Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: FrostByte

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.

  1. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Post some music you like :)

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    51
    Views
    360

    ►►Re: Post some music you like :)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    @Stealthbomber16

    i know youre browsing the thread. don't be a little girl.

    irl cage fight. me and u. lets settle the bad blood once and for all. no marshmallow marshall to fight ur battle for u. just mono e mono. what do u say
    He's avoiding this shit like the plague. Probably telling himself "I'm the bigger man, I'm gonna walk away from this internet argument" lol
  2. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Post some music you like :)

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    51
    Views
    360

    ►►Re: Post some music you like :)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'm more Alpha than Bruno since I, Jack. That is super. Has the ability to lift cars.
    IS THIS SOME KIND OF FUCKING GAME TO YOU?
  3. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Post some music you like :)

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    51
    Views
    360

    ►►Re: Post some music you like :)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    FATHER  I  CANNOT  CLICK  THE BOOK  I  CAN'T ❌ CLICK  THE BOOK , FATHER  DAD  DAD  THIS BOOK  IS ANCIENT  TECHNOLOGY  THAT IS BEYOND  MY MIND 易, AS I  HAVE BEEN TAINTED  BY TOUCHPAD TECHNOLOGY  FATHER  THE BOOK  IS ANALOG AND THE DEVICES  I  AM ACCUSTOMED TO OPERATING 烙 ARE DIGITAL  AND THUS  CLICKING THE BOOK  YIELDS ⚠ UNSATISFACTORY  RESULTS  WHEN  COMPARED ✊ TO THE DIGITAL  DEVICES  THAT HAVE BECOME  COMMONPLACR AFTER  THE TURN  OF THE CENTURY  FATHER  PLEASE  INSTRUCT ⚠ ME ON  HOW TO OPERATE ⚔ THE BOOK 嵐 WITH YOUR  SUPERIOR  MIND 易 YOU  WERE BORN  IN THE LATE  1970S * AND THUS  YOUR  REALM  OF KNOWLEDGE  WOULD MOST LIKELY  ENCOMPASS  THE HANDLING  AND OPERATION ⚔ OF THIS ANCIENT  TOME  FATHER  I  CANNOT  CLICK  THE BOOK 
    what the fuck is wrong with you
  4. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Post some music you like :)

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    51
    Views
    360

    ►►Re: Post some music you like :)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    continental us/canada. i will drive. its time to finish this like MEN
    If that shit happens lmk we can roadtrip and split the gas money
  5. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:trump 2020

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    26
    Views
    261

    ►►Re: trump 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    joe biden is a pedophile and his son hunter smokes crack

    what more can i say
    Trumpo is pedo too and I'll bet that whole obscenely rich family has substance issues, too.

    rich people are not your friend, broseph
  6. Replies
    79
    Views
    1,938

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II Signups (15p)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Good morning Jack. Zone is the 15th sign so I will make you first priority reserve

    @ everyone I'm in my morning meetings but once done I will start sending out rolecards and we'll start once every player has confirmed
    Fuck yeah
  7. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm sorry. I had a neutral read on you
    Why though? What made me seem neutral and not town?
  8. Replies
    79
    Views
    1,938

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II Signups (15p)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Dunno what you talking about o.O
    Was trash and you know it
  9. Replies
    79
    Views
    1,938

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II Signups (15p)◄◄

    Setup seems complicated and fun

    I'm looking forward to this

    Hopefully I don't get lynched because DERRRRR SEEMS TOWN BUT DON'T HAVE ANY META CONTEXT DERRRRRRRRRRR
  10. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I had a feeling a bus happened but I couldn't know why
    I did too and I was the first to say something about it. Got lynched for my effort lol
  11. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    If I had to put everyone on a scale from 0 (no scuminess) to 10 (full of scuminess),
    It would look like this :

    DM : 0-1/10
    Martin : 0-1/10

    Varcron(+Mike) : 2/10
    Gyrlander : 4/10
    Frinckles : 4/10

    FrostByte : 6/10
    Why did I seem scummy? The only feedback I ever got was that I seemed town.

    I really don't understand why I even got lynched.
  12. Replies
    79
    Views
    1,938

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II Signups (15p)◄◄

    host is quick to update the signup thread.

    maybe this won't be an inattentive ass host like some other games have
  13. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:trump 2020

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    26
    Views
    261

    ►►Re: trump 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    ngl my brain thought this was porn for about a half second after I clicked on the page
  14. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:trump 2020

    Thread Author:Bruno

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    26
    Views
    261

    ►►Re: trump 2020◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Oh hey Bruno hows it going man
    This is your fault btw. I told him you summoned him in that sfm signup thread and now here he is.

    W H A T H A V E Y O U D O N E
  15. Replies
    3
    Views
    55

    ►►Re: i love black people so fucking much. biden 2020◄◄

    Well yeah hard to stop loving them after our last president
  16. Replies
    79
    Views
    1,938
  17. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -vote auwt
    Why auwt?
  18. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I told you guys Zedus was town, didn't I? This happens almost as often as it does to me.
    Feelsbad. Do you think it's a problem with your playstyle or are people just metagrudge lynching?
  19. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You before Varcron.

