Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Frinckles

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

  1. Forum:Mafia Bug Reports

    Thread:Street Racer Visual Bug

    Thread Author:WrathCyber

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    2
    Views
    146

    [Graphics] ►►Re: Street Racer Visual Bug◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Not a huge bug but the visual rendering overloads my laptop's fans and it turns it into an actual racecar.
    It runs at like 15 frames per second and is missing two frames that I made for it.

    Noted, thanks.
  2. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Soldato, the jihadist

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    7
    Views
    322

    ►►Re: Soldato, the jihadist◄◄

    is this a bug report
  3. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Soldato, the jihadist

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    7
    Views
    322
  4. Replies
    13
    Views
    656

    ►►Re: Top 10 thinkers◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You didn't read my post have you
    I mentioned 4 greeks, though only 1 directly. >.<
    You're right. I just ctrl+f Socrates Plato Aristotle and was like wut, no results? Lol
  5. Replies
    13
    Views
    656

    ►►Re: Top 10 thinkers◄◄

    No Descartes mention in a thinking thinker think think thread? Also no greeks allowed?
    Ceko might be on to something with Ray Bradcekoberry.
  6. Replies
    9
    Views
    387

    [Role Change] ►►Re: Poisoner and Electromaniac need Night Immunity◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Eragonball View Post
    You don't see the threat because you look at NKs without the whole game itself.
    As I state in my first post, if NK die, the game lose its most important comeback mechanic and get slower.

    Poisonner and electromaniac don't need NI because they're hard, they need it because the game need them.
    It's not even a big deal, most of the time they'll get lynched the following day. UNLESS mafia/town is loosing and know they need them to kill, which is why they need NI.

    Reason why cult save aren't popular is not because cult is poorly designed (your BS of cult leaders tho), it's because most of the time they're composed of a single killer, which makes the game slow and not very interesting : the game need two killers.

    It would be better for the game if they wouldn't kill NI and be NI if you rly wish so.
    They need NI.
    if a player clicks the button next to your name and they are supposed to make you die, I think you should.
  7. Replies
    9
    Views
    387

    [Role Change] ►►Re: Poisoner and Electromaniac need Night Immunity◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Frinckles

    What is the argument for not giving these roles NI
    because i dont see a plausible threat that would require them to have immunity whilst still being able to go through any immunity
  8. Replies
    40
    Views
    1,424
  9. Replies
    40
    Views
    1,424

    ►►Re: MU's Mafia Championship, Season 9 - Nominations (vote here!)◄◄

    i hate mizery like you cant imagine.
  10. Forum:Research and Development

    Thread:Poisoner Buff

    Thread Author:ChannelMiner

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    2
    Views
    599

    [Role Change] ►►Re: Poisoner Buff◄◄

    I'll take this under consideration.
  11. Replies
    52
    Views
    1,469

    ►►Re: 24/7 Wolf Chat vs Night-Only Wolf Chat◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    this can be disabled and we actually did that before but I think people missed it and it has one big advantage - if you know someone else is online it encourages you to stay online too
    I think the agreed upon solution was to have the default for new members be that they are invisible (so it says a member is reading the chat but not their name)

    if the modern consensus is to just remove it then we can do that
    Don't do that.
  12. Replies
    52
    Views
    1,469

    ►►Re: 24/7 Wolf Chat vs Night-Only Wolf Chat◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I'm up for this being the deciding factor.
    basado
  13. Replies
    52
    Views
    1,469

    ►►Re: 24/7 Wolf Chat vs Night-Only Wolf Chat◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    distance ourselves from the mod and how it works, or do we double down on our ties with the sc2mafia mod
    Day-night cycle in the mod is as close to genuine mafia real as you can get. If 24/7 is the norm elsewhere, we're (FM) purists in regards to the game.

    You're right though, does this limit hosts and or roles that generally interfere with 48d/24n mechanics? Would party host just throw a party and scum can talk in it anyway in addition to their normal 24/7? Case-by-case basis I assume but then isn't that the status-quo?

    As far as mod players entering FM go, we've had plenty of new faces lately, some good, some bad -- but ill encouraging them to try out FM. Lag has done a spectacular job of bringing in people from other sites so I'm curious what they're thinking.
  14. Replies
    52
    Views
    1,469

    ►►Re: 24/7 Wolf Chat vs Night-Only Wolf Chat◄◄

    1. There are currently X users browsing this thread can be useful to help angle-shoot if 24/7 wolf chat exists.
    2. It makes coaching less skillful scum players easier on the fly and increasing the burden town has to deal with.
    3. This website has a strong scum metagame here already (as far as I know), I'm not sure what the change stands to gain.
    4. End of day pressure from wolves would become easier to apply in certain situations; Just ping that dumb dumb player on the discord channel a few times and boom, he logs in to vote. That's inherently an advantage for scum because I literally get notifications to my phone if I'm in the bathroom.


