Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Marshmallow Marshall

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.20 seconds.

  1. ►►Re: Ye atheists by name, lend an ear, lend an ear◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    well. Sure it's semantics but you just have definitions wrong here.

    Gnosticism/agnosticism - having knowledge/not having knowledge (of the existence of deities/deity, or anything "supernatural")
    theism/atheism - belief or non-belief in existence of a god or gods

    nearly everyone is agnostic since it's just saying you don't know anything for sure
    There's a key word missing here: believing. Believing that you do not know about how divine things work (and in a stricter meaning, that it cannot be known by humans) is agnosticism. "Not having knowledge" is just... well everyone lol because noone knows for sure, hence why your definition is bad and actually makes the word pointless.
  2. ►►Re: Ye atheists by name, lend an ear, lend an ear◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Why can't we shit on Taoism or Buddhism for a change? I don't want to be reincarnated, sounds dumb.
    Because there's really no reason to shit on buddhism, you can just disagree but that is all unless you say they're "filthy pagans" lol. As for taoism... is that even a religion at all lol? I'm not educated enough on the topic to say for sure, but it looks more like a philosophy to me.
  3. ►►Re: Ye atheists by name, lend an ear, lend an ear◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    k as long as we've established christianity is fine, it's just as good as hitler, i'm good with this outcome
  4. ►►Re: Ye atheists by name, lend an ear, lend an ear◄◄

    Ah yes, Hitler being slapped by a baby!
  5. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    67
    Views
    3,044

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I thought of giving every townie in the game (apart from the Town Killing) a TPR rolecard regardless of if they actually aren’t the PR.
    That's almost bastard lol... Do you really hate the idea of reducing the amount of PRs and giving an anti-claim shot to the Mafia?
  6. ►►Re: Ye atheists by name, lend an ear, lend an ear◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    https://www.keepbelieving.com/sermon...homosexuality/

    "Does that mean that a homo-exual can never be saved? No, not at all. Anyone can be saved no matter what sins they may have committed. But Paul is saying that no one can be saved who continues in his sin, who takes pleasure in it, who does it without reservation or guilt, who has no desire to change. For such a person there truly is no hope. They have chosen sin over salvation, bondage over deliverance, guilt over for-giveness, and death over life. Such a person will notcannotenter the kingdom of God. The issue is really not homosexuality at all. It is coming to grips with your own sinful behavior. Until you are willing to view it the way God views it, you cannot be saved, for until you truly believe that you are a sinner, you have nothing from which to be saved ."

    "It is difficult to imagine a stronger condemnation of homosexuality. It is the result of a “depraved mind,” the action of someone willfully suppressing the truth of God and surrendering to the impure desires of the flesh."

    "It is occasionally said that God does not single out homosexuality, that it is no worse than any other sin. In one sense that is true since no extra requirements are laid on homosexuals by God. They may be saved just as easily and quickly as anyone else. God’s grace is available to all people without distinction. God does not discrimi-nate in dispensing His grace. Anyone who comes to Jesus Christ will find their sins forgiven. In that sense, we’re all in the same boat. Without Jesus Christ, nobody has a chance.

    Having said that, however, we must not miss the emphasis of this passage. Widespread homosexuality is a mark of a society that has forgotten God and rejected His word. In that sense, homosexuality is singled out for special treatment. Why? Because it is, as Howard Snyder puts it, “a primary symptom of total moral decay.” (Letter to The Other Side 14:6, 1978, p. 2)"

    "The evidence is overwhelming. Homosexual behavior in any form is wrong. It is a degraded and degrading sin. It is a horrible lifestyle. There is nothing gay about it. Protestations about true love and meaningful relation-ships do not change God’s verdict. Furthermore, no one was ever created by God to be homosexual. What I am saying is that when it comes to homosexuality, the lifestyle is sinful, the behavior is sinful, and so is the lust that goes with it. For those who take the Bible seriously, there can be no other answer."


    https://www.christianity.com/blogs/d...stitution.html

    https://kbiqradio.com/articles/blogs...-are-destroyed
    "When the foundations are destroyed, there are many things the righteous can do, but above everything else, they must first get a right view of God. It happens that I am writing this sermon in light of the recent Supreme Court ruling that legalized gay marriage in all 50 states. It’s not that we didn’t see it coming. The larger culture has been trending that way for years. Perhaps the shock is the speed of the change. Many believers feel that this decision is a decisive attack on the very foundations of society itself.

