be fine about when you're dead.
  9. ►►Re: Didn't think I was ever gonna post something like this, but AAmirus said to so here we are.◄◄

    Well, if you're telling the truth (which I believe is very possible and thus should be considered as potentially true, guys...): full support to you.

    And if you're just a lying asshole, well I cast thou into the deepest part of Hades! You know what you are anyway :P

    Good luck anyway!
  10. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:Jokes

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    5
    Views
    123

    ►►Re: Jokes◄◄

    YES

    This is perfect lol
  11. Replies
    39
    Views
    1,846

    ►►Re: Anyone else have anxiety issues◄◄

    Lol it finally happened
  12. ►►Re: I have angered the hottest babe of the midwest Rachyl because I was a Muslim. To repent for my s◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    Job 34:37 For he addeth rebellion unto his sin, he clappeth his hands among us, and multiplieth his words against God.
    sus
  13. Replies
    8
    Views
    172

    ►►Re: Ramblings on improving as a player◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    That's the thing. You answered your own question. It's time management.
    There were some people who are too busy to play the game and they're getting scum-read bcos of it.
    And I'll add that people are different, people like me who hate reading (pref. listening or watching) plays FM at a disadvantage.

    An sc2 (and other games) would take around 5-50 minutes to watch. On the other hard, re-reading the entire FM would take hours, or even a day (not exaggerating). So yeah, the question that comes to your mind is.. is it worth it?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhgwIhB58PA

    And yes, it's very long to read an FM game. But if you find it fun, you can do it to improve. If you don't find it fun, then it's not a big deal (99 % of people don't do it anyway).
  14. Replies
    1,953
    Views
    13,025

    ►►Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Lol. MM and blink townread each other and both were scum. 10/10
  15. Replies
    1,953
    Views
    13,025

    ►►Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World◄◄

    Oh also good job to hosts for making this a very fun game. I don't really mind the ending, honestly, it was just fun!
  16. Replies
    1,953
    Views
    13,025

    ►►Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World◄◄

    -vote LagAttack


    Very well played. You had nailed many scum down and managed to pull a very effective gambit while being obvtown. I thought you were Distorted (not com-hunting, but you played a lot like him, although less aggressively), and you very much should see that as a compliment lol.

    Runner-up would be AIVION for obvtown status... and I guess resurrecting people too XD

    and blink obviously you had me fooled even as a neutral lol, but at this point I'm not voting you for MVP because you're always scum MVP to me as scum =(
    also what is that rolecard you sumbitted XD

    And by the way, I thought my role was just an horrible one-time lynchproof feedback sender until I got some things clarified with the host during the night. It's a tragedy such a great role was wasted, really.
  17. Replies
    43
    Views
    738

    ►►Re: S-FM Bisected Souls (10-20P)◄◄

    Approved. Do you want to be added to the Queue right now? I'd add it to the main one instead of the mini one, since the amount of players would be higher than 10 in an ideal world.
  18. Replies
    14
    Views
    628

    ►►Re: Marfia and Werewolf in VRChat◄◄

    a ghost
  19. Replies
    43
    Views
    738

    ►►Re: S-FM Bisected Souls (10-20P)◄◄

    Win conditions still mention the Lost Soul. Also, shouldn't the scum win when they control 50 % of the vote, instead of having to eliminate all townies?
  20. Replies
    39
    Views
    1,846

    ►►Re: Anyone else have anxiety issues◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I understand you perfectly. I had anxiety too. That's is, until I won millions of dollars on this gambling site! Now I'm too rich to have anxiety! Because that's how that works!1
    Before saying anything serious, I just want to point out that this is art

    ~~

    Aamirus is both right and wrong. Sometimes video games are an excuse for procrastination, and you'd find another if you weren't playing video games and weren't slapping yourself in the face to do whatever you should do. But in some circumstances, circumstances that are probably worth identifying as "dependence" when it's really not procrastination or indirect "maybe I'd do this someday but rn I wanna play" that doesn't actually kill one's plans, it's an issue.

