Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Stealthbomber16

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

  1. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Nerf Jailor Role

    Thread Author:Serena

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    11
    Views
    173

    ►►Re: Nerf Jailor Role◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    It really is an op role.

    Perfect role blocking
    Near perfect protector
    Coordinates and functions as a semi investigator demanding claims
    Can kill
    Is self confirmable providing excellent lynch insulation

    At the same time though the game follows the philosophy of being balanced for how players play it as opposed to being actually balanced.
    I feel like itís put in check by the existence of a mafia equivalent in kidnapper moreso than anything it individually can or canít do. Thereís no kidnapper in TOS, and jailor is such a centralizing role there that the meta broke down into jailor claiming day 1 so that protectives and lookout could protect it. When you look at our jailor through that lensÖ starts to look a bit better.
  2. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Nerf Jailor Role

    Thread Author:Serena

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    11
    Views
    173

    ►►Re: Nerf Jailor Role◄◄

    You are in charge of the balance if you host. If you want a specific role to not be in the game, host the lobby and disable it from spawning. Youíll find you might have longer wait times but you will get what you want.
  3. Replies
    19
    Views
    311

    Poll: ►►Re: S-FM 336*: (Ladder) Politico II - 12P◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Unfortunately, as much as that hypothetical loop-hole would be quite interesting, the setup's own rules prevent skipping.
    -vote moon
  4. Replies
    19
    Views
    311

    Poll: ►►Re: S-FM 336*: (Ladder) Politico II - 12P◄◄

    If we vote skip does the setup turn into a nightless setup? Do we lynch the moon?
  5. Replies
    19
    Views
    311

    Poll: ►►Re: S-FM 336*: (Ladder) Politico II - 12P◄◄

    /reserve if game starts prior to December 8th
    /sign if game starts after December 8th

    -vote Gyrlander
  6. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Sorry wolves for not being the most active, couldn't really keep a decent game going with thoughtful posts.

    Also I was kind of confused how that D1 train that fell on me managed to keep going... Wasn't really too much there in my eyes but oh well.
    Idk all 3 of you were really low activity. Happens.
  7. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    It was either SJ or Wrath. And Wrath cyber is literally never going deep to win the game in that position. SJ might
    I went into a detailed explanation about why SJ was town on d2 but since you didn't pay me much attention you didn't catch it
  8. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    It's a shame that the souls never really came into play here. The low activity actively acted against the setup mechanics.

    I would love to revisit this setup in the future. I think the only change would be disallowing souls to directly quote their partners from the chat. Other than that this just felt like a standard 7v3 but I replaced into a slot day 2.

    Me and @MartinGG99 were fucking power coupling it up. Our chat was awesome. That was great.
  9. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    I still can't believe you clowns voted off SJ
  10. Replies
    12
    Views
    156

    ►►Re: New Role Idea: Escape Artist◄◄

    I am awfully hung up on the fact that this role completely breaks the faction the game is named after, yes.
  11. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    But yeah ofc u r right
    Irant @MartinGG99
    I am Martin today
  12. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    @Loldebite
    @Gikkle
    U voted varcron yesterday
    Y dont u vote him today?
    Loldebite didn't vote at all yesterday. Loldebite didn't post yesterday.
  13. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    This really sucks because I wanted Ozy to be putting up a solid defense. The more data he gives us the easier it is for us to work. But he's made like 3 posts today. This is extremely anti-town play and it makes it really difficult to parse this game.

    I'm choosing to believe this is at least partially intentional. It's impossible for me to justify voting for someone other than Ozy today.

    This will probably be my last post today. Right now me and Martin are planning on sending a token to Lag, unless for whatever goddamn reason Ozy is miraculously town, at which point we will be sending it to Yagami.
  14. Replies
    12
    Views
    156

    ►►Re: New Role Idea: Escape Artist◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    Yes, it will be more challenging for the Mafia with an Escape Artist in the game and might cause them to adjust their gameplay and think on their feet.

