Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Zedus

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.

  1. Forum:Signups

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    15
    Views
    225

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Well, this looks so strange for me. So I will
    /sign
  2. Forum:Signups

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    15
    Views
    225

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    it's instant because the game is decided the instant someone is voted/hammered :3
    So, town wins if noone voting?
  3. Forum:Signups

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    15
    Views
    225

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Can someone explain what does that "instant" means?
  4. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Cult games

    Thread Author:Etheopian

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    34
    Views
    290

    ►►Re: Cult games◄◄

    Removing "Immunity prevents conversion" make this setup absurd. With original and correct settings my save is real mindgame. This spoiled version is one of the reasons ppl hate cult setups. Even sk/mm/arso can be converted, what's the poing in playing this?

    If something works well, just donít touch it.

    And do not dare to appropriate other people's ideas.
  5. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Cult games

    Thread Author:Etheopian

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    34
    Views
    290

    ►►Re: Cult games◄◄

    Realy, is it Ok here to stole someone's idea, wreck it a with changing good and balanced settings and pass it as own? He called this setup "my cult save". No, it's MY cult save, wrecked by his crooked hands. Outrageous!
  6. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Cult games

    Thread Author:Etheopian

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    34
    Views
    290

    ►►Re: Cult games◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    So what you are saying, is that this is not your save, because Etheopean settings are way different than yours.
    Role list is copied from my personal setup. Once I played terrible verson of MY setup with cult converting every night and ignoring immunity. So someone (maybe that was this thief, don't remember) just copied my setup and made it worse and broken. But it's still my setup. In it's good, balanced original version there is same role list and settings I explained before. Without that settings this will be bad setup, because, as you correctly said, if cult can convert every night, cult wins and town will prefer to join cult. That means Epheopean is not only impostor, stolen my setup, but also wrecker, who ruined the good and balanced original settings.
  7. Replies
    9
    Views
    119

    Poll: ►►Re: Bodyguard dies if protecting against a neutral killer◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Except Veteran
    Well, yes, but I am not about that. I never seen BG dies to SK and SK survived. Maybe it's some bad setup option, not default?
  8. Replies
    9
    Views
    119

    Poll: ►►Re: Bodyguard dies if protecting against a neutral killer◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    If protecting against mafia, both will die.

    If protecting against NK, only Bodyguard will die.
    Wat? Is that some kind of bad setup options? BG will kill any attacker, GF, DH, Informant, SK, MM, even Vigilante...
  9. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Cult games

    Thread Author:Etheopian

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    34
    Views
    290

    ►►Re: Cult games◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Yodaddy2 View Post
    First off, I have no issue with your save or cult saves in general unless there is no confirm auditor. So, from my understanding you are posting this because you believe that your save is balanced and overall a good save to play.
    Once more, it's my setup, Epheopean is thief. Auditor highly needed in this setup. I tryed a lot of variants to balance it, and the best thing is to add auditor to make some neutral pressure on ML early reveal. In the over case smart town can cooperate very easy. Yes, dumb auditor can just help town with random targeting, but, as I said, this is intermediate-level setup, I will never use it if we have noob lobby.
  10. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Cult games

    Thread Author:Etheopian

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    34
    Views
    290

    ►►Re: Cult games◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    Your analysis is missing a very important detail:
    How many times was Mason or Mason Leader killed/audited n1(or even n2)?
    I will answer, because it's me who created this setup, not that dirty impostor.
    First version of this setup includes only one mason leader, and I added mason later to balance it. Town winrate with 1 ML was low, mostly because Mason Leader sometimes die n1-n2.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    If you a neutral killer, you actually should consider joining the cult, in return for conversion and killing some townies.
    Neut killer cannot join the cult. Immunity prevents conversion in my save, so neut killer will always play vs cult.


    Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    If you are town, and want to win, you should consider joining the cult, because masons have been hindered, and you are better off winning with cult than risk not getting converted and losing the game.
    That's why cult need 1 night between conversions. If this option is off, setup doesn't works at all. Cult cannot grow fast in my setup.

    The main thing I realy need in MY setup (Epheopean, burn in hell, thief) is some way to not have double arso in game. That's why I lowered arso chance in my setup. Double sk and double mm can team up and game become more extreme. Double arso will just burn whole town d3 (that's why I set "victim knows he is doused" ON).
  11. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Cult games

    Thread Author:Etheopian

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    34
    Views
    290

    ►►Re: Cult games◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    And go figure you are now claiming to be the author of a terribly broken save. Goofy!
    I do not agree with your opinion, but think you are a truly wonderful individual.
  12. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Cult games

    Thread Author:Etheopian

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    34
    Views
    290

    ►►Re: Cult games◄◄

    The main thing about good cult save (like my or Dark Heresy) is that it needs smart play from every side. That's why bad players mostly hate cult setups and cry "cult is OP and broken".
    It's not.

