Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Marshmallow Marshall

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.41 seconds.

  1. Replies
    24
    Views
    318

    ►►Re: Petition: Ban GOOFY from the site◄◄

    @BananaCucho where's my money?
  2. Poll: ►►Re: Should we ban everyone who wants to ban "hydra"?◄◄

    The People has spoken! @Cryptonic is now permanently banned from eating raw worms.
  3. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:Rate the states

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    5
    Views
    57

    ►►Re: Rate the states◄◄

    puts everything in F

  4. Replies
    2
    Views
    50

    [Ready for Review] ►►Re: Magician’s Circle: “Percentage Mafia”◄◄

    Dittoing AIVION here. This guide may help you out if you don't know what exactly is expected.
  5. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Regarding blink's bluff... my understanding is... inconclusive. If a different person asked me that I'd give him town points but blink is very prone to do random shit. I cannot remember if he doesn't do that as scum so I'll wait to see if any of you can provide some light in this matter.
    I don't know what he did, but I confirm that he is extremely prone to do random shit xD.

    Also, Martin - Bakermir seems to be an important thing today, seeing the opening D2 wallposts? I'll try to give my thoughts on that (and would like people who didn't give theirs to do it).
  6. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Oh right hi...I'm blink. Im replacing Thaix or whatever his name was. I implore yall to look at his post talking about how everything that everyone was saying was all baseless accusations. Then i need you to put yourself in a 1st time townies shoes of a certain variety. Next i want you to imagine your a first time wolf. In my very honest opinion that type of post would N E V E R come from a 1st time wolf lol.
    Stop making me townread you, that's not fair
  7. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    huh?

    I TR you simply because I don't see any of you being Virus or scum. If it comes to that, the most possible role in my head for you is Alpha Wolf, same applies to MM. This is because of the amount of posts coming from you both and the content of them which doesn't scream virus to me.

    On the other hand, I am calling out a potential virus here and I just got voted by them.
    Again, we shouldn't judge people on being virus or not right away, because they can very well be playing 100 % as if they were town because they want the mafia dead, just like us. This is especially true since we just lost our doctor, because town is disadvantaged compared to mafia.
  8. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Mesk so fiesty, i love it.

    I'm p shocked that after a no lynch there was NO vigi kill.
    Mandatory
    -unvote
    HI
  9. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Popping in for not so long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Did I miss something? MM pushed town to hunt mafia over virus? Please link that post he did that. Not saying he didn’t but if this is true I need to reconsider him as a possible virus.
    I did, and I maintain it. Mafia is the main threat. The virus is probably going to play like town until mafia is eliminated, making the hunt for him pretty hard to do. Plus, I think it's immune to sheriff since it's not a spirit (didn't check the setup, that's from my memory of the time I played this). Saying I'm a virus for saying this is... not a great reasoning.
  10. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:uwu happy birthday

    Thread Author:Gingerape

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    3
    Views
    50

    ►►Re: uwu happy birthday◄◄

    WHAT

    I always thought the archive people were stuck in there. You know, like how TV characters are stuck in the TV.

    Happy birthday :P
  11. ►►Re: The difficult choice of the End of my Best Friends life.◄◄

    sorry for you and your dog. Hopefully you can enjoy good times with him for a while. Good luck.
  12. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'll admit, these are preety much the same thoughts I had regarding him except I was slightly more concerned that quite a few of his posts were concerned about Zedus rather than the game or thread state. That could just be Renegade being Renegade, but it could also be an excuse to be seen as interacting itt (in-the-thread).
    Mmmm, it's not his meta to not follow up on his own points, so no, it's not because Renegade is being Renegade. In fact, he tends to be a tunneller as any alignment.
  13. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    I'm just not going to engage with you, how about that. Because again, the lights are on but no one's home with you. If you don't get it, then you don't get it. However, I challenge you to find a scum game of mine where I was toxic or even remotely stepped near the line of toxicity. How about that for Meta. Because, when you role town, and people say inaccurate shit about you IT GET'S INCREASINGLY FRUSTRATING to deal with the same shit over and over again.