    The stars would need to align to be as you say. In a traditional 8-3-3-1, the Escape Artist would need to be lynched during the first couple of nights to do irreparable damage to the Mafia, and that's assuming they can convince town-- all assuming the Escape Artist is a troll who would want to do that to begin with. But lets say that the low chance of that happening would be too much for a person to take. Perhaps then, instead of accommodating the 8-3-3-1 save, a new standard could be explored? Perhaps a save where there are only 2 mafia?

    The whole idea with this role is to get people to think differently and play differently. Maybe its time the 8-3-3-1 shared the spotlight with another type of save. Mix things up and make things interesting?
    I don't think it's ever a good idea to include a role that can irreparably ruin the game for mafia on a high roll. You have to consider the best and worst cases when you make a role. At best, this is a jester that can enter a town core or become a kingmaker after completing his objective. At worst, this role wins and then outs the entire mafia team to end the game faster. I don't see the appeal.
  15. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 LY and I are curious about the origin of your name. LY thinks you are 16 yo and says you are a Stealth BOOMER! Explain yourself, you f'ng boomer!
    We can discuss this postgame or elsewhere. I don't want to stray off topic in this thread.

    Not that there's a topic currently. :/
  16. Replies
    12
    Views
    156

    ►►Re: New Role Idea: Escape Artist◄◄

    I'm always surprised to see an arcade player suggest a role that can potentially know the identities of the mafia without being aligned with the mafia. There is absolutely nothing stopping this role from replacing into mafia and revealing all of their names and roles since the escape artist doesn't have to stay alive.

    This forces the mafia to waste a night killing (and cleaning) the artist rather than furthering their own win condition, all because they were randomly punished for lynching someone. To that extent this role is a far more destructive equivalent of the jester.

    It's never fun to be outed by a hacker or a thrower. This wouldn't feel any different. In its current state it's not fun.
  17. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    OzyWho -> loldebite? for most likely scum team. I don't know who could replace loldebite. Wrath maybe? It would have to be someone who was absent EoD1.

    If Ozy is town then we believe it's between gikkle/lag/MM.
    Worth noting here that I presently don't think it's lag because I read oliver's outburst as town-minded, but martin does not.

    This is not something I am not devoting much brain power to currently. This game will solve itself.
  18. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    We pushed you kinda hard D1 (more so from me, not LY, but we work together). Give me your top 4 or so scum candidates.
    OzyWho -> loldebite? for most likely scum team. I don't know who could replace loldebite. Wrath maybe? It would have to be someone who was absent EoD1.

    If Ozy is town then we believe it's between gikkle/lag/MM.
  19. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    What are your opinions on my slot? LY wants your pirogi.
    I was uncomfortable day 1 but my voting analysis night 1 led me to townread you.

    I've become a lot more comfortable during the day because your thought process directly aligns with my own and there are other candidates popping up around that are more prominently threatening to me.

    As far as I'm aware martin townreads you too but we haven't discussed it.
  20. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I drunk now can u clarify? I was pushing martin hard D1 (from my backseat with LY). BTW please prepare for the scenario in which scum will attempt to frame me (and LY), LY stated so in our private chat earlier that scum will frame us today. Do you think they will or no?
    My above post has my thought process laid out very clearly. In short, if ozy is town then it reflects very poorly on the 3 of us who voted for him day 1.

    In the event where ozy is town... me and martin are discussing it right now because he didn't really think this far ahead but we are mind melding on our preliminary thoughts.
  21. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Very much agreed, it's like the thread doesn't want to address him, which is weird. That being said...


    .......you are acting really weirdly. You seem to "feel bad" about lying as scum. The ghost of Magoroth is shouting at the sky "NO TOWN SHOULD WISH FOR THEIR OWN DEMISE"... I dislike Ozy more than you here, but I have a massive eye on you.
    It's that I understand where his thoughts should be as a person who observed day 1. I went through that part of the thoughts. This is a very strange game for me because I feel like I've completely changed how I think for this game. I typically get a strong day 1 read on someone and build from there, but this game I wasn't in day 1 and day 1 was too low activity for me to get the strong read I want from observing. I have built my entire logical platform this game on the day 1 lynch.

