Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Varcron

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.03 seconds.

  1. Replies
    89
    Views
    445

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    What If there is no logic use involved?
    Then by that logic his logic means your non logic seems like logic which is logically flawed.
  2. Replies
    89
    Views
    445

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Then Guess Im An Idiot?
    I am too

    Everyone is an idiot.
  3. Replies
    89
    Views
    445

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Caroler
    You are a patron of the Holiday Party, full of cheer.
    Each night you may visit and sing a song to another player.
    This song will contain three names and at least one of them will be a non-town player.
    If your target is visiting someone at night, they will not receive the carol.
    You will not learn the names in the carol.
    You may not carol the same person consecutively.
    Is this a claim already lol?
  4. Replies
    89
    Views
    445

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    -vote Light_Yagami


    EZ LYNCH EZ GAME GOTTEM
  5. Replies
    89
    Views
    445

    ►►Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★◄◄

    GOOOOOOFYYYYYYY

    SJ more like smelly
  6. Forum:Signups

    Thread:S-FM Trust Fall (10p)

    Thread Author:Mike

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    54
    Views
    669

    ►►Re: S-FM Trust Fall (10p)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    There's no need for that in this setup.

    @Varcron think about it. When else will you get the chance to be the last man standing in a FM game?
    True, though it's moreso that I may not be able to commit for the time needed for a nightless game.
  7. Forum:Signups

    Thread:S-FM Trust Fall (10p)

    Thread Author:Mike

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    54
    Views
    669

    ►►Re: S-FM Trust Fall (10p)◄◄

    /low priority reserve
  8. Forum:Forum Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Doublethink

    Thread Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Post Author:Varcron

    Replies
    18
    Views
    170

    ►►Re: Doublethink◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, it's not entirely his fault I find his play incredibly scummy lol. Even when I know he can't be scum. That was my point: if I knew he couldn't be scum but still could genuinely view him as scummy, then it should be possible for everyone to use that kind of process and apply it to everyone in their games, right?
    Reminds me of my gameplay.
  9. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    What was your analysis of the Samson lynch?
    Are you asking if it was scum motivated etc, or are you asking what my opinion on the lynch was?
  10. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Aint you more active these weeks now your life at risk?
    I've been active since BD2, covered that earlier as well.
  11. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Yeah I bet it was fun to watch me do it to MM.
    ďTvT DumbnessĒ
    But now when Iím doing it to you I bet itís kinda harder to watch eh? Like you got caught and need to think of anything, anything that you can think of to try and get out of it.
    And you havenít thought of anything good have you?
    It wasn't

    It pisses me off about as much as you do it to me, because the strategy clearly doesn't work at all.

    Obviously I've thought of something decent if I've sat for ~4 days on L1, also likely means that both scum are voting on me; which again, makes sense seeing as I am the top scum read for the game as tradition wills.
  12. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Wow you contradict yourself into a contradiction that comes back to contradict again.

    You said me and MM were scum together
    Denied you said it like that
    Now your saying we are scum together.

    MK.
    Just gonna wait for you to deny it again lol.
    I said 2 of 3 scum are in there in the post you quoted if your rose colored glasses couldn't read correctly. I'll even break it apart more for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    You calling anyone that doesn't agree with you my "scum partner"

    Honestly it looks more and more like my theory of scum between MM/DM/Bahk (2/3 of them are scum) is accurate.
    Self explanatory, he's been doing this all game and even MM called him out on it before this shitshow started.

    This is where I said that scum would be between DM/MM/Bakh with both remaining being in those three people. I'm not sure where you read in this quote that you two are 100% scum together. You could be considering the only options are MM/DM MM/Bakh DM/Bahk, but it is not a 100% guaranteed thing like you are construing currently.

    Also we already covered the horrible english in the post that sparked this off, so I am not going to explain myself again. I find it amusing that the only stuff you are using on me is from a week ago. The same points keep being necro'd and brought up with no new content, whereas your reads on everyone change on the daily.