    like do i literally have to say it. I AM MESK, I AM ALWAYS TOWN, and that's that. Believe it, or whatever. Literally your loss if you're town.
    Alright... Any reads, maybe a vote? We aren't going anywhere if we just no-lynch in this setup, so we might as well start placing our votes.
  14. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: Re : S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Yeah I found that very interesting if I must say so myself. I wouldn't say it is disrespectful as much as Zedus is being non trusting in many regards.
    How is Zedus being "non trusting in many regards"? He doesn't seem to trust or distrust more than other players to me. Also, what are your reads? You are basically disregarding DM's TPR-hunting since you townread him, and I don't remember your take on Mike-Bakermir (if you had one). The fact is that you have posted a non-zero amount of times, so it's strange that there are so many holes. Perhaps it's just me being confused though lol.
  15. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Day 1 Ends August 10th at 12:30 PM EST:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1
    The day ends in 12 hours. Here's the vote count.

    Dark Magician (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

    bakermir (1 [L-6]):
    Frinckles


    LYNCH IS MAJORITY. PUT YOUR VOTES ON YOUR SCUMREADS.

    No lynch is a terrible option in this game (mafia factional kill + trapper kill + no lynch = townies dying and scums surviving). Put your vote where your mouth is, guys. FORWARD!!!!
  16. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Be aware, Zedus is extremely "loud" and will lead the whole town astray with his ego. Source - previous games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    These rants from Mike are extremely... odd...

    We are still missing a ton of players. Baker and MM voted you (first two votes of the game...) and already its a you or them scenario?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Again, another odd rant and framing this as having to choose, RIGHT NOW, bakemir/mm or Mike.

    I am trying to understand these rants in conjunction with the not-shaman claim but it doesn't add up.
    Still waiting on your conclusions there @Renegade : you brought up a good point about Mike and an... arguable point about Zedus, but didn't finish your reasoning. What does their behaviors mean to you alignment-wise?
  17. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    The ironic part about this is your argument so far is basically that "I'm off my Meta", "not as aggressive". My meta is literally I don't give a fuck, and I say what I want, because after you've placed 5 years on this site you start to realize that people don't like to use their brains, and it becomes increasingly frustrating to game after game have to put them in check WHEN YOU ROLE TOWN ALL THE DAMN TIME.
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/aggressive

    I'm using the word in its third meaning here. Not "aggressive" as in "FUCK YOU", but "aggressive" as in "This is incoherent: you said X, but then you said Y and Z" or similar points. Also, I'm gonna avoid this conversation because it is rather unlikely to lead to anything fun or productive; just know that I'm expecting content-related interventions.
  18. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Yeah I agree.
    It’s best for the gamestate to not continue discussing my entrance post.
    What? That's not what I said lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    To be fair, claiming not to be a specific power role without giving more indications isn't really bad... he's not removing the possibility of anything because WIFOM exists. And from now on, it would be nice to stop demolishing that WIFOM by endlessly discussing the claim.
    I'm talking about Mike, not you TPR-hunting... This post almost looks too bad to be bad, because you're basically asking us to stop discussing our scumread on you based on a deformation of my words. Hmm.
    -vote Dark Magician
  19. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Marshmallow Marshall
    This comrade agreed that TPR hunting is scum's job (because it is). Also I am agree with this:

    Looks like enougth to put him on town list? Well, no. The problem is that he is voted Mike, and that established link between MM and Bakermir. He agreed with me about scummy DM, but voted another person for... what? Claiming "not doctor"? What can this means:
    1. MM is DM's teammate, softly agreed that DM is suspicious (to get town points), but trying to turn town another way.
    2. MM is townie, and TPR hunting for him is not such suspicious as "no doctor" claim. Why?

    Hope you will explain this. I realy want to see you in my town team, but maybe it's just personal.
    Neut list for now, I will change it based on your explanation.
    My votes on D1 are meant to pressure people, to get reactions out of them. If they get townier and townier, I unvote. If they get scummier and scummier, I keep my vote where I placed it. I don't think "no doctor" claim is scummier, I simply think it deserved my attention and the town's. Same with Mesk. DM is also on my scum list, and my vote will probably end up finding its way to him eventually, either today or tomorrow. I could get on board for a DM push rn, though.
  20. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    no no no no, don't misrepresent what I said. You may have misunderstood what I said but don't misrepresent it. I did exactly what I always do when someone calls me a dude. Sometime's maybe too aggressive. You may not take that as aggressive, but that is how I am, and it usually comes off as agressive. SO IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE IT AS AGGRESSIVE THEN THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. and once more you look like a twit.

