Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: secondpassing

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.13 seconds.

  1. Replies
    23
    Views
    414

    ►►Re: SuperRPG (Bananas not Included)◄◄

    With a click, the door opens for a dark figure. From the clothing, one could assume she was still mourning and they would be correct, even as she does not wear a veil, but a blindfold. She never comes to places like these, and the last time she drowned herself in a drunken stupor she never could even find the doorway out.

    Ha, she grimaces to herself, have I given myself over to narrating my own life in third person? I must be so detached that I cannot even recognize myself in my own body.

    Aside from her blindfold, she is snug in a long black coat while long white hair drapes her face. With her head slightly bowed out of the rain, she steps through the doorway, only to abruptly stop— sensing a heat signature in front of her, one not tall enough to be a human. Catching her breath, she decides not to make a sound, unsure of what do do. So she pauses, a little ridiculously in front of the tavern doorway.
  2. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Why does heat exist

    Thread Author:Ganelon

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    17
    Views
    258

    ►►Re: Why does heat exist◄◄

    I'm done with summer
  3. Forum:Narrator Discussion

    Thread:7/31 Interest Thread

    Thread Author:Voss

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    15
    Views
    290

    ►►Re: 7/31 Interest Thread◄◄

    I express my non-committal interest.
  4. Replies
    5,906
    Views
    54,955

    ►►Re: S-FM 302: Magellan (15p)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Nah you bring up a good point

    Lembird was toxic AF.

    Is it like, staff tradition to focus on what Banana's done as opposed to other people?
    I apologize for calling you a dingus.
  5. Replies
    18
    Views
    294

    ►►Re: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade◄◄

    Heh, got ninja'd.

    Great setup, everything looks great.
  6. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    I'm not really understanding your argument. Are you saying people's speech should be subject to a democracy?

    Maybe I misinterpreted your original post since it sounded like you were being sarcastic, my bad if that's the case.
    Well no, you made it clear that this site is not a democracy and that I am not responsible for the word choice this site wants to use. <- all I was trying to say
    I love it when people have the humility to apologize so.. *thumbs up* No sarcasm.

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    secondpassing is neutral/soft leaning don't change on the matter. he doesn't really care and is just glad that someone else has made the decision for him so he can separate himself from it

    i think
    Yeah, I don't care that much since I'm not an admin. If I was an admin, I'd say we'd need the site to distance itself from making political statements, and that we shouldn't feel any sort of compulsion to change the wording we use to describe killing someone in the group.

    Thanks rumox for voicing the majority of the rest of my sentiment towards this topic.
  7. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    I'm choosing to express the things I've created in the way I want to, insofar as it doesn't harm others experience. Isn't trying to have authority over others' expression the type of free speech suppression everyone is complaining about?
    Yeah, because now it feels like I didn't really have a say in the matter, you know? Kind of like a sigh of relief that I don't have to be held responsible about any sort of free speech debate's outcome. So if someone asks me, "Hey why doesn't this say lynch?" I can just reply that, "The mods of the site discussed it. It was for being inclusive to more people. I don't think we need to be so PC but whatever, it also has its good things."

    Sort of a different feeling as if this was a democracy vs me just using this site as a user. Not sure if that explained it well.
  8. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    I'm glad that oops_ur_dead decided to take things into his own hands, so now I can comfortably say I had no say in such a matter.
  9. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If you are disappointed in me for having my own political views, that’s fine. I can live with that. I used to look up to you as a player and as a person but the hissy fit you’ve thrown here has made me really sad. I don’t think there is any reason to be upset over a word change. I don’t think it reflects a societal change. I don’t think it really reflects a site change. Oops is doing it to be funny. I think that beyond being funny it could also be a (barely) constructive change.

    I don’t know why you are upset over this change. How does the bot not saying lynch damage your freedom of speech? It’s not like the word is banned or anything? Does anybody actually ever READ the bot anymore? I just skim through the vote and see who got lynched.

