Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Marshmallow Marshall

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.15 seconds.

  1. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Spoiler : bruno's pics :
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    found a pic of renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    found a pic of marshmallow marshall



    Shit I think we're both outed
  2. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Popping in before going off
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    MM

    don't get me wrong here, the staff does what they want and I personally trust the hosts and staff here.


    I got warned for far less of this drama back in Spirits II and FBI games when it was blink vs baker


    obviously the shit bruno pulled is on next level and it is you guys that will decide what to do. i personally don't mind if someone is being a retard or racist. just ignore the person and move on. just compare gyr or zone_q11's reactions to bruno and then compare rene's. rene continuously responding in fairly equal toxicity for 14 pages straight is not something to ignore here fmpov. as for game/community integrity stuff, thats you and banana's ballgame
    Lol no big deal, I just wanted to make sure you didn't think I was "coercing" anyone or w/e :P

    ~~
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    also MM

    what are your thoughts on ceko's opportunistic play? Do you wanna ISO ceko together?


    Who is your top scum so far?
    Which opportunistic play, exactly? He seems rather standard to me. As for my top scum, it's still Kenny ("you're scum because you're part of a scum team"... lol).
  3. Replies
    1
    Views
    14

    Poll: ►►Riots (or worse) post-election in the US◄◄

    So? What do you think?
  4. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Renegade would be the last person that comes to my mind as a snowflake but this game was deffo something else so far

    every game is fresh for sure but not sure what is renegades purpose here other than misleading town.


    even if we take his reaction to bruno as "Snowflake", his reads on frost me and kenny is bogus. there is no association between these 4 players as he puts it out






    inb4 frostbyte quote this post and bitch about meta while I am only tone reading rene here
    Rene has been quite OMGUSy, but that doesn't make him scum, especially when the train on him is baseless. I'd probably do something similar in his position as town.
  5. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    So scumreading someone or voting them is rulebreaking?

    Cmon MM
    uh

    Quote Originally Posted by MM
    since I obviously never said anything remotely close to that lolololol I don't even want Bruno lynched, I townread the slot
    I believe I just said the exact opposite? Are you trolling me xD

    Clear answer: NO IT ISNT
  6. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    @Marsmallow Marshall how the fuck was there a full blown federal investigation for @BananaCucho telling someone to read the thread yet this shit is absolutely tolerated, and apparently welcomed?

    Cryptofascists?
    @Renegade I don't wanna make the thread about this, but just keep in mind that ongoing games = host jurisdiction and post-game discipline = FM staff jurisdiction.

    ~~

    DM, do you have anything to share with us? All you've done in my eyes this game was to make me have an heart attack by making a fake role that looked completely unfitting for setup balance xD. I'd like to see more (if you already did more, sorry).
  7. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    this faggot is literally pulling

    /mod hat on/ if bruno isnt lynched youre all banned /mod hat off/

    lmfao

    bro if you cared at all about the integrity of the subforum you're supposed to administrate, you'd at least have a smurf account to play in sfms with. you're just a douchebag
    I'm not sure what the point of this is, but it's certainly not scum trying to convince people (since I obviously never said anything remotely close to that lolololol I don't even want Bruno lynched, I townread the slot).
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    you've endured far worse pressure than this before but you seem to lost your cool pretty quickly this game

    I don't bite your game so far. a town player wouldn't give a fuck here but instead you are getting equally toxic

    so many red flags rene
    ...uh no? You're talking about Renegade. You know, the guy who loses his cool immediatly after the sight of something that is borderline rule breaking and who never forgets about it? What are you talking about lol. This is bad.

