Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Light_Yagami

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.23 seconds.

  1. Replies
    101
    Views
    2,350

    Poll: ►►Re: ★ S-FM 322 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    After how much I've been stomped on, like I was mud under your boots or wet street trash, do you really expect me to be an active member again?
  2. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    GG ALL WP Should Have Lynched Naz Day 1 I Guess..
  3. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Not Gonna Lie Its Between Naz A SuperJack For Me.
  4. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote Grayswandir

    so let it be written
    so let it be done
    -vote Grayswandir


  5. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Nice. So Me, Naz, Ozzy and Grey are the options to lynch.

    You have 3 lynches. Happy and Frinkles will be night killed.
    You have to pick one to read as town and keep alive.
    You will most likely be the one to make the final call if it gets to just 3 left alive.
    Look out for anyone trying to pocket you.
    If you have to make the final call, please read the entire game, (Or just ISO of the remaining living to be quicker). Look at votes, reads, and interactions with Dark Magician. Try to ignore other peoples opinion at that stage and focus on coming to your own conclusion and take your time before you place the vote.
  6. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Light_Yagami I meant no disrespect ftr, just in case.
    It Dont Bother Me Man. If I Was Offended By Something Id Say So. And Me Getting Offended Isnt Something That Happens Very Often If At All. Especially When Its Words On A Screen..
  7. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

    Let me introduce you to Light. This is Light, very stubborn, makes up his own mind, has trouble understanding sarcasm, and basically a brick wall if you ever want to persuade him something that he doesn't want.
    (sorry if wrong)
    I Mean Your Not Completely Wrong..
  8. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Consort rolecard from setup.
    Yeah I See That Just Seems OP..lol
  9. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Dont Get How The Escort Can Do Both Though Youd Think They Would Be To Busy Doing One Either Role Blocking Or Killing.. That Seems Quite Over Powered From My Point Of View
    Consort Correction
  10. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    I Dont Get How The Escort Can Do Both Though Youd Think They Would Be To Busy Doing One Either Role Blocking Or Killing.. That Seems Quite Over Powered From My Point Of View
  11. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Claim your role.
    I Did Like 3 Times Already.
  12. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    They can both Roleblock and Nightkill even with just 1 alive.

    Are you a Citizen? Happy claims Cop and Frink claims Doc.
    If you claim Citizen then it confirms you three as town.

    The uncomfirmed people who can be scum are Me, Naz, Ozzy and Grey.
    I Claim Mayor..lol Yeah Im Citizen.
  13. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    So Let Me Get This Straight Frinckles Claims To Have Healed Me N1 Then Claims To Have Been Roleblocked N2 And We Have A Mafia Kill N2.. Can Consort Do Both Kill And Role Block? Somethings Not Adding Up Here.. Got My Calculator Out And Im Doing The Math And Somethings Not Adding Up.
  14. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    I like the DM train, if for no reason other than the fact that my townreads are on it
    Iím also open to voting naz, Ozy, or Light today
    Lightís thoughts are harder for me to follow than they usually are and I think thatís scum indicative for light
    Sounds Like Your Hoping Im Scum..
  15. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    PM Me Roles And Last Wills
  16. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You townread yourself. Powerful.
    Would It Help If I Claimed Mayor
  17. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Yeh I can't see scum faking and then withdrawing their cop claim. And they re-evaluated their thoughts on me after I purposely flipped my attitude. I was hoping others would pick up on me acting differently and assume it's because the pro-town night we had. Only they seemingly did so. Scum wouldn't pick up on a town acting demotivated because they have no reason too, but a towns folk would see demotivation as scumy.
    I Can.. Yes Its A Bold Move...The Only Way It Is Town IMO.. Is If They Are Sheriff.. And They Were Honest In Who They Checked..
  18. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    what fuckin movie
    The Mummy
  19. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    anyone actually townreading light?
    Why The Fuck Is He Off Everyone's Radar?
    Im Town Reading Light.. Im Pretty Sure Im On Everyones Radar.
  20. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Happy meal is a town read for me. A good part of if comes from how they tug at people to observe reactions. For example their fake cop claim.
    Yes Okay And That Is A Scum Tell IMO.. Seemed To Town To Be Town. And Unfortunately They Did Resend Their Claim And It Makes Me Doubt The Town Like Notions Behind It.
  21. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Happy Is A Meta Reason Based On The Last Game I Played With Happy. This Game They Are Playing More Conservatively. Leading Me To Believe They Are Scum.
    You Know What..

    -vote Happymeal
  22. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Happy Is A Meta Reason Based On The Last Game I Played With Happy. This Game They Are Playing More Conservatively. Leading Me To Believe They Are Scum.
  23. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Other Then Inactivity If U Wanna Call That A Scum Tell You Can.
  24. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    THEN FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY YOU THINK SUPERJACK IS SCUM
    IDK Call It A Hunch. Honestly Nobody Has Done Anything Specifically That I Could Quantify As Scummy.
  25. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Like, legitimately, I do not understand how one could view SJ as scum at all
    Light are you scum this game? lol
    Honestly, I Wish I Was. Would Be More Interesting Then Me Being What I Am.
  26. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I think we should lynch someone today but if we don't we're still good.

    What are your reads so far?
    Honestly Leaning SJ As Scum But His Day 1 Was Pretty Town Like In My Eyes..

    And With Everyone Being Like We Should Have Doc And Sheriff Reveal And What They Did. In My Mind Im Thinking Are Yall Nuts. Thats The Last Thing We Do In This Situation. Odds Of The Mafia Hitting Sheriff Or Doc Are Pretty Low Considering We Are Still At 7 Players. For Uninformed.

