Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Grayswandir

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    -vote Frinckles

    dropping this here
  2. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    WAIT DID YOU CLAIM SHERIFF OR DOC. Iím so confused. Which claim did you retract? Do you have a red check on Ozy or not?
  3. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    So someone claimed Doc and then dropped it? Nice
  4. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    Sorry was practicing with my band today. I'm the sheriff with a red check on Ozzy

    Rebuttal @Ozzywho?
    lol or are you scum?
  5. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Town finds a hidden recorded conversation between the 2 mafia. And it says as such

    Mafia 1 ďDude letís killĒ
    Mafia 2 ďDude I want to get laidĒ
    Mafia 1 ďDude I want to killĒ
    Mafia 2 ďDude I just want to get a laidĒ
    Mafia 1 ďFine Dude you go get laid and I will just kill someoneĒ


    Disclaimer: This is all Fluff/Flavor not relevant to this game.
    -vote Mike

    host is scum
  6. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Mafia = Chad Thundercock?
  7. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Inactivity and Apathy is so NAI for naz though.
    D1 the same goes for Frinckles. Now is not D1 anymore.
    Itís not the inactivity, itís naz telling the town sheís gonna be afk. Scum have done this litwrally every single game recently
  8. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    doc outing clears two right, plus a possible check
    Wait did someone claim doc?
  9. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Did you just claim scum?
    Yes. That is exactlt what I just did.
  10. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Grayswandir
    Dude you just disappeared on me. Stop with this apathy!

    See you all in 12 hours most likely.
    Still have to wait on naz frostbyte happymeal to give some input.

    My god phone is annoying...
    Go away
  11. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ahhhh i have an errand to run after work today, but i will try to get a reads list posted at some point before eod, which i should be here for
    -vote skip
    This could also be scum
  12. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Post count is very NAI for me, what is AI is when I start making 20 posts, and then leave randomly, and basically come back to make another 20 posts
    Itís not the post count that pegs me as scum when Iím scum, itís my pattern of activity, like as town my activity will be somewhat constant throughout the day (barring shenanigans like EoD and what not). But as scum, I pop in and out of the thread. Obviously I also sometimes do it as town, but there is a difference between me doing that as town, and doing it as scum (not that I could tell you what that difference is; I donít know)
    @Marshmallow Marshall next time you say activity is NAI for you - you do this exact thing as scum :P
  13. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You willing to vote there today?
    I have a scumread that is Ozy, Iím not voting one of my nullreads
    What PoE did you guys clear? And how?
  14. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Post count is very NAI for me, what is AI is when I start making 20 posts, and then leave randomly, and basically come back to make another 20 posts
    Itís not the post count that pegs me as scum when Iím scum, itís my pattern of activity, like as town my activity will be somewhat constant throughout the day (barring shenanigans like EoD and what not). But as scum, I pop in and out of the thread. Obviously I also sometimes do it as town, but there is a difference between me doing that as town, and doing it as scum (not that I could tell you what that difference is; I donít know)
  15. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    FrostByte is very similar here to last game, and not at all to his scum game. Also, I do not have a read on Happymeal.
  16. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Mafia have a mandatory attack
    Did you know this because youíre scum?? :P
  17. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    SuperJack likely also town based on his rhetoric and way of posting, I like the wallposts where he scumpaints ppl
  18. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Can yíall not spam so I can post xD
  19. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Iím not always the top poster, itís literally NAI for me, sometimes Iím 25% of the chat in a 4,000 post game, sometimes I make 10 posts, I donít always feel like overposting
    Are you asking me what my read on FrostByte is, because you saw me calling him out as town, and want to know why, or did you miss that and want me to talk about frostbyte specifically?
    I wonít reveal the reason, itís something I want to keep to myself, itís a useful meta, just like how SB16 has a secret meta on Light that only he knows
    Anyways, DM is also town
    And, why did Mafia not kill?
  20. Forum:Site Discussion

    Thread:Reputation

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Grayswandir

    Replies
    24
    Views
    233

    ►►Re: Reputation◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I can't even give reputation : P
    lol
  21. Forum:Site Discussion

    Thread:Reputation

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Grayswandir

    Replies
    24
    Views
    233

    ►►Re: Reputation◄◄

    Negrep is gay
  22. Replies
    8
    Views
    60

    ►►Re: Petitioning old SJ's avatar to be back◄◄

    You forgot to @fred .
    Fred will gladly change pplís avatars
  23. Replies
    10
    Views
    75

    ►►Re: Effects of high velocity bullets on tissue◄◄

    Iím curious how fucked up you have to get (Iím guessing on hasheesh in Afghanistan) to just shrug off a .50 cal like itís nothing.
  24. Replies
    10
    Views
    75

