Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Marshmallow Marshall

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.33 seconds.

  1. Replies
    7
    Views
    88

    ►►Re: Name for dialect specific words?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    FORMAL: lingo

    CASUAL: slang or -isms

    Take that, admins.
    First two are 100 % wrong (check the definitions, they have nothing to do with dialects, they're about "language levels", and lingo is pretty vague and not exclusively about dialects). As for -isms, the only -ism dialect I speak is Communism. URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  2. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dude you say this after I have a red on you.
    Humor me, how does the fact you faked a red check on me change anything to you literally signaling to your scummate in the most obvious way possible that she had to hammer? xD
  3. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Man Scum Reading Me At This Point Is Bull Shit... Like Legit... You Are On Crack Here... If You Believe That...
    Mike "checked" you. He's scum. Why should I townread you? Outside of that supposed green check, you haven't been particularly towny this game. And the green check is apparently bullshit. I'm not closed to you being town, but I'm not sure how it's possible either.
  4. Replies
    16
    Views
    167

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM SVM◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Nooooo no queue
    I was just enjoying myself with setup creation


    Also on clarifications - this setup would get many questions anyways, can't avoid it
    Lol ok. This is extremely cute, both because of the gif and the context <3

    Approved as Experimental. If anyone wants to host this at any point, feel free to ping FM staff.
  5. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Also, we might actually have a scum Light here. Oberon is confirmed town because Luona openwolfed = scum busdriver, and town!Oberon is the only way for the game not to be over atm. So we have Mike + Luona as basically confirmed scum, Oberon as basically confirmed town, and then [Oliver/Light/Loldebite/PQR] with 2 scum among these.
  6. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Louna NOW
    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    -vote auwt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    -vote auwt
    I'm not sure whether it's praiseworthy to see your dedication or ridiculous to witness this show Mike xD.

    -vote Mike


    DEFINETLY MIKE + LUONA SCUM, OPEN-WOLFING ^^^^^^^^

    Past that, what the heck was Auwt thinking?? The WHOLE thing around Gikkle was led by town against town? That's ridiculous.

    I healed Oberon because he was the only hope of actually landing a kill on scum for town. @Loldebite who did you RB
  7. Replies
    16
    Views
    167

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM SVM◄◄

    Clarifying potentially confusing elements in a setup is always good imo.

    Random wasn't too bad, I just thought it was a good idea to have a failsafe to avoid fiasco setups.


    Other than that, I think the setup is pretty good, at least in the spirit of it being testing grounds for the support vote mechanic. Any comments before approval? Do you want to be added to the Queue?

    Also, I will finish my version of the setup if this formula proves interesting enough
  8. Replies
    7
    Views
    88

    ►►Re: Name for dialect specific words?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    never seen or heard this word used ever so meh
    It may not be terribly commonly used, but the need for it definetly exists. This thread's creation proves that point.
  9. Replies
    7
    Views
    88

    ►►Re: Name for dialect specific words?◄◄

    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dialectical

    Meaning 2 is what you're looking for here. In French there are two separate words for the two meanings so it was easier :P
  10. Replies
    16
    Views
    167

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM SVM◄◄

    It probably won't be a surprise if I tell you this will be reviewed as an experimental setup and later approved as such lol (which means people should be aware it's a little crazy/different before signing).

    I suggest you also force people to @ mention the host when they place support votes so that you do not have to read through 1k posts to know who support-voted who, for the sake of your sanity lol.

    If Helz can even use mafia-specific powers, does it mean he can use the Mafia Meme's power and win that way? Nice alternative wincon :P

    Vote Enhancer gives items, right? The wording is not entirely clear imo, maybe clarifying it would be a good idea.

    Inspector power card: What is a nonstandard item? What is a default item?

    Powers: When you say "affect" vote power, does it mean adding power, removing power or both?

