Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Marshmallow Marshall

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.18 seconds.

  1. Replies
    787
    Views
    7,177

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I kind of assumed I would have more to say, but the thread has not had many AI interactions frankly. My reads are something like this:

    Wiisp - town. (I thought the way they probed me and Leto was very much sincerely trying to understand. Don't agree with the reads they often produce but the thought process is very consistent)
    Martin - town. (I thought the wallpost was good. Helz's characterization if it seemed unfair. Their thought process reminds me of the prior illuminati game.)
    Helz - null/town. (I'm honestly not sure how much the towntells ppl point out on Helz's slot can be trusted, but they seem to be making a very earnest effort to push the game forward)
    SJ - scum. (the overall play has been very anti-town and the way they push ppl has been more plain argumentative than trying to actually find alignments and shit)
    Leto/Varcron - scum. (after the early posts that seemed extremely vain, they mainly pop in to have lame arguments and excuse themselves for not reading / taking stances)
    MM - null. The vote on gray and the way they responded to being asked about it remains very strange. But whenever they're not talking to me they seem like usual early game null MM.

    I don't have any meaningful read on anyone else (if the above can even be considered meaningful). There is a good chance there are multiple scums among the people that barely have any AI content and this game is just town cannibalism.

    -vote samsungLyssa


    I can get behind Helz reasoning for this vote for now.
    ing someone you're not sure about against someone you don't have a read on instead of going after your very "level 1" scumreads... what am I missing here?
  2. Replies
    787
    Views
    7,177

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I ain’t reaching anything. I don’t have any hands, I have magic.
    Lots of things are Scummy. Doesn’t mean your scum.
    If that was the case then I guess me and you are both scum buddies.
    No comprendo.

    And Varcron, it'd have been basically impossible to scumpaint you efficiently for not jumping on a fluffy slot lol. I like the answers I'm seeing from you, though.
  3. Replies
    101
    Views
    412

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Renegade how do you reconcile your tying in religion with far right extremism with the fact that some of the most fervent abolitionists were not only religious, but driven to abolitionism because of religion?
    STOP SPEAKING IN ABSOLUTES, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SITH!

    It's not because some far-right people weren't religious that all far-right people aren't. Take Franco as an example of religious far-right. Anti-far-right people being religious doesn't exclude far-right people from being religious too.
  4. Replies
    2
    Views
    36

    ►►Re: So many bots. So so many bots..◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    search engine spiders are on every site they can find
  5. Replies
    101
    Views
    412

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    I think since we’ve brought up the Catholic Church as a topic, I may as well fuck with this. I feel like the conflict between Protestants and Catholics (during the Reformation) can essentially be put down to ‘if the Catholics didn’t believe enough, then the Protestants believed too much.’ I mean, on the Catholic side you had priests and bishops, who were supposed to be celibate, commonly entertain mistresses and some living on their own land rather than their parish. Going even further up the hierarchy the Pope engaged in some spectacular opulence. I would go as far naming the heresy trials conducted during the 14th-15th centuries as evidence of the Pope wanting his hold on power maintained through sham trials.

    Whereas on the Protestant side you had shit like the Salem witch trials where Protestants would straight up execute ppl for suspected witchcraft. Shit that ironically is popularly attributed to Catholics but Protestants mostly engaged in.
    Celibate was imposed by the Gregorian Reform... so that priests' riches would go back to the Church. Popes back then were all but holy, acting like true statesmen. The literal teen we talked about is a ridiculous example, Rodrigo Borgia is another. Things like this lead me to strongly believe the institution is full of shit lol (don't you dare tell me they were inspired by God and truly followed the path of Jesus Christ as his successors...).

    About "Protestants", there's a quite important point you're missing: the Reformation created a ton of different "branches". Some were completely insane (like in Mnster), some were much more sane than what existed before (like those saying people should be able to read the Bible in their own language so that they may understand it). You can't just say a bunch of crazies represent the entire religion.
  6. Replies
    101
    Views
    412

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Your belief in the bible is established on the phrase "springs of the sea"? Wut?

    What "springs" in the sea are you even referring to? Fault lines? Plate tectonics?

    Yikes

    Again a PERFECT example of cherry picking and mental gymnastics. Here you take "springs of the sea" literally, but we aren't supposed to take literally the age of the earth calculated by the blood lines described as 6000 years old?

