Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Stealthbomber16

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

  1. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630
  2. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    If thereís one thing I cannot stand it is willful negligence.
  3. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    He deleted his account because he didn't like his shitty political stances being called out

    Then he came back and decided to spam political threads on the site again
    Exactly... he deleted his account because someone called him a pedophile.
  4. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    more assertions
    yadda yadda yadda
    yes, everyone has been dissing them. I really wish people didn't bring up the "the majority agrees with me" argument because I really will always use the same counter-argument when faced with it: "facts are not subject to public opinion"
    But you havenít provided any facts!!

    You have been provided an example of a scenario where you tried to pass off fake information as fact and YOU STILL try to roll with a holier-than-thou attitude! Do you not understand how stuff like this absolutely kills your credibility? How about the time you defending trumps pedophilic tendencies?
  5. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    then I guess I have to amend my statement. you and I are the only people on this website to cite our sources :P
    Dude you can cite your sources all day long but it helps to actually fucking read them
  6. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    says the dude getting all worked up over someone subtly implying hes looking an argument
    You deleted your account because someone called you a pedophile.
  7. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I honestly can't recall a single time I've ever seen you cite a source
    He did do it once in the furher trump thread
  8. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm not sure what strawmanning you're referring to given that I never refer to any logical fallacies by name apart from ad hominems, although I find it funny that you seem to be taking greater issue with my attitude than with my arguments in general. It confirms some suspicions I had
    Because your arguments fucking suck. They hold no water. Everyone else has been dissing them. I even provided an example of me dismantling your argument and you said it doesnít matter. Whatís the point in me looking at your arguments?
  9. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    You also did not look at all of the facts btw, if we're going into covid. Sweden had a similar death rate to the US and no lockdown

    sure I've made some stupid assertions in the past although I'd say looking at the thread you're citing (the one where I 'convinced' you to vote for Biden), I was quite literally the only person citing anything to back up my claims. btw, I also cited my sources in the discord when I talked about covid, so I think your accusations are still baseless
    You literally gave me a death graph that stopped in April and suggested that covid wasnít a big deal. The source I provided you was from the SAME SOURCE and went past April.

    At that point, thatís not incompetence. Thatís willful negligence. Or maybe malice. Or as the president calls it, fake news.
  10. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Reevaluate your stance dude. You look stupid.

    Or throw another hissy fit and delete your account. Iím not humoring you. Your actions have proved to me that youíre a dumbass. Iíll argue with stupid all day if it will stop others from being stupid too.
  11. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Itís not strawmanning if itís literally you that were poking at.

    This is YOUR stupid thing that YOU did. And it makes YOU look bad. And Iím tired of humoring the fact that YOU act like youíre the smartest person on the face of the planet, and how you think itís not YOU thatís wrong, itís everyone else.
  12. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Making constant assertions without backing them up and then confusing them for facts is not debating lol
    Hilarious you'd say this to me when I'm one of the few people on this trashheap of a website to actually bring FACTS to the table and not cite baseless claims that I literally pulled out of my ass. When I do speculate I never pretend what I'm saying is a fact.
    Yeah you bring facts to the table like the time you posted half of a covid death graph in the discord as a kind of hot take and I called your ass out AND YOU LITERALLY ADMITTED TO NOT LOOKING AT ALL THE FACTS

    And before you say ‚ÄúI didn‚Äôt do that‚ÄĚ, I have the pictures. @Oberon
    https://imgur.com/gallery/U1sytLv

    How do you twist in your head that you’re bringing hard facts and logic to the table here? How does that happen in your brain? I’m genuinely boggled.
  13. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Thats besides the point I was making. If Brunos post was not edited in CJ, I expect mine not to be, either. And yet it was. :P

    Edit: Also, when people attack your character, its a clear sign youíve won bc they have no arguments against you; if they did, they would be addressing them, not launching pointless ad hominems from which they are certain not to benefit. Just as it happened here :P
    I mean, I've already debated with you a lot and actually tried to put time and effort into genuinely disproving your posts and raising arguments with you. Every time I've done so I've been met with nothing that was worth the time I put into it. I've been unsatisfied with the level of content you've been providing in our serious debates. So I've stopped having them.

    I no longer want to put in the effort to actually try and genuinely debate with you. If I found any of your arguments stimulating, I would not have decided to vote for Biden. Keep thinking you "won" something, I guess, though. I'm getting fulfilling political discourse talking with my parents, who are right-wing, and my classmates, who are left. Not sure why I was putting stock in the opinions on American politics that someone who deleted their forum account when they had their feelings hurt had anyway...
  14. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    That post was made in Circlejerk, same as this one? I dont even know why were talking about this to be honest but sure
    I can edit in HC, not CJ.

    I edited his posts where he dropped the slur in HC because it was funny.

