Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Marshmallow Marshall

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.26 seconds.

  1. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:On the order of the day!

    Thread Author:Darkcrusader

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    6
    Views
    321

    ►►Re: On the order of the day!◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusader View Post
    Dear ser. This so-called triumphant attempt to undermine the underlying issue at hand that has been proposed by a nothing other than some mere self-indulgent inquirer, that would so happen to be me, is but trivial to a self-educated scholar of the Rooster-book of Cock, who has, in good faith, provided you with the hen that serves as the back bone of this fine constitution. The mere implication of there being anything other than chickens at our disposal is blasphemous, false and even slanderous. Albeit I shall conceive that point to you, provided that the Lord himself confirms, that there has been no inquiry of any pay being laid for any a time. No questions asked, no answers given. No contracts were signed, so as far as I know, the soup is free of charge.
    As for the importance of chicken soup, as opposed to shrimp, or any other culinary replacement, which represents a matter of utmost fine delicacy, it is something to be discussed in great detail. This subject has a great place in my heart. And I shall remain as objective as possible in the following discourse. Chickens are cheap, and shrimps are basically sea-cockroaches.
    The real blaphemy here is to call shrimps "sea-cockroaches": it makes no sense at all that one would be so mean towards such delicious animals!

    Besides, the Lord shall not confirm anything related to heathenous chicken!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusader View Post
    I must apologize for having taken this long to respond, but I have been preoccupied with small instances of inattention which severely damaged my ability to focus. But, to say the least, I am what society turned me into, a monster and a heathen.
    It is of utmost sadness and causes me infinite regret that you have been affected by society. I am sure Mr. Rousseau would agree!
    And yes, I totally expect you to fully read that 44 pages PDF file that contains great wisdom.
  2. Replies
    19
    Views
    551

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    No drama here, @PQRnHack sign accepted. Further comments on the topic should be messaged to me privately, by the way.

    ~~

    Welcome, ikarus! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or to message me
    My Discord is Marshmallow Marshall#4582, for the record.

    Also, make sure you have read the setup (this is a link)!
  3. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:On the order of the day!

    Thread Author:Darkcrusader

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    6
    Views
    321

    ►►Re: On the order of the day!◄◄

    I am thoroughly disappointed to have received no answer to my critically important inquiries, @Darkcrusader . You monster.
  4. Replies
    19
    Views
    551

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Reported! For not inviting me.
    No u
    I haven't really invited anyone yet - however... that may change

    Should I consider this as a /sign? :P
  5. Replies
    19
    Views
    551

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Deathwing (totally not the host) has burnt Oliverz to ashes, and then burnt those ashes to smaller ashes. His role was ????.
  6. Replies
    19
    Views
    551

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    Think I can right now.. Though depending on when it hits i might have to duck out.

    /sign

    Is everyone from my last game still playing here?
    Perhaps? I don't remember who was in your last game here, I just know that I was, which is not an amazing memory feat!
    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    Found it out first try. Please message me when it starts on there!
    Great ^^
    I would need to know your Discord name and # to message you, though. Could you please share it / send me in PMs? @luona
  7. Replies
    19
    Views
    551

    ►►Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I was almost about to post that there was no setup link until I read the very non-distinct message saying the image is the link lol


    /in for now

    depending on details as I get them (towards mid-to-late October) I may have to switch for a reserve
    Whoops, I forgot to copy the setup link to the place called "setup link" as well lmao. Fixed.
  8. Replies
    19
    Views
    551

    ►►S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread◄◄

    @Loldebite and @Marshmallow Marshall present...

    S-FM Warcraft



    A blademaster brings his apprentice on an infiltration mission for training. The unsuspecting Human patrol will soon learn that the most deadly skill of blademasters may not be their blade, but their wit...

    Setup Link

    Players:
    1. MartinGG99
    2.
    3. luona
    4. oliverz144
    5. PQRnHack
    6. ikarusdk
    7.
    8.

    Reserves:
    1. Varcron
    2.
    3.


    To sign, simply post /sign here! If you would like to be a back-up in case we need replacements, you may /reserve as well.
    All other information about the game is in the setup (click the setup link or the blademaster image to get there).
    If you have any questions, feel free to message us!