    Look, I'm not a fan of you, you're not a fan of me, but I have absolutely zero problems make you look stupid along with me. Again, like I said, 10/10 you're wrong about me unless your scum. So quit with the pressure to make me spiral, because again, I give no fucks.
    I didn't ask you to be toxic, though. I only said that you saying that "you have a vagina" is not game-related and therefore doesn't count as a meaningful and alignment indicative statement.
  21. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Spoiler : Zedus wallpost :
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Ignore what? Some other's conclusion? It's not even a question.


    I don't even know what the word "agenda" means, and after I translated it, I still can't understand what did you just asked. How can you apply the term from some TV News to mafia game? Use some another way to ask plz.


    Who is "he" in your question? Mike? Why you aked me then? I see no any sence in your words. Only thing virus must to do (as I think) is stay calm and not interract, as 4 ppl from my "weak susp list" doing now. I am sure one of them is virus. I don't know how to out virus, it's looks hard for me. Mafia is easier to find.


    I don't know what's happens with your head, but I still see no any single lead.


    And only one you asked is "Are you virus?" and quoted Mike for some reason? Where is other questions? Something with real lead? Now you said something like "He pointed that Renegade covered Martin and that DM TPR hunting, after he protecting Mike from typical bonobolynching, so he is virus". I don't even know what I must answer to this bullshit, it's make no sence. Or maybe word "agenda" have some sence in mafia games, well, I never seen it used before, sorry, and now everything you said looks like total nonsence for me.


    First, there is no "disrespectful" word for me in this game. My goal is not pay respect for godfather, like yours. My goal is find scums. And now it's looks like i touched stong connection between you and DM. Why you asking "lynch me, not him"? Maybe because he is your godfather?

    Second, I never asked him to reveal role, my little liar. I voted him and I waiting what others will do with that. I don't care what will he claim or not, because I have no reason to trust him anyway. But there was another ppl, like MM, who pointed that DM is scummy-like TPR hunter. Now I will take a look, will they vote him or not and what they will say about that.

    Now you can try to explain, using some more simple words, wtf this "agenda" and what is the logic of your "he is virus". Step by step. Like I explained the reasons I put you and your lovely DM in my scum list, that make you angry and attack me instantly just after Mike, that I count as attempt to agressive focus someone for no reasons. Your only reasons on voting me is that I see your connection with DM and you both in my scumlist.

    To be honest, I feel bad with this situation. We had now:
    1. Renegade covering Martin. Renegade looks town for me, Martin is not, until he will answer for my question he ignored. Looks like protection from bonobovoting.
    2. Me covering Mike. Same as some others, I don't see any valueble reason to vote him and I openly say I trying to protect him from bonobovoting.
    3. Barkermir covering Dark Magician. Both of them are scummy af, and I explained why. If someone from my town or neut list will explain why can I be wrong, maybe I will change my opinion. Maybe this is just a... protecting from bonobovoting too. But I see reasons on my scum "reads" as strong enougth.
    4. Am I missed someone else?
    Two f*king games in a row we had disaster d1 lynch with false opposition from 2 townies. Me vs Martin first, both were town. SB16 vs MM second, both were town. Maybe we doing this shit again? I realy worried about that.

    Well, for now I will
    [/unvote]

    I don't want to be responsible for my probably mistake. I still count DM and Barkermir as most probably scum team, but from Bakermir point of view maybe I am just an agressor, pushing one townie somehow trusted for him the same way that he pushing Mike, a bit trusted for me. Let it be me who break f*cking cycle and look around. I can imagine that real mafia just doing nothing now, waiting for some stupid town lynch. And I don't want to be the reason of this lynch. I ask others to post your conclusions about my scum/town list and their own lists too, so we can compare the probably teams. Thanks.


    I expect that Virus will play like a townie until the Mafia isn't a threat anymore. We should hunt for Mafia first and then work on lynching the Virus.

    I like the slightly paranoid touch of this post. I also like the "potential TvT" feeling Zedus is expressing here.

    Also, I'm a bit lost about Varcron's posts here...


    Here's my list of reads. Those who aren't in it are part of the Null Line (in other words, I haven't made my mind on them yet, or they haven't posted yet).



    Mike & Bakermir. These two look like TvT.

