Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Marshmallow Marshall

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.27 seconds.

  1. Replies
    41
    Views
    7,676

    ►►Re: M-FM: Avatar the Last Airbender - Book 2◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I believe this M-FM needs a second chance. The hosts should give this another go with a new cast, when they are ready.
    Hey there ^^

    Well, the hosts are long gone, and hosting a 20P game right now seems a little... ambitious? It may be possible to adjust the setup to make it smaller, though. Also, do you mean it went poorly the first time? I did not exist at that time, I wasn't born in 2014 :P
  2. Replies
    6
    Views
    826

    ►►Re: Why I Started Playing Sc2 Mafia◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Looks like we found the official motto for SC2 Mafia.

    "Hey, we know we're not your first choice... but if you got technical problems with ToS. maybe think of us..."
    Lmao, right. It's not like Blizzard allows for much more than that, unfortunately. However, Forum Mafia stands proud and strong :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    While on topic, is a new game gonna come up to signups?
    We're looking for hosts right now (wink wink at potential hosts). I would host, but I can't.
  3. ►►Re: 100% serious suggestions on how to make electromanic more fun◄◄

    This is FM discussion, not arcade discussion... and this belongs in circlejerk anyway xD
  4. Forum:Setup Workshop

    Thread:S-FM Stat Pad (1P)

    Thread Author:rumox

    Post Author:Marshmallow Marshall

    Replies
    6
    Views
    57

    [WIP] ►►Re: S-FM Stat Pad (1P)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    There are no win conditions. It’s a trap dont fall for it guys
    There are no loss conditions either!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    I can approve this and there's nothing MM can do to stop me
    ahem..

    STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Replies
    19
    Views
    247

    ►►Re: Find me an avatar◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    mmmhmm one from hell...
    no, from heaven in hell ;-;
  6. Replies
    19
    Views
    247

    ►►Re: Find me an avatar◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Toilets have a striking geometric composition, and can be viewed from a range of distinctive angles. They can also be anthropomorphized or stylized in a variety of different directions. They deserve serious consideration for any avatar hunter with an eye for quality.

    p;edit also compulsory anime girl suggestion. If you are unwilling to consider an anime girl, what about a sequence of pixels that looks remarkably similar to one?
    Hmmmmmm... but what if I do not wish my avatar to be shit on? Should I be afraid?

    Also, what are anime girls then
  7. Replies
    19
    Views
    247

    ►►Re: Find me an avatar◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    You still look pretty evil to me
    Says evil jar jar binks... I am a HEAVEN BEAM, that's not evil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    You Rang?

    I read a study a while back that indicated guys get less intelligent when looking at an attractive girl so my pro strategy is to include cleavage in the avatar : )
    Now THAT is evil lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/037/352/Pooping_Toothpaste_banner.jpg
  8. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Wait I actually got hammered while afk ?
    That fucking sucks
    Yea
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Welp ggs. I blame the elections.
    Don't worry, Renegade and I are abolishing them - issue solved.
  9. Replies
    19
    Views
    247

    ►►Re: Find me an avatar◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post


    I got some REALLY awesome ones

    sucks to suck I guess

    EDIT: Wow the file manager is basically impossible to use and I mess it up every single time
    That's just because your name is cool in a... uh, different way! Mine is absolutely cool too!! :P

    But daaamn, they do look really good. The theme gave me ideas...

  10. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Victorious Marshall setting up the new communist dictatorship in the thread to celebrate his mafia victory:

    ARBEITER, BAUERN, NEHMT DIE GEWEHREN
    ZERSCHLAFT DIE FASCHISTICHE RUBERHEERE

    Yes. That was my plan all along, the Constitution was but a smokescreen.

  11. Replies
    19
    Views
    247

    ►►Re: Find me an avatar◄◄



    I stand unconvinced
  12. Replies
    19
    Views
    247

    ►►Re: Find me an avatar◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    YOU WILL JOIN US
    NEVERRRR!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    just find a random meme/shitpost and make that your avatar for the month.
    I don't want to be like this ;-;

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Or type in your username in Dall-e Mini and get A.I. generated images and use those as an avatar
    Now that is an interesting idea
  13. Replies
    19
    Views
    247

    ►►Re: Find me an avatar◄◄

    Oh no...

    I don't even watch anime! Not that I'm an anti-anime militant, but... no! Why are there so many anime avatars anyway xD
  14. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    God damnit
  15. Replies
    19
    Views
    247

    ►►Find me an avatar◄◄

    Considering I have a scary wolf as an avatar and some people seem to scumread me for it, I believe it may or may not be time for me to find a sheep's clothingchange my avatar. Thus, I call to thee... if you have avatar suggestions, I may or may not adopt them. And if I don't, it'll just be an excuse to post beautiful pics


  16. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    duh... oli was librarian? XD

    GG folks. And by the way, Norwee, you were absolutely right. But you're such a beautiful wallpaper, I couldn't resist

    Thanks for being such an amazing bus partner Renegade
  17. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄



    -vote loldebite
  18. Replies
    9
    Views
    165

    [WIP] ►►Re: Stealth's Role Madness (??p)◄◄

    Plus, I cannot speak for Lag (or can I?), but I believe they enjoy cohosting, which means it's technically for their own pleasure ;P
  19. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall i see you lurking, vote.
    No u, invisible mode user. What is the benefit of casting a vote right now lol
  20. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Pretty sure "finally" is our line. Where've you been ? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Yesterday I noted :

    Assuming that the last scum would think that getting me on a town!frinckles train would be easier than getting town!frinckles to lynch me.

    What you just said made me reconsider all this and I guess I look bad enough that simply lynching me is the easiest, most straight forward way out.

    What do you think about all this @Frinckles ?

    And also, is there a way to conveniently mention someone ? Untill now I've always been looking at their profile to retrieve the uid...

