Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Auwt

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    gg.
    Also you could've eventually won that Martin, but you might be already aware ^^
  2. Replies
    79
    Views
    1,914
  3. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I don't think Frinckles is scum here at all.
    If I had to put everyone on a scale from 0 (no scuminess) to 10 (full of scuminess),
    It would look like this :

    DM : 0-1/10
    Martin : 0-1/10

    Varcron(+Mike) : 2/10
    Gyrlander : 4/10
    Frinckles : 4/10

    FrostByte : 6/10
  4. Replies
    2
    Views
    23

    {Watch List} ►►Re: Ruinae: 1-S2-1-10485736, Ominarous: 1-S2-1-577506◄◄

    ID Verification :

    Ruinae 1-S2-1-10485736 Correct
    Ominarous 1-S2-1-577506 Correct

    Summary :

    Ruinae automatically gets a default name "Ottavio Greco" and gets the #13 slot as a Bus Driver.
    Ominarous names himself "Head [N word] Killer" and gets the #11 slot as an Amnesiac.

    Nothing special pre D2.

    Spoiler : Ruinae :

    D2 :
    Ruinae spams the n word 1 letter by 1 letter.
    Then "what does that spell" "[N word]"
    #3 then says "edgy".
    Ruinae replies : "what is 3" "[N word]".
    "what are we gonna do?" "LYNCH THE [N word]"
    "get this guy ethnicity" "put the [n word] up"

    With the help of #11, they managed to gather enough votes on #3

    #3 claims vigi and says he's shooting Ruinae (#13) tonight.
    Even Ruinae asks for inno and says : "LET HIM SHOOT ME" "WATCH ME NOT GET SHOT" "HES THE SK"
    Immediately decides to swap #3 with himself.
    #3 self killed and flipped Vigilante.
    Ruinae's reaction to this : "LOOOL" "[N word] GOT RAN OFF" "BY A REINDEEER"
    "hmmmmmm im a [n word] btw", "a [n word] KILLER"

    Lot of people suicide and he left the game when he got voted up on D4, evil had majority at that time.
    Triad won, Ruinae is clearly trolling this game.


    Ominarous :

    D2 : Responding to Ruinae comment on 3 "yeah 3" "fuck you [n word] boy" "3 admitted to being a nigger" "look at this bitch"
    Then trying to push #3, Ominarous says "look at this" "he's clearly black" "and a degenerate".

    At the edge but, more a reaction to Ruinae's trolling.

    Player Offenses :

    Ruinae : Griefing

    Previous Offenses :

    Ruinae : None

    Ominarous : Point Ban (2013)

    Recommended Action :

    Ruinae : WLx2

    Additional Notes :

    Ruinae is sometimes muted in SC2 lobbies... for specific reasons...
    Ominarous if you see this, please do not feed this kind of griefing
    Thanks for the report !
  5. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    why NAUWT

    LOL UwU

    but seriously, idk he could have bussed. I don't know enough about auwt as a player. logically it makes zero sense but I'm adrift regardless.
    Ayyy. Ok.
    Tbh I was present eod1, so I could've unvoted if needed, and I'm not as good to 1v7, If you feel the opposite your are overestimating my scum play ^^
  6. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You before Varcron.

    Lynch order is as followed:
    Frost, Grylander, Frinckles and Varcron.
    I agree.
    -vote FrostByte
  7. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    whats the point of taking a clear stance with one scum alive? you that worried about fencesitting and VCA?

    at this point I really don't care who we lynch even if its myself because I have no idea what this game has turned into
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz then
  8. Replies
    3
    Views
    85

    {Permanently Banned} ►►Re: mrmostache impostor 1-11775677◄◄

    ID Verification :

    MrMostache 1-S2-1-11775677 Correct

    Summary :

    This is the player named Cute.
    New smurf account, like always, impersonating MrMostache.
    Usual pedophilia name theme.
    Names himself "I RAPE CHILDREN".
    Sigh.