    Zedus. Seems to be honest, points out lies/untrue things, doing what a townie should do on D1. This read isn't based on anything strong, though, and could very well change when more informations come in.


    ---___---___--- The Null Line ---___---___---


    Auwt. Very slightly scummy when he addressed the TPR-hunting (inconsistencies in his posts), didn't address me when I asked him to clarify his thoughts on the matter.

    Mesk514. Exists. Little discussion on game-related topics despite the presence of such topics in the thread (such as the Mike-Bakermir interaction discussion). Seems to be slightly off her meta (slightly unsure about that one though).

    Dark Magician. Started the game with TPR-hunting. I haven't noticed anything positive from them, so they're sitting at the bottom of my list even though I hope to find a better lynch than that.

  22. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I think I got a relative GTH (gun-to-head) read on everyone here who has posted so far:

    Townier
    Mike
    Auwt
    Frinckles
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Dark Magician
    Mesk514
    Varcron
    Renegade
    Zedus
    bakermir
    Thaiax
    Victor (Hasn't posted at all so if I can't put him anywhere I'll put him here for the time being. Prob subbed/replaced by D2?)
    Scummier

    Those with lower post counts are more subject to change, though tbh this goes for everything on this list as with d1 reads in general.
    I take it that you disagree with my analysis of Mike - Bakermir being TvT. Why?
  23. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    I mean, if you're going to say I wasn't agressive with how i corrected him in terms of referring me to a female, than maybe I've gotten a little soft. However, your point is just as weak. And 10/10 times you're wrong about me. But keep your vote there booboo, I always love being lynched just to prove you wrong.
    Lol that's not what I mean: you being a female isn't related to the game.

    But sure, I can keep my vote here
  24. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    And to add some spiciness, for now, I'm more likely to be voting Dark Magician.
    I do not like the "avoid TPR hunt" thingy he did earlier in the day.
    It already wronged me to believe this is a town behaviour.
    Can you elaborate on this? Because that's what I remember from him about TPRs, and it still doesn't sit right with me:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I feel like this post never comes from a Town PR.
  25. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I wouldn't read too much into this: a lot of players are silent on D1 because they don't know what to do; this is especially true about newbies. Mesk, although she's not a newbie, is one of those players. However, she usually goes at a lot of people's throat pretty aggressively at the very start, which she didn't do here, so I tend to agree with Zedus' post.
    I have the feeling this is soon gonna change btw
  26. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Mafia only share chat at night, so they cant plan something right now.
    We should be looking how the game will go.
    Especially to see if some quiet players start to become influent on D2.
    I wouldn't read too much into this: a lot of players are silent on D1 because they don't know what to do; this is especially true about newbies. Mesk, although she's not a newbie, is one of those players. However, she usually goes at a lot of people's throat pretty aggressively at the very start, which she didn't do here, so I tend to agree with Zedus' post.
  27. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    First of all, I have a vagina. Please come correct, or these won't be a fun game for you. Secondly, I answered the newbie's question as he had posted like right after I did... SOOOOO......mute points, but go on, I'm very excited to squash you feeble points.
    To be fair, Zedus did say "weak scum list", and his point isn't bad. You seem more reserved than usual (and now I'm pretty sure you're going to burst out to "prove my point wrong" lol, but it doesn't make my current point less valid). Perhaps
    -vote Mesk514
    will fuel your excitation to "squash feeble points"?
  28. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You actually gave me a heart attack with that Question and made me think I missed something in the setup! XD

    No I skimmed the setup I don't see anything about a post limit. Even if there was I'd personally abolish it because I don't believe in post limits for games so...

    No post limits!
    Ay. There is supposed to be a post-limited game later, though, Frinckles: Mafia Wars. It's on the Queue. This one is "only" a Ladder game though :P
  29. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I know my typing is really bad I am on my phone in bed it is 2:20 am. I do not see how you are town reading baker l. That part is what is blowing my mind.