    I said it at the start of the day. If Ozy is town it reflects very poorly on us. Your play tomorrow would have to be grilling between Gikkle/Lag/Martin for trying to take a train off of a scum and onto an apathetic townsperson. I know Martin is town. You guys don't. It's actually straight up scummy to not be cautious of our slot in that scenario. FMPOV that would be a TMI slip. You guys don't know we're town.

    However, I KNOW we are town. I am comfortable with that situation and ready to live in it. I am confident that we will not be lynched. But if we don't get pressure in that scenario then that's fucking stupid. Maybe someone else got something big out of day 1 that isn't clicking with me. But it's a simple situation. If 3 people tried to take a train off of a scum and onto a town then those 3 people need to be the lynch pool on day 3. Martin and I both agree on this and he's prepared to come into day 3 swinging if that's the case.

    SJ believes that Ozy is town so he skipped to step 3. We're on step 2. I think he was hasty in his judgement but it is very in line with my own thought so I think he's town. The fact that you don't see this logic however is very strange to me and I dislike it strongly. Is there something I'm missing? Or have you just slipped up and said that we're town without knowing it?
  22. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    And now for a word from our sponsor:

    Spoiler : martin thought 1 :


    Martin and SB16 have continuously said throughout the game that effort reads are unreliable, yet they both effort read my slot?
    Ftr when I say effort I mean practically anything BUT voting or not voting; voting is different imo since you literally cannot win the game as town if you never vote (unless you get carried). I get sometimes individual players may not vote either due to IRL circumstances or low-investment, so I see Varcron not voting by itself as not being too suspicious. But the fact that Ozy, who shares the same slot, did not seem aware that their slot wasn't voting is suspect to me. Or they were aware, but did not care enough to get Varcron to vote. This effectively means two supposedly "town" players who elected to not vote D1. Ozy already made it evident that he was there for at least some parts of day 1 because Varcron specifically mentioned discussing with Ozy around mid-to-late D1.

    A quick reminder that my slot is basically as close to confirmed by D1 votes as possible, because for my slot to be scum together with Mizery's there have to have had happened one of the following:
    1) 6 out of 7 townies split votes on 2 wolves evenly.
    2) 5 out of 7 townies voted 2 wolves and the 3rd wolf made the counter wagon be another wolf.
    I'm sorry but that's absurd. Not to mention on top of everyone having conveniently forgotten how Varcron, and often I for that matter, is.
    I think Ozy's argument here takes full advantage of the following facts:

    1)Mizery was an apathetic wolf (Almost any positioning could be taken with regards to an apathetic wolf)

    2)The Varcron/Ozy wagon didn't appear until 1 hour was left in the day phase. It's not as if the all the wolves had time to adjust to this and so the belief that these wagonomics prove Ozy town is just flat-out flimsy at best imo because most players couldn't have done anything about it:

    I count only Light, Lag, Myself, and Gikkle as being there since they made posts at that time. WrathCyber could potentially have as well, but he disappeared about 10 minutes before the first Varcron vote by Gikkle. That's only 4 or 5 slots in a 10 slot game for day 1. Or, if you're one of those players, only 3-4 players who are potential wolves who could have adjusted or reacted to the wagons.

    3) There was no chat available to wolves unless they had two souls in a single slot. They have night-only chats between slots.

    It's for these reasons that I doubt that EoD1 proves Ozy to not be a wolf.


    Spoiler : martin thought 2 :

    I suppose I agree with SJ's generalization on Wrath but I believe that reason is a bit weaker than he makes it to be because:

    1) This game seems to have relatively low investment aside from a few select players. Wrath seems relatively low investment. If it were a player with higher investment I would agree more as wolves in high-investment games have to meet higher expectations. This game? Not seemingly much in terms of expectations.

    2) There are players like me who regularly forget a player or two (or even hallucinate forgetting a player) when making my reads lists, regardless of alignment.


    Spoiler : martin thought 3 :

    I've been overall feeling good vibes from SJ. I can't quite explain it, but I feel some level of similarity to how he has been in past town games. He generally has an unusual semblance around him but occasionally he can be incredibly sharp. It feels reminiscent of the few times in the past I played SC2's arcade -Mafia- with him and he was town and I was a wolf, or on that online mafia thing by Voss. I don't have much or any experience with a !wolf SJ, but I feel like saying he's lean town anyways.