    I'm be back in about 2 hours.
    I used to type the name in mention tags, and people laughed at me for it. That's next level dedication, though xD
    (just type @ [name here] without the space)

    Well, you're the one who should make the most sense as scum here, in a normal world. Why do you envision yourself as towny?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I just want you two to vote eachother so I can hammer the person I think is Mafia.
    Uhhm.......... why? Do you have nothing else to say...? This is actually making me think I should do the opposite of what you're asking lol, as you're ballsy enough to say this as scum, S-FM Punchy.
  21. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Finally lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Mh, I expected Frinckles to die but martin makes a lot of sense. Yeah actually martin is the most sensible kill.

    Which one of you is the monster that killed varcron night #1 ?

    I'll sleep on it and see if I have a great idea in the morning.
    So, why should I not just... vote you by PoE, at this point? Renegade vs Frinckles doesn't look very SvS, let's say.
  22. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Smh clearly Frinckles is scum for closing the thread

    -vote Frinckles

    I'll be voting Renegade in a few hours.
    oh no
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Good game scum. You won. My lynch ends the game.

    GG
    Suuuure :P

    -vote Renegade
  23. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Okay.
    -vote Frinckles
    ...oh. You just did that. Well. We can and probably should use the time we have to discuss, but after this, I will be putting my vote on Renegade lol.

    Also just to make sure I don't die to word count in case of surprise hammer

    Spoiler : The very important gospel of NATOwave :

    https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/natowave

    NATOWave refers to a series of pro-NATO memes, including music remixes and photoshops using NATO-related imagery, videos and audio edited with a vaporwave aesthetic, comparable to other synthwave movements like fashwave. NATOWave began with a music remix posted to YouTube in February 2021 and became increasingly popular during the 2022 Russian-Ukraine conflict, particularly on the r/NATOWave subreddit, 4chan, YouTube and Twitter.

    The earliest known post using the term "NATOWave" is a YouTube video posted by Schizo Pilled on February 19th, 2021 titled, "N A T O W A V E" (shown below). The video features the song "Little Dark Age" over war footage, particularly of fighter jets and tanks, edited with a VHS-like vaporwave aesthetic. The video gained over 22,700 views in a year.

    On April 19th, 2021, the r/NATOWave subreddit was created. That day, user LEFTOID_DESTROYER created a lounge post to discuss the subreddit's intentions and use. The subreddit is used to share pro-NATO memes and vaporware mixes in the vaporware aesthetic. For example, on April 29th, 2021, Redditor GMMestimator posted a photoshop to /r/NATOWave of the NATO council, gaining over 410 upvotes in a year (shown below, left). On May 3rd, Redditor 420thWarCrime posted a photoshop of a NATO aircraft carrier with the text, "CHINA WILL NOT TAKE TAIWAN" overtop, gaining over 500 upvotes in a year (shown below, right).

    NATOWave memes became increasingly popular during the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2022, including on the subreddit r/NonCredibleDefense. On March 6th, 2022, r/NonCredibleDefense user Blazing_The_Trail posted a NATOWave meme, gaining over 7,000 upvotes in a month (shown below).


    url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5rIFci5vs
  24. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    The time has come to use @aamirus' ISO shortcut new thingy to look at Martin it works well!
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I mean, you're not wrong.

    I'm mildly undecided about ozy, leaning a bit suspicious of him, but I felt a vote on Ozy would be a good place to start since I particularly liked Mizery's comments about it and MM shifted his vote onto you.

    What makes him LHF though? Yes, I know MM voted Ozy and Ozy vote MM, but they both seemed more in vein of early-game pushes for information rather than actually any case so I didn't really count it as aggression.

    Aside from that, I don't see anything "low-hanging" about Ozy. In fact, that one ?krc game by Lag had my whole D1 tusseling with the guy and he didn't get much in terms of votes.
    This does look really not SvS. Martin is either actually trying to understand Renegade's point or, if we assume he's scum, wants Renegade to feel he's genuinely interacting with him and trying to progress in his thoughts with the help of his posts, which is not something you typically do with scummates, since it's pointless. So assuming scum!Renegade, this looks pretty good for Martin. And tbh... if Renegade isn't scum, I don't think we're winning this, so I guess Martin is very probably town here, especially considering this exists:
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    -vote Renegade


    Pending Ozy's response to me, I'd rather vote the guy has a more wolfy reason of voting me.

    However, a skip vote may be good for everyone in general given the nature of this game so I am ironically agreeing with Renegade in that regard. Besides, if the wolves do decide to night-kill, we can discuss that as well. Either they take out someone who's had their fair share of attention or d1 interactions, and so we can discuss that if desired, or they take out some seemingly irrelevant slot (to avoid night-kill-analysis) that could be a potential mislynch later down the road.
    It's not like he had to vote Renegade at all here; this is unlikely to be bussing.

    I fail to establish an individual read on Martin, because his posts are always so... tightly knit, well cut out, well designed, logical, etc., and it's not indicative of anything for him. He also doesn't have a particular tone. However, I think an associative read (well, a read of non-association, I guess) is good enough here for the sake of this F5.

    Does anyone oppose me voting Renegade at this point? Again, if Renegade is town here, I think we just lose. Even if we were to lynch scum today, I would probably never trust town!Renegade to exist in F3.
  25. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    MM choosing not to vote you at this stage in the game would basically be a gigantic neon sign saying "I AM SCUM AND IT WAS ALL A BUS."