    Exhausting.
    By saying "established", you probably think we shouldn't take this literally (as in "built on"). Is that incompatible with taking the rest of your post literally?

    If I make a metaphor in a text, does it mean nothing has to be taken literally in my text?
    One thing not having to be taken literally does not exclude other things from the same text to be meant to be taken literally. Now, I don't really understand what Mike said lol, but your argument is invalid.
    Note that this works the other way around too: it's not because some things can be taken literally that EVERYTHING has to be taken literally.
  7. Replies
    101
    Views
    412

    ►►Re: Should the Bible be taken literally?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    A long line of Popes, chief arbiters of the word of god for catholics, have long oversaw the abuse of children at the hands of God sanctioned predators, as a simple example.

    Word of god!
    The Catholic Church as an entity (but not all of its individual members, priests, etc.) can and should go the fuck away. That's just because it's an institution of power that uses religion as an excuse for many bad things (again, not everyone in it, but the entity as a whole). It doesn't mean all religion is bad and should be rejected vehemently like you're doing. Why not respect those who live in accordance to their faith and who are helped by their religion to be better people, independently from any religious belief (or lack thereof)? Like this post, which I absolutely love btw:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is hitting the nail on the head. If everyone could understand this imagine the world.

    Romans 12:19
    Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

    Hebrews 4:12
    For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

    Luke 9:50
    And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.
    What is bad about that? Worst case scenario is, there's actually no God at all, but at least the Bible helped people in their lives and did no harm in such a case. Note that I'm talking about specific cases like this one, not talking about all consequences religion had.
  8. Replies
    11
    Views
    153

    ►►Re: Challenge: FM Formula◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well, my corona is over, I am survived and I am back.
    As for formula, it's simple for this forum. Here it is:
    Scum wins.
    ?! welcome back among the living, I wasn't aware you had the Black Death.

    Also, that's completely false town has won a rather big share of games recently.
  9. ►►Re: 70 million pissed off republicans and not one city burned to the ground.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    I dont think theres any authoritarian regimes with an armed populace, and for a good reason. Europe and the like may not have authoritarian governments, so they dont need guns yet. But wait until some dictatorship starts to emerge, and ppl will wish they had guns.

    To address your points about the US and its stance on gun rights though, the problems in America are much older than ppl marching on the Capitol and trying to take over Congress by force: guns have played a very minor role in this... situation thus far.

    Hillbillies with rifles are a real threat, but I think paying that price is worth it if it means you can defend yourself if the government wants to take your shit. Imagine how the Cuban/Russian Revolutions wouldve gone if ppl were armed. Imagine how Hitlers rise to power couldve been averted or at least Jews couldve defended themselves if they were as well armed as Americans are.
    I can imagine the corpses piling up, yes.

    Agreed, but that doesn't mean they aren't an issue, and even less that they won't be.

    Ah yes, it would be absolutely lovely if Belarusians had guns...
  10. Replies
    4
    Views
    598

    Sticky: ►►Re: FM Moderation Log◄◄

    Regarding S-FM 320: ?krc

    @Bruno (@S-FM BFTW) has been banned for a month during the game (18 days ago) for posting several inflammatory threads on his main account about his then-recent modkill while the host had not yet decided what to do with his slot. This breaks several rules: no out of game communication, no intentional posting from your main account during an anonymous game, no personal attacks. Despite Bruno's very long history of infractions, some leniency has been applied, because the host appealed to leniency after having a civil conversation with Bruno; he had mistakenly thought Bruno was guilty of cheating by OGCing with another player. While this does not excuse the major and intentional intentional rulebreak, we understand being wrongly accused isn't fun, so no additional punishment will be given.
    Host appealing for leniency and rescinding his cheating-by-OGC accusations: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post912459

    On another note, let it be known that further serious FM-related offenses (severe personal attacks, intentional OGC, etc.) from Bruno will result in a permanent game ban. We hope we won't need to get there (and in theory, we shouldn't need to), but after seeing multiple people reasonably take issue with his behavior in multiple games, seeing how he intentionally broke the rules even after S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom II (see the verdict related to that game), and considering his infraction history, this seems only appropriate to prevent repeated rulebreaking that would be detrimental to games.