    I agree Oli overreacted a bit earlier. Which is concerning, but I do think its replicable by town in some circumstances. However, I don't feel like tinfoiling lag/oli today though. Especially if Varcron/Ozywho is wolf, at which point I feel like wolf Lag has no reason to poke me to move to a tie-inducing vote between two wolves because that only gives me town-credit and not really much for himself.
  23. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Let's not lose sight of the fact that Ozy's posts have been incredibly weak today. I feel like we're forgetting him.

    I've had nothing change my view on this so far so I intend to keep my vote here all day. Unlike Martin I have the balls to carry this train all the way to the station
  24. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Really? that is the most ridiculous action I expected.
    It's not. I'm actually the only person he really should be voting today if he's town.
  25. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Damn you nailed my play perfectly. I play like total shit as town.
    Shut the fuck up Iím scumreading you for this post now good work poopy pants
  26. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    On the record here to say that I think SJ is playing like shit but Iím not sold on him being scum anymore, which means scum #3 just got a lot more difficult. I would like more thoughts from loldebite today.
  27. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Resist urge to insult. ><
    LOVE YOU STEALTH
    I AM a fucking idiot I just try really hard not to look like one.
  28. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Olylagy
    Martinbomber
    Lighthack
    Varcwho
    I laughed really loudly at Varcwho and the girl at the table next to me looked at me like Iím a fucking idiot.
  29. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mhmm, there's a lot of listing, which covers the little bit of "analysis". The "analysis" mostly looks like shading, though. And surprisingly enough, there is little VCA from him (or any at all, actually).

    Oh and if he's town you're next

    =) ^_^ (=
    Agreed. I expect you all to push our slot tomorrow if he flips town.

    But that's a problem for martin not for me
  30. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Martin worded it really well in our discussion. It feels like Ozy is just regurgitating information.
  31. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    I forgot to clarify that we decided to send a token to Lag.
  32. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

    That plan would theoretically work but I hate it.

    You had the whole night to think and you only read page 2?
    Well fuck.
  33. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    [QUOTE=OzyWho;949335]
    Spoiler : big post :
    Ughh, I still have to read up plenty.. at some point..

    I gave a biscuit to Gikkle or Grikkle or whatever his name was, and it's all pretty much based on page2 only. I received none.
    I've in my notes some stuff:
    --
    #51
    I don't see why, for example Martin, couldn't just claim whom they gave their token to on the following day and not the day before. Aren't people allowed to rethink during the night phase? Lag himself said nothing about "claims must be the day before" before this post, so immediately jumping to the conclusion as if it were something obvious looks disingenuous.
    It feels unnecessary shady tbh.
    --
    #54 Lag honestly claims that nobody is allowed to change their minds during the night. It's literally when you have the time to think about your decision.

    I'd honestly vote Lag here for shading.
    He never even said before all this that night actions have to be claimed the day before and not after. It honestly looks like a trap.
    --
    #56 Lag says nobody reconsiders during the night. I literally almost always submit my action at like the last hour..
    --
    #58 MM is strawmaning Martin here, since Martin never said anything about not saying whom they gave their token to, only about to not do it the day before.
    I'd honestly call out a possible Lag+MM team here.
    MM is just blatantly misrepresenting what Martin said here.
    --
    #66 #69 - for a moment there it first sounded like Martin actually meant to never say their target? Ask Varcron to ask Martin why SB16 can't talk during the day phase at all with him and can only talk at night.
    --
    Hard agree with #84


    That #84 was why I chose to give a biscuit to Gikkle guy.

    Some things of interest to me:
    -I see Varcron got voted up D1. Are you serious guys? You should know better than to vote Varcron for being like Varcron. MM, Martin and Lag in particular should know it.
    - Can't we just clutch out a mechanical win from here? Someone review this plan: We ascend all double slots, lynch 1 from each and agree to never use night kill. We have more than enough confirmed slots at that point - and if Mafia choose to kill anyone then they're in a tight tight mechanical PoE.
    - Tbh, only reason I want to read up is to see who's now confirmed by the flip. Ugh.. if someone could just tell me? That'd be great..