    I happen to agree with that assessment and believe that hard times are upon us.When a nation celebrates what God condemns, judgment from on high must eventually come. No one can say how or when or where that judgment will come. But as certainly as God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, as certainly as the great empires of history have fallen, even so no nation is promised exemption from judgment."








    @Marshmallow Marshall
    Should a gay person view this guy as just a nice man trying to help people out?
    If Hitler saved somebody's life, would you say he did an horrible thing "because he's Hitler"? I never said the guy was Jesus xD. I also hadn't read anything else from him and just randomly stumbled upon the article I linked. What you found doesn't remove any value from the words that were right.

    On another topic, what you quoted is the exact reason why people tell the church to fuck off many times, and rightfully so when they have such retarded positions. Apparently, God didn't create gays... nah, they probably rose from the ground one Friday on the thirteenth of a month, right?
  7. Forum:Forum Mafia Discussion

    Thread:random FM poll

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    5
    Views
    134

    Poll: ►►Re: random FM poll◄◄

    Emotional pressure is not something I'm comfortable applying, both because I feel bad manipulating people and because it tends to create sad TvT situations that severely harm town. If your scumread feels the pressure without straight up feeling emotionally attacked, he will give the most precious information imo, because the associations easily come into play, since the scumread's play is rational and usually calculated.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    MM's favorite berries are Dangle Berries covered In Mucus.
    I confirm
  8. ►►Re: Ye atheists by name, lend an ear, lend an ear◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I do not really qualify as someone who "thinks Christianism (like other religions) is a load of bullshit that should not exist." but my most significant issue with the way faith is pushed is that its often used to tie people to the 'power structure' behind a religion rather than to the religion itself.
    I liked that article in that it addressed the subject of doubt although it also did some things I dislike such as 'speaking for god' in statements like "God never turns an honest doubter away." I am not gona say that is wrong but I am going to say that the author very likely has no permission from God to speak on their behalf.

    I personally believe doubt is very healthy. It represents freedom of thought and it destroys the control of power structures.
    Completely agreed on the principle.

    About speaking for God, the Bible technically gives him that "right" if he uses quotes from it, since it's supposed to be quite literally the word of God. I thought it was actually not that bad here.
  9. ►►Re: Ye atheists by name, lend an ear, lend an ear◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I haven't touched the link, but that religious people are on average happier and that religion can improve a person's life is nothing new.

    On the other side is stuff like Islam's attitude towards non-muslims, or some Christian parents disowning their child when they become atheists.

    There's good and bad. What's this topic about? Was it just about the assumption that Atheists think there's nothing good about religion?
    I don't believe you're an atheist who believes religion should be purged from the face of the Earth; therefore, this doesn't really apply to you lol. I was more talking to those who openly state what I said in the previous sentence because I remember people talking about an imaginary flying daddy in the sky.
  10. Replies
    18
    Views
    184

    ►►Re: Join me in no masturbation for 2 months.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Do you mean which are his other brains?
    I bet it's brain and stomach.
    Yes, which and where. I thought about stomach too, but the post is a bit too trolly to include stomach as a brain imo lol
  11. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    67
    Views
    3,044

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    How about: if nobody dies for 2 days/nights, the game ends and everyone loses?
    I guess it could work. But on a personal taste level, I'm not a fan of giving town the ability to decide nobody wins because they're in a bad position. If you want to allow skips, you could limit them to one per game instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm thinking of removing PRs (other than killing roles) entirely now. I would consider leaving the Crier in as a self-confirmable role, but that's about it.
    What do you think of replacing the support Town PRs with some roles that counteract the Blackmailer/Disguiser/Ventriloquist?
    That still leaves many people that scum have to kill or CC without having a factional kill, though. The issue would remain. What do you intend to solve with this change? And as you said, it'd be a quite significant nerf for the Sleuth.
  12. Replies
    18
    Views
    184

