Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Stealthbomber16

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.10 seconds.

  1. Replies
    179
    Views
    2,131

    ►►Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    is that guy being sarcastic?
    99% sure that this guy is an alt of someone on the banlist
  2. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:The Legend of Honest Man

    Thread Author:ZZorange

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    36
    Views
    472

    ►►Re: The Legend of Honest Man◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    LOL, so he's not leaving the site? Why on earth did this warrant a goodbye post for arcade? No one gives a shit who enters or leaves there.
    You seem to

    EDIT: Yes, by being a belligerent asshole you are definitely holding him accountable. Where did I go so wrong?
  3. Forum:Signups

    Thread:FM- AllStars 14p-16p (Old School)

    Thread Author:Mike

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    75
    Views
    974

    ►►Re: FM- AllStars 14p-16p (Old School)◄◄

    /sign cant wait to be killed night 0
  4. ►►Re: Ye atheists by name, lend an ear, lend an ear◄◄

    Certified banana moment. 2 posts in to coming back and the topic immediately shifts to satanism
  5. ►►Re: Ye atheists by name, lend an ear, lend an ear◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Why can't we shit on Taoism or Buddhism for a change? I don't want to be reincarnated, sounds dumb.
    Christianity has a wider social media presence.
  6. ►►Re: Ye atheists by name, lend an ear, lend an ear◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    k as long as we've established christianity is fine, it's just as good as hitler, i'm good with this outcome
    Have you been hitler recently?
  7. ►►Re: Ye atheists by name, lend an ear, lend an ear◄◄

    HITLER MOMENT

    HITLER MOMENT

  8. Replies
    179
    Views
    2,131

    ►►Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by one_asparagus View Post
    4 pages defending why its ok to be a racist homophobe troll who ruins matches..... You all need help. I don't play this arcade map anymore because your community is absolute horse shit, you all have no sense and circle jerk the same racist bullshit spam EVERY game. Pathetic... No one with any sense plays Mafia anymore because of your player base's inability to be normal fucking human beings.
    why is this guy not IP banned yet isnt this like his 6th account
  9. Replies
    24
    Views
    679

    ►►Re: Imagine going to Vegas for gambling◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireVV View Post
    As you think, it will be welcomed to do I get there or not?
    What the fuck does this even mean
  10. Replies
    24
    Views
    679

    ►►Re: Imagine going to Vegas for gambling◄◄

    i regret to inform you all that i have been owned
  11. Replies
    35
    Views
    591

    ►►Re: S-FM 329* Wilder Wilder Wastelander ('10'P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    when are we gonna start
    We need another plyer first
  12. Replies
    35
    Views
    591

    ►►Re: S-FM 329* Wilder Wilder Wastelander ('10'P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    cuz both shootyshooty??
    @Bloodwrath join this setup. i'm in it!!
    this is fake news.
  13. Replies
    24
    Views
    679

    ►►Re: Imagine going to Vegas for gambling◄◄

    Betting these bots are just browsing the web looking for urls with Vegas in them. Is there a way to change the url of this page so we don't get them?
  14. Replies
    20
    Views
    546

    {Permanently Banned} ►►Re: ZZOrange: 1-S2-1-2701690◄◄

    ZZ you missed the entire point of aamirus's analysis.

    Its not that you had a confirmed win by revealing. Its that you NOT revealing resulted 100% in a loss. Town needed your reveal vote for vote majority and you did not reveal.

    You stopped playing for the win by not revealing.
  15. Replies
    179
    Views
    2,131

    ►►Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I'm personally having a blast here.
    It’s like watching a car crash.

    I hope this thread comes up if this guy is reported again. Whoever processes it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep these incredible posts in mind.
  16. Replies
    179
    Views
    2,131

    ►►Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?◄◄

    “My ability to name myself money grubbing jew should be protected.”

    I know you think you’re a troll but you really only look stupid dude. Trolls typically make people mad. You’re just making people laugh at you.
  17. Replies
    179
    Views
    2,131

    ►►Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    Did you learn that from CNN?
    Did I learn that racism is bad from CNN? Is that the question?

    I think this is where the thread can end. If your response to someone saying racism is bad is to call them a liberal then you should probably go outside. And get a friend. In real life.
  18. Replies
    179
    Views
    2,131

    ►►Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Veliaire View Post
    No private entity is a protected realm of free speech. You are missing the point entirely. The entirety of the internet is owned by private companies. There is no place you can go online that isn't owned by someone. However, the internet is how people communicate.. and when you have thousands of different people telling you what you are and are not allowed to say, that has a negative impact on society as a whole.
    I’m pretty sure it’s almost universally accepted that you shouldn’t be a racist asshole. Both online and offline.
  19. Replies
    179
    Views
    2,131

    ►►Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?◄◄

    @Veliaire

    Not only is your argument about “where do we draw the line” completely irrelevant, it’s also well-documented as a poor argument.