    I'm back to Labs in Runeterra. Cya!
    Also, lol at the fact that Day1 had 230 posts, 1 slot 0 posts, 1 slot minimum posts, yet a Mafia got lynched by 3 votes when Mafia should have 3 vote power themselves? This's a meme game lol.

    Also, in this setup each mafia lynch gives 1 more mislynch for town and 1 less night kill for mafia. Which kinda means those voting Mizery should be confirmed? I even forgot who they're lol.[
    /QUOTE]

    That plan would theoretically work but I hate it.

    You had the whole night to think and you only read page 2?
  34. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I feel like whenever I try and save someone it always ends up being a wolf lmbo
    I just didn't feel comfortable with the argument against em, really

    I gave my token to LY, like I said. Someone said they gave a token to me but I didn't get notified of anything... Do people get notified if they get a token? I thought they did, cuz how else would you use the shop?
    Yeah, this might be the only game in the world where someone moves a train off of a lynch that turns out to be scum and we go "yeah, thats fair".

    The general attitude is that it wasn't a bad call... which I find interesting.

    We're in the @OzyWho waiting room right now. This day revolves entirely around him.
  35. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I feel like whenever I try and save someone it always ends up being a wolf lmbo
    I just didn't feel comfortable with the argument against em, really

    I gave my token to LY, like I said. Someone said they gave a token to me but I didn't get notified of anything... Do people get notified if they get a token? I thought they did, cuz how else would you use the shop?
    Oh. Tokens still aren't out yet then. Auwt must be really busy today.
  36. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 so how many tokens did you get last night?
    You've gotten word about tokens?

    Guess that means I have no tokens then. Not surprising considering how Martin tied the vote. I wouldn't have given myself tokens either.
  37. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Another interesting thing is that Mizery didnt bother to switch her vote from Martin to Varcron for self-preservation. Now why would Scum not do this, unless Varcron is also scum?
    Scum is absent?

    Mizery was a low activity player. I don't think this means anything.
  38. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Simple vote analysis will get you to these conclusions.

    Mizery (3 [L-3]):
    Light_Yagami, Marshmallow Marshall, WrathCyber
    Varcron (3 [L-3]):
    Gikkle, MartinGG99, Lag
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, Mizery
    Not pictured: loldebite

    Assuming Varcron is scum
    Mizery (3 [L-3]):
    Light_Yagami, Marshmallow Marshall, WrathCyber
    Varcron (3 [L-3]):
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]Gikkle, MartinGG99, Lag
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, Mizery
    Not pictured: loldebite

    Assuming Varcron is town, things get a bit more tricky.
    Mizery (3 [L-3]):
    Light_Yagami, Marshmallow Marshall, WrathCyber
    Varcron (3 [L-3]):
    Gikkle, MartinGG99, Lag
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, Mizery
    Not pictured: loldebite
    I would argue Gikkle is scum here because he pulled the train off of Mizery. Lag looks bad in this scenario beause he had a horrible voting pattern day 1 (voted Mizery 2nd, jumped onto Varcron 2nd). I will also concede that in this scenario, Martin's voting pattern sucks ass too. But because I know Martin is town I literally don't give a shit. If ozy has a very strong day 2 I expect and encourage all of you to be grilling me today/day 3.
  39. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    891
    Views
    9,353

    ►►Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls◄◄

    Hi, I'm Martin! Howdy howdy howdy.

    I will be opening this day up by placing a vote on Varcron's slot- who has been replaced by OzyWho today.
    -vote OzyWho


    Martin and I both feel that Varcron's day 1 play was weak. We're calling on OzyWho to pick up the slack today.

    We currently feel like there are two worlds that we could be living in right now:
    1. Mizery/Varcron/+1 low activity wolf (I currently have SJ slotted here but it could be anything)
    2. Mizery/Gikkle/+1 (Lag/SJ/Loldebite)

    It comes down to whether or not Gikkle's attempt to switch the train off of Mizery day 1 was scum-minded or town-minded. It's easy to see it both ways. There were 6 votes on Mizery up to 2 hours before EoD so I can see someone wanting to take the train off because they're uneasy. I can also see a wolf attempting to save their teammate at EoD.