    For example, my read turning from your "Top Town" to your "OMG HE'S SCUM GET HIM TROLOLOLOL"

    Then when I called Noc my top townread "EZ GAME NOC IS SCUM WITH VARCRON"

    Then when Martin voted MM over me "MARTIN IS YOUR SCUM PARTNER CAUSE HE DOESN'T AGREE EZ GAME"

    Like holy fuck, this is turning more and more into an Interesting situation with each passing day.
  13. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Ok TY your Varcronís partner.
    Noted, this makes it easier.
    MM was right a few pages ago when he said all you do is OMGUS, it's actually quite hilarious to watch.
  14. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    honestly I think DM v MM or DM v Varcon

    one of those is a dumb tvt
    I don't see how DM is town in both of those situations, you're basically implying that the scum are MM and myself from that phrase.

    I'm curious how you came to that conclusion tbh.
  15. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Come on, read, and think. We have already cleared this, don't post simply because you couldn't bother to read 'til the end to seem like you're contributing something.
    How I typically work is start from where I left off responding as I go, but sure, will do.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99
    1. Why were you expecting a thunderdome and by whom? DM?

    2. What's with the town-lean on Bahk? I don't feel like I've been close to him in terms of relative scumminess or towniness. Heck I'm prob scummier given my lack of content.

    Overall I think its interesting and more likely to be town that you're being open with your reads despite Mag's flip here.
    Near EOD1 DM was threatening a thunderdome on me for BD2, however as you can already see BD2 he cleared me as town, followed by some really goofy shenanigans where we are basically going back and forth now.

    Town lean on Bakh originally came from comparing him to DM with the level of OMGUS and read swaps that came with him, however after his sheep vote of me that changed substantially as you will read later.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99
    tbh

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall


    Though I think SJ's reasons are dumb.

    But the interaction between DM and Varcron looks dumber.
    Explain your vote please and give us insight into your brain.
  16. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Ok TY your Varcronís partner.
    Noted, this makes it easier.
    You calling anyone that doesn't agree with you my "scum partner"

    Honestly it looks more and more like my theory of scum between MM/DM/Bahk (2/3 of them are scum) is accurate.
  17. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I'd have no problems lynching Samson at this point but I wouldn't hammer right now since Martin for example hasn't even checked in. I'm fine with considering SJ town even if Mag hasn't explicitly said anything about having checked SJ. And if Samson turns up town I'd probably like to pursue DM first and then MM. Those are my current thoughts.
    I get to say my infamous line once again

    Huh?

    Samson was lynched D1, just a wee bit behind apparently.
  18. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I kept asking him for explainations, so I never "changed my heart" or anything like that. While his answer may not be super impressive, given his level of activity, As far as with Varcron, I dunno man, seems all over the place. Like they want to call me scum but know I'm town seemed genuine and accurate to me. It's close enough to my reasoning (that your bogus list of reads is bogus because you don't know who to put as scum since you're scum yourself), but far enough from it to not be sheeping of what I said.
    That's a pretty large differentiation of what you said previously, not going to bother quoting it again since I already did that.

    So not only are you letting him slide for a bad answer that echoes what you said, but you are also letting him slide for little to no activity.
  19. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It's the multiquote button, on the right of the quote button. It's quite intuitive, really.


    They weren't taken out of context: you simply did not provide context for the change of mind in your posts. Can't take something out of context when it doesn't have one :P. You never said why Bahkieh was now scum to you, you just stated it like everyone should know why.
    I did, first off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh
    Yeah the reason for how my attitude changes was a discussion I had with someone and had me look at things from another PoV.

    Both DM and MM are in agreement with Varcron it seems.
    -vote Varcron


    Also, my vote on Martin on the last day was just a name I picked.