    From wikipedia
    The fallacious sense of "slippery slope" is often used synonymously with continuum fallacy, in that it ignores the possibility of middle ground and assumes a discrete transition from category A to category B. In this sense it constitutes an informal fallacy. In a non-fallacious sense, including use as a legal principle, a middle-ground possibility is acknowledged, and reasoning is provided for the likelihood of the predicted outcome. Other idioms for the slippery slope argument are the thin end/edge of the wedge, the camel's nose in the tent, or If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.
    You are completely ignoring the actual realm of reality here, where the mod team just removes players that are egregiously racist… then stops. There’s zero room to draw parallels anywhere else.
  20. Replies
    179
    Views
    2,131

    ►►Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?◄◄

    Virgin Voss with facts and logic vs CHAD Veliaire unironically dropping the slippery slope fallacy.

    I can personally attest to not playing mafia because of the constant racism from the player base. Throughout my time in sc2 I’ve also found many players who have also stopped due to the racism, mostly from playing Cortex with them.

    When you eat at a restaurant and the food is bad, you don’t come back. You don’t talk to employees or the management about how the food sucked or whatever. You don’t try and fix the food. You just don’t come back. Have you considered for a moment that there may be a cause and effect link between the fact that lobbies take forever to fill up and the fact that there’s a very vocal minority in the community (and it is well established at this point that you are in a minority) that is actively spamming racist messages and dragging the quality of games down?

    Edit: Voss that last post was cringe maybe dont suggest that staff could ban people for voting them
  21. Replies
    35
    Views
    591

    ►►Re: S-FM 329* Wilder Wilder Wastelander ('10'P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I noticed you only signed up for the troll setups, which is why I assumed that you search the web for troll FM games to join.
    I guess that's just incidental.
    Troll FM is fun FM.
  22. Replies
    35
    Views
    591

    ►►Re: S-FM 329* Wilder Wilder Wastelander ('10'P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    DID IT WORK-
    Yes!

    Also ignore ceko. He's the resident "troll". You know the kind.
  23. Replies
    35
    Views
    591

    ►►Re: S-FM 329* Wilder Wilder Wastelander ('10'P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    whats reputation on this site
    It means literally nothing. Just points you can give other people to make yourself feel good. It's the little tiny star on the bottom left of posts underneath the avatar.
  24. Replies
    35
    Views
    591

    ►►Re: S-FM 329* Wilder Wilder Wastelander ('10'P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    siiick ill /sign then
    tbh i read the setup but i already forgot it, ill reread it later when we get enough people (how long do u think itll be?)

    -

    also can i ask a noob question?
    A typical SFM? A couple weeks. I've seen one go to a month before.

    This game? Probably gonna last like 2 days.

    Whats your question?
  25. Replies
    35
    Views
    591

    ►►Re: S-FM 329* Wilder Wilder Wastelander ('10'P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Anytime sb16 hosts a setup its FIRE.

    How many players is this tho 8 or 10?
    This is 8
  26. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander (10P) (lol)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    There were multiple games of this?
    Because the game that I read ended in 4 minutes and a handful of posts; certainly no nightkill flips other than Jester lynch.
    Yeah. That's that game.

    The host did not realize the game was over and tried to run day 2 and had to be told by Slaol, the jester, that the game was already over. He didn't flip any of the roles from night 1.
  27. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander (10P) (lol)◄◄

    Emergency addendum: In S-FM 107 Wild Wild Wasteland, the original version of this setup, when players were shot at night their roles were NOT revealed during the day. This is not reflected in the setup thread anywhere.

    I intend to run the game as close to the original as possible and as such will be doing this as well. I will edit this setup to reflect this.

    Edit to add: I am aware this creates conflict with the gravekeeper role. Too bad!

    Edit 2: I will NOT be replicating how the host of S-FM 107 did not PM the mafia members their partners until they asked as that was unintended and went in direct conflict of the setup.
  28. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander (10P) (lol)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post


    No, it doesn't, that's right. I added "(lol)" to the title as well, though, so it should be clear enough
    I like how you also didn't read the number of players in the setup
  29. Replies
    16
    Views
    338

    ►►Re: Your Game has a Real Racism Problem◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    I was part of the problem. Nowadays though I just watch and have a laugh at those guys
    Was? Did this change in heart occur 7 hours ago? Because 7 hours ago your discord name was NiggusExterminatus.
  30. Replies
    42
    Views
    546