    Ok MM I am going to pretend in my mind you are town. Please show me why he is town not just say he is.
    Because you two are going at eachother's throats with faith. Bakermir has no reason to knowingly lie about you TPR hunting this early: it will only get him lynched, and definetly not get you lynched. I'm also taking into account the fact that last time he was scum (in Instant Mafia), he put up a fencesitting game, and that this strategy would the exact opposite of a fencesitting game.
  30. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Then mass claiming is god awful then. Now you are really point out that you put it in red so if the scum did not catch it hay look.
    And yes, mass claiming is god awful on D1, which is why we should change the topic before people start claiming xD

    Do you have any reads? Outside of Bakermir and myself, I mean.
  31. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Then mass claiming is god awful then. Now you are really point out that you put it in red so if the scum did not catch it hay look.
    I don't think going with the belief that 3 players (4 if you include the Virus) will miss the post is a good idea lol, we might as well have everyone know it.
  32. Replies
    27
    Views
    633

    [Approved Experimental] ►►Re: Re : Re: Re : S-FM The Fooling Party (13P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Well afterthought, maybe putting them in 2nd place is slightly better, therefore Locksmith/Moulder could protect someone from being roleblocked.
    Anything else?
    Sure, that's your host freedom :P

    Approved and marked as an Experimental setup. Do you wish to be added to the Queue?
  33. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I can say that where anyone agrees with this or not this is what town MM would say. This argument is good and bad at the same time. Bad side we lose a our TPR roles. Good news is we can follow the cop. Bad news cops read can be wrong as there is a wolf that is immune to investagation. This setup is anti claim. Here is what is bad for town. Wolfs have a role cop. They find out someone’s role at night that person does not claim it mafia kills them and fake claims there role.

    @AIVION do the flips show role or just alignment?

    If the flips show role mass claimong is bad for town. If flips do not show roles and only alignment mass claiming is good so we do not follow a fake claimed PR.

    So no one people no one claim there roles.

    MM do you disagree with this?
    Sorry, I don't understand your reasoning about flips at all. I just agree that noone should claim their roles (ALTHOUGH YOU JUST LITERALLY CLAIMED (???)). And by the way, the setup has normal flips (role + alignment flip, along with last will reveal).
  34. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    To be fair, claiming not to be a specific power role without giving more indications isn't really bad... he's not removing the possibility of anything because WIFOM exists. And from now on, it would be nice to stop demolishing that WIFOM by endlessly discussing the claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I love how you think not claiming a role is scummy. Let’s look at it. I was baiting the scum kill . I am a VT so I need to bait the attack. Do I want to die in the night hell no. So I claim not medic that way the real medic would know to try and heal me in the night. The reason I am scum reading you MM Is not omgus it is because you know this is what I do when I am not a PR. And not scum. As scum day 1. I am always leaking getting a feel on who to push. YOU Know this. Day 2 and on I am interjecting a lot. This is why I am scum reading you. I have stated facts and can back them up. You saying I am bullshit is bullshit. MM do I know if you are SCUM. No I Don’t. But I have A hard scum lean on you. Would I lynch you today NO. Would I want some one to check you tonight hell yes. Because if i can find you as town I believe we would have a good chance to win this.
    .................................................. ............................

    ok

    Can we change the topic to something less anti-town please
  35. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Seems like a lot of setup speculation so far, I tend to stay away from that, so I'm just gonna wait til something more productive happens
    That's fair, but did you see anything that's AI to you? Surely there's something in the thread.
  36. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Giving Mafia more time to investigate will help them to forge their LWs though...
    That doesn't matter. The point of mass claiming is to put wolves in a box. There's the box of Citizen claims and there's the box of TPR claims. We lynch where claims conflict, and we win. As much as delaying the massclaiming gives time to mafia, it also gives time to town to actually use their actions without dying. If we claim immediatly, the Sheriff is basically doomed and the Doctor is also likely to die, since Mafia will be able to PoE his identity down.
  37. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    These rants from Mike are extremely... odd...

    We are still missing a ton of players. Baker and MM voted you (first two votes of the game...) and already its a you or them scenario?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Again, another odd rant and framing this as having to choose, RIGHT NOW, bakemir/mm or Mike.

    I am trying to understand these rants in conjunction with the not-shaman claim but it doesn't add up.
    Mike tends to do that. It's definetly a false dichotomy in this case. Good catch. What do you think this means about his alignment? You bring a good point up, but don't follow up on it
  38. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I also TR Baker.
    Well, I don't townread you lol. What's up with this TPR hunting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I feel like this post never comes from a Town PR.
    That is DEFINETLY something you want to keep for yourself.
  39. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Ok so. “I’m not exactly PR Hunting. I am only removing you from the possibility of being a PR that wants to live
    According to you, this is ok to say.