    Lynch order is as followed:
    Frost, Grylander, Frinckles and Varcron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    -vote Frost
    Would you mind sharing your reasoning?
  20. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I probably should have been able to get Frost lynched instead.

    -vote Frostbyte
    May I ask why?
  21. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    P.S. Omfg, sometimes I write "still", not "steel". Idk how does it in english, but in russian it sounds similar, sorry.
    Balls of steel I mean, surely.

    Well, now offline, bb.
    They sound very similar. Some English dialects pronounce them exactly the same.
  22. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    "we'll probably lynch a monk today so let's skip instead".
    Yep, but he's not weighing how lynch vs no lunch affects the balance of probability later in the game and he's refusing to address it again. His explanation was inadequate.
  23. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    I explained perfectly. The problem is on your side. Or, more likely, you just scum, trying to add more bullshit into topic.
    So you're gonna project feigning stupidity as a scum defense? it's going into your patented "unexplained garbage" category then

    You're refusing to see any potential flaw in your logic.

    Confidence is good. Arrogance isn't.
  24. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    FrostByte first. Frinckles second. Varcron last. Best order to lynch.
    How did you reach this conclusion?
  25. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Skip Day (2 [L-3]):
    Gyrlander, Zedus

    Looks like we can have plurality skip.

    30 minutes left.

    Maybe no lynch is better then unreasonable lynch, with huge chance will be lynching townie?
    This is all you've said about it. Definitely not "a lot" of explaining.

    Given the fact that scum can't kill and no town can gather feedback besides maybe blackmail, we need to gather info. Lynching does that. Not lynching doesn't do that.
  26. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Lie. I explained a lot.
    You explained inadequately.
  27. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    If I get it rigth, they can blackmail OR check exorcist. Not AND. So they will check, because it's optimal strategy.
    If one of 3 semi-confirmed townies (you, Martin, DM) is exorcist, demon will have chance here to win. If noone of you, demon lost.
    Well, still low chance that one of you is demon, lynched his ally. High-risk-high-reward strat can work sometimes (like in instant mafia).
    Assuming they used what you consider an optimal strategy?

    Total guesswork.

    Why would you spend the whole game bitching about how everyone else is so stupid and then assume they'd use an optimal strategy?

    That logic doesn't track.
  28. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Unless you're too arrogant to change your mind given proper evidence
  29. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Noone blackmailed today.
    Demon checked one of our 3 semi-confirmed townies this night. He will check another one tonight. And another one next night. His only chance to win is if one of that 3 is exorcist, so demon can kill him and win 1v2 with blackmail.

    But soon he will get that all 3 of them are monks, so he lost.

    Use my info and my lw. Going to sleep soon.

    P.S. You suck with your "reading" as always.
    You still haven't done an adequate job explaining why you still prefer skip yesterday
  30. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I know you already explained it a bit at some point but could you tell me how can you know?
    Why would scum not use their ability huh?
    He doesn't. It's a guess. Either is entirely possible.
  31. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    i would lynch the first person to soft blackmailed lul
    People could potentially hard claim tomorrow if they were blackmailed today
  32. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    The best possible thing we could wait for would be blackmail claims tomorrow but lynching will give us info from the flip and help narrow the search for scum. Lynching seems like the play.

    I'm not entirely convinced that Zedouche is scum though.

    I'm waiting for more general input. And some very specific input.
  33. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

    at this point I really don't care who we lynch even if its myself because I have no idea what this game has turned into
    Same.

    We should lynch today but I haven't decided who to vote yet.
  34. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Town can't check or kill. The only thing town can do to win is reason out who scum is and lynch. I hadn't thought it through very deeply, so I asked what others thought of it.

    Either you still don't understand how the game works despite it being literally eli5 for you multiple times, or you're actively working against town.

    Pick one.
  35. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Sorry, but I am not the Dory fish like others. Gotcha.
    Lmfao I beg to differ

    Apparently asking a question to get opinions from other people automatically means you're advocating. Read the post again.

    You're real sensitive, aren't you?
    Or were you looking for an excuse to fos someone? Trying to keep people from voting you by jumping on the bandwagon for me?

    You say you don't care if you die but your actions say otherwise.
  36. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Wow, I said that yesterday, and now you seen that.
    There is no "pro scum" posts from me. It's your fanatasies.
    You pushed hard for skip.
    Pushing for skip is pro scum.
    Pushing. For. Skip. Is. Pro. Scum.

    Do I really need to say it again?