    Player Offenses :

    Smurfing (Ban Evasion, Impersonation)
    Other (Pedophilia)

    Previous Offenses :

    Sigh.

    Recommended Action :

    Permaban

    Additional Notes :

    Thanks for the report !
  9. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    -unvote


    Ok Zedus, you managed to be enough convincing. And you are trying, I've to give you this.

    In a second hand I would say either Frinckles or FrostByte.
    My instinct is telling me FrostByte but idk.
  10. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Noone blackmailed today.
    I know you already explained it a bit at some point but could you tell me how can you know?
    Why would scum not use their ability huh?
  11. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    No-voters, please take a clear stance, thanks.
  12. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    FrostByte is 2nd scum here. No way he can say 2 mutually exclusive things in 2 days.
    He firstly asked wether skipping is good or not.
    Then he answered himself.
    I don't see mutually exclusive relation between those two facts.
  13. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Holy shit someone believes me? Heresy

    I don't know what to think of the DM Zedus interaction so far.
    It just feels like other players aren't really willing to give their reads/thought on others so it's hard to position them.

    I'm gonna look each post MM has made and maybe something will show up?

    Has anyone ever played with a scum MM just so I could check his usual scum pattern?
  14. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Right now I'm only believing DM, Martin and a bit Varcron.
    Others are looking either a bit susp or af
  15. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    The more I'm thinking about D1, the more I believe Frinckles is involved in the scum team. Like for real, you just have to look the last 30 min of D1. He is pushing for a redirect. But at the same time some Zedus post are really pro scum and some look townie soo uuuh.
  16. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I know you wonít.
    If Zedus is Town though he can stop his little temper tantrum and vote Frost with you.
    Exactly.
  17. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I felt the same way until someone pointed out that exorcist doesn't know if they did their job properly and nobody can discuss night feedback. Town also can't kill. Skipping in this setup only serves to give scum a chance to hunt for exorcist. Town has to lynch if town wants to win.

    Logically, telling people to skip is was a scummy move.
    Skipping gives scum a shot to hit Exorcist AND a free blackmail, so skipping is somehow A N T I T O W N
  18. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    There is no any reasoning on me to be scum in this game. Your reasoning, and especially DM's reasoning is nonsence.
    Maybe you wanna bet $100? DM scared of that, because he knows the real value of his "100% readings".
    I mean I'm not quite a good gambling fan still.
  19. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    And what about this read on Gyrlander you told us @Frinckles
  20. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    As I'm seeing the game, the scum should be between Zedus/Frinckles and Frost/Gyrlander in this particular order.
  21. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Even more bad for Zedus!
    Frinckles reaction EOD1 was also over reacting if he was really Town.
    He tried his best to lure my vote into someone else, or get other people to join him instead of pushing the MM wagoon.
  22. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Idk what is the most sad between, Zedus believing DM is acting normal as always, or Frinckles blindly following DM.
    I'm taking a break, back later.
  23. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I still think Zedus could be scum?
    Just Grylander isnít inclined to vote there so for a compromise I suggested we vote Martin instead.
    So you are telling me Martin is looking scummier than Zedus ?
    And you changed your vote without explaining why you chose Martin?
    That doesn't add up sir.
  24. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Iím not blackmailed your doofus.
    Just by curiosity

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I think last Scum is either Grylander or Zedus.
    But if the Host made Grylander scum they are game thrower because the deal is you make me scum instead of Grylander.

    Sooooo
    -vote Zedus
    Where did all of this go ?
    You just write a plan and you throw it away like nothing has ever happened ?
    If you are truly not blackmailed, which I doubt, you're at least becoming crazy.
  25. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Well Iím not blackmailed.
    Here to prove it ďIím BlackmailedĒ
    Iíd have been modkilled if I was.

    Now the post Frost made I feel comes way more from a Town PoV and by PoE Martin is likely scum.
    So there's a deeper issue I guess.
    We might have to vote Martin to save your life maybe.
  26. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    There is no reasons for scums to blackmail someone in early game, as I explained before.
    As I said, first one blackmailed-like will be fake.