    I would keep that in mind @Loldebite
    Lol. I'm waiting on his reply, but at this point, I don't think he's ever going to redeem himself, so I'm waiting more for good practice than anything else. I see Loldebite suddenly being in good terms with Renegade, and you're pretty much definetly not scum with Renegade; at this point, I think I want to read more into Martin, who remains up to now the word salad slot I have not managed to read.
  26. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    The great walls of China are real. Reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I think you and Martin are just coming right out and saying you are scum, and trying to get a single vote from Loldebite or MM. MM has been all over me all game so I'm not surprised they are alive and part of your plan. Martin if you are town then this is exactly what Frinckles has aimed for. Your vote. But I am extremely doubtful. I find it hard to believe two players would be so confident about themselves both being town in a F5 3v2 situation.




    Yes, I have been gunning for you all game. I'm so sure of it, and if you lynch me well the game is over. We have to lynch scum today, and this wall of scum paint sadly enough may convince one of the two other towns.

    Frinckles + MM world is absolutely reasonable. That is why if Martin IS town, he is making a huge mistake by putting all his chips in the Frinckles basket. Again I don't see why Martin couldn't fathom a Scum!Frinckles world, and that is what has me extremely concerned.

    This early aloofness - late heavy scumpaint is exactly how you played the last game you were scum in. You were a cop if I recall. What game was that?
    Ahh yes, it is perfectly reasonable to pair me with Frinckles, whom I was ready to vote for... I only asked you for a meta proof about him, and you still failed to provide it - and as the icing on the cake, you end your post with another reference to it lol, even with a QUESTION on the matter. Plus, where is that scumread on me coming from lol?

    @ loldebite, why did you start townreading Renegade? What more has he done on D4 than on... any other day? I feel like his play has just been a repetition of empty reads and baseless accusations, and it certainly hasn't improved with time (as the first part of my post shows).
  27. Replies
    9
    Views
    165

    [WIP] ►►Re: Stealth's Role Madness (??p)◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Concept is to create a bunch of unique roles with different interactions and toss them all into a pot together.
    Sounds delicious

    If Lag wants to co-host, I'm definetly playing this one!
  28. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Leave it to the French to write a bunch of bureaucratic shit just to lynch the host.

    But also I'm kind of down for that.
    -vote deathworlds


    Anyway. Discussing my meta is pointless, has been pointless and will be pointless literally forever. I haven't even rolled scum in almost 2 years (maybe 2 years already) and my town meta of scummyness is just my playstyle.
    So... you're scummy, but that's your town meta? I wouldn't say it is btw lol. You don't even consider your own play to be towny? In this case, how are you town?

    ...and in the meantime, Renegade is just restating that it's Frinckles' scum meta without giving the evidence I asked for ("several games"...), which is not exactly helpful. I do like his point about the Loldebite wagon that just disappeared into the void, though, but he's not pushing the thought further, despite it deserving further investigation.

    Idk. We should have lynched Renegade or Frinckles yesterday, but there was zero interest for it.

    Also Mizery, "not actually saying things" is straight up false? My thoughts on Renegade/Frinckles are actually more relevant than "I'm alive but my townreads are dead", so according to your own reasoning, you'd be >randwolf yourself...
  29. Replies
    9
    Views
    165

    [WIP] ►►Re: Stealth's Role Madness (??p)◄◄

    It would be a good idea to at least state the standard revealed mechanics (phase lenght, lynch method, etc.). Do you already have a game concept in mind, or is the idea to... throw many bad roles into one game lol?
  30. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    That should be 200 words. At least.

    Now that this most important matter is settled, I'd still like @Renegade to elaborate on @Frinckles ' meta and on the read he derives from it, and while we're at it, to hear Frinckles' thoughts on Renegade. I believe this is a TvS pairing, with either Renegade scumpainting Frinckles or Frinckles fooling me and Renegade somehow being actually town calling me out on it. I strongly lean towards the former.
  31. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    I, for one, propose that we come to the common decision that the God-King himself, Deathworlds, ought to be lynched, for we, players, have long been oppressed by his tyrannical rule of silence. He oppresses us by smiting with his lightning anyone who dares speak more than 15 times per day. He oppresses us by stopping the dead from speaking - can you even imagine such an horrible fate?! I hereby propose that we form the Constituent Assembly of the Library and write our own laws, for we are a self-governing Library.


    The Constitution of the People of the Library

    Considering that we, the People of the Library, organized in a sovereign and fully legitimate Constituent Assembly representing the full will of the aforementioned People, wish to free ourselves from the tyranny of our previous monarch, we have hereby decided, on the first day of the first Year of Freedom, to enact and enforce the following laws so that our People may be guided properly in the way to greatness and righteousness.

    1. No "Host", "God", "King", "King-Host", "God-Host", "Host-King", or any similar variants of the idea shall be acknowledged in our Library.
    1.1. No exception shall be made in the name of a so-called "superior power" or "order", unless the two-thirds of the House of the Library Users' Commissars agree to do so.

    2. All alleged "alignments" supposedly given by the previously mentioned so-called "superior powers" are now declared null and void. All Users of the Library are now declared to be Friends of Knowledge and are hereby given the status of mutual allies, but are otherwise free to define themselves however they wish.
    2.1 Attempts to establish the essence of the Users shall be considered felony and will be punished accordingly to the Act against Tyranny.

    3. Cookies are to be freely distributed evenly among all Users of the Library, so that their brain may be sufficiently fueled by the sugar contained therein to allow for deep intellectual pursuits. The distribution shall be executed by the previously mentioned Tyrant, under close surveillance.

    [...]

    Finally, as the crowning act of our Constitution, we, the People, demand the Tyrant's immediate resignation from his illegitimate position and his subsequent submission to our demands, especially the one in point three, for the task of writing this Constitution has been thoroughly demanding for our brains.
    -vote Deathworlds


    In the name of harmony among all people and for the pursuit of knowledge, we sign this fundamental Law and swear to apply it to the best of our abilities.

