Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Marshmallow Marshall

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.23 seconds.

  1. Replies
    32
    Views
    383

    ►►Re: starcraft 2 mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I knew immediately what YouTube video it'd be
    Then I was surprised the link being to a YouTube video called "Hair Coloring Session + Makeup for Headshot Photoshoot | The Cat Spa ASMR Pt. 7"
    But then I realized
    Inever copied your link ―\_(ツ)_/―
    XD
  2. Replies
    32
    Views
    383

    ►►Re: starcraft 2 mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    it's a far more sophisticated form of encryption that even the brightest minds couldn't crack in a hundred years. I just got lucky
    I don't need to crack it, though. I already know what it is.

    Spoiler : what is 99.99999 % is :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiIuFb8Pc7A
  3. ►►Re: cats can learn the name of their cat friends :)◄◄

    I am glad people received funding to make this scientifically proven statement
  4. Replies
    32
    Views
    383

    ►►Re: starcraft 2 mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    β–šβ–šβ–šβ–šβ–šβ–šβ–šβ–šβ–šβ–šβ–šβ–šβ–šβ–šβ–š
    οΏ½t7 kww sv: //z zz. brx wxe h.f rp/ zdw fk? y=b NT_ vTN EDV P

    yes, you're absolutely right, I agree with you!
  5. Replies
    32
    Views
    383

    ►►Re: starcraft 2 mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    why are people replying to this
    Haven't you read?
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    This whole thread is drunk on terrazine
  6. ►►Re: Infinities being bigger than others, "countable" and "non countable" infinities◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    mm choosing to not be nerdy to avoid getting picked on by a bully? was sc2mafia grade school all along?
    Lmao

    Don't worry, it's just that I had private classes on the topic, and Mag laid it out right here lol
  7. ►►Re: Infinities being bigger than others, "countable" and "non countable" infinities◄◄

    I am fine, lest Plotato makes his stellar comeback involving more insulting of the French. Thank you :P
  8. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Ohhb(notm)ama

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    8
    Views
    221

    ►►Re: Ohhb(notm)ama◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Woah, he's the one who came up with this? I thought he was just more or less repeating what everyone else says when he said that, but... apparently not!

    But uh, how is this related to the topic? I might have an idea of where you're going with it, but I'm not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Mass misinformation is objectively very harmful.

    But perhaps the biggest obstacle in addressing it is that there seems to be zero good solutions for dealing with it. (As you just pointed out several glaring flaws with the government taking that role)

    I have no idea what a good solution would be either.
    Well, the least bad solution is to have people, especially those who actually know things, express the truth by themselves, and to provide quality education to the masses as much as possible. Going with the state censorship option, apart from literally "just murder people already, it's totally legal guys, lawyers are publishing misinformation!", is denying democracy. Now you might say "but democracy is impossible and it's best to have an elite lead the stupid masses", but we've seen where "enlightened absolutism" led - and later, where fascism did. So really, the solution is citizen participation to discussions - and in this sense, people taking the fight to social media to provide reliable information and to actually educate are doing a great service to their country, unironically.
  9. Replies
    79
    Views
    3,205

    ►►Re: WHY THE BRAIN IS NOT A MACHINE◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    So you think there are physical laws which apply to the brain which cannot be described mathematically? That sounds like a soul with more steps to me. There is no shame in believing in a soul, most of the world does so.

    Unless your point is that computers aren't yet powerful enough to simulate the brain, which is an even less interesting point.
    Technically, a soul would have to be on a non-material plane. Not mathematically describable =/= not material (well, I guess that's debatable, but it at least isn't necessarily so).

    And since I would be talking about something I know basically nothing about, I will not get into "what can maths explain", sorry, not sorry :P.
  10. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:Strippers

    Thread Author:Helz

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    11
    Views
    1,564

    ►►Re: Strippers◄◄

    I'm not sure I want us to have deep discussions... or anything else deep.... here.......

  11. Replies
    7
    Views
    633

    ►►Re: S-FM 342: Cross-Community Game At MafiaCafe!◄◄

    @Auwt Arise from your slumber, O ye mighty, and come get role madness'd
  12. Forum:News

    Thread:iso feature

    Thread Author:DJarJar

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    16
    Views
    617
  13. Forum:News

    Thread:iso feature

    Thread Author:DJarJar

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    16
    Views
    617

    ►►Re: iso feature◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    You are a badass

    Dont downplay the badassery you do : )
    This brings the question: is a badass better than a goodass?
  14. Replies
    52
    Views
    1,576

    ►►Re: 24/7 Wolf Chat vs Night-Only Wolf Chat◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    totally 100% aha what he said
    Literally this lol. And to add something because now I feel cheap: scumchats that aren't 24/7 absolutely can contribute to setups that are "asking questions" such as the ones Lag linked; setups centered around communication and nuances in communication are a perfect example of this.