    Also, "equally toxic" is a very, very big (and wrong) statement...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Or maybe he just is a snowflake
    That is the rude yet clear way to say what I wanted to say, yes. A good snowflake though <3
  8. Replies
    66
    Views
    10,534

    ►►Re: Mafia Championship Season 4 Nomination Thread◄◄

    Yes, FREEDOM!

    how DARE you post this in a 3 years old thread though
  9. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm Toad. When I flip, focus attention on Frostbyte, Barkermire, Kenty.
    Spoiler : THUNDERDOME ALERT ALERT :



    THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT. THUNDERDOME ALERT.
    BUT
    WHYYY

    1: You're not gonna flip
    2: You're not gonna flip
    3: You're not gonna flip
    4: Why Frostbyte
    5: What do you think about Bruno
    6: YOU'RE NOT GONNA FLIP
  10. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I reread the setup and realize I could still be 1 of 3 hidden PR’s within a VT Rolecard.
    I could ask why you said that, but I'd probably be replaying the movie of our last games... still a bad move.

    Also @Whysper , this is absolutely not a representative game sample on the site: we usually have a higher level of sanity XD
  11. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    so you just gonna scumread the people who are voting you early d1 or scumread your game so far?






    @theoneceko
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Zero 911
    how is this town to you guys?
    I don't agree with his reads, but I definetly don't think his OMGUS is scummy, especially considering M E T A. It just doesn't get us anywhere, but due to M E T A, I have a townread on him (which is not set in stone, but still a townread).
    That being said, Kenny's case against him is illegal (such logical fallacies are go directly to jail, do not pass go and do not collect $200 cards), and I didn't see your original case against him if you had one. Those who attacked him are Scummy Kenny, Lurker Baker and Trololo Bruno. The credibility level of this push is of zero in my eyes lol.
  12. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    ceko is informed

    so is rene.

    they won't vote each other ever
    Why
    Did you catch the Bruno disease too?
  13. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I have a feeling on Kenny and he doesn't put his vote where his mouth is there; he just "points out". And apparently renegade is obvscum to him because ? ? ? ? ?

    I think I'll remain disgusting
    @bakermir apparently Renegade is scum because he's part of the mafia team... that + the quote above lol.
  14. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    bruno is right. This game is lost. People choose to not read, voting TOWN instead, because an ADMIN is throwing his RED COCK around, THREATENING people with INFRACTIONS for pointing out the clear as hell MAFIA who is RENREN
    stop eating too many MUSHROOMS :P

    Do you see Ceko's actions as AI or not here?
  15. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Majority MUSHROOM
    Aye. Can we MUSHROOM Kenny please?
  16. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I dont understand the "the*"
    Do you have any reads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    bruno is right. This game is lost. People choose to not read, voting TOWN instead, because an ADMIN is throwing his RED COCK around, THREATENING people with INFRACTIONS for pointing out the clear as hell MAFIA who is RENREN
    you even have "scum" under your username
  17. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    His logic is existent here. His scum meta is @s-fm taco bell non-existence of logic levels.
    @Taco Bell
  18. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    No boy, I perfectly remember how you flip-flopped like crazy in Spirits and I was amazed by your non-existent logic.

    So no.
    His logic is existent here. His scum meta is @s-fm taco bell non-existence of logic levels.
  19. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i think meta'ing mm is a bad idea. contrary to what blink said about him in the insane asylum fm, i believe mm can make the differences between his town and scum meta hard to detect.
    Indeed, unless your name is Blinkskater.
  20. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall so you gonna answer my pm about not infracting the dude who attacked me in circlejerk or are you proving the mod abuse? friends get away with infractions. use red power to dictate and steer game and discourage others from playing. sad. i can tell youre threatened by my read. its a shame.
    Renegade (3 [L-5]):
    FrostByte, Bruno, Kenny
    Bruno (1 [L-7]):
    Zone_Q11
    Kenny (2 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, theoneceko
    Mike (1 [L-7]):
    Gyrlander

    Threatened, yes... lol

    Also, if you have something to report, report it with the report tool and keep the game game-related
  21. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    he played a game with us and got lynched day 1 as scum. it was pretty obvious too. that's what i was getting at.
    Oh ok, I misunderstood your post then. I missed something it seems XD
  22. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    i already said unaligned or evil neut
    and why

    What am I speaking to you, Afrikaans?
    Shit, I did.