    The reason that we are pushing Ozy instead of Gikkle today is that Martin and I both firmly believe we are in world #1. Varcron was largely absent during day 1 in my eyes. His play was largely equivalent to Mizery's in that regard. There is so little towny behavior (or behavior in general) from that slot that I view them both as equivalent.
  40. ►►Re: What if every team was named after the most abundantly populated animal in their geographical ar◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    But Realistically Watching A Bunch Of Over Payed PPL Playing A Game Is A Waste Of Your Time..
    Wait yagami based?!
  41. Forum:Research and Development

    Thread:Jekel and Hyde

    Thread Author:AntiMatter

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    4
    Views
    74

    [New Role] ►►Re: Jekel and Hyde◄◄

    At first this seems like a shit idea but the more you think about it the cooler it gets.

    You'd have to time out what phase the game ends on so that you can win with whatever side you want.

    You would never be able to make this role traditional mafia because there's nothing stopping it from revealing mafia teammates and having them all be lynched leading you to the worst kind of town victory. It would have to have some kind of agency/stake in the game in the form of night kills or day actions beyond just being a dumb survivor but I feel like with tweaking a role like this would be able to succeed- if not in arcade mafia then it's something to explore in FM.
  42. Forum:Horrendous Content

    Thread:YOU GOT PINGED!!!

    Thread Author:Arsonist

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    9
    Views
    1,474

    ►►Re: YOU GOT PINGED!!!◄◄

    come get your infractions here
  43. ►►Re: So Americans get taxed even if they leave the country?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    I mean no offense when I say this. And I agree the process to US citizenship is bullshit. But that test is ridiculously easy and doesn't even rank in the top 20 biggest obstacles to obtaining US citizenship

    You get asked 10 questions out of a list of 100 questions, which are available online for all to read.

    You only need to get 6 out of 10 correct.

    And the questions are already extremely easy for anyone that's lived in the US with stumpers such as:

    What is one right or freedom from the First Amendment?
    (Who doesn't know the good 'ol Free Speech amendment?)

    Name one branch or part of the government.
    (Who doesn't know what Congress is?)

    Who is in charge of the executive branch?
    (President? I thought we were a monarchy!)

    We elect a President for how many years?
    (4 Years? But Trump assured me he would be elected for life!)

    What is the name of the President of the United States now?
    ()

    Some additional head scratchers for your perusal:
    What is the name of the Vice President of the United States now?
    If the President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
    What is the highest court in the United States?
    What is the capital of your state?
    How old do citizens have to be to vote for President?
    Who lived in America before the Europeans arrived?
    When was the Declaration of Independence adopted?
    Who was the first President?
    Name one war fought by the United States in the 1900s
    Name one American Indian tribe in the United States
    Name one state that borders Canada.
    Name one state that borders Mexico.
    What is the capital of the United States?
    Why does the flag have 50 stars?
    When do we celebrate Independence Day?

    Admittedly these are some of the easier questions, but none of the questions are really that difficult. And as long as you don't get like half of the questions wrong, you still pass.

    So unless your professor purposefully picked out only the trickier questions (but even then the tricky questions are not very difficult) and didn't tell you that you pass with a 60%, then what you probably took given that it was a civics class was one of those "literacy" tests that were around in the south in the 1890s-1960s period that were designed to disenfranchise black voters.
    That might be correct, honestly. I've forgotten.

    What's sad is that I know several people who couldn't answer some of those questions.
  44. ►►Re: So Americans get taxed even if they leave the country?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Agreed.