    ~~

    We'd also like to reminder to all players that games are meant to be fun. Before posting something toxic, think about this. Toxicity doesn't make things fun for anyone, and can only hurt the game and its players, not help. This is not an attack, nor is it targeted at anyone. It's normal to get a bit more heated and to have less fun in games with a bad climate. That's why we should all try to defuse such situations during games, and obviously avoid causing them. If everyone played nice, infractions would be extremely rare, and that's what we want.

  11. Replies
    7
    Views
    90

    ►►Re: Website activity throughout the year◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    From now on, outside of FM games, whenever I see someone use that awful awful "/s" I will quote it and fix it.
    People on this site are so uncultured!
    So true!
    /s
  12. Replies
    14
    Views
    980

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia (9P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Ok. I'll do it eventually >->
    Thanks
  13. Replies
    15
    Views
    108

    ►►Re: Should Plurality lynch be as common as it is?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    In this case, PoE is a fancy word for lynching the #1 inactive player? I believe it wouldn't take too much effort to not be #1 inactive but rather #2 or #3, which is good enough to be called lurking.
    The point was that majority pressures everyone to become more active whilst providing towns with info how different slots react to pressure themselves and the pressure on different slots.
    Though, granted, perhaps that's just fantasy play at this point and nobody cares - which would make Voss right and players bad. \_(ツ)_/
    Depends on how inactive the player is. If he's totally inactive, he's gonna get replaced out, which solves the problem. If he's really a lurker in a strategic manner, chances are he'll be in the PoE, and people will want to lynch him more than Mr. Inactive because while the latter will get replaced out and was simply not there, the former has been scummy for doing things like fluffing or fencesitting without giving any conclusions, often by being noncommital and afraid to vote.
  14. Replies
    20
    Views
    253

    ►►Re: Mafia Caravan◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You meant Setup?
    Sure, but I truly meant lore too. It's a fun theme, and you seemed to have ideas, hence why I said that.
  15. Replies
    787
    Views
    7,177

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    While I am usually a fan of seeing harder stances in terms of reads (ex: either "I find Helz Scummy" or "I find Helz towny")

    I like this as well tbh, speaks to me they aren't done evaluating Helz and that if they do find it one way or another it could change.

    Like, this isn't an explicit null-read, in a sense. They aren't exactly or really saying "Helz could go one way or another" and just fence-sitting it.
    Fencesitting is a general scumtell, so it wouldn't be good if that were what Mr. Science was doing. However, here he wants to take time to evaluate him, which isn't fencesitting but "I need time to evaluate"; that is NAI. I don't think we should read too much into it until we see (or do not see) his read on Helz later on.
  16. Replies
    787
    Views
    7,177

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    To be fair with you when you phrased your previous past post it does now kind of seem like a trap for me to fall in, so I guess we both played ourselves.
    I don't see the "trap". You could've had some kind of TWTBAW read on him, which wouldn't have been completely ununderstandable, although I wouldn't have shared it. But anyway, I'd like you to explain me how it looks like I laid a trap, because I guess DM could have seen the same thing and jumped on it.
  17. Replies
    787
    Views
    7,177

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I think we should be overstating our reads and acting like we found big foot given someone will die from our votes at the end of the day regardless of if our info is solid or not.

    Lets be wayy too serious about this.

    (Like, not joking, I think its good for town)
    Agreed. That's how you generate info for the next days anyway, even if you happen to be wrong right now. We all know the cases will get better on the next days, but that's only true because we make relatively bad ones on D1 to get a flip and information around it.
  18. Replies
    787
    Views
    7,177

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You know I was referring to an actual Waffle right?
    Not you.
    Ah, so it's a pure coincidence you say you townread a Waffle (capitalized) when I'm called Luftwaffle on another site we're on? Pssshhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Would it have made you feel better if I said Pancake instead?
    Yes. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Also, you used an opportunistic approach of forced conjecture to discriminate the poster.
    May have an agenda, you may not. I dont know.
    If you view Varcron in some way or another for that, that's on you, certainly not on me for being "opportunistic" by asking for a read lol. You're severely reaching, and that's scummy (we're way past RVS now).