    But DM changed nothing in his posts, he just saying random unreasonable things as always. Like "X is scum, trust me". No changes.

    Maybe I will start listen for DM some day, if he start to explain his position. But looks like he don't know what "explaining" is.
    Oh man,

    -vote Zedus


    If you truly believe that's what DM want to do, you deserve this vote.
    In a scale from 0 to 10 regarding if DM is blackmailed or not, I would say he is at +infinity.
    Don't try to take advantages from this.
  27. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Ok yeah Frost is Town
    So basically this seems very forced (and so are the following posts).
    I would say the first action given in blackmail was to say FrostByte is town, the second one was most likely a vote/push on Martin.
    Now all of this would depend on the last scum IQ / braining.
  28. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    No arguments, asking for people to join, putting up the fact he found MM.
    W E I R D ?
    We might have got the blackmailed one, I don't see this kind of voting pattern from DM.
  29. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    This 180į is looking very blackmailed DM.
    I won't follow this.
  30. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Frinckles also gets very few townpoints for not switching to skip and staying on me letting his team mate get lynched. However, this would have ended in a 50/50 chance of MM getting lynched. If he attempted to skip and instead MM had been lynched he would be in a horrible position right now.
    Ye and same goes for @Zedus , that is what I tried to explain.
  31. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Once more. There was NO REASON for scum not to vote Gyrlander to save MM from lynch. Well, if Gyrlander is 2nd scum, he cannot vote himself, ok. But if I were scum, after Frinckles says "join me and lynch Gyrlander" why should I not do that and stay on skip? What's wrong with you if you don't see that?
    I'm giving credits for that, you've got a point sir. Yet, if you had swapped your vote to Gyrlander, that would have been very weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Wtf is "prior talking"? Mike is most scummy person. Trash talking whole game, said no useful things, calm down (probably after MM asked him in demon chat to shut up), then started his annoying trashtalking again. And quit after MM lynch. What's the logic of you removing him from scum list for that? Can you explain it? I can't understand how your brain works here, it's just a total nonsence.

    AND MIKE
    You said no any reason to remove him. That "Oh, no, I quit" shit can be just defence strategy, because after player replacement everyone at this forum become Dory fish from "Finding Nemo", and instantly forget everything about previous player did.
    Let's put Mike aside from this.
    The quiting was independant from the lynch in my perspective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    But you MUST be surprised. Because all your "logic" is totally wrong.
    Huh... Cannot really answer anything to this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    That's why I don't care about lynching me. Town is already won I think. But safest and easiest lynch here is Mike, and you have nothing versus reasoning to vote him I explained before.
    The only thing I wait for is new player's name, just to vote the one who will replace Mike.
    Well, vote whoever you want, we have different opinion.
    I will re-read each post Mike has made anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Scums have no shot. And exorcist role is useless. It gives no info for town at all. It's just one more monk, who can randomly protect someone from ability, which scums will never use until they kill him. This role is total nonsence. If he die, town will still have majority. And scums cannot kill someone else.
    Scum has a shot if I understand the setup in the good way.
    They can choose not to blackmail and target a player, if this player is Holy Priest, scum would kill him.

    In any case, the lynch is done right now, and we would probably not skip today.
  32. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Ye, now use your "logic" and say that we both are scums, and we cannot cooperate in our scum chat to save our 3rd scum, while 4th scum (Mike) just trolled all around... Great logic, lol.