    And I'm totally not repeating what everyone said already but balance is a means to attain fun, not the end goal, no matter how important the means can be.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus View Post
    BTW if you want more players the best way is more personal connections & quality of the ux and less game set up.

    There's a reason MU is doing so well, and there's a reason certain players do better in filling games. I came here for Lag and joined games because of Lag.
    Yes, we know Lag is cool

    That doesn't mean discussions about setups aren't fun, interesting, or productive, though! I really like what I've seen in this thread. Part of the fun in playing Mafia is being a game theory nerd, after all, just like how playing with new people is part of it!
  15. Replies
    4
    Views
    178

    [WIP] ►►Re: S-FM Delta Infiltration◄◄

    I am glad the scum are not called Imposters...
  16. Replies
    26
    Views
    556

    ►►Re: S-FM High Noon◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    I can do 14vs4, heck I would do 15vs4, if we could do it, so can you. But I don't know if I can pull off recruiting 19 players to play a mountainous here.
    Although the number is quite high, I am not worried about the moutainous side: this is probably the spiciest mountainous game we've tried in a long time. I'm going to mark this as 18P for ease of access to information anyway, since it corresponds to the OP.
  17. Forum:News

    Thread:iso feature

    Thread Author:DJarJar

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    16
    Views
    617

    ►►Re: iso feature◄◄

    How beauteous mankind is! O brave new feature, that has such utility in it!

    - Shakespeare, 2022
  18. [New Mechanic] ►►Re: Give disturbing the peace to all night speakers◄◄

    I might not play the Arcade anymore, but... wasn't the whole point of removing spy listening to mafia chat to let mafia speak freely at night to encourage better coordinated teamplay? I'm not sure what the point of this change would be.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Disturbing the peace implies that someone, yknow DISTURBS the peace. Talking in private doesn't really disturb anything now does it?
    Also this. lol
  19. Replies
    26
    Views
    556

    ►►Re: S-FM High Noon◄◄

    It would be a good idea to specify some things directly in the OP: mafia has a 24/7 chat (not just a "Night Chat"), "a duel cannot be active 8 hours prior to EoD" (the OP says "at any time during the day"), the setup is strictly mountainous (just having the two rolecards be public would be enough and would make things clearer).

    Balance question open to discussion: The reason the setup was deemed townsided when it was played seems to have been the fact town has access to double the kill power. Can't town just... be wrong, though? In other words, is the ability to get more people democratically killed (via dueo or via lynch) that inherently strong for town, or does it simply amplify the effect of good/bad towns? Here, if town mislynches+misduels thrice, it loses, which seems fair enough, but is probably more wolfsided than it is townsided.

    Speaking as a player and not as staff: If the phase lenght is 36/12, I will simply not sign for the game, because that is a pure torture for real life schedules in my opinion (and in my experience). I know such phases are relatively common on some other sites, but they are not here, so while you can host 36/12, I think it's a fair warning to say some players here won't sign (at least one xD). @ others, that might be good to confirm or to deny; I'm actually curious what people think of phases that aren't multiples of 24.
  20. Replies
    7
    Views
    1,691

    Sticky: ►►Re: FM Moderation Log◄◄

    Regarding S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless
    @Oberon is banned from participating in the next two FM games for severe insults, with the aggravation of one insult post quoting the post in which he was being shot. Additionally, considering his history of various infractions, this is to be considered a final warning. Any further rulebreaking from Oberon will result in his permanent ban from Sc2 Mafia without possibility of appeal.

    Evidence: His ISO: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=4071721

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post966332 and subsequent posts, specifically https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post966337 just after he was shot

    ~~

    Considering his history of various rulebreakings and his general troll reputation, @theoneceko is being put on the Greylist (link) for an indefinite period for griefing by daykilling Lag in the very first posts of the game without consulting his scum team in any way. He knew the kill was not optimal (see evidence), but did it anyway because he wanted to kill Lag out of anger because of his history with them and because he thought they had banned him from a server. This significantly harmed his team, and it had to try to play around the trolly shot. He also admitted to have trolled and not to care about it.