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Like its Day 1 for Christ Sakes, dont treat this like a big foot interrogation.
    Ah, so because it's day 1 (and 700 posts in), I shouldn't consider anything you say as serious? That's basically asking for a dead/useless D1. Note that I don't find this part necessarily scummy, just wrong.
  19. Replies
    45
    Views
    597

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia(9P) WINTER 2021◄◄

    I believe the game is full with Light_Yagami's sign @bakermir @Mike
  20. Replies
    14
    Views
    980

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia (9P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Nope. I'm not staff. Raise the concerns with staff if you believe it needs seen too. I'm a full-time lazy asshole trying their best not to fall back into the pits of responsibility.
    Ok then, time to force you into those pits :P
    The host gave you the go-ahead, so you may clarify that. If not, I'd advise the host to specify it in signups for clarity's sake.
  21. Replies
    15
    Views
    108

    ►►Re: Should Plurality lynch be as common as it is?◄◄

    Against the winning scum strategy called lurking, there is the winning town strategy called PoE. Lurking scums have lost their recent games, if I'm not mistaken. Plus, plurality + majority is the norm on most sites, and lurkers don't get treated so kindly there either. It's all about learning to deal with scum lurkers.
  22. ►►Re: 70 million pissed off republicans and not one city burned to the ground.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Nope, Just like politics I handpick what data I want to use and present it in exactly a way that benefits me the most. Despite it being completely misleading and ignorant of many other factors. =).
    And if someone points this out I stick my fingers in my ears and make very childish noises whilst screaming more inaccurate bladder or repeating older non-related bladder.
    I'll vote for you
  23. Replies
    20
    Views
    253

    ►►Re: Mafia Caravan◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    A funny thought (because of the theme) would be to clean up and finish Arsonist's DDoS Attack setup and present it to some White Hackers community.
    Though, I'm not sure how fun a cult setup would be really. And I presume such communities would be on the Deep Web (too lazy to Google ngl).

    But theme wise, that's a funny thought.
    This color is amazing. If I were that kind of guy, I'd say it is epic.

    And let's not try to get hacked, eh? If you have ideas to further develop that lore, though, it'd be great!
  24. Replies
    7
    Views
    90

    ►►Re: Website activity throughout the year◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Judging by 2020, the next 2 months will be even worse.
    That's up to us ^^
  25. ►►Re: 70 million pissed off republicans and not one city burned to the ground.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Imagine if the political side you are afraid of has power and you are not allowed to have guns.

    This is the basic idea behind gun ownership. Its not like the right to have a 'well formed militia' was created to hunt deer. Its about the population being able to build the means to fight their own government if thy feel its necessary.

    Not that you should use force when you disagree with political bullshit but oppression has a pattern that starts with disarming the populous.
    The government is less of a threat than a bunch of people who decide to have a "well-formed Militia" and who declare whatever the hell they want to because they have guns. Democracies all over the world exist without that stuff, and they're going much better (and much more democratically) than the US are right now. History is proving this stance wrong. I understand the idea behind gun ownership, I just believe it is very dumb lol. The majority is too dumb to be given such a powerful tool, sadly.
  26. Replies
    15
    Views
    103

    ►►Re: S-FM Trust Fall (10P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Please do! But be aware that technically there's nothing stoping this game from lasting forever.

    The "@ Host I trust [x]!" is done in the thread. But you're correct.
    I have faith in our community that if a scum were to start the game with "i trust x y z..." then players would be good enough to realize that he is probably not a Townie.
    Lol, I dare hope your trust is not misplaced

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Correct, that's one way to look at it. Another way would be that scum have to convince 2 townies to trust them while 3 pairs of townies need to "find each other".

    I haven't seen this play out - I only copied the setup. Difficult to judge what would be more balanced.
    Do you think perhaps either 2 townie slots should be removed or 1 scum + 1 town slot should be added, to make it "2-2" or "3-3" instead of "2-3"?
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    What do you think of this?
    I have never seen such a game be played either, but the ratio of good pairings vs bad pairings town can make seems fair. Yes, it leaves only "one mistake" for town to make, but that isn't equal to "1 lynch before MYLO" in standard games: you have to "vote town" instead of "voting scum", which is much easier probability-wise. I guess you can blame me if the balance isn't right when the game is played, but I don't see an issue with it currently.
    @Mike do you want me to add you to the S-FM Mini Queue with this setup? Just making sure
  27. ►►Re: 70 million pissed off republicans and not one city burned to the ground.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I don't know about threats of violence, but i will say there were hundreds of businesses boarding up their businesses in fear of Trump winning and the left rioting. All over the country you can read stories of businesses doing so. When interviewed they didn't say they were scared if Biden won. They were scared if Trump won.
    Isn't everyone who isn't completely disconnected from politics scared of the "opposing side" in the US atm? There's a political crisis, and people are crazy and own guns. That's a good reason to be scared.
  28. Replies
    20
    Views
    253

    ►►Re: Mafia Caravan◄◄

    Considering the overwhelming activity in here, BUMP

    Come on, it's going to be fun lol. Here's a setup suggestion if we do go play on a gaming forum:

    This, but replacing the rolecard names with gaming themed ones.