    Also also, It is weird I was showing for one and not the other. I don't recall having invisibility on.
    This right here is why I scumread Bakh, and if you say I didn't explain why I did and it was literally like, ~7 posts later

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    This is a sheep vote

    Explain your reasoning, I'll probably be lynched anyways but this looks like just because DM and MM agree (one of them are likely scum btw) that makes me scum.
    Even you said that his vote was bogus, but you let it slide because the vote on me was an opportunity for a mislynch for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    Wowowo, wait a minute. Why are you voting Varcron? What are your reasons?
    Please enlighten me on your change of heart of wanting to know his reasoning? The next part of the conversation on Bakh was this by both you and SJ:

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    No, I'm rather shocked he's just sheeping me (and DM) without saying why.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack
    So just sheeping.
    I boiled the ~5 post interaction down to those two pieces where you and SJ concurred that Bahk was sheeping MM/DM on me. If you can explain your thought process as to how he is somehow town I'll gladly get the popcorn for the entertainment.
  20. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Yeah this post like, never comes from Scum.
    Why? Doesn't look any different than any post anyone else had made so far.
  21. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I think Bah is Town.
    Bah is Def Town when Varcron flips Scum.
    Bahís vote on Varcron I donít think ever comes from a buddy.
    Also how Varcron is treated Bah is different from Nok and Martin to the point I donít believe they are partners.

    Think we just yeet Noc/Martin after Varcron Tbh.
    Still would like Martin present just to have more to go from.
    I'm going to laugh when I flip and this game becomes easier for town.

    Once I die that removes the possibility of the Varcron/Noc and Varcron/Martin scum team that DM is rambling on about, which basically leaves it as either MM/Bahk or DM/Bahk in my POV. That is of course unless Martin is lurking after being townleaned/read by so many people.

    Then again overcomplicating things again, that's a problem for town to figure out tomorrow after I flip as Angel
  22. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Agreed, I kinda forgot he existed actually. @MartinGG99 thoughts on the current situation?


    Okay, so afterwards he became town:

    But then he's "an easy scum solve":

    That happened in... 2 pages. Lol.
    He became a town lean, not full town.

    Then I had to clarify when someone called my view on him a town lock

    Then I said once he voted me that he would be an easy scum solve because of the sheep vote.

    There was alot that happened in those two pages, and the two orange quotes were taken out of context by you.
  23. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Oh NM Iím stupid, ignore that ďBoldedĒ post.
    Looks like I needed a Re-read lol.
    I replied to it anyways incase you asked again.
  24. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Oh NM Iím stupid, ignore that ďBoldedĒ post.
    Looks like I needed a Re-read lol.
    No worries, happens to everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician
    Iím sorry what you said made absolutely no sense.
    Can you elaborate on Bolded please and then tell me why Bolded was the deciding sentence without a re-read.
    Honestly I don't get the question, but i'll break apart what I said and explain it if that's what you're asking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    Explain your reasoning, I'll probably be lynched anyways but this looks like just because DM and MM agree (one of them are likely scum btw) that makes me scum.
    This is attached to me calling Bahk's vote a sheep vote following you and MM.

    If we break apart what is currently in orange above, you get two parts

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    I'll probably be lynched anyways but this looks like just because DM and MM agree that makes me scum
    This is the phrase without the ( ) in between, which to my eyes reads that I will likely be lynched seeing as since apparently you and MM agreeing automatically means I am scum. At least that's how I interpreted Bahk's no explanation vote on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    (one of them are likely scum btw)
    Self explanatory, I read you two arguing as SVT and not SVS, doesn't make sense for either of you to be going so hard even as a bus.
  25. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Yeah the reason for how my attitude changes was a discussion I had with someone and had me look at things from another PoV.

    Both DM and MM are in agreement with Varcron it seems.
    -vote Varcron


    Also, my vote on Martin on the last day was just a name I picked.

    Also also, It is weird I was showing for one and not the other. I don't recall having invisibility on.
    This is a sheep vote

    Explain your reasoning, I'll probably be lynched anyways but this looks like just because DM and MM agree (one of them are likely scum btw) that makes me scum.
  26. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh really, changing your words?

    You absolutely said that, and even more so since SJ is quite obviously the check here.

    About the orange part:

    You said to ignore the part in orange. The part in orange was "other than bahk" in the part about your worldbuilding. Removing that part implies you're removing him from your worldbuilding, hence why I'm questioning you. Are you saying it was a mistake/not what you meant to do?

    Nice ignoring of my other questions.
    You are panic-reacting to my questions here. I was asking for clarifications because the list was suspicious, but my mind wasn't set at all; you had been rather towny earlier. What you are saying now is utter bullshit, though, and I don't think you're honest in saying it.