    Also, I’ll note that your not entirely convinced that PR hunting is scummy.
    So if you ever say in confidence it is I can catch you out on it.
    To be fair, claiming not to be a specific power role without giving more indications isn't really bad... he's not removing the possibility of anything because WIFOM exists. And from now on, it would be nice to stop demolishing that WIFOM by endlessly discussing the claim.
  40. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    wait what did Mike claim
    "Not Shaman".
  41. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Please show me the vote where I voted MM.

    This is the second lie being said about me. So please show me where I voted MM. am I scum reading MM hell yea I am. Now show me where I voted him.
    Yeah uh, Mike never voted me lol. He did scream that Bakermir and I should be lynched, but he only voted Bakermir. It doesn't make his scumread on me less OMGUSy, though.
  42. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Continuation of my autosaved post (my connection failed me earlier).


    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    scum only need 3 town to vote a town . This is why. I did the math.
    Which implies that all scum (including the virus) will pile on a townie in a painfully obvious way to get him lynched on D1, and then give us a ton of information to work with against them. Hmm, I think I like that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Here is the progression of this convo.

    4 scum 7 votes to lynch only takes 3 town to mis vote or early vote and town is screwed.

    I wrote baker off a him voteing me a bit trolly. but then when I asked him to explaine it. you see his explanation. he ever said at start it was not real. But adds a little scum painting in. NO reads.
    "I did not like your hard claim" kinda looks like a read to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    He starts to vote be becuse I Said TPR hunting is bad to Darks post. Dark explained why he said what he did I droped it. But backer voted

    I am ok maybe a town who misread it Asked hinm to tell me why he gave BS. I still did not scum read himi for it.

    I did not like the MM jump on it. That is so not Town MM play I am used to.
    Excuse me, but what is the town!MM play you're used to? Being passive and not voting people? If so, I don't know who you've been playing with . I've always jumped on people early on to get reactions out, and this is no exception. If you're town, stop OMGUSing, take an objective step back and reevaluate your reads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Then Baker tryes to claim I was HARD CLAIMING A ROLE I did not I hard claimed I was not a role.
    Umm, Bakermir said this:
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Well so far;

    We have Mike hard claiming "not white-mage" and tpr hunting. Also got very dramatic when I voted him and still is.

    Was he assigned the role like "go out there and take the lead/heat"?

    I would feel no regrets lynching him today. However, I would probably change my vote if someone else appeared more scum. Right now, Mike was the edgiest out of everyone here.

    Mike/Zedus possible scum team.

    Their third? Not sure.

    If Mike and Zedus are not in the same team then one of them is 3P with Zedus most likely being the virus.

    Mike could be town again, who knows. However, he is giving me all the scum vibes. MM put it out well.
    Which is true lol. He never said you had hard claimed a specific role. You're the one painting it (or misunderstanding it, if you're town) as such.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Then baker claims I was TPR hunting I called him out on that lie and he then SAid ME hard not claiming not a role was PR hunting BS.
    To be fair, you didn't TPR hunt, and Bakermir did accuse you of it, which is wrong... but you played in TPR claiming stuff and now people misinterpret your posts, and I think that was an honest mistake on Bakermir's part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    -vote bakermir


    This needs to be todays lynch.

    At least I can back up myreads not just give BS.
    Minus the part about not TPR-hunting, what you gave was 100 % BS lol. That being said, you two smell like TvT (or Town vs Virus who plays like a townie). Bakermir is a medium-strong townread of mine atm, and you are a light townread because of the interactions between you two and because of the way you're escalating the argument. That being said, if one of you is scum, I'd really bet it's you.

    -unvote
  43. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    [Quoting Martin] I feel like this post never comes from a Town PR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    [Quoting Mike's non-Shaman claim] I’m pretty sure it was just a joke.
    Nothing to think about.
    But why would you TPR hunt like this lol? I agree with Zedus that you're being scummy there.
  44. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Is this true? To me, at least here on SC2Mafia, it seems to be the opposite.
    It isn't true at all. I'd go as far as saying that it's actually bullshit lol.

    Also @Mike since Mafia's power is at night, why do you want people not to vote early lol? Let's use the day as much as we can, and let's get as much info as we can from it. You're a good start for this
  45. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Wow MM read My play last game I was Fred. I played exactly the same as I am doing now. what was I oh crap I was Town. Hell I was the VIggy.