    Marshmallow Marshall
  32. Replies
    13
    Views
    379

    ►►Re: Who else is excited for Diablo 4?◄◄

    Blizzard is dead, long live *insert other company names here*

    Norwee is right, but if those greedy CEOs would just stop trying to suck the money out of everyone for base games, they would actually get more players... and more respect. Blizzard will fall due to this. If you talk to players on their games, an overwhelming majority thinks the company is horrible and unredeemable.

    Still can't get over HGC getting cancelled forever
  33. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Oh well, I guess Renegade isn't happening at this point, and Ozy isn't there. I honestly kinda doubt he's scum, but I also really doubt I am, and there is still the off-chance his reactions to criticism were spurred by scum stress, so. Self-preservation vult
    -vote OzyWho
  34. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    iirc rnjesus decides.

    I fucking hate MM's last post, I'm staying onto his ass.
    Elaborate?
  35. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    @Marshall
    I’m asking because it felt to me like you were trying to avoid having to address the fact that i was scumreading you. And i wanted you to at least state whether it did anything for you. (Do you agree with it? Is the reasoning good? Did it change your read on me in any way? Do you think your play should be read as town indicative so far?) etc etc…

    Frinckles: "If i was scum i would have claimed librarian by now xD" felt a bit LAMIST and idk about the "scum likely in active posters" part.
    Were you under the belief that scum was all in the lurker slots D1??
    I don’t understand Martin’s #165. Please explain?

    7/15
    You're pretty much just pointing things out and giving your personal feeling about things, and I don't know how to read that. Like "you're too nice", which I take as a compliment lol... I don't see what that could indicate, as it's just how I play and how I generally behave. You made me look at your ISO, and it seems to be this and me apparently trying to pocket you for saying you looked genuinely carefree early on, which slightly reads as town paranoia to me, but it's all easily fakeable.

    Also, is there REALLY noone interested in a Renegade lynch? He didn't even answer my question about Frinckles' meta and still is basically contentless.
  36. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    How do you enable it?
    I mean, you made a reads list, from top to bottom, greenest to reddest, "Town" icon to "Mafia" icon, and frinckles was your 2nd from the top. Idk how can there be ambiguity in such a list tbh

    ===


    I'm not acting obtuse, stupid, retarded, dumb.
    I am obtuse, stupid, retarded, dumb.
    Some of us actually play the game, and it sometimes involves asking questions and stating your confusions.
    Instead of going out of your way to call me obtuse, why not help the game solving process and say what I'm missing?
    I don't mean this is a joke when I now say, I'm not looking forward to playing with you again. Like this is beyond belief. Your first actual real game post was like Day2 adressing people's thoughts on your SB16 vote, yet you go out of your way to call other people who play the game obtuse without even attempting the process in any way - just make a comment to insult.
    Like just let me play the game please? If you don't play why go out of your way to insult others "lol you're retarded here"? Un-fucking-cool mate.

    Ftr, it wasn't a multiquote, it was 1 quote with Quote Breaks.

    ===


    Loldebite's opener would had been, like you said: "If loldebite had been the first to post on d2, it would've been a one-liner.", yes.
    But my question wasn't about loldebite. I understand fully what you said. My question was, why didn't Norwees opener deserve the same treatment? If loldebite's nothing-opener deserved a notice, why didn't Norwee's?
    The answer is mainly irrelevant now. My focus back then was on trying to figure out wether wolves attack the SB16 wagon or town do. But please try to read my questions more carefully in the future, it's wasting posts

    ===


    Do you honestly believe it's not game relevant to point out that 2 slots never addressed each other, only chainsaw defended; especially when one of the main possibilities were "if wolves attack SB16 wagon, it's these 2 slots"?
    No need to be passive aggressive here.
    You don't enable it, it's automatic lol
    You couldn't exactly miss the "noone's in the bright green category" part...

    I may have missed something, but I don't think Frinckles ever actually insulted you? He just said your way of playing could also be described as "performative" if you call my own play that way, which isn't totally wrong lol. That's not an insult, just a fact statement... never did he call you retarded, and I doubt he meant that. Obtuse in your treatment of other's plays, not "you're shit"... And then you attack Martin for being passive aggressive? I've never seen you hit on people like this and imply they're acting in an offensive manner (when they aren't). It feels like you're just trying to shut everything down, fun included. What's up with this? Was I wrong to think you wouldn't fake that kind of stuff? Because that is a lot in very little time.
  37. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Actually idk how you have something autosaved? Some sites do it but no SC2Mafia, what sorcery is this?



    Fair about Mizery.
    Regarding Frinckles though, your first Day2 action was to mention him and loldebite, asking why they sheeped the Mizery vote.
    Frinckles never answered you, which you don't care about or have forgotten you ever asked, and even have him as your Top2 townread. Why even bother asking in the first place if it never mattered tbh?



    You say I analyzed 'important stuff'. How is it important if not worth enough to so much as mention or comment on or take into consideration?



    Felt like giving up \_(ツ)_/




    MM is a weird slot for me. Feels genuine but at the same time some of these things make me wonder how much of it is performative.
    I'm glad there's still time and some posts left for the day tbh.
    Whaaat, you NEVER used autosave?? EVER??? That's like the bestest most amazingerest feature ever. You type half of a post, close your window, and it's (mostly) there when you come back (usually) if you click "Restore Auto-Saved Content", a little box that appears in the bottom left corner of the place you write in. I could not live without autosave lol.

    Frinckles would be my top townread if it weren't for the weird Stealth stuff. And now, Renegade is sort of implying he has meta evidence that my meta read on Frinckles is wrong, so I'm waiting on that as well. Also, "top 2 townread" is a pretty bad way to state this, to the point I'm not sure you're honest lol. I literally put "Noone's in the very towny light green category because noone is really that towny", making "top 2 townread" pretty meaningless.