    Your princess is in another castle.
    Uh not really.
    I'm just saying that it's very likely to be between You or Frinckles or Gyrlander.
  33. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Also, using your own "logic", if I were scum, the first thing I shoud do at the end of day 1 is join Frinckles in his vote on Gyrlander to save my ally, not stay on skip. But your "logic" is not logic anyways.
    That's why I'm not excluding a greedy scum Frinckles that absolutely wanted a lynch to happen.
    And you were still asking for people to join the skip squad if I remember correctly, so you both were waiting for the other, but none of you moved.
  34. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    "fact" Mike pointed out? What do you mean? I see no any facts in his troll shit. Can you quote that "fact" from that trash? Idk what do you meaning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    NM Zedus is no longer lock town. This is SO WTF WTF
    Referring to the cyan colored explanation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Yes. And I explained that. Scums have no tools to kill, and the only way they can win is by lynching. No lynch = no way to scums win. I explained that several times. I think you can read, ya?
    What I was talking about was the fact that there were 3 big groups of votes D1, the no-lynch squad (Gyrlander, Zedus), the anti-scum-proven-side (DM, Martin, I), and the Gyrlander-lynch squad (Mike, Frinckles). So my guess is that, both Gyrlander and you, tried to redirect votes to a skip, asking for a no lynch, and Frinckles did the same.
    Mike followed Frinckles. With prior talking, I'm eliminating Mike from my scumlist rn.

    Now I'm not saying lynching is good or bad, but players that could be wanting to redirect votes are still up, namely you and Frinckles (on different train still).
    That's why I wouldn't be suprised if either of you turns out to be scum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Somehow... How many lessons of stupid unreasonable lynches you need to learn, that entire way you thinking just doesn't work. "He skip so he is scum"... Realy? What's wrong with you? What's the logic?
    Getting a scum down so early on give us numerous amount of shots, we can miss them, or use them successfully.
    Just an application of the previous reasoning I did, right above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Just because he wants no d1 misslynch as me, maybe? You start every game with misslynch, but still staying on "we need lynch d1".
    For what? There is some logic in d1 lynch then mafia can kill n1 and you will 100% have -1 town, so no-lynching is bad idea. But what's the point in lynching then scums can kill only one person with not very useful role? Can you try to think about it? Or "lynch d1 or scum" is your dogma?
    I don't want to enter that much in this lynch/no lynch debate. But in order to clarify my stance, there is no investigative roles in this setup.
    Therefore, skipping would only give an extra shot for the scums to hit our Holy Priest and delay an inevitable Town death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Gyrlander: imma save this one for now
    Would be the good time to do it, nah?
  35. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    So, first vote on MM can be scum? Well, it's possible.


    One more unexplainable bonobo trash from... you? Really?

    Why am I "primary" lol?

    Is that some "meta" here to lynch everyone who explained strategy?

    What's the logic in this shit?

    To be honest, I don't realy care about being lynched, town already won, and I am 95% sure Mike ragequit because he is 2nd scum. But I just want to know what's wrong with such like you, who doing this irrational votes in every f*king game.
    At this point I've got you as 1st position, because of facts that Mike pointed out, and the fact you were on the skipping vote.
    If somehow you aren't scum, then I would say it's Frinckles due to his late D1 reaction on the MM lynch asking to get another majority somewhere to tie the votes.

    I don't like the word "meta" at all, sorry.

    Regarding Mike's leaving, we shouldn't really debate on this, I guess that could be done postgame if needed, but I've got a small idea on the reasons.
  36. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    What are the odds that the scum voted each other d1 in this size game and this setup? Does anyone have an example of this happening?

    My knee jerk reaction is to be confident that they wouldn't but I'm not sure.
    It's definitely possible, but would make the game way harder.
    I don't have specific examples, but yeah.
    On the one hand, I'm not 100% sure about Martin, but he joined the bus and never unvoted, town points, got to admit !
    Dark Magician on the other hand, is almost town locked in my pov.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Again this non-explained trash.

    Well, I don't realy care, town already won, because we have 3 known monks, lynched MM d1.

    Troll ragequit, so he is most likely another scum.