    Angry Troll (Mafioso)
    Angry DDoS Master (Consort)

    Community Manager (Sheriff)
    Technical Support (Doctor)
    Honest Player x5 (Citizen)
  29. Replies
    14
    Views
    980

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia (9P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Roleblocks and heals have no feedback, Mafia faction kill is optional, Mafia night chat doesn't include n0 - correct?
    Would like it specified in the setup tbh.
    I assume the game starts on D1. It'd be nice to specify indeed. @SuperJack
  30. Replies
    787
    Views
    7,177

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I would say use Superjack. Would probably save you the headache of swapping accounts as well
    I could get behind this too. That's all ultimately up to the host @AIVION to allow (or not) though
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I normally do not think its IA but for 2 heads on 1 account to do it is out of place. Now the only hydra in our game is one of the lowest posters. At the very least I would like to advocate for pressure on this slot for participation.
    Fair point. And it's true their contributions haven't been many, nor have they been amazing.
  31. Replies
    787
    Views
    7,177

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Opportunist Post by MM.
    Good Comeback by Varcron.

    Varcron - Town
    MM - Scum

    -vote MM
    sorry, how is a question about Varcron's read on Mr. Science opportunistic AT ALL? Genuine questions about someone's reads are not opportunistic. But votes from someone you just claimed to townread (and didn't even explain why, for the record):
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I TR Waffle [Waffle = me, Luftwaffle].
    Pretty Townie.
    for asking a simple question about someone's reads are.
    -vote Dark Magician
  32. Replies
    787
    Views
    7,177

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I never said anything like that, I just said that doing something is overrated.

    If (I haven't really been reading too much or gone too far in because busy) that is the case, I would consider that scummy because blank posts are literally useless.
    Well then, doing something isn't so overrated in your eyes, eh? I definetly agree it's not towny, btw.
  33. Replies
    22
    Views
    3,573

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Super Basic (7P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Based on role cards, Mafia can perform 2 kills on N1 in the case of D1 mislynch.
    Mafioso does his own kill and consort does faction kill.
    D1 is effectively MYLO in the case of Doctor missing his heal N1.

    What is this?
    Although I can understand your interpretation, the discussion here and the way the setup was played when it was hosted before clearly show Mafia only has a factional kill, without a mafioso kill. That's just a wording ambiguity in the Mafioso's rolecard. See the interpretation of the reviewer:
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Everyone is welcome to voice their opinions! I would love some insight to the nature of balance for the setup, as I have not played this setup specifically before.

    I did do a bit of research however.

    This setup is similar to Pie E7, a setup on mafiascum that is almost the same, with the only difference in the setups being that there is a mafia aligned escort. I've read discussions on whether the consort can perform a kill AND roleblock at the same time, that argument is irrelevant in this case, but they all agreed that the mafia should at least HAVE the consort in order to prevent a game breaking town strategy (Follow the Cop).

    Do you have links to the games you have played before? I'd like to take a look at them.
    The linked MS setup clearly has only one kill.

    That being said, even without what would be a nonsensical MYLO on D1, this setup favors scum more than town imo (LYLO on D2) compared to similar setups like the one that has two additional citizens with similar mechanics (and 48 hours days). It could definetly benefit from 48 hours days. The balance is at the very edge of acceptability with that imo, seeing how the setup is made to be really small and how balance in small setups is hard to achieve.
  34. ►►Re: 70 million pissed off republicans and not one city burned to the ground.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I think after the 4 years of Trump there is a lot more kindle to ignite a violent reaction compared to the reaction of his win over Clinton. Trump was polarizing when vying for office and he has only gotten worse since. Just because the extreme right used the allegation of voter fraud as their catalyst doesn't mean the extreme left would have it as their catalyst. Take your pick from that list of controversies during Trumps presidency, there are a couple that can easily reignite into violence if Trump was to be declared president again.
    100 % correct. I think that's what you were saying too, but I'd like to specify something: it could easily reignite into violence from both sides. The immense issue with the vote fraud strategy, which also makes its power, is that it completely removes any form of legitimacy from the opposing side. If you think the opposing side is made solely of liars who only want to seize power against the will of the people, and that you even happen to legally own an assault rifle... I'll let you guess what will happen.