  9. Replies
    24
    Views
    1,422

    ►►Re: S-FM Warcraft (8P)◄◄

    Approved (by Lumi, not me! internal review was done).
  10. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    Just the standard, you're right that it's a bit of a misnomer though and can be confusing as a result. Some setups just call roleblockers as "blockers" to help with that. I think I might make that change for my own setups in the future too ��
    That's a great idea actually, because the name does cause confusion, even though it's the one everyone uses (or so I thought lol).
  11. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    If town ends up losing because I didn't know that roleblocks stopped factionals I'm gonna be mad

    Though, you've gotta admit, roleblocks stopping factionals is a little strange, as factionals aren't role-related in any way

    I wonder who decided that roleblocks stop factionals on this site
    Btw, this is not unique to the site, it in fact works that way pretty much everywhere that I know of lol (MafiaUniverse, Mafiascum, and I think in deck mafia as well)

    I guess I should have stated it in my post when I claimed lol...


    also I enjoyed your meme posting a lot, just couldn't speak on it too much because I didn't know if you were town and because I didn't want you to think I was pocketing you in case you were ;-;
  12. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    -vote jmw


    No questions asked lol, you're absolutely MVP here. The only real "mistake" was to open-wolf on Varcron, but you couldn't know I had a roleblock, and then you acted towny enough to make people doubt my claim (even though they shouldn't have mechanically speaking lol but meh). The rest was basically... perfect. Well deserved win.

    Also stealth is town MVP for accurate reads and obvtownness, it's a shame he didn't have time to push further
    @ewianking you objectively had the coolest role ever lmao and your last will was great as well - it had a lot of impact, more than it should ever had had. You win in our hearts if not in the host's post!
  13. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Last will:
    I was put in a private chat with jmw on N1. I also gave him a fruit (and told him I would do so in the chat).
    N2: no action because it was impossible
    N3: protected Martin (he was attacked!)
    N4: nothing at all because I had internet issues when I wanted to submit my action............. sorryyyy
    N5: roleblocked jmw
    @Bakura1
  14. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Oh and I just noticed you said roleblocks don't stop factional kills: here, by convention, roleblocks do stop factional kills unless stated otherwise. And again, there is no other explanation for the no-kill last night.
  15. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Look I'm not saying Jmw can't be town [I assume you mean "can't be scum"?], but don't be so stupidly confident in yourself when we still have so many unknowns regarding night actions. We still have no idea how Clowns entered a chat with Jelly, what happened to the Hider scumchat mentioned in Ewian's last will, how Shaman died, or how Aporia was in a chat N1.

    Also roleblocking doesn't stop someone from performing a kill. It just stops any role-specific actions.

    @Frinckles
    @Snom_

    I am starting to acknowledge a Jmw lynch more and more as mech evidence does seem good, but I want to share something I realized earlier today:

    A Clowns lynch confirms both Martin and me as town.
    Martin, because Clowns supposedly started a chat with him N4 or something, and I don't see any reason for scummates to fake that, especially if Clowns can just chat with anyone.

    And me, because I am cleared off a Clowns scum flip (not that anyone cares) because I've been pushing Clowns way too hard for us to be scummates bussing.

    Oh yeah btw MM your reasoning for Jmw being scummy off of the vote at EoD4 also applies to Martin lol
    I am not stupidly confident, I just know for a fact my actions are real and thought it over a lot lol. You're not even bringing counterarguments, so I'm not sure why you'd say that...

    As for the reasoning about EoD4, two reasons for which Martin doesn't fit in there:
    - He was the first to place the vote in the streak, which looks much more like he's the townie who made the mistake on which scum capitalized rather than the scum who started it all; if he were, why not do it before?
    - He is literally confirmed town from my point of view because I healed him, so to me, this is a non-issue.
  16. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't even bother to consider a world where I'm town. Can I ask why you didn't bother (or at least, that I can see from your posts) expressing why you think a T!Jmw world is unlikely enough for you to vote me?

    Actually, who still hasn't voted yet
    Four reasons (three actual ones and an additional thing):

    - I roleblocked you and there was no kill. There is no other explanation for the lack of death (scum never intentionally no-kill here because they would just auto-win), and noone has claimed anything else explaining it (and at this point, if you're town with an explanation and don't bring it up, you are literally throwing lol)
    - You straight up jumped on Varcron along with Clowns in perfect synchronization at EoD, which is why I blocked you in the first place.
    - Martin and yourself voted eachother with locked votes. I know for a fact that Martin is town (there is no reason for him to be attacked on N3 otherwise, considering the lack of deaths on that night). If you actually happened to be town, that is two town votes on townies, which equals instant defeat for town - thus, a path to victory only exists if you're actually scum.