    I like 24/7 scum chat in some setups and feel that sometimes it can be necessary, particularly with in-thread kills. I think it is unnecessary in anything closely resembling mountainous. Looking forward to why you think it's a preferable alternative.
  15. Replies
    9
    Views
    387

    [Role Change] ►►Re: Poisoner and Electromaniac need Night Immunity◄◄

    No intention to give night immunity to either; Both roles will be buffed next patch.
  16. Replies
    15
    Views
    591

    ►►Re: Account Name: Anhionring◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Euna View Post
    Account Name: Anhionring
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8107290
    Your Server: North America
    Approximate Points: 38680


    Image of my points: https://gyazo.com/d4cee6ebb6809c5d2cc5de1e2a6663ec

    Hello? Why do I get this error?: https://gyazo.com/9bb8dabcdcf5f50ef93dc2ca9fb5eda2
    AND WHAT IS THIS?: https://gyazo.com/b1dd20131d71df791f8ebdd6c5336739

    "Anhionring is a known hacker...NO STATS WILL BE SAVED"...WHAT? I honestly thought Frinckles was trolling me because, on Day 1, he said "I'll show you a real bug tonight" after I said something like "developers should fix the hosting bugs and stop gaslighting players" . For some context, when I was trying to host, it didn't let me select my save and bugged out by rapidly switching between a bunch of saves (this is not the first time it happened to me), and Frinckles memed about me having a macro, when I had NOTHING. I SWEAR ON MY DOG.


    I'm playing on a drive with previous sc2 installations, not sure if that messes with anything. I never had this issue before.

    I WANT MY COLORED NAME, -PREFER, AND -BLACKLIST BACK..THAT'S LIKE 80% OF THE GAME.
    Nothing was done on my part to manipulate your bank as far as I know but we've had a similar issue with another player recently.

    Do you play on KR servers at all by chance and do any of your saves contain stump/scumbag?
  17. Replies
    4
    Views
    223

    [Text] ►►Re: Electromaniac Can't Write Death Notes◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Is it supposed to? Its not like the EM is taking the killing action. Its just setting up people to kill each other.
    \_(ツ)_/
  18. Replies
    4
    Views
    185

    [Role Change] ►►Re: Street Racer Should Have Speeding Crime◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Street racers should have a crime so that invests can prove them.

    So you're telling me that street racers have no crimes?

    So they "race" without speeding? Yeah right.

    Name: image_2022-04-04_085742.png
Views: 5
Size: 40.5 KB
    This was originally planned but scrapped. In that he would appear as Mafia or suspicious or something as a trade off for being untargetable some nights.
  19. Replies
    6
    Views
    263

    ►►Re: In-Game Discord Link Does Not Work◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    The Discord link in the loading screen is expired lol.
    POST A REPLAY
  20. Replies
    2
    Views
    134

    ►►Re: Actress Not Getting Information?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    What does it mean when as actress u attempt to copy someone but nothing happens?

    If actress learns role is turned on and they attempt to copy someone, sometimes you just don't?

    Is this a bug?
    Street Racer. Check your replay on who you targeted.
  21. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    -vote stealthbomber16


    Leave lazy wills
  22. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    [Vote)stealthbomber16[/vote]
  23. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Don't be so dramatic. Who would vote ceko again in the last minute of eod?
  24. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    TOWN TAKEOVER

    TOWN TAKEOVER

    TOWN TAKEOVER
  25. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    *Points at butterfly*

    Is this a towncore?
    sure let's go. me you miz lag should work. i dont smell any treachery from you 3 yet
  26. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    someone tell me why wrath is town
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yeah I don't really get the town reads, wrath just kinda seems to be "there"
    well i liked early d1 from them but maybe they got too comfortable not being scumread so the mask is slipping
  27. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I dedicate this lynch to the blood God. Blood for the blood god!
    messenger of god slip
  28. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    What is worrisome to me is that SB16 is my top lynch candidate but he is not even around. However, ceko over here (a nice 2nd, which wont matter if team to SB16) is fighting for his life.
    I like actively make it my job to push my scumreads when I have a feeling they're online because I hate this argument so much.

    Brad & SB16 have been around when I push them. Lag and SB16 have gone back and forth for dozens of posts.
  29. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    paying more than $100 to bite a cow
    lmfao
  30. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    (non-game-related) learn to cook on your own, you lazy fuck.
    you make your own ice cream?
  31. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    Look here's what I got:

    Town:
    Mizery (Locktown)
    Pqrn
    Wrath

    Everyone else I have a pile of "meh" because either I didn't get a clear read on them or I just don't care.