    I don't really know what to think of DM anymore, given the amount of contradictory signals I'm getting about him... but this isn't town.
    -vote Varcron

    The part about bahk was when I originally had him on my scum reads with samson which changed D2 if I didn't make that clear enough.
  27. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I'm really surprised myself that Varcron put me at the very top of his list. I was thinking a couple of irl days ago that I hadn't ever interacted with Varcron and then he comes out seeing me as top town. Not impossible, but I don't think the things I said warrant such a "solid" town read of me. I'd slot Varcron as possible to be scum, especially with the way they're twisting what they're saying as MM and also DM have pointed out. Although I don't like DM in that regard either, atleast I'd say it's unlikely that they're both scum. Except for bussing shenanigans, I think.

    I'm kinda of the opinion that there's one scum between DM and Varcron and one scum between MM and SJ tbh. If there's facts that speak against that then let me know. It's just my inituition leading me to that impression. Although I don't like how Martin is flying under the radar again since he pops up sporadically with a few walls and seems to be gone. That's okay, but makes me forget about him which is dangerous.
    I haven't intereacted with you, yes, but I have watched your interactions with others.

    This is true, although as you read DM has his set of eyes on me now.

    Also keep an eye out if it is me lynched on DM. I believe Bahk is going to be an easy scum solve however the second scum in my eyes is likely DM over MM, since MM's reaction to my lack of english proves my point.
  28. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    With me Gone. MM should see more clearly and vote up Varcron.
    My only issue is that Noc, I believe that your going to fall for the pocket and vote with Varcron.
    Or heck, maybe Iím wrong and your in some actual fuckin world scum with Varcron which is far fetched but eh. In which case Martin needs to make sure they donít fall for it and accidentally vote MM.
    To be honest it could be bad gameplay on my part

    First real long game in ~8 months for me.
  29. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Damn what words to twist eh?



    Yeah totally twisting fuckin words.
    You donít even believe in your god damn reads.
    If it wasnít for MM tunnelling me, Iíd be voting your ass RN.
    Bad english skills, I really need to read back before I send something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician
    Noc honestly I think Varcron is trying to pocket you.
    My suggestion is you get Varcron tomorrow.
    As Iím actually believing MM is actual town here or making some really werid fucked up play with Varcron.

    Like I donít really enjoy it when MM plays like this but if they can better themselves for the next two LYLOís thatíd be nice!
    Pocketting him wouldn't worth, there would still be a 3v4 in scum favor assuming I am scum.

    Your logic is flawed.

    Bad townie gameplay on my part, if we lose because of my typo I'll make sure to be clearer next time.
  30. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This list is strange, to say the least... Strange to the point of looking like bullshit lol.

    - What's up with Noctiz being top town? While I agree with what he has said thus far, there is absolutely nothing he said that a scum wouldn't say. He's just being logical, which is good, but not indicative of anything outside of his skill level.

    - Why in the world would SJ be in your scumleans, considering what I showed about Mag earlier, and considering you even put the much less likely check possiblity as ANOTHER SCUMLEAN (DM)??? This is incoherent.

    - In what God-forsaken world are DM and I scum together lol?

    - Taking into account your correction about "other than bakh" being something to ignore... are you saying Bahkieh is hard town to you? If so, ???, and if not, why are you excluding him from the scum associations?

    I liked your play thus far, but this is severely hurting my townread on you. This post looks like it was made by a scum who put his scummate in his scum pool, but who can't figure who should replace his own slot in there, and who spouts nonsense because of it. And DM happens to be in your scum pool. He also happens to have a weirdly unstable read on you. I'm waiting for answers here.
    I said scum was between you and DM, not that you and DM were scumteam. Don't change my words.

    I never said he was out of my scum sights, it says something when I think an AFK is townier than 50% of people.
  31. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Elaborate on Bolded because I remember you were against an MM read on Martin back last day.
    Just because you agree with someone, doesnít mean they are town.