    ►►Re: Effects of high velocity bullets on tissue◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I was wondering how long It would take for Helz to answer. Impressive response time..
    I was wondering whether he would answer at all.
  25. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    How better to feel your regrets than to relive them over and over, like in the show Lucifer?
    That sounds like actual hell.
  26. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    According to Jewish teachings, hell is not entirely physical; rather, it can be compared to a very intense feeling of shame. People are ashamed of their misdeeds and this constitutes suffering which makes up for the bad deeds. When one has so deviated from the will of God, one is said to be in Gehinnom. This is not meant to refer to some point in the future, but to the very present moment. The gates of teshuva (return) are said to be always open, and so one can align his will with that of God at any moment. Being out of alignment with God's will is itself a punishment according to the Torah.
    I love this precept. I think the idea of Hell being a situation rather than a physical place is very realistic. A lot of people end up in hell at various points in their lives. But you can always choose to leave Hell.
  27. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    This is why I like Judaism better. Jews believe that righteous gentiles will be saved
  28. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    I forgot I was a part of this ; been playing a lot of civ 5. Don't worry I'll be making some posts in the next few hours and carry town another game in a row ;)
    Are you telling us you were inactive because youíre scum?
  29. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Its the same game with more streamlined mechanics. Unless you really, really like telling every worker what to do every turn on every tile. Sea tiles are complete shit though so I recommend modding them
    Civ 6 is the only Civ game I cannot play, not even on easy
    Districts are weird
  30. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    What is UP with people claiming PR every single game and day
    also Iím still screaming internally
    and Iím not skipping, fuck that
  31. Replies
    5
    Views
    53

    ►►Post the cringiest sentence that comes to mind◄◄

    The Flat Earth society has members all around the Globe.
  32. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    bro you can't complain about site toxicity and then be a dick to ppl for their religious beliefs. It wouldn't matter if the dude advocated sharia law and stoning adulturers. He's still just some guy on the internet and winning an argument won't dEstRoY rEliGioN. Have you never heard of embodying the change you want to see?
    +1
  33. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ahh, there goes my D1 plan. Nearly 24 hours are over and we are, I want to say, pre-RVS if there even is such a thing.
    Was looking forward to observing who is interested in what, or how people use me as a tool in what direction. Idea had the added benefit of knowing that when I would post something, there would be at least 1 who's interested in it.

    Well, anyways. I want to say that as ridiculous and unrealistic as it sounds - I actually have a read.
    Are you guys ready? Don't make fun of me, ok? I believe in this!

    So, what got my attention was the different reactions my opening post got.
    When I made it - nearly everyone who had posted up until that point was browsing this thread. I think only naz wasn't online, not certain about Mag. (though, apathy is NAI for naz, so it wouldn't had mattered anyway even if she was online)

    Up until my opening post, there was an average of around 1 post per minute. What I noticed was, that upon seeing my opening post - some players embraced it (SJ, LY, maaaybe DA counts as he didnt ignore it even a second when he came online) while others froze (FrostByte, Frinckles, maaaaybe Mag not sure if he was browsing this page).

    Objectively, I don't know if this means anything. No way to know. But I want to believe it does.
    I got good vibes only from Frinckles tbh, and IDK what to think about Mag but feels more like scum than town.
    Frostbyte though? I only played 1 game with him. I feel like a town Frostbyte would be more active, more passionate, more aggressive.

    Soo, yeah...
    That's my "far reach" read. SJ, LA, DA = Town. Frostybte = Scum. Mag = Scum Lean. naz = Null.
    That's how many? 3..4..5..6 and 7 with me.
    2 other guys who I can't remember for the life of me. Facepalm

    -vote Frostbyte
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
  34. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -vote skip
    Mmrpht.
  35. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because, In My Humble Opinion. I Believe Skipping Day 1 After All Discussion Has Passed. Would Leave Town In A Relatively Better Position Then Accidently Lynching A Town Day 1. Because, Then We Are Still Up One Come Tomorrow Instead Of Down 2 From A Mislynch & Mafia Kill..
    Do you think we should skip every day or just d1? Is it only on d1? If we lynch today should we skip tomorrow?
  36. Replies
    10
    Views
    75

    ►►Re: Effects of high velocity bullets on tissue◄◄

    Yes, (also the most commonly used calibre is 9mm, not 6mm). Btw, seeing as it has a higher calibre and its a heavier bullet, at close range (I think at least) a pistol bullet may well be more danaging than a rifle round. Iím sure thereís other variables that come into play such as if the bullet yaws (like 5.56 and 5.45 do), if its hollow/soft point or not, ect. Havent watched that video yet. Gonna wafch it now.
  37. Replies
    10
    Views
    75

    ►►Effects of high velocity bullets on tissue◄◄

    Sorry for the weird question. Iíve heard bullets with really high velocity just go straight through you without doing much damage - so I was wondering, if say someone gets hit by a .50 BMG round traveling at really high velocity, assuming the bullet didnít hit anything vital and just went straight through them, could they survive? And what would it do to the flesh?
  38. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    I love the fact that my phone thinks that is a phone number.
  39. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Just saying to claim science has no balance is unfair and untrue. Science doesn't just exist in experiments. ^^ If you want to know more about science i don't mind sharing what I know with you ^^ people always assume it's science Vs religion. But there is nothing to stop them from co-existing. Nothing stops you from being a scientist and believing in God/gods/religion.
    +100000. So much. So many people donít get this lol
  40. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    https://www.livescience.com/379-scie...iscipline.html
    This site says physicists reject belief in God at a rate of 38%, whereas social scientists believe at a rate of 31%.
    So theyíre not the most likely. I wonder if I can ask the person who told me that to give me a source.
    Regardless, still much higher than youíd expect if religious people lacked critical thinking skills :P
  41. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    How do you reconcile your claim that religious people lack critical thinking skills when physicists are the scientists who are most likely to believe in God? Youíre nor arguing against religion here; youíre arguing against fundamentalism.
  42. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    STOP SPEAKING IN ABSOLUTES, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SITH!