    I think the best way to see it is: is it fun and does it make your life fun? If the answer is yes, then go ahead, it's good for you! If the answer is no...
  21. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Okay, so in essence the flipless setup required more severe and quicker action needed to be taken without warning beforehand. Basically it was a combination of bad stuff and unfortunate circumstance

    That makes sense to me, as much as it still seems slightly extreme.
    As I said, I do think warning first would have been better in hindsight, but I really don't blame Mike for what he did, both because modkiling immediatly had its merits and because he had to take action quickly (in other words, not with the hindsight we all have the luxury of having to blame or defend him).
  22. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Tbh, blink did it purposefully as gambit to bait our reactions; with Oberon's reaction being to fake claim too. Arguably it worked out as the townies were found due to having very natural reactions and the PoE got lynched which happend to be Mafias? Though LagAttack disagrees with that assessment but it's a story for another day.

    Here, a guy was trolling after trolling? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I don't know the exact circumstances of S-FM Lazy, but they were certainly very different from the circumstances in this game, and comparing them is comparing pears and oranges.
  23. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'm assuming that ZZ didn't intentionally try to fuck up the game btw
    That's what the post-game investigation concluded: it was probably not his intention. That wasn't exactly evident at the moment of the modkill, though, as I said in my last post.
  24. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    @Varcron I can't speak for the multiple hosts, but I can at least make enlightened assumptions.

    - Malicious intent was probably not assumed in S-FM Lazy. Remember that this game, ZZ started the game by deliberately circumventing the rules to avoid having to actually play. This is the kind of stuff that makes hosts doubt the goodwill of a player, and with good reason. Now, again, I cannot speak for the host, but Mike did say he thought that ZZ was showing that he "had not tried".

    - S-FM Lazy was not a flipless game. The flipless aspect is very important, because it makes it impossible to know who was telling the truth and who was scum (or if everyone was town engaging in fakeclaiming), and therefore throws the important information into the garbage.
  25. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I expect every goofy ass gambit from here on out to be modkilled then. To prevent town from being misled.

    Wtf?
    Misled by malicious intent, obviously...

    That's the basic assumption behind any modkill (except for those caused by unfortunate accidents that would destroy the game) and doesn't even need to be stated lol.
  26. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    That's the thing though. Maybe some people made some mistakes (and I'm specifically avoiding who I think played very well and not so well), but I disagree with the notion that the entire town played like shit. It's not true and it's toxic. There's a difference here between your constructive introspection and a blanket insulting untruth.
    Fair point. It's the manner of saying it that may lean towards toxicity imo though, not really the content. Or maybe I'm just twisting the content to make it what I wish it would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Man you're really inconsistent with your definition of toxicity and it's frankly disappointing.
    I already said it was rude, so I'm not sure what you're on about. I'm talking about the "constructive introspection" part, as Voss put it, which was going down the drain along with the "everyone is shit". Again, don't confuse civility and facts. I don't approve of calling everyone shit, but I also don't approve of saying "noone made any mistakes", and I approve even less of those who say nobody should say otherwise, even in a civil manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I have to agree to some extent, the modkill has been quite quickly decided.
    Since ZZ is still fairly new to FM, probably just a warning would have worked.
    As a last resort, a force sub-out, not that the game integrity has been severely affected, so it would have also worked.
    Forcing the sub-out in a situation where the slot was heavily affected by weird claims would have been very damaging and would have opened the door to angleshooting way too hard. Imagine you're town seeing ZZ force-replaced and then his replacement says "forget everything my predecessor has said, I'm just VT lol". Even if you want to avoid reading into the replacement, it will be impossible not to think that the replacement was due to trolling.

    As for warning vs modkilling, I agree that in hindsight it would have been better to warn before and modkill after if it didn't stop. That being said, I definetly wouldn't say the modkill was abusive given the circumstances, just not optimal (and probably very unpleasing for the modkilled player). And note that in some regards, the modkill better preserved game integrity than waiting longer would have, considering town would have been completely misled for a really long and significant time if the modkill hadn't happened quickly enough. So I'd just say it's a lesson for the future.
  27. Forum:Closed Signups (S-FM)

    Thread:S-FM 331: ?KRC

    Thread Author:Mike

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    27
    Views
    1,229

    ►►Re: ?KRC◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    As a reminder to all those who sign please submit a piece of art to go along with your account. This should be something that you draw yourself.