    As for the additional thing: noone said anything to make me doubt all of the above, and I waited a very long time before placing my vote to make sure objections could be voiced first.


    Thus, placing a vote on you is really the only logical move here. For the record, assuming you're scum, you played very well and had me fooled behavior-wise for a very long time. (If you're town, you played well too lol, but then we are screwed so pls don't be )
  17. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    -vote MartinGG99


    Vote scum
    I think you forgot the comma and the S. You probably meant "Vote, scums [who are my teammates]". :P

    ALL TOWN ON JMW, CHOO CHOOOOOO
  18. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Well well well. May the Lord RNGsus have mercy upon us if lynch ends up being randomized.

    -vote jmw


    If thou art town, thou shalt vote jmw. And if thou art Frinckles who claimeth to be neutral (and then to have lied? I'm not sure xD), thou shalt help us too :P
  19. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Wtf

    why does MM get a space but not Jelly

    That's messed up
    Because I named myself that way when I joined the forums XD. No admin powers in there, and I think Jelly should have been able to have spaces as well?
    mwhahahaa admin aboose

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    I'm calling for a revolution

    seize the means of production

    everyone with spaces in their names should be equally taggable
    YES
    You just have to add the space in the name lol, nothing else (much like on all sites afaik).

    I will be voting... I think jmw because he's basically guaranteed to be scum (or we lose since Martin and him voted eachother and I know Martin is town). I don't think there's any reason for me not to do this.

    If someone sees a reason for which we should not all vote jmw, may they speak now or shut up forever, because I will place my vote.
  20. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    @Snom_ you are only a passive redirector, correct?

    Is anyone here a redirector?

    Because that would not only explain the kill on TauntShaman D1, but also my invest result D3.

    @jmw I targeted Stealthbomber D3, not D4. And that action was a traffic analyst shot. I have the ability to see if a player has ever been in a chat. According to my results, Stealthbomber's slot was already in a chat before the one he joined D3. I took this as a red check, but somehow he flipped town. The only thing that I can imagine making sense is a redirection.

    Additionally, before Varcron was so rudely hammered, I had investigated his slot the night before and found out that his slot had been in no chats.

    As for Jmw, I still believe he is town. As for your claims, MM, I am not sold on the fact that Martin was attacked. Frinckles was protecting me that same night as well. It is completely possible that scum went for me instead. Jmw's content this game has been completely competent, while you are floundering about in an attempt to pressure Jmw.

    However, I will still be ISO'ing each of your slots when I have the chance. And as for today, Clowns is the lynch.

    -vote TheClowns
    I agree that jmw's content has been "competent" for most of the game as you said, but mechanics say no, and the last EoD says absolutely fucking not at all xD. Clowns definetly is scum anyway though, so I can get on board for this as well. About you saying Frinckles may have protected you, I guess that is fair, but then you also have to take into account last night's zero deaths... this is not an "attempt to pressure jmw", it's literally just the result of my action that very likely leads to the conclusion that he's scum. You can't change your vote anyway, but I'm saying this in case we're both alive tomorrow.
  21. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Btw @jmw who did MM target N2?

    and @MarshmallowMarshall who has been your target/what has been your action each night?
    Last will:
    I was put in a private chat with jmw on N1. I also gave him a fruit (and told him I would do so in the chat).
    N2: no action because it was impossible
    N3: protected Martin (he was attacked!)
    N4: nothing at all because I had internet issues when I wanted to submit my action............. sorryyyy
    N5: roleblocked jmw

    Considering noone CCed me on both no-kills (heal N3 and roleblock last night) and considering no-killing intentionally as scum here so that I could pretend to have blocked mafia is thoroughly illogical (since scum!MM would just win by killing someone lol), I don't think I could ever possibly be scum even from your point of view

    Also, I'm really, really, really not sure why you are so adamant on analyzing a neutral's last will when he wasn't even town-aligned, as far as we know... like reaaaallllyyyy not... it's like that is more important than people piling up on Varcron at MYLO without any words and in perfect synchronization or more important than me stopping scum kills TWO TIMES lol
  22. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I'm surprised we haven't lost already - I've unforunately now picked up part-time work alongside uni, so I was hoping we'd either shoot correctly on Varcon v Snom or lose the game and I don't have to worry about activity.