    ►►Re: Should Honest Men, reveal their roles to Jailor?◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I think that with the knowledge that the person I'm jailing never claims a role in jail - I would look for other methods of determining their alignment. I would try and talk to them and see where they stand. If I'm not satisfied, I would execute.
    What if you don't know the person that you're jailing
  31. Replies
    16
    Views
    338

    ►►Re: Your Game has a Real Racism Problem◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    Well, if you think that way then maybe sc2mafia is not for you. We here are generally tolerant to any kind behavior except for pedophilia, gamethrowing and spamming. Those 3 are the big no no's.
    ...YOU are generally tolerant of racism. Because you are part of that problem. Your display name is "NiggusExterminatus". I'd rather eat my own hands than let you represent me.
  32. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Aamirus is a liar

    Thread Author:CuteTheCutie

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    50
    Views
    1,085

    ►►Re: Aamirus is a liar◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    He's already said that the only reason he doesn't do this is because he seeks attention from us. Why do you think he makes threads like this?
    I don't mind biting the bait on threads like this. The point of the argument isn't to change the mind of the person I'm arguing with. It's to provide some perspective to those who are observing the argument.
  33. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Aamirus is a liar

    Thread Author:CuteTheCutie

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    50
    Views
    1,085

    ►►Re: Aamirus is a liar◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTheCutie View Post
    I thought you guys ban smurfs even if they don't do anything
    I mean, you've always been doing something.

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...10403029-Mutex
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-S2-1-12101573
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...8-Cute-is-Back
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-S2-1-12110429
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-S1-1-11944890
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-S2-1-11870769

    You can go to the reports page and just check the accounts that have been permabanned. These 6 go back to february and they're all you, and it's because you're doing the same lame shit over and over and over and over again. Every single time the thing that's getting you caught is the fact that you're behaving like this.

    Same with any other accounts. If it's obviously someone ban evading... then well, they're gonna get banned, because they're still breaking the rules. But if you actually DO change your behavior we'd have no idea you're ban evading. You could just retire.

    EDIT:
    I don't speak for staff anymore, my blue name means that I'm 'retired' (read: my laptop doesnt have the storage to download both starcraft and dota 2). I'm just saying the things that are pretty blatantly obvious... if you stop spamming pedophilia, then... nobody will know its you? You are the only guy who does that after all.
  34. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander (10P) (lol)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Can the settler use his gun during the day?
    No
  35. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Aamirus is a liar

    Thread Author:CuteTheCutie

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    50
    Views
    1,085

    ►►Re: Aamirus is a liar◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTheCutie View Post
    Well, I saw how you and auwt would always check in lobby for people's match history and be all suspicious. I'm not sure if you guys banned them though
    That doesn’t stop you though.

    People don’t get banned unless they break rules (afaik). If you just behave like a normal fucking person then this won’t be an issue.
  36. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Aamirus is a liar

    Thread Author:CuteTheCutie

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    50
    Views
    1,085

    ►►Re: Aamirus is a liar◄◄

    you'll have no sympathy on here dude, even the guys who are pretty lax on it here think the shit you're pulling is lame

    EDIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    In my opinion,

    To kill the grass you must kill the root.
    From what I've seen for the past few months, permabanning his alts doesn't stop him from doing the you know what it is.
    We are a small community, I guess a compromise could be made? If he said he'll stop doing that in return for his account. Den Goww
    Do not negotiate with terrorists.

    Do you really think this guy is gonna stop if he's unbanned? Really? He's been throwing a temper tantrum for upwards of 6 months. This is not a sign of a rational person here. There are no deals to be cut. This guy has mental issues and the best approach is to eject him as harshly as we can. I 100% agree with the admin approach here.

    EDIT 2

    @Yuesford Cute has already appealed a punishment in the past. They struck him the same deal he's trying to get here. You can check that thread here. That was 11 months ago.

    We've tried the approach you want to try. That's what got us here.

    Just search Cute on the forums and see all the accounts that have been permabanned since then. It's crazy. This guy isn't sane.
  37. Replies
    35
    Views
    591

    ►►Re: S-FM 329* Wilder Wilder Wastelander ('10'P)◄◄

    PLEASE read the setup before signing
  38. Replies
    35
    Views
    591

    ►►S-FM 329* Wilder Wilder Wastelander ('10'P)◄◄

    S-FM 329* Wilder Wilder Wasterlander
    *This is not going to be comparable to a standard S-FM.

    "10" Players

    Signs
    1. OzyWho
    2. Blinkskater
    3. WrathCyber
    4. luona
    5. Oberon
    6. PQRnHack
    7. Frinckles
    8.