    Why are you not mentioning your SR on me and ignoring SJ.
    If you actually believe Mag cleared SJ/Me doesnít it make more sense to vote outside of us?
    Like you have both me and SJ in lean scum with MM.
    Again, I think your reads are faked. I donít think you believe them.
    As I said before, town making bad horrible reads or scum with Martin.

    Your right, I did disagree partially with MMs townread on Martin and believe it is NAI; however, the content in his posts show me enough to slightly lean him townside, but not a full townread like MM was saying yesterday.
  32. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You know you really have me paranoid.
    Whatís your full Martin read and why is Bahk higher then me and MM in your Readslist.
    Also why is Noc on the same level as you?
    Martin is a town lean (not full town because NAI for some of it) because of his large and fairly informative posts.

    Noc is on the same level because everything they have said so far I have completely agreed with in terms of reads apart from the full scum read on you.

    MM and you are both on the same level because of the thunderdome, MM was on my good list then started hard pushing you even after Mag was 100% against your lynch.

    I think scum play could have been to take out Mag since yesterday I wanted you dead along with MM as a pocket kind of thing.
  33. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    If Mag confirmed SJ as town that whittles it down to scum being between DM/MM and between Bahk/Martin. I'd rather figure out the former before the latter.
    I don't know who would be scum from MM and DM, but I lean towards Bahk being the scum in the Martin/Bahk trade.
  34. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    This is bad.
    First off, there is no way me or MM is scum theatre.
    Second off, Mag legit confirmed SJ as Town.


    WHY ARE PEOPLE PLAYING BAD?!?
    If Mag confirmed SJ as town that whittles it down to scum being between DM/MM and between Bahk/Martin. I'd rather figure out the former before the latter.
  35. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Okay...

    The other two sentences make no sense together. How are they towny but scum?
    That is not what DM said

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician
    Although Iím probably not going for you or Martin today considering you both have been relatively Townie.
    I feel like if you 2 are mafia itís together, so Iím not going to trust either of you completely 100% here.
    He is saying here that we are both towny
    Here is he saying that if one of us is scum the other must be scum.
  36. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Keep in mind I am not saying I do not have my suspicions on DM, I was expecting a massive thunderdome on me today and instead he is now saying that his main scum read is town

    Here's a few reads from what I read before today started

    Town:
    Varcron
    NocTiZ (basically confirmed in my eyes as everything he has said has rung with me in some way shape or form)

    Town Lean:
    Martin
    Bahk

    Scum Leanish
    DM
    SJ
    MM

    Scum:


    Other than Bahk, in my eyes it could either be DM or SJ. It's honestly a pain in the butt that Mag didn't reveal who he checked and is 100% confirmed. If it was SJ checked, that means that scum team is DM and MM

    Both scum I believe are in my scumish leans.
    Not Bahk, I copy pasted from my reads from mid D1 then manually changed them to what I believed now. Ignore the part in orange.
  37. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Why would Mag (the invest) hardcore defend DM if he were scum? DM's reasoning of being town is sound in my eyes

    Looks like you want to push for a bad lynch MM, and I don't like that.
    Keep in mind I am not saying I do not have my suspicions on DM, I was expecting a massive thunderdome on me today and instead he is now saying that his main scum read is town

    Here's a few reads from what I read before today started

    Town:
    Varcron
    NocTiZ (basically confirmed in my eyes as everything he has said has rung with me in some way shape or form)

    Town Lean:
    Martin
    Bahk

    Scum Leanish
    DM
    SJ
    MM

    Scum:


    Other than Bahk, in my eyes it could either be DM or SJ. It's honestly a pain in the butt that Mag didn't reveal who he checked and is 100% confirmed. If it was SJ checked, that means that scum team is DM and MM

    Both scum I believe are in my scumish leans.
  38. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    SJ is basically confirmed, and you aren't anything lol. See:


    There is no world where Mag doesn't put his check - which was obviously not a red one because he pushed against a town Samson yesterday - at the top of his early D2 list of reads. Also note this post, Mag's first on D2, that puts the townread on SJ as stronger and more filled with conviction than the townread on DM:



    Conclusion: stop trying to """confirm""" yourself, scum
    -vote Dark Magician

    And SJ is town. Period.
    Why would Mag (the invest) hardcore defend DM if he were scum? DM's reasoning of being town is sound in my eyes

    Looks like you want to push for a bad lynch MM, and I don't like that.
  39. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I honestly.
    Have no clue.
    But Iíll tell you all this.
    Mag defending me as much as he did.
    Means I was Checked by him via being confirmed town.