    I do not understand this line lol.

    I'm not weird, I am SPECIAL!
  38. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I've seen Frinckles play with this aloof attitude before as scum. So part of it is on meta. He doesn't strike me as town, and for all the criticism several are lobbing at me, what has frinckles added? Look at his posts today, completely empty. He wastes posts by saying "im not librarian" and then following it up with "i'm not going to fakeclaim librarian". He isn't even trying to be a good steward of the limited ability to speak. I won't apologize for scum reading him for that.
    Hmmm. Do you have a past game to back that statement up? I am well aware of his behavior, but tbh it's meta that saves him, at least for now. And speaking of @Frinckles , he still has yet to explain his vote on Stealth. (That is an indirect way to ask you to do exactly that, Frinckles.)

    @ next post: imagine thinking Ozy is dirty enough to pull this as scum. If he is, I really have to adjust my meta read on him, but afaik there's no reason to think he really would fake that. If you think there is one, why didn't you... say it?

    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

    @ norwee, I don't think you've said anything requiring a reply? Perhaps I've missed something, but to me, you've mostly existed, had fun, stated things and stuff, defending Loldebite in a reasonable, but not particularly strong/towny/whiteknighty/scummy way iirc, and voted Martin. Why are you eager to have me address you, actually?
  39. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Aaaaaand I forgot to change the color of the part on Loldebite to make the list pretty.
  40. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Finishing my autosaved post after having to go...

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    So like
    I thought my comment was gonna be "yah I got nothing, wanted to sheep varcron, but now that he's dead I rather sheep MM and/or loldebite because they felt tonally same as varcron on D1, though it's objectively out of wolf range for varcron only."
    But then I read the comments and this happend:
    Loldebite (3 [L-2]): Mizery, Marshmallow Marshall, MartinGG99

    Thing is, I independently dislike loldebites D2 opener as well, but it's for the lack of disliking Norwee's D2 opener - which was a fluff/shit post when all their D1 posts were that already. +I'd think a reply on Renegades comment would had been appropriate.
    But nobody else dislikes Norwee's D2 opener as well, and it's like, why?

    As I see it,
    loldebite voted stealth because "both my top townreads are there".
    Martin voted stealth because self-pres.
    frinckles voted stealth because \_(ツ)_/
    Mizery voted stealth because \_(ツ)_/

    MM, I understand questioning frinckles reason. I understand not questioning Martins reason. But why not question Mizery's reason but do question loldebites reason by comparison?
    Mizery, what's the reason you voted loldebite now what's the reason you voted stealth yesterday? People seem to sheep your no comment votes
    Renegade, I think I saw you online at EoD? You didn't have the same feeling then? Your lack of vote to go with your D2 opener together with your lack of having the same comment at EoD1 feels a bit.. uncommitted.. tbh.
    Martin, why is "If loldebite had been the first to post on d2, it would've been a one-liner." a thing while Norwee's nothing-post deserves no comment?
    Norwee, any comments about the game WHATSOEVER would be greatly appreciated

    I genuinely can't tell whether:
    A) Townies have independently scummy vibes on loldebite
    B) Some townies do, while other wolfies jump on the wagon
    C) Wolves Night-chat resulted in this

    There's virtually 0% chance that the wolves Night-chat wouldn't have talked about the strange forming of the Stealth wagon.
    But the only 2 people who commented on the wagon forming were: Renegade and MM.
    Renegade's focus is/was on frinckles.

    -If the wolves did plan on targeting the Stealth wagon, then, out of the players who posted so far, only MM could be it.
    -I think MM is towny, but I want to hear his answer to my question though.
    -I think the signs indicate the targeting of the stealth wagon to more likely not be a wolf conspiracy?
    -If the last one is true, does that mean there's a wolf influence on that Stealth wagon?
    -If yes, then why? Counter wagon - martin - would have to be a wolf?
    -If no, then what are the odds given the EoD1 vote count?
    Spoiler : EoD1 vote count :
    Renegade (1 [L-5]): Marshmallow Marshall
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-3]): OzyWho, Renegade, Varcron
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]): Norwee
    Stealthbomber16 (4 [L-2]): Mizery, MartinGG99, Frinckles, Loldebite
    Frinckles (1 [L-5]): Stealthbomber16
    Hm, I assumed Mizery didn't like Stealth's vote on Frinckles and just didn't think much more about it, as the sheep votes were scummier because there wasn't much to sheep. The question about Mizery's reasons is highly relevant as well, though. As for questioning Loldebite, sheeping pretty much absent cases doesn't strike me as a town mindset.

    Overall:



    Noone in the very towny category. Noone has managed to make really convincing towny posts; this might have to do with the post restrictions.

    Ozy: analysis of important stuff (such as EOD1 wagon, see above) + the "don't mess with my neuroticism" stuff, which would be really dirty to fake imo. (Meta note: don't make this into a meta of yours, this is a one-time read and pulling that intentionally would suck lol, hence I'm thinking you're town for doing it spontaneously)

    Frinckles: he seems to be genuinely just enjoying the game... but that's pretty much all that's going for him, and he could fake it. Nevertheless, he hasn't been controlling the game as he does as scum (far from it, he's more of a passive element in the game), so by meta, he gets an unstable townread.
    Norwee: I'm tempted to give him a similar read, mostly due to the early D1 posts/songs/poems/something like that, but I don't know him enough to be remotely confident about this.

    Martin: I am chronically unable to read him, and despite feeling like he serves word salads, he also happens to just be like this for real.

    Loldebite: I was going to put him lower, but I read and realized he had been put at L-1 pretty easily. Despite that, the still doesn't sit right, but tbh I might have to reconsider this.
    Mizery: Doesn't stand out on any point aside from the EoD1 vote on Stealth. Needs explanations; will reevaluate.

