Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: SuperJack

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.16 seconds.

  1. Forum:Serious Discussion, Debate & Politics

    Thread:Lol @ UK

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    5
    Views
    196

    ►►Re: Lol @ UK◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    That was weirdly dark.
    Kinda reminded me of some stuff I came across when I was trying to dig into the nature of evil.

    I do not think anything will change. If that guy is out some other like him will take his place. Maybe their loyalty's won't be the same but they will play the same games act against the interests of the public.
    Last 3 prime ministers have resigned.
    Nothing will change, will still elect a knob.
    Issue isn't with the Prime Minister, the issue is with the party in power. Hopefully people will realise this by the next election in 2024. (And not fall for the "so worry will change" like the last few times)

    Honestly, need to get rid of FPTP.
  2. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,073

    ►►Re: ban pit bulls◄◄

    Pure breeds should be banned.
  3. Replies
    17
    Views
    511

    ►►Re: Uvalde and American Gun Control◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    What if we banned people instead of guns
    Do it
  4. Replies
    17
    Views
    511

    ►►Re: Uvalde and American Gun Control◄◄

    I mean, if there is a problem of too many guns then adding more won't solve it, and make the problem worse.

    Just reduce the amount of criminals.

    In your example, having a pistol was not the solution. And not having a pistol would leave you in the same situation.
    For somebody less thoughtful and wise than you, having a pistol may of made the situation worse and ended with even more deaths.
  5. Replies
    17
    Views
    511

    ►►Re: Uvalde and American Gun Control◄◄

    More than 220 shot and killed in U.S. gun violence over July 4 holiday weekend seems a lot.


    Also wouldn't bear spray work better then arming everyone with guns?
  6. Replies
    17
    Views
    511

    ►►Re: Uvalde and American Gun Control◄◄

    Imagine if neither of them had guns.
  7. Forum:Serious Discussion, Debate & Politics

    Thread:Lol @ UK

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    5
    Views
    196

    ►►Re: Lol @ UK◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    Add Boris to the list now too
    Well I mean he hasn't resigned :P
    Didnt even say he will resign in his resignation speech.

    He will stay prime minister until later this year.
  8. Forum:Serious Discussion, Debate & Politics

    Thread:Lol @ UK

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    5
    Views
    196

    ►►Lol @ UK◄◄

    Records have been broken! Wonder whats going to happen lol.

    Spoiler : List of Resigns :
    Sajid Javid — health secretary

    Rishi Sunak — chancellor of the exchequer

    Andrew Murrison — trade envoy to Morocco

    Bim Afolami — Conservative party vice-chair

    Jonathan Gullis — PPS to the secretary of state for Northern Ireland

    Saqib Bhatti — PPS to the department for health and social care

    Nicola Richards — PPS to the department for transport

    Virginia Crosbie — PPS to the Welsh office

    Theo Clarke — trade envoy to Kenya

    Alex Chalk — solicitor general

    Laura Trott — PPS to the secretary of state for transport

    Will Quince — children’s minister

    Robin Walker — schools minister

    Felicity Buchan — PPS in the department for business, energy and industrial strategy

    John Glen — City minister and economic secretary to the Treasury

    Victoria Atkins — justice minister

    Jo Churchill — parliamentary under-secretary of state for agri-innovation and climate adaptation

    Stuart Andrew — housing minister

    Claire Coutinho — PPS to the Treasury

    David Johnston — PPS to the department of education

    Selaine Saxby — PPS to the chief secretary to the Treasury

    Kemi Badenoch — minister in the department for levelling up, housing and communities, and minister for equalities

    Alex Burghart — parliamentary under secretary for apprenticeships and skills

    Julia Lopez — minister in the department for digital, culture, media & sport

    Neil O’Brien — parliamentary under secretary of state at the department for levelling up, 1. housing and communities

    Lee Rowley — parliamentary under secretary at the department for business, energy and industrial strategy

    Mims Davies — employment minister

    Duncan Baker — PPS in the department of levelling-up, housing and communities

    Craig Williams — PPS to the chancellor of the exchequer

    Mark Logan — PPS to the minister of state

    Rachel Macleanminister for safeguarding

    Mike Freer — minister for exports and equalities

    Mark Fletcher — PPS to the secretary of state at the department of BEIS

    Sara Britcliffe — PPS at the department for education

    Ruth Edwards — PPS at the Scotland Office

    Peter Gibson — PPS at the department for international trade

    David Duguid — the government’s fisheries envoy and its trade envoy for Angola and Zambia