    ►►Re: Join me in no masturbation for 2 months.◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    To my manhood, who had been the third brain all my life.
    Wait, where are your other brains?
  13. ►►Ye atheists by name, lend an ear, lend an ear◄◄

    Your doctrine I must blame...
    https://www.keepbelieving.com/sermon...hy-do-i-doubt/

    I know there are a few people here who basically think Christianism (like other religions) is a load of bullshit that should not exist. To those people, I'd like to ask what they think of the link above. Doesn't this actually help people live better in your opinion, even though you believe they are mistaken in their faith? I think the author of this page really tries to help people and probably very much did, no matter whether his religion is right or not.

    Bonus points if you actually know what the title refers to lol
  14. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    67
    Views
    3,044

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, I thought about giving the Godfather a one-use "guess the role" gun to prevent claims, but that felt a bit sketchy for the Crier.
    Thoughts about this + removing one PR? It may not be optimal, but it should be better than straight up defeat for scum.

    Also, do not forget to make lynch mandatory (skips are not allowed). That's very important to avoid skip-skip-skip strategies.
  15. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Also, lol the host has almost 70 posts wtf how?
    He answered a lot of questions :P
  16. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Scum <--------------- Frinckles ---------------> Town

    that's how to read me
    That's how I read you
    and it fails terribly most of the time xD

    The only reason I managed to read you correctly was because you made a risky but well calculated play with your claim. Mechanics >>> everything else
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Btw guys, what is the consensus regarding using people's online times on site and video games for scumhunting?
    Is it considered angel shooting?
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    Didn't FM rules in the past contain the phrase Angel Shooting? Makes me wonder why is it such a common phrase.
    While one cannot unsee what has been seen, using that falls under the use of out of game information. It's a bad practice that makes games unfun.
    And it's angleshooting, i.e. breaking the spirit of rules without really breaking the rules themselves. The closest formulation I can think of is "using exploits".
  17. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander (10P) (lol)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I like how you also didn't read the number of players in the setup
    I trusted the host could count and got fooled into thinking it looked like 10P by the space between Gravekeeper and Jester. :P
  18. Forum:Signups

    Thread:FM- AllStars 14p-16p (Old School)

    Thread Author:Mike

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    64
    Views
    781
  19. Replies
    50
    Views
    1,051

    ►►Re: Aamirus is a liar◄◄

    I confirm Aamirus is a liar, she's scum!

    But seriously, I suggest nobody addresses this anymore outside from copypasting evidence that has already given multiple times, because it's probably just feeding the troll at this point lol
  20. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander (10P) (lol)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Marking this as experimental doesn't quite cut it imho.


    No, it doesn't, that's right. I added "(lol)" to the title as well, though, so it should be clear enough
  21. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I agree with you here, looking at the post it feels way too chill for a first time FM Scum.
    -unvote

    Still though, that AtE I mentioned earlier feels way too reminiscent of my own AtE I did as scum in krc.


    @Marshmallow Marshall
    I would appreciate if you could elaborate on your thoughts process in this post:



    Here you say that lynching Jester would be anti-town and instead we should level him up:


    But here in that same post you say that you'd lynch a Jester claim:


    Additionally, why would the Templar claiming be anti town?



    Lynching Jester would be worse but you'd lynch him? And why would a Jester claim be bad for town again? You said it's because lynching him is bad - so just don't lynch him? In what way would it be bad for town? I do see how it would be bad for the wolves though, losing their lost wolf.
    ... I think I was just being retarded Ozy :P. Lynching Templar was the way to go, and the setup should actually be tweaked because Templar lynch doesn't punish Town hard enough for it not to want to get rid of an evil neutral. Sorry for getting you killed XD.
    The rest of my reads wasn't bad at all though
  22. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    GG WP guys, this setup was really fun to play.