    Playing cult setup with good players is great experience.
  13. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Cult games

    Thread Author:Etheopian

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    34
    Views
    290

    ►►Re: Cult games◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Etheopian View Post
    Testing methodology:

    I played 100 public Mafia games using my cult save and recorded the results.

    Thanks for analytics, but it's not YOUR cult save. I created it long ago, tested a lot, brought from EU to NA and always claim this as "best balanced cult save". I am author of this setup, don't try to stole it. It's outrageous

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Cult is broken.

    One simple reason is the explicit inclusion of AUDITOR to HELP the town recruit masons to prevent cult from becoming overwhelming. If your save needs an evil to help the town win then it is broken.
    Renegade so Renegade
    Hint: Smart auditor will never audit at random, like you doing. He will wait until some important role (like ML) will be revealed. If you have some ability, you also have the Ultimate Power NOT TO USE it.
  14. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Ignore anti town zebus.
    Who are you to speak about that? You can't even type 5 letters correctly, lol.
  15. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Well, it's over.
    Town have all chance to win. It was obvious that you need to exclude all non-voters on me from susp list (as I said, mafia will 100% vote me). Also, as I said, last one voting me will be mafia. Auwt called mafia team at the start of d2. He was strong town and all you need is just follow him ans win, but... No words. Well, my bad that I left no lw, after reading it Auwt, Grak and Barkermir probably push last one voted me (Dallarian) and probably win after.

    Town team, from best to worst

    @Auwt. MVP of this match. His conclusions were always logical and correct, he perfectly understood the game, it was obvious that he was townie.For others: If you see good player trying to lead you, just take your ego away and follow his leads next time. If there is some MVP reward, you deserved it.

    @Grakylan I know he is realy good player in mod, but his start was like semi-afk. He posted almost nothing, voted me in last seconds for no reason, like second scum after Dallarian. His awakening d2 makes me feel like town will win now. Idk why he didn't follow Auwt, this team probably will be stong. Well, I am happy to have this game with you.

    @Bakermir Smart and attentive man, but overly cautious. Well, mostly you did well, nothing to say, but town had chance to solve the game if you claimed your role d2. Anyway, you were good, and it was nice to play with you.

    @Drizzt haven't played with you, sorry, almost nothing to say. Looks like you are good, but continue someone's game is terrible I think.

    @Helltanis Did almost nothing and dissapeared. Well, nothing is still better then harm. I realy have nothing to say.

    @Renegade Player of that type who can't think wider and planning 1-2 speps forward. "If I don’t understand something, then this is stupid". You are wrong, but you don't accept it, that's why you are wrong twice. As result what is your contribution to the game? You lynched citizen, healed mafia and died. Very useful, lol. I agree, I don't want to play with you... in the same team ;)

    @MartinGG99 The Absolute Missleader of this game. Every his conclusion was a mistake. Every his lead was wrong. Well, it's okay, if that was the only problem. But second problem is enormous ovespamming with 3,4,5 missleading posts in a row. In IRL mafia there is turn order, so everyone can speak out. You give no chance for town to listen more competent, attentive and smart players, brought chaos with bad and unfounded assumptions. You pushing your erroneous point of view and you don't even try to stop, because you realy want to lead the town, no matter the cost. The cost was town losing. Hope you will learn something from this, and you will change quantity to quality, and will be fine to play with you next time.

    Mafia team

    @Ash Lael you played good and fooled town a lot, like mafia must do. Well done. But for me Auwt played better, sorry. All mafia need is follow the Ultimate Missleader, town was realy harder to play.

    @Dallarian well, for me your play was dirty. You made a lot of mistakes during d1 and ... just swapped yourself with your mentor. Like fight in lightweight and then exchange yourself for Mike Tyson. You don't left the game, I see, you staying in mentor chat and commenting everything happens in game, while mentor fixing your mistakes.

    @Deathworlds well, as I said, fixed Dallarian mistakes and helps Martin to lead town to hell. You did well, yes. But that replacement ruined the game a bit. That was frustrating.