    I'd be inclined to vote Oliverz or Ceko out.
    Or listen to the Magic Conch and sheep that read.
    what about sb16
  32. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    -vote Bradland


    Seeing frinckles already voted him, might as well
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I'm not even sure Frinckles and Mizery could be town at this point, I take back my vote

    -vote Stealthbomber16
    the difference 5 minutes makes
  33. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    if scum team consists of Brad, Oliver, and sb16 ill be severely disappointed
    why?
  34. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    Probably because
    1. I've played a shit ton of FoL games, where mafia wins about 90% of the games there, I'm pretty sure I've only won 1 town game in total there, and my confidence on my reads is kinda shot from it.
    2. Not in a great spot mentally.
    3. It's my first game on a new site and it takes me a while to get used to the UI.
    This isn't your first game on this site though. And you have 70 posts this game, only a few less than me.

    Mizery is right that you are normally more solvey. In your first game here (deck mafia) you were actually going pretty ham with stuff like this and while it wasn't always correct, you had conviction:

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post956025
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post957167
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post956403

    At the very least, you could say you were more involved and wanted to push for a town win.

    Then you look at your ISO from this game. I'm not seeing read lists or analysis or connecting things from A to B etc. Which is cool n all, but you also aren't really giving anyone in this game a chance to find you as town. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you've actually had a reason for any of the (3?) votes you've placed this game. Then you get instantly defensive when you see a vote get placed on you. You just kind of look like a lost wolf tbh.

    Even if you weren't, I don't think my reads are that shit. I can see when a player sounds genuine, and when I do they go higher on the list. I don't usually (if ever) more players lower outright. This should give you a some indication as to why you're the second lowest person on my list. If there is some reason I should be townreading you, let me know.

    But until then, the world I live in has 2/3 illumooti marked. There's nothing that indicates you and SB16 couldn't be on a team.
  35. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    only other things i guess id throw out there is that aggressive MM is fun to watch
  36. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    i might say ceko feels genuine too if i didn't think they could just be taking a slower approach to the game for whatever reason.
  37. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    7 actives here but noone chatting?
    are yall scum?
    2 ghosts, 2 guests? +mm and m?
    im here, just thinking about who the third illuminooti is.

    i think it's s16+brad but the third could be Dum for all I know. i guess that will resolve itself anyway so im not worried about it.

    if either of sb16+brad dont flip illuminooti, ill probably turn my reads list on it's head.

    the mizery/banana block scares me a little bit.

    pqr is pinging me as 3P because of the way theyre playing.

    the two players that feel the most genuine are auwt/wrath, though i disagree with wrath's takes most of the time.

    this doesn't feel like scum!lag either.
  38. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    if i say yes will you townread me
    lmao
  39. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    What?
    Was talking to Miz.
  40. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    This line of questioning is less accusatory and more of you trying to show me you're town isn't it?
  41. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    why did my thoughts on mm kill thread
    ive been re-reading the end of deck mafia because im trying to remember how certain people play
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...Deck-Mafia-008
  42. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    i didnt expect my top three townreads to be auwt/lag/wrath this game though. that's kind of weird.
  43. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    i will say i genuinely townread auwt.
  44. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Brad/mm probably not partnered and mm/stealth probably not partnered
    i just throw MM into every scumworld because my ability to read him is garbage.

    and at the very least, he's usually the opposite of whatever I read him as. I think he's town this game. \_(ツ)_/
  45. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Pretty good. Bit burned out from this bug I'm working on but I really should try to wrap it up today
    you got the sniffles or your program got the sniffles
  46. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I don't like it either, but it's either that or scum!Frinckles and scum!Lag in the same team.
    as amazing as it would be to play wolf with lag, im still not sure how you pieced that one together. rather, why oliver has to be on that specific scum team and if not, me and lag are scum.

    but who knows, you have your own reads that you've been pretty vocal about. if you were to ask me who i think would fit alongside sb16+brad, id probably say MM over oliver.
  47. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Pringles wassup. This is the first time we're in thread together this game I think
    hay banana. how's it goin
  48. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I still feel like Bradland could be pocketing Mizery by claiming to know his playstyle. But because Mizery is a wildcard, he could be non conditionally accepting Bradland's offer of pocketing. Also, notice how there is barely any interaction between Bradland with oliverz and sb16. Pretty unusual for me considering they're the two most prevalent sources for scum.
    Idk about fitting Oliver into that scumteam yet but bradland-sb16 sounds reasonable to me.
  49. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    -vote bradland
  50. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Frinckles

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    29,571

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Frinckles, what are your thoughts on Oliver? He just posted.
    i dont think oliver has done anything that pings me as innately scummy. the interactions between oliver & lag are a little weird i guess.

    if anything, sure oliver is kind of defensive just very specifically at lag.

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I am not happy with how Frinckles just slightly discredited PQ. PQ definitely has his strengths, and I remember that Frinckles made me doubt my effectiveness as a town player during another game when he was in the Mafia.
    discredited might not be the word you're looking for. all i did was agree with you that im personally not convinced pqr is town because of how random he's playing (like him soul-reading me town) but maybe thats just D1 shenanigans. his teambuilding is smart, idk how he threw you into that though.
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4