Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: WrathCyber

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:ty guys x2

    Thread Author:WrathCyber

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    3
    Views
    181

    ►►ty guys x2◄◄

    bye x2
  2. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:starcraft 2 mafia

    Thread Author:oops_ur_dead

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    39
    Views
    1,244

    ►►Re: starcraft 2 mafia◄◄

    This whole thread is drunk on terrazine
  3. Forum:Research and Development

    Thread:Prosecutor & Attorney

    Thread Author:WrathCyber

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    6
    Views
    239

    [New Role] ►►Re: Prosecutor & Attorney◄◄

    Of course, that in itself is a wild idea so I'll leave it up in the air for Frincko to decide.
  4. Forum:Research and Development

    Thread:Prosecutor & Attorney

    Thread Author:WrathCyber

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    6
    Views
    239

    [New Role] ►►Re: Prosecutor & Attorney◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    They are both too easy to self confirm. Wouldn't then attorney just be a watered down Mayor?
    You can slot these roles anywhere, which includes a potential possibility of revamping Elector to alter votes by changing their role. An auditor but with vote-change mechanics.
  5. Forum:Research and Development

    Thread:Prosecutor & Attorney

    Thread Author:WrathCyber

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    6
    Views
    239

    [New Role] ►►Prosecutor & Attorney◄◄

    Someone mentioned this in-game, and I thought it would be a neat replacement in place of Elector. Not sure which role alignment, but I'll add it here so someone can slot it in later as a parity styled role.

    Prosecutor - during trials, your vote counts as 2 for guiltying

    Attorney - during trials, your vote counts as 2 for innoing.
  6. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Proposed Chaos Mode Addition

    Thread Author:lawson

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    8
    Views
    444
  7. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:starcraft 2 mafia

    Thread Author:oops_ur_dead

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    39
    Views
    1,244

    ►►Re: starcraft 2 mafia◄◄

    This is very 4/(concept of blood, yellow bile, black bile, and phlegm).
  8. Forum:General Discussion

    Thread:Ohhb(notm)ama

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    8
    Views
    401
  9. Replies
    6
    Views
    404

    {Watch List} ►►hugeshlong: 1-S2-1-11466192◄◄

    Account Name: hugeshlong
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-11466192
    In-Game Namero terrorist

    Crimes Committed: griefing/gamethrowing

    Your Account Name: Wrath
    Summary:
    He got mad and revealed all roles of Triad D2; caused Triad to lose by throwing.
    hugeshlong is a known thrower, please punish him accordingly.

    Name: -Mafia- (90).SC2Replay
Views: 1
Size: 299.6 KB
  10. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Soldato, the jihadist

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    7
    Views
    721

    ►►Re: Soldato, the jihadist◄◄

    Think of it this way: you're enchanter. You know x is beguiler and y is soldato. You expect soldato to detonate this night, so you send beguiler to soldato and make him self explode.
  11. Replies
    2
    Views
    176

    [Other Change] ►►Re: [META] Stop giving new players complex roles◄◄

    An addendum: we all started somewhere playing mafia, and we too sucked pretty hard. That's what made it so mentally challenging and drew my interest to the game in the first place. However I also feel that this constructs a steeper learning slope for newer players and casuals, which bars them to really get "into" mafia.
  12. Replies
    2
    Views
    176

    [Other Change] ►►[META] Stop giving new players complex roles◄◄

    Hear me out:

    We've all encountered those noobs that roll a TG roll and then proceed to absolutely fumble their way by purging the whole town's and handing evils the platter of win con. In particular, I can't stand it when newer players are having difficulty adjusting to mafia and they aren't able to fully "manage" their role ability.

    This is surely not just me. I want to see these players grow, but they can't be expected to fly on their first step.

    One such recent game is: Name: -Mafia- (70).SC2Replay
Views: 1
Size: 261.2 KB, where at D5 3 of the town are falling asleep and they don't know what to do. If I hadn't executed the two Triad members and jailed the last, town would've undoubtedly lost already. I only won because they finally decided to read the screen and vote for the last evil. What I'm saying is, in a situation where I hadn't rolled jailor and it was instead someone else of unequal experience in playing such a role, town would've lost 100% there on D5 with those 3 stooges. Hell, one of them even asked if I was a confirmed jailor after I had posted my jailor lw with no cc twice.

