* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : FM The Championat https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45639 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 10:28 AM Title : FM The Championat FM The Championat I had this genius idea of making a circlejerk FM with no signups. Role or whatever will be given on the fly to anyone who posts here instead. This is the thread. There is no planned end to this game, instead you will gain points for doing things that are good for your faction, like lynching scum when you're town. Rolecards and game-mechanics like voting type etc may change whenever the host wishes, but I'll try to keep this fair. As this is CJ, general FM rules do not apply here. It is allowed to quote the host, to angleshoot, say bad words towards other players, gamethrow etc. Feel free to experiment. By posting here you agree to my terms and automatically become part of the game. Please post here. Have fun postcount (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=45639) End of day 1 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45639-FM-The-Championat?p=833168&viewfull=1#post833168) / Start of day 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45639-FM-The-Championat?p=833208&viewfull=1#post833208) End of day 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45639-FM-The-Championat?p=834071&viewfull=1#post834071) / Start of day 3 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45639-FM-The-Championat?p=834117&viewfull=1#post834117) End of day 3 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45639-FM-The-Championat?p=834405&viewfull=1#post834405) / Start of day 4 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45639-FM-The-Championat?p=834506&viewfull=1#post834506) Efekannn02,MarshmallowMarshall,OzyWho,Reemus,Abrah amLincoln,Frinckles,NoctiZ,HueyTheLong,Stealthbomb omb16,Rylai,Stealthbuccaneer16,EnigmaticAlpha,Chip otle,Pestilence,Smurfette,GrouchySmurf,rumox,Maste rNinja,voss_smurf,aamirus,Magoroth,Voss,Stealthbom ber16,skip,Kenny Bird Vote Count http://narrator.systeminplace.net/condorcet.html?thread=45639 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Fl4bsgig0 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 10:28 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Leaderboard with the best FM players of all time as was determined in this thread with my fair and transparent point system: # Player Points 1 Frinckles 8 2 Marshmallow Marshall 7 3 Efekannn02 7 4 rumox 4 5 OzyWho 3 6 Reemus 3 7 Abraham Lincoln 2 8 NoctiZ 0 9 Huey The Long 0 10 Stealthbombomb16 0 11 Rylai 0 12 Stealthbuccaneer16 0 13 Enigmatic Alpha 0 14 Chipotle 0 15 Pestilence 0 16 Smurfette 0 17 Grouchy Smurf 0 18 MasterNinja 0 19 voss_smurf -1 20 aamirus -2 21 Magoroth -2 22 Voss -6 23 Stealthbomber16 -40 Note: There is no rule against smurfs, but they are a clear sign of poor skill. The leaderboard of the best players of all time is designed to reflect each player's skill level as accurately as possible, as such use of smurfs will have a negative influence on their respective owner's ranking here. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 10:29 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I'll say day 1 is majority lynch and ends when someone gets 7 votes on them. Do not vote the host or I will deduct points from you. 7 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 10:31 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I may give out rolecards with varying amounts of flavor in them. Responses to them may be used for commercial purposes or anything else people do with the answers of surveys. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 10:48 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 10:49 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 10:49 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat my role card told me to vote the host. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 10:51 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat /signWhat gender do you wish to be? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 10:58 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat What gender do you wish to be? just random it like it happens at birth. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 11:08 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat just random it like it happens at birth. Thank you for signing. Your rolecard has now been sent to you via PM. Genders are subject to change throughout the game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 11:09 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 11:09 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 11:10 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Voss Sign up now and sheep me for easy points! Opportunity of a lifetime -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 11:11 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat unvoting -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 11:12 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 11:24 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat exCUSE you. i should have -2 points. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 11:24 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny Rolecard sent. It would've been a cooler rolecard if you hadn't voted me beforehand. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 11:25 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat exCUSE you. i should have -2 points. Fixed. I will be a fair and balanced executioner -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 11:32 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Random timer: 03:03:03:03 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : OzyWho Date : October 29th, 2019 12:02 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat vossorStealthbomber16 Hard to decide -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : October 29th, 2019 12:04 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat 8========================D ~~~~ /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 12:25 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Rolecards sent. You do not need a rolecard to post and play here though. Vote voss for an ez day 1 win. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : October 29th, 2019 12:26 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Better listen to host Voss -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : October 29th, 2019 12:40 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Dab Dab sign me the fuck up my good dude -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 12:47 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Voss -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 12:49 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I think the people voting Voss are scum Kenny I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 12:50 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I claim sheriff. Kenny is mafia. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 12:52 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I think the people voting Voss are scum Kenny I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN you haven’t even gotten a rolecard yet but i still absolutely believe this claim -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 12:52 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat you haven’t even gotten a rolecard yet but i still absolutely believe this claim however my rolecard explicitly states host is not scum -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 12:55 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat however my rolecard explicitly states host is not scum And you believe that? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 12:57 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat You gain 3 points for lynching players of an opposing faction today. The host is not an opposing faction. I believe this tone. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 32] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 12:59 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat The host is scum. This was part of my role card. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 33] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 01:01 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat This was part of my role card. Okay I have a plan to get to the bottom of this -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 34] Auteur : Stealthbombomb16 Date : October 29th, 2019 01:02 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 35] Auteur : Rylai Date : October 29th, 2019 01:03 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 36] Auteur : Stealthbuccaneer16 Date : October 29th, 2019 01:04 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 37] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 01:05 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat With this influx of information we will solve the game in no time -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 38] Auteur : Enigmatic Alpha Date : October 29th, 2019 01:08 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 39] Auteur : Chipotle Date : October 29th, 2019 01:08 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 40] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : October 29th, 2019 01:09 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Screw you and your stupid leaderboard Distorted is scum and I demand him lynched FOREVER Distorted -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 41] Auteur : Pestilence Date : October 29th, 2019 01:09 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 42] Auteur : Smurfette Date : October 29th, 2019 01:10 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 43] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : October 29th, 2019 01:11 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat How many freaking alts does Stealth have? Godammit I forgot many passwords for my other accounts :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 44] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : October 29th, 2019 01:11 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat /sign Stealth is a furry -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 45] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : October 29th, 2019 01:13 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Im going away now Screw all of you -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 46] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : October 29th, 2019 01:14 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Leaderboard with the best FM players of all time as was determined in this thread with my fair and transparent point system: # Player Points 1 OzyWho 0 2 NoctiZ 0 3 Stealthbomber16 -1 4 Voss -2 I demand negative infinity I can turn it into a positive infinity fast with a plottwist -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 47] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 01:19 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat would it be bad for me to resurrect old fm accounts and have them post in here? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 48] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 01:23 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Please stop using smurfs -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 49] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : October 29th, 2019 01:31 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Goddamn multi-users -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 50] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 01:32 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Looking to claim another FM win to add onto my perfect record. Yes, I am the real SK. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 51] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 01:37 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat what the fuck Kenny actually turned me into a mason assassin LMAO im ded anyway I think noctiz is hedging hard noctiz Was machst du -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 52] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : October 29th, 2019 01:39 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat what the fuck Kenny actually turned me into a mason assassin LMAO im ded anyway I think noctiz is hedging hard noctiz Was machst du Meinen Schwanz streicheln -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 53] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 01:40 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Lmao nice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 54] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 01:41 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Lmao nice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Mason Assassin, nice fakeclaim. Sent from Magoroth's iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 55] Auteur : OzyWho Date : October 29th, 2019 01:44 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Turtles, assemble! voss -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 56] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 01:48 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Please stop using smurfs What do you have against Smurfette -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 57] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 01:53 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I can’t have this discrimination Kenny Sent from my iPhone using Safari -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 58] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 01:53 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat What do you have against SmurfetteI am not a kid and already know that smurfette is not real. Your plot is not gonna work against me, so stop trying to fool me thanks -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 59] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 02:00 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Sent from Magoroth's iPhone using Tapatalk Dafuq -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 60] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:04 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I can’t have this discrimination Kenny Sent from my iPhone using Safari TR me and we can win this with ease. Magoroth Perfect record in FMs. Join the winning team. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 61] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 02:04 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat TR me and we can win this with ease. Magoroth Perfect record in FMs. Join the winning team. No u Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 62] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 02:06 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat whoever sees this gets rep -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 63] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : October 29th, 2019 02:06 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Fine Greetings you magnificent cunts. My name is [CONFIDENTIAL INFOMATION] and i say that you are all great people. Now who here supports Brexit and who here is a Remoaner, come on, tell me so i can smash a pint glass of ya head. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 64] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 02:06 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat whoever sees this gets rep No u Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 65] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : October 29th, 2019 02:07 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Voss Bet he is a filthy fucking lib dem. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 66] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 02:07 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Fine Greetings you magnificent cunts. My name is [CONFIDENTIAL INFOMATION] and i say that you are all great people. Now who here supports Brexit and who here is a Remoaner, come on, tell me so i can smash a pint glass of ya head. I’m from the north and I hate Brexit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 67] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 02:07 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny i want to remain relevant -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 68] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : October 29th, 2019 02:08 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I’m from the north and I hate Brexit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Im also from the North and i am a top tier brexiteer, prepare to get rektd you Scum. Magoroth -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 69] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 02:09 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat HueyTheLong Boris Johnson sends his regards Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 70] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:09 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Im also from the North and i am a top tier brexiteer, prepare to get rektd you Scum. Magoroth Welcome to the winning team. Send from Magoroth's iPhone in his other jeans using tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 71] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 02:10 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Welcome to the winning team. Send from Magoroth's iPhone in his other jeans using tapatalk You’re lynching me and also hacking my phones? Unfair Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 72] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : October 29th, 2019 02:11 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat HueyTheLong Boris Johnson sends his regards Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Bojo you say, Whos to say i am not Bojo in a rubber mask eh -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 73] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 02:14 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny i want to remain relevant Stop doing that -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 74] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 02:15 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 75] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 02:17 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Stop doing that The host is scum and is trying to fake having authority over us so that we do not lynch him. OVERTHROW THE OPPRESSOR Kenny sweet vengeance for XxWayneBruceAgentFrenchNationSecretxX =) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 76] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:17 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat No u Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Look, this is the tenth time you've decided to outright lie about what you said earlier in the day. If you think you can rely on strawman arguments and ad-hom to get through today, you're wrong. We've been over your inconsistencies, your buddying and your blatant select hearing when it comes to mechanics. You took a gambit and surprise, you lost. You keep spouting on and on about meta which is sad because you havent read a single player properly this entire game. Do I sound scummy to you, Mag? Is it hard to see me as scum when you know I'm not on your mafia team? Go ahead, take a minute to respond. And when you can manage to say a SHRED of something townie, I'll CONSIDER lynching you after Voss. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 77] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:19 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat The host is scum and is trying to fake having authority over us so that we do not lynch him. OVERTHROW THE OPPRESSOR Kenny sweet vengeance for XxWayneBruceAgentFrenchNationSecretxX =) MM read my post. I outlined all of Magoroths slips. If you TR him this game after all that shit he said, I wont ever TR you again. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 78] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 02:19 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Look, this is the tenth time you've decided to outright lie about what you said earlier in the day. If you think you can rely on strawman arguments and ad-hom to get through today, you're wrong. We've been over your inconsistencies, your buddying and your blatant select hearing when it comes to mechanics. You took a gambit and surprise, you lost. You keep spouting on and on about meta which is sad because you havent read a single player properly this entire game. Do I sound scummy to you, Mag? Is it hard to see me as scum when you know I'm not on your mafia team? Go ahead, take a minute to respond. And when you can manage to say a SHRED of something townie, I'll CONSIDER lynching you after Voss. No u Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 79] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 02:20 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat No u Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk No, no u Sent from my rotary phone using its crappy system https://media.giphy.com/media/vwjzWQxKL1mM4YKRzm/giphy.gif -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 80] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 02:20 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat MM read my post. I outlined all of Magoroths slips. If you TR him this game after all that shit he said, I wont ever TR you again. I’m Ezio Auditore, if you kill me the Templars win Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 81] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:21 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat No, no u Sent from my rotary phone using its crappy system https://media.giphy.com/media/vwjzWQxKL1mM4YKRzm/giphy.gif I’m Ezio Auditore, if you kill me the Templars win Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk He's legit given up at this point. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 82] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 02:22 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat The host is scum and is trying to fake having authority over us so that we do not lynch him. OVERTHROW THE OPPRESSOR Kenny sweet vengeance for XxWayneBruceAgentFrenchNationSecretxX =) Look at this guy 2 posts and already 3rd worst player in the ranking. Do not vote me or you will lose valuable points. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 83] Auteur : Abraham Lincoln Date : October 29th, 2019 02:22 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Fear not, for God himself has come. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 84] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 02:23 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I’m Ezio Auditore, if you kill me the Templars win Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Did he just claim Auditor? CHOO CHO--- I mean... Gott mit uns! Frinckles I want to keep this man alive :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 85] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:24 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Fear not, for God himself has come. Jesus fuck, took you long enough. Lynch Magoroth Abraham. This open wolfing is disgusting. Also he hates pennies. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 86] Auteur : Abraham Lincoln Date : October 29th, 2019 02:24 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Magoroth has ascended to Demigod Status by act of our God-King Abraham Lincoln -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 87] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:25 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Did he just claim Auditor? CHOO CHO--- I mean... Gott mit uns! Frinckles I want to keep this man alive :) He contradicted himself tho. He said the templars would win if he died right? He also said hes a knight templar. Pick one. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 88] Auteur : Abraham Lincoln Date : October 29th, 2019 02:25 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Frinckles is a filthy communist heathen. Lynch him, and you shall be rewarded in paradise. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 89] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 02:25 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Look, this is the tenth time you've decided to outright lie about what you said earlier in the day. If you think you can rely on strawman arguments and ad-hom to get through today, you're wrong. We've been over your inconsistencies, your buddying and your blatant select hearing when it comes to mechanics. You took a gambit and surprise, you lost. You keep spouting on and on about meta which is sad because you havent read a single player properly this entire game. Do I sound scummy to you, Mag? Is it hard to see me as scum when you know I'm not on your mafia team? Go ahead, take a minute to respond. And when you can manage to say a SHRED of something townie, I'll CONSIDER lynching you after Voss. :thinking: I must be very dumb, because I do not understand what that is all about, if not about HERESY!!! THOU SHALT NOT ACCUSE PEOPLE OF BEING EVIL SCUMS, REPROBATE. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 90] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:26 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Magoroth has ascended to Demigod Status by act of our God-King Abraham Lincoln The fack. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 91] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 02:27 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Also, given that I have no rolecard right now because the Host has commited the heinous crime of not writing a complicated and weird rolecard in 5 minutes, I am the Ultimate Null Read, and you cannot defeat me... simply because I have no win condition. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 92] Auteur : Abraham Lincoln Date : October 29th, 2019 02:28 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Also, given that I have no rolecard right now because the Host has commited the heinous crime of not writing a complicated and weird rolecard in 5 minutes, I am the Ultimate Null Read, and you cannot defeat me... simply because I have no win condition. He lies, for he is a Crier of the French nation. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 93] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:29 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I'm actually confirmed scum. I'm really not sure why anyone is even letting me stay alive lol. I hate pennies, puppies and anything not bolted to the floor. I am going to be a firefighter for Halloween. Hue hue Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Then what was all this about?? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 94] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 02:29 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Then what was all this about?? Lies Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 95] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 02:30 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I was blackmailed last night :( And now I’m gonna die Kek Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 96] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 02:32 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A ROLECARD :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 97] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 02:33 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A ROLECARD :( Crier? I hope you just got the role aamirus made for 1krc 😂 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 98] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:34 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Hey @MM remember that one time we invited Efe out for fajitas and beer and he was all like, "YEAH" And we were all like, "Totally!" And we just never showed up? Hilarious times man. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk And this?? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 99] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:35 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat You CANT make this stuff up. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 100] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:36 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Okay I'm off the bus, time to stop shitposting for now. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 101] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 02:36 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Crier? I hope you just got the role aamirus made for 1krc �� Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 102] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 02:37 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat And this?? You CANT make this stuff up. Well I clicked the little blue arrows on your "And this??" post, and uh... sorry, but yes, you can and you did XD -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 103] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 02:40 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Everyone gets the role they deserve. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 104] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:40 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Well I clicked the little blue arrows on your "And this??" post, and uh... sorry, but yes, you can and you did XD He edited his messages man. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 105] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 02:41 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Everyone gets the role they deserve. What about you then? =) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 106] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 02:43 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Leaderboard with the best FM players of all time as was determined in this thread with my fair and transparent point system: # Player Points 1 Abraham Lincoln 2 2 OzyWho 0 3 NoctiZ 0 4 Huey The Long 0 5 Magoroth 0 6 Stealthbombomb16 0 7 Rylai 0 8 Stealthbuccaneer16 0 9 Enigmatic Alpha 0 10 Chipotle 0 11 Efekannn02 0 12 Pestilence 0 13 Smurfette 0 14 Frinckles 0 15 Marshmallow Marshall -1 16 Stealthbomber16 -2 17 Voss -3 Note: There is no rule against smurfs, but they are a clear sign of poor skill. The leaderboard of the best players of all time is designed to reflect each player's skill level as accurately as possible, as such use of smurfs will have a negative influence on their respective owner's ranking here. :smurf: = God, got it. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 107] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : October 29th, 2019 02:44 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat BREXIT MEANS BREXIT, YOU GOD DAMN FILTHY TRAITORS SHALL PAY IF YOU STAND IN THE WAY OF ME AND MAKING THE TOWN WIN. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 108] Auteur : Abraham Lincoln Date : October 29th, 2019 02:45 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Can I get free rep? whoever sees this gets rep -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 109] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 02:45 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Can I transfer points to someone else? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 110] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 02:45 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat What about you then? =) I, too, received what I deserve. And that is not votes on me. The host tells the truth, do not test me. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 111] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 02:46 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Can I get free rep? wow. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 112] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 02:46 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Can I transfer points to someone else? No. I can tho. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 113] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 02:48 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Okay I have a plan to get to the bottom of this So the alts are all a masterplan, and they gave -1 point to stealth? :thinking: Also, it seems that voting the Host takes 1 point away per vote, which would explain why I lost one point, and why Stealth lost 2, and why Voss lost three (saying the host is scum in his rolecard?). That's a theory that may or may not be completely stupid :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 114] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 02:49 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I, too, received what I deserve. And that is not votes on me. The host tells the truth, do not test me. The Bible is the word of God. Why? Because it says so. Thus spoke Saint Joan of Arc. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 115] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 02:49 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat And once again, I'm on the fast track to a win. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 116] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 02:50 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Another note, for matters of fair play: As the rules say, general FM rules don't apply here. Unlike in regular FM, here you can edit your own posts however many times you want. Don't make use of mod powers to gain advantages here tho. That'd be unfair and we don't wanna be unfair here. Otherwise I'm gonna deduct points. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 117] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 02:54 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny who the fuck is my lover. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 118] Auteur : Grouchy Smurf Date : October 29th, 2019 02:59 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat This man is confirmed scum and must be lynched today Marshmallow Marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 119] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 02:59 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny who the fuck is my lover. Mag -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 120] Auteur : Abraham Lincoln Date : October 29th, 2019 03:00 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat This man is confirmed scum and must be lynched today Marshmallow Marshall This dude knows what’s up -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 121] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 03:02 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat This man is confirmed scum and must be lynched today Marshmallow Marshall HERESY -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 122] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 03:13 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat oh and ogc is allowed too -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 123] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : October 29th, 2019 03:23 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat oh and ogc is allowed too The fuck is OGC? also if you give me 7 points i will Hard Brexit us rn. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 124] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 03:25 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat btw, according to my role card, the host is NOT SCUM. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 125] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 03:30 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat The fuck is OGC? also if you give me 7 points i will Hard Brexit us rn. No Brexit>Hard Brexit>Soft Brexit -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 126] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 03:30 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat CMV -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 127] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 03:33 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat The fuck is OGC? also if you give me 7 points i will Hard Brexit us rn.ogc = out of game communication Your request for points has been heard and considered. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 128] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : October 29th, 2019 03:35 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat ogc = out of game communication Your request for points has been heard and considered. Thank you Ginger and White cat holding a mouse with Cheese. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 129] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : October 29th, 2019 03:36 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat No Brexit>Hard Brexit>Soft Brexit This is why you must be Lynched you traitorous scum -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 130] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 03:38 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat This is why you must be Lynched you traitorous scum don't vote out my lover thanks. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 131] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 29th, 2019 03:40 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat don't vote out my lover thanks. I guess we can lynch you, too... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 132] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : October 29th, 2019 03:44 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat don't vote out my lover thanks. Scum lovers, it is clear, that you cannot down a pint of beer -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 133] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 03:44 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I guess we can lynch you, too... Be careful what you say mm.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 134] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 03:55 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Blitz mm in 30 I’m early but uh Marshmallow Marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 135] Auteur : Chipotle Date : October 29th, 2019 03:56 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Marshmallow Marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 136] Auteur : Frinckles Date : October 29th, 2019 03:56 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat GO GO GO Marshmallow Marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 137] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 03:56 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I’m early but uh Marshmallow Marshall Blitz!!!! Let’s blitz Mm Marshmallow Marshall CHOO CHOO BLITZ FOR THE BLITZ GOD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 138] Auteur : Enigmatic Alpha Date : October 29th, 2019 03:57 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Marshmallow Marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 139] Auteur : Date : October 29th, 2019 03:58 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat How many fucken smurfs do you have lmao Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 140] Auteur : Smurfette Date : October 29th, 2019 03:58 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Marshmallow Marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 141] Auteur : The Godfather Date : October 29th, 2019 03:58 PM Marshmallow Marshall has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post! Kenny ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/11836') (1 [L-6]): Voss ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=833082') Marshmallow Marshall ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/29377') (7 [L-0]): Stealthbomber16 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=833157'), Magoroth ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=833160'), Frinckles ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=833159'), Grouchy Smurf ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=833139'), Chipotle ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=833158'), Enigmatic Alpha ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=833161'), Smurfette ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=833163') Voss ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/6527') (2 [L-5]): OzyWho ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=833068'), NoctiZ ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=833033') Distorted ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/10220') (1 [L-6]): Efekannn02 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=833052') Magoroth ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/29730') (1 [L-6]): Huey The Long ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=833083') Frinckles ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/34329') (1 [L-6]): Marshmallow Marshall ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=833102') -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 142] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 04:09 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Ok so it doesn’t look like I’m able to post in closed CJ threads, so I have to reopen whenever I write anything here in the night phase. Please do not post when I do that. I will deduct points from anyone who breaks that rule. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 143] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 04:14 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Well story today. A bunch of boys were playing around, one of them happened to be french. He had that innocent beautiful smile you just have to be jelly of. Voss decided to throw stones at him. As a result, MM has been lynched! His role was: xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx The best role in the game Opposing alignment [Insert xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx flavor text here] Some rolecards say they get points for lynching players of an opposing alignment. That does include actually opposing alignments, but you literally are an alignment with that name. If you get lynched everyone whose card says it needs an "opposing alignment" lynched gets points. You get 9 points if you get lynched, which is more than anyone else gets, except for one other guy. You don't get points if anyone else gets lynched though. Also a note: the game goes on after a lynch. There is no death here, only points. Don't take points lightly. They are truly justice. Y'all have been outplayed. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 144] Auteur : Voss Date : October 29th, 2019 04:21 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 145] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 04:25 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat wait i can get - points just by voting host Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 146] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 04:25 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat lets go -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 147] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 04:26 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 148] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 04:26 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 149] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 04:26 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny 27 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 150] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 29th, 2019 04:26 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 151] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 04:32 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat As a result of today's lynch, Marshmallow Marshall gets 6 points Stealthbomber16 loses 6 points Voss gets 3 points OzyWho gets 3 points Efekannn02 gets 2 points And that's it for today. Night lasts 24 hours. Cya -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 152] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 04:33 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat What the fuck you were not supposed to post -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 153] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 04:33 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat 00:23:00:00 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 154] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 29th, 2019 04:46 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I updated the leaderboard now. PM me if I did any mistakes. Keep in mind the goal is to get as many positive points as possible. Negative points are bad. A large sum of negative points is sign of bad skill. So far MM is the best player on this website. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 155] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 10:00 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat The Championat - Day 2 http://www.precisionstaffing.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg 3 Cultists apparently tried to hunt a rock. They were smart enough to accept paper as the correct weapon, but they failed to find the actual rock. Instead they attacked Efekannn02 with their paper. Efe survived and laughed at them maniacally. +1 point for Efe +1 point for Frinckles Stealthbomber16 has been hit by a lightning strike. Miraculously he had a last will prepared. This is his last will: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621014902202695690/639134157011943425/image0.jpg +1 point for stealthbomber16 About 240,000 incidents regarding lightning strikes happen each year. Annual fatality tolls vary. One estimate is that the annual global death toll is 6,000. On the other hand, according to National Geographic, annually about 2,000 people are killed worldwide by lightning. This would make the average human being to have roughly 1 in 100,000 chances of falling victim to lightning in a lifetime. According to the NOAA, over the last 20 years, the United States averaged 51 annual lightning strike fatalities, placing it in the second position, just behind floods for deadly weather. In the US, between 9% and 10% of those struck die, with an annual average of 25 deaths in the 2010s decade (16 in 2017). Stealthbomber16 is one of the 90% who survive. Noone really had real night actions. Tomorrow might be different. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 156] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 10:01 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat 20 Plurality Lynch today. EoD will be a random time. Vote wisely. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 157] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 10:05 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat You may post now. And you literally includes everyone on this forum. If you don't have a rolecard yet I'll give you one. If you do have one, I might give you a new one regardless. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 158] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 10:22 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Timer: 03:15:17:00 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 159] Auteur : OzyWho Date : October 30th, 2019 11:07 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat As a result of today's lynch, Marshmallow Marshall gets 6 points Stealthbomber16 loses 6 points Voss gets 3 points OzyWho gets 3 points Efekannn02 gets 2 points And that's it for today. Night lasts 24 hours. Cya Magoroth Efekannn02 Voss I propose we lynch MM today because of his points. Kenny is Stealthbomber16 dead? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 160] Auteur : OzyWho Date : October 30th, 2019 11:08 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Marshmallow Marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 161] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 30th, 2019 11:11 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Do I get a new rolecard? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 162] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 30th, 2019 11:32 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Magoroth Efekannn02 Voss I propose we lynch MM today because of his points. Kenny is Stealthbomber16 dead? Marshmallow Marshall Um, sure! If you read my rolecard that hasn't changed, I'd really like you lynch me. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 163] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 11:43 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Magoroth Efekannn02 Voss I propose we lynch MM today because of his points. Kenny is Stealthbomber16 dead?Stealthbomber survived the lightning strike Do I get a new rolecard?Yes -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 164] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 11:43 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Um, sure! If you read my rolecard that hasn't changed, I'd really like you lynch me.Classic scum -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 165] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 30th, 2019 11:49 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Classic scum No you So I got invited to a cultist chat via Discord by Stealthbomber.... and am not cult... And now people are accusing me of having a smurf LUL -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 166] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 11:52 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat No you So I got invited to a cultist chat via Discord by Stealthbomber.... and am not cult... And now people are accusing me of having a smurf LULEverything written in that post is a lie -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 167] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 30th, 2019 11:53 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Everything written in that post is a lie HEY the chat was deleted -_- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 168] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 30th, 2019 11:54 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat As a result of today's lynch, Marshmallow Marshall gets 6 points Stealthbomber16 loses 6 points Voss gets 3 points OzyWho gets 3 points Efekannn02 gets 2 points And that's it for today. Night lasts 24 hours. Cya Why do I have 6 points? My rolecard clearly states that I get 9 points for being lynched. I don't do 69. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 169] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 11:57 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Why do I have 6 points? My rolecard clearly states that I get 9 points for being lynched. I don't do 69. Voss -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 170] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 11:58 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Voss did 69 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 171] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 30th, 2019 01:46 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Now MM is trying to sell the fact that I wanted a cult stuffed with players and players, with an electrified fence and sharp spikes on top, at our game of Forum Mafia. I may be tough on scum, but not that tough. The players have gone Crazy. Fake News! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 172] Auteur : voss_smurf Date : October 30th, 2019 02:23 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I'm not voss's smurf, and I'm not playing Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 173] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 02:27 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I'm not voss's smurf, and I'm not playing KennyScrew you -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 174] Auteur : Grouchy Smurf Date : October 30th, 2019 02:59 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Now MM is trying to sell the fact that I wanted a cult stuffed with players and players, with an electrified fence and sharp spikes on top, at our game of Forum Mafia. I may be tough on scum, but not that tough. The players have gone Crazy. Fake News! I have entered a cult chat. The people there do not seem to be cultists. Help me. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 175] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 30th, 2019 03:04 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I have entered a cult chat. The people there do not seem to be cultists. Help me. Stealthbomber16 did you make a second chat lol INVITE ME -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 176] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 03:33 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I am a smurf. Indeed, that is my smurf. 27 hope this works -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 177] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 03:34 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Above post is proof of Grouchy Smurf being MM's smurf. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 178] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 03:38 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Now continue the game. You were about to lynch MM. We need more votes for that. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 179] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 03:44 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Don't quote this postha. straight into my trap. -1 points to u -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 180] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 30th, 2019 03:48 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat 27 hope this works here's the proof of the host being scum and making lies up -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 181] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 30th, 2019 05:26 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat ha. straight into my trap. -1 points to u Oh yeah? ha, -2 points to the host for reading this -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 182] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 30th, 2019 05:41 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Oh yeah? ha, -2 points to the host for reading this you are a disappointment -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 183] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 30th, 2019 07:37 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat im not pressing the reply with quote on that one sir -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 184] Auteur : Voss Date : October 30th, 2019 09:40 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat ha. straight into my trap. -1 points to u i would never Kenny oohh a double negative. Do I win the game? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 185] Auteur : Voss Date : October 30th, 2019 09:41 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat help blue mods, what are the rules against spamming in circle jerk rumox NoctiZ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 186] Auteur : rumox Date : October 31st, 2019 01:19 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat help blue mods, what are the rules against spamming in circle jerk rumox NoctiZ This is a scum motivated post. Voss I don't think there is any rules about spamming in circlejerk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 187] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : October 31st, 2019 02:48 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat rumox Because I don't like your face -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 188] Auteur : Voss Date : October 31st, 2019 07:01 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Who the fuck is vote -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 189] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 31st, 2019 07:02 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Joe -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 190] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : October 31st, 2019 09:23 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat My role is ironic and somehow I cant lose Stealth has majority btw -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 191] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : October 31st, 2019 09:27 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat rumox Because I don't like your face <3 Rumox -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 192] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : October 31st, 2019 09:30 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat How the hell am I in the top 3? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 193] Auteur : Date : October 31st, 2019 10:14 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat rumox Voss and rumox are scum theater blitz for the blitz train bois -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 194] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 1st, 2019 01:47 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 195] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 03:35 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Aamirus just broke the votecount display I think, so I'm not counting that vote -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 196] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 1st, 2019 03:37 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Nah, all of that counted as a single vote. It was already at L-19 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 197] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 09:39 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat It actually made the vote count button disappear on my phone. Still works from pc tho, so I'm granting you your -1 point. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 198] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 09:56 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat 29585,1 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 199] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 10:12 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat test 29585,-1 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 200] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 10:13 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Didn't actually work, but I'm keeping that -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 201] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 10:20 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Can I give myself votes? 11836,10 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 202] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 10:20 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat vote -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 203] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 10:21 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Voss -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 204] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 10:21 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat dumb -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 205] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 10:48 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat 29585,-1 Looks like my other post made aamirus' mayor status disappear. Aamirus is 100% legit mayor here. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 206] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 10:51 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Well this time it worked. Congrats on the new role aamirus -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 207] Auteur : Voss Date : November 1st, 2019 11:06 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 208] Auteur : Voss Date : November 1st, 2019 11:07 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat i counted that for ya kenny, and that's one million votes on you. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 209] Auteur : Date : November 1st, 2019 11:10 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat i counted that for ya kenny, and that's one million votes on you. Let’s blitz the host! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 210] Auteur : Voss Date : November 1st, 2019 11:13 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat i'm so down. if there's no host, there's no game, and that means no losers, and that means i win! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 211] Auteur : Date : November 1st, 2019 11:14 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat i'm so down. if there's no host, there's no game, and that means no losers, and that means i win! Kenny BLITZ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 212] Auteur : Date : November 1st, 2019 11:14 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Blitzkrieg -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 213] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 11:22 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Stop that -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 214] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 1st, 2019 11:34 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat BLITZ Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 215] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 11:38 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I am host and will not get lynched here. Stop trying. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 216] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 11:39 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat This is Voss' plot. Vote Voss instead to win. Voting the host makes you lose. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 217] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 1st, 2019 11:41 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat 29585,-4 Peasants -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 218] Auteur : Voss Date : November 1st, 2019 11:47 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat 29585,1000000 Peasants -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 219] Auteur : Voss Date : November 1st, 2019 11:47 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat loloops no peasants. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 220] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 1st, 2019 07:45 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat 29585,1000000 Peasants Lol now kenny is at L-0, I think u broke it -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 221] Auteur : Voss Date : November 1st, 2019 08:09 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat nEgAtIvE zErO???? ffuuckkk. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 222] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 3rd, 2019 02:14 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat We fucking broke it -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 223] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 3rd, 2019 05:28 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat My son Kenny did not look like a winner. He was rather uncoordinated and wore braces from the age of thirteen until the day he died. However, in his all too brief life he proved that he was a winner. On October 29, 2019 my son tried to show the world that he could win again. On November 1, 2019 my first born son and my hero, lost. On November 1, 2019 my first born son and my hero, died, one hundred and sixty days before his twenty-second birthday. I keep wondering the same thing that I did when I first saw him in the thread. What would he have become. How could he have changed his piece of the world to make it better? Kenny officially died in a thread in Circlejerk. He actually died on the outskirts of the site, tied to a keyboard. You Mrs. Aamirus with your friend Mr. Voss left him out there by himself, but he wasn't alone. There were his lifelong friends wiith him, friends that he had grown up with. You're probably wondering who these friends were. First he had the beautiful shitposts and the horrendous content that we used to see through a telescope. Then he had the general discussion to shine on him. And through it all he was breathing in the scent of pine fm discussion from the forum mafia section. He heard the reports, the ever present reports, for the last time. He had one more friend with him, he had Rachyl. And I feel better knowing he wasn't alone. Kenny’s beating, hospitalization and funeral focused worldwide attention on hate. Good is coming out of evil. People have said enough is enough. I miss my son, but I am proud to be able to say that he is my son. Rachyl has been quoted as being against the death penalty. It has been stated that Kenny was against the death penalty. Both of these statements are wrong. Kenny believed that there were crimes and incidents that justified the death penalty. I too believe in the death penalty. I would like nothing better than to see you die Mrs Aamirus. However this is the time to begin the healing process. To show mercy to someone who refused to show any mercy. Mrs. Aamirus, I am going to grant you life, as hard as it is for me to do so, because of Kenny. Every time you celebrate Christmas, a birthday, the Fourth of July remember that Kenny isn't. Every time you wake up in your prison cell remember that you had the opportunity and the ability to stop your actions that day. You robbed me of something very precious and I will never forgive you for that. Mrs. Aamirus I give you life in the memory of one who no longer lives. May you have a long life and may you thank Kenny every day for it. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 224] Auteur : Date : November 3rd, 2019 05:30 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I think Kenny’s made a deal with The Godfather. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 225] Auteur : Date : November 3rd, 2019 05:31 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat A deal Kenny couldn’t refuse. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 226] Auteur : Date : November 3rd, 2019 05:31 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat This shit just game an idea Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 227] Auteur : Date : November 3rd, 2019 05:32 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Gave me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 228] Auteur : Date : November 3rd, 2019 05:32 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Sent from Kenny’s laptop using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 229] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 3rd, 2019 05:41 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Fuck y'all -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 230] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 3rd, 2019 05:43 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat You demotratically lynched rumox. His role was Donald Trump Donald Trump POTUS Terrorist Once upon a time there was a bulldog in America. Larger than average size, somewhat dark gray eyes, a rather blonde fur. That bulldog, named Donald Trump, fell in love to a duck, Daisy. She already was a mother of 6, maybe even 7, she did not even find Donald attractive. Donald's love was real however. At first he tried just barking at her whenever he could. https://media1.tenor.com/images/71de57d2bc13d5689a67c783e6297617/tenor.gif Yet Daisy did not understand. The lovely pupper's barks remained unheard. Donald was a creative dog though, driven by his limitless love he then tried the craziest things. Donald barked at neighbors. Donald barked at inanimate objects. Then Donald tried swimming. https://media1.tenor.com/images/659c492bb0acdab6345bc5b21bce6204/tenor.gif That did not work the way he thought either. The water somehow was magical and turned him into a merdog. A curse, Donald thought. But Daisy saw him and thought something else. Ever since she was 2 years old she always dreamed of hooking up with a merdog. So, whoosh and, um, hoppity hop. They became a terrorist group with the goal of turning all of earth into merdogs. One other guy joined them already. As the POTUS, you are the terrorist leader. Daisy Duck is your escort. Master Splinter is the 3rd member of the terrorist group. You will receive a night chat at night. You gain 4 points for lynching players of any faction that is neither town nor terrorist. Vote Count at EoD: Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-19]): OzyWho Kenny (0 [L-20]): voss_smurf, Voss, Magoroth, aamirus (Mayor), Stealthbomber16 Voss (1 [L-19]): rumox rumox (2 [L-18]): NoctiZ, Efekannn02 Efe gained 2 points. Night is gonna last something around 24 hours. Stop posting now. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 231] Auteur : Date : November 3rd, 2019 05:43 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat What the fuck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 232] Auteur : Date : November 3rd, 2019 05:43 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I hardclaim Hillary Clinton sheep me maggots Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 233] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 3rd, 2019 05:44 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat 00:23:00:00 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 234] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 3rd, 2019 05:45 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat It is night time stop posting -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 235] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 01:56 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Day 3 https://i.imgur.com/zBhTwUK.png -bird sounds- https://i.imgur.com/hZIjkIW.png Stealthbomber16 died. He was run over by a bus. His role was: Ikea Woman Escort Terrorist You're the woman of Mag's dreams. You don't look that hot and you're generally not really open towards lasting relationships. But you're cheap. You may blackmail Magoroth. You can get 6 points by lynching a player of Magoroth's alignment who isn't Magoroth. He did not leave a last will this time. -1 point unfortunately. No points for the player who killed him. Their goal was killing town. https://i.imgur.com/7rSaiYe.png Efe has drawn a smiley on the piece of paper he received yesterday. Then he threw it at stealthbomber16 violently. Stealthbomber16 died a second time. -1 point again unfortunately. https://i.imgur.com/6EAvQZc.png The cultists decided to try attacking Efekannn02 with paper again. This time Efe was prepared however. He set up camp and killed all intruders with a military grade paper rifle. Stealthbomber16 died a third time. -1 point unfortunately. +1 point for Efekannn02. https://i.imgur.com/hPjXfvX.png rumox took out his Tic Tacs. Then he, a proud bulldog, and his terrorist gang, also dogs, grabbed Reemus by the puppy. rumox didn't even wait. Just grabbed the puppy. It was like a magnet. And because rumox is a bulldog Reemus let him do it. Puppers can do anything. +3 points for Reemus. Reemus is now in town. Welcome. https://i.imgur.com/4tbPp3C.png rumox also moved on MasterNinja. And he failed. MasterNinja was married. Admit it. Bird. MasterNinja was taken furniture shopping. https://i.imgur.com/iFpmhRS.png Puppers can do anything. Stealthbomber16, one of rumox' goons who did not eat Tic Tacs, got attacked by Reemus as result of the magnet effect. Stealthbomber16 died. -1 point unfortunately. https://i.imgur.com/V7x3MjI.png Magoroth was tasked with finding and killing birdbot last night. He didn't do it. Please vote with cvote tags today. Instructions here: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/43420-Condorcet-Voting-EXPLAINED Vote Count: http://narrator.systeminplace.net/condorcet.html?thread=45639 It is the best kind of voting. If you disagree, take it out on Magoroth. https://i.imgur.com/X8qn2CI.png -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 236] Auteur : Date : November 5th, 2019 01:58 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny BLITZ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 237] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 01:59 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat 123 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 238] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 01:59 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat what the fuck mag at least let me make placeholders -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 239] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 02:00 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Timer: 03:16:37:48 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 240] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 02:02 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat how is it even possible you blitz here within a minute after not responding on discord for literally hours -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 241] Auteur : Date : November 5th, 2019 02:03 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat how is it even possible you blitz here within a minute after not responding on discord for literally hours I don’t get notifications on discord Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 242] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 02:03 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Also -1 points for Mag for that post. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 243] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 02:03 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Both posts. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 244] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 02:19 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Mag is blackmailed and loses points every time he doesn't do what his blackmailer told him to do. Everyone else is free to post normally. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 245] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 02:20 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Leaderboard should be accurate now -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 246] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 5th, 2019 02:50 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny I’m not the cultist making the attack because I’m not cult that should be Stealthbuccaneer16 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 247] Auteur : Reemus Date : November 5th, 2019 03:12 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Apparently I am now a part of this town. Hello everyone? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 248] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 03:18 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny I’m not the cultist making the attack because I’m not cult that should be Stealthbuccaneer16 I am host and I know what happened. Don't you try talking your way out of this. You recruited the cultists and you attacked Efe. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 249] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 03:37 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Apparently I am now a part of this town. Hello everyone? hugs :3 :cherrim: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 250] Auteur : Reemus Date : November 5th, 2019 03:48 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat hugs :3 :cherrim: Do I like to get an idea what to do, from somewhere? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 251] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 03:57 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat This is mostry just a normal FM with most of the rules missing. Instead of winning by killing, here you get points for successful use of night actions and lynches. Voss hasn't been around to setup birdvoting yet, but once it's done voting should work through cvote tags as explained in the link in the day 3 post. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 252] Auteur : Reemus Date : November 5th, 2019 04:21 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat So I do need to read it somewhere, I did not understand what role I got hmmmm... Man this role is like, what I am. Thank you. Thank you for forcing me into this forum mafia. I will make sure not to disappoint anyone. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 253] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 5th, 2019 04:34 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Im winning by doing absolutely nothing Classic... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 254] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 5th, 2019 04:37 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat So I do need to read it somewhere, I did not understand what role I got hmmmm... Man this role is like, what I am. Thank you. Thank you for forcing me into this forum mafia. I will make sure not to disappoint anyone. Im gonna get 2 points anyway Im unbeatable at Rock Paper Scissors aswell (I can prove it irl) Dont edit your posts in any other FMs btw this FM is the only exception -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 255] Auteur : Date : November 5th, 2019 04:51 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Så det här är vad jag måste göra ... fan @ Stealthbomber16 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 256] Auteur : Date : November 5th, 2019 04:53 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Ik haw justerjûn besocht Efe oan te fallen, mar blykber is hy gjin fûgelbot, wa't ien fan jo hjir neukt is de fûgelbot -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 257] Auteur : Date : November 5th, 2019 04:55 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Ich soll nicht in Englisch sprachen. Stealth doet dit tegen mij -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 258] Auteur : Date : November 5th, 2019 04:57 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Dün gece Efe'ye saldırmaya çalıştım ama görünüşe göre kuşlardan biri değil, burada biriniz sikikleri kuşlardan biri -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 259] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 05:01 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Excellent. +4 points. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 260] Auteur : Date : November 5th, 2019 05:07 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat An imagine below, it availability is here. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 261] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 5th, 2019 05:10 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Dün gece Efe'ye saldırmaya çalıştım ama görünüşe göre kuşlardan biri değil, burada biriniz sikikleri kuşlardan biri Uleyn Pezevenk How dare you bana saldirmak utan kendinden gerizekali Bu arada ben ölümsüzüm ve hep 2 puan kazaniyorum cünkü ehm... patates? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 262] Auteur : Date : November 5th, 2019 05:13 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Binne jo ûngemaklik oanfallen fan Uleyn Pimp? Eins libje ik noch. Om't ik twa dingen hie. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 263] Auteur : Date : November 5th, 2019 05:16 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Before anyone accuses us of wolves, it will be fun. Wolf in Turkey -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 264] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 5th, 2019 05:22 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Before anyone accuses us of wolves, it will be fun. Wolf in Turkey Sus Lan -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 265] Auteur : Date : November 5th, 2019 05:28 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat God, slowly, steadily, with no doubt For Jesus our Savior was born on Christmas Day Save us for all the power of Satan as we go Much comfort and joy Easy and joy Much comfort and joy This baby was born in Bethlehem, Israel And this morning he put on a meal Being with Maria was not fun -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 266] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 05:50 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat A's students are here because they are twice as king Decided to take two true statements about the game, in seperate sentences btw, and then translated them through every single language google has to offer, from left to right. This is what I got. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 267] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 5th, 2019 06:14 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I am host and I know what happened. Don't you try talking your way out of this. You recruited the cultists and you attacked Efe. how can i attack efe as a cultist when i was a terrorist do i get a new rolecard now -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 268] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 5th, 2019 06:22 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat So I do need to read it somewhere, I did not understand what role I got hmmmm... Man this role is like, what I am. Thank you. Thank you for forcing me into this forum mafia. I will make sure not to disappoint anyone. run while you can -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 269] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 06:36 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat how can i attack efe as a cultist when i was a terrorist do i get a new rolecard now You were leading the cultists. That's also why you were the only one who got hit by efe's attacks. The others were behind you. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 270] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 07:50 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Voss TheNarrator Efekannn02,MarshmallowMarshall,OzyWho,Reemus,AbrahamLincoln,Frinckles,NoctiZ,HueyTheLong,Stealthbombomb16,Rylai,Stealthbuccaneer16,EnigmaticAlpha,Chipotle,Pestilence,Smurfette,GrouchySmurf,rumox,MasterNinja,voss_smurf,aamirus,Magoroth,Voss,Stealthbomber16,skip,Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 271] Auteur : Voss Date : November 5th, 2019 07:57 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny,voss_smurf,MasterNinja,Reemus,Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Smurfette,aamirus,Chipotle,Rylai,skip,MarshmallowMarshall,GrouchySmurf,NoctiZ,rumox,Efekannn02,Frinckles,HueyTheLong,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16,Stealthbomber16,AbrahamLincoln,OzyWho,Magoroth,Voss, -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 272] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 07:57 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat voting should work now. Use this website: http://narrator.systeminplace.net/condorcet.html?thread=45639 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 273] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 5th, 2019 07:57 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat And don't vote me like Voss did just now -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 274] Auteur : Voss Date : November 5th, 2019 08:03 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,Frinckles,Stealthbomber16,Kenny,voss_smurf,MasterNinja,Reemus,Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Smurfette,aamirus,Chipotle,Rylai,skip,GrouchySmurf,NoctiZ,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth,OzyWho,Voss, -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 275] Auteur : Voss Date : November 5th, 2019 08:04 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat And don't vote me like Voss did just now THE BIRDS DEMAND IT! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 276] Auteur : Date : November 5th, 2019 11:45 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I will raise your head and pull the winch. Slow and steady -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 277] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : November 6th, 2019 02:03 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Efe can you make an origami crane for me? Please please please -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 278] Auteur : Reemus Date : November 6th, 2019 02:48 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Im gonna get 2 points anyway Im unbeatable at Rock Paper Scissors aswell (I can prove it irl) Dont edit your posts in any other FMs btw this FM is the only exception I would not participate in any other FM either way, don't worry. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 279] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 6th, 2019 02:57 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Efe can you make an origami crane for me? Please please please I can try but I can already tell you that I dont know how to make Origami -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 280] Auteur : rumox Date : November 6th, 2019 03:20 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Okay so voting Voss last time got me lynched, I don't think it will happen again. Voss -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 281] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : November 6th, 2019 04:08 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat NoctiZ Dirty scumbag -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 282] Auteur : rumox Date : November 6th, 2019 04:13 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Voss,Stealthbomber16,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,Kenny,voss_smurf,MasterNinja,Reemus,Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Smurfette,aamirus,Chipotle,Rylai,skip,GrouchySmurf,NoctiZ,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth,OzyWho,rumox, holy shid that list. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 283] Auteur : Reemus Date : November 6th, 2019 05:54 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Stealthbomber16 Let's lynch him, 5th time is the charm. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 284] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 6th, 2019 08:54 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat You were leading the cultists. That's also why you were the only one who got hit by efe's attacks. The others were behind you. how can I lead the cultist when I was a terrorist -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 285] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 6th, 2019 10:45 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat So I do need to read it somewhere, I did not understand what role I got hmmmm... Man this role is like, what I am. Thank you. Thank you for forcing me into this forum mafia. I will make sure not to disappoint anyone. Hey, just want to let you know that this is NOT a normal Forum Mafia game at all lol, this is in no way representative of a real game and is more like an elaborated trolling attempt that worked pretty well. ;) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 286] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 6th, 2019 10:49 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Så det här är vad jag måste göra ... fan @ Stealthbomber16 Sings loudly : Du gamla, du fria, du fjeleleleeuuiijojga nord Wait, no... MAAAG lol "ich soll nicht in Englisch sprachen" :( -A friendly reminder that this is your fault for making a blackmailer role some months ago xD -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 287] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 6th, 2019 10:54 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat God, slowly, steadily, with no doubt For Jesus our Savior was born on Christmas Day Save us for all the power of Satan as we go Much comfort and joy Easy and joy Much comfort and joy This baby was born in Bethlehem, Israel And this morning he put on a meal Being with Maria was not fun Why did everyone get cool stuff when I didn't even get a new role lol, I'm still a jester who already got lynched... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 288] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 6th, 2019 11:39 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Hey, just want to let you know that this is NOT a normal Forum Mafia game at all lol, this is in no way representative of a real game and is more like an elaborated trolling attempt that worked pretty well. ;) Disrespectful as fuck, -1 point. This is in all ways a full real FM game. Marshmallow Marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 289] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 6th, 2019 11:41 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Disrespectful as fuck, -1 point. This is in all ways a full real FM game. Marshmallow Marshall timetostop Lynch me and give me points :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 290] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 6th, 2019 12:15 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat timetostop Lynch me and give me points :D I am the ultimate FM Player -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 291] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 6th, 2019 01:34 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Stealthbomber16,Voss,rumox,Frinckles,Kenny,voss_smurf,MasterNinja,Reemus,Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Smurfette,aamirus,Chipotle,Rylai,skip,GrouchySmurf,NoctiZ,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth,OzyWho,MarshmallowMarshall, I'M NOT JESTER ANYMORE!!! and am town :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 292] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 6th, 2019 09:42 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat i swear if another mafia member votes me im posting the fucking mafia discord channel -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 293] Auteur : Voss Date : November 6th, 2019 09:52 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat also lol kenny's an option, but he's not allowed to vote. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 294] Auteur : Voss Date : November 6th, 2019 09:53 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny,Stealthbomber16,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16,rumox,Frinckles,MasterNinja,Reemus,Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Smurfette,aamirus,Chipotle,Rylai,skip,GrouchySmurf,MarshmallowMarshall,NoctiZ,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth,OzyWho,voss_smurf,Voss, BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD IS THE WORD. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 295] Auteur : Voss Date : November 6th, 2019 09:54 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat fuck that put me at #1 again. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 296] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 6th, 2019 09:56 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat https://discord.gg/ydzRTgX -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 297] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 6th, 2019 10:54 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Am I the only one besides Kenny who takes this game serious? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 298] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : November 7th, 2019 02:36 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat No I do take it very seriously -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 299] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 7th, 2019 01:18 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat https://discord.gg/ydzRTgX Stealthbomber16,Kenny,Frinckles,voss_smurf,MasterNinja,Reemus,Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Smurfette,aamirus,Chipotle,Rylai,skip,GrouchySmurf,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16,AbrahamLincoln,OzyWho,Voss,NoctiZ,Magoroth,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall, You troll, now I have actual game info LOL, I'm putting the mafia as town because you screwed it all :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 300] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 7th, 2019 03:35 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat When will this game end? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 301] Auteur : Reemus Date : November 7th, 2019 04:14 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I respectfully withdraw myself from this Forum Mafia. Forgive me for any inconvenience it might cause any party. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 302] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 7th, 2019 05:07 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I respectfully withdraw myself from this Forum Mafia. Forgive me for any inconvenience it might cause any party. I won anyway -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 303] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 7th, 2019 05:35 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I respectfully withdraw myself from this Forum Mafia. Forgive me for any inconvenience it might cause any party.No that's not allowed -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 304] Auteur : Date : November 7th, 2019 05:40 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat When will this game end? nooit -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 305] Auteur : Frinckles Date : November 8th, 2019 07:21 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I won anyway Oh no no no ! I won hahahahahaha -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 306] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 8th, 2019 01:44 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I unironically never broke the host's rules and got a pretty lame role and I pretty much won the game already by points alone -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 307] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 8th, 2019 05:20 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat When will this game end? Never. We townies are immortal! :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 308] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 8th, 2019 05:21 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I respectfully withdraw myself from this Forum Mafia. Forgive me for any inconvenience it might cause any party. Sorry, but we're going to hold you responsible for any inconvenience, whether it is caused by you or not. Thanks for sacrificing your poor soul for us, Reemus. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 309] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 8th, 2019 05:22 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat nooit What? Also, why did noone else join the scum server lol, Stealth LITERALLY posted the scumchat link in the thread and noone but me went to check it... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 310] Auteur : S-FM yoek Date : November 10th, 2019 06:31 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Im shooting a laser beam at efekannn -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 311] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 10th, 2019 07:50 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I hope I die -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 312] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 10th, 2019 12:45 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I hope this game doesn't though... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 313] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 10th, 2019 02:10 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I literally dont care what happens Im gonna get 2 points either way even if I die -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 314] Auteur : Voss Date : November 10th, 2019 09:53 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I declare myself the winner. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 315] Auteur : Date : November 10th, 2019 11:15 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Zelfde Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 316] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : November 11th, 2019 02:32 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Last to post wins I win -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 317] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 11th, 2019 07:25 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I invoke golf scores -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 318] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 11th, 2019 09:20 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I had highest points lol I get second place and Noctiz wins -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 319] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 11th, 2019 05:53 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Looks like you are about to lynch stealthbomber16. Are you really sure you want to do that? This is your final chance to reconsider. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 320] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 11th, 2019 08:00 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Looks like you are about to lynch stealthbomber16. Are you really sure you want to do that? This is your final chance to reconsider. Yes, down with the berry -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 321] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : November 12th, 2019 05:37 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat lol cya stealth -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 322] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 12th, 2019 09:18 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat NoctiZ,Frinckles,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Voss,MasterNinja,voss_smurf,Reemus,aamirus,skip,GrouchySmurf,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth,OzyWho,Kenny,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16,Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Rylai,Smurfette,Chipotle,Stealthbomber16, -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 323] Auteur : Enigmatic Alpha Date : November 12th, 2019 09:18 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat NoctiZ,Frinckles,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Voss,MasterNinja,voss_smurf,Reemus,aamirus,skip,GrouchySmurf,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth,OzyWho,Kenny,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16,Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Rylai,Smurfette,Chipotle,Stealthbomber16, -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 324] Auteur : Chipotle Date : November 12th, 2019 09:19 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat NoctiZ,Frinckles,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Voss,MasterNinja,voss_smurf,Reemus,aamirus,skip,GrouchySmurf,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth,OzyWho,Kenny,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16,Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Rylai,Smurfette,Chipotle,Stealthbomber16, -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 325] Auteur : Pestilence Date : November 12th, 2019 09:19 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat NoctiZ,Frinckles,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Voss,MasterNinja,voss_smurf,Reemus,aamirus,skip,GrouchySmurf,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth,OzyWho,Kenny,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16,Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Rylai,Smurfette,Chipotle,Stealthbomber16, -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 326] Auteur : Smurfette Date : November 12th, 2019 09:20 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat NoctiZ,Frinckles,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Voss,MasterNinja,voss_smurf,Reemus,aamirus,skip,GrouchySmurf,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth,OzyWho,Kenny,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16,Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Rylai,Smurfette,Chipotle,Stealthbomber16, -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 327] Auteur : Stealthbombomb16 Date : November 12th, 2019 09:20 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat NoctiZ,Frinckles,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Voss,MasterNinja,voss_smurf,Reemus,aamirus,skip,GrouchySmurf,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth,OzyWho,Kenny,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16,Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Rylai,Smurfette,Chipotle,Stealthbomber16, -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 328] Auteur : Stealthbuccaneer16 Date : November 12th, 2019 09:21 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat NoctiZ,Frinckles,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Voss,MasterNinja,voss_smurf,Reemus,aamirus,skip,GrouchySmurf,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,AbrahamLincoln,Magoroth,OzyWho,Kenny,Stealthbuccaneer16,Stealthbombomb16,Pestilence,EnigmaticAlpha,Rylai,Smurfette,Chipotle,Stealthbomber16, -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 329] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 12th, 2019 09:22 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat ok you can end day now -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 330] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 12th, 2019 09:23 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 331] Auteur : Voss Date : November 12th, 2019 10:50 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat lol what the flying fuck -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 332] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 12th, 2019 11:49 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat wow bird voting is so unfair -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 333] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 12th, 2019 11:49 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Looks like birdbot decided to get NoctiZ democratically lynched today after a desperation vote from 7 independant birds. Their names were Ivan, Denis, Aleksei, Danyl, Mikhail, Boris and stealthbomber16. Denis was the only black bird out of the group, the others were yellow. Despite that, the strongest bird was Mikhail. He once fought with Danyl and won. NoctiZ was a sparrow. He was eaten alive, sadly. NoctiZ' role was: Maggie Simpson Daughter Of A Jester Mafia You are the 2 y/o daughter of a jester. You're too young to even recognize your parents, but you know they want to be lynched. Margaret Evelyn "Maggie" Simpson is a fictional character in the animated television series The Simpsons. She first appeared on television in the Tracey Ullman Show short "Good Night" on April 19, 1987. Maggie was created and designed by cartoonist Matt Groening while he was waiting in the lobby of James L. Brooks' office. She received her first name from Groening's youngest sister. After appearing on The Tracey Ullman Show for three years, the Simpson family was given their own series on the Fox Broadcasting Company which debuted December 17, 1989. Above is copy-pasted. I'll write something better when I have the time. You gain mafia chat access and might receive an ability too when night starts. Cards generally expire at the start of the next day and new cards are given after posting again. I think. I didn't write this in anyone's else's card, have fun with TMI. You gain 3 points for lynching someone of your own alignment, except for yourself. The host does not have your alignment. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 334] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 12th, 2019 11:50 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Night starts now -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 335] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 12th, 2019 11:51 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat +4 points rumox +3 points MM -18 points stealthbomber16 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 336] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 12th, 2019 11:53 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Tomorrow we're gonna use a more solid vote system: anon votes + trial -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 337] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 12th, 2019 11:54 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Timer: 02:09:11:11 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 338] Auteur : Voss Date : November 12th, 2019 01:29 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Tomorrow we're gonna use a more solid vote system: anon votes + trial anonymous bird voting?!?!??!?!!?!? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 339] Auteur : Frinckles Date : November 14th, 2019 07:34 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Howhapwhapehsphwpahapehapaheoahapwhaaa -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 340] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 14th, 2019 11:37 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat um, what frinckles lol Also, is it day? The timer has ended, and the thread is open. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 341] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 15th, 2019 02:59 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I genuinely forgot about this -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 342] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 15th, 2019 04:06 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I genuinely forgot about this How dare you forget about the new most important game of the year? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 343] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 16th, 2019 06:39 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I want my 2 points -_- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 344] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 16th, 2019 06:40 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I want my 2 points -_- im playing according to me role -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 345] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 16th, 2019 03:38 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat excuse me Kenny I am supposed to get 3 points for every non-town lynched, GIVE ME MY POINTS I AM THE MAYOR THAT HASN'T POSTED FOR TWO WEEKS! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 346] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 16th, 2019 03:43 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat oh in all this time only 1 mafia got lynched well that's still +3 for me mr. kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 347] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 16th, 2019 07:44 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Day 4 Cloudy weather, somewhat warm and nothing else interesting to say about the air. To everyone's surprise however, 80 thousand rats appeared on the wide green plains surrounding this decently small town. It looks like Efe summoned them, which would also explain why he's nearly dead, just lying there as a pile of meat. Apparently still breathing however. God bless his soul, trapped in his body. Just like all souls of the living, including those of the 80 thousand rats. What a world. Efe left a last will: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAL4WMpBNs0 +1 point With this rat plague being there some people fell ill, while not showing any visible signs of their illness however. Some people who were part of a cult became more devout, too, and started campaigning for various kinds of extremes. The logical consequences to this are: 1) Today will end with 2 lynches, decided by plurality, not bird. The birds disappeared when the rats came. 2) In addition to regular public votes, players may PM the host for voting. If players go for both options, only the PMed votes will be counted. Half votes on two different players or more complex variations are allowed as well. 3) Both players will go on trial after the end of the day. They'll then get another chance to save themselves from lynch. Others will have the options of voting both guilty or both innocent. They may vote for individual judgement if one of the two players decides to be a rat. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 348] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 16th, 2019 07:46 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat excuse me Kenny I am supposed to get 3 points for every non-town lynched, GIVE ME MY POINTS I AM THE MAYOR THAT HASN'T POSTED FOR TWO WEEKS! oh in all this time only 1 mafia got lynched well that's still +3 for me mr. kenny-1 point for insolence. You get points for lynching, not for someone getting lynched by somebody else. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 349] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 16th, 2019 08:04 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat It says that bird bot decided the lynch and my rolecard says that I AM bird bot -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 350] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 16th, 2019 08:07 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat If the birds have left does that mean that I have left? Hmm -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 351] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 16th, 2019 08:15 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat It says that bird bot decided the lynch and my rolecard says that I AM bird bot A person, as well as a bot and a bird, can decide one thing, but do another. As a fair and balanced host, I am giving points for actions and not for decisions. In your case that action was a vote in favour of the host that day. Hence I can't give you points for that mafia lynch, as inconvenient as that may seem. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 352] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 16th, 2019 08:23 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat It says that bird bot decided the lynch and my rolecard says that I AM bird bot Magoroth also might want you dead btw -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 353] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 16th, 2019 09:11 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat He sounds hideous -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 354] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 16th, 2019 10:30 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat It says that bird bot decided the lynch and my rolecard says that I AM bird bot You... you monster! GET OFF MY LAWN! Aamirus -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 355] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 17th, 2019 02:21 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat A person, as well as a bot and a bird, can decide one thing, but do another. As a fair and balanced host, I am giving points for actions and not for decisions. In your case that action was a vote in favour of the host that day. Hence I can't give you points for that mafia lynch, as inconvenient as that may seem. I need you to provide a replay for this. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 356] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 17th, 2019 03:45 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat You... you monster! GET OFF MY LAWN! Aamirus Don’t worry my role changed I’m not the bird bot anymore, I’m a llama -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 357] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 17th, 2019 03:45 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Don’t worry my role changed I’m not the bird bot anymore, I’m a llama As Kenny said, the birds all left town -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 358] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 17th, 2019 08:56 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I don’t even remember what my role does -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 359] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 17th, 2019 08:57 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat This means I’m a fair and impartial executioner Marshmallow Marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 360] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 18th, 2019 01:04 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat This means I’m a fair and impartial executioner Marshmallow Marshall BALANCED, stealth, BALANCED. You are an unfair liar! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 361] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 18th, 2019 11:17 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Voss He is a cultist -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 362] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 18th, 2019 11:49 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Voss He is a cultist Are you accusing Voss of being a smurf? :smurf: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 363] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 19th, 2019 12:58 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat That’s interesting my vote seems to have counted for negative 2. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 364] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 19th, 2019 12:59 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny you are scum -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 365] Auteur : Kenny Date : November 19th, 2019 04:35 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat that's your mayor power -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 366] Auteur : rumox Date : November 19th, 2019 04:59 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Reemus You cannot leave this game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 367] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 19th, 2019 11:48 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Reemus You cannot leave this game. :sheep: Reemus That is right. I also hold Reemus responsible for the vote placed on me by Stealthbomber, by the rights given to me that include : Holding Reemus responsible for literally anything bad that may happen this game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 368] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : November 20th, 2019 04:15 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Can I get uuhhhhhh -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 369] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 20th, 2019 11:19 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Can I get uuhhhhhh Voted to death? No, sorry. :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 370] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 20th, 2019 11:25 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat that's your mayor power But my mayor power is supposed to be a whopping 1 vote. Kenny I’m convinced you’re trying to take down the mayor... Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 371] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 20th, 2019 11:26 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Hmmm do I get minus 1 point if my vote actually decreased the number of votes against the host? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 372] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 20th, 2019 11:26 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Technically I’m supporting you by voting you -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 373] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 21st, 2019 02:05 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Technically I’m supporting you by voting you Oh damn. That could be a nice role for a Small-Town style game lol. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 374] Auteur : rumox Date : November 22nd, 2019 02:19 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat how are we supposed to lynch when 20 votes is required???? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 375] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : November 22nd, 2019 05:48 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat How am I dead but still alive????? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 376] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 22nd, 2019 06:58 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat alright trust me -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 377] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 22nd, 2019 06:58 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat if you are Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson or another rock themed role I need you to reveal today -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 378] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 22nd, 2019 06:59 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I’m a geologist -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 379] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : November 22nd, 2019 07:52 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat if you are Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson or another rock themed role I need you to reveal today Sorry, I'm just the Macho Man.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 380] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 22nd, 2019 08:24 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Like guys I think Kenny has seriously perhaps accidentally given town a way to “win” the game -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 381] Auteur : Date : November 22nd, 2019 11:33 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Reply hazy. Ask again later. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 382] Auteur : Date : November 22nd, 2019 11:33 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Mugani? Hak hak hak! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 383] Auteur : Frinckles Date : November 22nd, 2019 12:05 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat PogChamp -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 384] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 22nd, 2019 09:09 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Mugani? Hak hak hak! Hybrid, come out of this body! I EXPEL YOU!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 385] Auteur : Date : November 23rd, 2019 02:04 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Hybrid, come out of this body! I EXPEL YOU!!! The power of Christ compels you! *waves crucifix at you* God himself commands you. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 386] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : November 23rd, 2019 05:41 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Guys if you are a rock I really need you to claim today -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 387] Auteur : Date : November 23rd, 2019 03:05 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Idk if I'm a rock all I know is that I hate birdbath -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 388] Auteur : Date : November 23rd, 2019 03:05 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat BIRDBOT -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 389] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 24th, 2019 02:55 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Guys if you are a rock I really need you to claim today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A I'm not really one tho, just wanted to post the vid :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 390] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 24th, 2019 02:56 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat The power of Christ compels you! *waves crucifix at you* God himself commands you. Welp, when Hybrid comes out of your body, you become a priest... good to know -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 391] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 25th, 2019 12:05 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat would it be an abuse of admin power to vote for everyone else in the game? Hmm -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 392] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 25th, 2019 06:19 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Im a role I got banned for once because I lynched them Talk about Irony -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 393] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 28th, 2019 01:21 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat My rolecard says the town wins if the survivor gets lynched Efekannn02 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 394] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : November 30th, 2019 06:01 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat My rolecard says the town wins if the survivor gets lynched Efekannn02 I Got A New Role Already :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 395] Auteur : DJarJar Date : November 30th, 2019 11:05 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I Got A New Role Already :( I was just trolling anyway. Apparently my vote counts for -4 now -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 396] Auteur : Date : December 1st, 2019 07:23 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I hardclaim BoxerRebellion -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 397] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : December 1st, 2019 07:57 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I was just trolling anyway. Apparently my vote counts for -4 now Keep Your Vote On Me -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 398] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 1st, 2019 11:25 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I hardclaim BoxerRebellion CHOO CHOOOOOO -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 399] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : December 2nd, 2019 03:12 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat So have I won yet? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 400] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : December 2nd, 2019 09:47 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Everybody Won GG -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 401] Auteur : DJarJar Date : December 2nd, 2019 04:37 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny when does the day end? Never? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 402] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 3rd, 2019 07:58 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny when does the day end? Never? The sun will shine forever in the sky for the valorous workers of the world! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 403] Auteur : Kenny Date : December 3rd, 2019 01:17 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Praise the sun. You still seem to need more time to solve this anyway. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 404] Auteur : DJarJar Date : December 3rd, 2019 04:15 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Praise the sun. You still seem to need more time to solve this anyway. But our lord stealth is being lazy and not voting with all his accounts -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 405] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 3rd, 2019 10:18 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat But our lord stealth is being lazy and not voting with all his accounts Yeah... Stealthbomber16 vote people who don't want to help you with the rock thing or something lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 406] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : December 4th, 2019 02:20 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Reemus No leaving! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 407] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : December 10th, 2019 08:25 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I NEED THE FUCKING ROCK -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 408] Auteur : DJarJar Date : December 10th, 2019 11:15 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I NEED THE FUCKING ROCK I bet the rock is reemus because Kenny is a troll -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 409] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 10th, 2019 11:52 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny could you please modkill the smurfs so that we can carry on? :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 410] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : December 10th, 2019 01:37 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I bet the rock is reemus because Kenny is a troll I dispatched my archaeologists on him it’s not him -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 411] Auteur : Kenny Date : December 10th, 2019 05:35 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny could you please modkill the smurfs so that we can carry on? :)I can't give more than 1 player 0 or less votes sadly when using godfather for lynching -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 412] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 10th, 2019 07:07 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I can't give more than 1 player 0 or less votes sadly when using godfather for lynching Delete their posts, then! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 413] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : December 12th, 2019 11:01 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat We can’t progress until I find the rock -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 414] Auteur : Date : December 12th, 2019 01:38 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I don't know if I'm a rock but I'd be happy to hard claim it for ya if it makes ya happy -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 415] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 12th, 2019 03:14 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I can't give more than 1 player 0 or less votes sadly when using godfather for lynching Reset votes and don't count the smurfs in :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 416] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : December 13th, 2019 08:10 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat There is a player who knows they are a rock and I need them to reveal -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 417] Auteur : DJarJar Date : December 13th, 2019 08:11 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat There is a player who knows they are a rock and I need them to reveal god damn it okay if it will progress the game then I will admit my new role is the rock. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 418] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : December 13th, 2019 11:54 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat excellent i have no idea how to progress the game now -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 419] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 14th, 2019 02:39 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat excellent i have no idea how to progress the game now Uhmm... that is heresy. Stealthbomber16 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 420] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : December 14th, 2019 12:11 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I just got the new role card lol I AM THE ROCK YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 421] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : December 14th, 2019 05:36 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat WHAT THE FUCK -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 422] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : December 15th, 2019 03:36 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat WHAT THE FUCK LOL ROFL LMAO XD XD XD XD :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 423] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 18th, 2019 05:10 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Umm... Hooray? Lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 424] Auteur : Kenny Date : December 18th, 2019 06:45 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat You failed to find and lynch The Rock. 34329,20 +7 points Frinckles -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 425] Auteur : Kenny Date : December 18th, 2019 06:55 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat 7 123 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 426] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : December 18th, 2019 08:19 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat yo shoutout to kenny for literally just taking my shitpost way of finding the fucking rock so i could have one of my cult smurfs kill them with paper and killing this game just to prove a fucking point that you are not to be messed with -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 427] Auteur : DJarJar Date : December 18th, 2019 10:00 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat excuse me Kenny but where are MY mayor votes? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 428] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 24th, 2019 02:06 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat RIOT!