    Also, thank you, @SuperJack , for game. Mostly I had fun
  16. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Well, evils revealing now, in last seconds, as I explained before.
    -vote Grakylan
  17. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yup nothing new from you either.
    Sure. For you.
  18. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Well, I am tired of it. This discussion looks like some kind of Misslead Festival. Waiting for Auwt explaining his position.
  19. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Well, Martin doing again that he is shining in - missleading town... Nothing new.
  20. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I nulled him initially but after my post with the 4 zedus scenarios it seems MOST likely he is scum to me. His play doesn't make sense as town.
    What if this "sense" is beyond your understanding, cause you can't think a few steps forward? Do you admit that you understand the game worse than you think?
  21. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    So you still want to lynch someone d1...
    Well, I kinda trust Auwt at this point, but voting Bakermir will probably a result of losing smart and accurate town player. Can you explain why you think he is definitely evil?
  22. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dallarian View Post
    Calling any lynch D1 to be random lynch, and manipulating to make Martin appear to want random lynch?
    Nothing changed. Martin still lynch-happy suspicious person, who trying to lead town, but not allowed to. After re-read I still changed my opinion from "he is evil" to "he is incompetent and selfish". He still can be evil, but our "duel" is evil-benifit in any case. That's why I prefer to look around for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dallarian View Post
    What is your answer to #484?
    As for my plan, we don't need it if we removing focus from this "duel".
    As for you, you are 100% evil if Martin is evil, because only strong "teaming" in game is you and Martin. If we suggest Martin is ok, there is no reason to vote you for me. At this time.
  23. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post

    Lets ask this then : Zedus any thought on Helltanis? / Would you be ready to vote him?
    Look above, dude
  24. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Well, time to a lot of answers.

    After some time of rest from this long run, I trying to use one suggestion as basis.
    What if Martin is town, and me and Martin are both stupid enougth to make this game some kind of "duel" between us (lol, after 4 hours of rest whole topic realy looks like this!). And we shadowed real evils this way. They didn't care who to lynch and they are happy if one of us lynched and another one will be automaticaly susp for next day.


    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Anyway whoever protect Martin this night isnt that smart. Martin is being scumread by almost half the people in here. Scum would obviously focus on someone not being voted/suspected/whatever you could think. If they do kill Martin, honestly it would relieve the game a lot cause all the people scumreading him would have to update their reads. No point on protecting nor killing Martin at night.
    Imagine mafia killing me or Martin with the same logic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I would like to know, Zedus how willing are you to vote Bakermir, and same question goes for Bakermir, how willing are you to vote Zedus?
    My point of view has not changed. We DO NOT NEED d1 lynch. Even Bakermir or Martin or someone else. All I see about Bakemir is that he is attentive player, much more attentive then the most of others. He remember what he said, what others did, he can use logic. If he is townie, he will be good to draw conclusions for town advantage. If he is evil, he is realy dangerous. But I have nothing to point on him as good or evil. Why should I vote him? Only "because I can"? No, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Explain more please, and also if you have to put someone as scum (except Martin), who would it be?
    Later. Need to read more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    What? explanation please?
    You realy need explanation? There is a quote in my post, where Martin with his "great" logic called me and Grakyln the same team. Grakyln asked "why shouldn't he vote me" and I answered "we are the same team, lol" with that quote. According with this inconsistent "logic" Bakermir is my team too, lol. Maybe someone else? I probably have the great team here

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    When I proposed the Bakermir/Zedus team, I wasnt expecting that comming. We clarified that between Zedus/Bakermir (and maybe Martin) there could be only one scum.
    Brilliant example of that "great" logic. Only point you have to team us up is that we voted Martin at some time. Same as Grakyln did, lol. So everyone voted Martin once is evil and team by your "logic". 25 pages of topic, but this is the only thing you take from it?

    But you, Auwt, looks like good for me from now. Main reason: you trying to remove focus from this stupid duel and look around. Same way as Ash Lael continue to push this line:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    So... you donít have an opinion on whether Zedus or Martin are scum? The pros and cons of those questions have been discussed extensively, Iím sure that you should be able to develop some sort of opinion on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Alright, so I feel like Helltanis is scummier than Grak and Zedus is scummier than Martin at the moment.
    And so on.

    Well, if you need full list, that is it:

    Good guys:
    Auwt. His post (and some time of rest) realy make me look around. He playing for town advantage. Better let him lead this town.

    Renegade. Kinda puppet player from the start, passive following Martin for some reasons. But looks like he is awakening now. I see no evil intentions from him, olny inattention.

    Null guys:
    Bakemir. Can be both mafia and town, the only confirmed thing is that he is smart and attentive.

    Dallarian. Overprotecting Martin for no reason, but he is looking around, now I see. That can be both mafia or town strat.

    Martin. Yes, most suspicious person for me now here. After re-reading whole topic with a fresh mind he looks like just selfish player, who longs for attention and wants to lead the town, but incompetent for this. Still can be evil, but this "duel" makes me think we helping real evils with him.