    I don’t see why you are so adamant that other people are assholes because your vocabulary makes them uncomfortable. Believe it or not, repeatedly using a term that you KNOW makes people uncomfortable makes you an asshole. You can choose to deal with that or you can choose to be mad about it. But if you get mad about it you won’t change the fact that you are being an asshole. I don’t mean this in a rude way. I mean this in a constructive way. If the fact that a large portion of our community has come together to tell you that right now you are being an asshole doesn’t phase you or make you think “hey maybe I’m being a bit of an asshole” then I’m not sure what will.

    I’m going to end this completely worthless rant by saying that right now you are being a stereotype. You are a stereotypical image of a right-winger to a leftist. I’m more of a leftist and it makes me sad because I know that you are a much deeper person than that. But getting upset that a bot that you didnt develop is changing a single word that has historical subtext in a community that you are not in just reeks of being spoiled. You can dislike me for that opinion, that’s fine. Why are you so afraid of change? What do you think would come after this? We have to replace the mafia with babies because the mafia killed a bunch of people? We call it sc2baby? Nah.
    Yes, you could have worded this post much better. You could take out all the insults entirely, which include: "asshole, stereotype, spoiled", after which you can include more neutral term, but the first thing that would have helped bridge discussion would have been to adopt a hopeful attitude towards Ganelon. Instead of getting mad at him, it does help to take a breath and then contain all the words and tones and feelings that someone else would take negatively overmuch. Perhaps you would call this censuring yourself; however, humans, including you and I do it all the time. Paragaphs with charged wording does not inspire change.

    I appreciate your care for this site, but I think you could have discussed with more mild language.
  10. Replies
    49
    Views
    748

    ►►Re: American Federal Agents Beating Medics in Portland◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    The rioters lack organization and cohesion, in terms of their demands, their strategy and their principles. However, these riots have also presumably put massive networks of people open to property violence in contact, both through social media and the riots themselves. Some radical leftist groups will probably form out of this, and I'm not talking about the boogeyman antifa, which is a decentralised collective with no actual official membership or organization. We're in for a long year.
    Yes, this exactly. 2021 will be even more of a pivotal year.
  11. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:What does your username mean

    Thread Author:Ganelon

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    39
    Views
    737

    ►►Re: What does your username mean◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    *Eyelid twitches*
    Aw come on guys, you learned something new today.
  12. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Replace Godfather with a mothership

    Replace lynch with pew pew pew
    ^This. We need this.
  13. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    my post to you came off stronger than i intended, and i apologize for that.
    Apology accepted? but only if you snap your fingers four times in real life while holding your breath.
  14. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:What does your username mean

    Thread Author:Ganelon

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    39
    Views
    737

    ►►Re: What does your username mean◄◄

    It's a resolution to a song that I really like, "Two Breaths Walking". A boy and a girl like each other but hurt each other with words. A second meeting would allow them to be together. My username also is about time slipping by.
  15. Replies
    128
    Views
    2,682

    Poll: ►►Re: S-FM 305 Signups: Spirits IIc (LADDER)◄◄

    I voted for Enternia on the basis that it is a 9-player setup and that's what I feel our site needs after some massive games. You should too.
  16. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Who cares if it's wordy. No one has to type it over and over again. It's a code change. And I absolutely fucking bet people aren't even reading the text. They just look for the @Voss ping.
    If that's what people want to do to the Godfather who announces the day-end post, it's fine, I'm not going to get my pants in a jimmy because of it, but I still disagree with the reasoning behind it. I mean, I don't actually know how many people we're turning off of mafia by using the word lynch.

    Like are we putting it up to a vote? I'm just going to say the word isn't offensive enough to warrant a change. That's all.
  17. Replies
    49
    Views
    748

    ►►Re: American Federal Agents Beating Medics in Portland◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    W.r.t. the rioting and looting in general, it's a case by case thing, honestly.
    Case by case is for the courts. This is more of policing, or riot control, or a display of governmental power.
  18. Replies
    49
    Views
    748

    ►►Re: American Federal Agents Beating Medics in Portland◄◄

    Portland police, city officials and officials in the federal government have aimed to undermine protesters, calling them violent criminals, anarchists or saying they were not there to talk about racial justice.