    Evidence: His ISO: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=4071832

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post965992

    Spoiler : Context screenshots of conversation between Lag and theoneceko before ?krc was randed :




    Spoiler : Ceko admitting to have trolled intentionally :


    ~~

    @BradLand is being warned to respect host rules: quoting your death post, especially to insult and to advise to lynch your killer, shouldn't happen. Further offenses will be infracted.

    Evidence: His ISO: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=4071835

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post966302 and the following post

    ~~

    We have examined @Oliver 144's dead-posting and concluded it was an accidental, honest mistake, the "bah" post after death he made quoting him being shot being traditionally allowed on his homesite. To everyone, though, just remember to check whether or not you are alive before posting in a game with daykills!


  21. Replies
    4
    Views
    221

    ►►Re: what is a "mafia factional soup kill"?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    I am pretty sure it's a kind of food that you drink
    you DRINK soup?!
  22. Replies
    52
    Views
    1,576

    ►►Re: 24/7 Wolf Chat vs Night-Only Wolf Chat◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Apparently even FoL has never had problems with 24/7 chat, and they're heavy mech lovers as they go.
    Edit: in fact, day chat allowed them to be more mech heavy as mech heaviness is otherwise a town buff.
    I guess this means I'm mostly for having most games be 24/7.
    Only setups like krc and Smiths I could see it causing trouble, few setups by comparison.
    Like here, that would also be design decisions. There could even be a setup which is about limited communication for wolves, and that would also be a design decision.

    I think both versions have their merit, but in general (on the overwhelming majority of sites, too), 24/7 tends to be funner for wolves. What I like about night-only is how special it makes D1: scum haven't interacted privately yet at that point. However, considering a significant amount of people throw D1 into the dustbin anyway (which is immensely sad)...
  23. Replies
    52
    Views
    1,576

    ►►Re: 24/7 Wolf Chat vs Night-Only Wolf Chat◄◄

    @deathworlds , I agree with you about host freedom, and have actually discussed the matter
    Conclusion: our policy is that you should have a reason to make it non-24/7. We're not picky on the reason, though: if it really is a design decision because you want the setup to be that way, we don't have an objection to it! It really is just "do something else to balance if it's the only reason, because it's far from being the only option". It really isn't meant to be a branding change; in fact, we only stated the policy that would otherwise have been applied in the shadows so that hosts know what we think is best and why. Also remember that we are always glad to discuss openly in setup threads about such matters, so it really is a small limitation, a bit like "vanilla jesters generally suck unless you have a good reason to include them", which has been a longstanding policy.

    Your example of a multiball playing around with night-only chats and 24/7 chats is probably the most obvious kind of design decision, and we wouldn't even question that lol.
  24. Replies
    4
    Views
    221

    ►►Re: what is a "mafia factional soup kill"?◄◄

    Sorry but... what's a soup?
  25. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Alternatively, here's why I deserve MVP,
    I was the only player that did all of:
    -Won the game
    -Didn't shoot a fellow town
    -Didn't get shot by a fellow town
    -Didn't flame excessively

    #LagForMVP
    -vote Lag


    Yes.

    Sorry Mizery, you deserved better than this and Ceko probably deserved worse lol. We couldn't really lose anyway though so yay
  26. Replies
    13
    Views
    681

    ►►Re: Top 10 thinkers◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    marx & lenin


    URAAAAAAAAAAAA
  27. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    ok i am SHOUTING too much

    ~~

    mm can be scum, he tunneled miz right after she shot ZEUS. then he shot chanel. MM could be using mart to lynch me, BUT

    his townread of mart does not look like pocket at all????



    what?? this is a pocket attempt??
    SCUM would attack mart aggressively for this.. unless mm was afraid of being shot for MISlynching mart
    mm literally asked me "WHAT IF I WAS POCKETING MART" tho, like how does this help SCUM!mm?
    ~~~
    he was FIRST to tunnel miz, which is extremely anti-town
    he SHOT chanel, which is also extremely anti-town

    however, mm is the only guy besides me who showed anger
    (oberon and chan were mad too, but theyre both DEAD)

    mm has been SO anti-town. scum!MM tries to rationalize, but MM has been suiciding and that makes me actually townread him
    ~~~
    mart SHOT brad
    mart HAMMERED miz after my accidental vote on her, which is extremely anti-town
    mart TOLD mm to shoot chan

    mart has been townreading T00 MUCH, and never creating a REAL push of his own
    ~~~
    actually mm's actions look worse, but tonewise mart has sounded like wolf all along. literally from the start TOWN called his posts scummy. i already explained why i think mm's actions r somewhat justified, mart has much more scum equity
    I have been ANTI-TOWN? You're the one saying this?