    Postgame:
    Afterwards, the new players reached out and told me that they, too felt overwhelmed with their roles. This only reinforces the subject of this thesis, where we should provide newer people with simpler roles. Since there is no tutorial, I feel as though it is our due diligence to make them more engaged by having them adapt to the playstyle of mafia first.

    The solution:


    I suggest dividing sophisticated roles with simpler ones, and setting a threshold for rolling particular roles for newer players in their first couple of rounds. This way, it won't affect a save's role list if the host wants to play a game with specific roles. It just places a priority for current players over newer ones.

    Example:
    Arsonist - lowered % of rolling
    Marshall - lowered % of rolling
    Jailor - lowered % of rolling


    Investigator - raised % of rolling
    Lookout - raised % of rolling
    Oracle - raised % of rolling
    Escort - raised % of rolling

    (There are more cases, but I feel as though this is a good starting point)
  13. Forum:Mafia Bug Reports

    Thread:Street Racer Visual Bug

    Thread Author:WrathCyber

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    2
    Views
    189

    [Graphics] ►►Re: Street Racer Visual Bug◄◄

    Not a huge bug but the visual rendering overloads my laptop's fans and it turns it into an actual racecar.
  14. Forum:Mafia Bug Reports

    Thread:Street Racer Visual Bug

    Thread Author:WrathCyber

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    2
    Views
    189

    [Graphics] ►►Street Racer Visual Bug◄◄

    Player: Wrath
    In game hotkey: 4
    Save: Name: -Mafia- (61).SC2Replay
Views: 1
Size: 219.3 KB


    Explanation

    I get heart attack auto killed D3.
    At night if I choose to go drifting before I die, the visual for street racer continuously runs until the game ends (even if I'm in graveyard).

    Name: streetracervuisual.PNG
Views: 7
Size: 2,510.9 KB
  15. Replies
    8
    Views
    1,375

    Sticky: ►►Re: SC2Mafia MVP Contest: 2022 Edition◄◄

    Nominating myself.
    Replay:

    SC2 Account Name: Wrath
    In-game name: Sir Gideon Ofnir #15

    A brief description on why you think you (or the player you're nominating) deserves to be MVP:
    Played arguably one of the hardest starting role selections that includes 2 Triad 2 Mafia, NK, and 2 TKs as a confirmed elector in the role list.


    N1- redirected 7's votes with myself after realizing that he is town core by the hypothetical reading I made of his d1 chat

    D2- Soft claiming det here, as soon as player 5 claims he is sheriff and checked 7 I double down on my detective claim. In the case that he is actually sheriff, I would be at the bottom of the killing role's lists because of TG and 2 TPs and 2 TKs present. Vice versa for town, where 3 different factions all have killing abilities at night, they would direct their attention to others.
    A player quickly notices that in BD's LW, he swapped 7 with 5. I quickly check logs and fix it, claiming that I visited 5 instead.

    N2-I randomly select 6 to redirect his votes to 3 instead. 3 ends up dying, which takes away that vote forever for 6. As for 7, I now realize that he was swapped with 5 and I had taken 5's vote instead of 7. 7 still has his votes.

    D3-As soon as 14 reveals to be marshall, I immediately go back into my lw to add pertinent info and change my mistake the previous day.
    However, due to panicking I put in the wrong info and whisper to marshall that HE visited 6 the previous day ( he had a similar name with 7, who I wanted to base my lw off of). Luckily, this is the mod so no one pays attention. However, because I have 2 votes at this time, I choose to abstain from voting in the event of being outed.

    N3-2 Mafia members down, with their 3rd member dying as well from the AR slot. After noticing 4's contributions to lynching 2 mafia members and double checking the log, I choose to redirect his votes to myself.

    D4-At this point I know 10 is the triad member as he (much like me) is refusing to vote up anyone in fear of revenge lynching. I decide to spend the majority of my effort wasting time for triad to make the night kill. At this point, it's hilarious because 2 out of 4 town cannot vote, so they can't do anything.

    N4-As soon as I hear the night kill feedback (in case 10 was rbed), I proceed with the final stage of my plan by revealing and asking him to vote with me on 7.

    D4-At this point it is the Veteran, Detective, and Sheriff alive: 4, 6 , 7 respectively. 10 is Triad.
    4 cannot vote because I stole his vote N3.
    6 Cannot vote either because I redirected his vote N2 to 3 who is dead.
    7 can still vote, but can't lynch anyone.
    10 votes with me on 6. Our combined votes barely make the minimum of 3 votes.
    I troll and pretend to believe 6 is Triad.