    “What happened here isn’t helping to bring about any meaningful change, reform or an end of historic racism that all of us are joined together and seeking to eliminate,” Mayor Ted Wheeler said during a June 26 press conference at the city police’s North Precinct after a dumpster had been set on fire outside the building the night before. “Last night was plainly and simply about arson. It was about destruction. It was about endangering lives. It’s blatant criminal violence. That is totally unacceptable.”

    A subsection of the crowd marches toward the Marriott hotel in downtown Portland, Ore., July 25, 2020. Portland has sustained protests against police brutality and systemic racism for 58 days.
    From opb.org

    The protestors have been deliberately pushing the boundary on what the government thinks is acceptable. Viewing the progression of the local government and the federal government towards protestors in Portland are dynamic, kinda like how you town read someone but then they become your null read into your scum read. The protestors have gone from very peaceful -> more and more violent, even as structural and legislative changes have been made.

    Portland's chief of police has stepped down
    Sending police to schools of higher gang activity has been stopped
    A neighboring city's mayor has resigned
    They've cut funding for police

    A few weeks ago, Ted Wheeler was out giving speeches about how he has been promising changes and that we can work together for real change, but resources for crowd control are drying up. Shaky relations with neighboring city's police forces have been forced to diplomatic as Gresham and Clackamas sent their police to work in a joint effort. Just a week or two ago the local police force were disapproving of federal agents controlling the riots and protests.

    I don't know that there is a good solution when protests get this extensive. Each entity is trying to balance power, control, public approval. I wish I had more to say about what is going on in my city, but I do not go out and protest. Did the federal agents respond with too much force? Those people were in the wrong location and disobeying authority while trying to treat someone. There was never going to be a good outcome to that dilemma.
  19. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    That's not what the discussion is about though. It's about simply changing the forum bot to say a different word besides lynch
    Same opinion. The forum bot should just the word that is most natural when thinking about killing a certain person from your group. You could say, "Sentenced to death by firing squad," but that seems too wordy. Mafia was also developed around the time lynchings were a thing.
  20. Forum:Site Discussion

    Thread:Tapatalk

    Thread Author:aamirus

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    6
    Views
    214

    ►►Re: Tapatalk◄◄

    I use Tapatalk to browse the forum and add to a conversation if its only one or two sentences long. I don't see a pop-up but sometimes I'll hear an autoplayed video, I just turn down the sound.
  21. Replies
    9
    Views
    195

    ►►Re: Separate Subforum for Anonymous Games◄◄

    I like this idea. I'm pretty sure I've accidentally posted from my main account in every single anonymous game I was in.

    It'll prevent me from being stupid.
  22. ►►Re: MafiaUniverse replaced the word ‘lynch’ with eliminate◄◄

    I think we should allow the word lynch in forum mafia, especially if we don't have anyone complaining about it's use.
  23. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    P.S.S. @secondpassing your question about ship is strange. I can fly every ship in game, except titans I realy needn't. Eve Online is not the game about "select some ship and use it forever", you have ship pool, which is limited by your skills. And usually you have more then one character with different skills for different ships. So your question wasn't correct.
    I played for a couple years, and you find out which ship is limited by your skills and is cost effective for the activity you want to do. Since I was a wormhole ratter, and if someone asked me that question, I would probably reply rattlesnake. I didn't bling it out (and I'm glad I didn't) so I used a very wonky build. Can't recommend it, but I had a lot of fun in pyfa. I think I swapped out the adaptive fields to tier II when I had the skills. Can't remember. If you can fly every ship available, you must have been playing for a very long time. I was just trying to make enough to PLEX every month

    [Rattlesnake, *Ulvalen]

    Drone Damage Amplifier II
    Drone Damage Amplifier II
    Drone Damage Amplifier II
    Capacitor Flux Coil II
    Capacitor Flux Coil II
    Capacitor Flux Coil II

    Pith A-Type X-Large Shield Booster
    Limited 'Anointed' EM Ward Field
    Limited Thermal Dissipation Field I
    Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
    Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
    Phased Scoped Target Painter
    Phased Scoped Target Painter