    -vote LagAttack

    When the newbie is the voice of reason. Lol. MVP
    @Oberon never assume someone is intentionally gamethrowing in FM, that will almost always be wrong, and if it isn't wrong, the banhammer will fall hard anyway. ZZ absolutely was the only possible lynch.

    I am wayyyy too busy to sign for another game at the moment (literally never logged on for some IRL days multiple times throughout this game), btw, sorry.
  23. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    "Disclaimer for the living: I am Magus, I leveled up blinkskater D1, I roleblocked between MM and LagAttack N1, with MM getting the real roleblock (potentially higher level than LagAttack, so this kind of clears Lag"

    Although, this suggests that MM is more then just a simple villager villager
    I really am a simple villager villager for the record.
  24. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Ceko was right about Wrath not being town.
    So I feel like this could be just gg by listening to the dead villager.
    Still having a plan in the unlikely world where Ceko is wrong on ZZOrange isn't a bad idea.
    ZZ cannot be town. Look at the amount of fake claims he made this game lol. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=3621994 (his ISO)

    - Claims knight with a green check on "Paopan" (i.e. Yuesford)
    - Claims Magus

    -vote ZZOrange


    It is mechanically impossible that he is town, and it also is mechanically impossible that we do not win with this lynch. The game is solved. See LagAttacks' amazing last will for details: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post930363
  25. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    67
    Views
    3,044

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    If I remove one PR, there's still two PRs left. If they take out the Disguiser, it's, I think, game over for Mafia. Unless they do something fucked up with the blackmailer.
    Well, I thought about giving the Godfather a one-use "guess the role" gun to prevent claims, but that felt a bit sketchy for the Crier.
  26. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    67
    Views
    3,044

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Hmm, you are right. How about this: Oda have a factional kill, and the disguiser can choose to turn that kill into a disguise, once per game. If there is a disguiser
    I mean, that could work, but then the setup is completely different in spirit and loses what makes it interesting. Plus, you'd probably have to make the Mafia roles less powerful in such a case. Do you really hate removing a PR that much?
  27. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    YOU SPELT IT WRONG
    Wha--
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    -vote Marshall Marshmallow
    oh.
    -vote WrathCyber

    Sorry Mr. Scum :P
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    it's nice to have ur presence btw. u are quite wholesome and untouched by all of this tahxicity
    Um thanks lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Have you seen my role card?
    Yes. It's basically the IKEA guy who got a promotion
  28. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    67
    Views
    3,044

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    :Think:
    I think I would not allow that.
    That was my point lol. How far can the Crier go with that? Is it really necessary to forbid the Crier from confirming himself in his message?
  29. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    67
    Views
    3,044

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    I mean it's possible to figure out if the role is town or scum by looking at how their actions fit in a town or scum PoV.
    Yeah, that's the point. But...

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Was worried about that, but most town roles have scum analogues, apart from Crier. TPRs can't really self-confirm that much
    What stops PRs from just massclaiming and forcing scum to either enter CC wars and die or to accept facing a towncore? They can only kill once (or having some blackmailing fun, but that doesn't stop PRs from being confirmed). If there are only 2 PRs, it's very manageable with kills + roleblocks. Right now, the setup could be solved through massclaiming D1.
  30. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    mm left ;W;
    Nu I didn't leave, I just checked some unholy setup
  31. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i hard-claim JESUS,
    yes master
    -vote CyberWrath
  32. [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Wilder Wilder Wastelander◄◄

    Approved as an off-queue """"experimental"""" game lol. You may post signups if you so desire (but why would you ever do such a thing?), and people may sign at their own risk (BUT WHY WOULD THEY EVER DO SUCH A THING?!). This game won't interfere with the normal flow.
  33. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Not sure you still need my reply lol but I'm not magus
  34. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    or we could level him up and then lynch him
    xD yes, that's a good idea!
  35. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    @LagAttack this is probably the best last will I've ever seen lol

    I feel like ZZOrange is a bit more likely to be templar than Wrath, although they both are very good candidates for templar (plus, they 100 % are non-towns, so lynching among them is a no-brainer). Saying an obvious scum is green-checked is a great way to play Jester.