    I diss you because it's funny. Has nothing to do with the fact that I think you're racist.
  15. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Uh, what:Name: A5909A65-4466-447F-917C-403A4CB2B832.jpeg
Views: 9
Size: 146.5 KB
    I can't edit that.
  16. Replies
    50
    Views
    611

    ►►Re: am i the only one who actually remembers when..◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Thanks guys(if thats.how. apo wants addressed. Now)

    Tbh it aint that deep i just miss autoplay vids
    dude i was trying to find another way to do autoplay recently and i cant find one at all its so sad
  17. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I made that thread to bait people into infracting/editing/doing whatever to my post, because Bruno had said that word with literally zero repercussions.
    Guess what? I actually got what I wanted lmfao.
    Bruno said that word and I edited his post. I'm not sure exactly what you were going for.
  18. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Not sure why youíd assume I make jokes in this manner but ok.
    You literally made a post about asking if cj was the place where you could say racial slurs. That is literally a racist joke.

    You couldn't read a goddamn room if it had closed captioning.
  19. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Selective Racism

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    79
    Views
    630

    ►►Re: Selective Racism◄◄



    There's a time and a place for racist jokes. As long as everyone recognizes they aren't genuine. Perhaps the problem here isn't that people think making fun of black people equates you to Hitler, but rather, you're bad at reading a room.

    EDIT: relevant personal anecdote

    I was eating lunch with a bunch of extremely liberal classmates and we all had a nice fun time sharing jokes. I took a moment to say "Alright, I've got a very offensive racist joke. Everyone ready?"

    "How many african americans does it take to change a light bulb? Doesn't matter, the police would just beat the room for being black."

    It got a lot of laughs because I took the time to set the joke up properly instead of just coming out of nowhere and going "haha african americans".
  20. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:trump 2020

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    85
    Views
    992

    ►►Re: trump 2020◄◄

    @Oberon

    Why the fuck are you unironically arguing for trump in a satirical Bruno thread
  21. Replies
    47
    Views
    291

    Poll: ►►Re: Riots (or worse) post-election in the US◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You live in a rural midwest state right? Is your prediction anecdotal based on what you're seeing? All signs point to Trump losing (even moreso than 4 years ago). And I'll add my own anecdote to counter (possibly) yours - I know quite a lot of people myself that voted for Trump or 3rd party 4 years ago that are voting for Biden this time
    I'm looking at the media.

    All you hear these days is "Trump this" "Trump that". There's no such thing as bad publicity. Trump has done something insane where he's tricked the media into publicizing him.

    Trump is on everyone's minds right now. He lives rent free in mag's head and mag isnt even American. He's (most likely unintentionally) created the greatest marketing scheme yet because every single media and social media site is broadcasting his name all day every day at no cost to him. It's literally free advertising.

    If I thought Texas could flip blue this year that would be a different story because I think there's no way we get a blue Texas and Trump still gets elected, but Texas is gonna be red this year because I've seen no Biden advertising. As it stands it's gonna be another extremely close vote, where democrats probably win the popular vote again, but I think Trump is going to narrowly squeeze out another term.
  22. ►►Re: michelle obama is an african american role model and she should be a symbol of solidarity and ho◄◄

    I love the uptick of positive threads from you @Bruno
  23. Forum:News

    Thread:SuperJack has been diagnosed.

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    17
    Views
    319

    ►►Re: SuperJack has been diagnosed.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    do you remember that circlejerk thread i made where i said i wish i could be as autistic as u? i also ahve adhd my brother. we have many similarities #solidaritybetweenbrothers
    Who wouldíve guessed
  24. Replies
    47
    Views
    291

    Poll: ►►Re: Riots (or worse) post-election in the US◄◄

    I think there wonít be any riots if biden wins. Maybe some protests but no riots.

    There may be riots in some major northern cities if trump wins but nothing much worse than right now.

    Iím currently predicting a narrow trump victory, as annoyed as that makes me.
  25. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Post some music you like :)

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    74
    Views
    1,106

    ►►Re: Post some music you like :)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    my ass. your mouth. lets go.
    You couldnít afford it, dick lips
  26. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:Covid is homosexual

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    6
    Views
    96

    ►►Re: Covid is homosexual◄◄

    Woah girl, are you coronavirus? Because there’s no vaccine for my fever for you
  27. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Post some music you like :)

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    74
    Views
    1,106

    ►►Re: Post some music you like :)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    He's avoiding this shit like the plague. Probably telling himself "I'm the bigger man, I'm gonna walk away from this internet argument" lol
    We actually had a nice wholesome conversation in discord where he broke character before I did like the bitch he is
  28. Replies
    50
    Views
    611