    N4- I make 4 ragequit because he can't do anything. 7 decides to suicide as well.

    D5- With 10's help, I get the solo poisoner win screen as elector.
  16. Forum:Research and Development

    Thread:Ventriloquist

    Thread Author:Veliaire

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    9
    Views
    598

    [New Role] ►►Re: Ventriloquist◄◄

    LO will see that "x y and z visited your target's house last night", but "There is someone you don't recognize visiting as well" when the Puppet's night action is used.

    I'm sure this role is still pretty unbalanced at the moment, but I hope to see feedback from others.
  17. Forum:Research and Development

    Thread:Ventriloquist

    Thread Author:Veliaire

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    9
    Views
    598

    [New Role] ►►Re: Ventriloquist◄◄

    I think this can be balanced by putting someone up for trial.

    As soon as anyone is put on trial (in the voting stage), the ventriloquist can no longer sudo his target. It'll allow a safety buffer for the victim to claim that he was ventriloquist'd. But then again, this role seems like a one trick only where afterwards you can no longer use the ability as impactfully if town knows there is a ventriloquist among their ranks.

    I propose an addition: Once a target has been selected to steal their voice, the ventriloquist gains the ability to use his puppets (limited charges) to place into a targeted people's house during night actions. This differs from a "vest", because the decoys are essentially an empty player. Once planted, the puppet can have two selected actions at night: Mimic, Decoy.

    If a killing role visits that players house, they will be notified that "You attempted to kill your target, but you dealt a blow to an empty puppet instead". if the "Decoy" action is selected. Otherwise, the killing goes through. If it is an empty house for the puppet (meaning the player is dead), "Decoy" option is no longer available at night for the Ventriloquist to select, but "Mimic" is still available if it hasn't been previously used.

    The puppet's 2nd option, "Mimic" will mimic the person who owns the house's actions. It can use their night action once, where it then regresses to being an empty puppet. If it is a mimicking an investigative role, the feedback will return as per usual to the ventriloquist.
    Ex. Investigator
    "Your puppet visited x, and found out they were guilty of Tresspassing, Murder"

    The puppet if placed into the ventriloquist's own home acts as a decoy passively and no actions may be used.

    The puppet if placed into a person's house with no possible night ability such as Town Government, and citizen (after using bulletproof vest) will return back to the Ventriloquist so he can reuse his charge.
  18. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Rachyl's unbanning Thread

    Thread Author:RachylReborn

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    5
    Views
    653

    ►►Re: Rachyl's unbanning Thread◄◄

    This is a certified Rachyl moment.
  19. Forum:Mafia Discussion

    Thread:Soldato, the jihadist

    Thread Author:OzyWho

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    7
    Views
    721

    ►►Re: Soldato, the jihadist◄◄

    this is an intended feature.
  20. Forum:Circlejerk

    Thread:ty guys

    Thread Author:theoneceko

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    10
    Views
    565

    ►►Re: ty guys◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    bye
    ??? You're leaving just like that?
  21. Replies
    17
    Views
    837

    ►►Re: Top 10 thinkers◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Ozy asked me to post this so here it goes.

    I don't think I can come up with 10 but here goes, in no particular order:

    Searle
    Gödel
    Lovelace
    Penrose
    Schrödinger
    Da Vinci
    Jordan Peterson
    Democritus
    some guy in the 18th century who asked what would happen if someone duplicated his brain years after his death

    post your own list
    You named a lot of nobel laureates there.
  22. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄



    -vote Auwt
  23. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Coin has been flipped. The result is

  24. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Tails - Auwt
    Head - oliver
  25. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Last time I checked, Lag said Mizery was town spew after calling me out as Mafia. So here's the deal, I flip a coin on who to vote between Oliver and Auwt. Cucho and PQR make your bets
  26. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Auwt, I trust that you're town, tell us who you voted.
  27. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    I know for a fact Oliver is 3p, but illuminati is between Auwt-Cucho
  28. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Get ready to blame yourselves when I flip town; I'm gonna sit my vote on mizery. This one's for sb16.
  29. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Who do you think are illuminati?

    If you think I'm conspiracy theorist, and I'm hard claiming to have cracked the code, how can you think my results are wrong?

    Why did you counter claim me, and then retract your claim? And only just now claim ballot counter?