    James Sunderland — PPS at the environment department

    Jacob Young — PPS at the housing department

    David Mundell — UK Trade Envoy to New Zealand

    James Daly — PPS at the department for work and pensions

    Danny Kruger — PPS as the department for levelling up, housing and communities

    Simon Hart — Welsh secretary

    Helen Whately — Treasury minister

    Brandon Lewis — Northern Ireland secretary

    Damian Hinds — security minister

    George Freeman — science minister

    Guy Opperman — pensions minister

    Chris Philp — technolgy minister

    James Cartlidge — Courts' Minister

    Michelle Donelan — (brand new) Education Secretary
  9. Replies
    17
    Views
    511

    ►►Re: Uvalde and American Gun Control◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I don't think the number of guns is an issue. Switzerland also has shittons of guns and you don't see these kind of weird attacks there lol
    America is just... a very violent place, it seems. Why? That could be anybody's guess. It's not like there's more psychopaths in America, right?
    I'm sorry but you forget the only reason Switzerland has that many guns is because without them there would be no cheese exports.
  10. Replies
    17
    Views
    511

    ►►Re: Uvalde and American Gun Control◄◄

    I mean if the solution to gun problems are more guns then lol.
    Should this happen to anyone that is running away and might have a gun? Put so many bullets in them you can melt them down and build a cooker.

    People are critical of police but they have to deal with all these guns, but lowing the amount of guns is impossible because America is America, so solution is allow more guns.

    Wonder what happens then? Cops have to escalate, and the cycle continues.
  11. Replies
    17
    Views
    511

    ►►Re: Uvalde and American Gun Control◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Please tell me your not talking about Jayland Walker. The guy that stole a car and shot at cops.

    There is a really disgusting industry out there just dedicated to spreading misinformation about police. Sadly by the time people figure out they have been told some bullshit the riots have already happened and the 'oh we were wrong' is a squeak that does nothing to recover the damage done to police reputation.
    I honestly do not think any other country in the world has such groups and individuals that go out of their way to profit from pushing a hateful rhetoric about police.
    You mean whilst they where driving there was something that might of sounded like a gunshot and a flashing light near the car?
    Being shot 60 times is definetly a resonable amount of times then, would make more sense to use a grendade launcher next time though or possible an Uzi.

    Tell the kids at the schools next time ther is a mass shooter, steel a car.
  12. Replies
    17
    Views
    511

    ►►Re: Uvalde and American Gun Control◄◄

    German police fires about 35-75 bullets at people per year, killing between 6 and 15 people. Every bullet is recorded.

    Ohio police just fired more bullets at a single unarmed man than German police uses in an entire year.
  13. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Discuss

    Thread Author:Lumi

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    19
    Views
    834
  14. Replies
    41
    Views
    7,925

    ►►Re: M-FM: Avatar the Last Airbender - Book 2◄◄

    I feel like Glip has been replaced by another entity and been told to act like Glip. So somehow that caused them to post here.

    That or somebody's been watching AtlA
  15. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Who else is excited for Diablo 4?

    Thread Author:Helz

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    13
    Views
    639

    ►►Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    relationships dont need to cost money. plus you can have multiple of them at once
    Then why do I pay you £5 a month to be your friend?
  16. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Who else is excited for Diablo 4?

    Thread Author:Helz

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    13
    Views
    639

    ►►Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    but diablo immortal is heavily paywalled

    apo wishes there was an option just to pay a retail cost to enjoy something instead of a fortune over time
    Like a prostitution vs relationship?
  17. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:apologizing is overrated

    Thread Author:yzb25

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    16
    Views
    614

    ►►Re: apologizing is overrated◄◄

    Sorry about that
  18. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:starcraft 2 mafia

    Thread Author:oops_ur_dead

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    39
    Views
    1,587
  19. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:CPI

    Thread Author:Helz

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    43
    Views
    3,801

    ►►Re: CPI◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Tossangel View Post
    My vehicle is a 2020 (purchased in 2019) and I could sell it for orig MSRP today. Crazy!