    Why tho lol
  23. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    tbh googling a definition is within the range of being lazy

    also there's subjectivity in what is "lazy"
    Thoughts on Mike's recent play? You've stayed in the shadows a lot this game.
  24. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    im a faggot my name is m*rshmallow mar*hall
    I'm curious btw, what is my alignment and why, O alpha chad?
  25. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Scum MM would just call it scummy but no explaine why. IE why I was scum reading him at first. But the fact he also posted why. That from MM is so town. MM as scum lets town do scummy things if it helps scum. But Town MM will never let that fly.
    Ok, I really need to change my meta or I won't be able to scum anymore XD. Nevermind my last posts. jumps in Mike's pocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    u got a small dick i can tell
    Wat fok het jy nou fokken van my gesÍ, klein teef? Ek sal u laat weet dat ek die beste van my klas in die Navy Seals gegradueer het, en ek was betrokke by talle geheime klopjagte op Al-Quaeda, en ek het meer as 300 bevestigde moorde. Ek is opgelei in gorilla-oorlogvoering en ek is die beste skerpskutter in die hele Amerikaanse weermag. U is niks vir my nie, maar net nog 'n teiken. Ek sal u die fok met presisie uitvee, soos nog nooit vantevore op hierdie aarde gesien is nie, merk my fokken woorde op. Dink jy jy kan wegkom deur die kak vir my oor die internet te sÍ? Dink weer, fokker. Terwyl ons praat, kontak ek my geheime netwerk van spioene in die VSA en u IP word tans opgespoor, sodat u beter kan voorberei op die storm, maai. Die storm wat die patetiese dingetjie wat jy jou lewe noem, uitwis. Jy is fokken dood, kind. Ek kan oral en altyd wees, en ek kan jou op meer as sewehonderd maniere doodmaak, en dit is net met my kaal hande. Nie net word ek uitgebreid opgelei in ongewapende gevegte nie, maar ek het toegang tot die hele arsenaal van die Amerikaanse marinkorps en ek sal dit tot die volle mate gebruik om u ellendige gat van die vasteland af te vee. As u net kon weet watter onheilige vergelding u klein "slim" opmerking oor u sou bring, sou u dalk fokken tong gehou het. Maar jy kon nie, jy het nie, en nou betaal jy die prys, verdomde idioot. Ek sal woede oor jou heen kak en jy sal daarin verdrink. Jy is fokken dood, kiddo.
  26. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hey, I'm the first one that can townread players for random posts but I literally cannot understand this one. He realises you're doing a shitty TR trap and proceeds to point it out... if this is what Town does then what would scum do?
    ^ lol
  27. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    OK Ceko is now my top town. The fact he pointed this out. MM only said it was bad. I am scum reading MM a little becuse he did not point this out.

    I will admit this was 100% a PR Trap call me scummy for it IDGAF. But I wanted to see who would jump on the band wagon or Refute it for exactly what it was. Anyone Trying to lynch Ceko is SCum in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Well there is my Town MM. Welcome to the town circle.
    ...really

    I mean, I like Ceko thus far, but saying he's lock town because of this is a huge stretch. Also, this is town Mike by meta, but he may be clever enough to manipulate his meta to that level, so ehhhhhhh... maybe I'll jump in your pocket later, Mike, but not now.
  28. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i just thought he was disguising it, but my scumread on zone is weakening already anyways. i'll need to reread, but i doubt i'll have the energy.