    I do feel like the voiced position of 'American citizenship needs reform' should be placed in context with other countries citizenship though. Its a relative question to say if 'this location is being unreasonable' and I have never herd about anyone calling out Dubai having some 500k a year minimum income requirement to become a citizen. If we are just about equality shouldn't we be advocating to allow all the poor people in India into Dubai? (Someone is going to pick up on the unspoken joke there)

    On the just dunking on America page I have no clue about that financial requirement and I have worked with quite a few immigrants as the got their citizenship through the oil field, construction and general business in the south. Maybe its new? I just duno. The thing I always talked shit about though was all the weird shit required to be an American. They had to memorize all sorts of stuff I had no idea about and I lived here a large portion of my life. I had this driller I worked with named Chris who was born in Mexico but lived in America sense he was some months old and was more American than I was in many ways but when he was working on his practice test every third question I had no fucking clue what the answer was.
    Just saying.. I duno about the 1k nonsense but when citizens of a country can not pass the requirements to become a citizen of their own country somethings kinda fucked up. (although again I don't think its fair to act like America is the worst or even unreasonably dicks about their process when you look at country's of wealth)
    Yeah in my political science class we took a citizenship test as a class and with the 13 of us (summer course) we didnít even pass. That test is bullshit.

    I disagree with your point about it requiring context. I think the Dubai requirements are bullshit, just as I think the American requirements are bullshit. I will still have a stronger opinion about the American requirements because itís the country that I live in. I can vote on representatives to make legislature about citizenship reform. I canít do that in Dubai. My voice on that opinion actively doesnít matter so I do not care to voice it.
  45. ►►Re: So Americans get taxed even if they leave the country?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Its worth looking at the citizenship requirements of other countries when speaking about Americas problems.

    My buddy has been working on becoming a citizen in Mexico for over 10 years and having hell. He only wants to because his land holdings will revert to the government when he dies and only citizens can pass stuff down to their children.

    Not saying its not terrible but people act like America's process is so terrible while the rest of the worlds is so great.
    I'm not saying everywhere else is great. I'm saying that locking down citizenship behind a paywall for a college student is stupid. It would be stupid in another country too.
  46. ►►Re: So Americans get taxed even if they leave the country?◄◄

    It also costs $1000 to become a US citizen, something that one of my classmates is dealing with currently.
  47. Replies
    121
    Views
    2,341

    ►►Re: Who was the most evil person?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeacesGhost View Post
    C'mon man. If you use intention (i.e., context), you can clearly classify what is evil and what isn't.

    Slavery = paying African warlords for free human labour to work farms and [sexual] servants to people? EVIL!
    Treatment of women as property with no rights or education = treating another human being unequally? EVIL!
    Religious persecution = persecuting peaceful religious people? EVIL!
    Racial discrimination = discriminating against people based on the colour of their skin? EVIL!
    Blackface in entertainment = mocking people of an underprivileged group in offensive ways? EVIL!
    Usage of the N word, see Agatha Christie's "And Then There Were None" = using a word that was commonly used at that time to refer to black people inoffensively? NOT EVIL!
    Usage of "fag" to refer to cigarettes = using a word that was commonly used at that time to refer to cigarettes and not homosexuals? NOT EVIL!


    Pre-marital sex = OK as long as it's monogamous - NOT EVIL!
    Revealing clothing = varies depending on the occasion - NOT NECESSARILY EVIL!
    Nudity in media / Porn = is used as a way to express vulnerability - NOT EVIL!
    Divorce = THESE ARE NOT EVIL! Divorces mean the end of an UNHAPPY marriage, not a HAPPY one!

    Saying the n-word is fine if it's used in a quoting or academic context. Again, it's all about intention.

    The majority deciding what is and isn't evil is simply foolish because then the whole world would be subject to the majority's tyranny. If 60% of the world was male and they all support the objectification of women, does that make it ethical to do just because it's the majority?

    Tribes who kill on sight - varies! Again as you said, they're doing it for self-preservation, but if they kill an innocent person then they are in fact evil based on consequence severity.

    Cannibals - evil! Eating people is NOT OK and not only that those uncivilized peoples should've known by now the concept of kuru and how it spreads by eating human brains, plain and simple.

    Y'all need to take a ethics class.
    Wtf you aren't even a good troll
  48. Replies
    5
    Views
    110

    ►►Re: best league of legend s champ◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Rylai though
    So funny story

    Rylai is the name of Crystal Maiden, but when I made the account, I got confused and put the picture of a spell from Vengeful Spirit- who is decisively not Crystal Maiden.
  49. ►►Re: What if every team was named after the most abundantly populated animal in their geographical ar◄◄

    We need to move this to either circlejerk or serious discussion.
  50. Replies
    5
    Views
    110
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4