    Ash Lael. "Zedus or Martin?" "Martin or Zedus?" "I think better vote Zedus then Martin". Hey, look around maybe?

    Susp guys:
    Grakylan. Check, how many times he changed his vote for 25 pages. Looks like he will be happy to lynch just some random target, that makes him suspicious.

    Helltanis. Foggy thoughts, suspicious post editing (well, he is not only one who edits post, I did that to with adding a bit more text and others did that, but he is only one who removed vote, not -unvote), and non-game related issues. Shady person.


    Also I
    -unvote
    from this point. He must not lead the town, it will be disaster. But there is less reasons for me to lynch him after re-read.
  25. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helltanis View Post
    my interesting theorys why you could be possible town and scum
    Town and scum at the same time? O_o
  26. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    If that is the case, then why did you vote for Martin and got him in the range of hammering?
    I explained that a lot. He is lynch-happy, he missleading town, he pretending to be competent player, but he isn't. That's why I consider him as evil or just a dumb player.
    Also I said I will probably unvote if there will be 4 votes on him.
  27. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I think both Zedus and Martin are under stress of their roles.
    I am under stress of this game, not my role. Autistic trains, random votes, voting d1 for no reason, incompetent players, trying to lead the town... This is not what I expected from the forum mafia, where there is a lot of time for thought. Players posting faster then they thinking... Well, maybe the first problem is that's there is a lot of new players, the second problem is most of them can't accept that.
  28. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Lynching either could turn out really bad.
    Almost agree, but with remark. Lynching ANYONE WILL turn out really bad.
  29. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Oh, sorry, princess is in another castle already!

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    This at no point involved Grakylan. I was stating the connection between you and Bakermir, not Grakylan.
    This is so funny to read this random pointing from him. He can't even remember what he said 10 minutes before. As for me, I never changed my mind. Pay attention for game and you will see who is opportunity vane here.
  30. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    Any reason why I should NOT vote you, Zedus?
    Also we are the same team, looks like you forgot something. I will remind you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Zedus: Provided, he hasn't posted much. But with his posts all he has done is socialize a tiny bit with no content, and just vote me with only 2 posts explaining why. Also, as I see it, he was implying that a no-lynch was better than any lynch at all. But I could be wrong given that he voted me.

    Grakylan: Worse than Zedus in my opinion, only three posts. Also presumably tried to vote me. I don't like how he picks on my reference to depression & me in regards to my response to Ash's question as to what brings me to FM. I think this is completely unrelated to the game at hand. He also self admits being hasty in reading the thread...Is he not seriously considering or analyzing the discussions?

    Scum
  31. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    Any reason why I should NOT vote you, Zedus?
    Presumption of innocence. There is no ANY reason to vote me at all.
  32. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Really? You would unvote the player that YOU SAID was 99% scum?
    Yes, because he still can be incompetent town player, missleading town a lot. Imagine he is just a dumb lynch-happy sheriff. Noone voted. He will check me and he will say "sorry, I was dumb" and stop his attempts to lead the town to hell.
  33. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    That is so contradictory to how town should play to win. Even if you are mislynched, you should be doing as much as you can to HELP the town, not "teach them a lesson".
    I tryed to help town then I explained a lot why random lynch d1 is only evil-benefits. You don't even listen. Well, random lynch me then, or someone else, maybe this will teach you something.
  34. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Where is the specific quote of me sheeping Martin, or are you refusing to play?
    Lol, it's easy

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Grakylan: Worse than Zedus in my opinion, only three posts. Also presumably tried to vote me. I don't like how he picks on my reference to depression & me in regards to my response to Ash's question as to what brings me to FM. I think this is completely unrelated to the game at hand. He also self admits being hasty in reading the thread...Is he not seriously considering or analyzing the discussions?
    Scum
    Next post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Based on the performance so far, this seems like the natural lynch to me.

    -vote Grakylan
    The funny thing that's then I pointed on that, Martins said

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    This at no point involved Grakylan.
    And blah-blah-blah...

    I don't realy want to read the whole 20 pages again, but you following him most part of the game for no reason.