    Role selection:
    - I assume "amount of players -1" is because Helz has all special powers and thus doesn't need to be assigned one?
    - Pure RNG is balance's worst enemy. If you wish to stick to this, I suggest you generate more than 1 setup and pick the most [insert whatever your criterion for a good game is here] one. You could even leave that criterion unspecified so that people could not speculate whether your goal was to create a crazy game or a balanced game
  11. Replies
    7
    Views
    88

    ►►Re: Name for dialect specific words?◄◄

    Dialectical.
  12. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Auwt/Loldebite/Luona/(Oberon or Mike) is the scumteam

    Auwt is 100 % evil or he'd have been hammered
    All actions are outed
    We lynch Auwt -> Loldebite -> Luona -> we'll see from there
  13. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    This is just sad...
    I am NOT voting alongside oliver btw.
    Auwt/Loldebite/Luona (who is apparently here but not voting)/(Mike or Oberon?? Both are weird as scum here tbh)
  14. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    this looks like GG? PHack and MM to hammer town auwt?
    I trust PQ here, and the fact Auwt has not been turbohammered is already quite telling
  15. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    no, he could have a redcheck but be waiting for the bus driver to state who she bussed.
    I guess that's possible, but seeing the feedback, unless he checked Oliver, his results should be fine.
  16. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Watched Oberon Last Night None Visited Him..
    Well then.
    -vote Auwt


    Mike does not have a red check or he'd be telling us, and he didn't check Auwt, so voting here definetly works. Who did you check @Mike
  17. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    ....... what. The Gikkle train's result was unsurprising, but wtf was Paopan doing?

    Furthermore, Auwt must be lynched.

    (leading the Gikkle train for no reason and actively maintaining town in the dark? No way this is town)

    We probably should wait for feedbacks before placing votes, though. I healed Mike last night.
  18. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Everyoen agrees mayor gikkle there is one mafia between then but they are not teamsed correct?

    Second if we donít lynch a scum today and mayor is scum we lose. Unless viggy shoots mayor. If mayor and viggy both scum sum wins tomorrow if they all get on same time and hammer. But if viggy is town he can shoot mayor in the night if escort flips town giving us another day.
    Correct. We really should be lynching Paopan here. If he flips scum, Gikkle is confirmed town and I can heal while Luona busses me with someone else (and if I die, Luona is highly suspicious). From there, associations should start popping out.
  19. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Scums targeted MM. CD bussed MM and Oliver. Oliver self-attacked = No scum kill
    Wasn't I scum to you earlier today? What made you magically change your mind? Your example doesn't even require to use me specifically, but just any townread you supposedly have... so your reads are absolutely not honest lol.

    This is caught scum at this point.
  20. Replies
    16
    Views
    167

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM SVM◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Yah I really need to reword Helz's wincon somehow..
    It's meant like accumulative of his own votes, across days, as well as that of his given items or used abilities.
    Ngl, I'm not sure how to reword it.
    You win when you have had an effect on votes worth 10 vote points as a living player (which means your votes, your support votes, the items you used and the abilities you performed all count towards that goal while you're alive).
  21. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Hm. Interesting, jmw, you are kinda right, and kinda not. If auwt scum, then paopan is too scum. If auwt town, paopan is too town.
    and @Auwt i think that you + porn is possible too.
    especially coz he asked jmw in card chat not to kill auwt and paopan.
    Only a Sith deals in absolutes
    Your associations are basically throwing individual reads out the window and dismissing possibilities of whiteknighting/pocketing here. If Paopan is scum, Auwt is ery likely scum too and vice versa, both for association and for individual scumminess. But if one of them is town, it's not excluded that Auwt whiteknighted town!Paopan or that scum!Paopan managed to pocket a town!Auwt (although this last scenario seems really unlikely given how dishonestly Auwt is defending him).
  22. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    A) Scum, sleeping, delusional, anti-town. Take the one you want.
    B) Let's suppose an attack happened N1, then there is first the possibility MM was the target (which backfired at you) or MM that healed the attacked target (Frinckles), so yes compared to MM, you are likelier to be scum due to game fact (or at least way, way less townier).