    Now thatís that out of the way.
    Not sure if I trust SJ completely now.
    Considering I thought he was the Cop and not Mag.

    Varcron can only be scum with Martin so Varcron is my highest TR.
    What draws you to that conclusion? I don't really follow your logic as much as I appreciate the townread.
  40. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You decided to use Word ďSkipĒ instead of ďFlipĒ
    Was it a grammer mistake or was it for a certain purpose?

    Also, I have no objections if you hammer.
    But others might IDK.
    Oh, I thought I used flip there.

    My b.
  41. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    To hammer?
    Also, why skip instead of flip?
    I don't understand the question.

    Hammer as in lynch seeing as Samson is now sitting at L1.
  42. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    So do you disagree with MMís read on Martin?
    I do to an extent, I don't believe that the big wall posts from Martin are alignment indicative. I still slightly town read martin, but just not to the extent of MM.
  43. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    The last part here indicates you believe Samson is going to flip scum.
    TMI.
    I do believe Samson will skip scum, he has spoken in nothing but riddles and been a useless (now semi active) person posting.

    My plan is in the next ~2 or 3 days to hammer assuming no other discussion takes place, but I'd rather we discuss to get as clear reads as possible for a good set up for tomorrow.
  44. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99
    Did you have other reasons for suspecting Mag or is this your sole source of "big scum points"?
    Up until this point I had nothing on Mag suspecting him of being scum from my POV

    Now he is more center with a slight town lean as from my perspective.
  45. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    - _ -

    didn't someone say those were NAI or something?

    or was that not in this game?
    I said they were NAI, and I still believe that they are NAI. That was a week or two ago now though.
  46. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'm not sure if you actually think or know Samson is scum here or not given that I didn't see a vote by you in the VC on Samson

    like, this is full defensive without considering that the argument that DM (seemingly) makes is that you would also be town if samson is town
    I forgot to reply to the first part of this

    I believe Samson is scum; however, I do not believe in a few day early lynch when we can speak more and get more from other people.
  47. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'm not sure if you actually think or know Samson is scum here or not given that I didn't see a vote by you in the VC on Samson

    like, this is full defensive without considering that the argument that DM (seemingly) makes is that you would also be town if samson is town
    DM's argument that I am town if Samson is town is a double edged sword with me apparently being scum if Samson is scum

    This is because a few pages ago (forget the exact post) SJ put Samson up to L1, I immediately took off my vote as to not invite an early hammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99
    It's only a week early at the time of the above quote...it'd be like hammering 30 hours into a 48 hour game.
    There is a fair bit more discussion, like the discussion you and I are now having, that can be done in the next few days before we drop a hammer. We are already set on who we are lynching (Samson) but there are questions that people have that can be answered before we lose another town member next night.
  48. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm open to lynching Samson. We still have time to get juice out of him, though. Plus, Bahkieh is coming in to say stuff, which is kinda important to let happen in order to be able to read him. Also, DM is scummy, so I'm absolutely free to keep my vote there, just like you're free to "never vote DM today".


    ?? Where does that come from?

    This is some painfully obvious pure self-pres "read" against Samson.
    I don't like how much our reads line up

    Smells like a pocket to me but I guess we'll see after Samson is gone.
  49. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Well Samson flipping Town probably makes you more likely Town.
    While Samson flipping Scum def makes you the most likely Scum.


    Look.
    All Iím say is, at the end of this day phase.
    If Samson isnít the one being Yeeted, ima lose my mind.
    WHY? For the probably fiftieth time, explain your logic.
  50. Replies
    1,622
    Views
    21,785

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I mean your reaction you just gave proves that Samson!W = Varcron!W
    If that's your only case on me then you'll have plenty of fun next day. Your paint isn't working.
Results 1 to 50 of 1554
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4