    Reserves

    1.
    We will not need more than 1 reserve. Just sign up.

    Game will start at an undisclosed time after signups fill due to the volatile nature of the setup. It's best if you don't know when it starts.
  39. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander (10P) (lol)◄◄

    Do not change it
  40. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander (10P) (lol)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    *notices that it still says 10 and there’s still 8 roles*
    Yes
  41. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander (10P) (lol)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Stealthbomber16
    You say 10 people but list only 8.
    I literally didn't even notice that but it's copied and pasted from the original setup
  42. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:''Living''

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    14
    Views
    402

    ►►Re: ''Living''◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    +1. And the quote in #2 uses very bizarre reasoning. Noone would try to argue minecraft "lacks intrinsic value" because standing still doing absolutely nothing in the game and simply "having it run" brings no pleasure. I'm not a fan of pessimism for the sake of it when there's enough things to cry about in real life without farfetched mental gymnastics
    This is the only quote on this thread I've read and I'm not going to read the rest because the random argument about minecraft is soooo funny to me.
  43. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander◄◄

    You may now post. This setup is ready for review @Marshmallow Marshall
  44. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander◄◄

    In keeping with the spirit of the original thread, there is additional information about the setup in this post as well. The opening post does not include this information.

    1. Jester wins if lynched, game ends if he gets a kill when he is lynched. If Jester doesn't get a kill then he does not win even though he was lynched.
    2. Gravekeeper is essentially either a 1 shot kill for mafia, or a backup renegade
    2b. Gravekeeper if alone can not kill, that is why he has to make an educated decision on who he gravekeeps. It's not a bug. It's a mechanic.

    3. Host can make the nights as long or as short as they wish. it works with the spirit of the setup
  45. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander◄◄

    In keeping with the spirit of the original thread, there is additional information about the setup in this post as well. The opening post does not include this information.

    1.Gravekeeper is just a mafia aligned amnesiac essentially

    2. Gravekeeper can only copy abilities that still have charges. if he tries to pick one that doesnt have charges then the copy fails and he can try again next night
    3. Grave keeper is aligned with the renegade, has same win condition. They win together. They're mafia.
    4. The gravekeeper, if it picks a jester, does get the option to kill someone if he dies, but that will not give him the win. His win conditions remain the same, which he shares with the renegade.
    5. Jester doesn't know who is night immune when he is lynched. He just has to pick randomly.

    If that doesn't answer all your questions, just ask them here and i am required to answer them to verify the setup
  46. [Approved Experimental] ►►S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander (10P) (lol)◄◄

    10 people

    Settler
    Settler
    Settler
    Settler
    Settler

    Renegade
    Gravekeeper

    Jester

    Spoiler : mechanics :

    Mafia members do not share a night chat, but are aware of their partners identities.
    3 settlers will be given last wills at random. They will be notified of this as the game starts.
    Lynch method is 1 vote. Yeah. There's one vote to lynch.
    Players shot at night do not have their roles revealed.


    Spoiler : roles list :

    Jester: role, picks 1 person to kill when lynched.
    Settler: Citizen with 1 time use gun.
    Renegade: Auto vest 1 use, immune to jester, can kill at night
    Gravekeeper: Can copy a role from any role in the graveyard. Keeps the same alignment.


    Spoiler : Order of Operation :
    Renegade and Jester shoots first before settler.
    Settler shoots
    GraveKeeper copies role


    Rules
    1. No editing posts
    2. No discussion outside of game
    3. Days are 24 hours
    4. Nights are as long as i decide. the moon is also flat
    5. Inactivity=modkill
    6. Only English
    7. Death notes allowed encouraged
    8. Renegade/Gravekeeper win in tie.
    9. All other standard fm rules apply

    Win Conditions
    Settlers, defeat Renegade/Gravekeeper
    Renegade, defeat settlers/jester
    Jester, must get lynched and kill someone.
  47. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    67
    Views
    3,067

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)◄◄

    whoever rolls blackmail please just restrict someone into being a pokemon

    "You may use words from the following list.

    'Chatot'
    'Braaaa'
    'Sqwuaaak!'

    You may vary capitalization as needed unless it is with the intention of speaking in a code."
  48. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:SFM: Wild wild wasteland

    Thread Author:acku11

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    33
    Views
    3,556

    ►►Re: SFM: Wild wild wasteland◄◄

    hope you guys are ready for me to run this
  49. Replies
    33
    Views
    4,623

    Sticky: ►►Re: Forum Mafia - Hosting Order and Setup Reviewing◄◄

    add me to the queue with this
  50. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Racist names (yes this again)

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Stealthbomber16

    Replies
    142
    Views
    2,916

    ►►Re: Racist names (yes this again)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    If the mods are Tychus, who got the trigger for the bomb they're wearing?
    as an ex-mod i can tell you this is @Arrow
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4