    Don't worry about them looking good. I've hosted this game twice and there's only ever been like 2 total good pieces of art. The avatars looking bad is part of the aesthetic.
    Wait, some actually looked good? That's news to me XD

    Edit: Actually I did make one with symbolism and all once which didn't look super good but was at least somewhat interesting, and the name it got was horribly unrelated lol
  28. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    It's kind of awkward to say: "town played like shit, but I do the same. Guess I have shit town play!", isn't it? There's no reason to call everyone's play shit in the post game. We didn't like it in discord, and most people don't like it now. Please learn to give constructive criticism.

    Comments like these from Mike make me always always want to sign for his games, because he knows how not to make his players feel bad post game.
    Although I agree it's rude to call people shit without context, I have to point out saying "guess I play like shit" is exactly what people have been doing and is the reason people improve lol. It's literally true: people make mistakes, they learn from it and then make less mistakes. Maybe Oberon's post had some overly brutal honesty, but the general idea remains, and I'm perfectly fine with people saying players made mistakes, including themselves; I do it all the time. It's just maybe in the way of putting it. But if it's the reality of imperfection that bothers people, then... oh no, reality hurts! So let's not confuse civility and facts. Recognizing mistakes makes one improve his play, and that's a big part of where the fun lies.

    Also, in this specific case, I agree with Banana that the long survival of the scum was mostly due to Yuesford's newfound skills and not to town mistakes, although town could have been better obviously (as always).
  29. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    It's perfectly fine saying where you yourself screwed up, and making specific suggestions to other people. I've seen a lot of that towards yuesford.

    But there's nothing fair about saying 11 players that their play was shit. That's like half or more of our total community, isn't it?
    I literally said that it wasn't a reason to shit on people lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Like, what did vacaron or banana, who died n1, warrant the title of bad play?
    this was probably a rhetorical question, and yet I'm gonna answer because it's interesting theory-wise: the heinous crime of not being towny. Being towny is the most important, and getting lynched / shot by vigilante is a failure when it's not on your own terms (i.e. when it wasn't part of an agreement with other townies to solve the game). Failing is perfectly normal though, you just have to limit it as much as possible ^^
  30. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    To be fair, town did play badly in some regards, and I'm very much including myself in this (should've sticked to my early views on Yues instead of going after literally everyone else afterwards lmao). It's not a reason to shit on people tho, and it certainly doesn't make Yues' super-suspicious => believable enough metamorphosis less skillful.
  31. Replies
    5
    Views
    960

    Sticky: ►►Re: FM Moderation Log◄◄

    Regarding S-FM 330: All Stars

    After an investigation and after talking with @ZZorange , we have concluded that his Vigilante fakeclaim as Citizen was probably not done with malicious intent, although the Host's modkill was justified, given that the fakeclaim was bound to doom both the real Vigilante and ZZOrange himself and that there was reasonable reasons to believe ZZOrange's intent was to gamethrow. ZZ is new to Forum Mafia, and it seems he was confused, on the top of being attacked by other players pretty harshly. Given all of this, no infraction will be given. That being said, should a similar situation arise again, there would be strong suspicions to be had against him; we believe and hope that such a situation won't arise, though.
    On another topic, note that trying to circumvent the rules will be punished in the future. Intentionally posting things that have no link whatsoever to the game in order to meet a post quota is not fun for anyone and obviously breaks the spirit of the rule on activity.

    Evidence: His ISO: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc....posted&t=48900

    ~~

    We have also looked into the toxicity present at some points into the game, especially the one directed against new players, as there were complaints about it. While no infractions will be given due to the circumstances, to the low severity of toxicity (which didn't severely affect the game and didn't spoil the players' enjoyment in the long run) and to post-game apologies that seem sincere, it's definetly worth mentioning here. If you have issues with how someone is playing/think they're mildly rulebreaking, especially if it's a new player, you can tell them nicely that what they're doing is wrong. If it doesn't work, don't insult them in the thread! Either ignore them if it's not too bad or talk to the host about it. This allows the game to keep being enjoyable for everyone without sowing toxicity around. Remember new players often are a bit lost; insulting them isn't the way to go. It's bad for your game experience, for theirs, and for the community in general, which is going to lose players. Also, it seems everyone came to that conclusion by themselves during the game or after it ended, before moderation had to say anything, which is great, by the way.
  32. Replies
    43
    Views
    738