    Our home value has gone up 40% since last year! I am thankful to own both a decent vehicle and a decent home and not be in the market to buy right now.

    I am concerned about inflation continuing to rise rapidly. Food and fuel cost is getting scary.
    The people who suffer most are those who dont already own a house/car to trade in.
  20. Replies
    79
    Views
    4,469

    ►►Re: WHY THE BRAIN IS NOT A MACHINE◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Oh no mate I have no idea, I know jack shit about psychology and neuroscience. It just seems to me, from reading your post, that your point is "I don't understand why I think the thinks that I do" and your conclusion is "the mind is not a machine" when it should be "I should learn psychology to learn more about the thinks".
    Someone studies my waste
  21. Replies
    79
    Views
    4,469

    ►►Re: WHY THE BRAIN IS NOT A MACHINE◄◄

    I'm confused. Is this a question? Or like the start of an explanation?
  22. Replies
    12
    Views
    917

    ►►Re: WHY ARE THERE 15 FUCKING MAFIA LOBBIES?!?!?!◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Mafia truly attracts the special people.
    Hurry dhasheerr
  23. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:I'm Being Censored

    Thread Author:HentaiManOfPeace

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    28
    Views
    2,481

    ►►Re: I'm Being Censored◄◄

    *** *** **** *******. *** **** **** **** ** ******** **?
  24. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Who is your favorite whacko?

    Thread Author:Helz

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    7
    Views
    789
  25. Forum:Horrendous Content

    Thread:Is it just me or...

    Thread Author:JeremiahSablan

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    4
    Views
    527

    ►►Re: Is it just me or...◄◄

    I don't go out in the sun so idk
  26. Forum:Serious Discussion, Debate & Politics

    Thread:Fear and death

    Thread Author:Helz

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    7
    Views
    591

    ►►Re: Fear and death◄◄

    When I went to visit my nan at the care home, there was another lady there who thought I was her son. She would beg me to not drive, and to be careful.

    Her son had died decades earlier in a car crash.
  27. Forum:Serious Discussion, Debate & Politics

    Thread:Fear and death

    Thread Author:Helz

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    7
    Views
    591

    ►►Re: Fear and death◄◄

    alzheimer's

    You still exist. You just forget who you are till your nothing but a shell.

    Imagine not knowing your dying. And strangers coming in and crying. Imagine being told that your life long partner has been gone for years, or your children.

    It's so sad.
  28. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Shocking bread Fact.

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    21
    Views
    1,744

    ►►Re: Shocking bread Fact.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    -vote OzyWho


    pretty obvious vote tbh
    Ban please. Edited.
  29. Replies
    9
    Views
    1,198
  30. ►►Re: Why do admins, developers, and moderators allow prefer and blacklist abuse system to persist?◄◄

    Mmmm. I hate the text size in the first post.

    Puts me off bigtime.
  31. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Shocking bread Fact.

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    21
    Views
    1,744

    ►►Re: Shocking bread Fact.◄◄

    I see no fake news.

    There is chalk made out of Calcium Carbonate.
    There is legislation that says it has to have calcium carbonate in.

    Ozy did good work and deserves to win even if ozy is scum.
  32. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Shocking bread Fact.

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    21
    Views
    1,744

    ►►Re: Shocking bread Fact.◄◄

    Are you peep gonna make me call Warburton's to prove it?
  33. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Shocking bread Fact.

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    21
    Views
    1,744

    ►►Re: Shocking bread Fact.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Chalk it up to shit lawmakers
    Get a grip
  34. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Shocking bread Fact.

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    21
    Views
    1,744

    ►►Shocking bread Fact.◄◄

    Hi I'm SuperJack. I am here to bring you perhaps the most shocking fact you will ever swallow.

    Here in the UK.

    BY LAW

    An ingredient MUST be added to bread.

    What is this ingredient you ponder?

    Why , the law only forces us to put

    CHALK

    in bread.

    That right peeps.
    That fancy white rock which we used to draw on blackboards with.
    That rock which we mine out of the god damn ground.

    Has to be included inside all of our bread BY LAW!

    WE USE GOD DAMN CHALK TO MAKE OUR BREAD.