    That's what I am hiding, you got me there.
    Waaait, so anyone who doesn't sheep without digging more on an UNEXPLAINED TRAIN is scum, sleeping, delusional, anti-town? Yeaaaaaaaaa no lol. Assuming scum!Auwt (which I think would also be a great lynch for the record), Gikkle is town by association here.
  23. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    If you guys are gonna lynch me over the guy who ASKED ME to execute him AS MAYOR in jail chat, then it's your own damn fault. I've done my part. You need to lynch or nightkill Paopan tonight. Paopan is far too dangerous to be allowed to live, he's probably what scum relies on when they're saying we're in 'MyLo'
    12 players, 4 scum (5 scum votes assuming scum!Paopan)
    11 with mislynch
    10 with factional kill
    9 with *insert mystery kill here that would make it actually MYLO*

    Also, while I agree Paopan is scum here because he's literally all fluff + being defended by people like Auwt through counterwagoning, I don't think it's fair to say you "did your part" when you could just pull the trigger at him in your jail cell... :P
    Also
    -vote NotPaopan
  24. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    MM isn't helping town either.
    Guess what.

    Oberon isn't helping town either.
    Guess what.
    The fact Auwt is being... like this towards Oberon makes Oberon look good here imo, assuming scum!Auwt. It's a sad read, but I don't think Auwt would be lowkey insulting his scummate here. From a purely "game enjoyment" point of view, though, this behavior sucks.
  25. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Welp sorry frinckles
    Frinckles had not been towny yesterday, seemed to be pretty much coasting on PQ's misled read being weak and pushing him fully without much more, so I went on Mike instead, since I thought scum would try to get rid of the sheriff, especially since he had been revealed as unprotected on N1 by Light and was generally making sense in his decisions.

    @Oberon why did you jail green-checked Light out of all people when there were so so many suspicious people? First you let Paopan live, and then this? I don't see how that makes sense, at least from a town PoV. Now, I do have a townread on you based on your quick vote removal we talked about on D1, but I think you owe us some explainations.
  26. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Last sentence is absolutely incorrect. Screaming loudly at people without a good argument is a lot of times the best way to get people off your wagon. I've seen scum do it many times. I've already explained he's doing the best method of anti-spew while also appearing to actually be doing something. It's a powerwolfing method as well as a defensive technique.

    Can you show me where, exactly, is this "logical progression"? Because the arguments he does have against Frinckles, like in this post, are very simple.
    Well, every time I've tried that tactic as any alignment, I died horribly xD. And so did a vast majority of people who tried that, in my experience.

    Also, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying his logic is flawless, but rather that a progression exists: he evaluated the possibilities in a post where each possibility was a letter, then eliminated the weird/unlikely ones, then got on Frinckles (for weak reasons, but reasons nontheless, which are... consistent with his behavior, even though I hate it), and made associations based on that. And as I said, the way he cares more about what will happen upon his flip than about actually not getting lynched is a massive town tell.
  27. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Maybe we should vote paopan @mm
    -vote NotPaopan
  28. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Would a Paopan lynch be possible here? From that flip's info, we could solve the rest more easily. I'm not voting PQ here, and Gikkle's recent posts are actually not too bad, so while lynching him may be better than no-lynching twice in a row and ending up without info again, I'd rather not vote him because I don't see a good reason past "the heinous crime of not being towny".

    Also, I'm looking at the vote count, and @luona why is your vote on PQ? I don't remember seeing a reasoning from you, you just seem happy to park your vote on an easy wagon here.
  29. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Announcement from Lord Mayor Paopan


    Spoiler : Why does the queen have more mobility than the king in chess? :
    Because the board looks like a kitchen floor
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Orders from Lord Mayor Paopan.