    I'll reveal now, I saw Bakura visit Martin on N4, not that it matters anymore, I think that Bakura/Clowns/Snom is the team? Unless there's a reason for Varcon to lie about the chats that I haven't read up on.
    I'll vote with Martin or MM, whichever one of them has a preference. Even if we can't win I wanna have my vote placed before the end of today (IRL) because I'll be much busier tomorrow and won't have much time to consider options.
    I literally blocked you and was told my action was processed xD.

    Also, Frinckles, HONOR BINDS YOU TO HELP THE DOUBLE-SAVING JOAT - URAAAAAAAAAAAA
  23. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    not much is happening

    -vote Varcron
    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    -vote varcron
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    -vote varcron
    Guys, look at this. Martin is town, we know this (healed from an attack = confirmed town). Jmw literally OPEN WOLFED here, thinking he would get a win because it was MYLO. Well, surprise... I ALSO HAVE A ROLEBLOCK ABILITY

    I roleblocked jmw last night. Considering scum literally would have won by killing a townie, I AM CONFIRMED TOWN, AND ANYONE DOUBTING MY WORD HERE IS WEARING A TIN FOIL HAT.

    Jmw and Clowns open-wolfed at EoD. The sole reason I am not voting right away is that I want to hear from y'all in case I missed something critically important, but if I didn't, jmw dies.
  24. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    -vote TheClowns


    because the chat with him was horrible, among other things lol

    Also, stop quoting the posts with quote tags, that's what breaks your posts: the quote tags get interpreted as real ones, and it entirely destroys the formatting.
  25. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    @Varcron why do you want to lynch Frinckles over like... Clowns right now?
  26. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This is an incredibly bad vote on your part

    I expected more thought behind it.

    MM, Bakura, and Snom were in a chat last night, as I said last day.
    No. The chat was MM/Bakura/Clowns.

    also my internet failed me when I wanted to submit my action last night and got back 7 minutes after actions were locked so I did absolutely fucking nothing last night
  27. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    I guess

    But I'm pretty sure Clowns isn't going to flip a communicative role, which means Jelly would be lying about the chat
    I am not as certain as you; besides, there is basically no reason for you to oppose lynching Jelly first, since it should lead to Clowns also being scum, right?
  28. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    ^ what jmw said basically leads to my above post
  29. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    It's all in my post
    Right. In this case, though, aren't we better off lynching Jelly first, which then confirms Clowns as scum, and not the other way around (since it gives us more guarantees depending on flips)?
  30. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    I do not understand the association and non-associations you both state about Jelly and Clowns. Can you both clarify, please?
  31. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Plus, why is Clowns out of your PoE? W h a t a r e y o u d o i n g ?
  32. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If I'm straight to the point, people don't pay attention so I thought I'd go through the thought process.

    One scum wanted to claim hider.
    One scum said something about being deathproof.

    You survived and arguably have a role claim that sucks in this setup unless used consecutively. MM claims a heal as a fruit vending JOAT out of the blue, to say nothing of the fact that I still think he could have written "shaken and destroyed."


    Snom claims some weird Reflector, Jelly claims Victim -- both of which are redirection roles similar to hider.

    Scum could have pushed me on my own fucking points this entire game but they chose not to or got lazy. Probably because I'm being ignored a bit. But the bottom line is I've been trying to subtly get across some important things this game that are only now being acknowledged. If you are paying attention, the pool for today is Jelly/Snom/MM and even you Martin for the above given reasons.
    Wait wait wait so you're saying Martin and I are in fact a scum team and that I pretended to have healed my teammate, and that we in fact have intentionally no-killed last night instead of just, you know, killing towny people or something? ah yes...

  33. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    wait what happened to my image

    it was there a second ago
    Errrrr, I saw it as well... what the heck? I've never seen that in years of playing here XD

    And yea, I really, really, really, REALLY don't think Clowns has any reasons to exist by now, much like Jelly.
  34. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    yall want some beats

    this ones p good

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scQgHrBll9c



    No, I don't play kirby. Just heard it during a cool stream VOD today.
    Nice. This sounds a lot like Deus Ex 2000's music xD. AND I APPROVE.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Well good thing you fake-claimed about your doctor being one shot!