    Anything I should know before placing my vote on Wrath though? Just to make sure
  36. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    67
    Views
    3,044

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    A blackmailer eh?
    Sounds interesting, though somehow I doubt it will be work exactly the same as the mod version of blackmailer.
    I mean being unable to post for 48 hours for example would be pretty painful.
    Obviously. It's very far from the mod's blackmailer, though.
  37. Forum:Closed Signups (S-FM)

    Thread:S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    41
    Views
    707

    ►►Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    ARE YOU SCUM?

    REEEEEEEEEEE
    xD
    I'm scum but so are you!

    The Mini Queue is taking successors btw...
  38. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:''Living''

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    14
    Views
    387

    ►►Re: ''Living''◄◄

    This thread is honestly depressing...

    If life has no goal because there's no God or any preprogrammed goal, can't we just make whatever we want out of it, though? If there's no "higher cause", then let's make the Earth a place where people can live well and let's just have fun. If life has no inherent meaning, it means we're basically in a sandbox, and it's actually not bad at all.
  39. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    67
    Views
    3,044

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Hello again.
    This looks interesting.
    Yep! This setup was infamous for its blackmailer, but with the restrictions, it should be really fun and closer to its intended spirit.
  40. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    67
    Views
    3,044

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)◄◄

    Then I fear the setup may be town-favored, since scum can hardly kill TPRs. I suggest making a TPR slot a Citizen slot instead. The Blackmailer will be much less powerful than in the previous version, since it now has restrictions preventing it from acting like a factional kill.

    I would very strongly recommend forbidding skipping days, btw... :P
    If you want skipping to be a possibility, then it should at least be limited to once per game.

    Does the game start at night or day? Is Night 0 a special actionless night? (Asking because the Ronin pledges allegiance on N0)

    When does ventriloquist act? It's not in the OoO.

    6. Q: What happens if the Tormentor's target dies?
    6. A: The Tormentor commits suicide.
    Events: If your target dies at night your new target will be the first one who killed him, you will of course know who it is. If your target is lynched during the day your new target will be randomly selected out of the voters or be the hammer vote (depending on setup), but you won't be able to jail the new target that night even if you planned to jail your former victim. If you ever vote to lynch your victim and he is actually lynched you will suicide the following night.
    Which quote is right? I'd assume the second one is, as it makes the role much more viable (else, it's a very hardcore one-way survivor-lover).
  41. Forum:Closed Signups (S-FM)

    Thread:S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    41
    Views
    707

    ►►Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Everyone is apparently to lazy to play this setup..

    Can we get a different one also posted that may be more suited to what the people want!?
    The mini queue is currently empty after this setup, and it has only been here for one week, so it's not unthinkable to keep it for a bit. People might just be busy (like me), and it's a 6P, so it can't be that hard to fill.

    If it remains unsuccessful and if there is someone else in the mini queue, then that could become a better option
  42. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    67
    Views
    3,044

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)◄◄

    How do you plan on preventing the Crier from revealing his identity in his post? For example, can the Crier say "I will say potato tonight" and then post that at night to confirm himself? Can he say who he isn't?

    Does Ventriloquist silence the actual owner of the account?

    Can players say they were blackmailed after the blackmail day has passed? The way the rolecard is worded is slightly ambiguous.

    Can "TPR" slots spawn Town Killing roles?

    Please specify which roles fall in which category (does blackmailer count as killing or support? it does both; does ventriloquist count as killing since it basically takes over an account? etc.)