    Lynch Gikkle or No lynch for today
    This is not town. He's literally dancing in the streets while we're all confused and pointing fingers. He's making rainbows, giving orders and acting like he's town leader without giving any arguments just to add to the chaos.
  30. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Sure I am. I already stated multiple times, but it appears people don't read or pretend not to? The way Frinckles quickly focused on me without listing the other possible scenarios and trying to solve them, combined with him dismissing the possibility that he himself got healed, is very scummy and implies he knows something that most don't.

    And it's funny you are asking me to solve, because it is absolutely possible that you and Frinckles are S/S. Note that Frinckles's final vote D1 was on Paopan.

    And how convenient:
    That makes much more sense than "only frinckles could think of that". Why didn't you say this before?

    Also, scum!Frinckles could absolutely be tying himself to Gikkle in hypotheticals like in the quote.

    Also @Gikkle there actually is a logical progression, but there are many interferences in it (screaming at people without arguments). While that's not optimal, it's also not scummy: there's no benefit in doing this as scum, on the contrary, because you're likely to get lynched for it.
  31. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    If Light is Mafia it instantly confirms one of (Luona, Mike) (possibly both) as Mafia. Luona being Mafia does not necessarily mean Light/Mike are Mafia.
    Lynching the green check makes no sense here. Sure, he's not literally 100 % confirmed, but there definetly are more likely things than a conspiracy theory about scum!Mike clearing his teammate or scum!bus driver shenanigans. Like, we have Auwt being towny in no way whatsoever (see #1670 where he avoids my question ONCE AGAIN), we have Paopan who's acting like he's "town leader" with a lot of fluff but no actual content, we have the whole PQ-Frinckles-Loldebite fuss.
  32. Replies
    52
    Views
    1,540

    ►►Re: Withdrawal from Afghanistan◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    It seems like it's not going well for Afghanistan.
    In a suicide blast inside a Shia Mosque, in Kunduz, killed over 100 people. It's the third deadly attack this week apparently targeting religious institutions.
    If you want a source, it seems every news media in existence has covered it - take your pick. If it's all the same to you, I got it from video description in a recent UN Watch video.

    How in the world can any Muslim do suicide bombing inside a Mosque of all places? They've gone completely mad.
    Well they consider eachother usurpers generally speaking, so it's not that surprising. I think there are Sunni schools that consider Shias are misled Muslims, but many just don't consider them Muslim at all.

    There is always a reason, or more accurately, an excuse, to be violent.
  33. Replies
    16
    Views
    167

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM SVM◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall I like your color codes


    Nice setup lmao
  34. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Logical issue : You dont want to argue for him to get lynched, you say you'd rather just shoot him but you also refuse to lynch anyone else.
    Agreed. Needs explainations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Day 3 of asking PQR "Why gikkle ?".


    This is absolutely false. The RB thing is just a cherry on top of his D1 reckless push.
    For the record, i RB'd him because i thought he was scum, not the other way around.
    PQR's behaviour seems so sloppy, it doesnt make sense either way but i feel he has to be scum, i literally cannot think of another reason why PQR refuses to give us an explanation however far-fetched it may be.
    You only mentioned your previous accusations because oliver explicitly asked you to.
    Looking at your ISO your seldom explain anything, you post a lot but almost all your posts are baseless accusations, empty banter, AtE or even arguably detrimental :



    Seriously, what does such posts do except instillate doubt and spread fear ?
    You also asked MM & BG to guard you, wich is fine trolling, i guess :

    But you then insist, which makes no sense form a town POV because this is obviously not the optimal choice :


    Regardless of my block, you give me HUGE scum vibes.

    Apart from that, i'd like to remind everyone that as Frinckles accurately reminded me, skipping the kill is only reasonable if scum do not fear Mike's checks.
    Your conspiracy theory about Frinckles being a masterplan therefore has to include Mike, or else skipping is simply not worth it. ESPECIALLY if scum doesnt control the block, as seem to believe, because then i might even block a bandit...