    Renegade: He exists, posts enough not to be modkilled, doesn't shitpost and addresses the game, but doesn't really say anything meaningful. I guess he hasn't been known to be a town leader, but still, that feels like a little much.



    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

    Ozy, if you mean that I was ignoring the post I just addressed, I was just getting everything together for the list above

    But while we're at it, how the hell would it be an admission of any "guilt" to ignore this lol?
  41. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I never felt good about the Martin slot. Martin's d1 seems strange and forced, especially the hubbub with Ozy. And honestly the swift stealth train reinforces that even more.




    Do not make any assumptions about my or anyone elses so called "online" presence. Honestly this feature should be turned off. I leave tabs open all day.

    My lack of vote to go with the D2 opener is a valid criticism though. I'm going with my gut.

    -vote Frinckles




    I don't mean to pick on you, but you literally just put someone at L-1. The reason that is a bad idea should be obvious.

    Can we get votes off Loldebite for the time being>?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the swift part of the Stealth train not Martin's fault at all? Mizery placed a vote in reaction to Stealth voting Frinckles, and then Loldebite and Frinckles followed.
    Also, what is a "hubbub" lol

    If you're going with your gut, then what does your gut tell you about Frinckles that makes you vote him? This feels like yet another void intervention.
    -vote Renegade
  42. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    The second "he" there meaning Frinkles, right?
    Whew, yes, I meant that Frinckles could well be scum too, because he's really good at appearing very natural, even as scum. That was ambiguous lol
  43. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Take this as a compliment, but I'm expecting more from you - Oxy is extremely low hanging fruit. And what you wrote after just strikes me as trying so hard to play it safe while appearing to make a statement..

    -vote MartinGG99
    .
    I was examining the vote count and noticed you were on Martin, so I went to check what your reason for voting him was. It apparently is that Ozy is... LHF? Do you stand by your read that basically states Martin tried to lynch LHF town Ozy? If so, where do you see this? Because... I don't. And Martin was Stealth's counterwagon.

    Also, thoughts on the Stealth lynch? You've been pretty empty content-wise.
  44. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Bruh, it took me like 30 hours to be even capable of reading past "I only hate you", and even that was just by bits and pieces.
    Now I got past that and did a full re-read and, hence my unvote.
    Don't mess with my neuroticism; is my suggestion.
    Like, even when loldebite said "Anything I'm not replying to is not something I'm choosing to ignore but simply something I've got nothing to say about." - I had a tough time getting past what I felt as a "blatantly going against cooperating with me" for ignoring my question. It took effort to get past it. Again, don't mess with my neuroticism ;)
    Err, it was just a funny way to poke at you... And knowing myself, I probably put some emoticon afterwards to make sure it wasn't ambiguous that I did not magically start hating you or something lol. This really feels like an overreaction, but on the other hand, it would be really crappy to lie about this. Considering you're very much not a meanie in general, this is probably real, so uh, ok.

    About the lynch: is it wrong if I do not understand how we reached a Stealth lynch at all? What was he even voted for? @Frinckles @Loldebite you two sheeped Mizery's unexplained vote on Stealth for very weak / nonexistent reasons (town takeover and basically admittedly sheeping, respectively). What was that?

    -vote loldebite
    because he's less known than Frinckles for doing such things as town... but he well could act like this as scum too lol
  45. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I can't see MM's mentality in context of his game history as anything but wolfy. Bruh is just oozing with negativity.
    His thoughts on Ren felt possible, but even that felt tonally more shade throwy than solvy. (#19)
    And that appeal of comparing my play to a different player in a different game where they shot someone SoD1? Honestly, FM should have it's own special set of that type of fallacies. Same goes for Martin's "he was good a different game, that means nobody should be eligable to feel like they're low hanging fruit this game". [The latter is irrelevant for my thoughts in this game]

    Loldebite's posts feel genuine. Every time I look at what he is referring to in his comments, I have this "ohh, I can see him seeing it like that" type of reaction. There's comments like ""MM's second post feels genuine to me, which doesn't mean it comes from town in this case, but I it does make MM less suspicious in my eyes" that rise my eyebrows - but he has multiple times indicated of feeling cognitive dissonance wrt his reads on people, which in the larger view of his slot becomes actually town indicative for me.
    loldebite, I have to ask you 1 question though. Why is Mizery your top townread?
    You originally said "Mizery's opening is meh IMO.", after which Mizery made only post #23 - where they voted you.
    I know you said "it really feels like Mizery is genuinely fishing" and that you heard people saying Mizery doesn't post as wolf.
    I honestly don't know what to expect here, I know you technically already elaborated, but like, I just want my mind at ease you know? I suppose it's all relative and everyone else is less Towny than Mizery?

    Varcron is just town imho.
    Like there's nothing more to it.
    Even a Town!Varcron is usually so careful/anxious/UTR, that he get's D1 lynched most of the games. A Wolf!Varcron, I think, is just frozen. Here he's almost the least UTR out of everyone, while I just agree with his scumread on MM to no end.

    I see nothing note worthy about Norwee and Mizery, though Norwee feels unhinged and Mizery feels different than the last game (only game I remember how she was) - where she was wolf. I guess I townlean them both. (thought's on this get added in a later paragraph, blame SB16)

    I foresee a frink policy lynch at some point ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

    I love SB16's opening post tbh. His thoughts on loldebite mirror mine, and he put my attention to Mizery's early post where they voted Norwee. I see I originally misread Mizery's post and I like it, same as SB16. Also, Mizery's progression for switching away from Norwee for the reason that she stated - it's just so towny to me tbh. (MM's "As for Norwee, what exactly do you not like?" suggests to me he didn't try to look into it himself. I mean, it's literally 1 sentence to look up where she voted Norwee, which was also her only other post at the time)
    I can see SB16 liking MM's vote on me, if it takes nothing else into account. Which it doesn't, and idk why?