    ....you did, didn't you?

    .........hopefully?

    ......................oh no.

    tl;dr
    if MM is out of doc shots then in theory I may just get shot anyways in the hopes that MM's remaining abilities are not as strong as mine
    shhhh nobody will notice
  35. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Last night the discussion between me, SB16, and JMW worked well.

    But I don't know if we should repeat it or switch someone out for another. I don't mind doing again -- as it can be quite useful, but IDK if my chat-mates think anyone else being in there would be better.
    Oh yeah, about the chats, if I am in one with Martin and another basically confirmed townie, I could full-claim there without giving info to scum, so there's that.
    I am totally not gonna get killed for this xD
  36. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    IMO This read list is good and towny

    For the time being I'd have Frinckles as the last town out of the list along with me, but other than that everything looks okay here.
    @Varcron Martin was attacked last night, I healed him. He's literally confirmed town XD. No need to try to get a read on him. But yes, I strongly approve of this list - although I am not entirely convinced about your slot
  37. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Yeah I can see that
    it's most likely a reference to Ewian's art of war ability, and Snom's kind of meme-y? Not nearly as much so as Bakura but I have no doubts that the claim is real. Besides, the modposter hasn't CC'd, so unless it's a scum modposter that Snom is using as a claim it's most likely just Snom's real role (or considering they claimed some reflector type thing, at least part of it).
    I could absolutely see a scum modposter being a thing, considering the pig king role, my JOAT, the several chats... like, considering the amount of communication-based actions and roles, some are very, very probably scum. Thus, all it means is that he's probably not janitor (because janitor/modposter hybrid is weird, although I guess it's not ENTIRELY impossible).

    That being said, I'll keep in mind that Snom is meme-y
  38. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Stealthbomber16, JMW, MM, and I are town. You disagree for x or y reason or tinfoil? Deal with it.

    So the challenge now is to, FMPOV, find the remaining two town in:

    Ashoka Tano (Varcron now), Frinckles, Bakura, TheClowns, Snom, Jelly

    Varcron's slot very likely town for previous reasons, but possible to be otherwise given JOATs outside neuts can exist.
    Wait wait wait, why the remaining two town? Since when do we know the scum count? I'm not saying you're scum because l o l you can't be, but have I missed something?
  39. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    Not the baguette! Pick it back up those be expensive
    We Frenchmen can find baguettes in trees, that is a well-known fact. Don't you worry :P
  40. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I would have....if you weren't MM xD
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Like that GIF just feels like a MM sort of thing to say lol
    xDDDD
    I guess that is true, and I must say I absolutely love that this is recognized as being part of my character

    Also, I tried to find your post about 6 feet -> 2 meters translation for metric system, and I must thank you for accepting me as I am and for acknowledging the truth. And for not being... like this. Thank you.
  41. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    okay so ppl with multiple abilities do exist beyond neuts ig

    ironically the very thing that would make me suspicious of MM for (due to me only checking him once) is also the thing that shows MM is town lol
    Yes, they do. I heavily hinted at it when I posted this GIF:


    in response to someone who said I was just a fruit vendor or something like that. Like at this point, I think I wasn't even breadcrumbing, but leaving whole baguettes on the ground lmao. But I don't think anyone picked up on it o.O.
  42. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Snom_ View Post
    I dont have one. Ill let you know when I form one
    Hmm. I can understand not being highly vocal - I am quite busy myself these days and accidentally multigamed, which might make me not as vocal as I could normally be. That being said, if you've followed the game at least a little bit, it's pretty hard to have no opinion whatsoever on Clowns, considering he was central in discussions from D2 onwards... it's D4...

    So you're claiming modposter - which, in itself, doesn't mean a whole lot about your alignment, but makes you not janitor. But uhm... I don't know, I have some trouble picturing you, the inactive guy who doesn't have an opinion on Clowns, posting THE ART OF WAR in its entirety? @jmw since you implied you know him, do you think this is something Snom could do? It seems incoherent, but hey, I could always be wrong, and this isn't hard evidence at all.
  43. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Just as a forewarning I have not really kept up with this game (didn't expect to need to replace anyone) so I am quite behind. I'll do my best to get some basic feelers out as well as try to see what the general consensus on this and other slots were from everyone.
    hi there! nice to have you here lol

    can't be lynched d1 if you only come in d4
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I've done a little bit of reading so far on a few people.