    ►►Re: S-FM Bisected Souls (10-20P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Assuming that Destruction evens out Ascension, in terms of prolonging or shortening the game.
    -Without something like Vengeful, in a scenario where Town lynched Mafias first 2 days; Mafia would require 6 mislynches in order to win.
    -- this is not achievable because in so many game days, town can just game the setup and ascend slots and then lynch 1 of them. (perhaps this setup gaming is possible even with Vengeful, and only faction kills can prevent it)

    Ignoring the possible setup gaming and the few lynches vs a lot mislynches imbalance in win conditions - there's also the matter of no reasonable game of FM should ever last that long. D5 or D6 is the sweet spot that games should last imho, D7 if stretch it and enough active players.
    I don't think many people will be ascending, though. It takes a lot of tokens to do so. Also, majority lynch is enabled, so days are probably not going to last that long ;)
  33. Replies
    22
    Views
    534

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: MAFIA CARAVAN SETUP: S-FM Warcraft (8P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Would the Rifleman's ability work N1 if BM controlled him? If yes, would the Rifleman be informed that his 1 charge is gone?
    I'd say yes. If the Blademaster manages to successfully find the Rifleman on N1 through some magic spell, he deserves to use that kill.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Given that D2 starts in a awkward 4v2 most of the time, I'd consider enabling skip.
    And/Or allowing the rifleman to shoot N1; especially since he's quite unlikely to kill N2.
    Though, can't enable skip if faction kill isn't mandatory.
    Speaking of which - it might be wise to elaborate on wether the Faction Kill is mandatory or not, especially because of the possible healing and roleblocking in the game.
    Skipping as a mechanic sucks and usually only is about gaming the setup. It also isn't allowed in many places.
    Also, the factional kill isn't mandatory. Good point. And yes, that's another reason not to enable skipping :P

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Are there death descriptions, like "X was killed by Mafia."?
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Mod players might not know that neither the Priest nor his target are informed of a successful heal.
    Good point.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I'd consider the Friendly Soldier's target to be Human. Idk, it just feel better; that 1 extra little unknown.
    But... idk, knowing your target is a simple Footman is fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    What's this?
    "No game 100 % in Common for you, sorry. Kek."
    it means you can't speak in warcraft languages all game long lol
  34. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:it's coming home

    Thread Author:yzb25

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    2
    Views
    156

    ►►Re: it's coming home◄◄

    Excuse me? This doesn't belong in Serious Discussion, you half-brained inbred heretic twat.
    This belongs in News!

    <3
  35. Replies
    58
    Views
    2,799

    ►►Re: Make SuperJack A Sig Competition◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Am i a muppet

    Or am I man
    MUPPET

    A respected but not really because ladder isn't respected violet muppet
  36. Replies
    43
    Views
    738

    ►►Re: S-FM Bisected Souls (10-20P)◄◄

    Making it straight up town vs mafia sounds like a good idea!

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    With no faction kill, 7v3 sounds fun.
    I'd make the Mafia guys be Vengeful though - in order to make the [4 Town mislynches vs 3 Mafia lynches] win conditions be more consistent. Math is hard thanks to the soul splitting thingy.

    I wonder what's the maximum amount of game days theoretically speaking..
    :Thinking:
    Vengeful mafia are hellspawns. They punish town for being right. Instead, I'd give them a permanent chat in a 7v3 setup without factional kills. Along with the scum bonus to tokens, this makes the game interesting and shouldn't be town-favored. Those are merely suggestions from someone who'd like to play the game, though.
  37. Replies
    22
    Views
    534

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: MAFIA CARAVAN SETUP: S-FM Warcraft (8P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Yeah I'll be down to host this!
    Yayyy, now review it

    In all seriousness, just for the sake of respecting the process. Anything you think should be changed? Especially if you're going to be the host
  38. Replies
    58
    Views
    2,799

    ►►Re: Make SuperJack A Sig Competition◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    Jesus Christ, mate. I hope you're staying cool under that Texan heat 'cause it sounds like you have a heatstroke with the way you communicate.
    Are you just trying to start fights?
  39. Replies
    22
    Views
    534

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: MAFIA CARAVAN SETUP: S-FM Warcraft (8P)◄◄

    Is anyone interested in playing and/or hosting this setup here, not as a caravan thing? I may or may not be able to invite some people from another site to make them discover the SC2 Mafia style. Rules & mechanics were adapted to specify things that are normally not specified here because they're the norm, but that may not be obvious to people from other cultures.