    Why did you say you can confirm I'm conspiracy theorist?
    1. Your results can be modified. You don't need to tell us what the actual results are, you have full control over the information you choose to give

    2.to bait mizery into jumping in and to confirm your 3p claim. If you were scum team as I previously believed (check my d2 BoD iso) mizery would instantly defend you or throw shade because he is opportunistic. The fact he didn't tells me you are different factions, and since you can't be town because of your turtle playstylr, it makes sense for your soft claim all of a sudden. Also, I wanted to bait for you by claiming illuminati to confuse them on who to target at night, but you didn't big brain at all off of my play.

    3. A. My ballot count votes confirm who Illuminati voted for (Democrats on N2)
    B. You finally showed me the reason why you were playing so weird the whole game, not doing anything d2 besides tossing votes around, acting sus on purpose d1 to not be a priority on hitlist. That justifies everything you've been doing up until now.
  30. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    the fact MM didn't die at all is already enough for me to pinpoint who is scum team. If I were illuminati, I would've targeted MM immediately. Also, I've yet to see MM post his will for N2 actions
    Since you're outed as TPR, sharing crucial info like that is what ANY town would do in the BoD
  31. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    I believe Oliver is trash man, MM illuminati. And Mizery illuminati
  32. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    The fact that Lag went from apathetic to suddenly confrontational means there was a large amount of planning between D2 and D3. I'm willing to believe lag's claim for conspiracy theorist for now unless someone else wants to cc.
  33. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Interesting because I baited Lag into a cc yesterday, which only confirms that Mizery and Lag are different factions. The fact that mizery didn't jump in means that lag has to be conspiracy theorist, leaving mizery out as illuminati. Check this guy's ISO. He did not contribute to any type of solving, which is heavily scum indicative.
  34. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Lag's reads as conspiracy theorist is wrong, although I am content with him being 3p. I claim Ballot Counter,

    N1: Checked 3p ballot box: 5 votes.
    N2: Checked Republican ballot box: 1 vote.

    This means illuminati are voting for Democrats, which coincides with Lag's claim.

    However.
    HIDDEN TOWN - Ballot Counter
    HIDDEN TOWN - Trash man
    VOTER

    Leaves no room for MM's sheriff claim
    We know this to be true because N1 there were two kills. I also recall MM trying to bait me into claiming trash man, which is untrue because I know I'm not. Therefore someone else is.

    Leaving my vote here on Mizery. You can check my claims on D2. What did I say? Scum!Mizery and scum!Lag. This vote does not come out of nowhere.
  35. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    You were super annoyed with SB16 for not claiming in this post here:


    What changed so you now no longer believe in role-claiming?
    Hatred is a great motivator. I'll roleclaim.
  36. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    L move Lag, wait until I get home
  37. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    I am not roleclaiming.
  38. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    God I'm so done. Lag is doing exactly the same thing as he did against sb16 d1 lynch.
  39. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    go ahead. I don't mind.
  40. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Zzz ur tunneling, a great folly for that confrontational personality you have
  41. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    That's not a role, claim your role
    All game I've played solo. I stuck my vote on ceko. I've been solving the game. I'm not under obligation to reveal my role.
  42. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362
  43. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    This CC attempt is actually hilarious, Wrath had all the time in the world to prepare his CC actions, since being asked to claim them was a completely forseeable outcome.

    And yet he pulled the trigger before he even had that ready.

    It's like when a player in the mod is put on trial and they're asked for their last will, and there's a long pause followed by an obviously typed on the spot last will
    XD. You can't read me, admit it.
  44. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Where are your night action submissions?
    You've put me every color of the spectrum already from town to nai to illuminati to town lean to illuminati again. Why should I care what ur putting me as? Btw that cc was to confirm ur the actual conspiracy theorist. I'm serious.
  45. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Sorry guys I'm actually illuminati according to Lag lmfaooooo
  46. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Ykw just because I'm feeling nice ill forgive you for claiming my role

    -vote Mizery
  47. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    I have work.
  48. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Zzz ill post in a few. No rush considering I'm hard ccing u r role.
  49. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    Jk u think I'm dumb lol? I'm the conspiracy theorist
    -vote Lag
  50. Forum:Archived S-FMs

    Thread:S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

    Thread Author:deathworlds

    Post Author:WrathCyber

    Replies
    1,768
    Views
    31,362

    ►►Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0◄◄

    btw this should've Happened a long time ago
    -vote Mizery
Results 1 to 50 of 708
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4