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 429] Auteur : DJarJar Date : January 4th, 2020 08:40 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat so did I win? Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 430] Auteur : Kenny Date : January 5th, 2020 01:34 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat so did I win? KennyThe winner would be the player with the most points -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 431] Auteur : DJarJar Date : January 5th, 2020 05:33 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat The winner would be the player with the most points So the game is over? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 432] Auteur : Kenny Date : January 5th, 2020 09:05 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat 7 votes to lynch -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 433] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 5th, 2020 08:17 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat frinckles because of points nothing more :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 434] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : January 6th, 2020 07:22 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Frinckles -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 435] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : January 8th, 2020 02:17 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Frinckles -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 436] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 8th, 2020 02:28 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Frinckles STEALTH IS ALIVE!!!! Ave gloriosa in nomine Stealthbomber... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 437] Auteur : DJarJar Date : January 8th, 2020 07:32 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Ok then Frinckles -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 438] Auteur : Voss Date : January 9th, 2020 09:18 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Frinkcles -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 439] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 10th, 2020 03:31 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Stealth, we need your smurfs. :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 440] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : January 11th, 2020 05:27 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Its not like im gonna instahammer someone -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 441] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 12th, 2020 02:56 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Its not like im gonna instahammer someone Exactly. Put your faith in the Li--- Efekann! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 442] Auteur : DJarJar Date : January 12th, 2020 09:13 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat does it count as instahammering if the day has been going for 2 months? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 443] Auteur : OzyWho Date : January 12th, 2020 12:47 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I don't know what's going on but frinckles Also, my last 2 role cards were in October. They're probably expired by now. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 444] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 12th, 2020 09:42 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat does it count as instahammering if the day has been going for 2 months? When Efe talks about it, it does. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 445] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 7th, 2020 02:14 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Well can we insta-hammer now? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 446] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 7th, 2020 07:11 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat 5 please? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 447] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : February 8th, 2020 09:06 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat One more vote ffs -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 448] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 8th, 2020 10:34 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Voss you misspelled Frinckles the first time -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 449] Auteur : Voss Date : February 8th, 2020 11:00 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Frinkcles -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 450] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 8th, 2020 11:19 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Efekannn02 you can hammer now -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 451] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 8th, 2020 11:20 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Frinkcles U bastard Voss you spelled his name wrong again!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 452] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : February 8th, 2020 11:30 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Voss !!!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 453] Auteur : Voss Date : February 9th, 2020 04:31 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Frinckles -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 454] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 9th, 2020 04:46 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Efekannn02 you can hammer now Efekannn02 DEW IT -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 455] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : February 9th, 2020 09:13 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Fine! Frinckles I Like How Voting Looks Like HTML -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 456] Auteur : The Godfather Date : February 9th, 2020 09:14 PM Frinckles has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post! Kenny ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/11836') (1 [L-6]): Ganelon ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=834118') Reemus ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/7189') (1 [L-6]): rumox ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=834543') Frinckles ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/34329') (7 [L-0]): NoctiZ ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=842085'), Marshmallow Marshall ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=842075'), Stealthbomber16 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=842170'), aamirus ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=842184'), Voss ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=845179'), OzyWho ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=842282'), Efekannn02 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=845185') Stealthbomber16 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/15807') (1 [L-6]): Reemus ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=834209') -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 457] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 10th, 2020 03:39 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 458] Auteur : Kenny Date : February 12th, 2020 05:11 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Sorry for the delay I couldn't have expected that turbolynch -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 459] Auteur : Kenny Date : February 12th, 2020 05:13 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Frinckles , the mayor with 20 votes, sadly, got voted up today. One could say he's fully turned to stone on his last moments here. He will now get the chance to defend himself on trial, as was announced in today's opening post. His rolecard with the big reveal of whether or not he really is a rock will not be posted until he's been voted guilty. You may vote innocent, too. Today was a double lynch day. With the mass quantitiy of votes I received via pm, we ended up reaching a 23 way tie. I fairly and randomly chose to let Voss resolve this. Voss will now be on trial together with Frinckles. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 460] Auteur : Kenny Date : February 12th, 2020 05:18 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat The trial phase is now active. Voss and Frinckles will be defending themselves, though everyone else may post too. I'd prefer if votes were guilty and innocent, but if you pick something different I'll probably figure out what to do with it too. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 461] Auteur : Kenny Date : February 12th, 2020 05:19 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat As usual, everyone includes absolutely everyone with any kind of access to this forum -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 462] Auteur : Kenny Date : February 12th, 2020 05:22 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat aa -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 463] Auteur : Kenny Date : February 12th, 2020 05:26 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat 34329,0 6527,0 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 464] Auteur : Frinckles Date : February 12th, 2020 06:10 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Goodluck partners. And by partners, I mean townies. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 465] Auteur : Voss Date : February 12th, 2020 07:43 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Can I get a defense lawyer? Wrinkles, will you be my defense lawyer? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 466] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : February 12th, 2020 09:10 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Ladies and gentlemen, Balls. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 467] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 12th, 2020 10:20 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Lol a 23 ways tie, isn't that glorious... Guilty BECAUSE GUILTY IS ALWAYS GUILTY CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 468] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 12th, 2020 10:22 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat sorry voss, you are an innocent victim (probably) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 469] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : February 12th, 2020 10:48 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat It’s been 10 years I don’t remember my role -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 470] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 12th, 2020 01:21 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kill them both! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 471] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 12th, 2020 01:21 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat The trial phase is now active. Voss and Frinckles will be defending themselves, though everyone else may post too. I'd prefer if votes were guilty and innocent, but if you pick something different I'll probably figure out what to do with it too. So when does the trial phase end -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 472] Auteur : Voss Date : February 12th, 2020 03:15 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I DEMAND A DEFENSE ATTORNEY -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 473] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 12th, 2020 03:42 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat As usual, everyone includes absolutely everyone with any kind of access to this forum are you saying this trial goes on until there is a majority vote by everyone with any kind of access to this forum? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 474] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : February 13th, 2020 08:53 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I vote innocent -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 475] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 13th, 2020 05:26 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I vote innocent What? Aren't you the one who wants to lynch rocks lol???? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 476] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : February 14th, 2020 10:10 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I VOTE INNOCENT -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 477] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 14th, 2020 08:28 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Poor Innocent guy, being voted out of this world. :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 478] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 15th, 2020 02:18 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Hey, do your civic duty and vote guys. Testt this is for the advancement of science -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 479] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 16th, 2020 12:27 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat but we don't even know how to vote... how does saying guilty or inno even do anything. I think Kenny has quit on us -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 480] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 16th, 2020 12:44 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat but we don't even know how to vote... how does saying guilty or inno even do anything. I think Kenny has quit on us It's supposed to be the trial of Frinckles.. and Voss apparently. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 481] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 16th, 2020 01:24 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat It's supposed to be the trial of Frinckles.. and Voss apparently. but he didn't give us an ending time for this trial or explain how our votes would be recorded :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 482] Auteur : Kenny Date : February 16th, 2020 01:30 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat The trial phase is now active. Voss and Frinckles will be defending themselves, though everyone else may post too. I'd prefer if votes were guilty and innocent, but if you pick something different I'll probably figure out what to do with it too. aamirus -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 483] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 16th, 2020 02:18 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat aamirus SO WHEN DOES IT END? KILL THEM ALREADY MWAHAHAAHA errr... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 484] Auteur : Kenny Date : February 16th, 2020 04:17 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat And so, aamirus couldn't take it anymore. Her bloodthirst spilled over as she watched Voss begging people to be his defense attorney for free on the streets. The moment he got close to the vicinity of aamirus' personal space somewhat, she ambushed with a kitchen knife and cut Voss' head in half. Her desperate struggle at getting a taste of blood came out fruitless however, as nothing gushed onto her face. Voss dropped dead, his body reacting as if it has been preparing for long amounts of time before. Voss was Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton Consort Mafia I rolled a 93 and gave you a female role as a result of the odd roll. Hillary Clinton is a rich woman who is married to a politican. She gets access to a night chat, she is scum, she's probably involved in kill related things too maybe. Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton[2] (born Hillary Diane Rodham; October 26, 1947) is an American politician, diplomat, lawyer, writer and public speaker. She was First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001, a United States senator from New York from 2001 to 2009, and the 67th United States secretary of state from 2009 until 2013. Clinton became the first woman to be nominated for president of the United States by a major political party when she won the Democratic Party nomination in 2016. She was the first woman to win the popular vote in an American presidential election. ^ copy-pasted from wikipedia, but accurate I will tell you your night action and everything else later. You get 3 points for lynching an opposing faction today, unless it's the host. You do not gain points for lynching the host Frinckles watched them, all while eating Pringles with a strange noise. He was deeply lost in thought, thinking the weirdest things noone's thought before, not taking any breaks from swallowing Pringles. As he was about to devour his last potato chip, the odd dream abruptly came to an end. With an expression full of Wrinkles superseding his blant face, Frinckles realized he's choked on a piece of plastic. Wringling for air, as Frinckles' battle against death reached its peak, he lost his balance and fell a height great enough to kill even ants, insects known for their great resilience. Once aamirus glanced over with plans of approaching, Frinckles was nowhere to be seen anymore. Frinckles' was Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson The real sk Neutral They call you the rock, because you are a literal rock. You are not a Johnson, which btw is a dick, and you are not a Dwayne either. You are good with cards, while driving during the fast and furious movies you won not just one but several poker championships. Your favorite card is the blue eyed white dragon. If you have a night action you will be notified at night. You gain 3 points for lynching town today. The host is not town. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 485] Auteur : Kenny Date : February 16th, 2020 04:18 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Some players gain points, I'll edit this later. Vote count during the trial was 2 guilty, 1 innocent and a bunch of abstaining. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 486] Auteur : Kenny Date : February 16th, 2020 04:19 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat It would now be night but I'm not locking the thread this time -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 487] Auteur : Voss Date : February 16th, 2020 09:22 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Am i not allowed to talk anymore? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 488] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 16th, 2020 09:29 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Am i not allowed to talk anymore? you dirty scum -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 489] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : February 20th, 2020 01:17 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat this is a game? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 490] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 20th, 2020 02:28 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat My son Kenny did not look like a winner. He was rather uncoordinated and wore braces from the age of thirteen until the day he died. However, in his all too brief life he proved that he was a winner. On October 29, 2019 my son tried to show the world that he could win again. On November 1, 2019 my first born son and my hero, lost. On November 1, 2019 my first born son and my hero, died, one hundred and sixty days before his twenty-second birthday. I keep wondering the same thing that I did when I first saw him in the thread. What would he have become. How could he have changed his piece of the world to make it better? Kenny officially died in a thread in Circlejerk. He actually died on the outskirts of the site, tied to a keyboard. You Mrs. Aamirus with your friend Mr. Voss left him out there by himself, but he wasn't alone. There were his lifelong friends wiith him, friends that he had grown up with. You're probably wondering who these friends were. First he had the beautiful shitposts and the horrendous content that we used to see through a telescope. Then he had the general discussion to shine on him. And through it all he was breathing in the scent of pine fm discussion from the forum mafia section. He heard the reports, the ever present reports, for the last time. He had one more friend with him, he had Rachyl. And I feel better knowing he wasn't alone. Kenny’s beating, hospitalization and funeral focused worldwide attention on hate. Good is coming out of evil. People have said enough is enough. I miss my son, but I am proud to be able to say that he is my son. Rachyl has been quoted as being against the death penalty. It has been stated that Kenny was against the death penalty. Both of these statements are wrong. Kenny believed that there were crimes and incidents that justified the death penalty. I too believe in the death penalty. I would like nothing better than to see you die Mrs Aamirus. However this is the time to begin the healing process. To show mercy to someone who refused to show any mercy. Mrs. Aamirus, I am going to grant you life, as hard as it is for me to do so, because of Kenny. Every time you celebrate Christmas, a birthday, the Fourth of July remember that Kenny isn't. Every time you wake up in your prison cell remember that you had the opportunity and the ability to stop your actions that day. You robbed me of something very precious and I will never forgive you for that. Mrs. Aamirus I give you life in the memory of one who no longer lives. May you have a long life and may you thank Kenny every day for it. Stealthbomber16 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 491] Auteur : Frinckles Date : February 20th, 2020 02:38 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat imma win this just like imma win ladder SmugPepe -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 492] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 20th, 2020 05:45 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat imma win this just like imma win ladder SmugPepe but how can anybody win a game that never ends? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 493] Auteur : Frinckles Date : February 20th, 2020 09:17 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat but how can anybody win a game that never ends? Obviously a neanderthal like yourself would not know that Kenny told us when event would end 5 months ago in discord. He gave us an end point but not a beginning. And I'll dumb it down for you all. What happens exactly 5 months from yesterday? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 494] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 21st, 2020 02:06 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat It hasn't been 5 months yet tho. Also, JOIN THE LADDER GAME IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY YOU HERETICS Huey the Long Huey The Long contribute, you lurker. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 495] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 21st, 2020 06:51 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Obviously a neanderthal like yourself would not know that Kenny told us when event would end 5 months ago in discord. He gave us an end point but not a beginning. And I'll dumb it down for you all. What happens exactly 5 months from yesterday? well you're dead jim -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 496] Auteur : DJarJar Date : April 11th, 2020 12:26 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny you hoe -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 497] Auteur : Date : April 12th, 2020 05:12 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Reeee necro -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 498] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 12th, 2020 05:46 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Am I Banned From This FM Too? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 499] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : April 13th, 2020 11:04 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Reeee necro LET THE DAMNED RAISE AGAIN efekannn02 Thou art not banned, but thou shall die -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 500] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 13th, 2020 09:35 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat UwU CAN I SPAM HERE TOO? OmO. what r the rules like? how shitposty can i be, how much can i spam? i'd like to know from Marshmallow Marshall. im not just talking about this thread, im talking bout the entire forum. because speaking proper engrish just isn't rly my thing on the internet :P im already serious enough irl -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 501] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 14th, 2020 05:37 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat LET THE DAMNED RAISE AGAIN efekannn02 Thou art not banned, but thou shall die So I Am Banned -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 502] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 14th, 2020 08:27 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 503] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : April 14th, 2020 11:06 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat UwU CAN I SPAM HERE TOO? OmO. what r the rules like? how shitposty can i be, how much can i spam? i'd like to know from Marshmallow Marshall. im not just talking about this thread, im talking bout the entire forum. because speaking proper engrish just isn't rly my thing on the internet :P im already serious enough irl This thread is where we shitpost well to earn points and lynch enemies. In games held in the FM section, the FM rules would apply. Assuming your post is serious of course :P feel free to check out the forum as a whole to discover what's going on! So I Am Banned You mean seriously? No, you aren't. ~~ Kenny Come back and save us, give us a reason to live, give us a reason to play, we are waiting for thee, Savior! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 504] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 14th, 2020 11:36 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat UWU SAVIYOR!OWOSAVIOR. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 505] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 14th, 2020 11:36 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat alsowhyisn't my UWU PIC SHOWING UP :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 506] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 14th, 2020 11:37 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat -vote MARHSMALLOW MHRAHASHALLEDEAAEATHTHTOTOTHHEOMODSUWU -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 507] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : April 14th, 2020 11:55 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat -vote MARHSMALLOW MHRAHASHALLEDEAAEATHTHTOTOTHHEOMODSUWU the player's name to vote for real And lol you might want to be a tiny bit more readable than that :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 508] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 14th, 2020 06:26 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat You mean seriously? No, you aren't. The players on the Greylist are banned I wonder where the seriousness is. Im breaking the FM Rules in Circlejerk right now and its fun Am I turning into a repeat offender? Marshmallow Marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 509] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 14th, 2020 07:14 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat UWUREAL! OWO REAL. the player's name -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 510] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 14th, 2020 07:16 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat LET ALL OF FORUMMAFIA REMEMBER THIS ISAS MY 69TH POST 69 (Edit: original comment had 69 spammed 69 times on well, 69 lines. but realized this would be too spammy. at least im getting more of an idea on what's allowed since I just received my second DING. L U L) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 511] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : April 14th, 2020 07:37 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat I wonder where the seriousness is. Im breaking the FM Rules in Circlejerk right now and its fun Am I turning into a repeat offender? Marshmallow Marshall ...from signing for games publicly SCUM TWISTING QUOTES Efekannn02 CHOO CHOO :p -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 512] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : April 14th, 2020 07:39 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat alsowhyisn't my UWU PIC SHOWING UP :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ You chose a profile picture, not an avatar. The profile picture is visible on your profile, and the avatar is visible on your posts (in the section that says who posted). -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 513] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 15th, 2020 03:43 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat You chose a profile picture, not an avatar. The profile picture is visible on your profile, and the avatar is visible on your posts (in the section that says who posted). thank you! xqL UmU -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 514] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 15th, 2020 03:59 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat SCUM TWISTING QUOTES Efekannn02 CHOO CHOO :p So Am I A Repeat Offender Or Not? STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 515] Auteur : Date : April 15th, 2020 02:55 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Distorted he's always scum -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 516] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 16th, 2020 05:25 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Distorted he's always scum Not Today Today Its Me -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 517] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : April 16th, 2020 08:17 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Not Today Today Its Me Do you have a role? Because uh, I can't find the one I currently have. :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 518] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 17th, 2020 02:05 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Its Survivor -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 519] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 17th, 2020 02:05 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Lynching Me Is Punishable -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 520] Auteur : DJarJar Date : April 17th, 2020 04:19 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat efekannn02 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 521] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 17th, 2020 05:24 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Efekannn02 Lynching me also punishable, but since I'm J E S T E R I want as much ppl to hate me as possible. aamrius Marhsmallow Marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 522] Auteur : DJarJar Date : April 17th, 2020 07:27 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat a disguised efe vote, very clever ceko -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 523] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 18th, 2020 01:00 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat -_- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 524] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 18th, 2020 08:12 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 525] Auteur : aamirustest Date : July 30th, 2020 03:49 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat efekannn02 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 526] Auteur : aamirustest3 Date : July 30th, 2020 03:50 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat efekannn02 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 527] Auteur : Date : July 30th, 2020 03:50 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat efekannn02 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 528] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 30th, 2020 03:52 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat wait for it..... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 529] Auteur : Darth Lord EfeMirus02 Date : July 30th, 2020 03:53 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Efekannn02 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 530] Auteur : The Godfather Date : July 30th, 2020 03:53 PM Efekannn02 has been yeeted! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post! Efekannn02 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/28592') (7 [L-0]): Marshmallow Marshall ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=855007'), theoneceko ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=855119'), aamirus ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=855118'), aamirustest ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=879993'), aamirustest3 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=879994'), aamirustestadmin ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=879995'), Darth Lord EfeMirus02 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=879997') Distorted ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/10220') (1 [L-6]): Ganelon ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=855044') -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 531] Auteur : Kenny Date : July 30th, 2020 06:03 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat What the fuck -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 532] Auteur : Kenny Date : July 30th, 2020 06:03 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat That's not gonna count as lynch because the bot said yeet -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 533] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 30th, 2020 06:29 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat That's not gonna count as lynch because the bot said yeet damnit kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 534] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : July 30th, 2020 06:30 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat 5.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 535] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 30th, 2020 06:35 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat 5.. only the op can do it :( kenny is holding this game hostage now :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 536] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : July 30th, 2020 06:57 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat aamirustest2 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 537] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 30th, 2020 07:01 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat aamirustest2 well you see, i had deleted the account during my testing of stuff, but i actually just re-made it while testing the email server some more lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 538] Auteur : DJarJar Date : July 30th, 2020 07:04 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Stealthbomber16 how many accounts do you have anyway? I bet it's at least 20 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 539] Auteur : Oberon Date : April 23rd, 2021 05:02 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat this game hasn't ended I'm lynching Kenny Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 540] Auteur : OzyWho Date : April 23rd, 2021 06:43 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat kenny 5 more -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 541] Auteur : DJarJar Date : April 23rd, 2021 09:08 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 542] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : April 23rd, 2021 10:20 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny LYNCH THE HOST DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSOR URAAAAAAA -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 543] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : April 23rd, 2021 02:07 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 544] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 24th, 2021 10:41 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat i liked april 20, 2020 ceko a lot more. i wasn't as serious. GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 545] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 24th, 2021 10:42 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!! i'm just joking guys, don't take me seriously. GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 546] Auteur : DJarJar Date : April 24th, 2021 10:48 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Obviously a neanderthal like yourself would not know that Kenny told us when event would end 5 months ago in discord. He gave us an end point but not a beginning. And I'll dumb it down for you all. What happens exactly 5 months from yesterday? idk Frinckles, what did happen exactly 427 days ago? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 547] Auteur : Oberon Date : April 24th, 2021 11:02 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat I miss Huey -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 548] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 24th, 2021 04:08 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Keep up the good work Oberon. I love how much you troll people in Skwirl every day without them even realizing it. Seriously speaking, I've never seen a liberal construct a legitimate argument in this community. Whenever they see a conservative viewpoint, they resort to indirect insults and pretend like they didn't read what I wrote. In other words, they shut their brains off and parrot the same random one-liners over and over again. Yet, they claim conservatives are the stupider side. It's okay though. Sometimes, you need to treat those less intelligent than you with pity and care. Sympathize with those who are unable to help themselves, or they will scream like banshees while claiming that they're the victim. Stealthbomber16 I'm not even conservative. If Sc2Mafia liberals shut their mouths the way they constantly try to make conservatives shut their mouths, this community would be in a much better place. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 549] Auteur : DJarJar Date : April 24th, 2021 05:13 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Keep up the good work Oberon. I love how much you troll people in Skwirl every day without them even realizing it. Seriously speaking, I've never seen a liberal construct a legitimate argument in this community. Whenever they see a conservative viewpoint, they resort to indirect insults and pretend like they didn't read what I wrote. In other words, they shut their brains off and parrot the same random one-liners over and over again. Yet, they claim conservatives are the stupider side. It's okay though. Sometimes, you need to treat those less intelligent than you with pity and care. Sympathize with those who are unable to help themselves, or they will scream like banshees while claiming that they're the victim. Stealthbomber16 I'm not even conservative. If Sc2Mafia liberals shut their mouths the way they constantly try to make conservatives shut their mouths, this community would be in a much better place. sources? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 550] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 24th, 2021 05:15 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat sources? bruh ._. how about we just stop lol. this is dumb -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 551] Auteur : DJarJar Date : April 24th, 2021 05:17 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat bruh ._. how about we just stop lol. this is dumb hmmmm -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 552] Auteur : Oberon Date : April 24th, 2021 05:28 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat idk @Frinckles (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=34329), what did happen exactly 427 days ago? Kenny would probably know, that’s why we gotta lynch him to end the game -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 553] Auteur : theoneceko Date : April 24th, 2021 06:07 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Kenny would probably know, that’s why we gotta lynch him to end the game Kenny -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 554] Auteur : Frinckles Date : April 25th, 2021 08:48 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat idk Frinckles, what did happen exactly 427 days ago? Hell if I know. I'm a Neanderthal. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 555] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : April 25th, 2021 04:46 PM Title : Re: FM The Championat Keep up the good work Oberon. I love how much you troll people in Skwirl every day without them even realizing it. Seriously speaking, I've never seen a liberal construct a legitimate argument in this community. Whenever they see a conservative viewpoint, they resort to indirect insults and pretend like they didn't read what I wrote. In other words, they shut their brains off and parrot the same random one-liners over and over again. Yet, they claim conservatives are the stupider side. It's okay though. Sometimes, you need to treat those less intelligent than you with pity and care. Sympathize with those who are unable to help themselves, or they will scream like banshees while claiming that they're the victim. Stealthbomber16 I'm not even conservative. If Sc2Mafia liberals shut their mouths the way they constantly try to make conservatives shut their mouths, this community would be in a much better place. sources? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 556] Auteur : Oberon Date : April 26th, 2021 01:05 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Keep up the good work Oberon. I love how much you troll people in Skwirl every day without them even realizing it. Seriously speaking, I've never seen a liberal construct a legitimate argument in this community. Whenever they see a conservative viewpoint, they resort to indirect insults and pretend like they didn't read what I wrote. In other words, they shut their brains off and parrot the same random one-liners over and over again. Yet, they claim conservatives are the stupider side. It's okay though. Sometimes, you need to treat those less intelligent than you with pity and care. Sympathize with those who are unable to help themselves, or they will scream like banshees while claiming that they're the victim. @Stealthbomber16 (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=15807) I'm not even conservative. If Sc2Mafia liberals shut their mouths the way they constantly try to make conservatives shut their mouths, this community would be in a much better place. I think that’s the case with most people, not just liberals -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 557] Auteur : Oberon Date : April 26th, 2021 01:06 AM Title : Re: FM The Championat Hell if I know. I'm a Neanderthal. According to Ozy I look like I might be your brother. So, both Neanderthals? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-