Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: deathworlds

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.06 seconds.

  1. Forum:Puzzles and Other Forum Games

    Thread:ambassador problem

    Thread Author:yzb25

    Post Author:deathworlds

    Replies
    14
    Views
    200
  2. Replies
    3
    Views
    413

    Sticky: ►►Re: FM Moderation Log◄◄

    Regarding S-FM 315: Undercover

    @Zedus is being warned for repeated personal attacks against Dark Magician. This kind of insulting is unacceptable; although there is improvement compared to the last time we had to infract him, thrashing another player is still needless and toxic. There is no need to repeatedly call someone a "trash player".

    Evidence: His ISO: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc....posted&t=47709

    Example: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...491#post901491


    @BananaCucho is undergoing a one game length duration ban for toxic behavior, specifically for repeated and uncalled for insults against multiple players. Banana claimed to be in a "cranky" mood, yet this is not an excuse for insulting everyone, and neither is not having issues with another person.

    Evidence: His ISO: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc....posted&t=47709

    Example : https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...578#post901578

    @Mesk514 is [ON HOLD]
  3. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 315: Undercover

    Thread Author:Mesk514

    Post Author:deathworlds

    Replies
    1,277
    Views
    8,902

    ►►Re: S-FM 315: Undercover◄◄

    Keep it civil
  4. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Journey to Huygens (13P)

    Thread Author:Oberon

    Post Author:deathworlds

    Replies
    23
    Views
    752

    [WIP] ►►Re: S-FM Journey to Huygens (13P)◄◄

    Does the Corrupted Analyst need to be alive to enable the Rogue Agents factional kill? If the Rouge Agents can perform the factional kill regardless of who's alive, it should be made clear in the mechanics that the "Rouge Agents possess a nightly factional kill"
    Is there a hammer? and if so will it count total votes available, or will it account for players alive? I.E. on D1, there will be 13 players alive, but 14 total votes, would it be 7 votes to hammer, or 8 votes to hammer?
    Are lynches optional?
    Is the setup flipless? or are faction and role revealed upon death?
    Does game start during the night, or during day?
    Is suicide allowed?
    Are last wills allowed?
    Are death notes allowed?
  5. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394
  6. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Well at least you can get sleep at a consistent time.
    thank god
  7. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Is your shift schedule still as inconsistent for times as before?
    I work 11pm-7am PDT Tuesdays-Saturdays, much better than before.
  8. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I am sad that we didn't get to interact much this game. Perhaps if you decide to play another one I'll be down to play again.
    Work's been busy, unfortunately, but I hope that will soon rectify.
  9. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    MattZed is scummy as shit though but he seems like an experienced player so I can't tell if he's WIFOMing.

    The WIFOM is what I always get caught on.
    My advise? Just play it straight, people claim to use like 20 layers of WIFOM but really all they're doing is being intentionally confusing.
  10. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Booze is catching up with me, Matt got locksmith?
    I'll join you in that regard, my involvement in this game is seriously diminished
  11. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Quickest Traid Role to pin me as.
    I’m a Dark Magician so he went with Sorcerer because he’s pissed off I switched him and now he’s dying.
    That's dumb. I probably would've just said witch if I wanted to quick think of a role. You're toast.
  12. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Why would DM switch with me , should switcher's goal to be to swap with town?

    I was a lurker at best.
  13. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If a switcher is outed, it is automatically built in that they have to claim they were formally triad so they can buy enough time to switch out again.

    Folks I have some lovely time shares I'd like you to take a look at.
    Hmm yes that's why I intentionally seeded triad alignment in-case I ever got swapped, instead of seeding triad alignment as a way to potentially communicate with my otherwise unidentified scumbuddies.
  14. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I feel like deathworlds has been active in the game for about an hour of the game and is destined to be lynched. sad
    Sadge
  15. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Maybe a better argument would be that I was switcher D1, and that I switched with whoever claimed to be switcher before....

    Everyone pressured me when I just wanted to read the thread
  16. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394
  17. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    @deathworlds , let me say this very carefully...

    Did you get feedback about being unable to manipulate your target?
    No. I only got my new role card and the related feedback.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO VOTE YOU MY EX-PURPLE FRIEND.
    I gave you my night actions what more could I possibly give
  18. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I would like to say for the record I don't have anything to disprove this.