    Please specify whether flips are present in this game (flipless, alignment only or full flips) in Mechanics; please specify whether scum have a factional kill there as well.
  43. Replies
    35
    Views
    1,866

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: S-FM Last Hope (14P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Auwt @Marshmallow Marshall
    Are you guys honestly going to call this setup S-FM?
    There's nothing simple about the setup mechanically and it has above 13 players (outdated criteria though) and you probably wouldn't entrust it to a first-time host.
    Honestly, we could drop the S in literally all games, as big FMs would be above 20 players. I do not see us gathering 20 players for a game anytime soon. But hey, it's traditional and nobody is going to change every setup on the site to remove that S, so I think we can just keep it lol. If a new host wanted to host this, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the only one to strongly advise to host something simpler first - and you don't need to have or not to have an S for that.
  44. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    67
    Views
    3,044

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai (13P)◄◄

    @Oberon made you own the setup again
  45. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    if i die tonight, lagattack is ur new town leader
    +1, you have my full support on this. Also remember guys:

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Hi guys. As your fellow villager, I can assure you I level-upped blinkskater. This frinkle guy is trolling and evils rode with him.

    -vote Frinkles
    ANYONE VOTING LAGATTACK OVER YUESFORD IS EITHER SCUM OR SUFFERING FROM TOWN'S SYNDROME
  46. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Can't stay, but here's my last will written overnight...
    Spoiler : Let me tell you in the nicest way possible... :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    N1: Was roleblocked

    You were warned.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5r9Xi9sl08
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpcjaybJtcI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgi97bb39mo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky5iWPbTJBU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

    LYNCH YUESFORD, THEN LYNCH BLINKSKATER, THEN (maybe) THROW TOMATOES AT THE HOPELESS !%!"$%$?!/$? WHO CANNOT SEE THE OBVIOUS:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Hi guys. As your fellow villager, I can assure you I level-upped blinkskater. This frinkle guy is trolling and evils rode with him.

    -vote Frinkles
    Yues + blink are scum together.
    LagAttack is town.
    Oberon is... I don't know anymore. He definetly is horribly anti-town and should be lynched/killed just for that, honestly. If he's town, he played really badly, to the point it's hard to believe he's town.
    Ceko is doing ?????? with the Frinckles lynch, but his comments before the hammer seemed genuine...
    There likely is one AFK/low activity scum/templar.

    I have full faith in you LagAttack, lead this town to victory through the flames of adversity. Hurrah!

    And here's my vote
    -vote Yuesford

    Scum are piling on LagAttack lol, Yues + blink are definetly scum, and then we have ZZOrange who's sus by PoE and CyberWrath who was weird earlier and now according to LagAttack's recent summary post is a Magus claim fighting Ceko the other magus claim. There's probably one townie on LagAttack just because it'd be really weird if all non-towns piled up at start of D3, but yeah, scum are definetly there.

    And actually, if there is a CC war between ZZ and Oberon, this may be where the game actually is interesting, so if there are any PRs who could help solve this situation at night, it'd be great. This is solely based on LagAttack's recent summary post btw, because I do not have time to read.

    On these words, I'm off. YUESFORD L-1, would be nice not to hammer early for no reason, but I have absolutely NO doubt he is scum, like no doubt AT ALL.
  47. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:SFM: Wild wild wasteland

    Thread Author:acku11

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    33
    Views
    3,553

    ►►Re: SFM: Wild wild wasteland◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    hope you guys are ready for me to run this
    OBJECTION, YOUR DISHONOR
  48. Forum:Closed Signups (S-FM)

    Thread:S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    41
    Views
    707

    ►►Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Town wins half the time just by lynching randomly though, how is that scum favored?
    This actually should be the incarnation of balance, since only player skill tips the scales.
  49. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    lol villagers dont walk around at night
    And most importantly, they don't claim to have performed magic rituals to level up squirrels in the wilderness
  50. Replies
    4,821
    Views
    29,039

    ►►Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    @Numbertwo do you still think its MM?
    Why do you think it's me btw, #2? I feel like I'm kinda obviously town because of my visible progression, but obviously, I'm biased.

    Off I go
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4