    Drone Link Augmentor I
    'Arbalest' Heavy Missile Launcher, Inferno Heavy Missile
    'Arbalest' Heavy Missile Launcher, Inferno Heavy Missile
    'Arbalest' Heavy Missile Launcher, Inferno Heavy Missile
    'Arbalest' Heavy Missile Launcher, Inferno Heavy Missile
    'Arbalest' Heavy Missile Launcher, Inferno Heavy Missile

    Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
    Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
    Large Capacitor Control Circuit II

    Acolyte II x3
    Hornet EC-300 x5
    Wasp I x2
    Wasp I x3

    Inferno Cruise Missile x3826
  24. Forum:Site Discussion

    Thread:Forum Layout

    Thread Author:aamirus

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    20
    Views
    373

    ►►Re: Forum Layout◄◄

    Scrolling the page is too long and my attention span is too small
    20/page gang

    You guys can shift to 100/page. I respect still.
  25. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Oh sorry

    I was just emphasizing that town still had over a day left to formulate reads in a setup that is only 3 days long.
    You're right.

    It's okay I still like you.
  26. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Town still has a day left..
    you gave me a heart attack
  27. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    jk gg wp
    gj bakey
    thanks nazzy enjoyed the setup
    zedus made great posts
  28. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988
  29. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
  30. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    To clarify secondpassing is "crossing off bakermir, stealth and auwt [from lynch list]", but for some reason Varcron have just cut the post before the moment SP said so.

    Is it a reading mistake from Varcron or an intentional push toward secondpassing? I will let Varcron answer then.
    If Varcron admits it being a mistake, then maybe we shall go forward to see what's up with MM/Ganelon/SB?
    exactly i have very clearly made known auwt is town
    auwt makes the towniest posts
    so logical agree with most everything
    he did setup spec and came to the same conclusion i have

    only bakermir and myself are townier
  31. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    This is what I am afraid. I only see Zedus from the beginning the guy that tried to position himself in that untouchable spot and subtly lead the town.

    I don't see MM lynch happening without a vote from Zedus or Varcron and both of them have their focus set on elsewhere. Especially Varcron believes MM is town. This lynch won't happen if the town core doesn't move together.

    I still believe the safest lynch here is MM yet I don't want to put him on risk. I believe you feel the same. This is the reason why I believe SB16 could be making a risky play to save his scum mate.

    This is the perfect timing.

    As for possible duo's, I need more time to think. As it stands, I will go with what SB16 suggested. We only need one scum. What do you think of his suggestion?

    this is very good i have seen blindness by zedus
    yes he makes himself untouchable
    not too sure on mm atm
    i had him paired with ganelon but ganelon pushes back
    seems very earnest

    varcron also pushes a misquote of mine
    right after mm throws a vote at me
    then continues on the entire day
    i thought maybe its selective vision

    but then he quotes it like three times
    not selective vision
    selective manipulation
    cant let edoua get away with that

    varcron could be paired with sb16 unlikely
    could be paired with mm possible
    could be paired with zedus

    i was getting citizen vibes from auwt before his reveal
    he revealed after me see two tpr in sb16 and me
    makes a lot of sense on his gamble

    most confident on varcron rn
    i will consider your suggestion
  32. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    AMA boys
    maybe now your turn?
  33. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Follow-up question
    why would I claim citizen
    you could have made the same trap
    you say you are a tpr
    but then say you are making a trap
    claim citizen
    does the same thing

    when you claim mason with no partner
    we wonder is this fake
    you claim citizen no one else would know

    i want to trust you
    i expected a mayor
    but maybe you were making tpr crazys
    just conspiracy theory seeing aliens

    pay me no mind
    i think you are town
  34. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I dunno how SP reads you and Gane as scum, and I definitely do not know how he reads me as town but Auwt as lynchable scum



    If you believed me then by definition you confirm Auwt as town, which you didn't do later that post. That's either a silly town mistake or a blundering scum mistake, take your pick.