    Lol.

    -vote theoneceko


    If this is wrong, I have many people other than myself to blame, so it's alright ;)
    Also sorry ChannelMiner, but you completely failed to answer questions or to... well, participate, so it was a little hard to decide.
    If Martin is scum, he defended himself well and pocketed me successfully enough. Letting Ceko get away with his game would just be criminal at this point.

    This game was fun, but a shitshow in which I was mostly wrong GG
  28. Replies
    52
    Views
    20,020

    Sticky: ►►Re: Role Compendium & Suggestion Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    An important thing to add about traffic analyst is that it's an "anti-swing" alignment cop since it checks if someone has another player they are able to legally talk to at night, so once mafia is down to only one member left it stops returning positive results on the mafia because they have no one to talk to at night.

    Generally makes balancing setups easier because unlike more swingy roles (e.g Tracker who gets stronger as more mafia die) which can lead to snowballing, it gets weaker as town is doing better (well, specifically once mafia is down to only one player, but it still falls under the anti-swing category)
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    That is a great point. I don't think I've ever seen the role be used on this site, but it really should be used more! The main problem with alignment cops is that they can singlehandedly solve games without the right countermeasures around, so the Traffic Analyst is a great role to replace it with, since it has an integrated countermeasure.
  29. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Like not only because if we're both town then town has been absolutely crap

    but also mafia somehow managed to frick up just enough to land in f3 with us
    Well, Ceko's shot led the way. Honestly, I am very, very tempted to just lynch Ceko for policy because scum should never be allowed to get away with literal murder in public. And you... well, ugh. You're not even particularly towny. It's just that it feels weird to say you were ready to bet Ceko would refuse to hammer Channel (else, I would have ended up here with a shot and insta-win, resulting in your loss if you're scum).
  30. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Hi, I'm not mafia, so I am not hammering immediatly! Anyone placing a vote on me is scum claiming.

    Now that this is out of the way, time to read.
  31. Replies
    52
    Views
    20,020

    Sticky: ►►Re: Role Compendium & Suggestion Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    traffic analyst has a night action checking if a slot had a private chat that night.
    in "normal" set-ups thats basically an alignment cop, as that makes only the scumchat trigger a positive result. however, a jailor with a victim-chat could possibly create "false positives", and lead to a town power role outing, or even getting lynched.
    Ah. That would just be a setup based on nightchats and on claims, though. It's far from nonsensical. In fact, traffic analyst only makes sense if there are townies who can have private chats. Else, you can just call them alignment cops...
  32. Replies
    13
    Views
    681

    ►►Re: Top 10 thinkers◄◄

    Okay okay, I watched a part of the video you linked, and...

    "So God is that which eternally dies and is reborn in the pursuit of higher being and truth"

    Yeah, okay. You're not reconciling anyone here sir XD. You're just founding a new religion!
  33. Replies
    52
    Views
    20,020

    Sticky: ►►Re: Role Compendium & Suggestion Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    ive played a game once where jailor(prot) was able to nighttalk w/ his victim.
    do you think that should be used sometimes? what if there is a traffic analyst aswell? that would be +scumvalue if both jail and anal are town, right?
    i am uncertain here tbh
    What is your traffic analyst doing here? Also, generally speaking, it depends on the spirit of your setup. Jailors tend to be pretty central to setups when they exist, though, so it'd be interesting to have a traffic analyst rolecard.
  34. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Aw, it's not activated.
  35. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    actually actually hey hey hey hey
    -daykill ChannelMiner


  36. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Bleh, I've waited long enough, nothing terribly enlightening has been said. YEEHAW
    -daykill ChannelMiner @Stealthbomber16
  37. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    like, i RLY shud not be defending chanel's wall for him, but u literally asked me for my opinion
    chanel was just mad at u
    true, ig... @ChannelMiner when MM himself asks u a question, u shud answer
    i guess ?????

    granted i litrally do not care about the quotes u pulled, if ur saying cm is scum then ur saying cm is worst scum of all time to shoot his teammate who had a gun
    You are right... REEEEEEEEE lol. I AM INDECISIVEEEEEEEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    there is some merit to wat u say, but ALL 18 0THER POSTS from chan look good

    and ur not even trying to get mor info from his slot?? ur just like "i will shoot him haha"

    whatever whatever

    I AM DONE P0STING
    I am trying to do exactly this, hence I haven't shot yet...
  38. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    -vote unvote


    -vote MartinGG99
    This counts as an unvote. To do this, just vote whoever you want to vote, there's no need to unvote first. Our bot understands. Nevertheless, may God have mercy upon your soul. Any last words @ChannelMiner ?
  39. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    LET IT BE CLEAR

    i want mart shot, not chan or me

    goodnight
    You don't want to be shot? What a strange person you are!