    Well, Dallarian protecting him so hard, so he is more suspicious for me then even Martin, lol.
  35. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    So you want to fuck town to teach us a lesson?
    No. You will get that lesson if you lynch townie d1. Maybe you will need 10 lessons of lynching townie d1 to understand that lesson. Maybe you need 100. I don't know.
  36. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    That is NOT a good defense.
    Why you think I need some defence from stupid random lynching d1?
    As I said, there is NO reason for town do this, and best results we can have is no 5 votes on anyone. I will even fucking unvote Martin if he will have 4, lol.
  37. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Fucking trainwreck if he is town, totally derailing the day
    And this will be great lesson for you and others.
    Maybe after 4-5 lessons we will have more interesting game, there players will think more before post something. This will be good, don't you think?
  38. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    You just think your soft claim makes you immortal and we wonít have the balls to lynch you.
    Please, please, don't even try to think what's am I thinking Realy, you will be wrong in any case with... I think, 99,9% chance.
    Just try to re-read some things I wrote before. And try to undestand that things, not my thoughts. Imagine I am town role, think about it. Imagine I am evil role, think about it again. This way can work.
  39. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Why you call "terrible play" something you just can't understand? Is it easy to you to call something terrible then try to think why would...
    Bus Driver act this way
    Sheriff act this way
    Mayor act this way
    Even fucking Godfather, lol, act this way?

    You don't even think, you instantly posting first simple answer, appearing in your head. Do you realy think it's good?
  40. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Please point out specifically where in this game so far I have acted like a sheep.

    Thanks.
    Following Martin, for example. Well, if you are his mafia ally, it's ok.
  41. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    At this juncture I am done with Zedus, who clearly doesn't know how to play if he is a town power...
    Funny to read this from player, who thinks he knows to play, but act like sheep
  42. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    We have information - how you have acted, for example.
    You have no information. You have assumptions mostly based on random thoughts. That thoughts will be most likely based on more often posts. So if you will post a lot, players with no opinion (most of players) will just share your opinion. It's like russian fake elections: "if not Putin then who?". Sure, you see only Putin in every fucking hole, who else?

    I explained easy mafia strat before (I hope you have read that). Now you can help them to realize it. Or not.
  43. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Please elaborate why did you ask for town prot/lookout on both you and Martin?
    Once more, realy? Not AND! OR! I don't realy care will it be me or him. It's doesn't matter.
  44. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    He just soft claimed TPR, AGAIN.
    Well, try to explain your logic and I will explain why you are not understanding the game. After that you will be just silent and follow town majority with no attempts of leading this and offer some your "genius" ideas. Okey?
  45. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Town can only win by lynching. No-lynching d1 is ahorrible strategy.
    Who said that dumb thing to you? Lynching d1 is randoming. Result will be most likely -1 townie before n1. That's why lynching d1 is not even allowed in IRL and arcade game. Only evils have benefits from lynching d1. Imagine that real evils just doing nothing, not even chating, and just will vote someone with 3 votes from lynch-happy townies in a last second. That's how this always works.
  46. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Can someone translate this I don't speak the intaro language thanks.
    Even with my bad english there is nothing to translate here. But for person who sees no difference between AND and OR... Well, maybe, maybe.
  47. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Zedus' total input sounds like the famous line "TP/LO ON ME. JAILOR HERE"
    Yes, you understand more than the rest. The key is that I know my role and how I will use it.
  48. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post

    -vote Zedus

    I'm not convinced.
    I realy don't care about it.

    1. Lynching me is the goal mafia want's to reach. It's easy to understand that for any attentive player. You are not attentive. You don't even see the difference between AND and OR.
    2. If town is smart (I hope town is), then noone will be lynched today. Because it' worst thing town can do d1, and it doesn't matter what Martin says. He don't undestand the game. Just egoistic af and thinks he can lead the town. Yes, he can lead. To losing. He is evil or towinie who absolutely unable to understand mistakes he made. And he made a lot.
    3. If town is dumb, I will be lynched and mafia will reach their goal. Say thanks for Martin for that, and imagine you are the part of that dumb town, who just act like sheeps for no reason and followin idiotic offer to lynch someone d1. And next game you will not act this dumb way and you will say STFU to the first one who said "let's just lynch someone, it's good idea". And this game you will not follow his stupid offers more (and town will still have chance to win without following missleader).
    4. If town is smart and prots/invests follow my plan (oh, according for your croud-like actions it's low chance, but my hope will die last), we will probably have up to 4 confirmed townies next day. I will explain that after we get some info.
  49. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    There is no plan.
    There is. And I hope you are evil, who don't undestand that plan. If you are, plan will work. Well, will work if prots/invests acts like I offer.
  50. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game)

    Thread Author:SuperJack

    Post Author:Zedus

    Replies
    1,295
    Views
    13,986

    ►►Re: S-FM Summer 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    @SuperJack

    Does mafia have the ability to chat discreetly during the day in this setup/game? Just asking to be sure.
    There is PM button here, you know? Is there something to block you from use it and send a message to your mafia ally?
Results 1 to 50 of 158
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4