    Oringally Posted by secondpassing
    gan bake mm zedus auwt stealth we should lynch in

    This is a flop if I've ever seen one, one that looks like scum to me. Re read #321 if you are curious where the quote is from.
    you cant click a link to see the post
    because he hides it


    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    we have two sheriff i dont like varcron
    but since setup would be massively scum sided
    i need to believe him

    in my eyes its
    gan bake mm zedus auwt stealth we should lynch in

    i cross off bake and stealth and auwt
    they either confirmed or are very town

    i think its gan mm
    delayed roleclaim probably since we managed to suprise
    then varcron spends a whole day discrediting me
    when he quote post
    leaves out my conclusion
    makes me very angry
    but no
    im calm its a game
    varcron is scum
  35. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    wtf ganelon has 80 posts
    is that good

    okay question

    why did you not claim citizen
  36. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    For reference to everyone:



    The more I think about it the more I think the MM SP theory isn't so farfetched.
    wait wow he did it twice
  37. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    eyo
    catching up
    when on phone i notice that
    varcron left out half of my quote
    very scummy behavior just like edoua
  38. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Trust me, the feeling is mutual. I don't like that we could have two sheriffs in this save but it's possible.
    you don't think so?
    i see two sheriff as highly likely
    sheriff plus mason just seems so weak for town
    i think it'd be unbalanced
  39. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This is dandy, you have three town reads and 5 scumreads.

    My read list:

    Town: Me, Auwt, MM, SB16

    The reason I place both SB16 and MM as town is because based on what I have seen and how they play there is nothing signalling "LOL SCUM LYNCH HUEHUEHUE"

    My null reads: Bakermir, Zedus, Ganelon, SP

    The reason I null read Zedus is because I think he has townie intentions, however seems to be barking up multiple wrong trees which I don't really like. Ganelon has made minimal things to signal town or scum in my eyes, and I am just unsure about the two sheriff thing (as much as I want it to be true)

    This read list will develop as the day progresses, I'm not really worried about it since we still have over 48 hours to make a decision.
    [
    varcron you there?
    lets talk

    i can see why you posted this
    has good information but i don't see mm as town
    in the same way sb16 is town

    sb16 has been making tests
    especially tests of roles very good right direction
    mm doesn't test he withhold

    i feel same about ganelon
  40. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I will be honest I expected either Ganelon or Zedus to be Mayor.
    yeah the way they and mm play
    like they are setting up a trap
    but no they just stall

    if we forget setup spec
    scum might be varcron and mm ganelon
    maybe stealth

    i think you are town many colors
    just like me and me is good
    cause i try hard
    four point five out of five
    missing double colons and cool syntax
  41. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Spoiler : Correct me please? :
    Is something wrong with "shittalking" word? You using even "fuck" word sometimes. Shittalking (for me) - is the word means typing some useless things, offtopic, obvious fakes, spam and other info, which will not help town to win, but will scatter attention. It this word is insult? If so, is there some another word to call this situation? I just don't know another word, you always using "shittalking" for that, I learned this word from MOD.
    i think you are fine
    people fluff sometimes i think its okay
    as long as they also are playing

    game is meant to be fun
    can you just tell me what ship you fly
  42. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    i only lynch tpr if too many tpr
    there are few tpr so it makes sense in setup

    too many citizens
    scum are hiding there
    stealth very townie
  43. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    we have two sheriff i dont like varcron
    but since setup would be massively scum sided
    i need to believe him

    in my eyes its
    gan bake mm zedus auwt stealth we should lynch in

    i cross off bake and stealth and auwt
    they either confirmed or are very town

    i think its gan mm
    delayed roleclaim probably since we managed to suprise
  44. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Umm... why is Secondpassing that weird? A ton of host meta, some weird shitposting, no capital letters (which is rare for SP), suggestion to "lynch TPRs" that makes no sense in a one day setup lol... what is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    no at that point we go ahead and host meta
    well we at that point are marshmallow marshall metaing because thedarklord is the one that has to balance the setup

    town is likely to have two or maybe three
    actually now that i think about it maybe even one tpr
    so if we see three tpr or four or five
    we lynch between the tpr yeah
    because the ratio of citizens becomes smaller again
    for this reason i can see the setup being four tpr esp if there are sheriffs able to check the same citizen
    i doubt it though and i doubt because of host meta

    too many tpr claims we meta it and lynch tprs
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm not saying the lack of capital letters is inherently scummy, but rather that it's unusual for secondpassing, like the other stuff. This whole streak of posts from him is extremely weird when you consider the fact that SP is their author.
    these posts bring me joy to no end
    after last game this is what
    i have decided to do
    last game i worked my butt off
    reread the entire game like three times
    and was no effective