    Worst Case Scenario Is That They Randomly Hit Either Doc Or Sheriff Tonight. Best Case Scenario Is They Hit A Citizen Tonight That Gets Healed.

    I Feel We Are Still In A Pretty Fair Condition To Skip. If We Want 2 However, We Could Be Still Hanging At This Junction Tomorrow If Nobody Is Dead.

    Im Really Not Usta All This Complacency.. Im Usta Everyone Being At Each Others Throat By Day 2.

    But Hey So Far My Reads Are A Toss Up Between Happy And IDK Superjack For Scum ATM. To A Lesser Degree Naz But Naz Did Bring Up A ProSkip Strat That Helped Me Come To A Conclusion On If We Did Skip Again Today. The Less Info We Give Scum The Better. TBH.
  27. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Well We Have 19 To Figure Out What Were Gonna Do I Guess.. Im Not Sure Whats Going On This Game. Just Something Is Off.
  28. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    In All Honesty Ozy Pushing Hard For Sheriff Reveal Seems Mildly Scummy.
  29. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    The Only Way Id Agree With Sheriff Revealing Is If They Got A Red Check On Someone.
  30. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I view the Sheriff not claiming close to a gamethrow.
    I'm considering to skip if Sheriff doesn't claim - just to not lose the PR's.
    Like, straight up, it's possible to reduce the lynch pool to 5 slots with 4 lynches available. Worse case, 6 slots with 4 lynches availalbe + living hidden doctor to save the Sheriff.
    I Dont Think It Would Be Game Throwing.. I Think It Keeps The Odds Of Hitting Sheriff The Same Odds As Yesterday.. Asking For Sheriff To Flat Out Reveal Is Asking For Sheriff To Be Role Blocked/Attacked.. Quite Frankly There Is Also The Possibility That Sheriff Was RBd Last Night.
  31. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    I didn't have a scum read for people not hammering. The guy who didn't hammer was light and he was one of my fucking town dude. Like wtf are you doing this game if you can't even pay attention slightly to what people are saying? That's why i had you (and honestly reading this garbage brings you back to it) as one of my top scum. Mafia aren't trying to understand players in game, they're trying to bury them with bullshit. I put the guy who didn't hammer as one of my town.

    -vote ozzywho
    I am much more confident after reading this that you're mafia aligned.
    Ozywho U Put 1 2 Many Zs In There
  32. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287
  33. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Anyone Else Having Slow Load On The Forum Here?
  34. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Anyways Imma Vote Here For Now..

    -vote Naz
  35. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    you were so tunneled on S-FM Mag that you didn't pose a threat to us
    Not Gonna Lie They Tunneled Me I Tried To Ignore.
  36. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Last game you thought you were slick outing yourself with those music videos but I picked up on it as scum meanwhile town ignored it. Just saying.
    Also, Why Didnt You Kill Me In That Game. Like You Originally Wanted. Instead I Was Just Forgotten.
  37. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Yeah Im Nothing Special This Game.. 2 Bad.
  38. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You, Gray, Happy
    How Come Im Not In The List..

    Oh Right I Didnt Leave Any Hint..
  39. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    I Just Hope Cop Got A Red Check
  40. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Why?
    Because The Sheriff/Cop Will Likely Be Targeted Instead Of The Doctor. The Doctor Can Stay Incognito To Save The Sheriff.
  41. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Even If Cop Got A Red Check
  42. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Doc Outing In Any Situation At This Junction Is A Bad Idea.
  43. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    This could also be scum
    Could Be But We Skipped With What 4hrs Left In The Day So.. There Is That.
  44. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Iím not always the top poster, itís literally NAI for me, sometimes Iím 25% of the chat in a 4,000 post game, sometimes I make 10 posts, I donít always feel like overposting
    Are you asking me what my read on FrostByte is, because you saw me calling him out as town, and want to know why, or did you miss that and want me to talk about frostbyte specifically?
    I wonít reveal the reason, itís something I want to keep to myself, itís a useful meta, just like how SB16 has a secret meta on Light that only he knows
    Anyways, DM is also town
    And, why did Mafia not kill?
    Really Theres A Secret Meta That I Have That Only SB16 Knows....
  45. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    There's possibility we can solve the game today tbh
    Yeah If We Could Do That.. That Would Be Great.
  46. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    So Since Nobody Died Skip Again Unless Cop Got A Red Check?
  47. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Im In A Skip Day And Happymeal Vote Kinda Mood..
  48. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Tbh, PR play is our win condition.
    At this point, any further information would only benefit the scum in their PR Hunt.
    Unlike other setups - in this setup it's not the Town who has to work for their win. It's the scum in their efforts to find our PR's. IF we choose to skip play.

    Let's be honest here for s moment. Not even 200 posts and most of it is Fluff. Lucky for us this setup doesn't require us to be dependant on day play.

    Get your vote back up or I slap you!
    Waiting On Happys Addition To The Game. Sorry For The Wrong Quote. Previously.
  49. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Interesting to think about this setup.
    Usually 7vs2 is the default, yet the Sheriff+Doctor allow for this "Power Role" play where D1 is No Lynch.
    I think Super Basic is just strictly better balance. (if it just wasn't for the setup page having questionably written Mafia role cards making it seem like they can kill 2 in 1 night...)
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    I think you switch places which of the 2 setups is Experimental.
    Im Waiting On Extra Happymeal Input..
  50. Replies
    1,122
    Views
    14,287

    ►►Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021◄◄

    Skip Day (4 [L-1]):
    Frinckles, Light_Yagami, OzyWho, Dark Magician
    Grayswandir (2 [L-3]):
    SuperJack, FrostByte
    Dark Magician (1 [L-4]):
    naz
    Frinckles (1 [L-4]):
    Happymeal
Results 1 to 50 of 2000
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4