    I am deeply disappointed you would say this now in a way that makes me look like a DH candidate, though.
    As of this very moment I am a neutral in the triad vs. town fight. I'm hedging my bets either way. Although, if I do switch with triad, I'll probably just end up in this position again
  19. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworlds, because I like you and literally hired you to be FM staff...

    -vote Dark Magician


    Tell me more about why you were triad before.
    Why I was Triad? Because the host assigned that role to me

    I honestly didn't have a ton of time to participate yesterday because of work and not expecting the game start that early. I didn't particularly care about the lynch that day because the likelyhood of it hitting one of my triad partners was super low.

    Plus lynching Oberon was a favorable outcome either way, regardless if he was Bus Driver, OR switcher.
  20. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I targeted MattZed onto MartinGG, because I was hoping I'd be able to RNG finding the DH by having them hit someone. I hedged my bets over potentially turning either alignment by having mechanical knowledge over the identity of the DH regardless of alignment.
    Plus I thought it was funny since I'm pretty sure it was MattZed who said we had an unlikely interference by witch
  21. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    We pretty much have to lynch you today but I promise we won't forget that DM isn't confirmed town. This is a very logical possibility.

    Who did you target n1? Or did you say already?
    I targeted MattZed onto MartinGG, because I was hoping I'd be able to RNG finding the DH by having them hit someone. I hedged my bets over potentially turning either alignment by having mechanical knowledge over the identity of the DH regardless of alignment.
  22. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Listen, I hear you, and I like you. I even BELIEVE you.

    Buuuut there's just no way you're not scum, whereas there's at least a chance DM is town and you're just lying to survive through the day.
    Well yeah, but I drew a really hard hand.
    If you wanted you can think about it slot wise instead. You can have a likely town DW (after swap) or a maybe town DM, at least from your PoV.
  23. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    GUYS I SOLVED THE MYSTER

    IT'S ACTUALLY DM ON TWO SEPARATE ACCOUNTS!!

    (I'm kidding... please don't actually think that @Oberon )
    Yeah DM just decided to lurk for 8 years until finally coming into the spotlight
  24. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Imagine fakeclaiming switcher

    No seriously IMAGINE
    ffs oberon
  25. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    This... seems to be an exceptionally shut case.

    I am 100% willing to rethink my read on Frinckles if DW flips Switcher.
    Nah you should lynch DM, he's confirmed Triad.
    At least from my PoV.
  26. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Fine.

    quick reads before hammer.

    people that stuck out to me as townie: yzb, unknown, dark magician, renegade
    people that are worth investigating: frinckles, Mattzed, Martin

    -vote Oberon
    @Frinckles
  27. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    @deathworlds , you claim you modeled your play after me, but you started playing Mafia before I did. So what did you do before then??? On a serious note, I love you, but you tend to be kind of bad at playing scum. A lot of flailing. Luckily for you I *haven't* seen that this game. So, FROM YOUR META, you seem a bit like townworlds. But given the fact scum don't know each other, I can't give you *that* much credit. btw, if you were online near the hammer, why didn't you stop it so we could get more contribution? (and, you know, wait for me to get back instead of ending D1 after 9 hours and HAVING ME DIE N1 IN MY FIRST GAME IN 3 YEARS.)
    My gameplay and meta have developed a lot more-so over the years, but in in 2016+ era I modeled my gameplay after your analytical cost-benefit analysis style, at least that's how I remember it.
  28. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    I even soft-claimed triad in my closing post by saying that my top scum reads were "worth investigating" instead of just "scum reads"
  29. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    No, I got your Stalker card you sneaky fella.
    -vote Dark Magician


    I'm going to switch with my top town-read tonight
  30. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    OR A MAGICIAN
    Nope, 100% a sorcerer.

    Assuming I read the setup right about how switcher functions.
  31. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Whoever was switcher D1 is now a Sorcerer
  32. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394
  33. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Can someone Tl;dr for me real quick while I catch up? I'm at L-3 and I'd hope that'd be for inactivity pushing, in the meantime I'll answer my mention'd posts.
  34. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Hi hello, I just woke up after a hard night at work. I'm sorry for playing catch up two days in a row, I'm in the same boat as some other players that were expecting this game to start a little later than it did. Although I'm on my weekend now so I should be more available to spend time here
  35. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Fine.

    quick reads before hammer.

    people that stuck out to me as townie: yzb, unknown, dark magician, renegade
    people that are worth investigating: frinckles, Mattzed, Martin