    Sacrifice one demon d1 to get town credit for another? It's possible, but I think, too low chance. Too risky.
    *Not 100% sure though, except if you know it cause you are scum ?
    I will be honest, I'm just waiting for @Oberon to reset the vote count, and you are my primarly scum target, therefore I will vote you.
    Mike would probably not leave in a scum team if his team mate is down, that's only speculation, but ye. So assuming he could be town, we have to take into consideration his reasoning.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Not necessarily sacrifice. Scum 1 maybe voted scum 2 to distance the scum in the mind of town, town ran with it without scum thinking they would.
    Sure, but not unvoting is a risky deal for the second scum, especially in a small FM like this one.
  37. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    We should maybe wait for a vote reset though.
  38. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Stap scaring me Frinckles the holy book please : (
  39. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @Auwt if you lynch an afk MM i am going to check your ass tonight and you can be responsible for what happens
    Not that my vote was place like several several several hours ago.
  40. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Fine I will trust you. You make a valid point.

    -vote gyrlander
    No.........
  41. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    If ever I switch my vote, that would be for Zedus. So, no Gyrlander for today (at least from me)
  42. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    okay. so from your point of view one of us here is scum or MM is on invisible mode nice
    I don't think MM is in invisible mode, however the begining of your sentence I shall agree.
  43. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    I'm tempted to believe scums usually come back to see the gamestate around eod but MM hasn't showed up anytime recently...
  44. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    I literally don't know what to do at this point.
  45. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    To be fair there is a 7/9 chance that Frinckles is town......If he needs to town-core 3 other people at random then that's...

    7/9 (Frinckles himself) x 7/9 x 7/9 x 7/9 = 36.5% chance of town just straight-up mechanically winning with RNG preety much.

    If you have any faith in the 77.8% chance that Frinckles himself is town alone then you should mostly trust him imo.

    If you read my (failed) hosted game, he almost effectively called out all 3 mafia in a 13-player game on n1......even when there were mechanics in place for the mafia to be distanced from each other
    Now that I'm re-reading this something is off.
    Everyone here has 7 out of 9 chance to be Town.
    And if we carry out with this reasoning, everyone of us is Town.
    Either Martin did TMI right here, or I am not understanding this post.
  46. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Auwt: Some things this slot says just seem forced or manipulaand I don't think it's because of how Auwt types. Like this

    we've literally got four things here. 1) A cop out reasoning for a vote with some meta inflection. 2) a demand for an iso 3) preemptively calling the ISO post shitty 4) supposing to everyone that MM is hiding something.
    Huh?
    1 : I don't understand.
    2 : Regarding the ISO, I would just like to see him do it, because he did it every time he was town. And quite early in the game each time.
    3 : No, I'm saying that you guys might think my vote doesn't have much reasoning, I was talking about my own post here.
    4 : I believe he is, now I won't make up anyone's mind, just find it by yourself.
  47. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    To be fair there is a 7/9 chance that Frinckles is town......If he needs to town-core 3 other people at random then that's...

    7/9 (Frinckles himself) x 7/9 x 7/9 x 7/9 = 36.5% chance of town just straight-up mechanically winning with RNG preety much.

    If you have any faith in the 77.8% chance that Frinckles himself is town alone then you should mostly trust him imo.

    If you read my (failed) hosted game, he almost effectively called out all 3 mafia in a 13-player game on n1......even when there were mechanics in place for the mafia to be distanced from each other
    Martin the probabilist back at work !
  48. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    What's your reasoning for wanting to lynch day 1? Do you think this is a good move for town?
    I mean the game gives a chance to collect info on everyone aka D1.
    I'm just voting the one(s) I find the most scummy.
    Leading to a lynch, or not, well that's something else to debate.

    We should rather act quite early to prevent any blackmail opposition.
    Obviously we could talk for ages, but better take action when YOU CAN take action.
  49. Forum:Approved Forum Mafia Setups

    Thread:S-FM The Fooling Party (13P)

    Thread Author:Auwt

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    32
    Views
    1,328

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM The Fooling Party (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    yo this shit looks awesome. i might sign if i'm willing to invest the time. uwu
    UwU
  50. Forum:Ongoing Forum Mafia Games

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Auwt

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,485

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall


    Vote will go here for now.
    Why ? Prior reason, being townread D1, and he's usually pushing way more as town, wanting to see the usual big ISO post : )
    Might be a shitty rofl arguments, but pretty sure there's something to dig out right here.
Results 1 to 50 of 655
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4