    Disclaimer: I'm referring to the "vote fraud strategy" because there is no proof it actually happened on a scale big enough to swing the results. If you have actual evidence it did, before arguing here, you should be immediatly contacting courts in the US with that evidence, since it appears noone could show them any valid one. The only way this isn't right is if all judges involved in this in each state were biased and part of a conspiracy, in which case the US are already doomed anyway lol.
  35. Replies
    9
    Views
    88

    Sticky: ►►Re: Classical Setups◄◄

    All of those setups have an acceptable level of balance, and what had to be specified already is. Approved and sticked in the Approved Setups section.

    If you find (or make!) an interesting classic setup, you may post it here for it to be edited into the OP (if you're the one making it out of nothing, please make a separate thread and get it approved first, though).
  36. Replies
    9
    Views
    88

    Sticky: ►►Re: Classical Setups◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Denied. You use the terms cops and goons instead of Sheriff and Mafia. Oh. Oh my god that role list. You monster, how could you! Not even a Citizen! Oh how horrid :'( none of the names. Ouch. This isn't classical for SC2Mafia. This is an invasion of language and forced culture.

    And how is the setup picked? What's the mechanic for picking which setup is ran?
    Got it, I'll use only "cop" and "VT" in my setups from now on. :P

    The point of this thread is to be a sticky, by the way. We can then add more classic setups as we see fit by posting setups in this thread! Most games use similar mechanics and similar rolelists anyway.

    And tbh, if people can't be bothered to read a setup because it's in a spoiler in this thread, they also can't be bothered to read a setup that has its own page, in which case they shall burn in eternal flames. Sloth is a sin, ask @Saint Joan Of Arc .
  37. Replies
    137
    Views
    1,342

    ►►Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Why? My contributions are perfectly on topic.
    Does a post need to be off-topic for it to be negrepped? :P
  38. Replies
    137
    Views
    1,342

    ►►Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Don't censor us.
    FREEZEPEACH!!!

    can i negrep you at least
  39. Replies
    137
    Views
    1,342

    ►►Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!◄◄

    I'd kindly like to point out that this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald J. Trump View Post
    JACK "JACKASS" DORSEY IS A LOSER & A MAN WHO LIKES SEEING HIS WIFE WITH OTHER MEN, NAMELY AMERICAN HEROES LIKE MYSELF. HE WAS SUCH A LOSER THAT HE DECIDED TO PERMANENTLY BAN MY ACCOUNT OF OVER 90 MILLION FOLLOWERS (the amount of votes I would've gotten if the election wasn't STOLEN by JOE "WHO?" BIDEN and the DUMBOCRATS) TO SILENCE THE MAJORITY. BUT OUT OF MERCY, I SHALL DECIDE TO PEACEFULLY TRANSFER POWER BY INAUGURATION DAY. WE MUST & WILL RESPECT LAW ENFORCEMENT, AS GOOD AMERICANS DO. BUT THIS IS NOT OVER! WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
    is the cause of this thread, so let's not get carried away from the fun, gentlemen.
  40. Replies
    137
    Views
    1,342

    ►►Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!◄◄

  41. Replies
    787
    Views
    7,177

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Lol. I remember when we had that conversation years ago.

    A part of me wanted to intentionally lurk for a portion of the D1 cycle for a reason I will mention later. I would still like to see more people pay attention to SamsungLyssa. Notice how one Hydra stacked up 175 posts and the other has made 5 total posts between 2 heads in some 160ish hours. I wonder if its because they are busy chatting it up in their scum chat.
    Eh, inactive =/= scum, so I'd at least give them the chance to come in and give their reads for now, although I'll consider placing a vote there if that doesn't happen. @SamsungLyssa
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    God. You really like saying that. Is that the only thing you can say because you can think of say anything else because you are busy in your scum chat.