    It's not because some far-right people weren't religious that all far-right people aren't. Take Franco as an example of religious far-right. Anti-far-right people being religious doesn't exclude far-right people from being religious too.
    I donít think Iím the one speaking in absolutes here, and neither are you. I think Renegade is :P
  43. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Renegade how do you reconcile your tying in religion with far right extremism with the fact that some of the most fervent abolitionists were not only religious, but driven to abolitionism because of religion?
  44. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Celibate was imposed by the Gregorian Reform... so that priests' riches would go back to the Church. Popes back then were all but holy, acting like true statesmen. The literal teen we talked about is a ridiculous example, Rodrigo Borgia is another. Things like this lead me to strongly believe the institution is full of shit lol (don't you dare tell me they were inspired by God and truly followed the path of Jesus Christ as his successors...).

    About "Protestants", there's a quite important point you're missing: the Reformation created a ton of different "branches". Some were completely insane (like in MŁnster), some were much more sane than what existed before (like those saying people should be able to read the Bible in their own language so that they may understand it). You can't just say a bunch of crazies represent the entire religion.
    Oh probably. I may have missed some branches. Iím talking about ones like Lutheranism and especially the Pilgrims and the Calvinists, many of whom were well known for extreme iconoclasm.
  45. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    I think since weíve brought up the Catholic Church as a topic, I may as well fuck with this. I feel like the conflict between Protestants and Catholics (during the Reformation) can essentially be put down to Ďif the Catholics didnít believe enough, then the Protestants believed too much.í I mean, on the Catholic side you had priests and bishops, who were supposed to be celibate, commonly entertain mistresses and some living on their own land rather than their parish. Going even further up the hierarchy the Pope engaged in some spectacular opulence. I would go as far naming the heresy trials conducted during the 14th-15th centuries as evidence of the Pope wanting his hold on power maintained through sham trials.

    Whereas on the Protestant side you had shit like the Salem witch trials where Protestants would straight up execute ppl for suspected witchcraft. Shit that ironically is popularly attributed to Catholics but Protestants mostly engaged in.
  46. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    A long line of Popes, chief arbiters of the word of god for catholics, have long oversaw the abuse of children at the hands of God sanctioned predators, as a simple example.

    Word of god!
    Isnít that more of an argument against organized religion
  47. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Ok, but it's the "Truly read it" that is the question. The OP is meaning to read it word to word with the current English edition with the current English language.

    We all know that some people have their beliefs in how to "truly" read it, just as you know there will be other Christians that read it in a different way and believe theirs is the true way.

    End of the day, aslong as people who are in need are helped I have no issues with religions and belief's. If believing make you happy and makes you a good person so be it.

    It's those that abuse their position and abuse the books to twist them for their own selfish desire that I have issues with. Also those who try to force their beliefs on others.

    Be careful on this thread Mike, there are people who will grasp at posting and pushing anything to get a reaction from you, you have my love and don't stick around if people begin to lower the thread.
    +1
  48. Replies
    120
    Views
    552

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Part of the reason why I made this thread was because I see many hardcore atheists making the same mistake as fundamentalists in taking the Bible literally, and they usually end up getting hung up on some irrelevant details. There are some atheists who genuinely think there is no room for religion if you accept scientific inquiry, and I think that’s dead wrong. Science and religion are two very different things that deal with different parts of the world.

    A bit unrelated but one of the best arguments against the existence of God is in creation itself. I mean, if the Universe was created by God, then obviously the next question you have to ask yourself is, who created God? Or has he always existed? In which case, isn’t it simpler to skip God creating the Universe altogether and say the Universe has always existed? I have not heard any good counterarguments against this and would be interested in hearing one.

    I feel though as the existence of God isn‚Äôt actually necessary for religion to be ‚Äėtrue‚Äô on a fundamental level. There‚Äôs many religions that don‚Äôt even believe in a God (like Buddhism), but what they all share in common is the belief in a set of basic moral principles that has to be followed. My ‚ÄėGod‚Äô so to speak (more important than a Creator or divine being, if it exists), would be that, and for my part I do believe that such a morality does exist (and influences the physical realm).
  49. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    The new meta is lynch Gray every game om d1.
    Because he claims Switcher.
    in fact if you fail to lynch me I will claim switcher just for the lulz
  50. Replies
    367
    Views
    2,863

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Your Scum Buddies with them?
    Yes epe:
Results 1 to 50 of 393
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4