    for real though i don't think mm decided to analyze the thought i did put forth
    cannot just say it is host meta and that im wrong
    im still right

    setup needs to be balanced
    i thought about the possible ways to run the setup
    some of them not useful seeing we have no mayor and we have one mason
    two sheriff mean town could confirm four leaving winning between town and scum
    50 50
    this seems very reasonable

    sheriff mason mason also very reasonable
    also 50 50
  45. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    as the things stand; seeing me or Auwt as citizen wouldn't be too hard for scum team as I pointed out earlier.. We both played our citizen game so far and it would have been easy to pick us for a one shot game. I see high risk, high reward being played here. It is a possibility I mean;

    There is still this slim chance secondpassing or Varcron being scum and gambling. If we ignore this fact then we will look at the pairings. Auwt seems to be welcoming the latter more as his posts been indicative of this for a while now, it is nothing new.

    But then, we got a lot of wifom going on with rest of the players. I am not sure how to proceed further without anything from rest of the players.
    you really think i gambled on you
    come now

    but you said the exact same thing on varcron auwt
    i give you a four star rating out of five for thoughts
    five is if you were creative
    but its okay
    you can sheep me
  46. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    inb4 stealth reveals his second mason partner
    his play would totally align with this
    setting a trap for too many tpr claims
  47. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Lynch today should probably be between me/ganelon/zedus in a perfect world so far? We need two more claims before we decide where we lynch from

    -unvote
    ganelon zedus marshall stealthbomber

    on the other side we have
    varcron auwt
    secondpassing bakermir

    since i believe your claim i think my guess was correct that we have
    mayor sheriff mason

    so i think we lynch between
    ganelon zedus marshall varcron
    since i really think we have mayor
    when mayor reveals it brings it down to three

    i think pretty good chances
    will have to see
  48. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Probably scum teams:

    1. Secondpassing + Bakermir. Not likely, early reveal is weak strat for mafia.
    2. Varcron + Auwt. More likely. Both in my neut list, saying some neutral or right things, but Auwt plays more passive then always (according to previous game and mod). Need to keep an eye for them.
    3. Ganelon +Stealthbomber16. Most likely. I am almost sure one of them is scum, their plays are anti-town whole game: shittalking, randoming and so on. If one of them revealed as mayor, best way for us is lynch another atm.
    4. Marshmallow+Ganelon. Can be, if SB will confirm himself with real role. I still want to trust SB for real, and if he is mayor (I realy hope we have one), it will be easy to find evils after his reveal. Ganelon's random vote on Marshmallow can be mafia strat "I voted him once, so we aren't the same team". Sure I will not buy this shit.
    5. Marshmallow+Stealthbomber16. Well, can be realy good scum team with one shittalker and one passive player with a low presence.

    Sure there is no possible team with my presence, because I am town. Also there is no linked players for me.

    For now, SB, I hope you are our hiding mayor, if your TPR claim is correct. If so, then unvote me (if Ganelon is not evil, I will be insta lynched after you got your +1 vote) and reveal to remove every links from you, and we will easy find evils after.
    not entirely sure why you needed to pair them up to make reads on them
    i don't really buy varcron auwt
    auwt im okay with
    being so late to claim with chance that varcron tossed a coin

    if we look at it from his pov stealth and i already claimed which would account for two tprs
    the chance that any of his targets being a citizen was very high
    that and because i think auwt has put more effort into his posts
    which i am giving a townlean on

    varcron brought up the interesting thing
    possibly trying to imply that this situation is the same
    even though there is no pressure on that slot yet can see a singular scum here
    possibly im just wasting my time as we don't have all the roles yet
  49. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I am the mason

    I am the only mason. There are no others. I am a solo mason.
    why am i not suprised
  50. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

    Thread Author:naz

    Post Author:secondpassing

    Replies
    600
    Views
    6,988

    ►►Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia◄◄

    zedus you didnt tell me what ship you fly
    why
    are you afraid of discussion
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4