    You guys likely have more experience playing with PQR than me, can he actually be town and playing like this ?
    Although I agree PQ has been playing very... suboptimally, I want to say "yes" to the last question. Sometimes he makes a lot of sense and feels methodical, sometimes he looks like he's a little crazy, and I think that's also valid in the Arcade and maybe in parasite too. The main point making me say he may actually be town here is his focus on what happens upon his (town) flip, asking jmw to change his kill target several times, literally spamming stuff about getting Frinckles dead one way or another... He is very focused on that, but doesn't even care about defending himself in order to survive, which just makes no sense as mafia because all the efforts he puts in to make people act based on his town flip are pointless if he just gets lynched and flips scum.
  35. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    It is actually sad only Paopan is playing the game.

    Lynch Gikkle
    Mike check PQR

    And that's it.
    Oberon is clearly unable to wisely choose his target and
    Jmw is ready to backstab us at any time.
    lol
    @Auwt quote me your reasoning for being on Gikkle for this long. Until then
    -vote Auwt

    And I wonder why you suspect jmw here: the only reprehensible thing he did was to refuse to explain the Gikkle scumread/vote, but you're guilty of that too.
  36. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm ready to just hammer and start D3 24 hours from now tbh. We can hammer gikkle or pqr. idc
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    You don't care about lynching the right people???
    ...
  37. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    True, I would like to think I would make that play cuz im so smart But Do you think I did it?
    Well obviously no since assuming it happened, you're the target XD, so it makes no sense to suicide like that. But you get my point: Frinckles isn't the only one able to think about that.
  38. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Bye for now.


    - Explained below. Maf never skip specifically to frame escort block unless Loldebite is scum. And I think PQ reads Frinckles as part of it based on the part of PQ's post where they said they ignore all other possibilities.

    - I think he's clearly scum but scum Gikkle is always a pain to push, last time I did it was basically over 24 hours of wallposting back and forth arguing and I'm not feeling like doing all that again when I can just shoot at him.

    - Your guess is as good as mine
    Actually, if Mafia skips to frame Loldebite's target, it can work even if he's town, as long as they wait until Loldebite says who he targeted. Then whoever got targeted can be framed. That being said, it makes more sense if Loldebite is scum, because they can control it from the start of the day, knowing who he's gonna announce to have blocked.

    Gikkle's ISO just reads fully null to me, though. His posts exist. That's about it. They don't bring any dramatic change in the game, but they also generally are logical, without being revolutionary. He's there, he exists. And while I think it's beginning to look quite bad on D2, the lack of any arguments against him from before D2, back when it was acceptable for him to have only "existed", is unsettling. Thus, it's important you and other Gikkle voters actually explain their thought process here. @jmw (when you'll be back, please; you don't have to reply to him endlessly if he contests, but you at least have to give a reasoning) @PQRnHack if you're town, which I think may actually be the case here, you NEED to explain yourself @ others explain please.

    Also, where is @NotPaopan ?
  39. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Who can make this brilliant play? answer this
    Many people. Including yourself if you hadn't been the target lol, since you thought about it yourself. Jmw too. Many others. I guess even I could have thought about it if I had been scum lol. This isn't ground to lynch Frinckles on at all.
  40. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    The way I see it is if mafia no killed to frame Loldebite's block target, Loldebite is scum.
    Because Loldebite made it clear they were blocking me in thread ( ), and its clear from my posts I thought I was getting blocked, so I'm unpushable there as it is obvious I wouldn't give myself the factional kill thinking I get blocked. Unless scum somehow guess Loldebite didn't target me (which I would see no way of really guessing unless they knew what Loldebite was doing because he's scum)

    I think the part that they think makes it more likely to be Frinckles is how they narrowed down immediately to "it has to be the block because mafia would *never* attack me!!" and I guess ignoring Oliver possibility?
    I missed the part about Loldebite announcing they would be blocking you. Gonna check his ISO to see for myself.