    -vote Oberon
  36. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    if ur actually sticking to bd claim i will hammer
    If you want to hammer go ahead, I just hate hammering in general
  37. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    wait they don’t have scum chat?
  38. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    I can see this kind of play maybe potentially coming from a citizen oberon, but not a tpr oberon. He values TPRs more than that.
  39. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Nobody is actually thinking for themselves lol....
    A bold thing to say Mister 1234.
    Oberon clearly thought to himself how to throw the game
  40. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I also played with Mattzed. He is from what I remember at heart a mechanical player. He assess people's arguments, makes logical deductions about whether people seem overconfident in their reads. Behaviour that is objectively scummy gets lynched. He hasn't played in years and may have evolved into smth totally different, but his behaviour today seems totally consistent with how I remember his town play.
    I actually modeled my play after Mattzed
  41. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    No, but you could observe people and watch who reacts and in what way. People reacting in a manner that suggested they didn't believe you were the switcher could be the switcher.
    I am aware of the principles of reaction testing, yet can also maintain that what you did would be a stupid ass reaction test if you were town.
    I'm going to hammer once I finish reading, I'm on page 21
  42. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Yeah hence why I fake-claimed to bait the switcher out.
    The switcher needs to fucken die.
    "bait the switcher" I don't think switcher has good reason to CC a claim against them?
    That's like if someone claimed DH with the hope someone else would be like "NO FUCK YOU I'M DRAGON HEAD, SCUM!!!!"
  43. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Has anyone considered the potential scenario where Mafia claims they were a switcher and then frames someone else as the 'new' Switcher?
    Much the more reason to lynch switcher D1 to avoid that scenario :omegalul:
  44. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Mag thinks MattZed is evil for trying to lynch him. He thinks it's me as well because I joined that train (although I meant to fake vote, i never changed it either).

    Since mag is not backing down from his claim, I'm going to clarify why I said we had benefits.

    There are good and bad situations with this role, im just gonna briefly make a list.

    1.) Switcher is lynched day 1, one less evil role for us to lynch.
    2.) Switcher takes a triad role night 1. The new switcher now reveals the old switcher as triad, and we lynch the triad and let the switcher take a new role. (This cycle can continue into either lynching the next switcher, lynching the current switcher if it fails, or lynching the new triad if a triad player is chosen again).
    3.) The switcher becomes town n1, he tells us who the new switcher is, we lynch the switcher.
    4.) The switcher becomes town n1, and he does not tell us who the new switcher is. The cycle continues until someone decides to reveal the switcher, or another triad is found and a lynch on triad occurs.

    There are pros and cons to leaving Oberon alive, but at the end of the game hes not on our team. Thought it was worth discussing earlier but I did not want to dissuade the Switcher from revealing if he thought he was going to be lynched by accidentally taking a triad role. I don't really have much thoughts aside from this, and it's possible I missed some scenarios as I'm a bit out of focus right now.
    Switcher is scum, so we lynch scum 100% of the time, right?
  45. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    lmao did I genuinely fuck up that bad?
    Fakeclaiming Switcher can work...
    I'll entertain any explanation you can give for now since I'm still catching up.

    IF: you are town, then what do YOU or the rest of town have to gain by fakeclaiming switcher?
  46. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Nah, I can be on a leash, like a good pet.
    I offer my submission unto y'all. Just let me live.
    Pwease?
    Okay I see what y'all meant now.

    In what world does anyone fakeclaim switcher?
  47. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    You probably are.
    Voting with your heart is anti-town no matter what role you are, however...

    Why isn't Renegade hammering?
    Renegade already voted
  48. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    First:
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Could you give an example?
    And. Before anyone asks. No, this isn't me softing switcher.
    Next:
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I HARDCLAIM SWITCHER.

  49. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    as much as I want to just hammer magoroth and have day end so I can go back to bed before work, it's correct to spend more time reading since we haven't even past the 24hr mark yet
  50. Replies
    2,918
    Views
    23,394

    ►►Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Oh no, that's called scumpainting. How about you address the scummy points you've had before this... unexpected claim of bus driver. I believe you actually displayed interest in the Switcher, didn't ya? :P

    You also seem to want this lynch much more than I do. I would say that's proof of you being the Switcher. True town wouldn't have revealed like this. In fact I would refer to the game where SUperJack had 3 bus drivers. A game which town lost because they didn't believe there were that many bus drivers.
    Heh, I hosted a game where three people thought they were Investigators :omegalul:
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4