    Do not give me that crap I am changing meta. I explained I wanted to have a day of reads.

    The only thing I hard claimed was one role NOT MEDIC. Do not come out saying I claimed any role.

    This game has a RNG on PR roles. We don't even know what PR are in it. So Hard Claiming NOt one role is not bad. Do not give me that BS.

    I suggest town vote me off here today see my flip and lynch MM and Baker.
    When I posted that, I didn't even see any mention of you claiming :P it was just my general advice about the setup. Also, "having a day of reads" doesn't equal "saying that every single post is AI and immediatly significant on D1", because that's not true lol. D1 posts become extremely interesting when you look at them through the lens of around D3, because usually people have claimed on D3 and "sides" have formed; looking at D1 allows you to compare D1 behaviors with current day behavior.

    Also, I said you were potentially trying to change the meta, i.e. the site's meta, not your personal meta. So no, that isn't "crap".

    Hardclaiming "not X" is... questionable? I guess it allows for some WIFOM, and I don't even really oppose it.

    However, this is OMGUS. The only reason for which you could want to lynch me is because I scumread you. I'm happy with my vote atm. Also, I haven't fully read the thread but Bakermir looked rather good to me.
  46. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Uhh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I will be honest, I don't like people who are constantly opposing TPR hunting.
    It looks like a nice sentence to befriend with everyone.
    For now, your plays seems to be different from the previous games Zedus,
    I will keep an eye on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    WTF is this DO NOT PR HUNT SCUMMY AF
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Yeah I fully agree with this.
    Something is weird.
    ????
  47. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I will be honest, I don't like people who are constantly opposing TPR hunting.
    It looks like a nice sentence to befriend with everyone.
    For now, your plays seems to be different from the previous games Zedus,
    I will keep an eye on it.
    So you don't like me?

    TPR hunting is the scum's job. They want to kill the TPRs. We don't want them to kill the TPRs. Therefore, we don't TPR hunt for them. Read my post about D1 claiming. Its logic also applies to TPR-hunting.
  48. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Can you show me a game where this happened? Damn that is funny

    Where did you get this number from?

    I have placed this vote because I have my own reasons. I do not expect anyone to follow me or take it serious. But hey, you and Frickzel did.

    Let's just say, I did not like your hard claim. I can give you more.
    Oh crap. Did he roleclaim...

    The first two colored parts are false. It's RVS (Random Voting Stage) behavior to get reactions out of other people, and a lot of players do it all the time as either alignment. I'm part of those players (note that my vote on Mike isn't RVS, I actually find his entrance bad). It's a great way to start discussion. That 75 % statistic is bogus xD.
  49. Replies
    1,556
    Views
    10,345

    ►►Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)◄◄

    Ay, this is happening!
    Not sure how long I'll have to dedicate to the game immediatly, but I will certainly be there later today. Some important things first, though:

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Hmmm. I'm honestly not sure if I can put a whole lot of thought into it -- its the most complex setup I've played yet.

    I do have some thoughts on possible or plausible wolf play, but I would like to keep those thoughts hidden for the sake of WIFOM.

    Or maybe what I'm thinking is painfully obvious, but I'm only one person so IDK ;-;.

    I'm still thinking about the setup though.
    Don't roleclaim on D1, and check the circumstances on D2 before you initiate claiming. This setup is meant to punish early roleclaims: strongman kill and unheable sheriff makes it very easy for scum to kill the target they want to kill if roles are revealed. However, a mass claim will be a good thing to do on another day, since scum have two investigative roles.

    ~~

    -vote Mike

    You look weird. You're usually not going out saying that every single post is alignment indicative (when it really isn't lol), and doing that is generally scummy and symptomatic of scum wanting to look useful. It could be excused by saying "but it's RVS", but this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I am also hoping we maybe able to start with info day one than just shit posting. and wasting a whole day 1. As we normally do in SC2Mafia.com D1.
    kinda removes that possibility. So maybe Mike is actually trying to change the meta... or maybe he's scum.
  50. Replies
    128
    Views
    2,795

    Poll: ►►Re: S-FM-Spirits-IIb-2 Ladder◄◄

    Thank you AIVION!

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...M-Eternia-(9P) will be the next Ladder game, as per the poll's results. The poll is closed. Thanks for voting!
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4