    ►►Re: am i the only one who actually remembers when..◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    lmao, how did he use his admin to do that
    Well he was site admin he used his admin powers obviously
  29. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:I really don't like Bruno

    Thread Author:Stealthbomber16

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    56
    Views
    8,985

    ►►Re: I really don't like Bruno◄◄

    This is a piece of forum history
  30. Replies
    8
    Views
    139

    ►►Re: i love black people so fucking much. biden 2020◄◄

    what a wholesome thread how out of character for you @Bruno
  31. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Post some music you like :)

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    74
    Views
    1,106

    ►►Re: Post some music you like :)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    lets have a chat on discord in front of everyone so i can roast the fuck outta u and u cant pretend 2 not see it. i wanna hear u cry lil boy
    Would you marry a communism supporter from moscow
  32. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Post some music you like :)

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    74
    Views
    1,106

    ►►Re: Post some music you like :)◄◄

    @Voss when does arsonist get unbanned I want these two to have an arranged marriage
  33. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Post some music you like :)

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    74
    Views
    1,106

    ►►Re: Post some music you like :)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Thanks for all the unclickable red boxes
    Sucks to be you fuckface
  34. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Post some music you like :)

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    74
    Views
    1,106

    ►►Re: Post some music you like :)◄◄












    These are all on my playlists
  35. Replies
    5
    Views
    68

    ►►The president was in home alone 2◄◄

    The president was in home alone 2

    The president was in home alone 2
  36. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:last post win

    Thread Author:ika

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    869
    Views
    24,366

    ►►Re: last post win◄◄

    MM is still anti-vaxx
  37. Replies
    79
    Views
    2,629

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II Signups (15p)◄◄

    If you get orpz to sign Iíll finish my honeypot FM
  38. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:last post win

    Thread Author:ika

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    869
    Views
    24,366
  39. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:my post loses

    Thread Author:Stealthbomber16

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    2
    Views
    54

    ►►Re: my post loses◄◄

    yeah not sure what I was expecting to happen
  40. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:my post loses

    Thread Author:Stealthbomber16

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    2
    Views
    54
  41. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:last post win

    Thread Author:ika

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    869
    Views
    24,366

    ►►Re: last post win◄◄

    cringe alert
  42. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:last post win

    Thread Author:ika

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    869
    Views
    24,366

    ►►Re: last post win◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    last post is last post bro
    thatís kinda cringe ngl
  43. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:last post win

    Thread Author:ika

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    869
    Views
    24,366

    ►►Re: last post win◄◄

    it’s been 5 years. do you think you can take this from me? I’m like those 4 dudes who are the gods of tennis- you cannot beat me.
  44. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:Top500 posters, in order.

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    53
    Views
    5,744

    ►►Re: Top500 posters, in order.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Woah I come onto this site once after 2 years to be ranked 75th? I need this person to manually redo this list updated for 2020
    For a very long period of time I actually legitimately didn't get your username. It clicked some time last year in the shower- while I was fucking myself with a toothbrush.
  45. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:I am not gay

    Thread Author:Plotato

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    3
    Views
    87

    ►►Re: I am not gay◄◄

    It takes a lot of courage to come out like this. I applaud your bravery.
  46. Replies
    28
    Views
    1,195

    ►►Re: worst programming language you've ever seen/used◄◄

    French and Italian are fun. English is a hard language to sing in. German is more difficult but I love it.

    The hardest thing Iíve done was in some Indian language that I donít remember; from a bollywood movie. It was called Balleilaka (probably misspelled). It gets really fast at one point and there are a lot of consonants but it was fun as fuck. Iíd perform it again if I had the opportunity.
  47. Replies
    4,042
    Views
    29,717

    ►►Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!◄◄

    Taking a break after this one. This was exhausting.

    Thanks for hosting!
  48. Forum:Horrendous Content

    Thread:uwu. OWO.

    Thread Author:theoneceko

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    14
    Views
    201

    ►►Re: uwu. OWO.◄◄

    @Marshmallow Marshall

    I'm requesting a move to Horrendous Content
  49. Replies
    22
    Views
    1,089

    ►►Re: You may want to know this page exists◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    About the 5 years of service award, it's for people who have been consistently active in the past 6 months and who have been part of the community, i.e. signed up, for 5 years or more. So be active in the past 6 months, ye heathens!
    >
  50. Forum:Signups

    Thread:S-FM 312: Eternal Conflict!

    Thread Author:AIVION

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    51
    Views
    2,573

    ►►Re: S-FM 312: Eternal Conflict!◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 join the damned, for you haven't even given us the promised Book of the Damned game in horrendous content

    JOIN US EVERYONE. If it's too long to get the game to fill but that we still have people interested in trying the style out, maybe AIVION and I can create a mini version of the setup, though.
    Dude fuck no this sounds awful
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4