    What account would people prefer I use?
    Maybe your "archon" account for ISO's sake, but I don't really care. This has been pretty messy lol.
  42. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM French Revoultion

    Thread Author:Noz_Bugz

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    43
    Views
    2,957

    [WIP] ►►Re: S-FM French Revoultion◄◄

    Very true. The Workshop is for everyone!
    peasant rabble incoming

    This setup's lore is interesting, btw...
  43. Replies
    787
    Views
    7,177

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Doing something is overrated
    Should we assume from this post that you find Mr. Science towny, or at least not scummy, for his repeated empty posts?
  44. Replies
    15
    Views
    108

    ►►Re: Should Plurality lynch be as common as it is?◄◄

    No, go away with those heretical ideas! So many games were dull and boring because we could never reach an agreement. Having inactives, even if they aren't that many, completely kill games with majority only. Yes, in theory, it forces everyone to do something. In reality, it just results in some people actually trying to win and some others being potatoes and killing the fun.

    DOWN WITH THE HERETICS, UP WITH THE PLURALITY
    CHOO CHOO
  45. Replies
    21
    Views
    167

    ►►Re: Vacuum Cleaners◄◄

    Dyson master race. End of convo

    Their stuff doesn't break easily and does the job. Seems good enough, no?
  46. Replies
    15
    Views
    103

    ►►Re: S-FM Trust Fall (10P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ohh no, that kills the idea. The original idea was make it "invitiation ONLY" - and have a lobby full of players who are usually easily mislynched or untrusting of others.

    Nah let's just keep it civil I guess and make a normal game with normal signups.
    S-FM Shame Game (10P)

    It's probably best like this.
  47. Replies
    137
    Views
    1,342

    ►►Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Make a public version of Facebook/Twitter.
    Like they make railway companys public.
    Oh no, SJ... you're suggesting to NATIONALIZE sectors? you're a communist. We have to terminate you immediatly in the name of the Free American People.

    I somewhat agree with you, as long as other platforms remain alternatives and not controlled by the state. It's a very touchy topic, because the state controlling what is now a big part of free speech is dangerous, but it could be interesting to experiment. On the other hand, I wouldn't want this to happen in my country because I'd fear for democracy, so idk... Can you experiment this at home?
  48. Replies
    15
    Views
    103

    ►►Re: S-FM Trust Fall (10P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I want to play it, not host it tbh.

    Alternatively, an idea I find interesting is to make it an invitation game, invite agressive players and LHF/New players - and see how they do when they're forced to gain the trust of others. Or, in some cases, getting themselves to trust others.
    Like most of town in that krc game. Especially that 1 guy who had great reads, yet never bothered to be charismatic. Imagine seeing him try to gain the trust of others.
    In this case, if anyone wants to host this, speak up! If nobody volunteers, I might do it myself. It's not like the phases are hard to manage ;).

    Inviting people who could use a training in town-hunting and in the art of appearing town is a good idea, but shh, don't tell people that's why you're inviting them and just ask them! Else, it's a bit of an attack on their pride...
  49. Replies
    787
    Views
    7,177

    ►►Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    If you haven't noticed my Partner loves to reply to other people's posts of roleplay and claims of shit posting, with shit posting. Your vote Is pathetic, weak and lazy. I think a player should make talk to the low posters, or even vote then to provoke some sort of reply.
    Oh look. Someone did. That's us. That's progression while this is just lame.

    Our opinion on Helz shall remain uncommented as that's between us and Helz for now until Helz partakes without the beer.
    Ok about your opinion on Helz for now. I expect a conclusion at some point on D1, though. It's not like you don't have enough time to do whatever you claim to want to do :P

    Your main contribution has been chaos and disruption. Blaming anyone for voting you is quite ridiculous. That being said, after this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post

    @AIVION
    I have now executed my Archon/Hybrid partner. This slot/player/head now only has one person playing it. This is @SuperJack



    __________________

    Alive:
    @Dark Magician
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @SamsungLyssa
    @Wiisp
    @Grayswandir
    @MartinGG99
    @yzb25
    @Varcron
    @Samson
    @Helz
    @S-FM Magoroth
    @Bahkieh

    I apologize and I hope we can continue.
    I understand it may have been that your troll head had taken over, so I'll give you a chance to do something with your existence lol.
    -unvote
  50. Replies
    15
    Views
    103

    ►►Re: S-FM Trust Fall (10P)◄◄

    A lovely little setup more based on town-hunting than most setups. Town needs three correct "trust falls", Mafia needs two; this is always true, no matter what happens in the game, and is quite well balanced.

    Approved, nothing else to say about this. Do you want to be added to the Mini S-FM Queue?
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4