    And hey, without wanting to pat my own back, the setup looks fun!
  40. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Why is the link in Russian lmao
    I thought you were linking a Soviet song... nope, not exactly it seems. Still musically good though

    Also, honestly, your start didn't give me much hope in you being more than a random troll from the Arcade lol, and others didn't help you much looking like anything else (also "anti-new-player-meta" isn't really a thing, it's more like anti-weird-and-probably-suboptimal plays meta, but that's quite unforgiving towards new players when people literally ignore the fact the player is new). I apologize for my thoughtcrime and hope you'll stay
  41. Replies
    16
    Views
    305

    ►►Re: Opinions on the Bill Cosby case?◄◄

    I won't pretend to have researched anything on the topic. However, I'll say that it's always very hard to prove things when it comes to sexual crimes unless the culprit has been literally retarded in his crime, because it's always one's word against the other's. Justice system has a very hard time taking care of that, which leads to justified loss of confidence in it. And then you have the problem of people accusing others publicly, which sadly has a bit of a witch-hunting side because anyone can accuse anyone else. I think it's unsolvable, honestly. It's all about witnesses and victims speaking up and winning their trials, and about crushing "rape culture" wherever it exists (not saying it's everywhere, but also not saying it's nowhere).
  42. Replies
    58
    Views
    2,799

    ►►Re: Make SuperJack A Sig Competition◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I win.
    I believe I followed the rules to a T.
    I made you a Signature, so I win!


    $5.00 pls
    LOL

    So that's the history of "Cryptonic made this sig" hahahaha
  43. Forum:Site Discussion

    Thread:Introspection

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    3
    Views
    504

    ►►Re: Introspection◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Although I disagree with people I don't love them less. They are a key part to the community and I wouldn't want them gone.

    Even @Calix I have mad respect for.
    ^ very much that.
    HAIL GURU SUPERJACK
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    sounds like all the other communities are worse
    Strange, I heard that on other communities too.
  44. Forum:Closed Signups (S-FM)

    Thread:S-FM 331: ?KRC

    Thread Author:Mike

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    27
    Views
    1,229

    ►►Re: ?KRC◄◄

    "All welcome to play. Even you new players."
    ah yes, the welcoming nature of sc2mafia

    Welcome to hell!
  45. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall

    would love to know if ZZ is being considered for a greylist/blacklist after this game
    The game is officially under review.
  46. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    -vote Yuesford

    Well played, very well played. You went from being super weird to being reasonably towny, enough to go into final 3.

    Also. Flipless games are hard.
  47. Replies
    32
    Views
    533

    [Miscellaneous Feedback] ►►Re: Add more smith-type roles◄◄


    Unless I misunderstand the Snitch's ability... isn't that just Auditor?
  48. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    @ ceko wall: I very much agree with your scum!Banana world, as he's the scummiest among D1 deaths and felt like he was fishing for mislynches. If we have some luck, Funny also was scum, leaving probably Renegade as the last scum.
  49. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    I've been reading Renegade's ISO and every post looks like it's meant to adapt to the situation instead of being meant to fight the scum. The only exception was this post...
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yuesford is literally spewed town by Sb16 and Yagami wanting to lynch him all game but never pulling the trigger because Funny has Yues in his pocket like SB16 had me in his. I got out of SB16's pocket because it stunk like bull crap. Yuesford literally called out the two scum at the start of the game correctly, and show so much frustration at the fact nobody else see's it. Looking back it's obvious ASF and I apologize to YUES for allowing SB16 to literally pocket me like I was his prison bitch.

    Post 2369
    ....but then I realized he only quoted Blink XD. He also wanted to follow Blink's plan hard early on and tried to steer the thread into doing exactly that, no matter the flaws in the plan, which he has refused to address.

    -vote Renegade


    You are literally all scummy lol, except for Ceko. Light is just extremely weird. Stealth is... I don't know anymore. But Renegade has nothing going for him at this point.
  50. Replies
    3,517
    Views
    29,723

    ►►Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak◄◄

    About the "VT" discussion: VT stands for Vanilla Townie, which means Citizen. And knowing or not knowing this is absolutely meaningless when it comes to alignments, what are you on about guys lol??
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4