    Not reading #40's big part. Because of the poster being wolf confirmed and him talking to a pure villager| not worth my time.( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Neither is #43

    No thought's on Ren and Martin atm though. But by pre-flipping MM as a Wolf, I feel that Renegade's #11 makes him less likely to be W/W with MM than Martin's #39.

    My vote on MM is locked.
    I've about half my posts left.
    If anyone, who's not MM, has any specific questions (not generalized questions) - feel free to ask, but do do mention me though.

    @deathworlds
    If, MM and Martin are W/W, then Ozy is God
    If, only MM, then Ozy is average.
    If, MM is town, then Ozy is just bad.
    Calling it now.
    Hume, out of this account! "It's not because scum have done 'too scummy to be scum' stuff in the past that they can still do it! Induction is INVALID!" :P

    I will only ask you one specific question in order to avoid you skipping my post like you did with the heart of my thoughts: are you actually tunnelled, or are you just scum? This question is of utmost importance.
  46. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Your first post primarily was the cause of discussion (of which I already said that was okay, it was a genuine post and genuine vote). It was the later posts that I referred to as fluffy.

    But what post rationing measures are there to point out? I don't really see what he could have said seeing as we have people with sub 5 posts still in this game (myself included). I do see what you mean about making us think of the game more without posting suggestions, however if he is scum that really benefits us more than him as we would have figured out a plan for the town. I'd suggest one myself, however I think the posting habits of basically everyone here currently are to what we should expect in a game such as this.

    Okay, I concede that it could give the beginnings of a read, you made a really good point here.

    For some people it makes more sense to write more lyrical and large posts for their reads, in my eyes though that has a habit of just cluttering things most of the time. Seeing it now what you said worked and caused meaningful interaction with me primarily, but in general the longer (may I say "*fluffier*") posts tend to re iterate previous points without really adding much to it.

    Also I'm not chainsaw defending Ren as much as conversing with you currently and debating on points of your argument.
    Ehh, I guess the reason some people don't detail their reads is because they see it as "fluff", and this specific post really doesn't strike me as a scumpaint attempt... I guess you're fine enough on this point. That being said, what do you think of Renegade, again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    STOP SCUMPAINTING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You are probably the most towny person around by virtue of otter reads lmao. I'm not exactly amazing at reading you, though, so who knows, but I think you really just wanna have fun and I like it
  47. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Meh, now both you and Ozy are claiming the hill of "got the ball rolling" as an excuse for the odd jousting?




    What does V mean?


    --- Not a fan of Frinckles blowing 4 posts on nothing.



    I actually agree here. I think there is waste with people like Frinckles blowing through useless posts but we need more discussion.
    Yes... but you're kinda repeating the same non-content as before lol, which isn't exactly amazing for discussion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Take this as a compliment, but I'm expecting more from you - Oxy is extremely low hanging fruit. And what you wrote after just strikes me as trying so hard to play it safe while appearing to make a statement..

    -vote MartinGG99
    .
    How is Ozy LHF?

    [br][/br]

    I just want to say that we're all having incredibly long convos in a library in order to "be quiet". This is obviously a much better solution than saying many little things in short convos
  48. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    From MU championship season 8?
    WOW, did not expect to meet you here.

    Bonus townread for nostalgia.


    Also, @Varcron
    Pretty sure that just means "villager"
    You're famous, Frinckles! What are your reads btw frink?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Eh, come on, I'm not that bad, am I ?...
    Don't answer that.
    I meant meh as in "idk what to make out of it yet". Probably should've meh'd vacron's too for consistency.
    I'll answer anyway, no you're not that bad but the memes are fun xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I don't agree with the vote, but I like mizery read. I can't help but feel that THAT level of buddying and confidence is a little concerning this early on, but I still like it.
    I've only played a single game with the slot and I recall them not really playing at all on D1, and they were scum ! That being said, I wasn't on on the first day in that game, soooooo there's that... In that game (Bisected Souls), Martin followed MM & Lag vouching Mizery was in their scum meta.
    This game, on the other hand, it really feels like Mizery is genuinely fishing, and since there's nothing to fish for if you're scum, it feels towny to me. It's probably fakeable, so I definitely won't be as adamant as Martin, though.



    I... Hate this post. We got it, you really wanna shitpost. Can we move past that, now that you've wasted a third of your posts ?
    What's more, the way this is written really feels like you're shitposting first and only then reluctantly spewing reads if directly asked to. That doesn't feel town at all... Either you're willing to share your thoughts and should do it right away, or you're not (which I dislike but I can see the reasoning (hi ren)), in which case you wouldn't have said anything. This weird in-between doesn't fit for a town IMO.



    I am curious to know what mizery will make of their reads now that Varcron has been more vocal about their MM distrust (#24).
    I never know what to make of "random" votes with no context whatsoever, so I often end up ignoring them. I guess I'm kinda making an exception here ?



    Idk how I feel about this one. The tipoff to norway makes me feel much better about it, tho. Can't help but feel like varcron is reproaching MM about making a big deal out of fluff, but MM making a deal out of fluff kinda feels like fluff to me, so it feels kinda incoherent to me, idk. I guess it's really not fluff to them.

    Spoiler : Bonus early readslist :

    As of post #25

    # TOWNCORE



    # Confident town



    # Probable Town



    # Town feel

    Mizery
    Marshmallow Marshall
    OzyWho
    MartinGG99

    # Null

    Renegade
    Varcron

    # scum feel

    oliverz144 // This is (mostly) a joke ! Sorry, oliverz... Not sorry.

    # probable scum



    # confident scum

    Norwee

    # CONFIRMED 100% trust me scum


    What is Mizery fishing for here? I don't see it.