    i'm starting to think this is simply zone's "style" too, but maybe scum from other sites are just bad. were u in my game with wiisp? he was a rep in the MU champs, but got lynched day 1 as scum LOL. also, zone has done way too much misdirecting for me to townread him.
    I'm heavily aware he was a rep in the MU champs :P. He wasn't lynched and wasn't scum though; he was just replaced out. And I don't know which game with Wisp you're talking about, so probably not .
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i honestly think mm is townreading zone just bc he wants new players to stay on the site.
    nah my read is real lol
  29. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    That's literally the read. He acts like someone part of a 3 people team. MM it's not that hard
    Ah yes, he acts as someone who's so terribly bad that he outs his entire scum team in the first hours of the game.... uh what? That's literally impossible. And you're basically begging the question
  30. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    are you MAfia?
    Negative, sir. But I think you may be neutral testing the waters about claims, and that benefits scum (or neutrals) in this setup...
  31. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Yes it does. This setup has a 3 people red mafia team.
    it implies renegade is part of that team

    You cannot justify a scumread on someone based on the premise that he's scum, that's illegal
  32. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If we all open claim would that break the setup? Becuse there are roles listed.
    This is a terrible, terrible idea. We don't want to lessen the kill pool to allow scum to kill TPRs and to create more evils with the weird mechanics. All we'd break is our chances to win xD
  33. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    So... let me get this straight. If I sleep, I get scumread for being silent after you say I am scum. If I don't sleep, I get scumread for not lying.

    ...wow, it seems that I am always 100% scum no matter what, huh?
    Exactly!

    Seriously though, I really think Zone is town here. Not that people can be blamed for suspecting him lol, but I trust him.
  34. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    MM this is stupid. If you want me to explain something, ask away, but the way you're quoting me and reacting to it is entirely dumb. My vote is on renegade anyway, and it's pretty clear that renegade is scum here
    Why is this stupid? And why is Renegade clearly scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    you are so full of yourself to even assume anyone cares about your reads. join date 2017. get lost kid.
    No u
  35. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The other members of his scumteam have tried to derail. It's mob mentality to assume as scum that your team's work is also yours.
    that assumes he has a scum team...
  36. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hey I'm all up for voting Kenny but this vote is just DISGUSTING.
    I have a feeling on Kenny and he doesn't put his vote where his mouth is there; he just "points out". And apparently renegade is obvscum to him because ? ? ? ? ?

    I think I'll remain disgusting
  37. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You shouldn't take Bruno serious... the rest of us I think have provided a decent amount of sanity.
    This is a good summary of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    If reading people D1 is pointless, then what is MM doing right now?

    I am playing this game because I was dragged by Dark Magician. Where in the world was stated that lazy people can't play FMs?


    MM's warning mentioned punishments post-game, meaning that he can do whatever he wants from right now until the end of the game.

    Regarding the mindmeld: Good for you.


    1. Oh god. Now I have to deal with two of you. Ugh, I should really leave this game...
    2. Why would you claim now? Did you even read the setup?


    Good for you. You have "revealed" me. I am both TRYING to play normally, and SAYING I want to die at the same time. I am "pretending to be aloof" (whatever that means).

    ...so what? What does that have to do with this game?
    I'm doing exactly that! And I despise the strategy of those who say D1 reads are always bad and therefore shouldn't be emitted. They're not always bad, and even when they are, they give associative information to work with later.

    /mod hat on/ About my warning, I'm respecting the host's juridiction, which is the ongoing game; outside of emergency cases, staff handles post-game discipline. /mod hat off/

    About @theoneceko calling you scum because of "self-pushing" and the like (aka your playstyle lol), I'd like to hear why he thinks that's scummy, because to me, that's just a style.
  38. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Im gonna point out, I read what you say. But scumpainting is a scum strategy, what the fuck do you expect here, lol
    *angry distorted squirrel noises*

    Scumpainting can be for reaction testing... and Zone does not use reaction testing with parsimony lol. Also, your vote doesn't follow your mouth.
    -vote Kenny
  39. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    @Gyrlander @Marshmallow Marshall @Zone_Q11 @Renegade

    these are the top 4 to watch for. they all defended eachother, tried derailing and discrediting me, and after called out for being in cahoots have turned on each other. this is truly elementary low iq playstyle at its finest. pathetic.
    For the record, I townread Zone and Renegade, and have no read on Gyrlander at the moment

    And noone "called me out", nor did I "derail" you; as for discrediting you, you do a nice job at that yourself, you know. You don't need help. Same can be said of the others you named.