    It's fascinating how Frinckles in the past ~30 posts of his ISO has flip flopped between MM, Clowns, and Ashoka (my slot). It's rather odd imo since he usually has his focus for a day honed in and not constantly flipping.

    I also don't understand his justification for voting this slot due to the lack of pressure it gave on Clowns, it doesn't quite make sense to me.

    Although reading his ISO I would note that that entire slot is a massive red flag currently, but seeing the confusion and discussion amongst everyone I will not lay a vote on it yet.
    I very much like your first impression on Frinckles, but I'd also note that he really looked like he was genuinely trying to solve me on EoD3, hence I changed my read on him and actually began to like him. I entirely share your first impression on him, though, so this looks good to me.
  44. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Who did you give fruit to
    Oh well, the time has come for the cat to come out of the bag... NOONE!

    I am JOAT. I had one fruit vendor shot, and it was used on jmw. My N3 action was a little more useful:

    I successfully healed Martin last night.

    I dare hope the setup gives feedback to both the attacked and to myself xD. But in case there isn't, there was no kill, sooooo.


    I have other abilities, but they are all one charge (just like doctor and fruit vendor). I can full-claim if you really want me to, but I'm not sure telling scum whether or not I should be nightkilled is the best idea in the world, so if it's not needed, I won't.
  45. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Gee, I feel the exact opposite

    Well, as long as we're deciding based on our feelings, I guess we can do whatever we want


    I'm not role claiming

    Unless you have a serious reason to scumread me, I'm not even scum here, much less janitor

    I'll do more stuff either tonight or sometime tomorrow
    I am really not sure why you wouldn't claim here as town. Noone knows your role, but there are people who are 1: townier than you and 2: who have powers that aren't bad at all (such as Martin and his investigation stuff).
  46. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    You also claimed masonizer, which... last I checked, can't recruit anti-town...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Those are some serious straws you’re grasping at.
    As much as I scumread Jelly, I don't think it's that much of a straw? Clowns did claim masonizer, and if I'm not mistaken, the reason they were not lynched yesterday was that this was a confirmable and "potentially game-winning" role - and while I don't agree with this reason because they absolutely can be full of shit and just be adding scum to a chat and pretending that this chat is full of townies, Jelly's point doesn't seem moot to me.
  47. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    Notably, you're scum. But I will indulge you.

    -vote 10000JellyDoughnuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Self voting doesn't work but you basically outed yourself with that claim.

    Personally, I would have switched it up from the obvious.
    I mean, they didn't admit anything. That being said, they absolutely are scummy, and--

    Okay I just went to check their claim, which I had missed because I am tired. Die already lol
    -vote 10000JellyDoughnuts

    Unconfirmable three shot Victim? That's a little too... uncool for the roles we already know exist, and entirely unconfirmable.

    As for massclaiming, it does look like a good idea, but it's only really useful if we all do it, so we need people (especially people like @Snom_ who haven't really done much) to go on with it.

    Speaking of you, Snom, do you have any reads or anything interesting? Your avatar is beautiful, but that's the only thing going in your favor lmao.
  48. Replies
    24
    Views
    1,422

    ►►Re: S-FM Warcraft (8P)◄◄

    Suggested change implemented (guaranteed Priest instead of two random Power Roles slots) thanks for feedback Lumi/Wiml!
  49. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:On the order of the day!

    Thread Author:Darkcrusader

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    6
    Views
    321

    ►►Re: On the order of the day!◄◄

    This misses pretty fundamental questions, though:
    - Who brought us chicken soup before?
    - Why do we need chicken soup in particular? Couldn't we settle for shrimp soup? We're not paying for it anyway, are we?
  50. Replies
    1,883
    Views
    26,580

    ►►Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game◄◄

    TheClowns (3 [L-3]):
    MartinGG99, Marshmallow Marshall, Stealthbomber16
    10000JellyDoughnuts (1 [L-5]):
    oliverz144
    Frinckles (1 [L-5]):
    Ashoka Tano
    oliverz144 (5 [L-1]):
    Frinckles, 10000JellyDoughnuts, Bakura1, TheClowns, jmw


    Oh well. So it will be. Oliverz isn't towny anyway so eh.
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4