    WE BRITS SIT HERE DRINKING OUR TEA AND EATING GOD DAMN ROCK



    That is all
  35. Forum:Research and Development

    Thread:Street Racer

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    18
    Views
    1,200

    ►►Re: Street Racer◄◄

    Is there fast and furious quotes played when you use this ability?

    FAAAMMILLLYYY
  36. Forum:Horrendous Content

    Thread:some fish

    Thread Author:Frinckles

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    3
    Views
    440

    ►►Re: some fish◄◄

    Fish Soup is the same as the Ocean
  37. Forum:Horrendous Content

    Thread:Poll Test, please ignore

    Thread Author:Lumi

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    6
    Views
    629

    Poll: ►►Re: Poll Test, please ignore◄◄

    You have my attention
  38. Forum:News

    Thread:Promotions

    Thread Author:DJarJar

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    20
    Views
    2,930

    ►►Re: Promotions◄◄

    Good peeps they are. Good job.
  39. ►►Re: Remove -prefer -blacklist, mafia2 vest hogging up all the "fun" roles◄◄

    I don't use it. Mostly because I can't be bothered to fill it in.

    I may be wrong but I think one of the reasons prefer existed was to help achievement hunters.
  40. Replies
    12
    Views
    1,025

    ►►Re: Advice on improving D1 Performance?◄◄

    Tbh Just discover how you play. There are many different play styles, some people will be adamant there is only one way to play and it had to be the most efficient way.

    But, it's.not everyone's cup of tea.

    I personally enjoy playing differently ^^

    There is always one way to become "good" which is just have a high post count. If you scream the most and the loudest you tend to be considered important.

    Oh, and try to make friends. Might seem cruel, but if you become popular and loveable you can be much more successful. People will listen and trust you because of their personal bias.
  41. Replies
    12
    Views
    1,025
  42. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Fraud

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    9
    Views
    1,094

    ►►Re: Fraud◄◄

    I don't have to do anything special to get what they used back though. I've done my part, all I had to do was call them and say it wasn't me.

    They do all the work from here, and it will only take a couple of weeks to credit my account.
  43. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Fraud

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    9
    Views
    1,094

    ►►Re: Fraud◄◄

    Ay yeh I'll get all me money back no probs with that. It's the reason why I have a credit card. (For the protection + cashback)

    Just pisses me off cause I'm in Sweden for 2 weeks and the card had no exchange fee when I use it.

    Now I gotta use my direct debit cards record the extra cost I'm gonna incur and make my credit card pay me for it.
  44. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Fraud

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    9
    Views
    1,094

    ►►Fraud◄◄

    Some Wankers have stolen £4000 from my credit card.

    Very unhappy with my Credit card company, as it was completly our of my normal shopping habbits, bought from the other side of the country for amount way above my normal spendingh between £200-£500 ofer a dozen transactions.

    Shit is Obvious fraud and I can't believe my Credit card company never flagged any of it.
  45. Forum:Research and Development

    Thread:Remove JUDGE night chat?

    Thread Author:Arrow

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    28
    Views
    1,924

    [Role Change] ►►Re: Remove JUDGE night chat?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    Doing this removes the Judge's ability to pretend to be Crier.


    Same with giving Crier a way to -reveal in daychat.


    I like the idea of putting Crier in Town Support instead of Town Gov.
    Sup
  46. ►►Re: Remove -prefer -blacklist, mafia2 vest hogging up all the "fun" roles◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    wtf did i just read..
    A few posts from 2020 I assume
  47. Replies
    12
    Views
    1,061

    ►►Re: Official Thank You Thread For Mafia 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    MrMostache, SuperJack, Grakylan, Mando, Auwt, aamirus, miasonia, JagdPanther <----------- All the people who viewed the thread but didn't comment.
    I'm not thankful yet. Why would I post something I don't truly mean?
  48. Replies
    10
    Views
    765

    ►►Re: Remove Admin Ability to Broadcast Messages◄◄

    I suggest to make it even more obnoxious. Fog horn for every message using comic sans font that changes size and colour every character. And the camera does a 306°spin
  49. Replies
    21
    Views
    1,502

    ►►Re: Petition : Restore Option for Executioner Night Immunity◄◄

    Night Immunity. But only available if Survive to end is also on.
  50. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Union

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:SuperJack

    Replies
    3
    Views
    604

    ►►Union◄◄

    Unions are great. I'm in one, how about you?
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4