    Also, if it's true, then Loldebite is scummy, but Frinckles is not scummy or towny based on this, except for the very thin argument "only him could think of such a strategy", which isn't true (he certainly could think of such a strategy, but so could other people, it's just a clever move).
  41. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    - What in the PQ got framed theory incriminates Frinckles or Loldebite? As far as I can tell, the answer is "absolutely nothing serious".

    - What is the Gikkle train about? The nonexistence of the case against him gives him a free defense and allows him to basically coast on the baseless scumread, which is bad. He could be scum coasting on the fact people scumread him for trash reasons here.

    - Why is Paopan still alive??
  42. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    You should know, you are the Doc. Figure it out.
    .................................................. .....................................

    -unvote


    As annoying as this behavior is, it's not coming from scum. He's literally suiciding instead of defending himself and trying to live here. If he were scum trying to come up with a far-fetched defense, he wouldn't be this careless, he'd be tryharding his way out of lynch. I think we need to reevaluate here.

    Answer my question, though. It is NECESSARY if we want to understand what happened last night.
  43. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    In a town!Loldebite scenario where Frinckles is scum, it doesn't make much sense to no kill with the intent to frame, as Loldebite made it look like he was blocking me to everyone else (and by extension, a world where scum have me choose the factional there makes zero sense so they can't push that), and they have to hope Loldebite doesn't decide he wants to block one of their members or they shoot themselves in the foot. I can maybe see it if Frinckles and Loldebite are both scum, but at that point just killing seems like the better option...
    Not really: mafia would make an entire day completely wasted on false information, throw town into confusion and cause a mislynch, which absolutely is a good idea for scum, actually. The issue is, I don't see how all of this makes Frinckles scum instead of just making someone who isn't PQ scum.
  44. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Oh. Well, I like my version of vigilante better.
    That would be a nerfed vigilante lol.
  45. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Use your HEAD. It doesnt matter whom he blocked. The RB target becomes a suspect. Fact that Frinckles avoided other possibilities tells me that this is the scenario we are in!
    Avoided what possibilities?
  46. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Frinckles = absolutely. Loledebite = not necessarily and probably less likely. USE YOUR HEAD! If Mafia were to skip, what was the strategy? They dont need Escort on their team. They just go after whoever town~Escort RBed, which seems to be me. It is the only thing that makes sense in the world where mafia chose not to kill, and I KNOW Frinckles is the person capable of this deep play. The alternative is my former high% assumption that doc haled BG, but I have moved on since then based on Frinckles' push. When he makes this play, he pushes it.
    Frinckles is indeed very capable of this kind of play (mrrrrpht....), but that doesn't automatically make him guilty. If that's your only "proof", you're stretching it quite a lot here.
  47. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    You pushed me very firmly when I know you to be wrong. You are the mafia mastermind and skipped n1. jmw is okay to shoot you when i flip town, as you are mafia. Not sure why you are defending. My flip will reveal the reality here.
    you mean Mafia no-killed knowing that Loldebite would block you, either because he's scum or because it made sense? That... is actually possible. I'm not sure how it incriminates Frinckles, though?
  48. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    No, I need your shot to be Frinckles. I reconsidered.
    I'm not sure why scum!PQ cares about this, though; makes no sense from a scum point of view. Am I tunnelling here or something?
  49. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I'm too lazy to push him especially since Gikkle never goes down without a fight, I'll just shoot at him later and if it doesn't connect and I die everyone can figure out what to do from there pretty easily.

    And actually in a world where Gikkle is town I'd probably shoot PaoPan first. I still don't think those two are both town after the wagons we had yesterday. If both were town I think one of them would be lynched there.
    So you won't explain why you scumread Gikkle?

    Assuming PQ flips scum, jmw is probably next here.
  50. ►►Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I still don't want a PQ lynch, won't vote there. If they flip, and flip green, you know one of my top shots is gonna be Gikkle.
    Alright, but then why should we vote Gikkle? I've yet to see a convincing argument in favor of that. If Gikkle gets lynched and flips town, shoot PQ tonight, btw.
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4