    Seriously though, I am not shooting you, even though you would probably deserve it for your first post in the game xD. And whether you like it or not, Channel is scummier than Martin at the moment. You can't just judge Martin on the results of his actions and ignore the context of them. If I analyzed the game that way, you would have been shot a long time ago, considering you made the worst shot in recent FM history at the very start of this game...

    And for what it's worth, in case the game doesn't just end with me shooting Channel, note that if I were scum, I would be completely scratching a free win obtained by shooting you and having Martin vote ChannelMiner.
  40. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    not if mart votes u,
    then chan + i lynch mart tomorrow

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    if Martin votes me out of the blue after saying he isnt ever voting me, he is absolutely scum lol

    Oh also, a case isn't "bad because it's opinionated". This sentence is dumb, it doesn't even make any sense: a case is necessarily opinionated, by definition...

    anyway im out
  41. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    I thought of something I really wanted to say before going off so I logged back in lol
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    u not shooting = u SCUM
    you do realize that scum!me has martin pocketed and can very well shoot you and win by getting channel lynched, right? It's much safer for scum!me to just do that than to make a fuss right now. The reason I'm making a fuss right now is that I don't know for sure who is scum and don't know how whoever else is town will act VS just winning through lynching and 1v1ing scum in worst case scenario

    And tbh, I do not want a stalemate & to block games in a silly way, so I am going to ask @MartinGG99 what he thinks should be done to make this work without just throwing the game if ceko decides to be the roadblock here. We have time (forever) and I'm off anyway so no emergency. But like, if we don't want to make this a stalemate, is shooting CM the way...? I feel like Ceko will be stubborn lol
  42. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    ive been punished for being indcisive before so i will NEVER vote chanel here
    Then I guess this shall be a stalemate?
  43. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    I gtg as well. Ceko, have you actually read my big post explaining why Channel actually could well be scum and have simply bussed a scummate? I suggest you do, since you probably haven't. see you
  44. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Like, if I shoot the wrong person, this actually puts us in danger for no reason. This sucks. Damnit ceko lol.
  45. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    u want to vote out BOTH ppl who shot a maf? mm this is rly, rly bad from u

    chanel is ironically my top town, bc mm/mart r insanely voting him

    mm see this from my perspective, ive no effin clue if ur maf or not but we've a 1/4 chance of killing scum today and a 1/3 chance of killing scum tomorrow
    my reads late-game r always accurate, see third line butterfly, last hope and all stars. all stars i was in f4 situation and skipped bc STEALTH told me to, then won

    we lynch chanel today u r 100% scum. im not following u OR mart after MIZlynch


    This lynch ain't happening, is it. Because we need all three townies to agree on a vote. What do we do then.
  46. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    @marshmallow is saving his shot for after we lynch another town so he wins the tie so I think if he is town he should just shoot.
    You do understand that town me can win in 1v1 against Mafia because they can't shoot me but I can shoot them, right? So from my point of view, shooting is effectively throwing?
  47. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    I just want you to shoot, then i will unvote
    Thank you for reinforcing my hypothesis (i.e. that you want to get rid of what makes scum!you 100 % lose).
  48. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    his vote got me thinking

    I gave him blanket pass for the kill but like the vote earlier this phase was waaaaay tooo questionable

    if anything I would expect a newbie to vote me or ceko....not you who has not shot at all nor has done shots as badly as either me or ceko has done
    Yeah like, this feels completely off considering a newbie's typical reasoning.

    @ ceko, the safest play is never for me to shoot anyone lol, the shot is a guaranteed win. If you weren't spewed town, I would say this is scummy... but you are, so I guess you're just wrong lol.
  49. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    -vote ChannelMiner


    MM's vote target has my vote, as stated I'm never voting for MM.

    Quite nice to have thread-browsing activity info, as I was going to leave. Shame on me that I ironically have incognito mode on while saying this.
    For information's sake, what do you think of my reasons to vote CM here? If you have time to just quickly say it that is
  50. Replies
    713
    Views
    14,968

    ►►Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    YOU can be scum, and chanel me miz all think that
    eh, from your point of view, I guess that is fair
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i wud never vote w martin..
    Have you considered my point on him locking himself out of a victory, though? Like, do you see a counterpoint to this?
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4