    I think scum stayed relatively distant from the wagon to avoid being the ones seen as guilty of the big push and to keep the possibility of putting the late votes and maybe eventually hammer town!Bruno (note that I'm assuming town!Bruno this game).
  40. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    frost already said this. he said he's pissed from last game bc of the way he got lynched.

    i don't particularly townread frost rn, but the amount of unjustified flak/criticism he's taken is forcing me to defend him. ik YOU aren't necessarily scumpainting frost, but frost should be a very low lynch priority.
    I already acknowledged his reply to this and found it rather good. He's null atm.

    Did he get THAT much criticism though?
  41. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    im red so therefore im super duper good at mafia. trust me guys i am really good at this game. i am definitely not a dipshit. haha
    exactly
    it's nice of you to recognize my greatness :P
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    ok, ty. i've noticed that old fm players tend to be more aloof. i can't tell if ur aloof town or scum jumping on wagons.
    I have had the feeling it's option 2 for a while, but have nothing to factually back it up.
  42. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    (this is a reply to my call to PL Bruno)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Absolutely

    -vote Bruno
    This is typical Renegade and I like it.


    Also, unless Bruno is an actual alien who plays completely differently from everything I've seen, he is a disgruntled townie wanting to spice things up, but absolutely not a scum trying to get any credible lynches lmao.
    -unvote
  43. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    suicide is a game mechanic. you're salty i called you as unaligned neut. youre trying to get in with scum because you feel threatened by my obviously superior intellect. GG stay EZ kid. go fly ur white french flag
    The reminder was general, not only at you for this specific post; it's my job to clarify that and to try to keep games clean. If you don't want the game to be derailed, then focus on game content and not on insulting people lol.

    And uh, you called me neut? Sure
  44. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Derailing the lynch now. Ren is scum. Bruno found the scum. Literally noone had the balls to even make up some scumpaint on bruno for that train. This is a classic scum strategy, making up impossible trains only to then start a new one
    Sorry, how does that relate to my post?
  45. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    and then not even a page later it started
    And then the meta nation attacked.

    Any read on Bruno, Ceko and Zone?
  46. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    commit suicide, please
    /Mod hat on

    Moderator message

    Repeated and/or severe personal attacks will be met with punishment post-game. Keep that in mind.

    /Mod hat off
  47. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    if ur lazy, why did u google what "entitled" means? seems like you're a) subtly scumpainting frost for a random word b) trying to come off as aloof when u actually aren't
    Spoiler alert!
    it's b)

    Good catch. Now do you have a conclusion on his alignment, considering this along with his attitude?
  48. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I was putting effort into being nice last game and got lynched for it. Not so much this time.
    Fair, last game's lynches were ridiculously weird.
  49. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    Why next instead of now? I am the other foreigner in this game; I should be an easy lynch. Go ahead: Kill me ASAP.

    I will wait.


    Hm... It doesn't have anything to do with you though?

    I compliment you for being right about meta, but why does it matter that others play "bad" by relying too much on meta?

    You are a resident of this site, so you should have experienced this many times before anyway, right?
    Q11 weak townread as of right now. Obviously wants to be the... bulwark of disliked people (nothing against you, it's an interesting style in a way lol) or something like that, and questions people putting his own credibility at stake.
  50. Replies
    697
    Views
    3,209

    ►►Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Keep your town points. They don't help.
    By the way. You're gonna hate me for this because METAAAAAAA, but you're so aggressive this game it's weird. I have my eye on you.
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4