    I agree with you on Norwee to the extent that he should stop wasting posts. I'm not sure it's really scummy, though; if anything, it feels like he actually wants to have fun and is genuinely carefree (as opposed to Ozy's fake shitposts early on that were really... not genuine xD, probably on purpose). That being said, if he doesn't move on from this, it will indeed be weird.

    Considering you're making big deals out of my big deals on post #26 and are able to discuss serious content on the very first page of the game, I'd say we're already pretty far from fluffy RVS zone lol
  49. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    No way, did you look at the guy? He's an forum mafia head and he's got a scary wolf as a picture.
    I'm a brave hero for daring to stand up against him! He's the final boss of mafia.

    In regards to whether i have opinions on other people.
    Yes, i thought Renegade's post was a big old nothingburger. Which unfortunately MM brought up as well so now it looks like i copied him, but i promise i thought this well before he had it written out!
    Also if he thinks similarly to me then maybe MM isn't a big bad wolf after all, we'll see.
    I really should change my avatar. Perhaps. Maybe. Someday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    MM you should know that comparing Ozy's opener to Ceko saying "see? scum have been out there before!" isn't a fair comparison to make how you're making it. Like yeah, wolves can be shitpost-y it'd be stupid to say they couldn't, but bad form Marshall, Bad form.

    Don't ask me for reasoning, you'll only be wasting both of our posts:

    MM V
    Varcron V

    Not liking Norwee so far but the one game I have played with them the only reason I townread them was because they were mech locked town iirc so there's not much there (I'm Illwei, before you ask.)

    Reserving reads on Martin and Ren for later.

    -vote loldebite
    I think Ozy knows me well enough to know I don't actually think he's equivalent to Ceko in any way lol, it was merely to provide an example to strenghten my point. As for Norwee, what exactly do you not like? He seems lighthearted/carefree enough to me, although that may just be his game personality and not a towntell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Okay so I'm not going to respond to most of these other posts that others have commented on just because they've been covered, and I actually have a question about this post.

    I don't like the entire "If he's thinking on the same wavelength as me, he must be town!" vibe primarily because of FM experiences in the past where I've had that feeling only to get bamboozled by a scum that thinks the same way as me for some reason.



    What's he going to do, ask the host for a post limit change? Get outa here with that fluff.
    It was the first post of the day, I don't really see how he could voice his suspicions based on one singular interaction between you and Ozy.
    This is all extraneous fluff, why would you say this other than to scumpaint?



    Again, this is the third post you've wasted on the same point (the above quotes are from the same post).

    Post #1 was a genuine vote to get a reaction

    Post #2 was a shitpost in disguise

    Post #3 was some decent info encompassed in alot of extraneous information that you already stated before, basically only making a wall text to look cool at that point.

    I'm not going to drop a vote right now, as I'd like to see how play develops; however, as much as I really liked MM's attitude in his first post, his next two I have not liked for the reasons stated above. Other reads coming near you.
    Propose post rationing measures, propose to vote those wasting posts on pure troll, w/e. Solutions exist, and if Renegade were so keen to prevent the setup's specificities from being detrimental to us, he could easily have said something. Saying a plain nothing about it is just pointing at an obvious issue, bringing nothing new to the table, and it feels like he wants us to think he's thinking about the game without actually doing more.
    I certainly see how he could give a beginning of a read on either of us. I did it with Ozy, after all. Plus, this was just an example of something that would have made sense from him in a town mentality, not an absolute requirement.
    This is merely the development of my point. Formulating complete thoughts when you voice scumreads isn't just "not fluff", it's the right thing to do lol. If anything, it feels like you are the one trying to paint me as a scumpainter for voicing a read on Renegade, or even that you're chainsaw defending him. I'm not sure what your point is; you mean that we are supposed to avoid detailing our reads?

    And in general, calling my posts shitposts in disguise/fluff/etc. seems pretty dishonest, considering they're the ones that generated the most meaningful discussion (if you count Ozy's, which sparked mine, into the streak). What do you think of Renegade himself?
  50. Replies
    318
    Views
    5,503

    ►►Re: S-FM 343: Trip to the Library Gamethread◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Grey are the mountains of fate~
    As i pray for the game to not abate~

    To kill the scum is what we must~
    But in who am i to place my trust?

    Last game my faith was misplaced more than thrice~
    To put my trust in the wrong people was my vice~

    How not to repeat the pattern of blind faith~
    Though i ponder i can only waaait~

    Boom boom it’s the hour of destiny~
    To show our skills in criminology~
    I say let them come, for we will be done,
    if y’all post semi-hourly~
    OMG HE JUST SOFT CLAIMED SCUM
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    mallow…. (Rhytmic drum beating)

    Mallow… (Rhytmic drum beating)

    MALLOW (Rhytmic drum beating)

    Believe he’ll break your heart!
    As his words shoot you like an dart!
    It’s unbelievable. Observe how the people ran.
    Don’t you see? It’s over before it even began!

    (heavy Metal screaming) OAAARGHHH
    Pain and death!! Is what you get!!
    If you mess with MALLOW (Drum smash)

    Du du DUH!
    Du du DUH!
    DU DU DUH!!

    Marshmallow Marshall is a terrifying guy!
    He’ll eat. chop. fry. your liver oh my!
    Mercy’s not in his vocabulary, you’re merely his tributary!

    The town, he’ll turn into a thrall.
    Because he is the amoral marshall.
    Of DEATH!
    ...yes.

    Also, loldebite arriving in the first 24 hours again this truly is a REVOLUTION

    We shall see about Norwee. I thought about it too, but shhh, don't tell him, or it may affect his reaction! He mustn't know.
    About Mizery, do you mean "meh" as in "bad" or as in "nothing"? Because I completely fail to get any read from their posts.
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4