    You do have some scummy posts. We all do. It happens.
  37. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    It's plurality

    You guys are posting with less effort than me in the mod.
    Can you read? At all?
  38. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Yo wanna hammer him for us?
    Not really tbh
    I want input from more people
  39. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Just a PSA - Zedus is L-1 currently. Next vote will be hammer.

    assuming the vote count is right
  40. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    I WISH MORE PEOPLE WERE FUCKING ACTIVE. I LIKE ZEDUS BUT I WANNA TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE, TOO
  41. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Lol, no. They were wrong about me in the past in EVERY game before. Because they cannot read me this stupid way. I have different mentality. I don't say it's better or worse, just different. They cannot understand it same as I cannot understand that ego shit and other popular things here, which I never using in my common life. I think, this is the key thing to understand the problem. "Different mentality = lynch him". Maybe in russian game, which played very agressive and much more rational, with total explaination of your conclusions, every player here will be lynched d1. For example, acting like DM, just saying something without reasoning, or reasoning like "trust me" and "it's bad", is simple way to suicide. You have no reasoning, so better to lynch you, because town don't need unreasonable players anyways. Playing like jester is way to die too, because there is no jesters in role pool here, so if you are trolling like Mike, town don't need you. Saying shit like "thunderdome between me and X" you will be just instantly lynched, and exception can be only one: you did something useful for town before. And anyways you will have to explain why you pushing town for this shit.

    But all of this just doesn't work here. You can say unreasonable shit, and ppl following you. You can troll, and they will "read" you as town for that. And so on. Just a different mentality. And this mentality trying to destroy everyting different. That's all.

    That actually sounds like fun. But wouldn't everyone be afraid to talk at all for fear of being wrong and getting lynched?
  42. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Logically, telling people to skip was a scummy move.
    Not scummy enough to vote for imo because it was probably an honest mistake



    also not being able to edit makes my OCD go fucking bonkers.
  43. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Best day to misslynch is d1. That's why I skip. "skip = scum" meta is trash even because you know that every bonobo thinks this way and will vote you after you skip. So if you are scum, you will not skip, because bonobos 100% sure that "skip = scum".
    I felt the same way until someone pointed out that exorcist doesn't know if they did their job properly and nobody can discuss night feedback. Town also can't kill. Skipping in this setup only serves to give scum a chance to hunt for exorcist. Town has to lynch if town wants to win.

    Logically, telling people to skip is was a scummy move.
  44. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Intuition is shit and works worse then coing flipping.
    I disagree. My intuition has a tendency to figure things out for me before my logical brain can catch up. I try to find logical reasons for why I'm intuiting things. I have crazy good insights using this method.

    If I can't find a logical reason for my "intuition" then I toss it out like the trash it is. Some dots shouldn't be connected.

    Seems like intuition is your unconscious making connections before your conscious mind has a chance to. Some prominent neuroscientists and psychologists strongly agree with this idea.
  45. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Our "towncore" with their bullshit "almost 100%" reading almost found bad guy, lol. It's me. DM is pro, trust him.
    I think DM is applying logic and not being forthright about it. Let him do his thing.

    You gotta at least admit that scum got lynched yesterday partially because of reads.
  46. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    It's not gonna work lol people don't care, they wanna act on their feelings. It's just how we're all built.

    You've been doing some reading, too tbh. You haven't been "100% facts and logic"

    Seems like a good balance between reading and logic is probably the way to go. Intuition exists for a reason but shouldn't be followed all the time.
    Having said all this, I do respect your logical approach. I think it's useful to have.
  47. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I am going to make a point to look for any out of character stuff from Zedus to see if this is a scum breadcrumb or not.
    Oh man, you really latched onto that, didn't you? I wonder why.
  48. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    if suicide is possible, I prefer to do that to show again for this "100% accurate readings" how trash are they.
    It's not gonna work lol people don't care, they wanna act on their feelings. It's just how we're all built.

    You've been doing some reading, too tbh. You haven't been "100% facts and logic"

    Seems like a good balance between reading and logic is probably the way to go. Intuition exists for a reason but shouldn't be followed all the time.
  49. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    There is no reasons for scums to blackmail someone in early game, as I explained before.
    As I said, first one blackmailed-like will be fake.

    But DM changed nothing in his posts, he just saying random unreasonable things as always. Like "X is scum, trust me". No changes.

    Maybe I will start listen for DM some day, if he start to explain his position. But looks like he don't know what "explaining" is.
    I'm not so sure about that. Blackmailing can be a subtle, fine art in FM. You're thinking about a hammer but it can really be used like a scalpel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    So basically this seems very forced (and so are the following posts).
    I would say the first action given in blackmail was to say FrostByte is town, the second one was most likely a vote/push on Martin.
    Now all of this would depend on the last scum IQ / braining.
    But like 3 people said I looked town. You can't blackmail 3 people in one day.

    I'd probably blackmail Zedus and tell him to act more like an ass to get him lynched lol
  50. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:FrostByte

    Replies
    773
    Views
    4,534

    ►►Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Sacrifice one demon d1 to get town credit for another? It's possible, but I think, too low chance. Too risky.
    Not necessarily sacrifice. Scum 1 maybe voted scum 2 to distance the scum in the mind of town, town ran with it without scum thinking they would.
Results 1 to 50 of 1752
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4